Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Cache(Closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Pennywise

Rep! : 26

The Cache(Closed) Empty
PostSubject: The Cache(Closed)   The Cache(Closed) EmptyFri May 04, 2012 3:50 am

The Cache(Closed) Pennybanner2

Once again Penny would find himself here. In his old office. Yeah it was werd as hell, memories of chasing garden gnomes who were stealing sandwiches. Trying to focus enough so that his partner could work out some sort of security diagram for Shiori’s movements with him. This old building, it was a wreck, ruined. And yet here he was, sitting on his old torn chair, next to his half collapsed desk. Watching the world go by from his new window…a window that happened to give him a wonderful view of the outside, as well as a 70ft drop. The groans of this place were apparent and much like life in this world, likely it would never be the same as it was. But there were people out there who remembered how it used to be. Izumi. Jyn. Sparky. Those were the ones that he knew. The ones that had known his boss.

Former, boss.

Part of him spoke and it spoke out of turn. He knew that he would never really be free from that oath he’d given her. Even if she wasn’t around, just as before he was bound by what she had given him. To return things to the way they were. Did that mean he had to make Kyro corp a glowing bastion once again? Maybe. But then, he’d done that once before and it had been nothing more than a monumental waste of his time. So what was it to be this time? What was he going to do?
EXP: 262
PWC:262
TEXP +1 ( Same day, 2nd thread)

Last edited by Pennywise on Fri May 04, 2012 4:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Pennywise

The Cache(Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cache(Closed)   The Cache(Closed) EmptyFri May 04, 2012 4:14 am

Felt like it was hours that passed before he saw it on his desk.

On his collapsed desk there was kind of what you’d describe as a mail holder. He usually never bothered with the thing mostly because it never actually had anything in it. If Shiori wanted to tell him something, she’d phone him. Didn’t really trust on him picking up notes which was probably the smartest thing to do all things considered. Though this time, there was something in it. At first he suspected that it had fallen into it by accident but there it was anyways. He picked it on up, old. Dusty. Unclean. Yuck, but there you go that just proved that it was old. But by the looks of it, the thing hadn’t been opened. Still inside the envelope with the seal of the company on the front. And interestingly enough the letter was in fact addressed to him.

Wiseman, the lady has told me that it’s unlikely you will pick this up. But the way I see it if we are going to be teaching you a little more about blending in then teaching you good human habits is a start. If you have picked up this letter then congratulations, next you’ll probably be wondering why I took the time to write this. Well it’s because the requested equipment delivery is here. All our people gain access to certain company grade equipment that isn’t really found elsewhere, its not Division 12 but it is top of the line. The equipment that was specially modified for you has been placed in a chamber below the building.

I think you’ll find that getting there isn’t going to be as easy as you would have expected. I’ve set the defenses of the lower levels on so that you have a bit of a challenge getting there. If you feel like a challenge and a reward…head down there. Oh yes, and do not forget. The party at the Hype is coming up. Always expect trouble. I will see you there

-Kyouya”

Interesting.
EXP: 373
PWC:373
Back to top Go down
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Pennywise

The Cache(Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cache(Closed)   The Cache(Closed) EmptyFri May 04, 2012 4:26 am

He put down the letter for a moment, from what he was reading it would seem that Kyouya had ordered in some stuff for him based upon his status as Shiori’s bodyguard come personal assistant. And by the looks of it the entire thing had been done prior to the Halloween party. That meant there was a good space of time between the equipment getting there and the whole demonic invasion. Just how much EASIER would that thing have been if he had this so called company grade equipment? He sighed and stood up. Couldn’t really blame the human after all he was trying to teach him the habit of picking up notes. And well he had. Just several years too late to do much with it. Though there was a sneaking curiosity as to whether or not those bits of equipment were still in the cache below the building. Was said building underground even still accessible with all this decay?

Well, not as if he had anything better to do at the moment. So off he went towards the elevator shaft. Ow he had a distinct feeling that if he pressed the button the elevator was not going to be arriving any time soon. Still, he pressed the button. It didn’t light up. No surprise. He heard the sound of gears churning for a moment though before the splutter of death. Yeah, by the looks of it the electricity left in the building was nowhere near enough to power much. So he had to wonder if the traps set by his former partner in crime were still valid.

