Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Oh, Hell no! [Closed]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Pennywise

Rep! : 26

Oh, Hell no! [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Oh, Hell no! [Closed]   Oh, Hell no! [Closed] EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 5:38 pm

Oh, Hell no! [Closed] Pennybanner

....20 minutes before the dusk...

" Derp...a-derp-a-doo...."
Last we find our brave hero, he had defeated the beast known as ROCKY, and had gained the interrealm-wrestling championship. A match which, had it been any other time would likely have gone down in history as something that would make grown men cry and women throw their panties in absolute bliss. He had a beaming grin across his face, dragging behind the currently Cata-tonic Shiori by the hair like a useless bag of slag. His destination. Fuckin-fried chicken glory. To him it didn't much matter if the place was going to be deserted. Hell no. There would be a feast if he had to work up the deep fat frier himself.

And this skinny bitch was going to have some too if he had to liquidize it and get her to drink it through a god damned straw.And there it was. The holiest of holies right before his eyes. He rushed inside, as expected the place was deserted. But this didn't much matter to him. All that mattered was the greasy greasy glory that awaited beyond those stalls. And just as if it was waiting for him, the reward that he got for all his days hard work, there sitting still warm and waiting to be picket up, a bargain bucket and two cokes. AND mayo!. Oh glory be the mayo that had been missing from the previous bucket! No more dry chicken. God he could have cried with joy. He picked out a table. Awkwardly got his "package" into one of the seats. Then went to grab the meal.

Some awkward blending, a cup and 5 minutes later. Penny was sitting enjoying his meal with his boss. Albiet. Conversation seemed a bit one sided.

"...But lets face it folks...it always was with her....ya know?...*wink*"
EXP: 339
PWC: 339 ( Organisation)

Back to top Go down
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Pennywise

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Hell no! [Closed]   Oh, Hell no! [Closed] EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 6:02 pm

Oh, Hell no! [Closed] Pennybanner

....2 minutes before the dusk...

" - and then the chick is all, oh god my boobs, these tentacle monsters are rubbing my illicit places!, and I was all. HAVE NO FEAR, WISEMAN IS HERE....So, then I managed to talk the monsters down, like. Into the street. Cut their own throats and fall to their deaths....hahaha it was fucking beautiful....".

Blank stare ahead of him. Typical, no doubt she was listening in there somewhere though. It had always been the case with Mittens too. She wasn't much for talking either but the cat always listened. He picked up another wing and continued. " But yea, Izumi. I was like all big hero and shit. And gave her the shirt off my back just to cover her nakedness...which in hindsight probably wasn't much of a good idea...could have used a good peep show for a bit longer...". He looked at boss ladies shirt...hmm...coma...could have a-. Looked at chicken. Nah. Latter was more appealing at this point. He took a bite , chewed and swallowed. " Bitch still owes me a drink from that night out". Just as he said those words he went to take another bite of his chicken. And...his jaws snapped shut onto nothing.

He raised an eyebrow. Strange, he had been so sure that he'd been chewing on delicious meat only a moment ago. (< insert awkward homosexual pun) but no matter weird things happened. He went to pick up another leg and then suddenly the bucket disappeared. His eyes at this point thinned. He went to grab his coke, and poof, that disappeared to. " NO!". Then in front of him. The bosses clothes started disappearing. " YES!". Then she disappeared. " OH HELL NO". Things all began to fade away. Penny had time just to stand up. Stare at the ceiling and yell.

"....YOU DIRTY SON OF A BIT-"

Dusk Happens

EXP:357
PWC:367( Organisation)

Back to top Go down
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Pennywise

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Hell no! [Closed]   Oh, Hell no! [Closed] EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 5:33 am

Oh, Hell no! [Closed] 9-51
" Its all about keeping yourself open to fresh, new ideas! hahahahaha"
Complete

Total EXP:696
Total PWP: 696
TEXP: 1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Hell no! [Closed]   Oh, Hell no! [Closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Oh, Hell no! [Closed]