Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Peaceful Daze (J)(Sanzon)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Rep! : 56

Peaceful Daze (J)(Sanzon) Empty
PostSubject: Peaceful Daze (J)(Sanzon)   Peaceful Daze (J)(Sanzon) EmptyWed May 23, 2012 10:09 pm

Peaceful Daze (J)(Sanzon) Jynbox_01
.: Theden, Medius

Things had been going pretty well since coming to Theden. Whereas Jyn though this life in this new would be busy and complicated, he actually started settling into life in Theden starting by getting a job to earn a honest living to pay for the house that he and Izumi had picked out. Among his primary skills were following orders and botany; the later had been his primary job before getting involved with Division 12. He worked in a small florist shop and paid for his apartment with the money he made there at that time, and now, he worked with one of the florists of the village who seemed to have a contract with the city when it came to beautifying it and such. Still, the work was right up his alley since it was peaceful and something he didn’t mind doing. He didn’t have to deal with people, so much, since the lady in charge took care of all of that, so he was free to just work in the gardens that they were busy developing.

During this time of peacefulness, he had almost forgotten about Sanzon. Even though he had mentioned them working together, this world was so vast and the village of Theden so small, compared to what he was used to, he figured he would probably never see Sanzon again, or at least not for a long time. Jyn didn’t have the ability to fly, he wasn’t in the high profile position he was in before… the likelihood of seeing Sanzon was indeed small unless something large happened in the world.

At the moment, Jyn would be walking near the base of the mountains that Theden was at the foot of, outside the village, moving through the meadows with a straw basket on his back, looking for wild herbs and flowers that could be used to reseed the garden. He would be enjoying the clear afternoon with a soft breeze blowing by, keeping the area temperate.

360 / 360
Peaceful Daze (J)(Sanzon) Jynbox_03
Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

Rep! : 2

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Daze (J)(Sanzon)   Peaceful Daze (J)(Sanzon) EmptyThu May 24, 2012 1:40 am

Heralding a new coming was not an easy task, especially when you knew your other half was going to sit on his throne and do nothing about the actual work. They said that if you wanted things done, you really had to do them all yourself and that was something that the kami knew all too well when working with Domen. While he respected his strength and desire to lead, he also understood the work that came from the upkeep of a peaceful society. Taking a step off the edge of the former academy, now a nearly fortified compound that housed a growing clan of humans that needed protection, his body would lift from the ground and move across the street, taking flight at a low level. There were several small settlements and villages that were necessary to scout for potential expansion points and through the use of our scouts a listing of hotspots had been made. It would have been so much easier to send an emissary, like during the previous historic times, but things had changes. Now it was more important than ever to do things yourself and make that extra step to present not only your ideals, but the proof of your strength. That was what mattered, as seen by the incidents in the former lower commons.
The air was moderately warm, and the breeze swept golden locks of hair out of his face as he flew, heading for his first stop of the way.

270 / 270
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Daze (J)(Sanzon)   Peaceful Daze (J)(Sanzon) EmptyThu May 24, 2012 9:37 pm

At the base of the mountains, Jyn would be to the south east of Sanzon’s current position. Taking it easy, there would be the sound of small animals rustling through the tall knee high grasses that swayed in rippling motions outside the village of Theden. Jyn’s gaze would be scanning the tops of the grasses as he gingerly makes his way through them, attempting to spot anything of interesting. The order had come in for gold colored flowers, so if he found some of that variety, his day would have been made. From what he could understand of how things ran in Theden, there was one guy who pretty much ran the village and who was said to be the strongest there. That guy seemed to be ruled by an overbearing young lady who seemed to be the one spearheading the movement to pretty up the village. Either way, it seemed like a pretty sophisticated thing to do considering the day and age they were in. On top of that, it gave Jyn work which allowed him to pay for the house that he was planning to knock Izumi up in, even if she didn’t know that was his goal. Chasing demons and fighting for your life seemed to be a less and less cool thing in his mind.

Seeing a pair of sunflowers growing in the distance, Jyn makes his way towards them and then crouches in the tall grasses. “This should work…” he murmurs lightly to himself and then leans over, starting to dig into the soil in an attempt to deroot the flower without damaging its lower portions.

293 / 653
Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Daze (J)(Sanzon)   Peaceful Daze (J)(Sanzon) EmptyThu May 24, 2012 11:24 pm

Heading out of the city, and towards the mountains, the strategic planning began to kick in. Uniting clans that would be able to support a growing military, and clean sweep the city was the current objective. I was not going to be satisfied with living the way things were, and would work to change those regardless of the effort involved. Curving up into the air, I would relax before allowing myself to free fall towards the base of the mountain, adjusting my angle slightly to maintain a forward course of motion. The force on my body was exhilarating, waking me up and getting my senses into a fully alerted state. I had a long way to go to get my speed back, but that wasn’t as important as the control over my elemental base. Pulling upwards across the end of the tree tops, my body would shoot through the air about forty feet above the long grass.. It was an absolute beautiful day, and that put me in a rarely seen good mood. All I had to do right now was to go play politics, bring more clans into our cause, and report that all back to my demonic counterpart. All in a day’s work, if I could say so myself. With a smile on my face, I would twist my body around in the air, taking note of what looked like a village in the distance.
Target acquired.

252 / 522
(+1 texp | 4 posts )
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Daze (J)(Sanzon)   Peaceful Daze (J)(Sanzon) EmptyFri May 25, 2012 9:46 pm

With his attention on the flower that he was in the process of plucking, Jyn manages to get it uprooted from the ground and stands holding the plant up and brushing off soil from its roots. He looks over in plant, inspecting its condition before shifting his arms behind his back and lowering it gingerly into the basket that he was wearing on his back at the moment. Aside from the basket, Jyn was dressed as he normally would back in the city; at least that had not changed for him. Since it was kind of like a uniform with the Division, he had grown accustomed with wearing it and felt comfortable in slacks, boots and a collared shirt. As always, dark hues of blacks and grays set the best with him, but today he would be wearing a contemporary navy blue collared shirt with the top buttons undone revealing the white collar of the tee shirt he wore underneath.

After picking the flower, Jyn would look up and look out across the horizon towards the city. While doing so, he would pick up the sight of something flying. Generally his instincts were that ‘if it could fly, then it’s probably dangerous’ though Jyn didn’t know how true that may or may not be in this time. Either way, it seemed to be a safe enough distance away, though it seemed to be moving towards the village.

