Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Divine Dawn I

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Rep! : 17

The Divine Dawn I Empty
PostSubject: The Divine Dawn I   The Divine Dawn I EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 10:35 pm

The Divine Dawn I NoahPost_FalseOldxKimixGalatea
Noah Valesti | Kimi | Galatea Valesti
Health: 200% | 100% | 100%
Stamina: 200% | 100% | 100%
Noah's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: III [+2.0] DEF: II [+1.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Kimi's Attributes: STR: II [+1.0] INT: II [+1.0] DEF: II [+1.0] Aegis: II [+1.0] MOV: II [+1.0] DEX: II [+1.0]
Galatea's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Actions: --- | --- | ---
Active Skills: ---
Active Forms: ---
Dmg/Status Relay: --- | --- | ---
Theme: Life is Beautiful

The Morning came of the new day, though with each new day born new surprises. The night before The one who proclaimed himself as god almost fell to his subconscious wants but he didn't. From since he could remember he gave himself to someone who wanted, but then didn't want him...or so he believed. What he did know was that there was never anyone who tended to him, his needs and wants until the day he met Kimi. It was fate that they encounter, and it would be fate that they die together...but that is so far down the road. He did his best to believe in what Him and Sera had was special and eternal, but after years of waiting, and then more extended time thanks to her, the Kami began to dwindle in his dedication towards her, though not having completely failed in a manner that she did, dedicating her life and love to another...forbidden knowledge not known to the Divine Kami. The Kami name was Noah, and he would wake up right beside his second in command Kimi, both being in the same bed and within the chambers belonging to the female herself. He relived the events of last night moments before there was knocking on Kimi's door and a Letter was slid underneath.

Royal Letter:

Words :: 235Exp
Gains ::1 TEXP [Post in 2 or more RPs]
The Divine Dawn I Space
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

The Divine Dawn I Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Divine Dawn I   The Divine Dawn I EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 10:55 pm

Noah's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: III [+2.0] DEF: II [+1.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Kimi's Attributes: STR: II [+1.0] INT: II [+1.0] DEF: II [+1.0] Aegis: II [+1.0] MOV: II [+1.0] DEX: II [+1.0]
Galatea's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]

Noah got up easily and made his way towards the door slowly, his hands still intertwined with Kimi's hand, but slowly coming loose due to the increasing distance. As he motioned away from her, there was a soft look on his face...for the first time in a while...ever since that dream world they were in together, the place they would meet again after their deaths. He smiled alot with her, and it was either corny smiles, hesitant smiles, but it was very rare for a sincere one. His hands would finally come completely loose from hers as he then made it to the door, grabbing the letter and then opening the door to see who it was. He didn't rush to the door, so by time that he made it to the door, the individual was gone. He looked to the left and then the right before closing the door again and looking at the letter." Hmmm...this is from the council ". He looked up at Kimi, and though a part of him wanted her to sleep, to rest in the beautiful manner that she had been, they were in it all together so he had to wake her up." Kimi...". He motioned back to the bed and sat down right at the edge next to her." Come on wake up...".

Royal Letter:

Words :: 227Exp
Gains ::---
The Divine Dawn I Space
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

The Divine Dawn I Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Divine Dawn I   The Divine Dawn I EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 11:19 pm

Kimi slowly motioned around before slowly opening her eyes to what she would consider the best thing that she could ever wake up to. In her vision was that of Noah looking at her with what appeared to be a sincere smirk on his face, though she didn't take in what he was holding." Oh...Goodmorning Sir " She would attempt to bring herself up slowly, though before she could, Noah would place a kiss on her forehead, which would wake her up fully." Don't...call me Sir now ". She looked towards him with a somewhat shocked expression before she then closed her eyes and smiled." Alright...Noah". When she finally reopened her eyes, she processed what he had in his hand, and just from looking at it could tell already who it was from." The Council ? What could they want ? ". Kimi rubbed the back of her head and stretched a bit." I don't know, let's see. It have to be somewhat important if they decided to bring it to us this early...I didn't want to look at it without you ". Noah chuckled slightly, which cause Kimi to laugh slightly. Noah would motion up a bit before positioning the letter in a way where the both of them could view it clearly.

