Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SIC: Reassertion of Manifest Destiny (Prologue, Pt. 1)

Go down 
+6
Pennywise
Rek
Noah
Rune
aѕceпxion
Shintre
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Shintre
Admin
Admin
Shintre

Rep! : 24

SIC: Reassertion of Manifest Destiny (Prologue, Pt. 1) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: SIC: Reassertion of Manifest Destiny (Prologue, Pt. 1)   SIC: Reassertion of Manifest Destiny (Prologue, Pt. 1) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 1:47 pm

First topic message reminder :

Reassertion of Manifest Destiny aka Dark Tournament Duex
---
RP Type: SIC (Shin Interactive Campaign)
Level: All
Map: Link

The entire universe was affected by the Second Dawn and the period of Replication. This included beings like The Dark King and Prophet, who were pretty strong when the reset happened. They both had to find unique ways to survive and hold onto their influence without powers. The Dark King had his legions that he commanded. The Prophet had his minions and followers, etc. They were lucky that they weren’t overthrown after turning weak. That’d be a testament to how clever they were and much power they had over their subordinates, etc. For right now, we’re just going to focus on TDK.

With the restart, the Dark King was forced to start from nothing. He was broken down into a shadow of his former self in stature and power. (Like, he literally got smaller!) To understand what he was about to do you’d have to understand his hood! He lived in the Core District (south central), which was dangerous by itself. He had to rebuild his strength. It was true the Core wasn’t as bad as it used to be, but it was still bad. Even though the demon spirits that caused chaos in the Core had lost their power, they still had vast numbers. The constant fighting between them only helped then get stronger: the struggle for life at all times. Consume or be consumed. Just the way Oni’s operated. Thug life.

So he lived in a bad place. The might that had given him the right to rule was gone. He knew he could only BS his power for so long and training was hard, hard and arduous. Instead of going that route, he uses his mental mind to come up with an idea. He would use deception and his wits to gain absolute power!

--

Settlements were popping up everywhere since Replication. People were building like nuts. Inanis was getting all big, Jun’Jo made something out of nothing, Theden was getting its weight up, and NPC people were also making villages, etc. It was a social boom. New spread about a new warrior fort/village named Acura. No one really had a good understanding of when it was created, but ppl starting flocking to it about 2 weeks ago. It was situated to the East of the core at map area O8A near the Central River and rumor had it that it was filled with men who were looking to conquer the core, evict the oni’s and reinhabit it for humans and kamis. News spread through the human settlements about this place. They wanted to gather up as many strong men as possible and then lead the first successful raid into the city. After getting there, the plan was to set up a couple human forts and spread out. The adventurer’s guilds were all in. Hell yeah’s and hoo rah’s all around.

So what did this place look like? It was a mix between old and new Sai City meaning that it was East City mixed with the past realm part of Sai City. When the Time Meld happened, it basically fused together two times, so some buildings would be half concrete and half wood and stone. They’d make it work tho. So even though some of the buildings around it were jacked up, the village of Acura actually didn’t look that bad. The old pavement streets of the city were the roads. Houses and shops were set in the buildings that were on the block. There are new wooden signs pointing where things were and the buildings would be fixed up and maintained so that they weren’t all falling apart and crumbly looking. Prolly the most impressive building was the tavern that was half bar half adventurer’s guild hang out. It was a four story building that used to be a flat with the lobby cleared out as the bar and bedrooms and stuff in the upper floors. A 30 foot log wall surrounded the village like a barricade from the rest of the city. The village is pretty spread out, prolly three or four big city blocks. At night, tall stone fire pillars light up the village like lamps, etc. Ppl who can sense can sense magic all around the village, probably something do to w/the fortification and town defense.

A hail goes across the land! Acura sends out a call to the major villages to send participants for the Core Raid. In the meantime, they decide to hold a fighting tournament a week before the raid. That way they could choose captains for the raid. The way it works out is that someone who ranked in the tournament would have free reign over leading a group. The area they conquered would be theirs to keep and they’d have the backing of the other groups. B/c they were estimating 5 armies, needing 5 captains, they would choose the top 5 in the tournament to be the leaders.

So there it is. The news would go out about the raid and the tournament. The tournament would be first. The saga action picks up (for the members) the night before the tournament. The saga begins (for the moderator) the day of the tournament. Members have a choice in joining the tournament or standing by for the Core Raid… basically they can do whatever they want.

Be ready to transition to the next day by March 11 11:59 PM CST

NPCCs:
Pennywise (Tavern/Adv Guild reps)
Ascension (Town Guards)

Shin’s Next Post:
March 12

Post Rules:
Wait 2 posts before double posting (per character)

Bio Update Cut Off Date:
March 11 (11:59 PM CST)

Notes:
You can bring troops with you just list the numbers, etc.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder

PostSubject: Re: SIC: Reassertion of Manifest Destiny (Prologue, Pt. 1)   SIC: Reassertion of Manifest Destiny (Prologue, Pt. 1) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 9:04 pm

SIC: Reassertion of Manifest Destiny (Prologue, Pt. 1) - Page 2 Kaza_01
Dawn would come, and yes, she would awaken Domen in the usual manner, get herself ready and be fixing a warm breakfast for them plus a third. The glass door would be open and Kaelas, the large story tall winged door mat would be in his place. Lifting he his head, he growled at the kami and stood up. Breaking the growl to yawn like the lazy rug he was. Then looking back to the Lightening kami, he growled once more. He remembered the time that priestess and himself had seen this kami in action. The beast's growl was more for making him move out of the way than to fend off intruders. Stretching in that long slow, feline way with paws out and but in the air, he yawned again. Finally he moved out of the doorway to allow the Kami entrance to the front room of the underground mansion.

Kazakura was currently bringing out a few plates of food to the dining table, when she heard Kaelas growl. Hands full of a plate each, she stepped out to the front hallway and smiled at him. "Ahh. I figured you would no doubt show up this morning. Good morning" Her smile was bright and cheerful. Her silver slippered foot coming in contact with the tiger's rear end to get him to move faster. "Do not mind the lazy beast. Come in, are you hungry? I made breakfast. Domen will be out shortly."

-260/980/3
SIC: Reassertion of Manifest Destiny (Prologue, Pt. 1) - Page 2 Kaza_03
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

Rep! : 49

PostSubject: Re: SIC: Reassertion of Manifest Destiny (Prologue, Pt. 1)   SIC: Reassertion of Manifest Destiny (Prologue, Pt. 1) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 9:14 pm

She would let him finish eating before collecting her bowl and his. Taking them back down to the innkeeper. Coming back up, she would belt on the katana and look to the samurai. "Well then, if you do fight in the tournament, I will cheer you on, if not, I might just sit and watch with you." Then she used the mirror in the room to make sure that her hair was straight and she looked alright in the clothing. Her smile was seductive as she turned to look at him, her hand running down her side. In a teasing voice she asked, "Does this make me look fat?" The question was followed by a chuckle and then she spoke up again. "Thanks for last night. I hope you enjoyed it." There was a connection there, since they were both wanderers looking to put down roots for a little while, plus they were warriors of a sort. "Don't get me wrong, Rin is a good man." she offered an explanation as she walked towards the door. "But he needs a wife to look after him. Someone soft and tender, who will be madly in love with him. Someone not like me." She walked out the door and softly shut it behind her.

Kichi was as wild and free as they came, but sometimes she did entertain the idea of settling down with one man. But so far no man had truly appealed to her. Her list for such a man was short. He needed to be strong, able to protect his own, a leader, and powerful in their own right. Basically someone she could respect at the end of the day for being able to beat the shit out of her on the training field. And most importantly, someone that could respect her.

-314/1190/4-
SIC: Reassertion of Manifest Destiny (Prologue, Pt. 1) - Page 2 01YukiNewBottom
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

PostSubject: Re: SIC: Reassertion of Manifest Destiny (Prologue, Pt. 1)   SIC: Reassertion of Manifest Destiny (Prologue, Pt. 1) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 9:29 pm

The young Padawan had been quiet for journey, and strangely quiet during the evening. Only speaking when approached along the mental paths. She was still getting over her experience with Noah and the normal quiet padawan was the now silent girl. Plus she wanted to keep a low profile from the white haired man that had her horse. So far she had gone unseen due to the protective nature of her teacher and the fact that Cinos and Mirage tended to like to make sure she was alright. Jayde was a strong girl, she was just processing everything so that it could be looked and then throw aside when she got over it. She would have made it clear to Master Hunter that she did not want to been seen by Yuki or even approached fearing that he was going hurt her. The growling man had only ever done that, plus he had threatened her on their last meeting.

Finally in the morning she approached her teacher and actually spoke in the verbal sense. Having spent most of the night in deep thought. She would offer him a bowl of breakfast as she spoke. "Master, I am sorry for the silence. But I thought it unwise to speak when so much still troubled me." Then she got a good glance at those around them acting like this was going to be easy. "Master Hunter... do you not this this is strange. This city has not been attacked at all in the time we've been here. Nor does it seem like anyone really understands what we are going up against. Its like.... a party of sorts more than battle preparations."

301/301/1
Back to top Go down
Kazatul
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazatul

Rep! : 19

PostSubject: Re: SIC: Reassertion of Manifest Destiny (Prologue, Pt. 1)   SIC: Reassertion of Manifest Destiny (Prologue, Pt. 1) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 9:30 pm

My intel gathering proceeded as planned and went rather well. There were numerous players here. I happened to see some people from the Village of the Sun and during the course of my intel gathering, we would stop and chat. The one thing about having white hair is that you tend to stand out. I was in no mood to drink, so for a good hour or so, the group of us just chatted before a pink haired girl that had traveled with my lord's entourage found me. I am forced to part ways from the small portion of the group that I had history with from a few years back when I actually resided and trained in the Village of the Sun.

Once I leave, I ask the smaller and younger female, what the message is that she was sent to bring me and she lets me know that we will be staying at the inn. I look at her and for a brief moment, I truly question my belief that all intel is quality intel. Still, she was simply following orders, so I would nod to her and thank her for the information. I suppose I should find my padawan. Mirage would meet up with me back towards the tavern. Jayde would be with her. In light of recent events, I tend to make sure that she is with someone even if she does not see them watching after her. When Jay'de is back with me, Mirage would look into my eyes as the pupils seem to gloss over with a pale or almost silvery look to them before she nods. (Telepathy.) She would fade from view as we are left alone. The walk to the inn would provide an opportunity for the two of us to walk and talk.