259 / 912
Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Daze (J)(Sanzon)   Peaceful Daze (J)(Sanzon) EmptySat May 26, 2012 11:47 pm

The air was much warmer than I had anticipated. Knowing that it would be fast and more entertaining to present myself properly, I would approach the village at full speed with a single thought in mind. Twisting over as I reached the edge of the village, my body would come to a halt, stopping in an upright fashion before my right arm flew upwards. A silent breath would be taken before fingers curled into a pointed, vertical shape. Exhaling, a blue glow would permeate my fingertip before a bolt of electricity shot into the air, marking my standard entrance. I liked to do things in a fashionable style, and claiming territory under our protection was easier to do if I had the attention of the people before I even landed. I would float there for a few moments, satisfied with myself for thinking so far ahead. It really wasn’t like the politics of the old world, there was a real trick to working with the people now. Maybe it was the mindset of the old, or maybe the fear of the new, but the people were far more cautions than they ever had been known to be before. It wasn’t like you could just buy people off anymore, and that was where the problem really came. I was unable to walk into a new place, and offer sanctuary at the cost of their loyalty, and reward them with equal finances. Now you had to have them serve the whole, and offer them protection as a service, almost like a police force would.
282 / 804
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Rep! : 10

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Daze (J)(Sanzon)   Peaceful Daze (J)(Sanzon) EmptySun May 27, 2012 5:39 pm

The presence of the one flying at the edge of the village had not been noticed by the villagers until the flash of light from the bolt of electricity and the sound caused by the bolt. Some of the villagers and guards within the village look to the sky, the first thought on most minds was it was probably the onset of rain, though some notice the one that remained stationary in the air at the edge of the village.

In another part of the village further away from where the male had given the fancy light show, Yuki had been tending to some business when he caught the flash of light and accompanying sound, something that caused the half-breed to turn his gaze towards the sky for a brief moment. " A storm? " the half-breed murmured questioningly as he shifts his gaze across the sky for a brief moment. Shifting his gaze across the sky Yuki didn't spot any storm clouds in the area. With out any sign of storm cloud in the area the half-breed wonders upon the flash of light and the sound, it seemed as if it where perhaps a bolt of lighting, though he had not seen it first had so he wasn't to sure.

EXP: 221
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Daze (J)(Sanzon)   Peaceful Daze (J)(Sanzon) EmptySun May 27, 2012 6:48 pm

So during this process, Jyn’s attention would be in the thing in the sky that was flying closer and closer to the village until it actually reached the village where he were currently living. A few scenarios played out in his head; he assumed it could be a traveler returning home from a trip around the world, or it could be a hunter coming back into the city who just so happened to be able to fly. Of course there were other darker alternatives that could explain the presence of a flying being over the skies of a populated area, but Jyn would be constantly working on giving this world the benefit of the doubt. Those fears he had seemed to belong to the old world, so he was trying not to allow them to influence his perception of this one.

It wasn’t until the entity stopped over the city and lifted his hand into the air that Jyn would assume that this was some type of being of destruction that had followed his poor luck to this village in order to antagonize him further and prevent him from having a calm and simple life. Even before the lightning bolt came out, Jyn would anticipate some type of energy attack and immediately go into a retaliation mode, something engrained in him from his time served as policing demons. He felt a need to protect the village and draw whatever what attacking it away from the populated area and hopefully towards him. Due to the distance between him, the knee jerk choice would be the most suitable for long range attacking.

So the scene plays out as such. Jyn watches something rocket over the city and lift its hand. He immediately gets defensive, causing a metallic stud to glow on his ear before it shoots to the ground. Another stud glows on his shoulder and shoots in an arc into his hand. Both items fully manifest into a riot shield, used as a steadying platform for the proton cannon that forms and lands and is stabilized on top of the shield’s vertical top. The show of lightning is all the confirmation that Jyn needs to pull the trigger. A low humming noise of a brief activation explodes in a show of energy and sound which causes a small shock wave disc to ripple the grass about him as a beam-cannon is projected at the target offender (DMG5). The beam would probably move at a close enough rate for it to arrive with the sound that should reach Sanzon’s ears, but with such a large and unwieldy weapon that Jyn had only fired a few times in his life, the aim may have been off by a percentage or two. The cannon would have its usual kick, reminding Jyn that it was one of their heavier duty weapons.

517 / 1429
Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Daze (J)(Sanzon)   Peaceful Daze (J)(Sanzon) EmptyMon May 28, 2012 12:03 am

I kept my finger upwards, releasing the stream of lightning into the air. Fortunately for me, something as large as an old proton cannon firing was not something I was about to miss. Quickly reacting, I would do the only thing that I could, and that keep my electricity flowing. Using two single words, “flash step”, my body would flicker from that position, moving upwards ten feet in a near instant. It would be a deep breath of relief, and a hope that whoever shot that had be had better have a good reason for it. I had made no physically offensive maneuvers towards the settlement, and now that something had my attention, the only thing to do was to go see what it was.
Not happy with the thought that someone could have ruined the last white suit that I owned, I’d turn my sights to the area where I assumed that shot originated from, and move in that direction at full speed. It might have been best to listen to Angela after all and take a security detachment, but they were unable to fly and would slow me down. Now that I thought back to it, it might have been in my best interest to have the extra manpower here. Oh well, that was water under the bridge. There might be a body floating there later if things went south.

251 / 1055
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Daze (J)(Sanzon)   Peaceful Daze (J)(Sanzon) EmptyMon May 28, 2012 12:24 am

At first the villagers had only stopped to look at the figure in the air that had discharged the bolt of lighting, all wondering who the person was and why they had come to Theden given that the person had not started attacking, however as some sort of beam fly's through the air at the figure that had shot the lighting into the sky but misses the figure, the villagers begin to grow panicked at what seemed like a discharge from some sort of weapon or a spell used to attempt to strike the person flying. With the people growing panicked the guards grow cautious, though the figure had already begun to fly off so there was nothing they could do aside from prepare for what may come.

Looking in the direction of the lighting Yuki catches the discharge of some sort that had been shot through the air and the first thing that comes to the half-breeds mind was an attack, though if it was against the village it was badly aimed. Either way Yuki knew that he had to go check it out and have everyone on the ready incase it indeed was an attack against Theden. With a soft growl Yuki kicks off the ground and takes to the air before heading in the direction the beam had been fired from.

EXP: 238
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Daze (J)(Sanzon)   Peaceful Daze (J)(Sanzon) EmptyMon May 28, 2012 12:39 pm

From his distance, Jyn could see that his first shot had missed. A partial goal of his, he noticed that he drew the attention of whatever entity was in the sky and recognized that it had the ability to either move quickly or teleport from one location to another. He realized that it had been a while since he used a weapon this large, but due to the distance between him, appropriate time was given to attempt two more shots before the proton cannon would have to recharge. As such, he would pull the trigger after taking aim, firing another shot at the creature and then using the movements and reaction to that shot, to re aim and fire another final blast of energy at the target. With each shot, his feet would grind against the earth is slides back inches on top of with the appropriate shock wave of energy that accompanied the shots. Of course, if he hit the target with the second shot, he would assume a downward falling trajectory in the aim of his third. After extinguishing his shots with the proton cannon, it would dematerialize and form into a metallic stud and then return itself to his body where it had been on his shoulder. The pressure is released from the top of the riot shield and it dematerializes into a small metallic stud as well and returns to Jyn’s ear. Black studs gleam on his left and right wrists as he steps back, materializing two pistols, one in each hand and takes up a dual toting stance, taking aim based on the outcome of his attack.

