Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Studying VI

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

Rep! : 49

Studying VI Empty
PostSubject: Studying VI   Studying VI EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 1:58 am

To the esteemed Malachi,

My dearest teacher. This is the first day on my journey to the Village of the earth. I am studying the two scrolls you have given me upon the culture and customs. They seem to not differ too much from our own at the Village of the Sun. But that is left to be seen. You would not have sent to me to observe this festival if you did not think that there was information missing or incorrect upon the scrolls. I am pleased that you have sent me with the same horse. He is most amiable with a soft gentle gait that suits me well. I am to expect to meet your sister and husband at the gate. Unlike the silk worms and the weapon production, these people are farmers. Apparently there is a magic well in the center of town of which I shall investigate to see if it really holds the properties to make the crops grow better. One can never be to certain with the claims of people of the village. It could be a ruse just to bring in more revenue. It will be easy to figure out since there would be qualities of both earth and wood magic about it was well as water. If it is magical, then someone powerful must have created it. But that remains to be seen. I shall write more on my findings as I go.

Your Faithful Student
Jay'de

-257-
pwc 257
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

Rep! : 49

Studying VI Empty
PostSubject: Re: Studying VI   Studying VI EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 2:59 am