Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

General Discussion / OOC / Archived

Go down 
+18
RagnorakTres
Soothesayer
Dice Roller
Phew
Rune
Noah
LittleMariko
Kaguyalover
Kazatul
Pennywise
Shintre
Rek
ero
Lydeck
Kyro_Shiori
Ashurei
Kiun
aѕceпxion
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Rep! : 56

General Discussion / OOC / Archived Empty
PostSubject: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived EmptyMon May 16, 2011 10:23 pm

OOC goes here, not on other boards.

Last edited by aѕceпxion on Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kiun
Intern
Intern
Kiun

Rep! : 10

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived EmptyMon May 16, 2011 10:27 pm

No, mine's pretty oddly sized.

Wait what're we talking about? Avatars? oh, yeah, that too.
Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

Rep! : 2

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived EmptyMon May 16, 2011 10:34 pm

Kiun? on a site? are you going to rp this time around?
Back to top Go down
Kiun
Intern
Intern
Kiun

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived EmptyMon May 16, 2011 10:41 pm

RP? No. DOMINATE? YEAAAAAA' BOI.

Now, to keep it on topic, I'll ask a question so Shin doesn't yell at me for OOCing on his boards (again): Where can I trade in lower tier bartering items for higher ones? Is that also at any place that has a shop?
Otherwise, I'm going to somehow have to justify my character purchasing items with 300 very common broken vasejarthings, without having any way of carrying them. That'll be awkward.
Back to top Go down
Kyro_Shiori
Intern
Intern
Kyro_Shiori

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived EmptyMon May 16, 2011 10:42 pm

Ooo...Ouch Ashy-kins. That was soul deep.
Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived EmptyMon May 16, 2011 10:48 pm

Melba. You're missed. That is all.

Kiun.. it's the general board.. so technically you can OOC it up. We dont really have a Tech discussion or Site OOC board yet..
Back to top Go down
Kyro_Shiori
Intern
Intern
Kyro_Shiori

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived EmptyMon May 16, 2011 10:51 pm

Awww. Melba likes being thought of. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived EmptyMon May 16, 2011 10:53 pm

Shin, you still didn't answer my question. On the bio form, it has

Level (SL): 0 [ 0 / 200,000 ]

Now, under mechanics it says that you input everything and it will tell you what your SL is, based on 0 / 0000 system. While the random inputs with 1 level 1 spell with tier 1 damage (+0), it still puts you at level 3. So.. would that number go in there, as in 3 [ 3 / 6218 ] ?

You always are Mel ^_^
Back to top Go down
Lydeck
Intern
Intern
Lydeck

Rep! : 5

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived EmptyMon May 16, 2011 11:00 pm

I could out OOC that guy any day of the week. Except Fridays, that's PB&J (with the crust cut off) day. I can't be disturbed.
Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived EmptyMon May 16, 2011 11:02 pm

Who, shin? or Kiun.. cause I am pretty sure Ki-kun can out OOC most people any day of the week..
Back to top Go down
Lydeck
Intern
Intern
Lydeck

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived EmptyMon May 16, 2011 11:07 pm

Don't ruin my moment. D:
Back to top Go down
Kiun
Intern
Intern
Kiun

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived EmptyMon May 16, 2011 11:12 pm

I was going to OOC it up, but then I realized I can't do that until I figure out hosting gifs. So, Lydeck can be the OOKing for a little while.
Back to top Go down
Lydeck
Intern
Intern
Lydeck

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived EmptyMon May 16, 2011 11:16 pm

I'll wear the crown with pride. It'll go well with my dashing good looks.
Back to top Go down
ero
New Recruit
New Recruit

Rep! : 0

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived EmptyMon May 16, 2011 11:22 pm

Got a question, will we eventually be able to make storyline characters again or is that right out?
Back to top Go down
Rek
Veteran
Veteran
Rek

Rep! : 14

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived EmptyTue May 17, 2011 2:56 am

So on Absorbing and Restoration spells, would the number given be added to you INT? or is it a flat rate... which would be ok I guess but I don't see how a spell that cost 10 STA to give you back 5 STA would be ever helpful.
Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived EmptyTue May 17, 2011 9:08 am

eri, think of it this way...
When you cast a magic spell with Level 1 Damage, it is equal to your Magic Strength. So, only by increasing your magical strength can you actually have a level 1 spell that does much of anything. As for the stamina question, no clue.