297 / 1726
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Daze (J)(Sanzon)   Peaceful Daze (J)(Sanzon) EmptyMon May 28, 2012 1:23 pm

At the time of the lightning bolt and the man in the sky, Jyneil would be outside standing in the merchant district working with Flo as she was giving her input on what type of arrangements they could make for an addition to the Botanical Gardens that Theden was in the process of creating. While talking, there is the crack in the sky that causes her to look up to see if the weather would be permitting rain. Upon glancing up, she would not see any clouds, but would notice a figure in the sky and then an immediate beam of light that seemed to be attacking the figure. “Ara…” the blond flower merchant named Flo would answer while adjusting her glasses and looking to the sky, “…I wonder what that could be.” Jyneil saw the guards on guard and assumed that Yuki may have seen the light as well. Curiosity lead her to speak, “excuse me a moment” to Flo and proceed towards her horse. “Wait you’re not going…” Flo begins before she looks around nervously before calling after Jyneil, “be careful… it could be dangerous!”

At a full out run, which was more like a jog to humans, Jyneil would come to her mount, a white horse, that wasn’t too far from where she was before she would climb up and onto his back and proceed in galloping towards the gate that Jyn had left out of earlier.

259 / 1995
Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Daze (J)(Sanzon)   Peaceful Daze (J)(Sanzon) EmptyMon May 28, 2012 11:43 pm

Well, this was definitely not my day. Assuming it was a full hostile attack, I’d switch to the offensive at the sight of the energy blasts from the cannon coming my way. In the old days, I would have been able to dispatch that with little effort, but that was in another time. Drawing my arm backwards, the lightning would spread down my arm, crackling backwards behind me before spreading out on all sides. It was rather reckless of me to do this, but at this point it really was my only option. The lightning would crackle before turning black, burning away the right sleeve of my jacket and shirt, revealing only glowing blue skin. Turning sideways, carefully articulated muscles would tighten, from my mid section up across my arm as I thrust it forward, straight into the energy that had been sent my way. On contact, I would see how much control I really had back. I admit, it was a reckless technique to use, and a sacred art that could potentially range from stunning an enemy to leaving their body as a pile of cinders. I had to wonder who could have possibly had that kind of fire power in this society. Keeping my guard at full, the cross necklace would shimmer for a moment before the bronze chest plate appeared, giving my body a little added protection should this fail.
On contact, the black and blue lightning would erupt forward, clashing with the energy. It would either consume me, or the enemy.

283 / 1438
field testing a crit drive
Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran

Rep! : 5

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Daze (J)(Sanzon)   Peaceful Daze (J)(Sanzon) EmptyMon May 28, 2012 11:43 pm

The member 'Ashurei' has done the following action : Dices roll

'100 Roll' : 92
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Daze (J)(Sanzon)   Peaceful Daze (J)(Sanzon) EmptyTue May 29, 2012 12:39 am

Moving through the air in the direction of the strange energy like discharge, Yuki shifts his gaze for a brief moment before noticing another discharge of energy come from an area away from the village. As he moves forwards Yuki watches as the strange energy like discharge makes contact with some energy that seemed to be held out by a male. Though he had thought first that the village may be under attack by someone, now that he had drawn closer the half-breed begins to wonder if perhaps this was not some sort of battle between two that had strayed close to his village. Either way Yuki knew that both could be dangerous to Theden should it be an attack on the village or two fighting against each other and thus he knew he had to tend to the matter to ensure the safety of his village. With the safety of his village in mind, Yuki makes a slight adjustment to his coarse through the air, one that should put him between whoever was launching the attacks from the ground and the one that was in the air.

EXP: 202
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Daze (J)(Sanzon)   Peaceful Daze (J)(Sanzon) EmptyTue May 29, 2012 7:02 pm

By the time he got his pistols out and aimed, Jyn would realize something that was unsettling; it was the face that the thing he had shot at seemed to power through both of the shots from the Proton Canon. It worried him greatly that there were entities around who were able to do such a thing, since the Proton Cannon was considered one of the Division’s ‘big guns.’ In the next instant, he would notice a figure between himself and the creature in the sky. There was no action from him at first, but the interruption of someone between them was enough to catch Jyn’s attention to make him wonder if it were friend or foe. It would only take Jyn a moment to realize that this was the leader of the village, the one he had seen with the boss of his boss from time to time. From the rumors and gossip that circulated around the city, Jyn at least knew what Yuki looked like and his name since living in a place and not knowing who ran it didn’t seem like a good idea. The former Division 12 officer made sure to at least know the generalities of his surroundings. He would have prior hearsay knowledge that the village leader was strong, though he would have never seen him in battle before.

Still, in his quick arrival, Jyn’s reaction would be a hesitation. Whether or not he would recognize Sanzon at his closer distance would depend on the actions of Sanzon and his reaction to Yuki’s arrival.

282 / 2008
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Daze (J)(Sanzon)   Peaceful Daze (J)(Sanzon) EmptyTue May 29, 2012 7:08 pm

Ignoring the movements of the guards, Jyneil would proceed to and out of the village gate that Jyn had previously left out of. She would not have put together the fact that the person working under Flo had left that way since she didn’t keep up with the trivial matters of those working under the people who worked under her, but she would have caught Yuki’s figure as he flew through the air and in that direction. Leaning on the beast carrying her, she would coax the horse to move as swiftly as he was able to in order to bring her to her destination. As she neared the area, she would see Yuki coming in between the two who seemed to be in the beginning phases of engaging in combat. She gives a glance to the man with the basket on his back holding weird items in his hands and then to the flickering and flashy blonde who was heading in his direction. Jyneil would call for the horse to halt at a safe distance away from everything, a range at least beyond fifty yards, and would watch from there. She knew that if Yuki were here, than things would either calm down, or quickly escalate. It wasn’t every day that someone came flying over the village and then fireworks started. Still, she would observe that things weren’t that bad as the city had not been harmed and it didn’t seem as if any serious blow had been dealt yet.

268 / 2263
Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Daze (J)(Sanzon)   Peaceful Daze (J)(Sanzon) EmptyTue May 29, 2012 11:21 pm

The feeling was there. It would burn through the white suit, tear through the clothing underneath it, and leave scorch marks across the right arm of the angel. The black lightning, a rare display of power from the kami, would tear through the proton cannon’s shots before the remaining energy, which was not really enough to bother him, would cross his body. Floating in the air, arm out and breathing heavier than normal, the amount of stress that the technique would have caused is blatantly obvious. Bringing my attention to another being who decided to intervene, I would stare past him towards the figure on the ground. Keeping my right arm raised, a blue spark would emerge before a bolt of lightning would careen from my fingertip towards the being on the ground, moving slightly to the right of the figure between us. It was more to see how this new being would react to it than anything else. I was not fond of getting shot at, and I was even less fond of someone interfering in business. I almost felt like Domen was in my head complaining about someone getting in the way of his fight. Knowing that this newcomer could fly, I had to assume that they could be either friendly, or enemy.
Still, regardless, I was highly satisfied knowing that I was able to power my way through something that was once a complete pain in my neck. I knew that energy, it was a division weapon. They had been used in the defense of the city against the pillars when they first assaulted the central precincts. It was a shame Domen wasn’t here to see it.

