Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Dawn

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Rep! : 17

New Dawn Empty
PostSubject: New Dawn   New Dawn EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 9:37 pm

New Dawn NoahPost_KimiFinal
Noah Valesti
Health: 100%
Stamina: 100%
Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: V [+4.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: III [+2.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: III [+2.0]
Actions: ---
Active Skills/Traits: Form:Angel[Undrain] | Form:Archangel[Booster I+Refreshing]
Theme: Brand New Map

The rise of the sun would bring light to what would be a new day. Things were peaceful, and for once Noah felt like he had found paradise. It wasn't because the Temple had been completed, or just a general good day, but it was because he was reunited with the very first and possibly only person to have held his heart in their hand. This Person's name is Seraphina, a Kami from the skies above much like himself, a Kami that had to go through the trials of life not normally given to that of the average individual. With the rise of the Day, The Kami woke up in one of many rooms created within the temple. The room was nicely decorated and possibly the biggest of all of them. The temple itself was made out of Stone, hallways made in a similar manner to that of a royal castle for Noah expected nothing less than the idea of Royalty for his Domain, As he was a being of absolute authority in some cases, though his personality clashed with the idea. The Authoritative persona only revealed itself in battle situations, but had rare moments similar to recently within Yuki's village. Currently there are 47 individuals living in a temple large enough to accommodate 100, each of the 100 rooms within the temple being a decent size but not as large as Noah's room. One room that was special and was slightly bigger than the others was what would be Seraphina's room, originally Ana's room. Still empty without much decoration besides the nice well made bed and all the basic things. It was made to originally accommodate Noah's Second hand, but an horrible incident led to it being empty. Noah didn't allow Kimi to occupy it because only someone special could utilize it. He didn't know how long he had with Sera, as destiny could rear it's ugly face and decide to split them apart, but the Kami only hoped that nothing like that ever happened again. His attention went to the doorway of his room which led into the hall as he wondered what Sera was doing. The Costal region of Mare Maris was one of the most beautiful and peaceful places known, and there was quite a bit there. Asides from the temple and the stuff that was being build within the immediate lands, there were plains south and south west of them, desert further down, and beaches and the ocean slightly north, view-able from the Temple itself. There were many beautiful things to be seen, most of which Noah promised before to show Sera but couldn't due to the sour events that occured in the past. Getting up out of the bed, The Kami looked down at himself and a strange thing hit him...why was he still Noah ? He thought that he would have transformed and would have had to have the one in control to explain that weird phenomenon.

Words :: 540 Exp
Gains ::1 TEXP [Post in 2 or more RPs]
New Dawn Space
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

Rep! : 49

New Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Dawn   New Dawn EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 11:42 pm

Seraphina was an early riser, had been since the Dawn, but she did not remember that. She just went through the motions that were familiar to her. Once long ago the reason behind the early rising was to stoke the fires of the forge, but now it was just for sheer lack of any reason to sleep so much. Today, She was wondering just what to do with herself. Her sword had been left behind and she could not practice or train without it. The child Noah had done little more than disappear after showing her to her room here. It was rather large and spacious, she preferred open areas and although large, she was instinctively draw to outside in the open. For a strange reason, she always felt caged inside for long. So she sat on top of a pillar and watched the ocean beating against the shore. The waves cresting against the rocks and sands. She had used her wings to get up her, but had soon hid them like she had been taught. The ocean breeze blew fresh against her, whipping her hair behind her like a red banner. She had found a change of clothing in the dresser there. Not sure whose it was, but it worked since she had come with nothing. It was a soft cream colored dress and fit her rather well. Perhaps someone had placed it there for while she had slept so hard last night. The ordeal of the past few days had been too much for her.

The salty breeze blew across the land and across her face, her tears getting lost in the air. She was depressed and sad, the very air around her oppressive with it. She did not know what to think or where to go from here. Another new place, new faces, and new things to deal with. On top of Jack and Yuki. Noah was familiar to her but it hurt her ehad to try to force the memories upon herself. And so thus she sat staring across the ocean, dull and depressed. She could not remember and it hurt her. Her hand reached up to tuck the now loose hair back behind an ear. In the past she never wore it just straight down unless she was wanting to look older. The usual two ponytails were gone along with the memories.

411/411
+1txp (9/24) 5 posts
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

New Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Dawn   New Dawn EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 12:34 am

Noah Valesti
Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: V [+4.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: III [+2.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: III [+2.0]
Active Skills/Traits: Form:Angel[Undrain] | Form:Archangel[Booster I+Refreshing]

After looking at the doorway for awhile, The Kami finally gathered it within him to check next door on Seraphina. He could have warped, but something in him didnt want him to. He took little steps, not to show haste or anything since he wasn't sure what he would say. A normal person would greet someone with a good morning followed by how are they doing. This didn't come to Noah's mind at the moment, and didnt make it to his mind by the time he made it to the entrance of her room. He knocked on her door a few times, and went without an answer. The possibility of her sleeping hard came to his head, and would make sense since she had just been through alot, but this wasn't the case. He knocked a few more times but this time a little louder and still no answer, so he would open the door slowly and find that her bed was empty. The Kami didn't know if he should be worried or remain calm about this but for the sake of the others at the temple, he decided to ask around in a calm manner. He headed throughout the halls and passed individuals who lived in the temple." Hey, have you seen Sera ? " the first person he asked that would shrug, but the second person he asked that would give him a reply that he had wanted." You mean that red head beauty ? Of course sir. I saw her when I was outside getting ready to work on the rest of the houses. I stopped to get a drink and saw her come out and move to the top of the temple...beautiful wings belonging to that of an Angel ". This brought so much relief to him and decided to go up to be with her." Thank you ". and with that, The Kami would warp from his current position to that of above the Temple. At the far end of it where one could view the waters he saw Seraphina. He didn't want to teleport behind her and spook her by saying something up close, so he would call to her while there was some distance between each other." Sera! ". He waved to her in somewhat of an energetic manner and just continued to approach her. When he did make it to her, he came to a stop a little behind her and continued standing." You know...you're the reason why we're here now ". He said, wondering if she would get what he meant by it. She may have lost her memory, but he figured maybe things like this would help her pick up little bits.

Words :: 457 Exp
Gains ::1 TEXP [Earn at 250 EXP in a day.]
New Dawn Space
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

New Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Dawn   New Dawn EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 4:45 pm

She sat upon that pillar, without her wings, gazing at the ocean waters. The wind blowing her hair and dress around. She sat there for a long while, watching the sun rise as people far below her began their daily activities. Tears were lost in the salty breeze as she morned the lost of so much more than her memories. Something had been ripped from her and she did not even remember what it was. When Noah hailed her from a distance off, she turned her head to gaze at him over one of those milky white shoulders. Then turned back to face the ocean when he was closer to her. When he spoke she thought about her words but came to nothing. Softly she replied, "I do not understand what you mean by that. You promised to tell me things about myself." It was gentle reminder as she continued to watch the blue waters lap at the sand.

The place behind her was beautiful, the splendid decor, the perfect angles, but at the moment, it felt like the perfect cage to her, and she did not know why. That was why she was sitting out here. the people who had saw her in passing this morning got simple answers or greetings when they greeted her. She might appear aloof, but that could be part of her charm. Her mind was just elsewhere at this point in time. It wandered trails in itself trying to remember.

260/671
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

New Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Dawn   New Dawn EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 9:23 pm

Noah Valesti

The Kami would look down at her, taking notice of the way she just continued to look out at the beautiful view. There was no good morning, or anything of the sort asides from the reminder. There was a soft smile on his face as he could understand her wanting to know rather than just chill together. What he wanted would have to take some time, and depended on her getting back the info she had lost. He sat down next to her with his legs dangling from the ledge." I indeed did make that promise. I wanted to see how you were doing and really just wanted to chill with you today ". He said rubbing the back of his head in a similar fashion as he did when he was Gabriel. He looked ahead with the same soft look on his face before bringing his hands together." I'll tell you what I meant by what I said after I tell you whatever you want to know...that way from that you'll be able to make possible connections on your own, and hopefully you'll remember ". The legs that was once dangling on the ledge would come up on the top so he could place his arms across his knees, and then place his chin on his arms." So you can ask me anything, and to open other possible way of making connections, you can ask me anything regarding me too, Anything and I'll answer truthfully...just be sure you want to know ".

Words :: 261 Exp
Gains ::---
New Dawn Space
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

New Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Dawn   New Dawn EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 10:02 am

As he sat down next to her on the pillar, she moved over to give him the room. "Humans do not fly usually. At least not in my short memory span. I could be wrong, but I have not seen them do so." It was a simple comment, as she sighed and glanced to the child beside her. "I am sorry that I seem so blunt this morning. I should be thanking you for your hospitality, but I am just out of sorts. I feel like I am missing something important and until I can figure out what it is, I am saddened. You could tell me how you know me, but I would not remember and it would just be what you have told me. My side of the story would still be blank. So I will stay away from those kind of questions. But first, Let me thank you for bringing me here." Her hand came up and tucked one of those long bangs back behind an ear and out of her face. A gesture she was use to doing. Her eyes were upon Noah as she spoke. Another sigh come forth as she turned back to the sea. "Truth be told, Yuki frightens me. His constant growling and explosive temper." A shutter shivers through her slender form, as her own legs bend at the sea up under her dress. Her arms wrapping around them, and her head resting upon the knees as she stares. "Battousai told him after the first fight he tried to draw me into, that he was suppose to be helping to train me since Yuki was the stronger student. But he's always watching me like I am prey and he is the predator."Another shutter as her hands wipe at the moisture on her cheeks only come away stained red. A partial 'I can't believe this' chuckle comes from her as she rests her head back on her knees, "First question. Where am I?"