Royal Letter:

Words :: 230Exp
The Divine Dawn I Space
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

The Divine Dawn I Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Divine Dawn I   The Divine Dawn I EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 11:49 pm

Dear King and Kimi
A Meeting is to be held in the main hall regarding a few current issues within the village as well as the future plans. It is imperative that both you and Kimi make it to this meeting which will be held at exactly 11:30am. Galatea has already been informed and has decided to not attend. Everyone else within the council shall await the both of you...sincerely Riyu

After looking at the Name, Kimi's eyes lowered as she already knew what it was going to be about as Riyu had brought it to her attention before, at least part of what was going to be discussed, and she had not gotten around to talking to Noah about it. It was okay though for it would be good for it to come from their mouths instead of hers since it wasn't her idea nor was it one that she completely agreed with. Noah would once again rise out of the bed, and Kimi would turn to the area where she kept her clothes." So...We get ready then ". Noah nodded as he agreed, getting up and making his way out of her room so he could go to his and get ready, while at the same time allowing her the ability to get ready in privacy.

Royal Letter:

Words :: 223Exp
Gains ::1 TEXP [At least 5 Posts in the day]
The Divine Dawn I Space
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

The Divine Dawn I Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Divine Dawn I   The Divine Dawn I EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 8:50 pm

Both Kimi and Noah was in their rooms getting dressed for the meeting, Noah slipped on his normal clothes, not expecting it to be something that would require them to dress all out. White crisp dress shirt, long black pants. It was kind of a dress casual wear, which was what he was going for. He would reach for the glasses on the table and placed them on his face. His hair was groomed and overall the Kami looked quite clean and smooth. Both him and Kimi walked out of the rooms at the exact same time and turned their heads to the direction of the other since their rooms was right next to each other. Kimi was in just as clean which was amplified by her beauty. She was in her battle armor, as it was always fitting being Noah's second in command. Noah would walk towards Kimi, and when he walked next to her, there would be a slight pause before the two began walking together down the halls. Both Kimi and Noah was now on their way down to the Main chambers where the meeting was being held. They didn't rush or anything of the nature. They only took their time, and while they walked there was a nice sincere silence amongst them which was something both enjoyed.

Royal Letter:

Words :: 234Exp
Gains ::1 TEXP [Post in 2 or more RPs]
The Divine Dawn I Space
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

The Divine Dawn I Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Divine Dawn I   The Divine Dawn I EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 10:48 pm

Upon making it to the Main Chambers, The guards would open the doors for both Noah and Kimi and into the meeting they would go. Further back, near the middle a huge table could be seen and the individuals sitting around it was representatives of the spirits that resided within Noah, as well as the Council that helped ruled Inanis. The Kami and his second would make their way to the table and then around it, making it over to their seats." Welcome my liege. We're glad that you're able to make it for the beginning ". Noah shook his head and motioned his hand in a manner of telling them to go on. " Ah! okay then we shall begin. First off...we will like to discuss that matter of which is most important. Recently there have been reported of women within Inanis being attacked...". Noah arched his head and wondered immediately if it could have been something like the thing they had to eradicate before that attacked the woman. These beings were so pathetic and weak for targeting woman that it could do nothing but cause the Kami to laugh." The Women asides from Kimi and the ones in the military are beings of peace and possess the passive natures. Beings targeting them are disgraceful ". Kimi would nod in agreement as the group would continue talking.

Royal Letter:

Words :: 253Exp
The Divine Dawn I Space
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

The Divine Dawn I Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Divine Dawn I   The Divine Dawn I EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 11:19 pm

" More than 85% of the Women that were victims of this attack are okay physically, but the remaining 15% resulted in fatalities. We don't know what the cause is, but it's something that we make take immediate action...". That was when there was a little pause as if the one speaking was holding something back. Kimi knew what he was holding back but wouldn't say anything." What is it ? " Noah asked waiting for what else was to it. Riyu would then rise from his seat as if he was standing up for the council, which was a huge disrespect towards Noah." Which meeeeeeaaans the search for that Pride demon will have to be brought to a halt so we can concentrate our efforts towards solving this issue. Inanis is known to be the place closest to Paradise, and we're ever so close...we must do this. When this is done then you can re ". and before he could finish, Noah began to stand up a bit." Resume...? You want me to put this on pause for an issue that you all should be able to handle already ? Im sorry...I just find this Hilarious. You expect me to wait longer than I have already. You disrespect me in more than one way Riyu...". Riyu began to lower back into his seat as he lowered his head." Im sorry but we believe that this should be more important...".