309 / 1,747
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Daze (J)(Sanzon)   Peaceful Daze (J)(Sanzon) EmptyWed May 30, 2012 8:37 pm

Having come between the two that seemed to be doing the fight, Yuki gazes at the male remaining stationary in the air. Given the fact that he was flying Yuki had come to the conclusion that like he, the male was not a simple human and thus probably a half-demon like he. As he looks up at the male Yuki keeps a close eye on the male's actions, wondering briefly if perhaps his placement between the two would bring whatever fight they where in to a halt. Since the male still had his arm out stretched Yuki watches him carefully, expecting the male to launch some sort of attack, though the half-breed wasn't sure if it was going to be at him or the one that was behind him. Noticing the blue spark the half-breed's gaze narrows at the sign that can only be assumed to be an attack. In a questionable on his part, Yuki quickly shifts to the side since the male wasn't aiming directly at him, and as he shifts Yuki puts himself straight in the line of fire of the attack the male unleashes. Placing himself in the line of the attack Yuki doesn't bring his arms up to defend himself against the attack, instead letting the armor he wore take the brunt of the attack from the male.

After taking the attack the male had unleashed, Yuki lets out a low growl as he looks up at the male, his gaze narrowing into a glare as he looks at him " I am the leader of Theden and these are my lands. You will cease your actions or I will stop you. " Yuki says as he looks at the male, throwing around threats though not going for his weapon.

EXP: 306
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Daze (J)(Sanzon)   Peaceful Daze (J)(Sanzon) EmptyWed May 30, 2012 9:22 pm

By the time the guns were aimed and the attack had been absorbed, it looked like a counter attack was on the way. Jyn’s reactions would be based on his experience with spirits thus far that had helped him survive up to this point. He had already observed that the spirit had the ability to shoot energy projectiles from its hands, so the anticipation of an attack would be built up, especially since it would make sense for the entity to counter being shot at. There was the added element of Yuki arriving that would take Jyn’s attention momentarily, but he would notice Yuki’s presence virtually ignored as Jyn would receive Sanzon’s stare. The trademarked white suit had already been damaged, but Jyn was at least able to make out the fact that there was a humanoid figure looking down at him. Jyn’s position would not have changed as dynamically as the body in the sky and without a distance reference it would be hard to indicate if Jyn would be able to recognize Sanzon or not. If Sanzon were within a reasonable range, then blonde hair and a body would be familiar, but if not, then… not. Either way, the stare would probably only be momentary before Jyn would find himself under assault with his own movements and battle plan in mind, or as good of a plan as one could come up with in a matter of instances. It would seem he didn’t have to budge, however, since the village leader seemed to intervene on his behalf, which was a bit concerning. Still, the village leader seemed to be able to take the attack without issue, which was impressive in itself, and soon after made attempts to take control of the situation. This was only more of an example of how human Jyn really was. Still, unsure of how this would play out, Jyn assumed that he and the village leader were on the same side, though he didn’t know if he could actually be of any help if they were both flying.

378 / 2386
Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Daze (J)(Sanzon)   Peaceful Daze (J)(Sanzon) EmptyWed May 30, 2012 11:46 pm

The blue bolt would careen gracefully, well, as gracefully as possible for a static form of energy, across the air until it collided with someone before it could hit its target. I was in a rather off mood at this point, and someone interfering with business was not going to fly. It wasn’t a pun or anything, just fact. If he was arrogant enough to take one of my bolts without backing down, he was either strong, or foolish. Floating slowly forward, I would lower my am before turning my head to the left, then returning it to the right. I didn’t see any ‘Theden’, as we were floating in the air. Last time I checked, there were no air rights any more. It wasn’t the city metro, and there were no helicopters flying around that could shoot me down for no reason other than because they could.

“Up here, there is no land.. no territory.. no rights. You are interfering with my own defense. Step aside.”

Casually, I would bring my right arm up, fingers curled into the same pistol shape again, and point them directly at him. I was not going to back down here, and I was prepared to engage this one in combat if necessary. From what I could tell, the other one didn’t look like he was perusing me up here, so it was safe to assume he was a human. A human that commanded a proton cannon. Those were, if I remember correctly, strictly military application. Knocking my head to the side, I would try to get a better view of the human on the ground. If it was Tapp, I was going to light his ass up.

300 / 2,047
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Daze (J)(Sanzon)   Peaceful Daze (J)(Sanzon) EmptyThu May 31, 2012 1:40 am

Yuki keeps his gaze on the male after his comment, his hopes where that the male would back down and stop whatever fight had been started. As the male lowers his arm the half-breed sees that perhaps the warning had stopped the male, however when the male begins to speak Yuki sees that his warning did nothing to stop the male from taking further action. As the male brings his arm up, Yuki lets out another growl as the male makes some sort of gesture with his hand and given his last attack the half-breed figured that he was getting ready to unleash another bolt of lighting as he had done before. " But down there, where you are attacking is land and territory. Which happens to be my territory. " Yuki says as he brings his hand up and grips the hilt of his broad sword since the male had already made an offensive gesture, " I have no intent on backing down now that I have taken my ground. I have seen what our kind and even demons can do and I will not have such things befall my village or anyone from my village. " The half-breed adds as he draws the blade from its sheath. Though his comment sounded as if he knew the one that the male in the air was after was from his village, Yuki didn't know who the person was instead he talked of the ones in his village.

EXP: 255
Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Daze (J)(Sanzon)   Peaceful Daze (J)(Sanzon) EmptyThu May 31, 2012 2:28 am

Ooc, there really isn’t anything for Kyro to do until one of us makes a move , unless he feels like taking pot shots at us from down there, so I’m going to go ahead and post again.

Watching the other spirit place his hand on his sword, which resembled the one that Domen would use, I thanked the stars that I had experience in dealing with something like that. Sure, go ahead and use a metal stick against a lightning wielder. How he determined that I was attacking his village and territory was beyond me, but if he wanted to make assumptions, which I believed were the mother of all screw-ups, that was on him.
“It seems you don’t want to get out of an angels way. If the people of this village openly attack guests, then we can go ahead and get this over with out here, away from the village. I hope your skill is as good as your words.”
Casually, my left hand would come from my pocket, sliding upwards, but maintaining the same shape as the first one. If the other spirit wasn’t going to make a move, then I definitely would. A sword meant close range, so I had to calculate the opponent, potentially an enemy, to be as fast as or faster than myself. I would never underestimate an opponent, even in the air where I was at home. Besides, anyone who would group me in with demons was already on my hostile list. Both fists were curled into a gun shape, with my index finger pointing towards the opponent. Still wondering if it were Tapp below, I would make my own course of action, figuring that if it were, then that commissioner might be close by as well. A sharp breath in would cause a spark from my right hand to emerge, moving forward at full speed. As I exhaled, the same would come from my left hand, each one moving towards the opponent. The first would be aimed generally towards his left side, while the other one was slightly out from his right side to catch him were he to move. It was a standard tactical attempt to force the enemy into an attack.

