Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Saga Prologue: March of the Dark King

Go down 
+4
aѕceпxion
Rune
Noah
Pennywise
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Pennywise

Rep! : 26

Saga Prologue: March of the Dark King - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Saga Prologue: March of the Dark King   Saga Prologue: March of the Dark King - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 5:16 pm

First topic message reminder :

Saga: Prologue
Level: All (Recommended Levels: None)

The one constant in this world, is change. Humans both strive towards it and fight against it. An ever spiralling cause of chaos and disorder that in the end leaves everything warped, distorted. Changed beyond recognition forever. Life. Death. All but opposite sides of the one coin. Different pages. But the same book. To humans this change is like the encroaching advance of thorns, vines and weeds within a garden. An approaching wildness that threatens to extinguish the life and order already set in place. But, nothing can ever remain the same. Sometimes within these thrones, you’ll see glimpses of virtue. Courage. Drive them back! . Loyalty. I’ll stand by you, till the death, as promised. Love. It was always you that I loved, and I want to be here with you at the end. Flowers, beauty among the wildness. But in the end when it advances too far, as part of this disorder. They too must be extinguished. But even driven back, beaten destroyed. Fragments remain. Pages of a book. Life and death. Separated. Virtue once again begins to seed. But within it, disorder flourishes.

For twenty years the people of this world have known what could be considered an age of relative peace. It has only been a short time since the world was birthed from the abortion of the old. And yet this time was enough to spawn a new generation of heroes, adventurers. Potters that would mold the future of the world and its realms. This was however too enough time for the great divide to form itself between the light and the darkness. On the side of the light. There was the beautiful queen of Mare Maris, protecting her subjects and those who would flock to her banner. In realm of Terra she represented a new hope for the world after the intial chaos that had followed the dawn. And on the side of darkness. The enigmatic prophet. Rumours, tales of nightmarish hordes of Onikonjou that gathered in the depths of the southern regions, beasts within the forests, Who hungered for flesh. And of their leader. One who had seen a glimpse of what had came before. And sought to use this insight into the past. To shape the future. Albiet in his own image. Yet. There were also others who sought power. And this the story of one such person. A human, pitted against gods in a struggle for supremacy. Yet when faced with such odds. It is seldom one remains on the path of morality.

The Dark King was no new born to this world. Like others he had awakened after the dawn. And had been part of that great confusion that followed. Man against man, man against beast. Beast against beast. Spirit against all. Those days of survival were long and harsh. And would do well to shape what he would become. He was stronger than the others, thus in this strength he found those who were willing to follow him. And using those followers. He crushed opposition and set himself up as the sole dictorial ruler of the region he now dubbed " The Core". Ruthless, cruel even. The Dark King believed that his strength gave him the right to rule. But as with all things in chaos. Change is constant. And the Dark Kings strength began to wane as the years went on. His subjects were not blind to this. And with greedy eyes, sew rebellion in his ranks. There was an uprising. Albiet a brief one. During which the tyrant king of The Core, would become the " Dark King of the Core". There are many rumours surrounding just what changed about him. Some say that he truely was never mortal at all. Some say that he sold his soul to a demon. As with all things the truth often belongs beyond that. Hidden among the lies. Regardless of how it happened, in the midst of the rebellion the Dark King emerged reborn, with a new power over the darkness and the creatures who dwealt within it. An army of numberless minions who through claw and fang put down the rebels.

Word of the Dark King and his exploits rarely escapes his lands. Those who speak of those creatures of nightmare that stalk his kingdom as his eyes and ears. Are often dismissed as mad. Assuming they had returned at all. Within his Kingdom. He sat upon his throne of skull and bone. Casting his eyes out into the world. And as his vision grew broader. So did his ambitions. Word reached to him about the Prophet. Capturing and torturing one of his minions to reveal the secret of the Prophets vision. A fragment of power. A remnant from the old world. And so the Dark King knew what he needed. What he wanted. Once again, he cast out his human soldiers into the world, spies and scouts to infiltrate the civilisations out there in an attempt to find one of these fragments. And after his long search, the labour has begun to bear fruit. One of his scouts had found something. But in a brief flash of light, the eyes of the Dark King had been blinded to his fate. Now for the first time, the forces of this King are on the move to claim the fragment of power.

Summary
At first it was just the ramblings of a few crazy men and women.Dismissed as utter nonsense. And then. The dark cloud in the west began to move. Hunters who left their houses in the morn to hunt for game. Did not return. And for once, the wilderness drew quiet. Then reports began to get more detailed. And could no longer be dismissed as the ramblings of those touched by demon kind. A force of darkness was on the move. And was headed directly for the [Central Passage, J5]. The dark cloud in the distance drawers nearer. And undoubtably without resistance. Whatever horrors travel with it are likely to raze anything in the surrounding areas in their path. Villages. Towns. A call has gone out for aid in defending the populated areas of this land from whatever is to come. Mercenaries. Adventurers. Do gooders. All are prayed for in this dark time.

Posting Rules
Post Locations
No posting order
Bio's frozen by 12 mid (tonight)

Participating Members:

Begin!

At the central passage there are some men chopping down trees, a few of them look like commoners. Villagers who have just grabbed the nearest tool they have to hand. By the looks of things though they were begining to set up fortifications in the slim hope of stopping the advancing horde. However if the rumours are to be believed about what is to decend upon them. Then they will be obliterated without help. A man in the middle of the group however looks the most organised. He is wearing what appears to be a robe of some kind. And may be a priest. Or even a mage. Whatever he is, the man seems to be the one leading this rag tag group of defenders. His eyes scoured over a map laid upon a table, hands on either side. Eyes moving up every now and again to bark orders at someone. As soon as he sees you. For the briefest moment, there is the flicker of a smile ( or was it a grin?).

Saga Prologue: March of the Dark King - Page 2 Wizard " Excellent, I thought our call for aid had gone unheeded. I assembled these men in the hopes that we may drive back, or at least divert whatever dark force draws near. I think we do have some time before it is upon us. So I am preparing what I can using what we have....your help in these things would be welcome indeed". .

Fortifying the Land
Building fortifications will give you a better chance in the upcoming battle. They are however. Optional.

