Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Dawn

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Rep! : 17

New Dawn - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: New Dawn   New Dawn - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 9:37 pm

First topic message reminder :

New Dawn - Page 2 NoahPost_KimiFinal
Noah Valesti
Health: 100%
Stamina: 100%
Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: V [+4.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: III [+2.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: III [+2.0]
Actions: ---
Active Skills/Traits: Form:Angel[Undrain] | Form:Archangel[Booster I+Refreshing]
Theme: Brand New Map

The rise of the sun would bring light to what would be a new day. Things were peaceful, and for once Noah felt like he had found paradise. It wasn't because the Temple had been completed, or just a general good day, but it was because he was reunited with the very first and possibly only person to have held his heart in their hand. This Person's name is Seraphina, a Kami from the skies above much like himself, a Kami that had to go through the trials of life not normally given to that of the average individual. With the rise of the Day, The Kami woke up in one of many rooms created within the temple. The room was nicely decorated and possibly the biggest of all of them. The temple itself was made out of Stone, hallways made in a similar manner to that of a royal castle for Noah expected nothing less than the idea of Royalty for his Domain, As he was a being of absolute authority in some cases, though his personality clashed with the idea. The Authoritative persona only revealed itself in battle situations, but had rare moments similar to recently within Yuki's village. Currently there are 47 individuals living in a temple large enough to accommodate 100, each of the 100 rooms within the temple being a decent size but not as large as Noah's room. One room that was special and was slightly bigger than the others was what would be Seraphina's room, originally Ana's room. Still empty without much decoration besides the nice well made bed and all the basic things. It was made to originally accommodate Noah's Second hand, but an horrible incident led to it being empty. Noah didn't allow Kimi to occupy it because only someone special could utilize it. He didn't know how long he had with Sera, as destiny could rear it's ugly face and decide to split them apart, but the Kami only hoped that nothing like that ever happened again. His attention went to the doorway of his room which led into the hall as he wondered what Sera was doing. The Costal region of Mare Maris was one of the most beautiful and peaceful places known, and there was quite a bit there. Asides from the temple and the stuff that was being build within the immediate lands, there were plains south and south west of them, desert further down, and beaches and the ocean slightly north, view-able from the Temple itself. There were many beautiful things to be seen, most of which Noah promised before to show Sera but couldn't due to the sour events that occured in the past. Getting up out of the bed, The Kami looked down at himself and a strange thing hit him...why was he still Noah ? He thought that he would have transformed and would have had to have the one in control to explain that weird phenomenon.

Words :: 540 Exp
Gains ::1 TEXP [Post in 2 or more RPs]
New Dawn - Page 2 Space
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder

New Dawn - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Dawn   New Dawn - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 3:40 pm

The jab from Kimi made Sera stop and look back, which was how Noah caught her hand. The smile was gone from her face and a wounded look replaced her happy one. She looked between the two and shook her head, softly she replied, "No you would not, I bet." Then she tugged her hand from Noah's and slipped out of the room, her head hung low drops of blood splattering to the floor. The woman did not know what she had suffered thanks to Noah. But she remembered that much. She remember it truly had been his fault for taking her to Terra before she was ready. It was enough to make her want to cry. She was trying to forgive Noah and let him know that so he could forgive himself. Kimi's cold hearted jab was a low blow and it hurt.

She continued to walk down the hallway and find her way to the kitchen. When she got there, she slipped into her spiritual form and let her wings out. She flew to the top of the room and sat on a beam, waiting for Noah to catch up. This is also where she could let herself cry at the hurt and the pain that Kimi's words had cause. She obviously didn't like Sera, and it hurt Sera since she didn't know what had happened to make her so hurtful.

Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Rep! : 17

New Dawn - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Dawn   New Dawn - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 5:11 pm

New Dawn - Page 2 NoahPost_TrueNoahFinal
Noah Valesti
Health: 100%
Stamina: 100%
Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: V [+4.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: III [+2.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: III [+2.0]
Actions: ---
Active Skills/Traits: Form:Angel[Undrain] | Form:Archangel[Booster I+Refreshing]
Theme: Diary of Jane

Having displayed such aggression in a passive way, Kimi payed no mind to Sera's reply. Noah didn't immediately see what had just happened but knew something was up because instead of it just slipping out, Sera tugged her hand from him as he made an exit. He looked to her leave with a perplexed look before looking to Kimi, who appeared to look like nothing wrong had occured." Wait what just happened ? ".Noah asked Kimi before Kimi closed her eyes. Her expression wasn't sadden, but someone with such a nice nature just couldn't stand acting the way she had just acted towards Sera. There was emotion behind it though and she had to release it through her words. By this time Sera was already out of the room." She don't deserve you Noah... All this time you blamed yourself for what happened... and she just had the nerve of saying it's her fault that you went through the stuff you went through. It's over already! you beat yourself up enough for the both of ya and I know you wouldn't want her thinking it's her fault because then that would make you uneasy ". Noah shook his head quickly while arching a brow. He had finally processed Kimi's reply before regarding her being sadden thinking about what Noah had gone through and finally pieced it together. Applying the response Sera had, he spotted where the hidden sparks may have been." Kimi why did you make something out of something that it wasn't ? What happened to me was not her fault! it was mines! I wouldnt have wanted her to blame herself, because it don't rest with her, but you go around saying what you did. Just replaying your words hint that the fault was with her by saying you would never put me in that position ". Noah closed his eyes and Kimi looked away." Look I may have stepped out of line with that...but Im here by your side all the time! I do everything for you and will continue to, and yet she's here kissing up on you after only being your guest for how long ? How long will it be before she leaves your life again. I know she's not gonna stick around! and I don't want to see you hurt afterwards when she don't ". Noah's eyes turned into a glare as he threw his arms to the side." Enough of that! Hold your tongue Kimi. You have some nerves to say such things. I can't believe you out of all people. I love Sera and She loves me. She won't leave me...I trust in her. She wouldn't hurt me like that. She didn't leave me before, she was taken from me due to my ignorance, and after all this she wouldn't right up and leave me. Believe me when I say this ". Kimi felt bad for getting into the situation with Noah, and lowered her head." If you say so...I just don't want to see her make a fool out of you. Not you of all people but we'll see what happens ". Noah felt strong about his belief in Sera and so he would walk towards the doorway." This discussion is over. I'll ask you to refrain from talking to Sera Alright". and with that, Noah would walk out and headed to the kitchen, not even discussing the stuff regarding the village with Kimi. Things went off track so fast that Noah wasn't able to catch all of it.

ยป Exit

Words ::590 Exp
Gains ::---
New Dawn - Page 2 Space
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Dawn - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Dawn   New Dawn - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Dawn
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2