Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Future King

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Rep! : 17

Future King Empty
PostSubject: Future King   Future King EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 6:41 am

Future King ShuraPosting
Shura
Health: 100%
Stamina: 100%
Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Actions: ---
Active Skills: ---
Active Forms: ---
Dmg/Status Relay: ---
Theme: Complications | Shura's Theme

It was in the dead of night, and within Inanis there was peace just like it is every day and night. On this particular night though there happened to be one individual that seemed to be rushing through Inanis in a manner as if he was trying to escape something. There was no fear on his face like it would be 90% of the individuals that was trying to escape something in the dead of night. His expression slightly hinted some kind of joy in the run, but it was clearly to anyone eyes that the stamina of this individual was dropping faster than the rate of which he was running, which was quite fast. He was jumping through obstacles, jumping walls, scaling buildings, but no matter what he did he just couldn't seem to escape what he was running from. Shura would jump down from one of the building, land in a cloth that was used as some kind of shed or covering above the doorway of a building. When he got down, ran down the streets and made a turn to the left he would find himself coming to a dead end, in which he would come to a stop and turn around." You're a Persistent individual. From what I could calculate during that period that you was chasing me...I never stood a chance of escaping. You even managed to maintain the same distance through the whole thing ".

Words :: 255 Exp
Gains :: 1 TEXP [Post in 2 or more RPs]
Future King Space
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Future King Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future King   Future King EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 7:04 am

Future King NoahPost_FalseOldxKimixGalatea
Noah Valesti | Kimi | Galatea Valesti
Health: 200% | 100% | 100%
Stamina: 200% | 100% | 100%
Noah's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: III [+2.0] DEF: II [+1.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Kimi's Attributes: STR: II [+1.0] INT: II [+1.0] DEF: II [+1.0] Aegis: II [+1.0] MOV: II [+1.0] DEX: II [+1.0]
Galatea's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Actions: --- | --- | ---
Dmg/Status Relay: --- | --- | ---
Theme: For The Reunion | Shura's Deal

" Well it is true when they say...no one escapes Noah, and after all... I am the one that built this city from the ground up ". Noah would walk out from around the corner to the area in which was a dead end with Shura in it. The figure would step into the moonlight to reveal his full figure to Shura, though it was not exactly what he had heard. " It's finally nice to meet you face to face Shura. I've heard quite a bit about you... though Im probably sure that you've heard even more about me, after all... you know what most people in the world wouldn't know ". There was a smirk on his face as he slowly but surely closed the distance in on Shura, though not in a manner that would indicate that he was going to do harm to him." Actually, I only know of you because you seem to be good friends...well odd acquaintances with a special friend of Mines. She don't like you very much, though that is of no real importance at the moment. What is of importance is that you seem to know about the Divine Dawn. Quite Interesting that you do know...not even the council of Inanis know that ".

Royal Letter:

Words :: 218Exp
Gains ::1 TEXP [Post in 2 or more RPs]
Future King Space
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Future King Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future King   Future King EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 7:03 pm

Future King ShuraPosting
Shura
Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]

" Well I'll be a Liar if I said that word travel around fast. Truth of it is that My ears are everywhere...". he brought his hand up with his index finger out as he would then tap on his right ear a few times before bringing his hand back down." I can say though that I am impressed, even from a Divine being such as yourself to have constructed all of Inanis within such a short Period, as it would take the average human working with many others... I'll say more than a couple of years to achieve this. The People of Inanis are all happy people, and no crimes...this might truly be Paradise ". Shura said with a smirk on his face. He closed his eyes and lowered his head." You know, what you plan to do, in some eyes can be seen as truly horrific, and at first when I found out about it I didn't like it, the idea of people being killed just dont sit too well with me. Onikonjou's and Kami's I can care less about. I thought about it a bit more, and in the long run given that you actually succeed in it...it won't be so bad...". He gave a shrug as one could do but feel nothing from Shura, or at least couldn't feel anything specifically.

Words :: 228 Exp
Gains :: 1 TEXP [At least 5 Posts in the day]
Future King Space
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Future King Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future King   Future King EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 1:50 am

Future King NoahPost_FalseOldxKimixGalatea
Noah Valesti | Kimi | Galatea Valesti
Health: 200% | 100% | 100%
Stamina: 200% | 100% | 100%
Noah's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: III [+2.0] DEF: II [+1.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Kimi's Attributes: STR: II [+1.0] INT: II [+1.0] DEF: II [+1.0] Aegis: II [+1.0] MOV: II [+1.0] DEX: II [+1.0]
Galatea's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Actions: --- | --- | ---
Dmg/Status Relay: --- | --- | ---
Theme: For The Reunion | Shura's Deal

Noah stood there before Shura, and from his words he could do nothing but laugh. One would normally think that being in a position like that of Shura, he should have been scared, but Shura wasn't which was quite enjoyable. He spoke with such a relaxed composure and no fear in his voice despite knowing the Kami's plans. He could just wipe him from the face of the earth and have everything secured once again, but for some reason he didn't want to. This was a very impressive individual in his eyes, and therefore one that he wouldn't have a negative thought about." Im glad you see it like that Shura. I have to say, you're not half bad ". The Kami would then turn his back to Shura, though he wouldn't make any advances forwards." With your mentality, I can honestly say that I see true potential in you...which is why Im going to have to keep a closer eye on you... I also have a feeling that from this point on We're going to be seeing more of each other. Heh...if you were a Divine being like myself then I would even think that you had potential to be the future King on Inanis ". And it was with that when he would vanish.

Royal Letter:

Words :: 226Exp
Gains ::1 TEXP [Post in 2 or more RPs]
Future King Space
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Future King Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future King   Future King EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 2:18 am

Future King ShuraPosting
Shura

Shura chuckled slightly to the words spoken by the Kami." Oh you flatter me, though Im sure other people would think that Im not half good ". By people he was mainly reffering to a specific individual that both of them knew, an specific individual that clearly hated Shura's guts. Shura kind of loved the hate that he got from Kimi, as it was that special kind that made everything all the more enjoyable. It was a bit of a surprise though that Noah said that he possessed true potential, but for what ? He kind of left that blank for the moment which would put Shura in a position to try to figure that out. There would be a slight shrug from Shura when Noah told him that he would also keep an eye on him, which was all fine given the circumstances." I look forward to our future encounters ". It was after that he would hear words that would somewhat shock him, though it wouldn't be displayed on his face. He would just watch Noah motion away before vanishing in an instant. The words spoken today would give Shura much food for thought as he began to walk out from the Area he was in and towards wherever destiny took him.

Words :: 225 Exp
Gains :: 1 TEXP [Post in 2 or more RPs]
Future King Space
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Future King Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future King   Future King Empty

Back to top Go down

Future King
Page 1 of 1