Barricading: Wooden spiked baracades that whilst provide minimal protection, may give that slight edge in battle required. [ Adds +1 to Ranged Units in Army, additional + 1 for each increase in size.]
Pitfalls: Placing pitfalls along the expected route of the dark force may reduce enemy unit numbers...[ Chance of Reducing enemy units, number depends on roll and size]
Spike Trenches: The placement of trenches could provide a significant reduction in the speed of the enemy advance. [ Speed reduction determined by roll]
Medical Post: A dry area with gathered herbal mixes to treat wounds. [ Provides a +20hp/stamina recovery use to the person who built it ONCE during battle , only one can be built per member]
Elemental Circle: The elder/priest/mage has provided a scroll which details a method in which to build a magical circle in which an element can be enfused. Crafting one of these will generate an effect based on the magical package used to infuse the circle with power. Effect revealed when used]

Sizing: Fortification sizes, Small ( 500 words to complete), Medium ( 1000 words to complete) and Large ( 1500 words to complete). Increasing the sizes of the fortifications increases their effects. Building one fortification, regardless of size takes up one turn. Increasing the size of the fortification will increase its effects once over. Ex) Large Medical Post will heal +60hp/Sta once.

Timing: 1 fortifcation built = one turn regardless of size. When I post, that entire turn however is considered over, and if you missed a chance to build a fortification in that turn. You do not get it back.

::::Note:::::
Those with troops, and bringing troops. List the numbers brought to the battle with your posts.

Countdown Till Dark King Arrival: 3 Turns

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
LittleMariko
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder

PostSubject: Re: Saga Prologue: March of the Dark King   Saga Prologue: March of the Dark King - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 8:33 pm

The incubus shed a crystalline tear as Alicia's speech reached his ears. "So... beautiful..." He'd produced a handkerchief from... somewhere and began wiping the flood that issued forth from his eyes. "I'd fight for you until the end of the age, Knight Lady." For a moment, the waterworks continued until he remembered that he had a message to tell Iskra.

The self-styled warlord had been pacing around the periphery of the camp, a scowl on his face that dissolved at the incubus's approach. "Any interesting news?"

Run saluted as formally as he could manage. "Some of the people are worried for their safety."

"They worry for no reason." Somehow, she felt stronger from the distant speech of the woman, though she'd paid it little attention. It wasn't so much that what Alicia said wasn't important: it was that there were more important things to be listening to.

The moat was very nearly complete, and some of the engineers of the project were already working on getting the nearby creek to fill the hole full of water. Those that weren't on that half of the project were affixing spare sharp sticks to the bottom of the watery pits. After all, water nowadays often carried nasty infections that could worsen a wound received while flailing about in water full of pointy objects... at least in water as dirty as a moat's.

The incubus walked alongside her, looking out over the construction that was taking place. "They should probably leave before the cloud gets here. It might hurt them or something..."

Iskra shook her head. "They'll be safer here, but you do have a point. They are sort of defenseless. They can duck behind those commoners over there and we'll give those commoners some spears to fight with. From there it should be easier for my men to protect them." They both looked out on the construction of the ditch for a moment. Water began to flood it. Slowly. Slowly, Iskra turned her head to the halfbreed still staring out over the moat. "What on Terra are you waiting for? I said go get them some sticks!"

Run ran off with a yelp of, "Yes ma'am!"

From there, it wasn't long until the same crew responsible for gathering the sharp sticks had found some for a few of the commoners to wield. They wielded them clumsily, of course, and with no practice. The military trained in Rasvamaal attempted to teach them a bit, and they seemed to be slow learners. It was better than nothing, however, so she turned her attention to the approaching crows and clouds.

[ EXP: 508 || +1 TEXP (2nd thread) ]

Last edited by LittleMariko on Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Rep! : 17

PostSubject: Re: Saga Prologue: March of the Dark King   Saga Prologue: March of the Dark King - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 8:39 pm

Saga Prologue: March of the Dark King - Page 2 NoahPos4
Noah
Health: 100%
Stamina: 100%
Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: V [+4.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: III [+2.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: III [+2.0]
Actions: ---
Active Skills/Traits: Form:Angel[Undrain] | Form:Archangel[Booster I+Refreshing] | Ventus Secundus[HP+6](1Posts)
Fortifications: Large Elemental Circle(O:17-18|P:17-18) | Large Medical Post(Q:13-14|P:13-14)
Units: 25 Commoner Defenders
Shields [50/75]*Gave 25 to Yuki's Unit*
Long Spears [25/25]*Recieved 25 from Yuki's Unit*

Theme: Hope's Arrival

Waiting around, Noah couldn't think of anything else that he had to do. He wanted to make sure that he had completed everything. By the end of this hopefully, he would become well known in order to reach a position that he had been wanting and needing in order for his plans to go forwards. For a Kami, scheming was something that shouldn't have been apart of his nature, but alas he considered himself different from the rest of the Kami's, one who was far superior in almost every aspect, one who was able to break free from the old ways of bringing nothing but light and wanting to protect... He possessed Ambition. Noah felt 100% ready to go, just waiting for the say so while his Men waited around. They carried extra shields due to having made more than they should have, though of course conversation does takes ones attention away from the task at hand, making it an easy accident. He looked at his soldiers and his alone, looking at the extra shields they were holding." Those extra shields will only hinder us...we're going to destroy them ". He clearly didn't care about the others aside from Yuki and one of His commoners, and though they thought it would have been best to give the shields to other units, they felt that it was good to follow orders. One of them would step outside of that though." Shouldn't we give the remaining shields to others who don't have any ? ". Noah shook his head." No... Something made by your own hands should never be given away. If they want shields they can make them too...It's not hard ". Noah said in a callous manner.

Words :: 314 Exp
Gains ::1 TEXP [At least 5 Posts in the day]
Saga Prologue: March of the Dark King - Page 2 Space
Back to top Go down
Lijo
New Recruit
New Recruit
Lijo

Rep! : 0

PostSubject: Re: Saga Prologue: March of the Dark King   Saga Prologue: March of the Dark King - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 9:52 pm

"Ah, to be young, and make such errant decisions." He said, softly. After all, the kid, Noah had appeared near them, as he and Yuki had worked together. "Do you wish to live? For your men to do so?" He asked, softly. "Things created should never be so callously harbored. The benefit of the whole is at stake. While you created shields, my men created provisions. Tell me, will your men not reap the benefits of our pitfalls?" He asked, looking at the boy. No, he did not know who the child was, nor did he have any particular concern. He simply spoke the truth. If he had extra shields, then they should go to those that most needed it, not simply be destroyed.