HP/STA : 100/91
Techs used : 2x Lightning Bolt (FC Perfected, DMG1, Half Count each)

390 /

Last edited by Ashurei on Thu May 31, 2012 2:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Daze (J)(Sanzon)   Peaceful Daze (J)(Sanzon) EmptyThu May 31, 2012 2:28 am

'[ Perfected ]' :
Peaceful Daze (J)(Sanzon) ZETA Peaceful Daze (J)(Sanzon) ZETA
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Daze (J)(Sanzon)   Peaceful Daze (J)(Sanzon) EmptyThu May 31, 2012 7:55 pm

Watching from the safety of her current location, Jyneil would see Yuki intervene between the two which would immediately lead into an altercation. She knew that Yuki wasn’t one to back down, so she anticipated the stubborn invader would get the fight he was looking for. Her gaze would shift to the man who seemed to be fighting before Yuki came in. No matter how she looked at him, he seemed like a normal human, which would be odd since it would only make sense that the large beams had come from him. She noticed the items in his hands and took them to be weapons and recognizing them to be relics. She assumed that they must have been able to muster the beams that were visible in the sky and that were aimed at the lightning throwing male who seemed to come out of nowhere. She knew that her power was not in the current body that she was in, so she wouldn’t be able to help Yuki; most of her abilities were locked within her main body. Still, there was no indication that Yuki would need help since he had already taken one of this male’s attacks without seemingly being harmed. If there was anything that Jyneil could count on, it was Yuki’s resiliency and his ability to take a hit and return one as well. Still, it didn’t seem like the ‘angel’s’ words were coinciding with his actions. “Guest?” Jyneil would frump, stridden across her mount while observing, “he hovers over a peaceful village and starts throwing lightning in the sky and now he’s fighting a flower merchant and the village leader… some guest.” She would call out, “Yuki, hurry up and send the delusional man away. I don’t want you destroying any of the landscaping out here!”

333 / 2596
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Daze (J)(Sanzon)   Peaceful Daze (J)(Sanzon) EmptyThu May 31, 2012 8:06 pm

With the first bolt intercepted, Jyn was safe from having to expend energy for now. By now, he finally gets a good look at the attacker as well as being able to hear the crap spewed from his mouth. Immediately the situation is downplayed in Jyn’s head as he sighs and realizes, “oh… it’s only Sanzon” in more of a murmur to himself, "I should have known." The guns that were in his hands dematerialize and turn into small studs that return themselves magically to his wrists. He takes this time to take off the basket and make sure that he hadn’t ruffled any of the flowers and roots he had been collecting up until this time. With things seemingly safe in there, he looks up at the sound of a woman’s voice and notices that his boss’s boss had come out on a horse to see what was going on. Jyn would be against womenfolk being in harm’s way, but the fact that she was the village leader’s woman took away any obligation that Jyn felt in advising that she should return to the village. He figured they had probably been doing things like this for a while and that he might be the one in the way. So, with this, Jyn had a decision to make; he would walk away from the situation and continue his life without having to deal with Sanzon or he could call Sanzon down and ask him to stop this nonsense. After all, him shooting at Sanzon wasn’t something that the Kami shouldn’t already be used to. Jyn knew that even if he walked away now, unless the village leader killed Sanzon, he would probably see him again and be influenced by the Kami’s inability to stay out of the world’s affairs. For now, Jyn would think on this for a moment while walking stage left towards Jyneil.

337 / 2723
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Daze (J)(Sanzon)   Peaceful Daze (J)(Sanzon) EmptyThu May 31, 2012 10:26 pm

Having drawn his blade from its sheath, Yuki holds the broad sword down at his side as he watches the male and listens as he begins to speak. As the male makes the comment about he being an angle, Yuki furrows his brow for a moment, this male was not a demon or a half demon but rather an angel, though it didn't mean much at the moment given how the situation had spun into aggression. Once the male begins to lift his left arm, Yuki glances to it for a brief moment as he brings his hand from his pocket and points at him in the same manner as his right hand, the same way he had done to launch his lighting bolt, the lightning pew finger is what the half-breed decides to call it. Though he had his attention set upon the male something catches Yuki's attention as he hears the voice of Jyneil while she yells at him. Upon hearing Jyneil's voice Yuki turns his attention away from the male and looks down at the white haired female. " Jyneil.. " Yuki murmurs lightly as he looks down at her for a moment before turning his gaze back to the male. As Yuki turns his gaze back to the male the male looses the two bolts of lighting from his lightning pew fingers. With the presence of Jyneil on the battle field the situation drastically changes for the half-breed and with the two attacks launched by the male Yuki's desire to defend Jyneil and his anger get the better of him and cause him to launch himself towards the male as fast as he could and launches into an attack, bringing the broad sword up from his right side Yuki attacks with a slash through the air and unless evaded an attack that should hit the male.

HP: 100 / 100
STA: 88 / 100

Tech Used:
Unrelenting Strike (Perfected, Stg 1 DMG, Stg 1 ITN)

EXP: 324
Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Daze (J)(Sanzon)   Peaceful Daze (J)(Sanzon) EmptyThu May 31, 2012 11:10 pm

The only problem with moving directly at someone is that it makes it a lot harder to dodge incoming attacks. I would not lower my arms, but instead keep them focused forward. With the ground between us quickly shortening, my own counterattack would begin. I was unaware of any techniques that he could have used, but wanted to be prepared just in case he had ability like mine. A quick breath would be given before a spread of lightning crackled across my body and quickly expanded, encompassing a 15 foot radius around me. The highly refined internal energy would spread, forcing the electricity to expand with it in a simple blast in all directions. If the other being happened to power through it and follow the slice, it would come in contact with a resounding thud, making contact with the armor beneath what was left of my jacket. I could have gone another direction and focused on subduing the opponent, but since he interfered with me defending myself, then proceeded to keep me from engaging a being that would openly fire at me, it made sense in my head that he was at fault. I would now engage in dealing the maximum amount of damage I was capable of while isolating it to the closest distance. Besides, I still had another being to deal with and couldn't spend too much time here.