Jayde would be staying in whatever room was assigned for me. I would be there for part of the night. Primarily, until she fell asleep. Once my padawan had made her way into the realm of slumber (or at least I think she does), I would slip out of the room to allow her to rest in private. Besides, I had somewhere else that I was supposed to be. It just felt normal to be on guard at his door. That and I do not sleep, so it gives me something to do. As the night progressed, I would realize that it was in fact not Battousai, but Jyn who was present. While it was often made clear that I hold no fealty to the Jyn persona, but since he is part of the vessel that the Unknown Spirit of Order inhabits, I must protect him too. Still, Jayde tends to wake up earlier and Lightning is with Jyn, so I would return to my room in order to check on my padawan.

Returning to my room, I would sit on the floor so that she would be undisturbed in the bed or on the cushion (not sure what this place has). I would enter into a meditative trance to focus myself and my energies. I seem to slip a bit deeper as I open my eyes as the scent of food had caught my attention. Jayde approaches me and offers me a bowl of food. It would be pot steamed rice and meat. Since we are within the Core, there is truly no telling what sort of meat it is. I smile as she speaks. "Jayde, you said what needed to be said when you did speak. No one is going to rush you. That much I promise. As for the village, I have noticed it seems odd. There are several potential explanations as to why the village was not attacked last night. Tho, the nonchalant attitude of these people and guards bothers me. Prepare yourself for the day. I must consult with Lord Battousai. I will return shortly for you." I head for the door and stop. "Oh and Jayde, have an answer for why you find the situation weird and what the causes of these anomalies in the village's behavior and situation could be. Training resumes." The last "sentence" is said with that familiar cold calculation of my voice.

Leaving out of the room, I head down to Battousai's room and take up my position outside of his room again. Here, I would wait until he rose to issue his morning orders.

EXP: 761

OOC: Edited the post to mesh Jayde & Jyn's responses to Kautuka.

Last edited by Kazatul on Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Rep! : 56

PostSubject: Re: SIC: Reassertion of Manifest Destiny (Prologue, Pt. 1)   SIC: Reassertion of Manifest Destiny (Prologue, Pt. 1) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 10:29 pm

NPCC to Seijin: As the priestess enters into proximity of the gate, the guards would allow her to pass only one would notice that she looked a little lost. Since their main function was to direct humans in and out of the city along with keeping demons out, the guard that noticed the lost look would approach her and ask if everything were okay. He would inform her of the village’s name and that people were amassing here in order to reclaim the interior that had been taken by demons. The guard would inquire if she had come for these purposes; regardless, she would be allowed in if she so pleased.

--

Jyn: With Lightning stirring from his chest, Jyn would find himself awoken from his slumber as well. He would remain in bed a little longer than her, being the lazier of the two and would amuse himself with watching her dress. Afterwards, he would roll out of his side of bed and stand up, scratching his rear standing in a pair of yellow smiley face boxers. With a yawn, he would lift both arms up and stretch as he greets Lightning with his back to her with a “morning” before lowering his arms and looking around the floor for his pants. After locating his pants he would proceed to get dressed for the day donning a pair of loose fitting cargo pants and a white tee shirt with Moonbucks written in relic symbols vertically down ending in a cup of coffee. From there, he would proceed in equipping his normal items with his gauntlets on his arms, and his belt and swords at his waist, so on and so forth. During this process he would wash his face with water hopefully provided by the hotel; if not, he would leave the room, stepping over passed out panty raiders if needed and passing by the ever vigilante batma… Katuka, to walk downstairs and to whatever well or water hole there was to fill a bucket to bring back to the room for Lightning and himself. The smell of the food outside would immediately grab his interest and after getting ready for the day, he would indicate to Lightning that food was where his current interests lie. If there were no issues with that, he would proceed out the door, where he would formally greet Kautuka and do a walk and talk as they head downstairs and after coming into the daylight to leave the Inn. His words would follow, “morning Dra.. Kautuka…” The pronunciation of Dravec’s new name would be a bit weird the first few times, but he would ask, “you hungry? I was thinking about getting some grub.”

Takeo: He thought that she might run out right away, but it seemed that she stayed long enough to finish breakfast with him. Takeo wouldn’t mind the company, rather after boning her last night, having her around was pretty nice… in a non mushy type of way. Of course, each glance to her would remind him of a different position her body had contorted to the previous night, thus there would be moments where he would simply grin and shake his head while enjoying his breakfast. Jun’Jo seemed to be a good fit for him, at least thus far. While she took their bowls down to the Inn Keeper and returned, Takeo would have had time to get his clothes on as well as his straw hat. As Kichi returns and equips her swords on, he would be sitting on the edge of the bed, fully dressed and rubbing his sword with a cloth, polishing it. With a nod, he would accept her cheering for him or her company. Though he thought it might be night to enter the tournament, if Battousai was joining, he felt no need to enter as well; he wasn’t ready for a rematch so soon. Since they had been intimate, Takeo would be more comfortable and relaxed around her. Looking up when she asked if the garb made her look fat, he would give a simple, “yes” before lowering his gaze to the blade he was polishing. A grin would stretch on his face afterwards, but he wouldn’t take it back. With the thanks, he would answer, “you’re welcome” but when she began to speak about Rin, he would interrupt her, holding his sword up and looking at the blade before lowering it and wiping it more, “you don’t have to explain…” Looking to her with a teasing grin, he would answer, “I won’t judge you.” He places his blade’s cloth into his garments and stands, sliding his sword into its sheath and looking to her speaking, “we should probably head downstairs. I know you said you wanted to watch the others train, but I think I’d better meet up with Battousai.” Basically she was free to go with him or venture on her own.

892 / 3376
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: SIC: Reassertion of Manifest Destiny (Prologue, Pt. 1)   SIC: Reassertion of Manifest Destiny (Prologue, Pt. 1) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 10:43 pm

SIC: Reassertion of Manifest Destiny (Prologue, Pt. 1) - Page 2 Domenmenbio_01
Pausing for a moment, Domen would wonder if she had heard him. He prided himself on speaking in a way where others could easily understand what he was saying, but her actions of getting up and going to the kitchen seemed to suggest that she had not referenced that he had spoken words. A frown comes to the demon’s face as he stands up and pulls his pants onto his body. Not dressed in only his trousers, he would proceed in getting the rest of his garments onto his body while hearing a loud voice followed by odd growling coming from the front of the cavern. The voice seemed familiar, so he recognized it as Sanzon’s and figured that Kaelas must be greeting the Kami.

Walking out of the bedroom, the shirtless demon would appear in the area where Kazakura was greeting Sanzon. Not really concerned with the Kami for the moment, his voice would be strict as he would demand the priestess attention and bellow, “did you not hear the question I asked you, woman?”

As things were getting lively in the main entrance room, Paco would just be waking up for the morning in a small lamp that was renovated Aladdin style for his sleeping purposes. Coming out of the lamp, he would see everyone gathered together and smell food in the air. His voice would ring a “good morning!” to all before realizing the tension that came from Domen’s unpleased aura.

272 / 876 / 3

Actions: Greeting Sanzon... eventually.
Post Delay Vote: 1
SIC: Reassertion of Manifest Destiny (Prologue, Pt. 1) - Page 2 Domenmenbio_03
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Rep! : 17

PostSubject: Re: SIC: Reassertion of Manifest Destiny (Prologue, Pt. 1)   SIC: Reassertion of Manifest Destiny (Prologue, Pt. 1) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 11:10 pm

SIC: Reassertion of Manifest Destiny (Prologue, Pt. 1) - Page 2 AkashaTopFin2

Akasha would wait until most of the people had signed up. There was just things on her mind, which was why she didn't go to just sign up. One the things that she would take notice was the individual that she encountered last night at the bar...Yuki. He had been there signing up, and though she wasn't too surprised to see him signing up, she was glad to see him. She would walk forwards to the stand that was for signups, and Akasha would sign up for it. After doing so she would recieve a black band which would actually match with her overall outfit, something that she couldn't help but love. Still she didn't put it on immediately, more so just slipping it in her pocket to be put on later. After that she would move away from the booth and head in the direction that Yuki was heading. Her feet moved a little faster than they normally would, resembling that of jogging. She did so to catch up with Yuki and hit him easily on his arm to draw his attention to her. Her movements would change drastically from jogging to walking once she was alongside Yuki." No surprise seeing you sign up early. One of the first things to get handled in the morning shows that inside you can't wait for it, almost like myself ". She said in a joking manner before she placed her hands in her pocket." I take it that you slept well with someone last night. You seem like that type of guy that's cool but not committed to a single person ".
--------------------------------
Summary
» Akasha Completed Objective " Sign up for the tourney "
» Akasha caught up with Yuki and began talking
» Post Delay: 0

Akasha Kikan
Health: 100%
Stamina: 100%
Akasha's Attributes: STR: II [+0.0] INT: II [+0.0] DEF: II [+0.0] Aegis: II [+0.0] MOV: II [+0.0] DEX: II [+0.0]
Active Skills: Ω-Prepare[∞] | ---[∞]
Active Forms: --- | ---
Theme: The Past
NS Units
???: 0
Relay
»

xp: 285 | 4,699 | 9
Gains :: 1 TEXP [Earn at 250 EXP in a day.]

SIC: Reassertion of Manifest Destiny (Prologue, Pt. 1) - Page 2 AkashaLowFin4
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Rep! : 10

PostSubject: Re: SIC: Reassertion of Manifest Destiny (Prologue, Pt. 1)   SIC: Reassertion of Manifest Destiny (Prologue, Pt. 1) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 11:43 pm

[quote="Rune"]
Upon hearing the voice of Akasha, the female he had met the night before, Yuki glances to her for a moment before shifting his gaze from her as he listens to her now that she comes to walk beside him. When he signed up for the tournament, Yuki had learned that he should go speak with some male that appeared to be the 'head honcho'. " Quite the contrary actually. After you went to tend your business, I had a meal before getting a room and turning in for the night with out any company. Though that's not to say I wouldn't accept such an offer if it arose at some point in time. " Yuki say's as he glances to Akasha for a brief moment, " Care to join me, I have to take care of some business. " Yuki says before turning his gaze from her and back ahead of them, giving her a chance to remain with him while he takes care of his business.

Regardless of her choice, Yuki would make his way to the gutted warehouse to meet with this 'head honcho'. Coming to the warehouse, Yuki informs them that he is the leader of Theden and if Akasha was with him he would inform the guard that she was with him and if she wasn't there he wouldn't have to bother. Along with telling him the village he leads, Yuki informs the male that he has brought roughly fifteen of his troops from his village. After speaking with the guard Yuki would enter into the warehouse if he was allowed to enter.