"To ask men to destroy things that could save the lives of those around them - who might in turn save their lives, is foolish." He finished, a hint of sheer pity in his voice. It took some kind of ego to speak as he had spoken. It had been so casual, the way he had dismissed the topic of armaments and defenses.

"So. Which is more important. Whatever pride you think you should have, or the lives of every man in this contingent?" His eyes turned to the men near the boy - his troops. He was challenging that authority he had established, and was forcing his hand. If he did callously destroy the shields after another person spoke up in need of them, and made it seem that every man was important and should be working together... well, to go against that might easily begin to trigger dissent in the ranks.

The boy did not strike him as a fool. He knew better than most that the way one looked meant very little. "No one here wants another of their fellow men to die. We are all here laying down our lives. Don't tread on those lives so easily." Lijo made certain his voice had been loud enough to carry to both squadrons of men.

Would the boy throw away the extra shields, and potentially the trust of his men? Only time would tell.

( 383 EXP )
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Rep! : 10

PostSubject: Re: Saga Prologue: March of the Dark King   Saga Prologue: March of the Dark King - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 10:23 pm

Saga Prologue: March of the Dark King - Page 2 1NewTop
Turning his gaze from the male as he heard the child's voice, Yuki glances to Noah for a brief moment as he tells his men to destroy the extra shields they had been carrying. Thinking upon this for a moment, Yuki looked at the extra shield's the child's men had and knew that indeed the extra weight would hinder them just as the spears would hinder his own men but the half-breed wasn't so sure about having the shield's destroyed. Though the half-breed had not been offered any sort of compensation for his endeavors at the moment and even for the threat to his life that he is going to be facing with this fight, he told himself that he would be doing this for the greater good and all that jazz, save the humans so that they can help him and what not but deep down Yuki wondered if he was simply doing this to protect his own life and what he has worked to gain not to mention what power and recognition that may come of this should he live through the fighting and be in the victorious side. Turning his gaze from the child Yuki glances to the male as he comes back with a retort and seemed to make a good point about not having the shields destroyed, though the half-breeds patients in the matter had already begin to grow short in the matter and as the male finishes speaking, Yuki lets out a low growl as he shifts his gaze between the two before looking to the child, " Leave the shields with the man, I don't plan to die this day and giving him the shields may increase our chances of making it through this. " Yuki says in kind of a final word manner as he looks to Noah. Shifting his gaze from the child Yuki looks back to Lijo, " Good luck and as I said, if you need any help I will do what I can. " Yuki says with a faint nod before turning his attention back to the child, " I thought I hard someone I knew earlier, I'm going to go see if I can find them and the other I am waiting on. " Yuki says to Noah before he turns and begins to walk away, wondering if he had resolved the shield matter. The wolf that sat next to Yuki watched the exchange between everyone and as Yuki began to leave it slowly rose up at a towering height able to carry a grown man as a mount on its back, and turned away following after its master. The twenty five defenders broke away as well as they begin to talk between each other while following after there 'commander'.
Saga Prologue: March of the Dark King - Page 2 01YukiMiddleDivider
EXP: 473 / 7471
Yukis's Stats:
Health: 170
Stamina: 170 / 170
STR: Abnormal
INT: Strong
DEF: Abnormal
AEG: Strong
MOV: Strong
DEX: Abnormal
Status Effect: Invigorating Shout (+1 Defense, Strength, Aegis. 4 Turns)

Banner: Blood Red, this color....

Defenders:
- Amount: 25
- Stats: ???
- Bonus: Atk +1, Def/Aeg +1
- Gear: Long Spears, Body Armor, Simple Shields
- Den: 5

Fortifications Build:
- Large Pitfalls x2
- Long Spears x1 (Large Group, 50 / 75 Used, Yuki's Men, Noah's Men, Lijo's Men)

Pitfall #1
Pitfall #2
Saga Prologue: March of the Dark King - Page 2 01YukiNewBottom
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
LittleMariko

Rep! : 31

PostSubject: Re: Saga Prologue: March of the Dark King   Saga Prologue: March of the Dark King - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 10:25 pm

In the course of searching for wood, Run, who was a spy among other things due to his admirable abilities in blending into things and ending up where he wasn't supposed to be, wound up overhearing the conversation between Noah and the less fortunate hybrid.

"Throwing away shields? That'll be a good source of wood." He spoke aloud in a whisper to himself. He whispered right through Yuki's words, in fact.

Grinning, he approached the decidedly short little human and waved amiably, hoping the natural charm of his species would carry him through this discussion.

"Hello there, kind little mister! I noticed you have some spare shields. We have an awful lot of moat diggers here who are in need of shielding, and since you aren't using any I thought perhaps you might save us some time by letting us take those off of your hands. You won't be sorry!" The horned man smiled sunnily and clasped his hands in front of him, bending a bit to put himself on eye level with the boy. "Please?"

[ EXP: 223 ]

Indigo Banner

Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Saga Prologue: March of the Dark King   Saga Prologue: March of the Dark King - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:06 pm

Noah
Stamina: 100%
Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: V [+4.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: III [+2.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: III [+2.0]
Actions: ---
Active Skills/Traits: Form:Angel[Undrain] | Form:Archangel[Booster I+Refreshing] |
Fortifications: Large Elemental Circle(O:17-18|P:17-18) | Large Medical Post(Q:13-14|P:13-14)
Shields [25/75]*Gave 25 to Yuki's Unit* *Gave 25 to Lijo's Unit*