330/1001
+1txp (9/27) 5 posts
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

New Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Dawn   New Dawn EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 10:47 am

Noah Valesti

Right now all Noah could really do was be a good listener, take close notes of the questions that she asked and answer them to the best of his abilties, revealing either 100% or just the best of what he knew. It wasn't like he was an all knowing Kami, but he knew her quite a bit. She was the one person that he would do his best not to lie to, so when she began talking about her situation with Yuki and Battousai, Noah could do nothing but remain silent as that wasn't something that he knew too much about. It would have been great to comfort her at the moment but then that would give the impression that he was going to tell her simply what she wanted to hear or what she hoped to hear. He just remained there looking to her with a soft expression, feeling wrecked for what she had to go through, but none the less he just waited for questions of any sort. The first one she would ask was where were she. Noah closed his eyes and then faced forwards before opening them." Seraphina, You're on Terra Regnum, below Caelestis Regnum and above Barathrum Regnum. Your current location within Terra Regnum is east within the Costal region of Mare Maris. From Mare Maris itself, you're a few miles south-east in a place called Inanis City, a place built by me and the wonderful hardworking people you probably saw when you came out here ". He tried to be as precise with his answers as possible.

Words :: 280 Exp
New Dawn Space
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

New Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Dawn   New Dawn EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 6:09 pm

So she was near Mare Maris in a place called Ianis and she still had no clue. With a sigh she just shook her head. It was good to know, but she had no idea how to get back to train with Battousai. But that could be answered later. "So on to question two." This one was going to be the harder question since it was bordering on her memories that she did not have, but it might jar her into remembering something. Anything really. So she looked right at him, those eyes that were once bright and happy were now filled with sorrow. The problem with coming to Terra and having to deal with everything that she had dealt with. Even though she could not remember, that look of pain and suffering was still in her eyes. She had learned what no Kami should ever have to learn in such a harsh way. She had learned to fear and something else, she had learned to regret. All of that was visible in her eyes. She blinked and then looked back out to the see as she spoke the question, "Why did you wish to bring me here? What am I to you?"

205/1206
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

New Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Dawn   New Dawn EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 6:36 pm

Noah Valesti

There wasn't much of a reaction from Sera when Noah answered the question, in which was something he should have figured based on the nature of the question itself. She went onto the next question as if it was a questionare, which made him think that maybe she was trying to figure something out, like if Noah was telling her a lie or simply putting on a mask. Whatever she was to think, Noah would just allow her to think it and continue with answering the questions. This was probably going to be the only time in his life-time that he was going to be willing to answer any form of questions with 100% honesty, at least the questions that he did know the answer to that is. The next question though was one that kind of caught him off guard a little bit. Maybe she had this planned, throw what could be an easy one and then a hard personal one so the thought process could be thrown off it's game. He remained the same, though his eyes closed." I brought you here for many reasons. In my life time you're the only one I ever cared for...I figured Im the only one who could protect you...I also figured that it is my chance at redemption...you mean everything to me, you mean life and death...light and darkness. The happiest time of my life was when we were together...and the saddest time of my life was when I lost you ". Noah's tone carried a bit more emotion than when he answered the last question. He would continue answering the question." I couldn't risk you being harmed again...when Yuki shook you in your sleep, something snapped in me...and when I heard that he tried to have his way with you...I wanted to tear the half-breed to shreds. I couldn't bare the thought of any of these beings mistreating you...you're not property, which is why I couldn't force you here".

Words :: 345 Exp
New Dawn Space
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

New Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Dawn   New Dawn EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 4:46 pm

She listened to his answers and looked over at him. His eyes were closed and his voice was full of many emotions. "I am sorry that I do not remember anything. It hurts me." Her own voice was full of pain and sorrow. Her arms reached out and wrapped around the child in order to offer comfort to them both. If allowed, she would moved around to sit behind him with her legs on either side of his as they dangled. The embrace would effectively put him right in front of her, nestled with his back to her chest. Her head would come to rest on top of his in a very comforting embrace. Those beautiful white wings unfurled and wrapped around them, an effective barrier to the wind. Both of them were sad, and this would hopefully make them both feel better. They would still be able to look out at the ocean and talk, but it was a physical contact that they both needed. Another sigh came forth and ruffled his hair. "I have only one more question. What and who are you?" With that this would be the last question she had for the kid.

206/1412
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

New Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Dawn   New Dawn EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 6:13 pm

Noah Valesti

This was supposed to be him filling in possible blanks for her, figuring that she didn't want anything else from him but possible answers as to what she was. He was honest at this point and didn't want her to be saddened, though from what she just did it would appear that she wanted the same for him. Her hug reminded him of the past, and so he didnt act against it unlike any other case Noah would exert power to push anyone away. Physical contact wasn't too much his thing, which explained his battling style. Her hugs were the only thing in this world that could calm him, and though he wasn't displaying it much, he was close to ruined on the inside. She was able to see something like that inside or maybe just through his expression, which made the moment for the hug perfect. With her now positioned behind him, looking at the waters together, Noah felta feeling that he believed he would never feel...Protection. He wanted to shed a tear but didn't. The Kami always figured himself to be the protector, with the power he possessed and authority...but now he was the one being protected. When she asked her final question, Noah kept an odd silence for a moment as only one chain of thoughts was flowing through his head. ( That's right...She wouldn't know too much about Noah...Gabriel is the one she fell in love with. For all we know, Nothing I do can help since the only significant purpose I had in her life was a matchmaker...Im such an idiot. Maybe during the period she was gone...maybe she fell in love with someone else. Maybe if It had been me she was in love with, then maybe I would be of real signifcance... heh heh...my little white lie screwed me over ) The Mental chuckled occurred before he began to answer her question. He wondered if he should detail it, though there was a chance that none of what he said would matter." I am Archangel Noah Valesti, Celestial Rank Archangel, Personal title The Machinator amongst the Non-Official beings in Caelestis Regnum. Known to you at one point as Gabriel... and much like yourself Im a Kami".

Words :: 411 Exp
New Dawn Space
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

New Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Dawn   New Dawn EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 12:40 pm

His words startled her as she sat there holding him. She was like him, a Kami. A divine heavenly being from above. Not human... not human.. Not like them... She was silent for a few good moments before it all hit her. "So you mean I am an Angel of sorts? You know that this will lead to an explanation on what it means to be such, since I cannot remember. As well as the ranks of said beings, if I really am one" So his name was Gabriel as well as Noah. That was something to be stored for later use, she might need to know that since it seemed important. She would listen to his explanation while she continued to think upon the fact that she was not human. She was a being from the realm of heaven. Why was she here on earth then? Noah had said something about it being his fault. She wondered what had happened. She also wondered what her title was and if this was her true name or just something she pulled up on the spur of the moment to tell Battousai. Well it would be found out soon enough as she watched the ocean and listened to Noah explain what it meant to be a Kami and answered some of the burning questions in her head. The wind picked up again and blew the salty spray from the ocean even up this far. How long would she stay here? Another question that only she could answer for herself. There were questions she had for others, but they could wait.

273/1685
+1txp (9/29) 250 exp
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

New Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Dawn   New Dawn EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 1:55 pm

Noah Valesti

Noah arched a brow to her words." Yea, what else did you think you were ? ". Noah asked with a slight chuckle before going on to explain what it means to be a Kami as well as the Celestial ranks. There was so much to explain in this area alone, but he gave a crack at it." To be a Kami...is to be a spirit that looks out for others before oneself...well that's whats been taught. Beings of light and benevolent natures. To be a Kami is to be against the Darkness of the world...to bring order to ones below. It's a lot of things that don't really correspond with me ". He released another chuckle before going on." Me and you...we were different back then. I remember when we first met at the Grand temple, and we we're praying together...well I wasnt praying, I was watching you pray...as Kami Praying was a big deal. Anyways I remember the first word you've ever said to me in this life time...and from that one word, I knew you were different ". He was going slightly off the explanation a bit due to the memories." Malcontent...". He was already against her, or more so she was over him, but his head would motion to the side a bit and back on her breasts, giving the idea that he was falling asleep. He wasn't though, he was just at so much peace being with her like this." I believed You and I...were destined for each other... Two Kami's that stepped off the reservation, two Kami's that loved ea..." He stopped himself there, before quickly shifting to the rest of which he was supposed to be answering." Kami is a general label for Spirits, but there are different Categories within that label...and from where we were from, there is an angelic hierarchy. It's actually a bit much explaining all of them, but what I fell under was Archangel... one to be first in rank or power in various interpretations. Im not even sure myself ". There wasn't much to say about that, giving that going further would be crossing the area of which Noah himself couldn't guarantee that was 100% true. He was aiming to tell the truth, so he couldn't say much about herself. " Despite rank, I was considered the black sheep, but you saw through me...you lov..." He caught himself yet again and just gave a slight chuckle while appearing to be resting on her.