He managed to get his hand into a crevice of the elevator door and began to jimmy it open. Once this was out the way he got himself his first big peak at just how far down the elevator went. He couldn’t see the actual container so god knows where it went. He assumed though that when the electricity for those had finally died out the breaks had let go and just let it crash to the bottom. He looked around the sides of the shaft to see if he could find a maintence ladder. Course he could just fly down. But then what was the fun in that?
EXP:395
PWC:395
Back to top Go down
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Pennywise

The Cache(Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cache(Closed)   The Cache(Closed) EmptySun May 06, 2012 3:24 pm

The trip down the elevator shaft had taken a little longer than expected with Penny refusing to just fly down using his powers. But then again it was good exercise and gave him an idea of just how deep down this building went. The madness demon had never really been down to this level before and had never found a reason to. Until now of course, he wasn’t really sure about just what this floor was going to be used for other than the knowledge that Kyouya had actually left something down here and it was behind some kind of defense.

When he hit the bottom as expected he jumped down onto what little remained of the elevator. There were bones and the like down here indicating that someone had fallen down here before. Likely a scavenger or a survivor from the Dark Kings kingdom looking to gain some relative safety underground. Penny bent down and picked up the skull of one of the skeletons. Putting it on his hand and treating it as some kind of sock puppet. Reminded him of Mr Scaley. Wiseman put down the skull and proceeded to examine the elevator. The doors were still shut below, and whilst this thing was crammed down and crushed like a tin can there was no visible means of gaining access to the floor below it.

But he didn’t give up that easily. The maintence hatch for the elevator was there, and with some tugging it opened halfway. It would be enough room to squeeze though. So that’s precisely what he did.
EXP:287
PWC:287
texp:+1

Back to top Go down
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Pennywise

The Cache(Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cache(Closed)   The Cache(Closed) EmptyThu May 10, 2012 7:44 am

He dropped down into the elevator and the first thing that he would notice is that clearly something fucked up had happened in this elevator prior to it dropping. The walls were covered in claw marks. Not just those though. Dried blood. Long congealed and turned to powder. Still sticking to the walls though with that sickly iron smell in the air. He looked behind him to the elevator doors. Torn asunder. Not this made the whole thing slightly more interesting. Something was in here. Living down here. Was it something from before the Dawn? Something that the Kyro Corporation had been toying with? Such an interesting development. And here he thought all that he needed to do was reach the cache avoiding death traps on the way.

Suddenly it just got a lot more complicated. He wasn’t the only one down here. Unless of course whatever had torn those doors open and had let out those blood stains from whatever poor bastard was in the elevator. Had already fallen victim to said death traps. Either way it would be amusing to see just which. And sate his curiosity about both the cache. And just whatever had done this. Wiseman made his way through the torn doors into what looked like a combination of a metal corridor and a cave. The metal ended at one point and the rock began, but the pipelines and wires still moved along. It was like an underground sub-basement that lead into a series of caverns. A sort of bat cave if you will. What strange things humans do hide underground.
EXP:302
PWC:302
TEXP+1

Back to top Go down
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Pennywise

The Cache(Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cache(Closed)   The Cache(Closed) EmptyThu May 10, 2012 8:57 am

Had to keep his eyes open, the very idea that there might be traps outside the entrance wasn’t out of the question. There were lights on under here, which meant this place had its own sustainable point of electricity. Which also meant whatever traps that had managed to withstand the test of time and were powered by electricity would still be working. And those that weren’t powered by electricity. Well those were always the old favourites, pressure triggers and the like. He could just imagine Kyouya laughing away at those things. Well to be honest imaginging that guy laughing was hard. Perhaps smirking. Yeah, that’s probably more like it. An evil smirk.

Though he didn’t encounter anything. Not that it much alleviated his paranoia about the whole issue. After all it did kinda make sense if this place was some sort of vault for Kyro Corp then they weren’t going to be trapping the floor right out of the elevator. More than likely they were going to be giving traps beyond the inevitable security clearance point. Ah speak of the devil. A blue light flashed over him. And at that very point Penny remembered something that was…well…problematic. It had been way back when he had first joined the Kyro Corp. Technicaly he had never actually been properly registered into the systems as an employee. Kinda a way of keeping him under the radar of the division. From what he got there would be a kind of background check done into him. But since he had no registered background that would be a problem.