An individual approached him and challenged him in a manner that Noah indeed found interesting. During the speech that he had to give, Noah would simply sit there not gaining any kind of aggression towards Lijo. When he was done with his whole speech that contained various insults, Noah got ready to laugh before Yuki pointed out the obvious. Noah considered Yuki a cool individual who possessed a good connection with Balmung, so that was taken into consideration before he would give his reply. " I ".. and right there another individual would make themselves known, speaking in the need of shields. He didn't figure that this many individuals didn't think about making shields for themselves. The words by the new individual was extremely odd, but not disrespectful in the least, which created a choice between him and the individual that 'Attempted' to corner him with the decision. His words would be towards Lijo." Don't insult me by thinking you can corner me with something I clearly don't care about, because that gets you nowhere. Why didn't you make your units shields ? it's a battle for christ sakes ". He said laughing slightly, motioning back from all of the individuals with a back flip." Well I don't reeeally want to know to be honest...but interested to see some things...so take the shields". He actually wanted to give them to the other individual that asked for them in an odd, polite manner, but it would appear that Yuki wanted this individual to live through the battle, even gone as far as offering his service, similar to how he did Balmung. The Unit belonging to Noah would hand the extra shields to Lijo by placing them on the ground." I swear Im getting soft for some reason...that damn girl ". He said somewhat outloud, while shaking his head and shrugging.

Words :: 357 Exp
Gains ::---
Back to top Go down
Lijo
New Recruit
New Recruit
Lijo

Rep! : 0

PostSubject: Re: Saga Prologue: March of the Dark King   Saga Prologue: March of the Dark King - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:28 pm

After a moment, he smiled and bowed his head.

"As I said - we were working on fortifying our layout, my friend. Still, your benevolence and generosity will not go unthanked. We are grateful, of that I assure you." He gave him a slight bow, before turning his gaze back to Yuki. "Once again, you have assisted me in a matter most necessary. I believe I owe you a debt. I will try my best not to become a hindrance on the battlefield." He offered to him, another dip of his head. He was being entirely serious, to the both of them. He did think destroying the shields would be useless, and perhaps he had read the boy wrong. Deciding it was best to leave things be as they were, he looked to his men.

"Please, make good use of these shields, and thank the men who worked hard on what may very well save your lives." He stepped back, careful to let each of his own men take up a shield. Now that they were - more or less - adequately armed, he glanced about. It seemed that the fortifications had come to a stop. Well, as much as he did not want to...

"Let us return to our previous stations, and resume fortifying the grounds." He gestured vaguely in the direction of the pitfalls they had been working on as a team.

He casually saluted to Yuki and Noah, before pausing to look at Run for a moment. He had no words for the thing - it was merely acting in its nature, or on orders Lijo had no desire to know. Instead, he took his leave. "It will be a pleasure working with you." He offered, before slipping towards the medical posts. His brows quirked. There were hardly any built! That was no good - he would have to see to it that this instead was done. With a half-thought movement, he stepped towards an older gentleman, who was diligently working with a pestle. Herbs left a vastly pungent odor in the air, one that almost made him wrinkle his nose. No, he was certainly no fan of that sort of scent. Instead, he would much rather keep his focus on something else.

"Tell me, old man, how does one create one of these little outposts? I'd love to make certain that we have enough medical supplies handy. All of our men will need whatever help they can get."

A wrinkled brow deepened, as aged and rheumy eyes looked up at him. "You'll have to speak up, boy, I've no ears for quiet speech."

He couldn't help but smile a bit. He knelt, and looked at him, increasing the volume as he repeated himself. The old man nodded, and gestured to the area next to him. "Don't do much talkin', I don't do much repeatin'. Got it?" He said, his voice withering and cracked, much like his skin. Lijo nodded, and began doing exactly as he was instructed. First, he had to sweep. An area had to be cleared away, so that people could be laid down on a flat surface. It took him more time than he thought was necessary, but the man informed him that it had to be just-so. Anything left could be an agitation that would only make things worse for whoever was laid out there.

Next, came the arduous process of gathering the herbs from various places. They had already had them organized, sort of, but the tinctures and draughts and poultices had to be made up. They didn't have infinite shelf lives, and they rarely had much call for in regular, every-day life. They were doing more than enough for a small amount of time. He began working things together, listening intently for the precise measurements. There were enough mortars and pestles to get things done quickly, and he found he rather enjoyed this work. It wasn't tedious in the least - it actually required forethought to do this sort of thing. If he didn't have such a keen interest in magic, he would have considered something like this as a trade. But no, he knew that magic could accomplish what these things could far quicker and far more accurately than any herbal remedy could.

He leaned backwards, and touched a brow.

"Like this?" He asked, easily.

( 785 EXP. Small Medical Post built. Men equipped with shields and spears. )
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
LittleMariko

PostSubject: Re: Saga Prologue: March of the Dark King   Saga Prologue: March of the Dark King - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 12:06 am

"Oh poo..."

Somehow the half-kami, half-oni felt he had failed in his mission to his current master... or at least set himself back several steps.

Yet, he was good enough to decide that if the other person had earned the shields somehow by being more charming than he, then it was not his job to go forth and rob the man of his hard-earned wood.

Thus, the incubus turned on his heel with a haughty flick of his hair to resume leading the efforts to find wood for the shield and such.

[ EXP: 132 ]

Indigo Banner

Back to top Go down
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Pennywise

PostSubject: Re: Saga Prologue: March of the Dark King   Saga Prologue: March of the Dark King - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 2:16 pm

Final preperations were now complete. Regardless of whether or not you wanted to do anything else there wasn't the time to do it. The dark cloud was now over and upon you. Blocking out the sun and leaving the skies grey. Jyn, who had gone into the bushes would find little, just a splatter of blood and the remaining sense of what felt like. Death. It wasn't darkness in the conventional sense of demonic and evil. But something. From the far east where the army was expected to come however there was. Nothing. Minutes passed, silence taking each man as he slowly gathered up what he could and lined himself behind each leader. Preparing for combat. But still. Nothing. " Mayhap it was just a rumour after all?". A man said, laughing nervously. And as with many things that occured. That one seemed to pretty much jynx it. Seconds after the nervous laugh. The final shadow of the dark cloud fell upon you all. And from that darkness. Creatures began to emerge.