Words :: 444 Exp
New Dawn Space
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

New Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Dawn   New Dawn EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 7:46 pm

With all of the words being slipped out and entering her ears, she was sure to miss some of it. Like the half formed words that made no sense since she could not remember much as it was. After the child finishes she just nods, his head seeming to nestle into her ample bosom. A sigh comes from her mouth as she absorbs all of the information and her brain registers overload. Blinking she just remains silent for a little while. Watching the sea waves, crash upon the shore. Then she broke the silence. "Perhaps we should move indoors." There were storm clouds on the horizon that she then pointed out. With those words said, she would unfurl her wings from around them and let the white feathered wonders shrink back into oblivion. She sighed and unwrapped her arms from around them. "Perhaps we can start off on a new beginning. Since I do not remember much. Unless you do not wish to teach me how to be what I am." if he did teach her it might even help with her regaining her memories. But it was all up to him.

203/1888
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

New Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Dawn   New Dawn EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 9:14 pm

Noah Valesti

The Kami was feeling at peace, though of course the universe would want to disrupt that. Around this time Kimi had been doing her best to make her way to the top of the Temple as directed by one of the workers who directed Noah earlier. She had to inform Noah of something very important that she could not put off. Noah's eyes would open slightly with a weakened annoyed look to her words. It wasn't anything Sera did, it was just the idea that the universe just seemed to dislike the idea of them being at peace. The annoyed expression turned to that of one of disappointment. He believed that they were meant to be together, but she couldn't remember anything. The only hope he actually hung on to was when she recognized him before as Noah before she feel into that sleep, and the times she called his name while in that same sleep, and then recognized him as a title only individuals above knew of. The period of which he had to go without Sera may not have been as bad as what Sera had to suffer, but it was still bad. He believed in more so logical things and getting what he want, things of darkened natures before he met Sera. When he did meet her, he felt something so much better, love...only to have it snatched from him like some kind of sick joke by the universe. It was a trip that he didn't want to take again." I will try...I don't know if I can. What you were...what you are now is something Im not sure I can teach. You're special...not just to me but in general ". It was around this time that Kimi made it to the top of the building near the column." Noah, The temple is completed 100% as well as the Trade school. The work on the Quarry should be completed by tomorrow. Oh! and perhaps you should move indoors. ". She said, which almost caused Noah to facepalm himself." That's great to hear and thanks for the heads up..." He wasn't serious about the last part since it was what Sera had just told him. With her no longer holding onto him, The Kami would slowly push off the structure, and Kimi would easily climb back down to the ground." I'll be right behind you Sera...all of the way...no matter what ". There was now a reassuring smile on his face as he looked back to her, his head turned slight so part of the smile and his face would be in view while his backside was to the female Kami.

Words :: 450 Exp
Gains ::1 TEXP [At least 5 Posts in the day]
New Dawn Space
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

New Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Dawn   New Dawn EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 1:47 pm

A young woman showed up to tell Noah about the quarry and such. What was rather comical was that she warned him about the weather, just as Sera had. Noah seemed to be rather put out by the young female and Sera could only smile at them. A few questions wandered around in her mind and she figured she would save them for later. And with Noah floating down from the pillar, Sera let her wings out and landed upon the ground gracefully. Her wings disappearing again as her booted feet touched the earth. "Noah, thank you for your support. And I hope I remember something soon. This is rather frustrating." With that she would continue on to her walk inside the structure of Noah's dwelling place. The sadness was still there, but now she felt better and wanted to see the sights of this place. "Noah this really is a beautiful place you have here. Are you their leader or something?" It was asked in that soft voice that was full of wonder and awe. Her eyes gazed all around at the decor and such. Her smile brightened for a moment. "I love it. A bit grand, but then again, it is perfectly set with the sea so close. Almost like a temple or a shrine to some lost sea goddess or something like that." She clapped her hands in happiness and twirled around, falling back into the normal Seraphina full of brightness and happiness.

266/2154
+1txp (10/4) 250 exp
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

New Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Dawn   New Dawn EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 4:26 pm

Noah Valesti

The Kami would follow right behind Sera once on the ground as they entered the temple. He maintained a little distance from her as they went exploring the Temple. ( Yea, I hope you remember something too ) He thought to himself as she then asked if he was their leader. Noah rubbed the back of his head slightly and looked to the side." I could be seen as their leader, though I don't like to think Im a leader...Im more so their guardian...". He couldn't help but feel good that she was impressed with the look of the place, a place that was actually influenced by her. There was a relaxed smirk on his face as he watched her spin and release this great joyful aura." Well Im glad that you got that feel...Even for a place that would become my domain, at the time of construction I was going for that exact feel. What inspired me was that same thing. She wasn't a sea goddess, but she was a goddess in my eye's ". Thats when it hit him. He remembered that the other day he had sent Kimi on a little trip to retrieve something, and knowing her it was already done. She didn't give him a headsup about it so he wasn't 100% sure so he would have to wait until he bumped into her again. For now Noah would just continue to enjoy Sera's presence." Have you had something to snack on yet ? I think I may have something that you may like ".

Words :: 267 Exp
New Dawn Space
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

New Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Dawn   New Dawn EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 6:46 pm

"well I have not eaten yet this morning." That smile continued as she almost did her little walking on air movement, but without the wings it was lacking the boost that she usually gave it. So it was just a rather happy little jump. But it was just like in the parks when she would do that around him. Sera looked over at Noah and blinked, "Something that I may like? Really? I have not tried much of anything but rice and bread and meat since I forgot my memories. Something to eat would be nice." Then she stopped and bounced as a memory came to her, "You were on the pillar at the grand temple, and I came to you. Right?" The memory was caught like a snapshot in time. She was flying up to him as they were speaking. "in fact you almost fell off." She giggled at this and covered her mouth with her hand. It was a start and the beginning was always a must. Then she remembered something else, but it was vague, "I remember a song. But not the words." A sad look came over her face as she hung her head and fisted her hands in frustration. "I hate that, I seriously do. A shadow of a memory and each time I try to hang on to it, it floats away like morning mist. Why can I never remember the words?" The happiness was gone from her now as she sank to the floor on her knees, those hands covering ehr face. "I start to remember something and then its gone. Like shards of glass so small that I cannot hold onto them"

284/2438
+1txp (10/5) 250 exp
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

New Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Dawn   New Dawn EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 7:46 pm

Noah Valesti

The Kami's eyes shot opened when he heard the words spoken by Sera. In that instant she had acquired a memory, which was a memory of when they first met. Progress, and to an important point too since that was when it all began. He remembered it himself, he had fallen into a state of infatuation, and was snapped out of it by the Kami, which almost caused him to fall over. Remembering it was comical to the Kami himself, but he was more so happy that Sera was able to gain another memory of them. It was something that made him want to celebrate, but he couldn't show excitement in this situation since he was still a stranger to an extent to her. Before he could even cheer, she tried to regain something else, a song, and with hearing that, he knew exactly what she was talking about. It had to be the song that she made for him, something that he sung himself from time to time. He couldn't help but still smile when she became sadden at the idea of not being able to get a full grasp on the memory. Why he was smiling wasn't because she couldn't remember, but because she had already made some kind of progress." Hey...don't do this to yourself...it's gonna come ". He gave a soft chuckle before placing his hand on her shoulder. He wanted to embrace her since she was sadden about not being able to remember a song that she made specifically for him, but he knew she still wasn't that familiar. He brought his head next to hers and whispered something into her ear." I'm holding very tight...I'm riding in the midnight blue...I'm finding I can fly so high above with you " He said a line that he personally loved from the song, hoping that it would be what was needed to pull it towards the light.

Words :: 341 Exp
New Dawn Space
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

New Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Dawn   New Dawn EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 11:20 am

.content

There she was, lost in the need to regain her memories when the child leaned down and whispered in her ear and it all came back. That day in the crystal forest, the date. The freefall. It was all stunning as she remembered an older boy, more like her own age. "Gabriel" she whispered through her hands as they continued to cover her face. Then the dawning of what Noah had said earlier. "You were Gabriel all long." Her hands slid down her face to reveal the shocked look as she glanced up and shook her head. "So every time I was praising you as Noah, you were being Gabriel? Why?" Something started to shift in her, that darkness of Jack's blood began to boil in response to the Kami in front of her. But she clamped down on it. A look of shame came to her face as she shook her head yet again. "Why did you lie to me? You made me look so foolish and stupid." She remembered it all. The day in the crystal forest, the song, Noah on the pillar. But it was not everything between them. She had just put two and two together and now she was hurt.

209/2647
+1txp (10/6) 2 rps
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

New Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Dawn   New Dawn EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 4:18 pm

Noah Valesti

This was not what Noah had intended to happen. He hoped that she would respond in a more positive way, but didn't count on her making a huge leap with like this, gaining a bit more and then putting certain pieces together. He knew that revealing himself as Gabriel earlier would come to bite him in the but big time, but he didn't count on it being so soon. It was a lie that needed to end before it got bigger, which at this point seemed impossible." I..I don't know ". He was caught off guard and didn't know what to say. Matters was made worse, and at one of the worse times. Noah hand returned to him from her as he didn't know what to do. He kept himself together barely, and knew he had to scrape up portions of the truth if he couldn't get all of it within this reply." I...I wasn't myself emotionally. The idea that someone could actually care about me was so far beyond my comprehension and yet it was the best thing in the world. I didn't want to lose it ". He didn't go deeper on it, giving only a hint of what he truly meant. He fell in love with her, and knew that even though she accepted him, that she wouldn't fall in love with a being that looked like he could have been her son, and he would have done almost anything for what he had experienced with her." The name Gabriel was a fake yes, but that was all me Sera...You have to believe me when I say that Im sorry for lying ".