So there was one that was going to be made for him. He just…never quite got it before the world ended. And that’s when the light stopped. And the problems began. He heard a click.

” Fuck”.
EXP:345
PWC:345

Back to top Go down
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Pennywise

The Cache(Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cache(Closed)   The Cache(Closed) EmptyMon May 14, 2012 3:43 pm

Hop skip and a jump backwards and a rain of small bolt like projectiles would hit the floor where he had once been standing. Well that was a close shave. There was a sound coming from down the hall. For a second penny thought that it might have been another trap. But then when you really listened. Wasn’t like that. Unless of course traps started to sound like animals. Hm, putting the bits of the puzzle together. The fragments, ones lying in the shaft. Blood on the walls. Scratches. Sounded like a good old case of weird ass animal type monster. Sw it all the time in hell, some dude went berserk and started eating his fellow man. Assumably it was worse now that hel was less civilized. Which was to be honest quite the amusing thought considering his last few memories of the place.

The sound stopped though leading Penny to take a semi cautious approach to just what was inside this little bunker under the building. He knew there were traps here and had somewhat suspected that something had been trapped down here all that long ago. But if it was still alive. Well that could pose more of a problem to things than he was willing to accept. That and now he had actual proof tha the traps in this place were still operating just as they had been all those years ago. Well at least the ones that were switch based were. Couldn’t speak for the more high tech security systems. At least not yet anyways. But they’d get around to that.
EXP:289
PWC:289
Back to top Go down
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Pennywise

The Cache(Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cache(Closed)   The Cache(Closed) EmptyTue May 15, 2012 6:43 am

The further that he got into this place the more that he began to realize that the architecture of his city actually sucked by comparison to the human world. He probably couldn’t have gotten away with a network of tunnels this complex. At least not if he was hoping them to be fully powered which this one appeared to be. Totally weird. Then again the demon world had always seemed to have been behind in the times when it came to technology. Perhaps that was at the root cause. Or maybe it was just that his kind were better at destroying as opposed to actually building anything.

There were more noises. Like an animal again, though these were less audible. He encountered a few more traps, mostly mundane. Spike pits. Spikes in the wall. Wall crushing down on him. Yeah that last one had been a real bitch. But the more he progressed through the more the noise began to increase. As if someone was talking to themselves in hre. And well as it turned out that’s precisely what had been happening. The floor changed into metal again when he reached the other end of the tunnel. And as he turned a corner Penny would be treated to the site of a man with no shoes and tattered pants sitting next to a wall and drawing on it with what appeared to be an old bone.

The man quickly turned around and the moment that he did Penny began to pick up that this mans mind was shattered. He was mad just like the demon. Though the only difference was that the man had no real control of his madness. He was wearing an old white lab coat and had what appeared to be silver hair. He looked familiar.
EXP:319
PWC:319

Back to top Go down
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Pennywise

The Cache(Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cache(Closed)   The Cache(Closed) EmptyTue May 15, 2012 6:50 am

The man giggled then snarled. There was something about his mind that was oddly familiar too. Penny narrowed his eyes. Beast like. And then that little flash of his torture session with the Kyro Corp scientist popped into his mind. Less physical and more mental. He had had his own bouts of fun when within that building. One of which had been picking on the scientist that had been well…touched in the head. He had read the mans file back in the day. Weiss, and whilst the man was for the most part unstable. This seemed to be because of the two conflicting sides to his personality. The man had been a werewolf. Possessed by the spirit of a wolf and thus bound to animalistic bouts of rage whilst trying to retain the calm quiet mind of a scientist. The results had been somewhat….disturbing. Penny tilted his head.

” Weiss?”.