Saga Prologue: March of the Dark King - Page 2 TheDreamers

For the most part, certain numbers of the creatures seemed almost human shaped, others however differed. Some had almost angellic wings. Others looked more demonic. But they all shared one trait. That sludge like darkness upon their faces dripping down. One opened its mouth and a shriek broke the silence [ Shriek of the Forsaken: Yuki, Noah, Alicia,Lijo targetted] the men stumbled backwards. Yet for all the words and rumours of this dark king, you could not see their leader in sight. But this horde was upon you. And it was your duty to fight back. The Elder however has gone strangely quiet as if shocked by the sight before him.

Information:

Name: Creepers
Race: Onikonjou?
Attributes: Strong
Strong Against: Dark?
Weak Against: Light?
Techniques:
Shriek of the Forsaken
DRK
Effect: BND STG 3, MLT STG 3, AOE STG 5, SEI: Fearful STG 3
[More to be revealed]

Locations: C29, H31, M31, T30
Numbers in Horde:
Total: 1000
Split into groups of 250 in each space.

Begin battle, activate fortifications that require rolls when needed. Army rules apply.

http://h2h.netne.net/1_breakdown.html

Battle Plan:
  • Each character will be given 25 commoner defenders to lead into battle. This represents a squad. You and your squad will inhabit the same square. If you have additional troops. You may use an officer/follower character from your life path to lead them and place them elsewhere on the map.
  • Map Key,
    B: Barricades
    +: Medical Centre
    P: Pitfalls
    S: Spike Trench
    E: Elemental Circle

List the locations of your fortifictions in your next post. Large Fortifications will take up four squares, small one. And Medium 2.

Spoiler:

Summary
At first it was just the ramblings of a few crazy men and women.Dismissed as utter nonsense. And then. The dark cloud in the west began to move. Hunters who left their houses in the morn to hunt for game. Did not return. And for once, the wilderness drew quiet. Then reports began to get more detailed. And could no longer be dismissed as the ramblings of those touched by demon kind. A force of darkness was on the move. And was headed directly for the [Central Passage, J5]. The dark cloud in the distance drawers nearer. And undoubtably without resistance. Whatever horrors travel with it are likely to raze anything in the surrounding areas in their path. Villages. Towns. A call has gone out for aid in defending the populated areas of this land from whatever is to come. Mercenaries. Adventurers. Do gooders. All are prayed for in this dark time.

Posting Rules
Post Locations
No posting order
Bio's frozen by 12 mid (tonight)

Participating Members:

Countdown Till Dark King Arrival: 0 Turns

The Darkness is upon you.

Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Saga Prologue: March of the Dark King   Saga Prologue: March of the Dark King - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 4:43 pm

Name: Dei Iudicium
(DMG, Stg6) | (AOE, Stg6)
Effect: DMG = Int + 3, Range = 200 yds
Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran

Rep! : 5

PostSubject: Re: Saga Prologue: March of the Dark King   Saga Prologue: March of the Dark King - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 4:43 pm

The member 'Noah' has done the following action : Dices roll

'[ Perfected ]' :
Saga Prologue: March of the Dark King - Page 2 ZETA
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Saga Prologue: March of the Dark King   Saga Prologue: March of the Dark King - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 4:49 pm

Noah
Stamina: 80%
Attributes: STR: 0 [+0.0] INT: IV [+3.0] DEF: II [+1.0] Aegis: IV [+3.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: III [+2.0]
Actions: Performed Dei Iudicium[DMG6|AOE6] @Creepers[H31]
Active Skills/Traits: Form:Angel[Undrain] | Form:Archangel[Booster I+Refreshing] |
Dmg/Status Relay: Noah Dealt 125dmg to everything within 200 yards of skill impact
Shields [25/75]*Gave 25 to Yuki's Unit* *Gave 25 to Lijo's Unit*

It would appear that things would kick off with somewhat of a surprised attack, or more like a little wait that made them anxious before springing the attack. The appearance of their enemies was sickening and saddening at the same time, appearing as Remnants that possessed human forms, some wings but their movements gave the idea of Zombies. How well these things could actually perform was not known at the moment, but one thing was clear...it was time to take action. Immediately at the start of the battle, a screech could be heard that would create some form of fear within all who heard it. Noah for one felt a slight intimidation that would cause him to put up his guard more than anything else, but the divine nature of this being would spring forth almost instantly. " DONT HOLD BACK!!! " The Bind was strong, but Noah possessed more than enough to break the bind without having a form of stun, so his arms would shoot outwards as if he was breaking free from a grip. Majority of them was close, or at least Yuki, Alicia and Lijo was in the area with their Units. Noah would want close to no friendly fire in battle, and to perform what he wanted to perform. He would have to gain high ground." 5 go fourth and hold them off with shields! Attack when you can but do not go into their crowds if you don't want to die! ". He wasn't saying this because of the Remnants, He was saying this because of what he was getting ready to unleash. He lifted off the ground quickly, though he could have warped. He continued to ascend upwards, but began chanting so he could unleash the spell as soon as he got up into the skies." In the lands where God has no say, begone from my presence on this darkened Day! Dei Iudicium!". His hands shot forwards, having view of a few hordes in between some of the trees and other obstacles. Any warriors that would be stupid as to rush in the middle of the hordes would find themselves stuck in what appeared to be a distortion of space itself. In the eyes of any individuals outside of the distorted space, it would appear as Everything within the area is blinking a lot as if the things in the affected area are constantly going back and forth between dimensions, but when its done the stuff will appear as if a earthquake of a large scale hit them. This would damage the things within 200 yards, 600 feet, or 182 meters. He wanted to get this started with something big as to give not only his units, but the others including the one who challenged him earlier a chance to either recover from what was initially launched to to take out a good amount where they could go on the offensive without 'much' worry of getting mauled over.