EXP: 276 / 2,617

Summery:
- Speaking with Akasha
- Attempted to enter warehouse
SIC: Reassertion of Manifest Destiny (Prologue, Pt. 1) - Page 2 1LilUlfSIC: Reassertion of Manifest Destiny (Prologue, Pt. 1) - Page 2 1Lilias
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

PostSubject: Re: SIC: Reassertion of Manifest Destiny (Prologue, Pt. 1)   SIC: Reassertion of Manifest Destiny (Prologue, Pt. 1) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 11:55 pm

Kazakura heard the bellow and nearly jumped out of her skin. Oh she had heard him, she always heard him when he spoke. Walking caling into the dining room, she set the plates down on the table and looked to the demon that hovered around her in a state of irritation. Moving back to the doorway of the dining room, she looked at him. Gently, her hand came up and pushed her silver hair out of her eyes as she looked dead at him from the doorway. "I did hear you, my lord. I was just concentrating on getting you your breakfast before I answered. I apologize for it seeming as if I was ignoring you." She motioned to the plates behind her before continuing. "Its situated to the east of the core, near the central river." The priestess rarely missed anything when it came to the demon. Especially after the last time she had failed him. They had company and he was yelling and screaming at her.

Kaelas growled at paco and opened his mouth to chomp the little fairy in his usual morning greeting. The fairy being small would usually be able to evade, but since he was watching Domen and kazakura he was easy prey. And the beast's mouth closed over the fairy only to spit him out, startled. The tiger was not expecting to actually catch the damn thing.

254/1234/3
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: SIC: Reassertion of Manifest Destiny (Prologue, Pt. 1)   SIC: Reassertion of Manifest Destiny (Prologue, Pt. 1) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 12:15 am

There was so much to be said about Yuki's response. It was one of an individual that wasn't going to bullshit another one, something Akasha found quite attractive as Akasha completely despised people who attempted to bullshit her in any way. He wasn't trying to hide behind any image that wasn't himself, which is just as bad as trying to hide behind someone when that person did something wrong. It was because of this that she gave a slight nod of her head, and with it came respect." Such an honest individual ". She wasn't a mind reader, but she could tell that it was the truth. Usually guys at bar would lie and try to make themselves appear in the greatest of lights just to have a chance at her, and such bullshit often came with Akasha breaking some part of them. When he made the offer to her for her to accompany him to handle some business, she gave it some thought that lasted only a few seconds before replying to the offer." Sure " She figured that she might as well go, as she didn't have anything important to do at the moment and that Yuki was an okay fellow that she was starting to respect. They would head to the location of what was supposed to be a meeting for only leaders, Akasha walking by his side almost like his right hand gal, though Akasha wouldn't accept such label as some had allowed themselves to do.
Summary
» Akasha is Talking and Accompanying Yuki to the Boss Meeting
» Akasha attempted to enter location of Meeting with Yuki
» Post Delay: 0

Akasha Kikan
Akasha's Attributes: STR: II [+0.0] INT: II [+0.0] DEF: II [+0.0] Aegis: II [+0.0] MOV: II [+0.0] DEX: II [+0.0]
NS Units
Relay
»

xp: 267 | 4,966 | 10

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: SIC: Reassertion of Manifest Destiny (Prologue, Pt. 1)   SIC: Reassertion of Manifest Destiny (Prologue, Pt. 1) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 12:16 am

There wouldn’t be an answer from the stoic demon as his gaze remains her for a few moments longer. Ambushed, Paco would find himself fully engulfed in a warm and wet portion of the cat. Screaming, muffled, in protect, he would punch against the insides of the felines mouth in an attempt to escape. This would be ignored by the demon who would roll a few things on his mind, but then turn and look towards Sanzon in an annoyed manner as if to ask ‘what!?’ only with no words. There would be repercussions for this oversight if the thought were to linger in his mind long enough for him to be annoyed by it, but for now, he would have breakfast. His voice would rumble, “release him, Kaelas…” and with that Domen would begin to walk towards the dining room as he would greet Sanzon, “come and eat.”

With that, Domen would proceed to sit at the table to be served his breakfast. Anything the Kami had to say could be said in the time it took him to enjoy his food. He would no doubt expect that the Kami would have some news of the place of which the priestess had spoken.

216 / 1092 / 4

Actions: Greeting Sanzon... eating breakfast.
Post Delay Vote: 1
Back to top Go down
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Pennywise

Rep! : 26

PostSubject: Re: SIC: Reassertion of Manifest Destiny (Prologue, Pt. 1)   SIC: Reassertion of Manifest Destiny (Prologue, Pt. 1) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 5:06 am

SIC: Reassertion of Manifest Destiny (Prologue, Pt. 1) - Page 2 Pennybanner

Penny had been watching for some time now, out of main sight hiding within the crowd but not out of earshot when the whole thing came up about this secret boss meeting at the ware house. Interesting indeed. He wondered just what things would be getting drawn up in such a meeting. Future plans? Alliances. Deciding who was taking what part of the core? Indeed it was something that Penny could not be left out of. Yet he had a feeling that he wasn’t going to be much welcome at such a meeting. After all he was just there himself. No troops. No followers. He wasn’t what you could call a boss at all, but that’s just the way he liked it. Doubtful that anyone would be taking him into the meeting so that meant he was going to have to find his own way to sneak in. Yes, doubtful that would be too difficult with his training. The main issue though was getting around the guards to listen into the whole thing in the first place.

First he needed a location, so he followed closely behind the horse rapist and his new found female companion until they had led him to the warehouse. Whilst he was following them it wouldn’t be distinctly OBIOUS that he was. There were other people headed that way too...he just kind of. Blended in. Once he had the warehouse in direct sight he broke off from the stalk. If he’d continued moving that way then yes, perhaps suspicion would have been harder to avoid. From here he just needed to find an alternative route to the location. With that dealt with for now Penny would make his way back towards the inn where most people would have spent the night. Not everyone after all was interested in getting drunk in the tavern.

One thing he did find odd though. The peacefulness of this town. They were on the edge of the core. And were making arguably a lot of noise about just what they were going to do. As Penny opened the door and walked into the common room reception he thought about just why no demon had yet attacked. Perhaps it was over confidence. Or perhaps it was just an inevitable point of fate. If the Dark King was ever going to be overthrown, then it was now. From what he had gathered from Jay’De when he met her. The powers of people had all been stolen/ reset when his people from the past world had awakened. If that included the Dark king. Which he assumed it did considering he woke up in the core. Then now was the time to strike. Whilst it was weak. Probably the same thing that the honchos who were running this whole thing were thinking.

But assumptions were never healthy. He leaned against the wall of the reception just at the entrance and pulled his hat down. This entire thing could be leading lambs into a slaughter. The humans were...far too confident. Penny felt a brush against his leg, ah....a cat. Wasn’t Mittens it was a totally different colour. That and he’d left her outside the settlement snug and comfy in some tree. This one reminded him more of Shiori’s cat. “ So kitty”. He spoke to the cat just as if it were an recipient for his thoughts. ” What would you do if you were a weakened leader of a demonic horde with enemies on all sides?”. The cat meowed up at him and he nodded. That sly grin crossing his face.

SIC: Reassertion of Manifest Destiny (Prologue, Pt. 1) - Page 2 9-51
” Indeed....You’d gather your most powerful enmies in one place...and snuff them out all at once...”

It was an interesting line of thought, and indeed. It was probably what he would do. So did that mean the dark king had actually arranged this entire thing? Well it would be interesting to see if that was the case. If so, it would explain the peacefulness up till now. But as mentioned before. Assumptions were never good. But he wasn’t going to rule anything out. “ Expect the unexpected eh kitty?”. Another meow up at him. And a brief smile. Loved cats. Loved em.

EXP: 779
PWC: 779

Actions: Stalked Yuki, obtained Warehouse location, moved to Inn. Considering information, and possible trap.
Active Effects: Tiger Pelt Lining [MPC STG 3, Constant] Smooth Operator [PPC STG2, Active during stalk to warehouse]
Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

Rep! : 2

PostSubject: Re: SIC: Reassertion of Manifest Destiny (Prologue, Pt. 1)   SIC: Reassertion of Manifest Destiny (Prologue, Pt. 1) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 7:51 am

“Oh Domen… good to see you. Such a nice, lively place you have here!” I would say cheerfully, digging my hands into my pockets. Leaning back, my legs would fold up to a seated position while I floated there, watching him return to a seated position to eat his breakfast. Speaking of breakfast, I would have to grab some when I got back to the settlement. Right now there was more important things to deal with, like a business proposition for him.
“morning, anyway.. I found something pretty sweet that you might be interested in. “ For some reason, there would be an extra level of interested excitement in my voice, changing my normally laid back tone to more of a child in a toy store.
“The humans finally got some balls, and are mounting a campaign to clear the demons from the city and reclaim it. Now, I know this is going against the demons, but I know you don’t really care too much about them unless they are serving you. I understand that whole serve you or be in the way thing “(even though I didn’t do either, I thought to myself) “ However, if the humans do succeed, they would probably be looking for a strong leader, which you could definitely fit the picture of. I don’t know, it just sounded like a good way for you to boost your own personal army pretty quick. Oh yea, there’s a tournament thing to decide the leaders of this campaign. I figured you might also be interested in going there to fight, if not, oh well.. at least I will have a good time. We could totally build a giant cathedral above ground and have the humans and spirits both come to pay tribute, you as a stern, protective warlord, and me as your.. well obviously your opposite counterpart. You got that giant strength thing going, and I’m more of a serene political leader, you know how it works.”
I would ramble for a bit while he ate, not really stopping to breath between the ideas that came across my mind.

380 / xxxx / 6
OOC / / Chatting over Breakfast
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

Rep! : 6

PostSubject: Re: SIC: Reassertion of Manifest Destiny (Prologue, Pt. 1)   SIC: Reassertion of Manifest Destiny (Prologue, Pt. 1) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 8:04 am

SIC: Reassertion of Manifest Destiny (Prologue, Pt. 1) - Page 2 Seijpb_01
She had been greeted by the guard to which she would respond with the kindest and sweetest smile she could muster and she was quite happy to have conversation with something that was human instead of beast. It was nice to be able to speak with the creatures and all, but there was something different when it came to speaking with humans. She had been told the name and purpose of what was happening. "why thank you kind sir. I will not participate for I am just a humble priestess searching my path, but I thank thee for allowing me and my Epona to enter your village. Thank you so very much." She had bowed her head to the guard who had informed her and permitted her entry. At least there would be entertainment while she took a break here in Acura. What sort of people would she see? It was a bit exciting to see different faces, real human faces. She would slowly ride in upon her horses back after giving her thanks and blessing's to the guard. "May the great Watcher guide you along your path." and with that she proceeded within the village, past the gates and into this bustling little society that was just past it. All sort's of people moved about. Though she knew she definitely had some look's her way because of her mystical Kirin Epona. It's no surprise, it's quite rare to see a mount of her kind amongst a human society let alone accompanying one.