259 / 2696
HP | STA :: 100 | 85
Armor : 2 / 5 remaining?
ooc// You didn't say that you dodged the first, so it is safe to assume you took that one?
Tech used : Lightning Burst, FC Perfected, DMG1,AOE1
Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Daze (J)(Sanzon)   Peaceful Daze (J)(Sanzon) EmptyThu May 31, 2012 11:10 pm

'[ Perfected ]' :
Peaceful Daze (J)(Sanzon) ZETA
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Daze (J)(Sanzon)   Peaceful Daze (J)(Sanzon) EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 9:49 pm

So while the battle of the titans was going on, Jyn would continue making his way towards the mounted Jyneil. Hearing her yell at the village leader as well as working under the person who worked under her gave him a pretty good idea of the type of person she was. Much like Shiori, he probably fancied herself one of those ‘empowered’ females who felt that they could do things just as well as men. He didn’t necessarily care for the type, but neither did he particularly dislike it. In all, he would be neutral to it, but he would be able to empathize with the relationship she must have with the village leader. There would be more grunts and explosions as Jyn would make his way to Jyneil and speak up turning back around and towards the fight going on in the sky. “Ma’am,” he would greet politely yet casually, “the spirit that the village leader is named Sanzon Loki. He’s an egomaniac with horrible fashion sense. Since I’ve had some run-ins with him in the past, I know his weakness.” From there, Jyn would speak in a manner that only Jyneil could hear and would advise her of the secret phrase that should be effective against the Kami. Though his face was straight and serious, it would be kind of a joke on Jyn’s end. With the message passed, Jyn would excuse himself and advise that he would return to the village since he could not fight on the level of the others. With that, he begins walking away from the situation. Though he didn’t like Sanzon, he didn’t think that it would be in Sanzon’s character to harm the innocent; he knew that the spirit was just butt hurt right now and was fighting back as a defense mechanism. Still, it irked him internally that he would give Sanzon the benefit of that doubt given the overall dislike he had been so used to having for him.

360 / 3083
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Daze (J)(Sanzon)   Peaceful Daze (J)(Sanzon) EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 9:55 pm

Jyneil would watch as two bolts of lightning, one to the left and the other to the right, are fired at Yuki. It would stand to reason that if he hadn’t moved, they would go on either side of him and continue on, but that would also go against her order to not allow the terrain to be damaged. Thus, regardless of how it should affect his health, she fully expected him to take both of the blasts and come out just fine. She didn’t think that a little electricity could hurt Yuki, especially after seeing him take two hits already with minimal effect. As the flower man approaches her, she shifts her gaze from the battle to him as she speaks and enlightens her about special words that seemed to have some meaning to the on fighting in the air. Understanding that the flower man probably did the best he could for a human, Jyneil would thank him for his part of diverting this attention away from the village and would bid him a good day, allowing him to head back towards the village. Returning her gaze back up to the fight going on between Sanzon and Yuki, Jyneil would grin with the new information gained. She was given a phrase to call out, so in a loud voice, she decrees, “Sanzon Loki! By order of your God, the Commissioner of Division 12, you are to stand down or you will have no tea!” She didn’t know what it meant, but it didn’t matter. The voice would echo around the surrounding terrain, but it would seem almost as if she heard snickering behind her. Turning, she would see Jyn, totally calm, and walking as if nothing had happened. With that, she would return her gaze up to see how effective her words were.

328 / 2924
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Daze (J)(Sanzon)   Peaceful Daze (J)(Sanzon) EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 11:54 pm

With his head long charge into combat, Yuki's offense is met with an offence from the male as he looses some sort of burst of lighting out from his body. Despite the fact that the male had preformed some sort of offensive attack the half-breed didn't falter in his attack and as his blade meets the expanding field of the male's attack in a clash of power, one of which the half-demon possessed greater of and overpowers the burst of energy with his raw physical power and disperses it. Having powered his way through the attack, though at a cost, Yuki's attack strikes true, however as he strikes a blow upon the male the half-breed finds that the blow he had struck had little to no effect upon the male given the armor he had dawned. With his attack having stricken the male but failed to do any form of damage to him, the half-breed lets out a soft growl in anger. While still within close proximity of the male Yuki releases his grasp upon his broad sword to free up his right hand, though as he frees up his right hand he brings his left down to his side and grips the hilt of the kukri rested at his side and pulls the blade form its sheath as he brings it up and again strikes at Sanzon, though given the armor the male wore Yuki strikes at the male's left arm with his blade.

EXP: 257

HP: 100 / 100
STA: 82 / 100

Tech Used: Basic Attacks (Stg 1 DMG)
Damage Before Def: Ascended
Hit Location: Left Arm (Presumed unarmored aside from clothing)
Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Daze (J)(Sanzon)   Peaceful Daze (J)(Sanzon) EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 12:09 am

“Too slow.”
My arms would still be raised, never lowering from their position. Not wanting to give him time to draw another sword, I would continue the offensive. As he brought the sword up, I would already make my counter attack. With a hand about a foot away from his face, a blue spark would move out of it, leaping across towards his face. My left arm would do the same, while my body rotated slightly into it, bringing my own body perpendicular with the enemies. At this point using a ranged attack would not be the best idea I had, but it would be even more difficult for the enemy to dodge as well. The same spark would ignite from my left arm, directed towards his neck area. I was unsure of how much armor the flying being wore, so aiming for a place less likely, such as his face would probably put him onto a defensive. After all, who wants to take a flash of light and then a shock to the face after all. I could hear the yelling, but I was far too involved with the battle at hand, and there was no way I was going to stop with someone this close to me. Again, I was taking a defense of my own self against the apparent clan leader of the village that I was on my way to visit. It looked like I couldn’t get a break today, and I definitely hoped that the other villages were friendlier.

OoE// You hit my armor, I counter attacked whiled you went for your blade.
HP / STA :: 100 / 79
Armor : 2/5
Tech Used :Both DMG1 (Strong) Bolt, FC Perfected to Face, Bolt, FC Perfected to neck

Last edited by Ashurei on Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:55 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added word count)
Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Daze (J)(Sanzon)   Peaceful Daze (J)(Sanzon) EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 12:09 am

'[ Perfected ]' :
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Daze (J)(Sanzon)   Peaceful Daze (J)(Sanzon) EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 8:04 pm

“Hmm…” Jyneil would notice as the words didn’t seem to have the effect that she was going for. The fighting seemed to continue in the sky as the spirit and half spirit continue to assault one another. She glances back towards Jyn, who by this time had gained quite a distance in walking away, to see that there didn’t seem to be any warranty to his words. Still, it was good that he was getting to safety, which meant that he wouldn’t be getting in the way of the battles here; still, the two seemed to be evenly matched with their ability to attack and defend from the other. From this point on, Jyneil would maintain watching the battle and not do anything worth posting unless there came a break in the battle or something occurred that would directly influence her and her horse. Of course, she would be rooting for Yuki the entire time, wondering what was taking him so long in showing the door to this stranger; though it would make sense that someone wouldn’t attack a village alone without having at least this level of strength to back them up.