Royal Letter:

Words :: 252Exp
The Divine Dawn I Space
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

The Divine Dawn I Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Divine Dawn I   The Divine Dawn I EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 11:40 pm

Noah didn't yell, but his tone possessed a ferocity to it despite seeming to be extremely calm. It shook the hearts of the individual that as bringing this idea to the table and so the Individual known as Riyu had began to regret it very much. A small part within him believed that he was going to be killed, though Noah had not been known to do such things." What obsession do you have with this Pride Demon that would cause you to not put your own city before anything else ? ". It was as if the council was asking for a personal part of his life that Noah was reluctant to share with them, and so Kimi would stand and speak for him." You just continue with your disrespect ". Noah would bring his hand up as to tell Kimi to stand down, though his head was tilted to the side in what appeared to be a psychotic manner." That...heh it doesn't even deserve to be labeled as a demon. It took someone very special from me, and triggered a chain of unfortunate events for the both of us...thats a long time of anger and shit that I had to deal with. What was done to this special person was a far worse fate than what I had to suffer...so again you expect me to wait ? Think very wisely before you answer that ". Kimi sat down and just watched the expressions on the other members." When I claim his body as the carpet for my floor...then I will get back to handling these affairs...understood ? ".

Royal Letter:

Words :: 279Exp
The Divine Dawn I Space
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

The Divine Dawn I Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Divine Dawn I   The Divine Dawn I EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 10:36 pm

Riyu bit down on his lip as Noah's dominance showed and covered the very ceiling of the room. The pressure he felt on his spirit produced by the fear was too much for him to bare, and despite wanting to speak out and stand for what he was shooting for, he couldn't help but find himself silent. because he wasn't standing up for this point, the other council found it pointless to go any further with this if the person who brought it up wasn't going to stand for it. They all thought that the business with the village should have been first before everything else, but apparently the Kami who was dominant over them all thought differently. What was the point in even having a council when one amongst them was able to shut down any decision at will with nothing more than standing to them and letting his energy flow out. The Council was actually Noah's idea and had been running smoothly up until this point. Normally, Noah would yield to the political power granted to the council but this was a situation that he believed couldn't wait any longer. Kimi remained good on both sides, keeping silence throughout most of it, asides from pointing Riyu out on him being disrespectful.

Royal Letter:

Words :: 237Exp
The Divine Dawn I Space
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

The Divine Dawn I Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Divine Dawn I   The Divine Dawn I EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 10:57 pm

" Do we understand! " Noah's tone burst through the room which would further intimidate everyone asides from Kimi. Kimi looked to Noah and nodded with her eyes closed." Understood " so the same reply came from everyone else. She looked towards the other council members and released a sigh." Guys look, We care for the well being of Inanis above all else, but this is more so a personal matter that needed to be sorted out before Noah could bring Inanis out in full bloom...you see all this that we have accomplished so far ? Possibly the most beautiful city in the world...but this isn't even half of the potential that Noah has...all this was done while under the stress and pain of this little matter that has yet to be handled. Just imagine the things that could be accomplished once we have the Pride Demon's head on a Pike...or as Noah said it's body on his floor as a carpet ". Seeing it like that, the council would begin to think a bit before looking to Riyu. With just that, Kimi had convinced them all except Riyu that it was better for Noah to handle this matter with the Pride Demon first before advancing with anything else. There was even a possibility that it could be solved by the villagers themselves or part of the military force that wasn't taking part in the search for the Pride Demon.

Royal Letter:

Words :: 262Exp
The Divine Dawn I Space
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

The Divine Dawn I Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Divine Dawn I   The Divine Dawn I EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 11:17 pm

Riyu just continued to bite his lip until it pierced his skin slightly causing a trickle of blood to come down. The Council member was not pleased with this, and most of all wasn't happy with the way Noah was able to just put him in his place like that. There wasn't much he could do but sit there and agree despite the anger that he was feeling with Noah. Riyu wanted to get back at Noah for this, but there wasn't much of anything out there that could contest with Noah's powers, or so he believed. (There have to be some power out there that could match that of the Kamikonjou known as Noah the Archangel...well now Divine God Noah. He's so full of himself, proclaiming himself as god of this world. If only I had the power myself I would show him that he is the god of nothing!) He had to keep himself until a moment arrives where he would be able to speak it freely and not be in the position of being wiped from this world." Grrr...alright. I guess you're right Kimi. With that out of the way, we can direct all of our attention towards not only handling this problem, but the further advancement of Inanis...but he's one thing. Whose going to watch over Inanis with Noah gone and over 50% of our Military power gone with him huh ? " Riyu asked in a tone that would appear as if he thought that he found a huge issue with Noah's plan. Noah and Kimi would turn their attention to him as he actually had a good point.

