Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rusty Smile ( Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Pennywise

Rep! : 26

Rusty Smile ( Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Rusty Smile ( Closed)   Rusty Smile ( Closed) EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 2:48 pm

Rusty Smile ( Closed) Pennybanner

So here they were. Jay'De and Wiseman once again in each others company. Something had happened to the girl and something had happened where he had supposedly rescued her;supposedly. Weird thing is he couldn't remember shit about what happened. Though even weirder Jay'De couldn't remember it either. His inner minds eye turned once more to the dude at the computer who as before, just shrugged. So it was just time to play along again as they walked together along the road to nowhere. Although in truth it probably did lead SOMEWHERE just not some place he really knew about. After all the only two places he knew existed at this point were the ruined city and then the one they had just been in.

" So, just where are we going precisely sweet cheeks?"

He said blissfully staring into oblivion. As he did so a black streak moved out from the trees. He bent down and said streak ran in between his arms. Though not in a hug style fashion. It was a cat who was purring as it brushed against his hands. " Mittens!". He exclaimed excitedly looking at the cat. " Now I thought you said you were going to go find us some fish, I hope you caught extra! We've got company now". Mittens looked over at Jay'De and for a cat gave her a strange look. Looking from her to penny then back to her. And then meowed in a way that Penny understood as. " Oh ffs not again". He shook his head.

" Oh don't worry, its nothing"

EXP:288

Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

Rep! : 49

PostSubject: Re: Rusty Smile ( Closed)   Rusty Smile ( Closed) EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 7:52 pm

She was in the same system of shock as the demon walking along beside her. It was strange.. like there was a part of her missing yet again. But with the strange building and destruction of a temple that was no longer there, it was strange hiccup in the sense of time the two of them had been weaving, so now they were just wandering around somewhere in the middle of the meadows. A shrug had her continuously looking about. "I do not have any idea. I need to find my horse and get him back, then find my teacher. All of which must be done shortly. I know that I was being held prisoner by Noah, did you rescue me? I know that I was paralyzed and something happened with these voices... was it you?" Strange how time seemed to hiccup around here lately.

The young woman sighed and trudged along a little depressed. "I turned eighteen while there. I remember that much. Spent my birthday locked away like some criminal." Her toe found a rock and kicked it ahead of them. The rock slide along as they walked. The cat would run up and be picked up by the demon. It shoots her an odd look and Jayde in turn looked from him to the cat and back, then shook her head, "This is not whatever you are thinking." Mittens was a cute cat, and Jayde gave her a bright smile. "Mittens? Such a good name. She is quiet cute."

-262/262-
Rusty Smile ( Closed) 01YukiNewBottom
Back to top Go down
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Pennywise

PostSubject: Re: Rusty Smile ( Closed)   Rusty Smile ( Closed) EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 11:49 am

“ Eh, something like that...probably”.

Said Penny in response to whether or not he had saved her. Mimicking his friend on the computer. Mittens though well she was more interested in just what Penny was doing with some weird ass girl with white hair. More important than the weird part was the fact that this was a girl. Penny hanging around with women was never good. It never ended well as was put in by the fact he was currently ( albeit by choice) enslaved by the last woman in his life. It might have been a bit catty ( har har har) but she just slanted her eyes. She just meowed with disinterest concerning whatever the two were doing and jumped up onto Penny’s shoulder like the proverbial parrot cat.

” Ah wonderful reunited again”

He looked over at Jay’de after she mentioned her horse, ah yes that was right her horse that had been kidnapped and was possibly being raped at this very moment by a man who growled and grunted a lot. “ Yeah, we have to go save that horse”. Mittens looked down at him, her face giving what Penny would see as a quizzical look.

” Oh some dude stole her horse and is probably having his way with it as we speak”>

Eyes opened wide with shock, which would probably be somewhat impressive considering that this was proof of the cats cognative abilities. Mittens could understand precisely what the two were saying. Which gave question as to whether or not she was a cat, or in fact some kind of spirit in the form of a cat.