212 / 3136
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Daze (J)(Sanzon)   Peaceful Daze (J)(Sanzon) EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 2:20 am

With the comment from the male the half-breed knew that he wasn't going to give him time to get his weapon, or at least do something to try and stop him so the half-breed brings his free hand up between the male's hand and his face and use it as a shield to try and block the attack from the male. With his right hand acting as a shield the half-breed doesn't falter in his action of fetching his second blade, even as the male looses another attack and strikes him in the neck, the half-breed acts as if the attack had no effect upon him, not even halting his action as he draws the blade from its sheath. However as he draws the blade from its sheath, instead of going for the male's left arm, Yuki strikes at the males left thigh with his blade.

EXP: 150

HP: 75 / 100
STA: 76 / 100

Passive Tech:
Stg 1 JUG

Tech Used: Basic Attacks (Stg 1 DMG)
Damage Before Def: Ascended
Hit Location: Left thigh
Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Daze (J)(Sanzon)   Peaceful Daze (J)(Sanzon) EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 2:20 am

The member 'Rune' has done the following action : Dices roll

'[ Perfected ]' :
Peaceful Daze (J)(Sanzon) ZETA
Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Daze (J)(Sanzon)   Peaceful Daze (J)(Sanzon) EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 1:04 am

The blade would move across my thigh, sending a spray of blood zipping across the air. Irritated that the last pair of proper dress pants I owned were now ruined, I was definitely not about to lose my ground. Similar to a technique previously used my body would press forward the inches between us while my arm stretched out, punching at his hand. The strike, a different type of lightning ability, would spark with a yellow light that would jump across to his body if contact was made. The purpose was not to deal damage, but to subdue an enemy in the quickest way possible. It was obvious that he was superior in brute strength, as I had been unable to fully regain my strength. Had I been able to access the latent ability within my inner self this would be a more even match. Even my lightning was severely lacking. It might have been from the subsequent energy spent earlier, but that was not important right now. With the right fist potentially making contact with the enemy, another bolt from my left hand would emerge, aimed directly for his neck again. If I could keep the opponent on a defensive, or at least get him to that point where concentrated damage to one point of the body stacked I might be able to go on a proper offensive.

250 /

OoE// Static Fist, to the palm you blocked with, STG 1 Bind, Magical at Strong, Lightning bolt right afterward
HP / STA :: 23.7/ 72
Armor : 2/5
Tech Used : Static fist, Free Chant Perfected, Bolt Free chant Perfected
Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Daze (J)(Sanzon)   Peaceful Daze (J)(Sanzon) EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 1:04 am

'[ Perfected ]' :
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Daze (J)(Sanzon)   Peaceful Daze (J)(Sanzon) EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 5:51 pm

He had managed to hit the male with his attack finally though he had been hit it seemed that he was not going to falter in his offence as he brings his hand up, Yuki still had his arm up in defensive position and as the male touches his arm with the yellow light Yuki feels something surge through his body and for a brief moment his capabilities of movement become restricted, however given the half-breed's physical strength the bind that had taken hold of him is easily overcome. Though he had overcome the bind that the male had placed upon him, Yuki was unable to block or brace for the attack from the male and is struck in the neck by the bolt of lighting. Despite being struck in the neck by the males attack the half-breed doesn't falter or let down. Being struck by the bolt of lighting causes the half-breed to let out a growl of anger as he drops his right arm and brings the blade he has in his left hand up and presses it against the male's throat as he gazes at him with a glare " I will give you this one chance to leave or I will kill you. " Yuki says as he looks at the male, giving him a chance to retreat. Even though he had given the male the chance to leave Yuki wasn't sure if he would take the chance and leave so he braced himself for another attack from the male just in case the male decides to attack again.

EXP: 267

HP: 50 / 100
STA: 76 / 100

Passive Tech:
Stg 1 JUG

OOC: Based upon the description of your tech Yuki would be able to break it since it seems like a physical bind event hough its magic in nature.
Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Daze (J)(Sanzon)   Peaceful Daze (J)(Sanzon) EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 2:51 am

I would keep both arms up, two fingers extended along each edge of his sword. Although his forward assault had ended, I was not going to let my guard down. Listening to the other spirit give an ultimatum, I formulated a quick, formal response. Instead of giving a normal ‘keep dreaming’, I instead opted for the side that would allow me to get a breath back.
“After you openly assault a representative, and then interfere with him defending himself after being assaulted in your territory?”
The only thing on my mind, still, was the ruining of my suit jacket. I had spent far too much energy taking care of those blasts from earlier. It was absolutely embarrassing that someone with a sword was giving me this much of an issue, especially when the commissioner had been so close to making contact. What was worse was that I was out of breath. Angela would be laughing at me right now if she could see this. Not lowering my guard, I could feel the dent in the armor from where he had struck it earlier. It still had a bit of power left that it could take, but I wasn’t about to risk that, especially with the amount of damage he could do with that meat cleaver.
Taking a breath, I would make light conversation.
“I didn’t expect to be getting a workout today.. a margarita would be fantastic right about now. How about it.. you lower your sword, and I’ll put my middle finger down.”

277 / xxx
HP / STA :: 25 / 72
Armor : 7/10
tech : none
ooc : correct, static fist is a physical bind induced by magic since it involves physically messing up your nervous system. I think the other ones are different. I should probably keep track of my techniques lol
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Daze (J)(Sanzon)   Peaceful Daze (J)(Sanzon) EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 6:32 pm

Though he wasn't sure if the male would accept the idea of stopping this conflict Yuki finds that the male may be fine with the idea as he begins to speak. However to the half-breed it seemed as if the male was still upset about what had happened but open to stopping. As the male finishes speaking Yuki lets out a soft sigh however he remains silent for the moment, dwelling on the situation since the male had yet to withdraw though he had yet to do the same as well. When the male speaks again and brings up the idea of lowering his sword, Yuki thinks on it for a moment since it seemed like the right thing to do, show a sign of faith for another one however the male would have to show such a sign as well. After taking a moment to think upon the idea Yuki gives a faint nod as he begins to withdraw his blade as he moves back a few paces away from the male to put some distance between the two, " Alright. " Yuki murmurs as he gazes at the male, keeping his gaze locked upon the male as he waits to see if the male wishes to continue there fight or if he wishes to truly stop and move on with the day.

EXP: 222
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Daze (J)(Sanzon)   Peaceful Daze (J)(Sanzon) EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 7:32 pm

Still watching below, Jyneil would witness the back and forth attacks between the two males until it finally came to a stopping point. She was rather impressed that the invader had lasted a couple rounds with Yuki and was still standing. On the back of her horse, her back is erect as her proper posture is maintained. Her right hand is listed to her forehead to block the sunlight from her eyes as she sees the two talking to one another in the afterglow of the fight. Since Yuki agreed to end things, Jyneil would call up to him, “is it over? Did you win, honey? Come out of the sky, it’s annoying to keep my neck in this position.”

