Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Studying II

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

Rep! : 49

Studying II Empty
PostSubject: Studying II   Studying II EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 9:41 am

To the esteemed Malachi,

My dearest teacher. This is the second day of my trek to the village of the moon. The horse is plodding along rather slow, but this gives me time to read through those scrolls. I have been practicing the dialects of different regions here in the northwestern forests and hope to someday travel to some of the villages mentioned in these scrolls. Perhaps that is what you have in store for me. My mind has been quiet for the most part. The lesson on damming up my mental reserve, so to speak was most successful. Thank you so much. I think have mastered the slight differences in my own dialect of the desert tribes and that of the village of the moon. I believe I can even hide it for a short while. With concentration of course.

As it goes, today I hope to reach the village of the moon. Most likely in the late afternoon early evening. I will deliver this to your brother. As I assume he will have something in return for you and I will wait for that to be readied and bring it to you. I hope to be returning to your teachings in the allotted five days. Until then...

Your Faithful Student
Jay'de

-234-
pwc 234
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

Rep! : 49

Studying II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Studying II   Studying II EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 9:43 am