EXP:299

Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

PostSubject: Re: Rusty Smile ( Closed)   Rusty Smile ( Closed) EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 7:51 am

Jayde watched the cat perch on the demon's shoulder. The young woman was now thinking about which direction to take, and she stopped for a moment to ponder. Her horse was in a village she didn't remember with a man, she only knew partially by sight. The strangest thing was that the mark on her shoulder had done something to her. Perhaps it had altered everything, she had been saved. And those voices had spoke of not remember that day, whatever day that had been. And now she could not remember hos she was rescued. The day that Battousai and Hunter had gone to a fight. She only had a few memories and those were because Master Hunter had shown them to her, and they were jumbled in her own mind. Like pour red colored water in to clear water, it would mix and you would not be able to know which was which.

"We could go rescue my horse, but I do not know which city or village that man resides in. So I think its fairly impossible." Her face got a sad look on her face."I may just have to count him as lost." She began to walk again not sure of which way to head or go. Her mind reeling with everything that had gone on within the past few months. The fact that she could walk made her somewhat happy. Again she looked at the cat and her head tilted in question. "Is that a spirit cat? or some hybrid of spirit and something? Because it looks so intelligent."

-274/536-
Back to top Go down
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Pennywise

PostSubject: Re: Rusty Smile ( Closed)   Rusty Smile ( Closed) EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 3:22 pm

“ Eh, something like that...probably”.

How strange that the girl was now giving up on her horse so quickly when that night they had spent sort of with each other ( in that totally non sexual way) she had been talking about it so fonndly before he'd slipped out ( in that totally non hump and dump way). He looked over at her and shrugged. " Chances are toots wherever that guy went your horse is going to be. Course we don't really know where the guy went....although he seemed to know you, so what are the chances that he knows that master of yours too?". He scratched his chin. Was a good place to start if nothing else. Brain worked like that, linking one thing to the next in a web of semi complicated thoughts.

" As for Mittens....I'm not quite sure"

He looked over to the cat on his shoulder, his nose brushing against hers. He'd never actually asked himself that question before. Was there much of a difference? She was able to survive all those years in Onitoshi and well...cats didn't normally LIVE that long. " Never really thought to ask her...so Mittens. What is it. Kitty cat normal or spirit cat?". Mittens looked at both Jay'de and Penny then just shrugged herself. " Well that answers that then". He let out a grin, not really sure if it did answer that, but it didn't much matter one way or the other. " So, you should probably start heading to your masters place".

EXP:284

Last edited by Pennywise on Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:53 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

PostSubject: Re: Rusty Smile ( Closed)   Rusty Smile ( Closed) EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 3:40 pm

Jayde shook her head for a moment as the cat answered with a shrug. Well it didn't know either. That was promising. Why did she feel like the blind leading the blind? When the question f heading towards her Master's place was brought up, she shook her head again. "That is the major problem. He is just as nomadic as I am. His second in command, Mirage would usually come find me when it was time for a lesson. Then I would head to meet him. But since I was trapped so long, he might think I am dead, so Mirage may not be out looking for me." As they continued to walk along, she kicked another rock and this time it flew up and smacked into a rather large boulder. Jayde stopped and looked at the boulder, out in the middle of no where, there was this really big, odd looking rock. Plus the sound from the rock hitting the rock was not normal.. more like rock hitting.... The boulder moved and let out a low growl, standing up and turning to face them. It was human looking, but it was hulking, like almost 10 feet tall. With rock grey skin and wielding a wicked looking spiked club.

Through the gap in his legs, there could be seen a corpse of sorts, half eaten, with armor bits mangled about and a really big sword lying on the ground. The creature before them, roared, baring rotting, stinking teeth. And red beedy eyes. The Giant swung the club straight down towards the trio. If the three got out of the way, the spiked club would strike the ground.

Jayde quickly separated from the other two and dived to the right and out of the way.

309/845-
Back to top Go down
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Pennywise

PostSubject: Re: Rusty Smile ( Closed)   Rusty Smile ( Closed) EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 5:00 pm

Ok so today Penny learned two things.