Royal Letter:

Words :: 268Exp
The Divine Dawn I Space
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

The Divine Dawn I Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Divine Dawn I   The Divine Dawn I EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 10:19 pm

The Kami would tap his chin which would indicate that he was thinking at the moment, and while he thought about it, Kimi would immediately throw out a suggestion which oddly enough wouldn't be a bad one." Well...let's get Yuki to guard over Inanis for a period. He wouldn't mind, and Im sure he has someone who could watch over his village. If things happen where he wouldn't be able to get someone to watch over his village, then he could bring his people over and we have alot of room here. The people could live here until we return, and if the homes of theden gets messed up, we can just rebuild everything overnight, it's not as big as an issue if all of Inanis was rampaged ". The others nodded their heads a bit but then Riyu sighed a bit." Did you even talk it over with Yuki and see what he thought about it ? ". Kimi paused for a moment and began to laugh slightly as she shook her head." What kind of stupid question is that ? Of course not! We all just started discussing this now. Once we come down to an agreement on whats going to be going on, Noah and myself will be taking ourselves over to Theden and discuss it with Yuki himself ".

Royal Letter:

Words :: 230Exp
The Divine Dawn I Space
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

The Divine Dawn I Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Divine Dawn I   The Divine Dawn I EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 10:54 pm

" Indeed ". At that point, Riyu had nothing else to say regarding that issue so he would give a slight sigh yet again, something that didn't annoy Noah nor Kimi but it gave the impression that he was tired with the both of them which would cause some form of tension between the two sides of Riyu and both Kimi and Noah. Noah didn't bring it to light though as he saw things far more important needed to be handled then a pathetic individual who believed in inefficient ways. If Riyu had been an Oni that Noah tolerated, then this act would have been a death sentence for him regardless of his position...luckily Riyu was human all the way. " Are there other matters that are to be discussed ? ". Noah asked, wondering if there were any other issues that he should know about. One of the council members looked down at a few papers and began speaking." Yes, infact we wanted to discuss our Mining production. We've almost reached almost 10 millions items of common worth, as well as high numbers in Agriculture products ". The Member would think for a second before he got ready to continue.

Royal Letter:

Words :: 218Exp
The Divine Dawn I Space
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

The Divine Dawn I Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Divine Dawn I   The Divine Dawn I EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 11:07 pm

Noah nodded his head a bit, but did not see the significance in what he was saying, though he would remain silent knowing that the significance of it was coming up around the corner." It'll be great if we further expand Inanis all around you know. Right now as it stands, Inanis is becoming, if it hasn't already become the biggest City, expanding a bit more than Mare Maris itself in terms of land and the number of military power. The people of Inanis would greatly appreciate this as well...". Noah nodded a bit as he could understand, seeing that they definitely had the materials and workers to double the size of Inanis once the territory was gained." Alright, and speaking about the things the people of Inanis would appreciate, isn't the limelight festival coming up in a few days ? ". One of the council members would check through some papers and nodd." Yes, in exactly 15 days will be the Limelight festival. Do you have any plans for that ? ". Noah thought about it for a moment and looked to Kimi, not really sure if they ever given it any thought until now.

Royal Letter:

Words :: 215Exp
The Divine Dawn I Space
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

The Divine Dawn I Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Divine Dawn I   The Divine Dawn I EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 11:07 pm

Noah snapped his fingers and crossed his arms." Maybe We'll have a demon hunting party ". The Council looked at Noah in an odd manner, wondering if he was serious or not. Not even Kimi was sure if he was serious or not considering his recent actions. Before Inanis was built, and one of the steps would be to make Inanis a Paradise for Humans, Kami and Oni's alike, but as of recently Noah had been acting in a negative way towards everyone, but more so towards Oni's. It was another reason why this Pride demon thing had to be handled, because she felt like it may be accumulating within Noah, causing him to be more aggressive with actions and lacking restraint when it's needed the most." Im not kidding, but Im suggesting some of our best hunters, including myself go out, slay demons...decapitate their heads and mount them on stakes ". Kimi didn't know what to say towards that, for even she thought it was a bit much. At this point some of the others were a bit intimidated to speak against it, so they looked to each other what should be done.