Exp: 282 | 838
Epona
SIC: Reassertion of Manifest Destiny (Prologue, Pt. 1) - Page 2 Seijpb_03

Last edited by Kaguyalover on Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

PostSubject: Re: SIC: Reassertion of Manifest Destiny (Prologue, Pt. 1)   SIC: Reassertion of Manifest Destiny (Prologue, Pt. 1) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 8:12 am

SIC: Reassertion of Manifest Destiny (Prologue, Pt. 1) - Page 2 Izuzu2_01
Izumi nodded her head and Rhapsody had already responded. "Very well, sound's good to me. I'll be around whenever your ready to leave. Do be safe." she stated as she soared through the sky until she had gotten to just outside of the west gate. Izumi would then whisper into Jyn's ear. "You know this is a perfect opportunity to proclaim ourselves Dragon Riders or tamers or something." Maybe Izumi had been reading too much fantasy long time ago, but she seemed to have held just a childish smile and excitement at the thought about it. "It would be rather kool don't you think? Dragon Rider Jyn." she would giggle as Rhapsody would land and laugh lightly hearing what Izumi had stated. She had re-positioned her body so that Izumi and Jyn could get off without a problem and would wait there a moment until she was certain there was no problem with them getting into the village.

Rhapsody
Exp:190 | 577
SIC: Reassertion of Manifest Destiny (Prologue, Pt. 1) - Page 2 Izuzu2_03
Back to top Go down
Shintre
Admin
Admin
Shintre

PostSubject: Re: SIC: Reassertion of Manifest Destiny (Prologue, Pt. 1)   SIC: Reassertion of Manifest Destiny (Prologue, Pt. 1) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 12:50 pm

---

OOC @ All: Remember! It’s not a race to clear the objectives. YOU members are the meat and potatoes of the site event (heavy butter w/salt and pepper). I’m just here to provide direction and move the background story from point A to B. I want you guys to be more involved w/one another and create a robust story w/what ur tossed instead of us just doing the cha cha slide (Youtube it, like fo real). Other than that, do whatcha do, pimpin.

--

@ the Boss’s Meeting: The guards let Yuki and the chick w/him in. Kia Rio wasn’t there yet. Actually, not a lot of ppl were there since a bunch of ppl were still getting breakfast and signing up for the tourney or training. The guards still hadn’t told everyone yet about the meeting. But neways, Rune and Akasha are w/the first one’s there. More people would show up over time tho. Included in the room were the members of the forest clans. There’s an elder, a larger male with twin axe’s on his back, another male with a bow and staff and then a teenager with a katana on his waist. There’d be assorted bandits standing in circles w/their arms folded and talking about future battle/glory and a few gestalt members in hooded robes just kinda watching the scene.

Kia Rio
Current Objective Time Length Extended

Current Objectives:
Objective A: Reach Acura and get settled in
Objective B: Get up to date on the IC information/events going on
Objective C: Be ready to transition to the next day by March 11 11:59 PM CST
Objective D: Transition into the next day
Objective E: Sign up for the tourney or not
Objective F: Bosses report to Kia Rio
Objective G: (Bonus) Interact with at least 3 member characters.
Objective H: (Bonus) Post at least 5 times (per character) before Monday (3/19/12).

NPCCs:
Pennywise (Adventurer Guild Members)
Ascension (Town Guards)

Shin’s Next Post:
March 19 (Current Speed: 0 or 1 depending on activity or votes)

Post Rules:

Bio Update Cut Off Date:
Bio updates have been cut off

Notes:
Make sure to include mini summaries to help ppl out w/ur posts.
Mark posts KYRO needs to NPCC a response with a K!
Mark posts PENNYW needs to NPCC a response with a P!
Back to top Go down
Rek
Veteran
Veteran
Rek

Rep! : 14

PostSubject: Re: SIC: Reassertion of Manifest Destiny (Prologue, Pt. 1)   SIC: Reassertion of Manifest Destiny (Prologue, Pt. 1) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 2:55 pm

SIC: Reassertion of Manifest Destiny (Prologue, Pt. 1) - Page 2 Lightning_1b

Jyn
I would be getting ready to leave the room when Jyn wakes up and greets me with the good morning. Giving him a soft smile as I put the heavy looking boots with armor plate that goes over the front of my sheens. "Morning, I have to go check on the troops to see how the night training went. I'll send someone after Yuki and meet you for breakfast or something ok?" The lances on the boots are tied and I stand up giving Jyn a quick little kiss and would be out the door and closed before he could give a answer.

Stepping outside with the two passed out in the hallway. It looks like the night training ended in a draw. I was not sure if that was a good thing seeing the one could see a draw as a loss or a win. The end of the boot nudges them a few times before they wake up. They wouldn't be all jumping up and stuff because their commander had to wake them. They slowly come to their feet, as I glance at the panties being worn on the top of the boy's head for a moment. "New head gear Trey?" The girl's eyes widen as if she just remember, and snatch the underwear off his head. A report of how the 'night training' went was given while we walk through the halls of the Inn. Rooms are checked and heads are counted, the unit would be dismissed for the day and able to do what they want as long as everyone remains in groups of no less than four and everyone had to report in every hour. Some chose to sleep in while others will go out and get food and look around. A messenger would be sent to find Yuki and bring him here.

So to save the trouble of playing hind and seek through the whole saga, I would make it down to the lobby before Jyn would get there. I'm just really good at what I do and that is why I'm the Commander and not the hired gun. I would be standing in the center of the lobby speaking with Reika, and the very tall spirit known as Odin. The tall male from with the girlish frame and long white hair in a ponytail seem slightly annoyed that his master has summoned him for guard duty, but his face always looks like that. There be a small group of the unit, about half of them, that are planning on going out for breakfast is also in the lobby waiting.

Messenger Tiz: Yuki
SIC: Reassertion of Manifest Destiny (Prologue, Pt. 1) - Page 2 Tiz_AV
The messenger would find Yuki at the old warehouse, around the time the guards would be letting him inside. The hooded girl would try to get to him before he got inside. Her small size would make it easier for her to slide past people that could be in the way and she was really fast about it like she once had some thieving skills. "Yuki, the Commander has summoned you for a morning meeting." She would inform Yuki when she pops up next to him out of nowhere. The girls voice may sound familiar but do to the hood and the white scarf over her face, the only identifying feature that can be seen are the pink locks that can be seen. The girl would wait to hear if he will answer the summons or not and guide him back to the appointed meeting place.

xp: 582 | 1892 5

Sum: Did this and that and this. Waiting for Yuki in the Lobby of the Inn.

Phoenix Core:

SIC: Reassertion of Manifest Destiny (Prologue, Pt. 1) - Page 2 Lightning_3b
Back to top Go down
Kazatul
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazatul

Rep! : 19

PostSubject: Re: SIC: Reassertion of Manifest Destiny (Prologue, Pt. 1)   SIC: Reassertion of Manifest Destiny (Prologue, Pt. 1) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 8:54 pm

I had paid little attention to the two minions outside of Battousai's room. They were the pets of Jyn's consort. When she exits, no words are exchanged. There's a sort of weird thing where we kind of just ignore each other's presence. Not out of disrespect towards one another, but moreso I figure because we are aligned to different personas, so her presence typically denotes... yep, just by the ridiculous looking attire that he wears, that is certainly Jyn and not Battousai. I remain kneeling in the same place until he addresses me. I remind myself that he is part of the whole and thus, deserving of my aid, tho his personality reminds me of a child. When addressed, my eyes rise first preceding my body's return to full vertical posture. I look at him and tell him that Jayde and I have eaten, but that we would accompany him. "Where would u like to eat? Also, I'm going to need for morning orders and to give him my report from yesterday's activities."

EXP: 194
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: SIC: Reassertion of Manifest Destiny (Prologue, Pt. 1)   SIC: Reassertion of Manifest Destiny (Prologue, Pt. 1) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 11:49 pm

It would seem that Jyn would be interrupted in leaving his room. He would still proceed towards the stairwell to head downstairs, but he would walk as he spoke with Kautuka. Jyn would answer, “I’m not really sure; I didn’t really think about where, but from the smell, it seems like I might have some choices.” As Kautuka brings up the point that he needed to give a report, Jyn new that this would be one of those annoying times when Battousai was needed more than him. Since it was day time and he had enough fun the previous night, he figured that he could swap with Battousai and barter for more time over the host body later. It would be annoying having to relay message all day and it seemed a lot of people depended on Battousai around times like these. As they entered into the stairwell and the door closes behind them, they would be alone, or at least free from site for a moment to allow Jyn to channel his energy and trade places with Battousai. In a small burst of light, Battousai would appear before Kautuka garbs in the same equipment, but a slightly different outfit with loose fitting armored pants, his face mask, horns, a white shirt with leather armor worn over it and a white large sleeved haori coat that had the symbols for Sotaicho on its back that flowed loosely from his body in the wake of his walking movements. While coming down the stairs and heading to the lobby, Battouasi would stop to give Kautuka enough time to speak requesting the report before orders are given.

302 / 3678
Summary: Talking to Kautuka, heading downstairs to the hotel lobby.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: SIC: Reassertion of Manifest Destiny (Prologue, Pt. 1)   SIC: Reassertion of Manifest Destiny (Prologue, Pt. 1) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 11:56 pm

Though Sanzon would be annoyingly jovial this morning, Domen would be too distracted to care. He would allow the Kami to continue to speak knowing that he must want something to speak to these lengths. With the time they had spent in the last world and this one, Domen felt confident he was starting to understand the Kami he had come to know. The words that Sanzon used were inviting and seemed to be within Domen’s will causing them to at least have some form of validity. While Sanzon spoke, Domen would allow Kazakura to serve him and he would begin to eat. As a guest in his house, Domen would pause Sanzon for long enough to invite him to eat. Though it was an invitation, it came off more as an order, but Domen would find it rude if Sanzon rejected his woman’s cooking. Paco, had he gotten free of the evil cat, would have moved about the table stealing bits of break and fruit for himself. Either way, the demon would finish his meal before giving his attention to Sanzon and nodding, “then I shall go to see this place; lead us there.” By us, he just assumed that his woman, pet and right hand would be traveling with him and sticking close.