Words :: 534 Exp
Gains ::1 TEXP [Earn at 250 EXP in a day.]
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Saga Prologue: March of the Dark King   Saga Prologue: March of the Dark King - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 5:19 pm

Roll 1: Vicious Strike Use
Roll 2: Wolf's attack
Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Saga Prologue: March of the Dark King   Saga Prologue: March of the Dark King - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 5:19 pm

The member 'Rune' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 '[ Perfected ]' :

--------------------------------

#2 '[ Perfected ]' :
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Saga Prologue: March of the Dark King   Saga Prologue: March of the Dark King - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 5:25 pm

Saga Prologue: March of the Dark King - Page 2 1NewTop
As he began to move away, Yuki cast his gaze to the sky for a brief moment, looking to the darkness that loomed over them, whch wasn't a rather good sign unfortunately. Not getting very far Yuki came to a stop as he heard a shriek that broke the silence, a sound that caused him to turn his attention to the creature that had produced it, though as he looks at the creature he feels a hint of fear that raises up in him, taking grip of him. As he felt fear begin to take hold, Yuki began to move though as he started to move he felt his movement hindered for a brief moment before he pushes through the feeling of being unable to move. Though he had pushed through whatever was trying to prevent him from moving, Yuki still felt somewhat afraid though he wasn't going to let such a thing stop him from pushing an offensive. Turning his full attention to the threat, Yuki shifts his gaze over the group of zombie like creatures that are coming out of the forest and moving towards them. It seemed the time had come for the half-breed to put what he is good at to use and help in this human fight against whatever these creatures may be. Now that the attack had been put into motion Yuki knew his capabilities as a leader commanding men would be drawn upon and put to the test though unfortunately the half-breed did not have much experience in commanding many men during an attack such as this. Knowing this, Yuki wondered if he could truely rely on the men he had been given and even his ability to command them, but he knew that he would at least give it a shot and see if he could effectively lead them into battle and hopefully go victory. When he heard the child yelling, Yuki glanced to him for a brief moment before turning his gaze back to the hord of zombie like creatures and gave a faint nod, though he had no intent on holding back. Yuki let forth a guttural wolf like growl as he reaches behind him and grips the middle handle of the colossal blade resting on his back and pulls it from its harness, " Alright, lets go men. " Yuki barks out to the men with him. After giving the command to his men to form up, Yuki begins to advance forwards, his grip on his blade tighteing as he holds it at his side, his gaze locking upon the enemy as he begins to move forwards, moving into a quick rush as he charges straight for the enemy after Noah had unleashed his attack from above. Drawing closer to the zombie like creatures, Yuki yells out again, " Form up and prepair for attack! " he yells out to the 25 men before he launches into an attack, loosing a vicious strike with his blade aimed to cleave one of the creatures in two.

Responding to Yuki's order the men begin to move, charging forwards with him as he had commanded. The men rush forwards away from the rest of the group as they follow after Yuki, shields held at there sides as they hold there spears pointed straight up. When the other order comes from Yuki the men slow up and begin to move into formation, moving into a phalanx formation three rows deep with two rows of ten men and the third row being a single row of five men. As the men move into formation the ones in front hold there shields up to act as a shield wall and block any incoming enemy while the men in the second row being there spears down to offer an offense against any approaching creatures. The third row lower there spears as well and offer additional offense against the creatures. The group of defenders offer support for there commander and hold a ridged formation and attempt not to get swamped by trying to remain in front of the group of creatures.

Following after Yuki as he begins to move forwards, the wolf at his side starts to charge as well, following along side its master as it moves forwards towards the group of zombie like creatures. Moving ahead of the defenders, the wolf moves in close with Yuki to begin attacking the creature as well. As it comes with in range of one of the creatures, the wolf lashes out with its jaws, biting at one of the zombie creatures in an attempt to take it down so it could maw the creature.
Saga Prologue: March of the Dark King - Page 2 01YukiMiddleDivider
EXP: 818 / 8289
Yukis's Stats:
Health: 170
Stamina: 161 / 170
STR: Abnormal
INT: Strong
DEF: Abnormal
AEG: Strong
MOV: Strong
DEX: Abnormal
Status Effect: Invigorating Shout (+1 Defense, Strength, Aegis. 3 Turns)

Attack: Vicious Strike
Damage: +1
Drain: 9

Yuki's Attack Damage: 3 + 2 + 1 = 6 - Monster def
Wolf's Attack Damage: 2

Banner: Blood Red, this color....

Defenders:
- Amount: 25
- Stats:
Health Points: 2,500
Attack: 2,525
Defense: 2,525
Speed: 2,500
Morale: ???
- Bonus: Atk +1, Def/Aeg +1
- Gear: Long Spears, Body Armor, Simple Shields
- Den: 5

Fortifications Build:
- Large Pitfalls x2
- Long Spears x1 (Large Group, 50 / 75 Used, Yuki's Men, Noah's Men, Lijo's Men)

Pitfall #1
Pitfall #2
Saga Prologue: March of the Dark King - Page 2 01YukiNewBottom
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Rep! : 56

PostSubject: Re: Saga Prologue: March of the Dark King   Saga Prologue: March of the Dark King - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 9:13 pm

Having moved forth into the bushes, it comes to Jyn’s full realization that there did not seem to be anything left of the male who had been dragged in. There is a feeling of dismay and disappointment that he had been too late and that no one else had attempted to help. A scan of the area around him offered nothing substantial to service as a lead, so his attention would have to return back to the men who had initially backed away from helping a fellow man. Deciding not to bother with speaking to them, Jyn opted rather to continue his observation of the area and the people in it neither offering help nor hindering the progress in the area. Something stood out to him as if the area seemed to be a bit darker than before. He pulls himself out of the seemingly empty bushes bringing his legs free of the brush while looking about to see where Yuki may have gone to; it was in this idle time when others about him began to speak optimistically of the current times that he would notice the final darkness descend upon the area.

It was an odd experience for him in witnessing the creatures emerge from the darkness. The fact that they were forming from darkness, coupled with the rumors of before shone light on the fact that they were probably being of malevolence. When the shrill cry breaks the silence, Jyn did not see the attack they performed, but felt a wave of magical energy pass by swiftly around the same time (Arcane Sensing) which seemed to result in men cowering away from the approaching horde indicating some type of vocal spell.

In seeing the approaching horde, Jyn thought it best to distance himself for the time being. He didn’t know the people with who he would be fighting these large numbers with, minus the fact that they did not cherish human life, and he didn’t know anything about his enemy; those would be two large factors that Battousai would have issues with. But beyond those things, the black creatures were creepy as hell, which made him partially retreat in a flinching like manner. “Okay, you take over,” he would confirm with Battousai before his body would give off a light glowing burst that would result in him taking on his more battle ready form (Phase Shift, Possessed Strength Activated). With his lower faced now covered in a mask and twin horns about his head he would look at the situation with new eyes and determine the area where the darkness seemed to be coming from as well as witness the attacks that were already in progress against the darkness.