Words :: 280 Exp
New Dawn Space
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

New Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Dawn   New Dawn EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 9:28 pm

.content

She looked at him and shook her head. "It hurts Noah, but I believe you. You could have told me. Out of everyone, I would not have judged. I remember that. I still do not have it in me to judge." Little did she know that the darkness of Jack's blood would one day in the near future give her the ability to judge, but not in the normal way. Eventually she would be a judgement Kami but take it to a whole different level. But for now she was still the same old Sera. "Is this the real you?" She asked, her voice soft and her eyes filled with red tears. "We are divine beings, our shapes, ages and looks are mostly our own to choose. Each one of us created differently. But all of us are still eternal." Someone had sad that, but she could not remember, that was before Noah. "Someone told me that once. Before you. Someone I respected and cannot remember. Those red tears started to spill out over her cheeks, creating red tracks down her face. "Lying is never the way with me. I would have understood." She left the rest there as she reached up and wiped away a tear. She felt like her world was shattering again as her arms wrapped around herself and she lowered her face. She felt so alone now, again. All she needed was someone to hug her, to make her feel like it was all going to be ok, that everything would be fine in the end.

267/2914
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

New Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Dawn   New Dawn EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 9:53 am

New Dawn NoahPost_TrueNoahFinal
Noah Valesti

Noah couldn't find the words with him after apologizing about lying. She was one person in the world that he wanted to hurt. Balance had begun to return to his world since she had returned and actually begun to remember him and their time together. He knew that he could no longer lie to her and in a sense felt like he no longer needed to. Her words showed that she was very accepting of him, almost to the point where it didn't matter what he looked like." physically no... This is not the real me..." he brought himself close to her and actually embraced her. At this point he felt like it was ok for him to actually make intimate contact with her. He brought his hand up and placed it behind her head, allowing his fingers to run through her hair. Whether she decide to push her away was up to her, but he would still hold onto her tightly as if he did't want to let go. While holding onto her, Noah began to change, and while changing he would explain to her. It was more so features than the body build because he maintained the child body." my true form is this, the same body with different features...my skin is darker, more so like gray...my eyes are ember...and then there is the stigmata on my for head. Tell me something Sera, would you still have fallen for me looking like this instead of Gabriel ? I mean the image of Gabriel is really just this form if allowed to mature, but at the time could you have honestly say that you would have still loved me? An even better question... Do you still love me now? " his tone was low and carried nothing other than sincerity. He loved her then and all this time, not changing one bit.

Words :: 321 Exp
New Dawn Space
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

New Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Dawn   New Dawn EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 7:12 pm

.content

Sera let him hug her as she knelt there. His hands running through her hair. Although it was a bit awkward since to the outside world he looked like a child. And it was a bit strange to her since part of her still thought of him as a child. But it had been proven that he was much older than she was. When he changed, she pushed back to look at him and surprise registered on her face. She blinked for a moment before hugging him. Her answer was soft, "I cannot truthful say since we can repeat time and find out. I would like to say it would not have mattered. But I will never know if that is the truth. And I have always been one to speak the truth. And to love you now, I am just being to know you all over again. Gabriel was a fiction, something I fell in love with that was not the pure truth. Could I love you, if you are telling the truth and Gabriel was acting as you would have acted then most likely. I'm still trying to remember everything, Noah. It hurts my head to revolve around such topics for too long." Then she drew back and looked at him on the eye level, "Perhaps we should try again, this time with the turth between us" It was a hopeful question and one she hoped he would understand. She tried to explain it the best she could. "I am still hurt, but I understand why you did what you did."

263/3177
+1txp (10/8) 250 exp
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

New Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Dawn   New Dawn EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 8:42 pm

Noah Valesti

A slash that created two different effects, a slash that would create that of the greatest wounds to the heart, and at the same time the burning flames that followed it which could seal those of the greatest wounds. What the result would be was unknown as the Kami felt hurt from the words and at the same time something of a bright nature. How was he supposed to register this was unknown. Two major acting forces within him that specifically sided with these two sides would come fourth and attempt to settle the tug in his heart. (Prometheus: DAAAAAAMN!!! She just crushed your heart Hahahah! my god that has got to be the most passive way of saying I don't love you ever!).(Sophia: No! those words are sincere and are words that carry hope Noah. Don't listen to that evil man). (Prometheus: Oh! COME ON!! even you know it. This love ya supposed to have should have been something that nothing can break, even if the foundation wasn't pure truth! Gabriel was you, acting the same way just under a different name and look. Despite this she said simply most likely, and knowing Statistics, most likely is a label suited within the 75% percentile, not a certainty in which it should have been. Anything less than that means that the love between you and her was not all that it was cracked up to be! Haha! don't worry though...there are plenty of beautiful, sexy, voluptuous fishes in the sea). Sophia was stomped by what was said by Prometheus. (Prometheus: Admit it...she gained her memories back, and if it was so special that it trascends lifetimes, then she would have went into your arms with the same kind of love. She's showing pity on you...which means she's showing pity on us...That Bitch!). (Sophia: SHUT UP!) Her tone increased greatly which would surprised Prometheus since it was coming from Kind hearted Sophia.(Sophia: Noah...just believe in the good nature of things. The love that she once had isn't lost as she is still trying to remember everything. There is still the possibility that the moment that she truly fell in love with you at didn't arise yet...hang in there). From the two sides, it almost appeared as if it was one sided as he in a sense hated the world for doing this to him. He hated the idea of starting anew because again, it wouldn't be what they had, and in his eyes there was nothing better than that, or anything that could be better than that. He looked at her with an expression that could go either way, into denial and not wanting anything else, or the great happiness that there may still be hope. He lowered his head, holding himself back from either before speaking. One of his hands motioned against one of his eyes as to wipe a tear, not wanting to appear to be tearing up because he was in a sense tending to her, so to start up waterworks now would be selfish in a sense. When he brought his head up, there was only a reassuring smile with both of his eye's closed." Um, Yea. That would be for the best. Im so sorry for putting you through this ". He would laugh a little before continuing." Im such a horrible host. Maybe I should return you to your chambers so you can rest".

Words :: 626 Exp
New Dawn Space
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

New Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Dawn   New Dawn EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 3:23 pm

.content

The way he spoke sounded so depressed and rather cold. She jerked back as if she had been struck. Her eyes searching his face and finding the evidence of moisture. Her own tears began to fall in red tracks again. Having told him the truth since she could not remember much more that time with Gabriel and then he goes all rigid and 'oh you are a guest' moment. It hurt worse than his lying to her. And this showed on her face. She had always found it hard to keep her feelings hidden and most of what she was thinking was apparent on her face. "N-noah... I thought you understood. I cannot remember much before Gabriel. So for.... me to say I would or would not do something back then would be foolish and a possible lie..."A sob interrupted her speech as she started to give up. "And I would never lie especially to you. You were my best friend, my lover, my teacher and now... you have gone to treating me like a guest. What have I done, but try. I am sorry I cannot remember everything just yet..." Another sob, "I am trying." With that, if she was allowed to rise she would start to retreat down the hallway towards the room she had been given. If they had something special, would he not have understood, she was still missing things, there were still mile wide gaps in her memories. By trying again, it would have given her time to remember him and everything that had gone with it. Unless disturbed, she would remain in the room.

278/3455
+1txp (10/9) 2 rps
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

New Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Dawn   New Dawn EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 4:26 pm

Noah Valesti

The eyes that was once closed opened quickly, but then narrowed with sadness. There was no tears now, though there was silence as he wanted to take in everything she had to say and process it, despite the heavy feeling in his stomach. He wanted to scream out loud due to the way he was feeling, but he wouldn't allow himself to do that. His way changed towards her because there was no other way to do this, not at least to his knowledge. He loved her, and knowing that there was a chance that he wouldn't get that back in return was agonizing considering what he had gone through in trying to retrieve it. His time without her for so long, not only blaming himself but seeing the beautiful things they had together. Noah wanted to understand more than anything, but just dealing with this fact of actually being with her and not being able to love her was tearing the will that once held strong apart. He believed that treating her like a guest would help neutralize things for the moment, not make them worse. Just from seeing her tears and hearing her words, Noah felt like he may have been pushing her away from him, a factor playing in that being the way he replied to them trying again but this time nothing but the truth. He got up and reached for her as she walked away, but she was already beyond his reach in more ways than one. His body tensed up and his face began to cringe, something he would put a stop to immediately by shaking his head and attempting to fully snap himself out of the mental state he was in. It was an impossible thing to do considering what had just happened." I know...I know you're trying. That's all a Teacher can expect from his student, best friend...and lover ". The words was low and not meant to reach her down the halls. The word she used with those describing what he was to her was past tense, and though it was understandable, Noah couldn't use the word 'were'. The Bond he held to her was still strong. He still considered himself her teacher, her bestfriend, and most important her lover. It is because of this that after she entered her room, Noah would follow down the hall to her room and bring himself to the door that was the entrance to said room. He didn't enter it, nor made a motion to enter it. With making it to the door, he would motion to the wall next to it and sit down on the floor against it. He figured that things had gotten a bit too intense and that it needed to calm down before anything else could happen. It was because of this that he just rested outside of Sera's room, slowly closing his eyes and waiting for when she was ready to come out.

