Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Peaceful Day

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Rep! : 10

A Peaceful Day Empty
PostSubject: A Peaceful Day   A Peaceful Day EmptyThu May 17, 2012 12:40 am

With the sun beaming down upon the village during mid day Yuki moves down one of the main streets leading through the village. As the half-breed moves forwards he casually shifts his gaze from side to side as he scans the area in front of him. As he moves forwards Yuki notices some of the villagers as they give him nods, waves, and other greetings, to which he returns the kind gestures the villagers off him. Turning his gaze back ahead of him, Yuki scans the area in front of him once again. With it being mid day the desire for food had already taken hold of the half-breed, however he was unsure as to what he would like, though he knew he would probably be dining at the Wolf Song Tavern given he didn't wish to return to his house and prepare himself something to eat. With the desire for food but not the desire to prepare it himself, Yuki had already come to a decision on where he shall be dining at and with his mind made up he adjusts his path and begins to head towards the Wolf Song Tavern to have a bite to eat and relax while doing so.

EXP: 211
Back to top Go down
Kazatul
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazatul

Rep! : 19

A Peaceful Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Peaceful Day   A Peaceful Day EmptyFri May 18, 2012 11:44 pm

After the discussion with Battousai, I would leave Jun'Jo for Theden to discuss affairs of state with the Wolf Lord. While my operatives and my visits keep me knowledgeable of happenings in Theden, the one thing I did not brush up on before heading out was how tight of a control, Yuki held over planning, designs, and decision making within Theden. Was he like Battousai in the sense that he would come up with an idea or approve of an idea then task it out to those who served him like subordinates or the Guilds of Theden or did Yuki like to be in total control and have his hands in every aspect. I would soon learn the answer as I venture to his village from the skies. Landing outside of the least busy gate, I would land near the gate and look at the guards. Assuming they make no attempt to bother me, I would continue into the village heading for my normal first stop when I come to visit. Since information is my primary currency, I tend to make a visit to the tavern to meet with those who have a steady supply of it. While I do not personally possess Theden's currency, I do, however, know what to bring a female in exchange for what I desire... you bring her what she desires and typically that falls in the way of jewelry and other like trinkets.

EXP: 254
TEXP: #3 (5 posts)
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Rep! : 10

A Peaceful Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Peaceful Day   A Peaceful Day EmptyWed May 23, 2012 3:56 pm

As the male comes to the gate leading into the village the guards on duty at the time welcome the male to Theden, though they do not attempt to stop his entrance into the village.

With food on his mind the half-breed had begun to make his way towards the Wolf Song Tavern. As the tavern comes into sight Yuki lifts his gaze to the building for a moment and lets out a soft sigh as he shifts his gaze and gives a brief glance around before returning his attention back to the Wolf Song Tavern as he draws closer to the building. Making his way to the tavern Yuki pushes the door open and steps into the tavern. A he enters into the tavern Yuki again shifts his gaze, glancing around the inside of the tavern as he briefly scans for an open seat. Setting his eyes upon an open seat not far from the entrance of the tavern, Yuki moves over to the empty table and pulls out one of the chairs before taking a seat. Having taken a seat Yuki leans back into the chair and glances towards the bar for a moment as he waits for one of the waitresses.

EXP: 209
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Peaceful Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Peaceful Day   A Peaceful Day Empty

Back to top Go down

A Peaceful Day
Page 1 of 1