hey there intro board.. nice to meet you.
Back to top Go down
Kyro_Shiori
Intern
Intern
Kyro_Shiori

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived EmptyTue May 17, 2011 9:14 am

Quick question. Hybrid says the player can fly. Is this automatic or do we obtain the ability through the movement package?
Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived EmptyTue May 17, 2011 9:20 am

I think that is a starting ability that you begin with.
Back to top Go down
Kyro_Shiori
Intern
Intern
Kyro_Shiori

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived EmptyTue May 17, 2011 9:46 am

Bit unclear. Don't wanna just assume my girls can fly. Lol
Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

PostSubject: temp ooc   General Discussion / OOC / Archived EmptyTue May 17, 2011 9:48 am

flying girls... ^_^
Back to top Go down
Shintre
Admin
Admin
Shintre

Rep! : 24

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived EmptyTue May 17, 2011 11:33 am

f'd up... hold plz
Back to top Go down
Shintre
Admin
Admin
Shintre

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived EmptyTue May 17, 2011 11:52 am

okay, so i tried to split OOC from questions and messed up. ask all questions after this point on the hello world (or FAQ if I rename it by then) thread. my replies to the above are as follows:

Where do I barter lesser items for better items -

@ kiun - check out the rarity scale under "Purchasing" on the site mechanics. You don't "go" anywhere special, y ou do it all in your RP. Items from "any" shop on the equipment page can be purchased anywhere in your RP. I'll control the flow of speciality shops on the location threads. for rp purposes, you can have a wheelborrow to carry bulk items. i'm not going to make ppl purchase storage space or carts.

@ Level (SL): 0 [ 0 / 200,000 ]
Now, under mechanics it says that you input everything and it will tell you what your SL is, based on 0 / 0000 system. While the random inputs with 1 level 1 spell with tier 1 damage (+0), it still puts you at level 3. So.. would that number go in there, as in 3 [ 3 / 6218 ] ?
- i kno about this. dun worry, just lvl up. i'm monitoring this.

@ Got a question, will we eventually be able to make storyline characters again or is that right out?
- no more storyliners this time around

@ ABS
- that's flat. the purpose is more to take your opponent's stamina or HP away rather than increase your own. so basically i fit's stage 2 then your taking away 10 of your opponent's STA but getting a 5 sta reduction for doin so. the more you train it, the less stamina it will take to absorb your opponent's stamina.
i looked @ it and @ perfected/stg 2 it'd cost you 13 stamina (minus the 5 you get back) to drain 10 sta from your opponent. that's 8 sta to drain your opponent 10. i'm gonna look into that tech and make it more around 8 sta to drain 16 from your opponent or something like that. thx for bringing it up.

@ fly - it's automatic
Back to top Go down
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Pennywise

Rep! : 26

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived EmptyTue May 17, 2011 3:42 pm

*Puts down news paper and starts his posting*
Back to top Go down
Kazatul
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazatul

Rep! : 19

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived EmptyTue May 17, 2011 5:16 pm

KYRO! I SUMMON THEE! (aka hurry the hell up and get to work!)
Back to top Go down
Shintre
Admin
Admin
Shintre

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived EmptyTue May 17, 2011 5:25 pm

hell ya, now he gotta wait til i get home to do his approval! ahahahaha
bbl guys but i will be back on tonight
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived EmptyTue May 17, 2011 6:00 pm

You're joking, right? Why should... you know what... nevermind.
Back to top Go down
Kazatul
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazatul

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived EmptyTue May 17, 2011 6:03 pm

Woot! My summoning power works!
Back to top Go down
Shintre
Admin
Admin
Shintre

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived EmptyWed May 18, 2011 11:19 am

up to date here
Back to top Go down
Lydeck
Intern
Intern
Lydeck

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived EmptyWed May 18, 2011 7:28 pm

General Discussion / OOC / Archived Kaz1

Last edited by Lydeck on Wed May 18, 2011 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived EmptyWed May 18, 2011 7:36 pm

The Kyro RPs in third person in his flashbacks. Additionally, The Kyro cannot comment for Kaz.
Back to top Go down
Kazatul
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazatul

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived EmptyWed May 18, 2011 7:37 pm