232 / 1324 / 5

Actions: Eating breakfast... agreeing to go to Acura.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: SIC: Reassertion of Manifest Destiny (Prologue, Pt. 1)   SIC: Reassertion of Manifest Destiny (Prologue, Pt. 1) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 12:11 am

SIC: Reassertion of Manifest Destiny (Prologue, Pt. 1) - Page 2 Jynbox_01
.: Acura, Medius

It still took some getting used to, for Jyn, the fact that Rhapsody could talk. The creature seemed a lot more serious than he would have thought if he had given it a voice in his imagination. With the whisper to his ear, Jyn would think about a retort with his dry humor something about him riding Izumi or her riding him, but finding no non lame way to make that joke, he decides to abandon it and simply comments, “yes, the people of this time are pretty simple minded, though it would be annoying to be praised too much.” It might already be too late to not have attention drawn to them since they had arrived on a dragon of all things.

Jyn would slide off of Rhapsody and rub his ass slightly before turning and assisting Izumi off if she so needed the assistance. He was dressed casually in black pants, undershirt and collared shirt with the top button undone; similar to what he would have worn before the end of the world only without the badge, walky talky and cop accessories. Leaving Rhapsody behind and allowing Izumi to move on her own, Jyn would approach the village guards who would be looking at the dragon behind him as well as himself. “Hey…” Jyn would greet on contact noticing that they weren’t ranting and raving about a dragon and attacking him for having been on one. One of the guards would inquire, “are you planning on using that in the core raid?” Hearing the basic words, Jyn would understand this were some type of military camp. Looking back to Rhapsody and then to the guards, Jyn would ask, “when is this raid?” The guard would answer, “in a week, of course. You must’ve come today in order to watch the tournament?” With a nod, Jyn would answer, “yes, that’s it actually…” Since it would be odd for him to ask too many obvious questions, he would reframe from that and just get the gist of what was going on from inside of the village. He would realize that the guards didn’t care whether or not they went in or not, so with that, he would turn to Izumi and if she didn’t have anything, he would proceed through the gates, nodding towards the guards in passing.

423 / 700 | 2
SIC: Reassertion of Manifest Destiny (Prologue, Pt. 1) - Page 2 Jynbox_03
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: SIC: Reassertion of Manifest Destiny (Prologue, Pt. 1)   SIC: Reassertion of Manifest Destiny (Prologue, Pt. 1) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 12:28 am

Akasha was actually relieved that they would allow them through because some people act like asses, definitely guards. Akasha didn't know what business they had there, but from the looks of it, they were the first there which led her to think that maybe the business that Yuki was supposed to handle wasn't occurring." You had business...with an Empty place ? ". Akasha said with a smirk on her face. Of course she knew that there was something that was supposed to be occurring her, otherwise there would be no need for a guard." Maybe this was an attempt for you to get me alo...". Before she could finish her sentence, a female would come and interrupt them with no regards to Akasha's presence. As rude as it was, it was nothing to even get bothered with so she would sit there and look at her as she addressed Yuki. From her words, it would appear that Yuki's presence was requested elsewhere, or more so ordered. There was different ways to see the idea of a summon, and to Akasha it was to order a gathering or call upon, something used by a figure who in a sense was of higher status. Some saw it as a request, in which simply stating that one asked to see them would be more accurate. She looked to Yuki and waited for him to reply to the rather short female. Akasha agreed to come with Yuki believing that it was just this thing that he had to handle, but she she wasn't about to tag along while he attend to other business. It would be rather insulting if he had expected her too. Whoever was requesting this could very well come out here to them." It seems like you have more business on your hand Yuki than you thought, and here I thought we could hang out more ". Yuki's reply would determine whether she dismiss herself from the male.

Summary
» Akasha Talked to Yuki
» Post Delay: 1

Akasha Kikan
NS Units
Relay
»

xp: 350 | 5,316 | 11

Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: SIC: Reassertion of Manifest Destiny (Prologue, Pt. 1)   SIC: Reassertion of Manifest Destiny (Prologue, Pt. 1) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 1:15 am

As he begins to move into the warehouse Yuki catches a glimpse of the inside and notices that it was rather empty aside from perhaps a few people and realizes that he may have come a bit earlier then needed. His realization is confirmed partly as Akasha speaks up, drawing his gaze to her as he shakes his head faintly at her first comment, " No, I expected others. " Yuki murmurs lightly as he looks back into the building once again. As Akasha begins to speak again, Yuki looks back to her, however before she can finish she is cut off as another familiar voice speaks up, cutting Akasha off before she could finish. Upon hearing the familiar voice, Yuki shifts his attention, looking to the short female that had cut Akasha off. When he had left the inn this morning he had went to take care of business and in his haste Yuki had forgotten to meet up with his sensei again today and take care of business with him before moving on to the other business of the day. Looking at the female, Yuki gives a faint nod to what she had said, " Alright, please lead the way. " Yuki says with a soft smile. Lifting his gaze, Yuki looks to Akasha and nods as he listens to her begin to speak. " Indeed I do. It is something I forgot to do and you are welcome to join me if you wish or you can remain here, it is up to you Akahsa. " Yuki say's giving her a chance to come with him if she wanted or stay behind while he went to speak with his sensei.

EXP: 288 / 2,905

Summery:
- Left warehouse to meet with sensei.

Objectives:
- Objective A: Reach Acura and get settled in (Complete)
- Objective B: Get up to date on the IC information/events going on (Complete)
- Objective C: Be ready to transition to the next day by March 11 11:59 PM CST (Complete)
- Objective D: Transition into the next day (Complete)
- Objective E: Sign up for the tourney or not (Complete)
- Objective F: Bosses report to Kia Rio
- Objective G: (Bonus) Interact with at least 3 member characters. (2/3)
- Objective H: (Bonus) Post at least 5 times (per character) before Monday (3/19/12). (1/5)
SIC: Reassertion of Manifest Destiny (Prologue, Pt. 1) - Page 2 1LilUlfSIC: Reassertion of Manifest Destiny (Prologue, Pt. 1) - Page 2 1Lilias
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

PostSubject: Re: SIC: Reassertion of Manifest Destiny (Prologue, Pt. 1)   SIC: Reassertion of Manifest Destiny (Prologue, Pt. 1) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 12:54 pm

It was already strange that no one came charging at them. Izumi already didn't like this just because they weren't attacked or there wasn't a group of guard's waiting for them to get off and aim weapon's at them. None of this happened. Jyn got off first and Izumi followed after happily accepting Jyn's help to getting off Rhapsody. Izumi looked at Rhapsody and then to Asei as she would follow right next to him. Her own appearance slightly different as she didn't looked to be wearing anything that could be deemed ready for battle. She did finally manage to find something resembling her own old outfit, a tight black single piece dress with purple trimming at the top and thigh high black boot's and mid-bicep length gloves. Her hair flowed with the breeze that shot passed them.

They then arrived at the guard and she glanced over at the guard inspecting what he was wearing and the kind of equipment he had. It really didn't seem like much and it concerned her really if this was the best equipment they had. She kinda hoped that there was better equipment inside, but with the state of this world, she would be amazed if there was something really good inside. She didn't have any question's just listening to what had been asked. Izumi would then look back at Rhapsody and nodded her head and pointed up and from there Rhapsody took off into the sky. It was still quite odd that nothing bad had happened, but they would be able to enter into the village. She would smile sweetly at the guard as they would both walk past him and head inside. Once clear of ear shot. "This doesn't feel right..."

Rhapsody
Exp:326 | 903
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: SIC: Reassertion of Manifest Destiny (Prologue, Pt. 1)   SIC: Reassertion of Manifest Destiny (Prologue, Pt. 1) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 1:05 pm

A young raven haired man in tattered clothing would be walking about seemingly swept up in the chaos that had descended onto the town of Acura. It hadn’t been too long since he had awoken to this world to find it in an uproar. For the time being, he was simply moving about and traveling from place to place trying to find some concept of the past life that he once led. The streets of Acura would be crowded with warriors and merchants of all types, but near the entrance, within the sea of unfamiliar faces, the man sees something that shine’s out like a lighthouse to him. At first he’s unable to believe his eyes, but then after taking another look, he registers the person’s face without a doubt. As Seijin makes her way into the village, a man dressed in a traveler’s cloak and acolyte’s robes would approach to the side of her and her mount and murmurs, “can it be? By the watcher’s, it is the priestess…!” He would look as if having found his savior, seeing such a formerly prominent face among these strangers. He pleads, “please tell me that it’s you, Priestess of the Temple of Light!”

224 / 1548 | 5
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: SIC: Reassertion of Manifest Destiny (Prologue, Pt. 1)   SIC: Reassertion of Manifest Destiny (Prologue, Pt. 1) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 1:14 pm

Whereas Jyn thought that maybe the guards had just seen people riding dragons before and not freaked out, when Izumi mentioned that something was strange, Jyn would have to admit that it did seem kind of odd that the people here would be that much more socially calm than those in the Northern Heights. When Izumi speaks, Jyn would shift his attention towards her and advise, “I’m sure you’re imagining things.” Just as he said that, a stout man would be rushing past them and the village gates with a crew of about four others as they head towards Rhapsody yelling out odd things like “capture the dragon!” Pausing for a moment, Jyn would turn around to see the direction they were heading before sighing, “aw shit.” It made sense; they had arrived in the air on a dragon and landed within visual range of those within the village. Thus there was a mob of men who wanted to claim the dragon for themselves en route to it. Had Rhapsody not already taken to the air, a large man with a large net gained from probably somewhere, would rush in first and thrust the net towards the dragon with the intentions of ensnaring it to prevent flight. While doing this, archers would start getting shots lined up.

Summary: Capture the dragon, yarg.

201 / 901 | 3
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

PostSubject: Re: SIC: Reassertion of Manifest Destiny (Prologue, Pt. 1)   SIC: Reassertion of Manifest Destiny (Prologue, Pt. 1) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 1:33 pm

She rode in at a slow pace at a horse's walking speed. She kept looking around from left to right. Seeing the different people and even looking at the building's themselves. It made her happy to see so many people. It had given her hope that life was still moving foreword that the demon's did not win. Though as she moved further inside she had began to pass her fingers through Epona's mane. She needed to get her dear friend cleaned up properly. She did the best she could with what she had, but maybe now that she was amongst a society that she could find better equipment for cleaning a horse and possibly a good brush to use as well. It hadn't been easy during these times, but whatever she could find would help.

There were murmurs coming from her side which had caused her to make Epona halt in her steps. Seijin would turn her gaze to the person that was asking her who she was, that if she was the Priestess of the Temple of Light. Seijin stared at him a moment, mostly from shock as her eyes teared up and a smile from the heart crossed her face. "Why yes!" she sounded a bit excited too, but happy being called Priestess once again. "It's been so long, I thought the Temple of Light had been long forgotten." She couldn't exactly see the boy's face given that he was wearing a hood and from where she sat on Epona's back it was hard to see his face clearly.