There was a look of recognition on the mans face as he looked down at the bone. Wiseman tilted his hat and looked up at just what the man had been drawing on the walls. It was formulae. So, the scientist was still a scientist after all. Though he had to imagine the events that had led up to him being here. Much the same to the events that had led him to the war in the first place” Who are you?”. Ah yes that’s right, they had never been formally introduced. Pennywise scratched his head and thought about just how to answer that one. ” I used to work with this company’s heiress….got a message twenty years late….I remember your file..just how did you end up down here?”.
EXP:311
PWC:311
Back to top Go down
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Pennywise

The Cache(Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cache(Closed)   The Cache(Closed) EmptyTue May 15, 2012 7:40 am

So then started the story of just how Weiss had managed to get down here in the first place. The man wasn’t willing to let out much, at least until Penny had sufficiently convinced him that he was a former employee. Most notably quoting his own name within the corporation. Had his name on a door and everything. It was at this point that the man with the cracked mind seemed to open up just that little bit. ” I was just minding my own business doing research into Onitoshi’s technology and then without warning like a bat out of hell a bunch of demons flew through the window, they tore up my lab so I pretty much just tore them up……but well that wasn’t the end of it….there were balls of fire from the sky and all that stuff….didn’t seem to much interest me at the time so I just went back to my research”. Now even Penny had to admit that there was a prime example of both crazy, and dedication to your work. “ That was until I heard my car alarm going off…now yeah it was a shitty little mini but fuck it ws my car and I spent enough fsmn money on it getting to and from work…popped outside the hole in the wall looked down and there were a bunch of people using my car as cover, and it was getting shot to bits! So I was pissed….went down in the elevator with a unch of other people then..”. He shook his head.

Penny could pretty much guess what happened next in this story. ” That I imagine is probably when the elevators cables snapped right?”. Weiss nodded. So that whole thing had occurred during the apocalypse as opposed to after. Interesting.
EXP:325
PWC:325
Back to top Go down
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Pennywise

The Cache(Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cache(Closed)   The Cache(Closed) EmptyTue May 15, 2012 7:50 am

Yeah So, I was knocked out for a bit, when I came to it seemed that I had lost control of my Wolf and he had pretty much torn into the people who had been in the elevator with me, couldn’t really tell whether or not they had survived the drop.. Barely got a few steps outside of the elevator when boom. There was this loud noise and….well everything went black…that’s all I remember….after that…well….I woke up here again and have been trying to get out…but well it’s not really been happening…I’ve been trying to shift into my wolf form would have helped me get through the top of the elevator but that’s not been working…so I’ve just kept myself alive down here eating rats and……drinking what water manages to drop down from the stalagmites….Keeping myself busy working out formulaes I had been working on prior to the big boom but well…”. He looked at the bone. Nuff said, his writing and working materials were significantly reduced.

At this stage Penny was wondering just how he was going to break it to the guy that the world had pretty much come to an end and that bone was probably only a few stages less advanced than what this world had to offer. No doubt he was going to be pissed. But at least he didn’t have access to his werewolf form. If he lost control again. Well that would probably have been an issue for survival. Penny had to keep in mind that he was down here for the cache. But he might have just found something that was almost as useful. Weiss had been a scientist in his time. A man of the future. Not just that the man could fight. Was this the starting point of the rebuilding of what had once been. Finding another old employee of the Kyro corp? He couldn’t help but think about that little thing he had said to the nice titted chick on the beach. Fate had this way of placing him in the right place at the right, or occasionally wrong time.

”…Well seems to say that weve both hit a streak of bad luck then Weissy boy”.

He was now expecting the inevitable questioning.

EXP:409
PWC:409
Back to top Go down
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Pennywise

The Cache(Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cache(Closed)   The Cache(Closed) EmptyTue May 15, 2012 8:07 am

"The heck do ya mean we’ve both hit a streak of bad luck? You finding me down here is about the luckiest thing that’s happened to me since I joined up with this company”. Yeah that was in his file too, the dude had a bit of a temper issue, kept throwing his superiors through windows. Doubt that would have went over well here either back in the day, but hey Shiori was slightly more relaxed on her employment issues. After all he had worked for her. But here was the fun part. Explaining to Weiss that the world had ended. ” Well let me see….I suppose the best way to explain this would be to put you in ye olde hypothetical situation……just what would you do if the world had ended…and you woke up in a new world…where they were about as technologically minded as cavemen?....to make things worse…there was barely any remaining old technology whatsoever”. It seemed that the scientist wasn’t quite getting it.