Words ::523 Exp
New Dawn Space
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

New Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Dawn   New Dawn EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 9:38 am

.content

Eventually Seraphina fell asleep and she dreamed. She had cried herself to sleep and now she was crying in her sleep. Memories of the past swimming in a sea a of darkness. But slowly they filtered to her, slowly she put the puzzle of the chalice back together.

The feelings of being with Noah and just talking. A man behind a forge wielding a great hammer, Ravelos. He was her teacher. Clavious the knight errant who was majorly full of himself. And of the time spent with The Archangel of Battle and Judgement. Being taught the seven judgements. Being told she was to be a Kami of Judgement. She was special and had the ability to wield the seven judgements and fight against the demons scattering chaos and discord across the realms.

She remembered Gabriel, teaching her to heal by hurting himself. The feeling of helplessness. That had been Noah all along. Noah had been there the entire time. In her mind this caused her to question everything that had occurred today. Was it any different, he had lied, but it was in fear of his own heart. Would not most others do that? That was a failing in most, and she would probably do the same in his place, but she would strive not to. Gabriel was her friend, Noah was her friend and they were the same. Could she not see past that? Of course she could. She had loved Gabriel and if Gabriel had been Noah then she had loved Noah. It was rather easy.

The chalice was repaired but still cracked and very fragile. A harsh word, a force of wills, anything could shatter it again. It would take time for everything to fit perfectly. But She remembered most of the time before coming down to Terra. And some of the other times as well after coming here. She remembered Jack, and everything that happened between. and she would have to find him to answer those questions. But first she would have to address Noah.

Everything was fine in her mind until she touched a part of the chalice and received a memory of the day she lost her memories and screamed, the chalice beginning to break again under the pressure... memories that were once there and just fuzzy were now chipping off as she watched the horror of that day. Then everything went black...

She let out a scream of fear and pain and sat up in the large bed, "Noah!" She still remembered him, but Jack was just a vague memory and not much more, so was most of the horror of that day, her mind just shut it down completely. She wasn't ready for that. She had cried out his name since she remembered him and the feelings that were there. She knew he would protect her and offer her that embrace she needed so much. Like a child lost in a sea of nightmares, she cried for the darkness to go away, the horror to stop. Her eyes were still closed as if she was sleeping.

554/4009
+1txp (10/10) 250 exp
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

New Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Dawn   New Dawn EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 11:04 am

Noah Valesti

For some time Noah had attempted to keep himself awake, something in which he would successfully do but barely. That whole time he had been waiting for her to come out her room so they could discuss what had just happened before this little break period. Given that he had some time to actually think about it, he could see the way he had replied to her before, painting a perfect image of what Sera had saw but within his own mind, and with doing that he lowered his head until his knees." Im such an idiot... ". He hadn't realize fully the pressure he may have been putting on Sera during that moment, and knew it wasn't her fault. If anything it was his fault, and thus more blame would fall upon the Kami by himself. He shut out both Prometheus and Sophia, though Sophia had been saying what he was hoping and wanted to hear. Maybe he should have took part of both, Partially from Prometheus, utilizing it to move on, and part from Sophia still being there and keeping Seraphina close to his heart but not as a lover. Of course he doubt that he could have done that because he was willing to defy what fate had placed down for him in order to be with her, in order to love her. ( Im willing to defy the whim of fate, so I damn well should be able to tough it out through this period...I need to tough it out for her ). He thought to himself before his eye's opened slightly instead of closing. There was a sincere expression on his face, knowing exactly what to say to her when she was ready to come out. All he had to do now was play the waiting game, while thinking of everything that made all of this worth it. The Drive Noah possessed, His resolve was now at hand, only moments before He heard a scream come from within the room, which would alert him immediately. Normally an individual would jump up and burst through the door in order to check out what happened, but in this case he was already set to be at her side when ever he was needed, not wanting to make the mistake he made all so long ago. His eye's was sharp, and the instant he was alert, the Kami would warp within her room only little distances away from her bed. He shifted his eyes to make sure there was no enemies in the room, but all he found was Sera in her large bed sitting up. From that point he rushed to the side of the bed, and considering the size of the bed he had to bring himself on top of it so he would be able to be right next to her. The Kami thought she may have been awake due to her position, but her eyes was closed as if she was still sleep. The same mind set that kicked in when they was in Yuki's village began to kick it, not wanting to move her but then it was pushed aside, taking in the idea that she had called his name meaning she needed him in some way. Even if she may have been sleep, Noah would slowly wrap his arms around her in a gentle manner and embrace her gently. Words would come from his mouth in a low tone, more so a gentle whisper." Don't worry Sera, Im here...I'll always be here ". And with that he would close his eyes as well.

Words ::611 Exp
New Dawn Space
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

New Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Dawn   New Dawn EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 5:51 pm

As Noah touched her and closed his eyes, he was sucked into the darkness that was Seraphina's mind. It was pitch black darkness that no light could brighten. He would float there for a moment as something in distance began to get brighter ever so slowly. Eventually he would realize that he was being sucked towards the light. No matter what he did, or how he struggled the light would continue to suck him towards it and finally in a brilliant flash of light he would feel as if he was dropped on a cloud.

On the Cloud was a raised dais with the same throne. Of both light and dark. Both of Angel and Demon. Kami and Oni, Order and Chaos. Half of it was black stone, the other white cloth. It was perfectly symetrical in its design. An angel wing protruded from the light side, and a demonic wing from the dark. It was strangely horrific yet beautiful at the same time. Upon the throne sat what looked like Sera. But without wings. And instead of her perfectly bright clothing, this one was dressed in pure black. Everything about her was the same. Except for her expression and eyes held none of the light and laughter of Sera. But still she smiled. It was more of a smirk, but she tried.

New Dawn Re1510

"Greetings, Noah. Finally we get to meet. Before you say a word, let me introduce myself. I am Sera's subconsciousness. So yes I retain all of our memories. Just call me Dark Sera. I am the effect of the demon Jack's blood introduced into this body. The Darkness of a demon inside the light of a Kami, strange, huh? Oh don't worry dear, I am not evil, just rather idealistic. I'm the side of Sera that takes over when she is under a great deal of stress and pain. Like at this moment. I brought you here. I am the Judgement Kami. Able to pass the seven judgements of heaven without remorse or regret and not just on Oni either. But those that are impure period. I protect little Sera. She loves you, but at the moment there is a lot going on in her mind and she is so very fragile."

With this last, her hand waves and the area around them begins to brighten and the darkness floating around the cloud were millions of little tiny shard of mirrored glass. The sound of beating wings could be heard, "Sera is out there trying to put this thing back together." That was when her hand pointed to a second dais on a second cloud where the normal Sera could be seen hovering over a broken chalice. "When Yuki shook us awake, he shattered what was once large pieces into shards no bigger than a toe. Now she is still trying to piece them together. Just a few minutes ago she remember what happened to her when she lost her memory and the chalice shattered the first time. She wasn't ready for it. So it only broke the chalice again." The chalice was barely more than an outline of a cup. "oh don't startle her Noah, and I wouldn't call out, she might shatter it again and I don't think even I could remember then."

611/4620

Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

New Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Dawn   New Dawn EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 7:31 pm

Noah Valesti

In the moments of comforting her, or at least trying to comfort her, Noah would find himself in a location he had no knowledge about. It came as a shock to him when he opened his eyes, seeing nothing but darkness all around him." Huh!? where am I!? " He asked looking around in a hectic manner. Last he remembered was that he was within his temple tending to Sera, but now he was in pitch darkness. The Kami slowly regained his composure before looking ahead to what would cause him to lose his composure again. Light appeared ahead, but what was strange was that the light began to get bigger. For a second her thought that maybe something was heading his way, but the motion in his clothes indicated that it was infact him moving toward the light, or more so being pulled in. He attempted to struggle, attempting to tap into his power to break him free of this force but it was futile. Eventually he just braced himself and closed his eyes for what was about to happen. It was uncalled for as there was a relief feeling which would cause him to slowly open his eyes wondering what had happened. This stuff was far too much for him to attempt to process, so waiting to see where this lead to would be the objective at the time. Something seriously strange was going on here and Noah was now set on finding out what. It would become clear when he saw Sera sitting up on what appeared to be a throne that had unique features that really stood out. He kept himself from saying a word, since she was so willing to introduce herself, but some of the things she began to say caused him to narrow his eyes. This Dark Sera informed him of some things that caused him to become shocked, losing the serious look with more of a surprised one. Everything surprised him, but one thing that stood out was that she loved him too. Still he kept himself from saying anything as to take in what she had to say. His attention was taken off her though when she waved her hand which caused the area to change to that of Tiny shards of glass. Amongst all this was another cloud which had another Dais, in which was where he spotted Sera, or what he thought was the real one. He wanted to yell out to her, but the words of Dark Sera that followed this change would cause him to turn back to her quickly. He wouldn't be rude and cut her off, taking in the rest that she had to say, which was a warning. How convenient that she would choose to give this warning to him near the end of her explanation, and for Sera's sake he would heed it. It was getting harder to maintain his composure, but he had managed it. This conversation was the second time he heard about this 'Jack' person, which confirmed that he had a direct hand in all of this, but first other things needed clarity on. This seemed to detailed to be that of an illusion, and he ignore it due to the off chance of it being real. He wanted to know what had happened to Sera." Dark Sera...please...". He was breathing somewhat heavy, being angry, and nervous at the same time." What happened to Sera when she lost her Memory ? Who is this Jack person ? I've heard his name before...he was after Sera. We both look to protect Sera, so please tell me everything ". He wanted to know everything because he wanted to help Sera to the best of his abilities, even if it costed him his life. He had made his decision a long time ago to always be there for Sera, and now was the time to act on it.