Exp: 283 | 1121
Epona
Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

PostSubject: Re: SIC: Reassertion of Manifest Destiny (Prologue, Pt. 1)   SIC: Reassertion of Manifest Destiny (Prologue, Pt. 1) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 1:42 pm

I would take a deep breath as the demon paused me. Looking at him curiously, I never really would have expected an invitation to breakfast. Like him, it came off more of an order than anything else. Not wanting to insult him, and remembering that I had skipped breakfast earlier, I took a seat and would join him for a bite. Through the course of the meal I would explain what I had heard at the bar, and cover all details of the tournament and what I had learned of the campaign. There wasn’t really much else to it other than that. The details were simple enough for anyone to understand, and that just left me with bringing him up there to compete. I wondered if the humans would be able to handle a demon competing to go do a tactical relocation of the demons occupying the city. That was all I really saw this as, an opportunity for him to strengthen his own army.
“Will do, it isn’t that far of a flight. I was unsure whether or not you would be interested, and whether or not they would even let me register you since you weren’t there. We should probably get a move on as soon as you are ready so that we don’t miss registration. It would be a shame for you to get all the way there and not be able to compete due to a little detail like being late.”
I would take my eyes to the woman serving the food, who was mildly attractive. She kinda reminded me of an old priestess I once met in the old times. What was her name again? Seijin or something like that? I didn’t really remember the details of that time, but I knew I had met someone like this human back then.

315 / xxxx / 7
ooc // Getting domen and crew
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

PostSubject: Re: SIC: Reassertion of Manifest Destiny (Prologue, Pt. 1)   SIC: Reassertion of Manifest Destiny (Prologue, Pt. 1) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 1:57 pm

"Yeah you're-" and right then and there as Izumi was responding back to Asei she would hear the man shouting 'Capture the dragon.' She halted in her step's and stared blankly ahead any sort of emotion that she had on her face disappearing instantly and just leaving behind this empty void of empty expression. She then turned and more people ran past them to help into trying to capture the dragon. Rhapsody looked at the people trying to capture her as she was taking off. Izumi would have a subtle twitch and she looked to Rhapsody who had already taken to the air and her mouth began to light purple until she noticed a glare coming from Izumi as if telling her 'Don't you dare, just go.' She would look for something and found a piece of wood laying on the ground as she would pick it up. It was nicely sized about the length of a bat it wasn't that thick of a piece but it would still hurt if you got hit by it. From there, if she wasn't stopped by Jyn, she would calmly walk up behind one of the one's attempting to capture Rhapsody and take position and at her full strength baseball swing the piece of wood right into the back of the victim's knees.

Rhapsody
Exp:233 | 1136
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: SIC: Reassertion of Manifest Destiny (Prologue, Pt. 1)   SIC: Reassertion of Manifest Destiny (Prologue, Pt. 1) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 3:15 pm

It was rather disappointing that Yuki had decided to go to this person which mentally Akasha would make a comparison to that of a Dog, going to it's master. Going with them would not be in her place to do as it was someone elses business that included Yuki, and therefore Akasha would decide against it in an instant without having to think it over. Now if Yuki had told her that something along the lines of this commander coming to him, then she would have stayed by his side for it would have been more situated around him, and Akasha wouldn't feel the need to dismiss herself unless he willed it. In a way it was like a someone talking and trying to get to know each other, and then someone coming in immediately to ruin everything. It also wasn't his place to offer her to come because he was specifically requested, which was why last night she didn't offer him to come with her when she was specifically asked to come." Meh I'll skip out on it. Your business is one thing, but someone's else business is something entirely different and I don't wait around for anyone so I'll find something to keep lil ole me company. I'll see around though ". and with that she would turn, walk away and wave with her back hand directed towards him. A part of her had hoped that he would stay instead, as she intended to try to get to know him and even revealing where she lived for future visits, but that was not to happen, which was no problem at all. She would increase her distance while putting her hands into her pockets, looking around to find something interesting to occupy her.

Summary
» Akasha Talked to Yuki and then began to walk away from Him

Akasha Kikan
NS Units
Relay
»

xp: 316 | 5,632 | 12
Gains :: ---

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: SIC: Reassertion of Manifest Destiny (Prologue, Pt. 1)   SIC: Reassertion of Manifest Destiny (Prologue, Pt. 1) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 3:49 pm

Since he was finished eating and Sanzon was finished speaking, they could begin moving. Still topless, Domen would stand from the dining room table leaving his plates and such there and looking to Sanzon, speaking, I will make my preparations and be back shortly.” Looking to Kazakura, he would command the priestess, “make yourself ready and bring your cat.” With that, he would proceed out of the dining room and head into the bedroom where he would change into his trademarked attire before equipping his items before heading back out to meet with the others. Assuming that all were ready to head out, Domen would proceed to the exit of the cavern abode and walk through the open glass door and walking down the jutting rock ‘plank’ that overlooked the sea before stepping into the air and turning around to wait for Sanzon to lead the way. When that occurs, the traveling party would be on their way west.

183 / 1731 | 6
Actions: Moving west.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: SIC: Reassertion of Manifest Destiny (Prologue, Pt. 1)   SIC: Reassertion of Manifest Destiny (Prologue, Pt. 1) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 4:31 pm

It wasn’t until he approached that he actually realized how much Seijin didn’t fit in here and how noticeable her very conspicuous unicorn was. Regardless, he continued forth with conversation. The ‘why yes’ would bring relief to his heart as she confines that she was in fact the young lady that he had grown up admiring and forbiddingly touching himself in private to the thought of. That aside, he would rejoice with a small and simple smile the fact that he had happened upon Seijin in this twisted version of the world. Answering her back, he would speak, “yes, I awoke one day to find myself in a very strange land that mimics our own, but nothing seems to be as it was and the people are oddly different.” His hands come up to the rim of his hood and he pulls it back, allowing it to rest on his shoulders so that she could see him clearly. He explains, “in my wandering I came across this village. I’ve been unable to find the temple thus far…” He would look to her for his source of hope, before he remembers that she mentioned that she thought the Temple of Light had been long forgotten. He ventures, “…but by you saying that the Temple may have been forgotten… did you not come from there?”

He pauses for a moment as he hears something yelled about a dragon. Turning, he looks towards the town’s gates and murmurs, “dragon…?” From the looks of things, a few people in town were already heading towards the commotion.

288 / 2019 | 6
Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

PostSubject: Re: SIC: Reassertion of Manifest Destiny (Prologue, Pt. 1)   SIC: Reassertion of Manifest Destiny (Prologue, Pt. 1) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 5:18 pm

I would take the last bite and hop up as he declared himself to be finished with his meal. Turning to face the exit, I would give Paco an odd look. I had not really taken notice of him being there until now. There was a slightly odd relationship between the two of us, and I distinctly remember him calling me a “filthy kami”. Dismissing that thought for now, my attention would return to the demon as he returned, and was ready to embark on our newest adventure. I wouldn’t exactly tell him that I was calling it that, for he would end up counter arguing that it was some form of tactical offensive to better the world by bringing them to his mindset and all that jazz. I was proud of myself for finally understanding my demonic counterpart on a level where I thought of him before speaking. That in itself was a miracle.
“ready!”
Watching him walk off the plank and into the air, I would instead run and leap into the air before soaring up the Cliffside and into the air. I assumed the others would be able to follow and keep up, as I was not going to waste much time on this trip. After all, we might be in a time crunch and not even know it.

230 / xxxx / 8
ooc // Embarking Domenance, heading to the settlement!
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

PostSubject: Re: SIC: Reassertion of Manifest Destiny (Prologue, Pt. 1)   SIC: Reassertion of Manifest Destiny (Prologue, Pt. 1) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 6:23 pm

Kazakura watched the men eat, serving them and cleaning up after them. She was silent for the most part as she did her work, only nodding to Domen when he issued his command. Kaelas on the other hand would have spit out Paco upon command, leaving the fairy rolling across the floor in a think coat of saliva. His ears perked up and his nose scented the air as breakfast was served. He made his place, laying down beside Domen's chair, waiting for hand outs much like a good pet should.

Kazakura was of course reduced to a hasty meal as Domen retreated to get ready. She had to not only prepare herself, but also Kaelas and most likely Paco. Although she figured he would be riding where he usually did, upon a journey. Nestled in the valley of the hidden delights. As Domen was walking out of the front door, Kaelas would be there ready as would be the priestess sitting astride him, with her small bag across one shoulder and her chest to hang at the opposite hip. It carried small supplies, and the rest would be saddled onto Kaelas. At least she was always quick in getting ready to leave.

Kaelas on the ledge would wait for everyone else to step of as he would launch himself into the sky and without powerful pumps of those massive wings, they would be aloft. Kazakura could fly herself, but why let everyone know that. It was her ticket to freedom in case of danger.

-279/1513/4-

A - Not complete
B - Complete
C- Complete
D - Complete
E - Not Complete
F - Not Complete
G - 2/3
H - 4/5
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

PostSubject: Re: SIC: Reassertion of Manifest Destiny (Prologue, Pt. 1)   SIC: Reassertion of Manifest Destiny (Prologue, Pt. 1) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 6:32 pm

Seijin felt a bit ashamed about leaving the temple, but no one ever came. Maybe it was because there were more demon's in that area than there was humans. They didn't look towards the light for a guide to enlightenment. They looked towards darker teaching's so they pretty much avoided anything that was blessed, and she was quite safe since the temple was indeed holy ground, but she would have been lonely and she didn't want that. So she figured that she should establish a new location for the Temple of Light and preach it's teaching's once again to this new world. The boy had removed his hood and her eyes widened as she saw it was someone she knew, it was Marvin one of the alter boy's. She seemed quite joyful about this. "It's you, oh by the Watcher's grace!" she forgot his question entirely mostly happy that she had seen a familiar face. She would have gotten off and given him a hug, but she too overheard the words of a dragon. She looked in the direction and then toward's Marvin. "Oh goodness dragon's in this world as well. This isn't good." she wished she could have helped in some manner, but she had discovered rudely that her power's had left her and she was only left with very basic powers from when she had first began her life as a Seer. Which wouldn't do much, but she could mend to the wounded with bandages and such items. Though she didn't know whether she should go or not.

Exp: 290 | 1411
Epona
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

PostSubject: Re: SIC: Reassertion of Manifest Destiny (Prologue, Pt. 1)   SIC: Reassertion of Manifest Destiny (Prologue, Pt. 1) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 6:41 pm

The young padawan merely nodded to her master and watched him eat. When he was finished she would take his bowl and moved down to the Innkeeper and turn in the bowls. The whole time she walked back to the room, she was thinking of the reasons this could be happening like this. Hoping that she did not disappoint her Master. Silently she returned to the room and took the water in the basin, and the cloth provided. She would strip, her back to the door and showing her delicate skin. She was slender and pale in the soft light of the morning. The perfect skin of her back was marred by the single injury that had caused her so much pain while in that accursed city. The once flawless skin was broken by a thin white scar right above her tail bone. The scar where the arrow had pierced her back and severed her spine. That long white hair, trailed down her back to just about that point, as she reached up and let it down.