Number one, Trolls apparently didn’t just live under bridges and bother goats and emo kids. They lived out in the open like everyone else. Second. Jay’De was a god damned coward. ” Oh hell n-“. Penny had just the time to dodge the lumbering giant as his eyes, too busy tracking Jay’De’s dust cloud didn’t quite register hat the troll was likely going to be doing If it got a hold of him or Mittens. Yikes. Jumping back and letting his eyes bare witness to the crushed bit of earth that could have been him. Impressive strength for a creature like that. And he wasn’t going to be able to bring it down all that easily in his current state. If this had been back when his powers were in their prime, well all he’d have to do would be pull on the mask of madness and go to town on this bad boy.

Unfortunately he didn’t have the capacity to unleash such a technique anymore. So he was placed in the situation of playing fisticuffs with this one in a fair fight. Yeah like any fight against a troll was going to be a fair fight. Penny just had to see if his strength made any kind of difference as an Onikonjou. Whether he could effectively out troll the troll.

Mittens skipped off him and ran off to watch from the side, course he didn’t blame her she was just a cat. Not much she could do in terms of combat. Though then again. DODGE! Too many scattered thoughts. Rolling to the side he came up next to the knee of the troll. Punching right there hard in the side hoping that if Trolls were anything like humans enough of an impact would cause the knee to buckle and him to come down to a more ground level.

EXP:342
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

PostSubject: Re: Rusty Smile ( Closed)   Rusty Smile ( Closed) EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 6:59 am

The hit to knee was harsh and the Troll stumbled, but came around with its other hand in the form of a swat, like one would swat at a very annoying fly. It roared in rage and as it gained its balance, whether or not the swat it, which if it did would be enough force to send wiseman flying a good twenty feet away, it would raise its leg up and try to squash the girl just off to the side.

Jayde would just be recovering enough from the almost hit from the club, just in time to see the foot coming down at her. She was not as fast as the demon, but she still managed to roll to avoid most of the hit. As a portion of the heavy foot came down, she felt ribs crack and break under the pressure. When giant raised his foot again for a second such attack and Jayde learned quickly enough how to move. Wincing in pain. She scrambled to the point of where she was behind the big ass troll and looking into the body of the dead knight. That was an inspiring sight of what was likely to become of a slow moving person. Quickly she scrambled up and reached for the sword that was way too large for her. When the foot came back down, she rolled over on her back and she swung the sword wildly. The sword only managed to graze the gaint's foot and splatter her with blood.

The slice was enough to make the troll back up and roar his rage again, the club, which the dumb beast had forgotten about until now, raised again to strike the injured Jayde.

289/1134-
Back to top Go down
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Pennywise

PostSubject: Re: Rusty Smile ( Closed)   Rusty Smile ( Closed) EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 12:22 pm

And woosh. For a second there Penny had forgotten that he could fly normally. Although normally it did take a little bit more effort on his part than it did this time. This time he was just soaring through the air and. Oh, damn, it wasn't him. The hit had sent him. Bash into the side of a tree. He looked up, woozy Mittens staring into his face and directing him towards an injured Jay'De who seemingly was not so cowardly after all. Though she was injured, and that was not going to bode well for her survival rate. That was particularly since he assumed this world didn't have anything equal to a hospital.

Broken bones would likely lead to amputations. And well thank fuck he was a spirit is all he had to comment on that particular point. He found that like her he had been somewhat injured by tbhe giant troll himself. Though didn't like to believe that he had actually been hit by it. So. He didn't. Nope, he hadn't been hit by the troll. [[ " Ah you got me lol just kidding,REG]]. With that, his minor wound was already practically gone and he jumped up ready to take the fight back to the troll. Penny ran forward and with a hop skip and a jump aimed to land a flying double leg kick right on the trolls chest. Behind the troll happened to be a log, with some luck the kick would have enough momentum to send it flying over onto its back. Where perhaps Jay'De might be able to land a finishing blow with that sword.

Though by the way she was moving. That wasn't gonna be likely. So he had to be ready for this to be a one man fight.

