Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Studying III

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

Rep! : 49

Studying III Empty
PostSubject: Studying III   Studying III EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 9:41 am

To the esteemed Malachi,

Your brother has been so kind in putting me up in his home as he readies his reply. As expected, I arrived here in the early evening. And still, I hope I am being a well mannered guest. I have been out of the way and very undemanding. The culture of the Village of the moon is not that different from the village of the sun. Although the people and their way of life is as different as the moon is to the sun. They are more martial where as the villagers of the sun are more magical.

Your brother's wife has shown me around the area as I asked her to do. The tour was rather educational. The silk worms are a wonder to behold. I may have to return here for my own garments at a later date. But I did teach your brother's son a bit about the fundamentals of magic. He shows a marked aptitude as you thought. Perhaps he should be under your care instead. You brother paid me for my troubles. I considered it part of my own studies as I studied your nephew's magical talent in relationship to yours. But he still insisted upon payment.

This evening I plan to read the third scroll of cultural sciences you loaned me. I plan to leave on the morrow after breakfast. So that I can return quickly with my findings. This has been a rather enjoyable learning experience.

Your Faithful Student
Jay'de

-273-
pwc 273
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

Rep! : 49

Studying III Empty
PostSubject: Re: Studying III   Studying III EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 9:42 am