HAHAHAHA!!! Nice Photoshop job, but the answer on my part is that 1st Person feels more natural as I'm producing the thoughts and actions for my character, so I RP him thru his own eyes. Now my NPCs and other characters in my storylines are always done in 3rd person. I'm toying with the idea of doing 1st person Plural with one of my transformations b/c that was pretty fun during the final H2H saga.
Back to top Go down
Shintre
Admin
Admin
Shintre

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived EmptyThu May 19, 2011 8:19 am

lol
Back to top Go down
Shintre
Admin
Admin
Shintre

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived EmptyThu May 19, 2011 1:13 pm

shin & kaz
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Rek
Veteran
Veteran
Rek

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived EmptyThu May 19, 2011 1:28 pm

LOL that is just funny
Back to top Go down
Kazatul
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazatul

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived EmptyThu May 19, 2011 1:29 pm

Soooo... you're the lil kid?! Or are you cleverly describing your continuous abuse of my loyalty?
Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived EmptyThu May 19, 2011 1:31 pm

I love that he directs the 3rd person towards you guys..

When I NEVER rp in third person, and do 1st for every character I have ever made.
Back to top Go down
Shintre
Admin
Admin
Shintre

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived EmptyThu May 19, 2011 1:34 pm

they're infamouser xD
Back to top Go down
Shintre
Admin
Admin
Shintre

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived EmptyThu May 19, 2011 1:34 pm

oh ya! it's b/c kyro and kaz roll off the tongue
i forgot we moved to jyn, jess and jazzy!
Back to top Go down
Kazatul
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazatul

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived EmptyThu May 19, 2011 2:09 pm

My name is NOT Jazzy.
Back to top Go down
Lydeck
Intern
Intern
Lydeck

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived EmptyThu May 19, 2011 2:09 pm

Ashurei wrote:
I love that he directs the 3rd person towards you guys..

When I NEVER rp in third person, and do 1st for every character I have ever made.

I only brought it up because I happened to click their thread and both of them were posting in 1st person. Usually in a thread there's at least one other person posting third person.
Back to top Go down
Kazatul
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazatul

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived EmptyThu May 19, 2011 2:15 pm

Nah, we don't get like that around these parts!

@Ash: Go join the quest! Tho I'm not even REMOTELY excited about the fact that it's called "... TONBERRY" and that's Shin's fav "F U creature" to bust out.
Back to top Go down
Rek
Veteran
Veteran
Rek

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived EmptyThu May 19, 2011 2:29 pm

Tonberry's are fun and so lovable! You just have to watch out for the shiny knife they like to poke ppl that cast Death.
Back to top Go down
Kazatul
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazatul

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived EmptyThu May 19, 2011 2:32 pm

Exactly! Good thing I'm a ranged fighter that is able to teleport! Then again, Kyro will enter so Shin can chase him instead!
Back to top Go down
Shintre
Admin
Admin
Shintre

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived EmptyThu May 19, 2011 3:32 pm

o? u think he can't throw the knife? and tonberry might be a metaphor
Back to top Go down
Kazatul
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazatul

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived EmptyThu May 19, 2011 3:35 pm

So it's an evil ninja turtle yokai?! Great... that's better! >_<
Back to top Go down
Rek
Veteran
Veteran
Rek

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived EmptyThu May 19, 2011 4:28 pm

Tonberry's don't throw their knife! The move around really slow and then poof they move like lightning and stab you in the back!
Back to top Go down
Shintre
Admin
Admin
Shintre

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived EmptyThu May 19, 2011 4:29 pm

and glide like the icecapades
Back to top Go down
Kiun
Intern
Intern
Kiun

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived EmptyThu May 19, 2011 5:00 pm

Man, even shin can get his GIFs to work? I'ma' have to step my game up.

And a big Middle-Finger to Lydeck for that poster; now I feel awkward NOT posting in first person. mofugga.
Back to top Go down
Shintre
Admin
Admin
Shintre

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived EmptyThu May 19, 2011 5:15 pm

lmao! i do know a lil bout technology
these gif things are the bee's knees
str8 nifty!
Back to top Go down
Kiun
Intern
Intern
Kiun

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived EmptyThu May 19, 2011 5:29 pm

Oh shi-, am I doin' this?! A long lost momento of Shin and Mari's childhood!

Spoiler:

Brb reporting Shin for Sister Abuse.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion / OOC / Archived   General Discussion / OOC / Archived Empty

Back to top Go down

General Discussion / OOC / Archived
Page 1 of 22Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next