Words ::655 Exp
New Dawn Space
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

New Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Dawn   New Dawn EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 11:54 pm

The Dark Sera on the throne listened to Noah and the smirk just grew. She shook her head for a moment and tisked as she formulated her answer. "Tell me something Noah, would you want someone to tell everything about your past and then have them force the memories back on you." Her hand came up to tap her perfect lips as she tisked again. Her eyes pierced right into Noah's soul, or rather felt like it did. "Your idea of protecting Sera and mine are most likely two different thing. Let me explain, If I told you everything, you might hurt Sera. Since she wont remember much more than she did yesterday. You would try, as you have been doing, to force the memories on her. As I said before, she is very fragile and if that chalice breaks again, I might not even remember" She waved her hand and a smaller chair formed itself out of the cloud. A silver tray floated to her as a table formed between them. "have a seat and some tea perhaps. I will tell you some of it." She picked up the tea pot on the platter and poured two cups of tea. She then fixed her own with sugar and cream, with a wave the tray set down in front of Noah upon the small table. His tea already poured just needing sugar or cream if he wanted it. There were even little sweet rolls on the platter.

"First off, my domain in the subconscious which means that I can shape this realm to my liking. Just not the decor" She motioned to the shards floating around them. A mirrored shard floated near noah and if he looked he could see a large striped tiger with massive wings and demonic feel to it. A silvered haired woman rode upon it as a demon in a red robe walked beside them. It floated away as she shooed it. "that's one of those shards, I'm not sure about. But I think there are two different chalices. But I don't rightly know. Each shard floating around contains a memory. Or fragment of one. But I digress on to Jack."

She took a sip of the tea and then continued "Did you know that she was slated to be a Judgement Kami even from her first moments after the dawn. The Archangel Michael was teaching her, himself how to do the judgements of heaven. He had scheduled to take her down to terra for the first time. But you caused her to go long before we were ready. But no worries. We don't hold you accountable for that. Love is strange. But Jack saw her and captured her. She fought him but it was a loosing battle. He tortured her for information about a certain half-breed that could be his daughter. She didn't know of course so he decided to use her for his blood expirements. He took her blood through a bite to her neck. And then gave her his through a wound in his own." She stopped to sip the tea again the smile turning soft as her eyes gazed up at the real Sera working at searching for pieces that fit in the chalice. "Well that blood mixed in a strange way and I was born. Of course I had always been here but his blood gave me more power and more of a voice. So something good came of it. Now as to who Jack is, he is the demon lord of Pride. But that is all I can tell you since she remembers that much about him. Now if you want to know more about Yuki I could tell you what happened there."

637/5257
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

New Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Dawn   New Dawn EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 2:03 am

Noah Valesti

Dark Sera's first few words caused a little bit of Tension to rise in the Kami, but he merely closed his eyes as to calm himself." I love her and would sacrifice my life for her well being...I would never!..." But before he could finish that, he remembered what he did back in the temple when he was talking to Sera in the halls. He wanted to say that he would never hurt her, but that was an example of hurting her. He merely clenched his fists just thinking about it." I didn't mean to hurt her then..." He more so muttered that to himself, though it was at a level where Dark Sera would be able to hear. When she made the seating for Noah, he would slowly make his way there, but he didn't sit. This was not a moment for him to be getting comfortable. He didn't want to offend her, but he just couldn't accept any of the tea with the way he was feeling at the moment. It would only get worse from there when she told him that Jack was the one who had captured her and so was the one behind everything. Years of Despair that Noah suffered, all of which he would be sure to make this Jack person beg for the sweet embrace of death. Hearing about this blood experiment was disgusting, but he knew he couldn't allow his rage to stir up any more than it already have. Sera didn't deserve any of this, and the thought of it was sickening. Afterwards she brought up Yuki, though at this point he didn't give a shit about Yuki unless he had a further part as to what happened to Sera." Yuki...I just got through dealing with him. Please don't tell me that there is more about him that I should know.". He clenched his fist. Before looking back towards Sera with a weakened expression." I failed in protecting her from the darkness of the world, and now I've been giving another chance. I want to do everything in my power to make things right again. I must know where this Jack is located, and if Yuki had something to do with any of this then please tell me...". A Second ago he was basically saying don't tell him, but despite how cool he may be with Yuki, anyone that had a play in Sera's suffering would go through a hell like no other.

Words ::427 Exp
New Dawn Space
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

New Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Dawn   New Dawn EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 11:59 am

She watched him look so disgusted and helpless. Another table formed beside her as she settled the tea cup and saucer that she held on it and rose to a standing position. "Don't be so hard on yourself. Good came of it. But do you want to know the saddest thing. The True demon, Jack, didn't rape her, wouldn't rape little Sera. In fact he has grown a little fond of her, nicknamed her 'little bird.' He kept her in hell for a few weeks to see what his blood was doing to her. But she doesn't remember that. It was such a hard time for her and has been since. But I digress again, Yuki, the half demon, on the other hand, has been after her body since the they first met, almost raped her. Every time she asks him for help, he wants her to pay him back with her body. Perhaps you should look into getting the man a slave for that lust of his. His brain can't function if all he thinks about is sexual encounters with every woman he sees. Not good for a leader." With that said she walked to Noah and knelt so that she could look into his eyes, "What do you think little Noah? If you keep trying to force her to remember, that chalice will break and shatter beyond repair and you will have nothing left of the Sera you know. That Sera cannot lie. I can, but choose not to. Now why don't you tell her the truth when you return, about every little being that resides in you. Prepare her for that, otherwise that kind of surprise might destroy her sanity. And tell Prometheus to stop calling her a bitch. He hasn't seen a true bitch if he thinks that Sera is one. Now me, I'm a true bitch." With that she shifted and stood up to walk back to the throne.

330/5257
+1txp (10/11) 250 exp
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

New Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Dawn   New Dawn EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 12:43 pm

Noah Valesti

She elaborated further on Sera's Captivity, or at least to the extent of the possible personal connection between the two. Noah was somewhat relief at the fact that she had not been violated in that way, though she had been violated in others. It didn't wipe away what Jack had done, and didn't change his feelings towards him. What she said about Yuki though would deliver some shock to him. He knew from the Trio's first encounter together that Yuki had attempted some suspicious things in the past, but he actually attempted to rape her was something he didn't see in the half-breed, then again There were only few occasions when they allied together. One of which wasn't him but Balmung. It wasn't easy hearing this and would be a matter that he would have to look into himself. Taking this end, he merely closed his eyes and lowered his head. He could take her word for it, but there was a chance that she could be lying. She was to protect Sera, and Yuki having done odd actions in the past would make him someone not on her good list, or at least thats how Noah saw it. The rest of this though Noah had no choice but to believe. What she brought up next though cause him to raise his head quickly with his eyes widened. (Other little beings!? How does she...) He was now fully on his guard with this Dark Sera Individual. How did she know about the individuals within him, and more importantly how did she know about Prometheus and his habit for calling Sera a bitch. He then looked around again and thought that there was more to this domain that she resided in. Maybe she knew about everything that was within it, and since he was in there that would mean she knew all about him. " How...How do you know that ? And how..." He was going to Ask Dark Sera how do he prepare her for something like that, but realized that it was for him to do.

Words ::370 Exp
New Dawn Space
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

New Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Dawn   New Dawn EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 7:55 pm

She chuckled at Noah's expression of surprise and shook her head. "Little Noah, have you not put two and two together. Our name is Seraphina. What is the highest order of Angel, little Noah? Yes that's right, the Seraphim." She waited for the idea to sink in. "After the dawn we were given out name by the highest of high. He foresaw that one day we would become the strongest Kami in the lands. So I have infinitely more power than little bird.. oops not your nickname for her. Little Sera over there. The only problem lies in the fact that I can only influence her for the most part, which means that only a portion of my power comes through." She looked back over to the other Sera and then back to Noah, "It's time for you to return Noah, this is hurting us since I am having to channel power through the chalice." The other Sera flew off into the darkness without seeing them, looking for another piece to the chalice. I motion brought the chalice over to Dark Sera and she let it float between her and Noah. It look brittle and fragile. not much more than a stem with a few pieces of the cup, surround by a misty darkness that seemed to get thinner the longer he looked at it. After a moment, she pushed it back to its on dais. "Remember Noah, do not push her, I cannot keep trying to save these pieces. But have hope, she loves you as you. And will love you even with that asshole Prometheus in your head. Give it some time so she can remember. And it will be the same in case you are worried about that." Then she leaned down and kissed his forehead like a mother would a child. Her large white wings coming out and wrapping around them. As they closed around him and pitched him into utter darkness she whispered. "Oh and tell Prometheus if he wants to tangle with a true bitch, let him know I will gladly push to the surface long enough to show him what happens when this bitch shoves her high heeled boot down his throat." Then there was silence and darkness.

In the real world, Sera turned in her sleep and sigh against Noah as she slept and snuggled against him. Like a child she was at the moment, so peaceful in her sleeping. Noah would be able to awaken at anytime after this.