128 / 3264
Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Daze (J)(Sanzon)   Peaceful Daze (J)(Sanzon) EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 12:12 am

With the other male, obviously an alpha and leader, withdrawing for a moment, my arms would lower and fold into what was left of pockets. A sigh would follow, and then a casual yawn. I hadn’t had that much of a workout in weeks. Turning my head towards the ground, I would shake it and make a joke, attempting to lighten the situation.
“women.. cant live with them.. the end..”
Folding my legs up into a seated position, I’d rest my elbow on my leg while looking at the other spirit. He was definitely strong, or at least appeared that way after our first encounter. I would have to make note of that, for future reference as someone who would be interested in maintaining active combat against him. Strength didn’t do you any good if it wasn’t upkept, and the only real way to do that was to upkeep it. I knew that all too well, and had a fair time sparring with another particularly interesting spirit whenever I had the chance.
“now.. where did that retired commissioner go.. it’s odd to find him so far out of the city..”
Shaking my head, I would wonder what would have caused him to give up on the city. That was the only logical reasoning for me to see why he would move all the way out here. I mean, the city was pretty much his, regardless of how I looked at it.

Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Daze (J)(Sanzon)   Peaceful Daze (J)(Sanzon) EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 12:08 am

Upon hearing Jyenil as she begins to speak up, Yuki shifts his attention from the male and looks down at Jyneil for a moment now that things seem to be settling down with the male. Before he can respond Yuki hears the comment from the male and glances to him for a moment, a soft chuckle escapes the half-breed in response to the male's comment. After the male's comment Yuki turns his attention back to Jyneil as he speaks up, addressing her, " Yes it's over. I'll be down in just a moment. " Yuki says before turning his gaze back to the male. Now that things had settled down and they where no longer going to fight the half-breed wasn't sure how things would precede. Looking at the male once again Yuki hears his comment though he wasn't sure what the male spoke of but it seemed he was in search of someone, perhaps the one that he was angry at now, though Yuki knew it wasn't much of his concern at the moment. " I must be on my way now. " Yuki says to the male before he turns away and heads back down to Jyneil. Heading back down to Jyneil, Yuki puts the knife he had drawn back into its sheath as he looks at Jyneil, " I didn't really win really but the conflict did come to an end with an acceptable outcome. "

EXP: 245
Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Daze (J)(Sanzon)   Peaceful Daze (J)(Sanzon) EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 3:05 am

Digging my hands into what was left of my pockets, I would turn and continue floating back towards the settlement that I had originally came to see. I had business there, and now that I knew the commissioner was there, it made sense that I would continue towards him. This was the case especially if he was the one that fired that excessively large weapon at me. Thinking to that spirit I had just engaged in combat with, I wondered what his allegiance was. I’d have to come back here some time and formally meet him. Had I even gotten his name? I couldn’t remember if he had said it before he got in my way. Looking down towards the female that he was now reaching, my eyes would wonder away over towards the settlement. It didn’t make sense to make something so far out here, unless they really were going for an isolationist policy. In that case, it might not be a friendly place, but then again it didn’t ever hurt to try.
Stopping a few hundred feet from the edge of the village, I’d float there for a few minutes while regaining my breath from the fight before, and attempt to get what I thought would be a light wound turned major to start healing. Fighting another spirit had really laid it out there, and now I comprehended how much weaker I had actually been compared to my former self. What a pain in the ass.

265 / 4,004
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Daze (J)(Sanzon)   Peaceful Daze (J)(Sanzon) EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 7:56 pm

“Hmph,” Jyneil would pout on watching the two. She expected something more like ‘yes dear’ and less like ‘okay in a minute person who’s not as important as the person in front of me right now.’ She saw that Yuki eventually made it to her and it seemed that his business with the invader was over with. After his words, she would look past Yuki to Sanzon who was flying in the air and wonder if it were really okay to let him go like that. Either way, she had a few questions for him since she was inquisitive by nature and had Yuki to protect her. “Hey you,” she would call out to Sanzon in order to call his attention their way, “come here for a moment…” Looking to Yuki, she would inquire, “he seems like he’s pretty strong. Shouldn’t we find out more about him?”

155 / 3419
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Daze (J)(Sanzon)   Peaceful Daze (J)(Sanzon) EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 10:21 pm

Having come to land next to Jyenil, Yuki looks to her and expects her to speak to him as she begins to speak, however as she begins to speak she seems to address the male that he had been fighting. Since she had called out to him, Yuki begins to wonder what she wanted with him, though he soon finds out as she calls him down to them. As she speaks to him, Yuki thinks upon her question for a moment " He is kind of strong." Yuki murmurs as he turns his attention from Jyneil and glances towards the male. Since Jyneil wished to find out more about the male Yuki decided not to go against her desire, though he couldn't help but wonder about the male himself given the capabilities the male had and the ability to stand up against him.

EXP: 147
Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Daze (J)(Sanzon)   Peaceful Daze (J)(Sanzon) EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 2:19 am

And that would be a halt. The jerking feeling of my body instinctively stopping without thought would cause me to move my head to the side, gazing down to where my previous opponent stood. Why would she want me to come down there, and what obligation did I have to do so? The first thought across my mind was of course defensive, wondering if the two of them had plotted something new. I would dwell on it for a few moments before my body rotated around and I began to descend, lowering my body towards the ground. As I approached the soft earth below, my legs would fold down and plant themselves lightly on its surface. I was a weird feeling, walking on the ground. I wasn’t much of an outdoors person, and I would normally steer clear of the forests. After all, it was far too dirty for my liking and all of the bugs and stuff didn’t really go well with me. With my hands still in my pockets and no change of decent clothes after the two battles that had just occurred, I’d stride casually over to them before stopping a few yards away.
“… yea?”
Looking at her peculiarly she would remind me of another dominant woman I knew. What a pain in the ass women tended to be. Maybe it was in their natural existence to be that way, but one thing was for sure, one was more than enough in my life.

260 / 4264
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Daze (J)(Sanzon)   Peaceful Daze (J)(Sanzon) EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 9:09 pm

“Kind of…?” she would understand from him before shrugging, “hmmph… good enough…” She would return her gaze to the Kami as he approached and acknowledged her. This made things easy since he seemed to be sociable enough to come when called. That would make speaking with him that much easier. With his approach, Jyneil would offer him a smile and greet, “quite the show you put up there…” She would continue, “men are so odd; you float in the air, fight for a while, and then leave with so few words.” Sitting in a prissy manner on top of her horse that would have her slightly elevated, she would continue, “so I’m certain you came here for a reason? As you should have gathered, the man you fought is the leader of this village that I am a part of. He is also my Wolf.” Introducing herself as his woman would seem a bit to demeaning for her. She inquires, “…but who are you, stranger, and where do you come from?”

185 / 3604
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peaceful Daze (J)(Sanzon)   Peaceful Daze (J)(Sanzon) Empty

Back to top Go down

Peaceful Daze (J)(Sanzon)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next