Either that or he had gotten it completely. His right eye twitched. His face went blank. Well that was never good. ” That’s whats happened hasn’t it”. Pennys face went blank just to match Weiss. He nodded.” Yup”. Weiss’s hand tightened. The bone that he had been writing with snapped. Well that was going to be a problem for his writing abilities. ”…..You know….they don’t have pens in this world either”. He pointed at the remnants of the bones. The cave at this point would zoom out. With an echoing.

” FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCC*CENSORED*”

Resounding around the immediate area, up the elevator shaft and even out into the city. Birds flying off. Children having their ears covered. Pregnant women falling faint. Penny scratched his chin and watched as the profanity continued well beyond the seconds that you would normally expect a human capable of shouting. Hell at this tempo he was amazed that his vocal chords hadn’t gone and snapped. Perhaps he was a good singer too. Eventually the profanities died down and Penny laid a hand on the shoulder of the ex-scientist. “ Ah its ok, I’m learning to make my way in this new world and well I suppose there’s a place for us all in it….and hey…look at it this way, they can’t fire you for throwing people through glass windows anymore”. Weiss looked up, eyebrow raised. “ How’dya figure that?”. With a trollish grin on his face, Wiseman replied.

The Cache(Closed) Trollfaceavatar
” They haven’t invented glass here yet”

Weiss:
The Cache(Closed) Picture_2_c
EXP:548
PWC:548
Back to top Go down
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Pennywise

The Cache(Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cache(Closed)   The Cache(Closed) EmptyTue May 15, 2012 11:35 am

Well to be perfectly honest he didn’t know the complete truth of that. There was sure to be something as basic as glass existing in the world. Still it seemed funny to watch Weiss’s reaction to the whole thing. ” Well anyways I’m down here looking for something that was supposedly hidden just down the road there, should be interesting to see just whats there….but what are you going to do with yourself?”.That was a question, the man was much like Penny trapped within the idea of not knowing what was to come next. He though was more free to do what he wanted. Not bound by any sort of imperative duty. Penny just tilted his head as he answered in an expectant manner. ” Suppose I’ll find out just what this world has to offer before I go ahead and cap myself”. Seemed reasonable enough. Penny just lifted his hat up with one finger.

” Well if you ever do decide that capping yourself isn’t worth the trouble, you know I could always use a bit of help in my job”.

Weiss at this point raised an eyebrow. No doubt the wolf man was wondering just what the hell Penny was on about. And you know, half the time he wasn’t so sure about it either. ” I’m trying to form a group, see if I can rebuild some semblance of this company…..order from disorder and all that, it’d be a hell of a good way to start….this time period doesn’t have any major corporations or trade links….and I’m hoping whatever is down there….is something from the past that can help influence it…”. Weiss and Penny returned their stares to one another. And the man just simply nodded. “ If you do decide to join me, just leave a note on my desk I’m sure I’ll pick it up within the next twenty years”. A chortle, joke on his own behalf. At which point Penny would point out the exit to Weiss.

The help of the scientist would no doubt come in handy one day. Knowledge of old relic technology. Knowledge of the old worlds science. And of course being able to transform into a giant wolf human hybrid. But furry for his tastes but would no doubt be useful combat wise if he ever got that particular power back in his hands. Weiss took off, little more than a goodbye between the two. And Penny’s mind was once again set upon finding the cache that was left down here. Following the tunnel a little further in till the walls themselves returned to being metal, he would find himself at a metal door. No security systems that he could see, odd.
EXP:495
PWC:495
Back to top Go down
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Pennywise

The Cache(Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cache(Closed)   The Cache(Closed) EmptyTue May 15, 2012 12:06 pm

He stood there for a bit just kind of…looking…at the door. There had to be some sort of catch to this. Getting to the door had been way too easy. And this did look as if it was the end of the line. A few more seconds and a deep breath later. He pushed the door open and looked inside. It was just a blank room with two brief cases sitting in the middle of a metal table. Not suspicious at all. Strangely though at this point he had to wonder if Weiss had been down here this long just why he hadn’t bothered opening the door if it was this easy. Yeah….in hindsight bringing the wolf man along to ask just this question might have been a good idea. Or even questioning him about the cache in the first place. But there you go, no use crying over spilled milk. He approached the brief cases with selective caution. Looking down on each one and again the mantra of “ This is far too fucking easy”. Playing over and over again in his head. He looked at each step he took just to make sure that there was no switches. And as he found himself at the table itself. There was still nothing.