EXP: 505 / 1593
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Saga Prologue: March of the Dark King   Saga Prologue: March of the Dark King - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 11:47 pm

»Dimensio Porta|Stg6|Perfected
»Ventus Secundus|Stg6|Honed
Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Saga Prologue: March of the Dark King   Saga Prologue: March of the Dark King - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 11:47 pm

The member 'Noah' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 '[ Perfected ]' :

#2 '[ Honed ]' :
Saga Prologue: March of the Dark King - Page 2 BETA
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Noah
Stamina: 63%
Attributes: STR: 0 [+0.0] INT: IV [+3.0] DEF: II [+1.0] Aegis: IV [+3.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: III [+2.0]
Actions: Performed Dimensio Porta[SHLD6|AOE1] and Ventus Secundus[HP+6][H31]
Dmg/Status Relay: ---

Commoners Attributes: STR: II [+1.0] INT: IV [+0.0] DEF: II [+1.0] Aegis: II [+1.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]

The area ahead of him was wrecked, or at least the area covering the length of 2 football fields. Noah was no where near done despite having used his strongest spell at the get go. His arms motioned to the side while he was in the skies. Right when he was about to attack again, he remembered that he was supposed to be fighting the battle near his units to make sure most importantly that Broli, Ana's father did survive this battle. Another thing he had in his mind was wiping out as much as he could so he could reduce the chances of anything happening to him. His hands came together and his legs spread out. His palms was flat together as the fingers was pointing upwards. It would give the idea of someone praying within some kind of religion." Spatii praesidio! " He yelled as a barrier came over him while he was in the sky as to protect him from any attacks that may be initiated towards him while he was in the sky. With that, having been a short period for casting, Noah arms would now part outwards, remaining aligned as he brought one around going up while the other going down, making some kind of circle." Blood through which is clense grant me my second wind! ". This was a skill that slowly recovered his stamina, making him fully ready to go with his spells. Covered in his barrier, Noah would descend back to the ground and near his unit." Broli and 10 others you're with me. In that 10 I want the first five I told to go forth. The 15 of you protect the command center! ". Noah looked around before looking to one of his men." Where did Yuki go ? ". One would point to the east." He went up ahead with his Units sir!". Some were shocked by the power Noah displayed and from that held respect and confidence in the ability." Damn! you 10, lets roll ". They wouldn't be allowed within 5 yards of him due to his barrier, so they maintained a distance as they followed in Yuki Steps quite quickly.

Words :: 383 Exp
Gains ::1 TEXP [At least 5 Posts in the day]
Back to top Go down
Soothesayer
Intern
Intern
Soothesayer

Rep! : 12

PostSubject: Re: Saga Prologue: March of the Dark King   Saga Prologue: March of the Dark King - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 10:23 am

Saga Prologue: March of the Dark King - Page 2 Alicia_1

March of the Dark King
By the time the darkness had taken over the camp, Alicia had positioned herself on the ramparts- her slender, ivory bow drawn and her gaze reaching out over the battleground. The silence was deafening- as her men (and everyone else, she supposed) accepted that they may or may not come out of this one alive. Even the wildlife had gone silent- the crows that had been so abundant before either having left or simply watching the camp now.

Fear filled her men's eyes- though they stood firm and clutched their weapons as if for dear life. None broke the short line formation she had put them into- and none turned their gaze away from the entrance to the compound they were watching. Kess, Lias and Reynault weren't fairing much better as they worked to string their bows with shaking hands and nervous glances out into the darkness. Alicia supposed that this may be their first large-scale battle; or simply their first battle against supernatural forces.

A black shadow fell over the already darkened camp- making a very over-cast day seem like a premature twilight. A soft, ephemeral glow emanated from the Knight and her armor- a product of her transformation- making her a beacon throughout the battlefield. While it was a good thing that her men could see her easily amidst the enroaching blackness- it also made her a rather sizable target- though this didn't particularly bother the Knight, it would be rather unfortunate if she were struck down from simply being the most visible target.

In an instant- the enemy was there- seemingly coming out of the very shadows themselves. Deformed beasts that oozed a black ichor that reminded the Knight all too much of a particular demon she had met in and subsequently released from the Tower; however, she doubted that these beings had any affiliations with the beast known as Inky.

They numbered in the hundreds- if not thousands, causing a brief thought of doubt to flit through Alicia's mind. Fighting this many would be all but impossible with their measly forces- and their leader was nowhere to be seen. Alicia and her men had only so many arrows (roughly 180 between them), and she doubted that they would be able to fire all of them off before the monsters made it to the base. Shaking her head, she dispelled these thoughts, drawing back her arrow- taking aim at the nearest stumbling fiend and, with a sharp intake of breath--

A piercing scream filled the air- causing the Knight to falter slightly and drop her arrow onto the ramparts before her. A great wave of fear rushed over her- nearly engulfing the Knight before shrugging off the effects and returning her gaze to the approaching horde. Luckily, none of her troops saw this as they were all also sent reeling by the terrible howl, some dropping their weapons altogether and others clutching theirs more tightly- as if holding on for dear life.

"Do not falter now, men! What are we but cowards and liars should we fail here!"