457/5714
+1txp (10/13) 2 rps
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

New Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Dawn   New Dawn EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 9:44 pm

Noah Valesti

Noah knew that Sera had the potential to become strong, he just didn't know how strong. He would have never thought that she would have the potential to possibly reach the rank of a Seraphim. There was a look on his face that would remain the same, as others who was even as remotely as prideful as Noah was would have felt threatened or in a sense challenged. He couldn't though because this was Sera, and he felt like she was destined for the best. The words that followed that brought some form of relief to his soul, indicated by his eyes losing the tension. He didn't know if this individual was lying or not about the love still being there despite him being him. The explaining of the individuals within him was going to be something that he wouldn't look forwards to but he knew it had to be done. He couldn't afford to make any more slip ups like before, definitely with their love being on the line. When she kissed him on the forehead, there was a warm feeling within him, just as it would normally be with Sera. This may have been a more non sugar coating version of Sera, but it was still Sera none the less. He did nod her when she told him to deliver what she said to Prometheus. He didn't think it would go over to lightly, so he would have to change up the words a bit to make it seem less like a challenge and more like something else he couldn't figure out. The instant that everything went silent and Dark, the Kami would open his eyes to find himself within Sera's bed, his eyes shifting quickly to make sure everything was now okay. Next to him was a sleeping Sera who had turned around and snuggled against him. After realizing everything was again cool, his eyes lowered while looking at her. He didn't want to disturb her sleep, so he would remain there and just rub her gently. " With you there is never a dull moment...Im sorry ". The whisper was really low. He would stay in the bed so he'll be there whenever she were to wake up." God...years ago I would have never thought I would be so heads over hills for anyone, and now Im willing to fight for that someone with my very being. Life is...fascinating in the most beautiful way...I love you Seraphina ". That would be the last words spoken by him for now, at least until she were to wake up. Her snuggling against him just made him smile and feel that special feeling that they both had all so many years ago.

Words ::479 Exp
New Dawn Space
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

New Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Dawn   New Dawn EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 2:08 am

It wasn't a long wait before she woke up and yawned in that cute way before she realized that she was not alone. She blinked sleepily and looked a Noah, her head on the pillow as she stared at him. That same sunshine smile as she leaned to him and placed a warm kiss on his forehead. "I remember you." She joked softly as she watched him. "I am sorry about earlier. I was a bit selfish and foolish, and a lot stupid. But I do know that I love you." Sera reached a hand up and ruffled his hair in a playful way and not that childish way. "Why are you here?" She asked as she stretched and yawned again in that cute way, her head snuggled against the pillow as she watched him and waited on his answer, her mind just drawing a black as to what may have happened in the darkness of the void of her mind. But she seemed so apologetic towards Noah, "Can you forgive me, little Noah? That is it. I will call you little Noah, if you do not mind. Since you will always be my little Noah." She brought her hand back to her side as she continued to watch him.

210/5924
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

New Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Dawn   New Dawn EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 11:47 am

Noah Valesti

There was much to explain, though he couldn't overload her with information considering what Sera was and still going through. He repeated the warnings of Dark Sera in his head, and knew that he couldn't say everything and risk bringing up something bad. Noah wanted to proceed with caution, and at the same time avoid any forms of lying. The soft kiss placed on his head had it's way with the Kami like it always did. There was a form of bliss within the room just from being with her in what was finally a peaceful scene. He shook his head when she apologized for what she believed she was being earlier." No, don't be. The way things were...I shouldn't have escalated the situation and brought pressure onto you. I believed that I would never do anything to hurt you...and I was doing just that despite knowing that you were trying. It wasn't fair of me to do that to you so you shouldn't be the one apologizing ". He didn't answer the question of why he was here immediately, as he would address her asking for forgive. Again he shook his head." I can't forgive you Sera...Im sorry. ". There was a smile on his face after saying that, though it wasn't too cheesy." There is nothing to forgive you for...you did nothing wrong. If there was a situation where you was in the wrong...then yea ". He would look at her, accepting the nickname she gave him, a nickname that normally would be embarrassing, but the way she used it caused it to be much better...always being her little Noah. The ruffling of his hair she did moments ago caused him to look like he had just woken up, which would kind of fit the feel now." After our...little intense discussion and parting ways. I came back to your room and waited outside of your doorway wanting to be there for you. I thought you was sleep and didn't want to bother you, so I would wait until you would have woken up. While waiting, I heard you scream out my name...I warped in to your side, and saw you sitting up but with your eyes closed. From there I just stayed by your side until now ".

Words ::402 Exp
New Dawn Space
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

New Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Dawn   New Dawn EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 9:24 pm

After his first few comments she snuggled even closer to him and sighed. Her eyes looking up into his for a moment. "No more apologies Noah. Can we just put this behind us and be happy? I will eventually remember everything. I am glad you are here and came to my rescue even if it was just for a nightmare. I feel so safe with you." She yawned again and her stomach growled. She let out a giggle and blushed. "I am sorry, I have not had anything to eat and I guess a few hours have passed. Noah, I am sorry for making you worry." With that her wings come around them as if protecting both of them. "So I wonder what I was dreaming about. Or rather having a nightmare about." Her hand went from his hair to his nose and she tapped it playfully. "Do you think we can get something to eat? And perhaps you can introduce do to the people here as well show me the temple itself." That was when she leaned up and kissed his cheek, blushing. "I will get the hang of this again, I do believe. I do love you."

+1txp (10/16) 5 posts

Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

New Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Dawn   New Dawn EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 12:10 am

Noah Valesti

Noah nodded slightly to her words in agreeing to not say sorry any more and moving on." Im so...". He was going to apologize about him constantly apologizing but he caught himself just on time. He laughed a little at what he was almost about to do and then stopped." I'll like that more than anything in this world. ". Her stomach chose to growl at an odd time, which made what was a peaceful moment a slightly awkward moment. He couldn't believe that he had not tended to this some time ago like he should have, but now was a better time than never. " Hey a second ago we just agreed to not apologize, unless that only applies to me saying it ". a smirk formed on his face, though it wasn't the devious one that he was known for, it was a normal one to accompany his joking. Everything for once actually felt right with the world. Her kisses bringing about a blissful feeling, the words indicating that she did love him. He wanted to remain there, but some things had to be done, one for instance being getting her food. He had quite a bit to talk to her about and knew that it wouldn't be an easy talk, explaining that the person they are loving is actually 6 individuals due to unfortunate circumstances that revealed itself during a the period that she was captive. It would probably make for an interesting story to tell the kids if it ever were to occur. " I know Sera...I know. I can feel it ". It was at that time that Kimi would come barging into the room, well entering without knocking. " Noah I...". She paused quickly when she saw them in bed together. She couldn't see with the wings covering them, but she knew it was Sera and Noah, in which She quickly moved out and pressed herself against the wall on the outside." Oh my god Im soo sorry Noah! I should have knocked ". She was so embarrassed that she had walked in on them, believing that they were making love to each other.

Words ::370 Exp
New Dawn Space
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

New Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Dawn   New Dawn EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 11:13 am

"no, No.. I am sorry for apolo..." then she covered her mouth and giggled. "It seems we are both prone to doing that." So they laid there and had a warm fuzzy moment until she heard the woman from earlie enter and speak without even a knock and her wings retracted so quickly that it was like a rabbit chased by a wolf. That was when she appeared to be human again. Those red eyes looked to the door as the woman retreated. Sera blushed so red as she sat up and then buried her head under the pillow as she fell back to the bed. "Burning Faith and the Seven Judgements." She muttered through the pillow so embarrassed at the moment that she had just wanted to curl up and disappear.

That warm fuzzy moment had disappeared like it always seemed to do around them. "Nevermind about food, Noah. I think I will just stay here and die of mortification." From the way that the woman sounded it was as if she had walked in on mom and dad doing the naughty. But that had not been the case at all. The embarrassment of the misunderstanding was what was getting to poor Sera.

Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

New Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Dawn   New Dawn EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 3:18 pm

Noah Valesti

Noah was pulled into the awkward situation brought about by the Woman who just seemed to love bursting in when she wasn't needed. Noah looked quickly to the doorway once Sera retracted her wings as he would panic on the inside not knowing what to do or say." Kimi wai..ack! " His leg would get caught in a sheet as he tried to rush out of the bed, which would yank him and cause him to slam right into the floor face first." Oooiii...ouch ". He remained on the floor for a while, feeling defeated by the awkward moment itself so he didn't make an attempt to get up despite the fact that he could have. His mouth wasn't pressed against the floor so he would be able to speak in just fine despite his position." Kimi it wasn't what you were thinking! ". It was then that he pushed himself off the floor easily just to the point where a portion of his body would be visible to the Kami." Don't do that. We weren't doing what she may have thought we were doing nor were we getting ready to...were we ? ". The first few words of that sentence was trying to assure Sera, but then it shifted immediately as it was him trying to make sure that they weren't, because he was all kinds of lost now. Noah would look to the doorway knowing Kimi was still there and he would speak." Errrmm Kimi can you go get us the thing that I asked you some time ago to get! as well ". He didn't know why Kimi was there in the first place, but he needed to be able to get some time to collect himself." Im so so....I mean Im so...". He wanted to say sorry and apologize on Kimi's behalf, but he was refraining from saying he was sorry.