Royal Letter:

Words :: 210Exp
The Divine Dawn I Space
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

The Divine Dawn I Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Divine Dawn I   The Divine Dawn I EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 11:23 pm

" It'll be the celebration that is also a declaration to all Onikonjou that they shall perish from the world...for it is a fate placed onto them due to the Demon of Pride...His head shall be mounted on wall, and body for carpet ". The deliberate and systematic extermination of a race...a Genocide of the Onikonjous was what Noah was speaking of. The faces of the council's turned to that of being appalled as they couldn't even fathom the idea of wiping out all Onikonjou's. They knew that Noah had some kind of big plan in the works, but that was something they didn't expect. What was even worse was that this idea wasn't even part of Noah's big plans. It was just one sprouted by the actions of the Pride Demon upon the one that he loved, and for that everyone of his kind had to suffer. Even Kimi didn't like it, but she didn't disagree with Noah. She had an awkward expression about this as if she was having some kind of inner conflict with herself. After a moment of thinking, Kimi would rise up out of her seat and look to Noah." If the Oni's must die, then they must die...but first let's kill the Pride Demon ".

Royal Letter:

Words :: 225Exp
The Divine Dawn I Space
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

The Divine Dawn I Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Divine Dawn I   The Divine Dawn I EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 11:33 pm

She suggested that they kill the Pride Demon first because she honestly didn't like the idea, and hoped that maybe after the Pride Demon was dead that maybe Noah would have a change of heart. There was something about killing a lot, even Demons that had a bitter taste to it. Kimi didn't like Oni's as much as the Next guy, but the idea was just horrible. The council couldn't believe that Kimi was going along with this, and with both of them on the boat it would be foolishness to even attempt to go against them so they would nodd and force smiles." That says it! The next Limelight festival will occur soon, and with it our best hunters shall go demon hunting...like for sport. Before that though, the Pride Demon must be killed...agreed ? ". The Council looked around one last time to make sure every single individual was in agreement with this course of actions. They all would shake their heads and with that, The Kami would motion away from his seat with his hands behind his back." Good...and with that said... we're done for the day. Anything that need to be discussed with me on a one on one basis...come see me in my chambers. Come Lieutenant ". It was with that, Kimi would rise from her seat and follow Noah out of the main chambers.

Royal Letter:

Words :: 250Exp
The Divine Dawn I Space
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

The Divine Dawn I Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Divine Dawn I   The Divine Dawn I EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 11:08 pm

As Everyone got up to make their ways out of the Chambers, One of the Council members would follow right behind Noah and Kimi, hoping to grab his attention when they got out. Riyu sat behind and just watched them all leave out. Anger was collected within him only to appear on his face once they all left the chambers." I won't...allow this to go easily " And with that he would simply wait alone in the chambers. While all of them was making their way back to their rooms, Damien would make his appearance to the left side of the Kami, since Kimi was normally on the right." Noah, May I have a word with you alone ? ". It was then that the Kimi looked to Kimi in which Kimi already knew what that meant. She would continue walking up ahead while he would begin his discussion with Damien." Sir, as I agree with all your plans...I don't think it would be a wise idea to look into Yuki being a protector...given well...You know ". Noah knew exactly what he was talking about, and had not taken that into consideration during the meeting." I see where you're going with this...". He replied while closing his eyes shut to think.

Royal Letter:

Words :: 225Exp
The Divine Dawn I Space
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

The Divine Dawn I Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Divine Dawn I   The Divine Dawn I EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 11:36 pm

" Sir, how about Kimi ? She seems like the best person even above Yuki ". Noah looked to Damien with his eyes opened only slightly." I can't do that ". The council brought his hands up to his head and sighed." But why Noah, She is the perfect candidate ? She is a highly skilled Warrior and puts Inanis above all except yourself. The People would willingly follow her into battle in case the situation called for it, and...anyone else asides from her would be foolishness ". He made very good points, but still Noah would tilt against the idea of Kimi." She is to be by my side forever...in and out of battle...". " But don't you care about her safety!? Or are you so confident in your abilities that you would blind yourself to the possibilities. We all care about Kimi's well being, and know that there is no one better serving at your side than her, but at some point you have to take her life into consideration, as well as the people. If Enemies come to Inanis, She'll be the best candidate to hold them off if not wipe them out, she's the best candidate to protect our people...your people ".

Royal Letter:

Words :: 220Exp
The Divine Dawn I Space
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Divine Dawn I Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Divine Dawn I   The Divine Dawn I Empty

Back to top Go down

The Divine Dawn I
Page 1 of 1