She looked down at herself and sighed. She was small, not as curvy as most women, still on the cusp of womanhood and childhood. Nor was it likely she would get any bigger. Her breasts were perky, but a little on the small side. She only wished she could be as curvy and good looking as some of the women she had seen. Taking the now wet cloth, she began to wash herself. IF there was a community bath kind of thing, then she would not have been comfortable. Nor did she wish to push the innkeeper for a proper bath. Not until the end of today, maybe. But the water was at least warm and there was a scented soap she had been able to talk out of the burly old man. It had the scent of of the forest at night. Fresh and clean, innocent, with a hint of something darker. When she had finished the improvised bath, she at least felt cleaner and fresher. Her face and body sparkling with the small drops of water.

Using the small towel, she dried herself, her thoughts on the enigma that was this town. Then she slowly pulled on her extra set of clothing.

399/700/2

A - Complete
B - Complete
C - Complete
D - Complete
E - Complete (Not in the tourney)
F - Not Complete
G - 1/3
H - 2/5
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

PostSubject: Re: SIC: Reassertion of Manifest Destiny (Prologue, Pt. 1)   SIC: Reassertion of Manifest Destiny (Prologue, Pt. 1) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 6:45 pm

Kichi smiled softly at Takeo, feeling better that he wouldn't judge her for her not wanting to stay with Rin or hinder herself by staying with him. Silently she walked over to him, her feet making no sound as she moved. Everything stilled. She leaned down and gave him a gentle kiss and whispered, "Thank you. Most people would." She then nodded at his suggestion that they go down stairs. As she moved out of the room and down the hall, and towards the stairwell. She had to step over the two women passed out in front of a door, and moved around to pass Battousai and Kautuka. "Excuse me, gentlemen" Her voice would come across pleasant and soft. She would slip by with a moment like one out of a movie. The scene would cut and slow to a crawl as she it had once already with Battousai, but only it would be like that moment of clarity as she looked to the man, that she had rarely actually seen around Jun'Jo. Those red eyes meeting his for a moment. If Mirage was nearby she would then glance to the woman, before the scene would resume. It was only a brief second, but like most things, a little movie magic was thrown in for spice.

Mirage might have gotten a good view of her face if she was a good enough operative, that night she had been scouting the village and trying to break into Battousai's house. She might have even seen her rescue the little boy and then run off. Maybe not. But the shinobi for a moment tilted her head down and moved off towards the stairs leading down.

292/1462/5

A - Complete
B - Complete
C - Complete
D - Complete
E - Not Complete
F - Not Complete
G - 2/3
H - 5/5

OOC: Extend!!!!!
SIC: Reassertion of Manifest Destiny (Prologue, Pt. 1) - Page 2 01YukiNewBottom

Last edited by Kazakura on Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: SIC: Reassertion of Manifest Destiny (Prologue, Pt. 1)   SIC: Reassertion of Manifest Destiny (Prologue, Pt. 1) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 7:07 pm

“Hmm…” Domen’s gaze would follow the energetic Sanzon as he leads the way. He figured it was a part of the Kami’s nature to be cheerful when they were going to help the sheep. Of course, Domen would not allow himself to be left behind, and aside from that, he was faster than Sanzon the last time he checked. The large male would take to the skies second giving a glance to make sure that Kaelas and Kazakura were in tow. He would not wait for them, but would want to make sure they were at least in visible distance since his priestess was to be next to him when they were out unless stated otherwise. Paco would be taking his normal seat within the crevice of her chest, depending to relax for the trip there. With that, Domen would cross the span of the continent until they reached its middle most point. From the distance, he felt that he was seeing a place that had not been there when he and Sanzon had passed by here before, but he would see if the place he saw was the place that Sanzon was referring to. Also notable, was a dragon taking to the skies, which was an odd thing to occur within itself.

224 / 2243 | 7
Actions: Heading to Acura.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: SIC: Reassertion of Manifest Destiny (Prologue, Pt. 1)   SIC: Reassertion of Manifest Destiny (Prologue, Pt. 1) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 7:12 pm

An eyebrow would rise as Jyn would notice the emotion sink from Izumi’s face. As she picks up the plank and walks behind one of the men, Jyn snakes his arm about her waist and casually turns her around, walking the other way with her as he states, “we don’t know what type of situation we’re in.” At this moment, he was glad that the dragon could fly so that it could at least get away. That seemed to be the simplest and most drama free way to continue to enjoy what should be an interesting walk through this unknown area. Jyn winces as he hears, “you’re not getting away that easily!” Turning around, Jyn complains, “ah fuck…” as it appeared that there were at least a couple people in this town who could fly; thus they would be flying after Rhapsody into the air, which wasn’t a good thing either. The only lucky part was the fact that Rhapsody seemed to be doing a good job dodging arrows to the height where they wouldn’t be an issue anymore.

Summary: Capture the dragon; there are no dragon balls.

191 / 1092 | 4
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: SIC: Reassertion of Manifest Destiny (Prologue, Pt. 1)   SIC: Reassertion of Manifest Destiny (Prologue, Pt. 1) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 7:17 pm

Marvin would glance to Izumi and then back to the dragon as he nodded and agreed with her, but stated, “it doesn’t look like it’s a bad dragon. It looks like people are just trying to capture it…” This would be obvious given the fact that it was trying to get away from the human and kami settlement and the populace was actively trying to prevent it from escaping. Looking to her once more, Marvin would explain, “this seems like a very busy place. The people here are getting ready to wage war on demon kind within the city. From what I’ve overheard, the area we used to call home has been overrun by demons and the humans have been kicked out. Now they’re trying to reclaim it…” Looking back towards the men, his voice trails as he says, “so I guess, we’re in a village full of heroes… maybe?”

161 / 2404 | 6
Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

PostSubject: Re: SIC: Reassertion of Manifest Destiny (Prologue, Pt. 1)   SIC: Reassertion of Manifest Destiny (Prologue, Pt. 1) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 7:39 pm

Jackpot. As I reached the top of the cliffs, I would rotate in a full three hundred and sixty degrees to make sure the demon was behind me. I knew full well he was faster than I was, so I hoped to be able to get a little bit of a lead. The terrain would quickly change beneath us as we neared the settlement. Coming across its first set of walls, I saw something.. peculiar? I guess a dragon wasn’t something that should surprise me anymore. After all, the pillars were capable of changing shape. The thought of them put me instantly into a bad mood. Instead of dealing with it however, I would descend towards the settlement while turning to make sure Domen was close behind me. Once I was near familiar territory, close to where I had signed up for the tournament, I would lightly plant my feet down on the ground.
“Alrighty, if you want in all you need to do is walk over there and sign up. Sorry Pack, I don’t think you meet the height requirement for this event…”
I’d give him a light smile, obviously poking fun at him in a completely non-serious way even though I knew it would probably highly offend him.

235/ 2907 / 9
ooc // Brought some friends to the party, Thanks Kyro for finding this post box... I had no idea where it was... <3

A - Complete
B - Complete
C - Complete
D - Complete
E - Complete (in the tourney)
F - Not Complete (not a boss)
G - 2/3
H - 5/5

Last edited by Ashurei on Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: SIC: Reassertion of Manifest Destiny (Prologue, Pt. 1)   SIC: Reassertion of Manifest Destiny (Prologue, Pt. 1) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 11:11 pm

As Akasha walked away from Yuki, an individual who she was actually beginning to enjoy, her mind would shift to what to do now. Most others annoyed her, and the one person in the world who she would always enjoy being with wasn't there in Acura, at least to her knowledge. She had registered for the tournament already, and training out in the open wasn't her style. Her mind shifted to sending Inanis, or more specific Shura a report, but she possessed no means of doing that. She didn't possess a way of instant transport and walking back which would take days would defeat the purpose of the entire thing. It was because of this that Akasha would decide to save the report until the end. She didn't like Shura all too well as it was even apparent to her that she was caught up in his web of deceit and manipulation, but at the end of the day she would be further to keeping her promise. It also then came to her mind that she could hit up the tavern, though she was there last night and there for unless it was necessary, then she would head back. Akasha then started wandering around Acura since last night she didnt get a chance to check the place out, so for the moment, Akasha would be walking down the streets of Acura all by herself, checking out the places within he area.

Summary
» Akasha Talked to Yuki and then began to walk away from Him

Akasha Kikan
NS Units
Relay
»

xp: 256 | 5,888 | 13
Gains :: ---

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: SIC: Reassertion of Manifest Destiny (Prologue, Pt. 1)   SIC: Reassertion of Manifest Destiny (Prologue, Pt. 1) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 11:10 am

Since it was decided that they would head downstairs in search for Battousai, Takeo would proceed to and out of the room door with Kichi, moving towards the stairwell. On opening the door to the stairwell and looking down, the straw hat samurai would notice Battousai and Kautuka speaking on the stairs. Having stopped in the stairwell, Battousai would be giving Kautuka enough time to complete his report. While in the process of hearing the report from Kautuka, the presence of two others in the stairwell would cause for Battousai’s gaze to shift to them as the conversation would probably pause he notices Kichi and Takeo approach. After the cut scene, Takeo would speak, “ah, Sotaicho. Good morning.” Battousai would nod and greet, “morning.” Since he had found who he was looking for, Takeo would hang back. If Kichi were to continue down the stairs, he would allow her to go and if she were to look at him, he would advise that he would catch up with her later. If not, then Kautuka and Battousai would have his attention. Battousai would comment, “let’s meet up with Lightning and Yuki as well” to bring pause to the impromptu meeting and continue the procession down the stairwell and into the front lobby. With that, Battousai, Takeo, and probably Kautuka would enter into the lobby of the hotel where Lightning should already be waiting for them.

274 / 3952
Summary: Met up with Kichi, Takeo and Kautuka in the stairwell; walking into the downstairs hotel lobby.
Back to top Go down
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Pennywise

Rep! : 26

PostSubject: Re: SIC: Reassertion of Manifest Destiny (Prologue, Pt. 1)   SIC: Reassertion of Manifest Destiny (Prologue, Pt. 1) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 4:02 pm

SIC: Reassertion of Manifest Destiny (Prologue, Pt. 1) - Page 2 Pennybanner2

As Penny mused to himself about the very real possibility of this entire thing being a trap, he was joined in the lobby by a rough and tumble female who looked as if she was here for the scrap. Then again, so were most of the people In this town. SO nothing much to look at there. Then there was the noise of people heading down the stairs. There were a few more armed individuals heading into the lobby. Penny tilted his hat. At this point unsure whether or not he should head off now and spy on the boss meeting or stick around to see just what could go on here. He looked at the cat at his feet and smirked. ” Whatcha think kitty?”. A meow as a response. He decided that it was unlikely that these people would have much that was useful to say. Course, this was assumption. Which as mentioned before was never a good thing.