EXP: 309
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

PostSubject: Re: Rusty Smile ( Closed)   Rusty Smile ( Closed) EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 5:05 pm

Well the troll with its foot up was surprised by the demon's next attack and it did indeed fall over the log. It let out another roar that sound almost like a cry. A second roar answered it as the ground began to shake and a second even larger troll ran up behind the pesky Oni. This one was baring a tree for a club, a massive oak that had obviously seen over 200 years. The forest would miss such a mighty oak. But this one had boobs of a female and the jiggled and bounced as she ran. Obviously momma wasn't happy about her kid being hurt doing what came naturally to such creatures. The club came down at Wiseman and if he was not able to dodge very quickly, the massive oak would hit. Almost like a golf club, and with the roar during the actual swing, she might as well be yelling "four"

Now Jayde took this time to scramble up with the massive sword and try to swing it down at the fallen troll, but the thing got up and as she hit its arm, he grabbed her with the other. Pulling her up to his face, he roared at her. That was all she needed. The sword found itself embedded in the right eye of the creature and the brain. The creature stumbled and fell sending her smashing to the ground as well.

243/1377-
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

PostSubject: Re: Rusty Smile ( Closed)   Rusty Smile ( Closed) EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 10:14 pm

Updated Jayde - reseting totals
Back to top Go down
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Pennywise

PostSubject: Re: Rusty Smile ( Closed)   Rusty Smile ( Closed) EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 8:05 am

Success. Penny grinned as the troll fell over, expecting Jay’De to finish the creature off with that sword. Shame plans don’t always fit together so well. The second roar after the first was not something that heralded good news. In fact the news was very ugly. And very large. Penny turned around as the ground stopped shaking behind him and let out a huge sigh, his head travelling upwards as he beheld the mother troll and her giant tree/club. Holding up both his hands, Penny would attempt to enter into negotiations. The mantra in his head of how to diffuse hostile situations.

”...Now listen....I know me and my companion have hurt this other troll...and I’m sure this troll is normally a very nice one...but it just so happens that this time it attacked us...now I’m not trying to say your baby is bad bu-“.

And thats when the club/ tree got raised. So he decided that negotiations had fallen through and it was time to run for his fucking life. He ran between the trolls legs with all his strength attempting not to look up. This attempt failed and when he ran out the other side his eyes had that kind of traumatised stare to them.

But he had to quickly recover if he was going to take down the mother troll. He wwas going to assume Jay’De could take advantage of the baby trolls current situation whilst he distracted the larger one. He jumped up onto whatever kind of covering was on her lower half and took an aim at the area where on the human body would be the kidney. Drawing his hand back and striking there. Repeatedly.

[b] “ Kidney punch! Kidney punch!”

There was the sickening squel of the troll as Jay’De did do as expected. But now they had an angry troll on their hands...well...more angry.

exp:346
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

PostSubject: Re: Rusty Smile ( Closed)   Rusty Smile ( Closed) EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 12:51 pm

Now the Mother was by a margin, much more intelligent than her child. But by far still much less intelligent than the demon or hybrid with him. In fact a normal cat could have out smarted the mother troll. And as his fist slammed into her kidney area, she roared and used her club to swing at her back. Her arms came over her head and the tree club hanging down at waist level and she started to smack at him, repeatedly. With each hit, like someone bashing their head into a brick wall, the mother roared in pain.

Now with this roar, not only did one roar answer but so did a second and third roar. There was a nest of these things apparently. The daddy was about to start coming after them, as well as the brother and possibly the mother's brother's sister's cousin's former roommate. That's how this scene would normal go until the little demon was whipped and left for dead or digesting in the stomach of the creatures. And of course the cute little girl with him, would be nothing more than a playmate for their children, much like a doll or toy.