Words ::322 Exp
New Dawn Space
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

New Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Dawn   New Dawn EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 6:45 pm

As the covers were pulled form her, she heard Noah hit the floor and yell at the woman. She scrambled to the edge of the bed and slipped off beside the child Noah. "Are you ok?" She was a bit perplexed at the turn of event, her face still red, she called out to the woman, "Miss,....Kimi. Please help. Noah has hit his head. I think he might be a bit addled at the moment" She was genuinely concerned for noah as she lay there, her hand coming up to stroke his hair. "Noah are you alright. come on, have you hurt something. I can try to heal you like I did before. Way back when you were gabriel." She looked up and waited for Kimi to enter. Should the woman enter, she would find them both on the ground by the bed, noah on his face and she was stroking his hair. Both were fully clothed and both were beat red. She had wanted to meet the people that looked up to Noah, she just did not think it would be so soon or in such a way as this. Her red eyes glazed over with merriment as she leaned down and turned his head. She gave him a gentle kiss upon the cheek.

This would be when he pushed himself up and she knelt there watching him. It was a very awkward moment. Then she blushed again and shook her head, "um. not that I... I mean.. well It might have... I mean we will not know now" She wanted to hide in the pillows again. As she watched him.

+1txp (10/18) 2 rps
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

New Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Dawn   New Dawn EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 8:41 am

Noah Valesti

" Im alright Sera, more injured inside than outside ". He said in a joking manner. The reply regarding his other question caused the Kami to sigh that a blissful moment was disturbed by one unique individual's timing. Noah wasn't in no rush as he wasn't driven by lust, but It was just like when they were sitting on top of the temple...Kimi's Timing was unbelievable. It probably was a good thing because Noah was trying to be careful with Sera, after his encounter with Dark Sera which put some things into perspective. Kimi would reenter at the request of Sera, though it would be slowly as she looked at the two, Sera giving Noah a kiss on the cheek. Kimi's face was slightly red, but not as red as it was before. Them fully clothes let her know that they didn't do anything unless they were really fast dressers. She did come in on her Kissing Noah on the check, which caused Kimi to shift her gaze slightly to the right with her eyes lowered a bit." Noah, both of you...again Im sorry ". Noah was fine in terms of physical condition, but the awkward moment left him somewhat defeated, which had been the first in a long time that he felt defeated in this kind of manner." It's alright Kimi, don't sweat it...". This brought a Semi good moment for him to discuss the other personalities within him, though he would need to direct it in the direction that would lead Sera to asking about it instead of him just starting with ' umm, there is something I have to tell you ' speech. " It's good that it was me that you walked in on and not Prometheus or Rachael ". He said in a joking manner while rubbing the back of his head. It slipped him for a proper introduction, which he would do immediately after realizing it." Oh! I have not properly introduced ya. Sera...This is Kimi. She's my second in command of this place and dear friend with horrible...horrible timing ".

Words ::375 Exp
New Dawn Space
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

New Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Dawn   New Dawn EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 10:05 am

As Kimi entered, Sera gave her a sweet smile and finally stood up, offering her hand to the woman. "It is a pleasure to meet you, Miss Kimi. I am so sorry for the confusion. I had an awful dream and Noah was here for me when I woke up from it. We were just talking when you entered." Her sweet smile was accompanied by a chuckle and then she glanced at Noah. "I am so glad you are alright. I would hate to have your brains scrambled from this event" Then she did something a little more flirtatious, "I did not realize my kisses could do that" Then she looked down and blushed, her hand coming over her mouth in a 'I can't believe I said that look' then she giggled.

At this moment, she heard him talk about other people and she blinked for a second. Another woman and another man? "Um.. if you do not mind me asking, who are Prometheus and Rachel? More friends of yours?" She wondered if they were a married couple that kimi had walked in on before. She waited on Noah's answer as she listened to him introduce Kimi formally now. "I am Seraphina, Miss Kimi. I hope Noah has been treating you well. The Malcontent that he is, he still is a sweetheart." When she glanced back at Noah, her red eyes twinkled with love as well as that sunshine smile.

+1txp (10/19) 250 exp
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

New Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Dawn   New Dawn EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 10:38 am

Noah Valesti

Kimi watched Sera and Noah, wondering if it was even a good idea to walk back in here. She shook Sera's hand in a gentle fashion before releasing it. Hearing what Sera said about her own kisses caused Kimi to mentally growl at her. (Your kisses aren't all that) She thought to herself as she disliked the feel that she was getting. One could say that it was jealousy, or maybe something else. She finally turned her head a bit to look towards Sera when Noah introduced them and she nodded in agreement to what Sera said about him being a sweetheart. Noah looked to Sera and the beauty emphasized by the eyes and smiled gave him hope that everything would still be okay after he talked to her about this. Kimi looked to Noah, wondering if he was really going to tell Sera about 'them'. With something like this, another individual would have been quick to leave the room, but Kimi wasn't going to duck out on Noah like that. Just by some chance if he needed some assistance, she would be there." Prometheus and Rachael aren't exactly friends of mines...It's actually a long story behind them that I'll do my best to shorten ". He closed his eyes, calmed his breathing, and began to speak." It began some time after the darkest day of our lives. After losing you I felt agonizing pain...and I looked for you so much, but when I couldn't find you... something really bad happen ". Kimi's eyes lowered in a sadden manner, hearing this, knowing where he was going to say next." I lost myself...I didn't stopped looking for you, but I wasn't myself. I became cold and ruthless...dead set on finding you. My search eventually led me back to a group of demons that I had been infiltrating for some time before we even met. Amongst those demons was one named Idoun. She possessed great abilities, those that rivaled me at full power... things occured and she sealed me away in a tomb...but before that she sealed the souls of 7 other individuals within me. All of which still resides in me now...two of those 7 are Prometheus and Rachael ".

Words ::406 Exp
New Dawn Space
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

New Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Dawn   New Dawn EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 1:47 pm

"By the seven graces. Are you alright? So there are 7 other spirits that reside in your body? Oh my. That's different. Hopefully none of them are evil." She looked over to him and stepped closer to him. She knelt and gave him a hug. "I am so sorry for all of that. I should have listened to your teachings. Then all of this would not have happened with you. It is my fault and I am so sorry." She accepted the news with grace like she always did. And she figured she would get to meet the others sometime soon. She looked over at Kimi and smiled at the woman again, oblivious to the fact that the girl might be jealous, but her smile faltered when she noticed a strange look on the woman's face. "Is everything alright, Miss Kimi?" She had noticed a slight frown on Kimi's face due to her thoughts. And it made her feel a little uneasy.

She looked between the two for a moment and sighed. "I think I might be intruding on something and causing you to fall from your duties, Noah." the uneasy feeling settled in the pit of her stomach almost as if there could be jealousy from the other woman. And Sera was not one to poach in another woman's territory. She was no longer smiling so brightly, but her mouth was still upturned at the corners. "Your second here must have had something really important to discuss with you if she barged in like that. I will leave you to conduct business. I bet I can find the kitchen. My stomach has a good sense of direction." She chuckled as she turned to head out of the room, unless stopped she would leave Noah and Kimi to conduct their business while she searched for food.

Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

New Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Dawn   New Dawn EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 2:50 pm

Noah Valesti

Noah was quite surprised that Seraphina was quite...cool with it. She didn't react in a negative way, but more so a concern for him. He did feel a little awkward when she hoped that none of them was evil. There was Prometheus and Rachael, the two known hot heads amongst the seven. Rachael was more down to earth, had great principles that she upheld, though she had a bit of a temper problem when it came to certain things, which had her leaving a print of her shoes in someones face. Prometheus was the one people had to be worried about. An individual who pushed the aspect of greed to another level. Whatever he wanted he got, and anyone in the way of that wouldn't find themselves with prints on their face, but 6 feet under. He was the backbone, fueled by want for all that he personally considered great in the world, currently the main things being Money, Women, and Power. He held principals too like Rachael, but unlike her, his actions and behavior heavily outweighed his Principals, which deemed him in a sense evil. When Sera asked Kimi if everything was alright, she wanted to say no. Before Noah was the one that blamed himself, and still did, and to hear that it was her fault kind of agitated her. Kimi nodded a little bit." Yea, everything is okay. It just saddens me a little hearing again what Noah went through. I would have never put him in that position". Kimi knew the deeper details in terms of the actions he committed when losing himself. As Sera tried to excuse herself, Noah rubbed the back of his head before looking to Kimi." I only came to speak about the progression of the village and future plans ". Noah looked to Sera and before she could leave he would grab onto her hand, though gently so it would slide." I'll be right behind you in a little while. Alright ? ".

Words ::360 Exp
New Dawn Space
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

New Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Dawn   New Dawn EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 3:40 pm

The jab from Kimi made Sera stop and look back, which was how Noah caught her hand. The smile was gone from her face and a wounded look replaced her happy one. She looked between the two and shook her head, softly she replied, "No you would not, I bet." Then she tugged her hand from Noah's and slipped out of the room, her head hung low drops of blood splattering to the floor. The woman did not know what she had suffered thanks to Noah. But she remembered that much. She remember it truly had been his fault for taking her to Terra before she was ready. It was enough to make her want to cry. She was trying to forgive Noah and let him know that so he could forgive himself. Kimi's cold hearted jab was a low blow and it hurt.

She continued to walk down the hallway and find her way to the kitchen. When she got there, she slipped into her spiritual form and let her wings out. She flew to the top of the room and sat on a beam, waiting for Noah to catch up. This is also where she could let herself cry at the hurt and the pain that Kimi's words had cause. She obviously didn't like Sera, and it hurt Sera since she didn't know what had happened to make her so hurtful.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Dawn   New Dawn Empty

Back to top Go down

New Dawn
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next