But it was just an order of priority.

He pushed up off the wall just as the party from the stairs came into the main lobby, moving by them and heading out the door. Now to find his way to the warehouse. Luckily people seemed to be distracted by some other phenomenon. One he wasn’t taking much interest in at the moment and was rather just focusing on getting to the warehouse and at a position where he could listen in to just what was going on So short story. He got sneaky again, joining a crow d of people heading in that particular direction, then spit off when the larger group got the attention of the guards. With that Penny would attempt to sneak around the back of the warehouse, and attempt to listen in on whatever conversation was going on inside.

EXP:308
Actions: Walked out Inn. Attempting to sneak around the back of the warehouse and listen in on the boss meeting.
Active Effects: Tiger Pelt Lining [MPC STG 3, Constant] Smooth Operator [PPC STG2, Active during sneak aroundwarehouse]Jacks A Ninja [ Noise Cancellation: STG1 Active during sneak around]
Back to top Go down
Rek
Veteran
Veteran
Rek

Rep! : 14

PostSubject: Re: SIC: Reassertion of Manifest Destiny (Prologue, Pt. 1)   SIC: Reassertion of Manifest Destiny (Prologue, Pt. 1) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 4:36 pm

SIC: Reassertion of Manifest Destiny (Prologue, Pt. 1) - Page 2 Lightning_1b

The group of teenagers cause a lot of noise within the lobby. With Battousai and crew coming into the lobby, Light's attention would shift from the lively limed hair girl to him before moving towards to meet him. "I have sent a message to Yuki to come meet with us and should be here soon. I thought it would be easiest if we all remain close by." They where after all close to the core and even though most people would think the lack of demons in the area was a good thing, it just mint that they where somewhere else planning and waiting well the village wastes its time playing games for people to show off in. Fighting for the entertainment of others or just for money was something Light see as being dishonorable and a waste of time.

Messenger Tiz: Yuki
SIC: Reassertion of Manifest Destiny (Prologue, Pt. 1) - Page 2 Tiz_AV
The small girl that is playing messenger leads the way to show Yuki to the Inn where the others are staying. She wouldn't say anything and if asked a question the red eyes in the shadow of the hood would just glance at him without answering.

xp: 186 | 2078 6

Sum: filler post

Phoenix Core:

SIC: Reassertion of Manifest Destiny (Prologue, Pt. 1) - Page 2 Lightning_3b
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: SIC: Reassertion of Manifest Destiny (Prologue, Pt. 1)   SIC: Reassertion of Manifest Destiny (Prologue, Pt. 1) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 7:17 pm

The winds of fate blew by Akasha, lifting up her hair to the right in an elegant manner. She quite enjoyed the breeze, though it wasn't like the ones produced on the beaches of Inanis. She had gone walking on the beach only once, and it was quite a beautiful experience. This little breeze didn't compare, but it allowed her to make a connection between now and then, and so the feeling began to generate itself through the memories of the Woman. Akasha would travel around the area, gaining a good feel and recording the areas she traveled through in her head, almost as if she was developing a map of her own of Acura in her head. She did this for a reason, just incase something happened where things would take the wrong turn in battle, and if the battle was brought back to Acura from the core, then it would be like as if she had home field advantage to an extent. Doing this sure beat not doing anything, and right now the only person she would want to hang out with was Phaedra. It was safe to say if it wasn't for Shura playing puppet master with her, then she wouldn't be here even for the fighting, something she just loved with a passion. While taking in and generating a mental map of Acura, Akasha heard someone talking before she noticed someone approach her with a picture."…have you seek a guy who looks like this? ". The guy asked, which would cause Akasha to halt for a second and then take a look at the picture.

Summary
» Akasha Explored Acura alone

Akasha Kikan
NS Units
Relay
»

xp: 286 | 6,174 | 14

Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: SIC: Reassertion of Manifest Destiny (Prologue, Pt. 1)   SIC: Reassertion of Manifest Destiny (Prologue, Pt. 1) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 11:08 pm

As it turns out it seemed unfortunately that Akasha didn't wish to join him on his trip to see his sensei and take care of business with him, which was rather unfortunate given he was enjoying his time with her at the moment. Since he had no control over her, Yuki didn't object to Akasha's desire to go find something else to do since he had business to tend too. Since Akasha was not coming along for the walk, Yuki follows after the small female on his own as she leads the way back to the inn where he was to meet up with his sensei. With the little female taking him to the inn, Yuki would offer her a simple thanks once they had arrived and with them arriving he would make his way into the hotel. Stepping into the hotel, Yuki pauses for a brief moment to glance around before spotting his sister along with the others. Once he had spotted his sister Yuki begins to move from where he had stopped and makes his way over to them. Coming to his sister and the others, Yuki first offers a faint nod before speaking up, " I was told I needed to come and meet with sensei. " Yuki says since he didn't have 'commander' but more so a male that was his sensei.

EXP: 232

Summery:
- At hotel.

Objectives:
- Objective A: Reach Acura and get settled in (Complete)
- Objective B: Get up to date on the IC information/events going on (Complete)
- Objective C: Be ready to transition to the next day by March 11 11:59 PM CST (Complete)
- Objective D: Transition into the next day (Complete)
- Objective E: Sign up for the tourney or not (Complete)
- Objective F: Bosses report to Kia Rio
- Objective G: (Bonus) Interact with at least 3 member characters. (2/3)
- Objective H: (Bonus) Post at least 5 times (per character) before Monday (3/19/12). (1/5)

Last edited by Rune on Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

PostSubject: Re: SIC: Reassertion of Manifest Destiny (Prologue, Pt. 1)   SIC: Reassertion of Manifest Destiny (Prologue, Pt. 1) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 10:38 am

Luckily enough she had been stopped by the man in her life from ending the life of another. Even though she herself had good reason to, at least according to her. She was protecting her child even though her child is a dragon that could very well fend for itself. So they were heading back, that is until Izumi also caught ear of what was said and she too glanced back. She began to grit her teeth. "Let me go..." she demanded of Jyn to release her so she can go and rescue Rhapsody. Even though Rhapsody was flying around just fine, with thought's crossing into her mind such as 'they really are coming after me?' and 'are these humans stupid?' Izumi would then shout towards the flying men. "Get away from my baby!"

Rhapsody
Exp:153 | 1289
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

PostSubject: Re: SIC: Reassertion of Manifest Destiny (Prologue, Pt. 1)   SIC: Reassertion of Manifest Destiny (Prologue, Pt. 1) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 10:49 am

Marvin did hold a point, it didn't seem like the dragon was bad. It wasn't attacking the village and just appeared to be trying to get away. Seijin held a worried look upon her face. "Oh dear, it seem's like people in this day and age can fly..." she noticed from her distance the people that took off in the air. She looked at Marvin who had informed her what these people were preparing for. Another war? She couldn't help but feel disappointment just fill her. Her head dropped down and she just shook her head. "It seem's like they will never learn. War will only breed more violence. It never seem's to end." She had hoped that it would have been a bit more peaceful that she didn't have to worry about a war, at least not for a very long time and too her it just seems like she had just left one war only to enter into another one. She would nod with Marvin. "Maybe filled with heroes, or just filled with hooligans who know no better." But she did sound upset about this, how people were so quick to jump into another war so soon, at least in her opinion it's far too soon.

Exp: 229 | 1640
Epona
Back to top Go down
Shintre
Admin
Admin
Shintre

PostSubject: Re: SIC: Reassertion of Manifest Destiny (Prologue, Pt. 1)   SIC: Reassertion of Manifest Destiny (Prologue, Pt. 1) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 2:43 pm

---

OOC @ All: Great activity. A def upgrade from last weekend. Post extension granted to let ppl get caught up etc.

Kia Rio
Current Objective Time Length Extended

Current Objectives:
Objective A: Reach Acura and get settled in
Objective B: Get up to date on the IC information/events going on
Objective C: Be ready to transition to the next day by March 11 11:59 PM CST
Objective D: Transition into the next day
Objective E: Sign up for the tourney or not
Objective F: Bosses report to Kia Rio
Objective G: (Bonus) Interact with at least 3 member characters.
Objective H: (Bonus) Post at least 5 times (per character) before Monday (3/19/12).

NPCCs:
Pennywise (Adventurer Guild Members)
Ascension (Town Guards)

Shin’s Next Post:
March 19 (Current Speed: 0 or 1 depending on activity or votes)

Post Rules:

Bio Update Cut Off Date:
Bio updates have been cut off

Notes:
Make sure to include mini summaries to help ppl out w/ur posts.
Mark posts KYRO needs to NPCC a response with a K!
Mark posts PENNYW needs to NPCC a response with a P!
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: SIC: Reassertion of Manifest Destiny (Prologue, Pt. 1)   SIC: Reassertion of Manifest Destiny (Prologue, Pt. 1) - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 3:40 pm

Akasha would spend a few seconds looking at the picture before looking to the guy and shaking her head. She didn't know it, but he was one of the guys at the Tavern and apparently his buddy had went missing. She could do nothing but shake her head since she didn't see them at the Tavern when she was there...there was many people on the Tavern and Akasha's attention wasn't really directed towards anyone until the one known as Yuki brought himself into her business, or really something that wasn't her business but some trouble that was brought to her. He looked very desperate to find his friend, and at the moment Akasha couldn't find anything to occupy her time so maybe it wouldn't really hurt assisting this individual in his search. It would definitely pass the time until the tournament started." Where and when did you last see him ? " Akasha asked with a curious tone, wondering where they should start off the search from. He had brought this to others attention but they paid him no mind at all, which surprised him when an individual like Akasha decided to help him. This was all more on the circumstances because if she had something to do at this point and time, then most likely Akasha wouldn't have even bothered to help the individual.

Summary
» Akasha encounters individual thats missing his buddy.
» Akasha agreed to Assist search for awhile until the tournament begins
» Akasha Failed to complete " Objective H " I totally don't blame others for not taking 5-15 minutes out of their 24 hour day to post so I can post again >.>

Akasha Kikan
NS Units
Relay
»

xp: 251 | 6,425 | 15

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SIC: Reassertion of Manifest Destiny (Prologue, Pt. 1)   SIC: Reassertion of Manifest Destiny (Prologue, Pt. 1) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next