But seriously, that did not happen. Jayde, who was now crawling out from under the child, ribs broken, body bruised. She lashed out at the creatures mind, softly stating "Death is painful" with the most amount of pissed offness that she could, and the troll's hand came up to its head feeling it. The nose would begin to bleed and the ears, along with the eyes. The Troll would fall forward with Penny standing victorious on top. When the band of trolls stumbled upon this, Penny stand on top of the fallen troll, the baby dead, and Jayde wielding this big ass sword. They did the only thing they could. The groveled and went their knees before the demon. Their leader, a big brute stating. "You is strong. You is King of trolls." This brute apparently could not only speak but also think. Perhaps not all was lost. "You come, lead us"

With this Jayde rolled her eyes and watched what Penny would do with this.

394/1771-
Back to top Go down
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Pennywise

PostSubject: Re: Rusty Smile ( Closed)   Rusty Smile ( Closed) EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 2:44 pm

So some weird shit had happened that had resulted in the defeat of the trolls and well Penny being crowned king of trolls.

Awesome. Penny stood, victorious. Hands on his hips, even though he wasn’t quite sure just how it had happened. But hey he wasn’t going to argue. The trolls weren’t trying to kill him anymore. And that had to be something. Though he felt that this position was probably something to close to the way of things back when he had been the archdemon. Last thing he wanted to do was be the leader of ANYTHING again. So he had to get out of this one quick style. ” Ah good subjects. Listen and take heed to my first decree as King, I demand that you turn around and close your eyes, so that I might reveal my glory….you may turn again when you have permission from I…”. Trolls weren’t known for being intelligent. And he was playing on that factor.

So he winked over to Jay’de, and assuming the trolls stayed turned around, he would signal mittens to run out of her hiding place back onto his shoulder and begin to sneak the hell out of there.

Suffice to say it had been a bit of an interesting day. Defeating a family of trolls. Becoming the king of trolls. And then doing a hop skip and jump on his way out of the throne. Well…he wasn’t quite out of the woods yet. But then neither was his white haired companion…and if all went sour he could always just toss her in.
EXP:280
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

PostSubject: Re: Rusty Smile ( Closed)   Rusty Smile ( Closed) EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 7:03 am

With that, the trolls turned around, being dumb as shit warmed over and served to a bunch a canines. They simply couldn't understand what he was doing. With that the two of them would make their hasty retreat into the wilds of the flat lands. The trolls would sit there looking in the direction pointed for a good five minutes before turning around to ask what they were looking at. When they saw that their leader had disappeared there was a roar and they started to storm off in opposite directions looking for their demonic leader.

As for Jayde, she had taken the five minute head start to run, looking back at the man that had just saved them. Unfortunately the broken ribs caused and the big sword, caused to fall behind him eventually. So it became the idea to hide. So she stopped looking for a place to hide. Finding a swell of the terrain in among the tall grasses. she quickly hide behind the hill trying to catch her breath. This was difficult at best for her. But at least she had some of her powers back.

204/1975
Back to top Go down
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Pennywise

PostSubject: Re: Rusty Smile ( Closed)   Rusty Smile ( Closed) EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 4:23 pm

So like, they'd both managed to escape from the trolls by the looks of things.

Though Jay'De was now hiding somewhere, and since Penny doesn't have spiritual senses at this stage. He can't really find her either. Though it doesn't much matter at this point. He scratches his head, looks around but makes sure to keep himself out of the more obvious sights of things as to make himself clearly there would give the trolls an oppertunity to find him again. And fuck knows they might do something crazy like..make him take a troll wife. And hell naw. He had looked up. Hell naw. He could have climbed INTO that thing. Deciding that, much like other things. Jay'De would probably cross his path again sometime soon Penny just skipped on all happy style across the landscape. Right enough though she had been quite badly injured. The thought occured to him mid skip and he began to consider the morality of just leaving her out here injured with a bunch of trolls maybe looking for the both of them. Tap tap to the chin. Difficult one this. Normally he would have just said, ah fuck it. And just kept on skipping along. But this time.

Well, he couldnt just leave a damsel in distress like this. So, he looked over to Mittens and whispered to the cat." Go find her, you got better senses than me at this stage". And off Mittens went dashing to look around for the white haired young acolyte.

EXP: 280
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rusty Smile ( Closed)   Rusty Smile ( Closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

Rusty Smile ( Closed)
Page 1 of 1