His eyes squinted as he looked down at the cases. No doubt this was it. Was fuck all else in here.

Still, there was that sense of foreboding that told him not all was right. It was mostly the weird paranoia of Kyouya being a sadistic fuck that played out. Still, there was only two choices in this matter. He could either just turn around and walk out the way he came, or grab the cases and see what happened. And well, ultimately Penny had came here for a reason. That and he was curious…really curious to see just what was in those cases. So….he grabbed one. And just as he did he felt the sliding of the pressure plate that they were sitting upon. He grinned. Knew it wasn’t going to be that easy. He quickly grabbed the other case and made a bolt for the door. Which amusingly enough turned out to be one of those trick doors. It opened on one side. So when he shoulder tackled it he went right into the metal without it budging an inch. Ballocks. Shutters began to open and water quickly began to pour into the room.

Well shit.

No doubt that this was in fact the REAL trap. Everything up till now being that easy just to throw him off guard. Maybe that’s why Weiss hadn’t bothered about this. Maybe he’d found out about the door only opening one way. Was a scientist. Probably noticed that kinda thing. Penny…well he wasn’t the kind to get hung up on details like that. Already the water was beginning to pool around his shoes and he was liking it one bit. This room would probably be filled up to the roof within the next 10 minutes and he would well…drown. A shutter fell down over the one way door system and sealed that off completely. So now he was stuck in this room underground with virtually no way out. He was going to have to pull a James Bond if he was going to get out of this one alive. His eyes scanned around the room and he did notice one thing. The roof there was an air vent. So he flew up and took a good look at it. Was a little rusty, he’d probably be able to undo it with enough force. Floating down again and placing the two suitcases on the table above the rising water. He floated back up and pulled off the grating. Down and up again he grabbed the cases and pushed them into the vent first. Then followed himself afterwards. Was a little cramped but it was better than drowning.

So as he shoved his way through the vent, he ha to think that Kyouya probably wanted him to blast his way out of that one. And come to think of it, back in the day. HE COULD HAVE. Hell he could have punched his way through that fucking wall. Back in the day he had enough strength to tear metal like fucking paper. Yeah these were the times that he wanted to just….blah. No use in looking back at what he had before. There were plenty of things that had changed in the world since the apocalypse. Plenty of things that he’d have to work around. Came to the end of the line. No grting just a drop. Pushed out the two brif cases which clattered to the ground. He had to hope that whatever was inside wasn’t fragile. He dropped down himself. Floating down, didn’t want to break his legs when he had that clim- fuck it he’d just fly. Got back into the elevator with both cases in his hands. ” Up and a fucking way”. And up he went. With such an exit he was expecting some kind of explosion to follow. But well there was nothing. He just landed at the floor with the doors open, his old office floor. And walked out, both shiny brief cases in his hands. He walked into the wreckd remnants of his old office and placed the two things on his desk. Time to see what goodies he got.

EXP:939
PWC:939

Back to top Go down
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Pennywise

The Cache(Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cache(Closed)   The Cache(Closed) EmptyTue May 15, 2012 12:12 pm

TOTALS

EXP:5599
PWC:5599
TEXP:6

Checkpoint 1 Reached
Requesting Permission for ORG related items.

Checkpoint 2 Started

25,095/50,000
Back to top Go down
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Pennywise

The Cache(Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cache(Closed)   The Cache(Closed) EmptyTue May 15, 2012 5:59 pm

Daddy needs bullets for his gun.
Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran

Rep! : 5

The Cache(Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cache(Closed)   The Cache(Closed) EmptyTue May 15, 2012 5:59 pm

The member 'Pennywise' has done the following action : Dices roll

'10 (aka Steal) Roll' : 5
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Cache(Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cache(Closed)   The Cache(Closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Cache(Closed)
Page 1 of 1