At that, Alicia drew another arrow, aimed and fired into the head of the nearest oncoming foe- driving the arrow straight through the thing's head. She hoped her personal men, Kess, Lias and Reynault, could get ahold of themselves as well. They were going to need to start plugging a lot more arrows into these godforsaken things if they wanted to have any hopes of thinning their ranks before they reached the base.

xp: 678 # 6216 xp
Health:
100/100
Stamina: 62/100
Actions: >>Boost Morale on troops
>>Fired arrow to H-31
>>If Kess, Lias and Reynault are not bound, they also fire on H-31
Rolls: >>Arrow
>>Gaarm dodge/resist
>>Kess, Lias and Reynalt dodge/resist
>>Commoner dodge/resist

Attributes:
Strength: +1 (Average ---> Strong)
Intelligence: +2 (Average ---> Abnormal)
Defense: +3 (Average ---> Ascended)
Aegis: +3 (Average ---> Ascended)
Movement: +1 (Average ---> Strong)
Dexterity: +2 (Average ---> Abnormal)
Saga Prologue: March of the Dark King - Page 2 Alicia_3

Last edited by Soothesayer on Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:35 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Saga Prologue: March of the Dark King   Saga Prologue: March of the Dark King - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 10:23 am

The member 'Soothesayer' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 '[ Perfected ]' :

#2 '100 Roll' : 96

#3 '100 Roll' : 98, 48, 63

#4 '100 Roll' : 2, 36, 53, 56, 47, 76, 33, 86, 53, 29, 2, 63, 44, 37, 29, 83, 85, 99, 82, 5, 89, 18, 58, 70, 66
Back to top Go down
Soothesayer
Intern
Intern
Soothesayer

Rep! : 12

PostSubject: Re: Saga Prologue: March of the Dark King   Saga Prologue: March of the Dark King - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 11:09 am

Rolling for Boost Morale. Had to go onto H2H and roll a Steal roll there, since there is none on site here

The member 'Soothesayer' has done the following action : Roll!

'Steal Roll' : 9
Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Saga Prologue: March of the Dark King   Saga Prologue: March of the Dark King - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 11:09 am

The member 'Soothesayer' has done the following action : Dices roll

'[ Perfected ]' :
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
LittleMariko

PostSubject: Re: Saga Prologue: March of the Dark King   Saga Prologue: March of the Dark King - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 12:27 pm

Reference Map!:
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
LittleMariko

PostSubject: Re: Saga Prologue: March of the Dark King   Saga Prologue: March of the Dark King - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 12:42 pm

Apparently, it was go time. The darkness curled up and around, and from that blackness, twisted creatures, visions of a nightmare emerged.

Iskren snarled, pulling his bladed chain from his side and twirling it around menacingly. "TO ARMS!"

The commoners looked at each other, then looked forward to Iskren, as though unsure whether it would be such a good idea to follow him... at least a good idea compared to fleeing for their lives. The monsters before them were terrifying

But there appeared no ready escape and it was too late to turn back now.

"Rivers!" the warlord barked to his scout.

"Mmmm, who's that?" Despite the gravity of the situation, the incubus was studying the backend of the one other masked, horned male, one who had disappeared into the bushes. "I want to hang around him."

Iskren snarled and rolled his eyes, "Focus, halfbreed. You may go wherever you like as long as you kill those things so I can go home!"

"Yes ma'am! I mean... sir!"

The incubus took the formal military forces a short distance off while Iskra kept her decidedly less-trained forces behind them for backup.

> Iskren: F19 - 25 Commoners Med. shields, Med. spears (50% +1 Attack, 50% +1 Defense)
> Run: F21 - 26 NS Units
> Builders: K16 (Hiding)

[ EXP: 246 || +1 TEXP (2nd thread) ]

Back to top Go down
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Pennywise

PostSubject: Re: Saga Prologue: March of the Dark King   Saga Prologue: March of the Dark King - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 4:07 pm

It would seem that due to Yuki having no clear cut sense of direction. The attacks would sporadicly generate. Noah's earthquake would manage to hit for significant damage. Whilst Yuki's attacks would miss completely. ( Neither of you designated which group of the Creepers you were targetting specifically please list locations on map, remember there are four groups of them). The men with you however seemed slightly confused with the order and the attacks. But for themselves managed to figure out which group to attack. [Commoner defenders moved towards H31]. The groups of Creepers to the south east began to move forwards towards the command centre, one group of which in the process marked feet upon Noah's elemental circle. Whilst the ones in the north. Held by Yuki and Noah seemed to be staying where they were. But this made them no less dangerous.

The Elder however, began to....laugh? That was never a good sign. Had he gone mad in the heat of battle? Thats when the same kind of stench surrounded him, not a physical stench but a spiritual one. A stink of death and darkness like these creatures only...worse. His coat warped and changed colour, the face under it seemed to distort twisted by darkness. He grew taller than most men. Over 8 feet and wearing a robe of pure blood stained crimson. Then things began to add up the briefiest glimmer of a smile ( or was it a grin?). Was this the dark King who the rumours had spoke of?

Saga Prologue: March of the Dark King - Page 2 Thedarkking " Indeed....it is good that you answered my call...you will all make powerful weapons in my hands"

His arms raised, the Dark King unleashed darkness upon the surrounding units ( Tainted Dusk, INT + 3 AOE). Upon seeing the Dark King reveal himself. The creepers begin to shake almost sporadically. As if they are under going some kind of transformation. As the darkness subsided however. More Creepers seem to have appeared on the field of battle. It would seem that those units slain by the dark king. Are enslaved by his powers....

Information:

Saga Prologue: March of the Dark King - Page 2 Thedarkking
Name: The Dark King
Race: Hybrid?
Attributes: Supreme
HP:????
STA????
Weak Against: ????
Techniques:
Corrupted Dusk
DMG ( Stage 6, INT +3 ), AOE ( Stage 4)
March of the Great Dark
UND ( Stage 3) AOE ( Stage 5) BSN ( Stage 6)
[More to be revealed]

Name: Creepers
Race: Onikonjou?
Attributes: Strong
Weak Against: Light?
Techniques:
Shriek of the Forsaken
DRK
Effect: BND STG 3, MLT STG 3, AOE STG 5, SEI: Fearful STG 3
[More to be revealed]

Locations: C29, H31, M31, T30
Numbers in Horde:
Total: 870/1000
Split into groups of 250 in each space.

Begin battle, activate fortifications that require rolls when needed. Army rules apply.

http://h2h.netne.net/1_breakdown.html

Battle Plan:
  • Each character will be given 25 commoner defenders to lead into battle. This represents a squad. You and your squad will inhabit the same square. If you have additional troops. You may use an officer/follower character from your life path to lead them and place them elsewhere on the map.
  • Map Key,
    B: Barricades
    +: Medical Centre
    P: Pitfalls
    S: Spike Trench
    E: Elemental Circle

List the locations of your fortifictions in your next post. Large Fortifications will take up four squares, small one. And Medium 2.

Spoiler:

Summary