Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Seas of Sand

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Rep! : 10

Seas of Sand Empty
PostSubject: Seas of Sand   Seas of Sand EmptySat May 21, 2011 1:13 am

Seas of Sand

With a light sigh I glance up to the sky for a moment before letting out a light grumble as I bring an arm up and wipe the sweat from my brow. " Damn sun.. " I grumble lightly to myself, " Stupid desert... stupid no trees. Who makes a desert and don't put trees in it? " I ask myself as I glance around at the seemingly endless sea of sand. I had talked with my nee-sama about coming out here and doing some one on one training but now I was starting to regret the idea given the fact that the damned sun was high in the sky beaming down upon the sands. Turning my gaze from the sky I glance towards the ancient ruins not to far away from me, that was my ultimate destination, the strange ruins from a different time where sure to offere shelter from the relentless assault of the sun. As I gaze upon the ruins I cant help but recall the first time I had met nee-sama and how that moment had changed my life in such a drastic way. Reaching back, I take a hold of the hood attached to my cloak and pull it up over my head to help protect me from the sun. With the hood pulled up I also pull up the scarf I wear to cover my mouth to keep sand from blowing into my face and mouth. Making my way across the short span of desert that separated me from the ruins, I finally come to them and pause for a moment as I look up at the large structure jutting out from the sand at an angle, it was indeed odd but the way it came out of the sand helped provide shade from the hot sun. As I move under the shade I let out a light sigh and glance around for nee-sama, expect her to have beaten me here.

PWC: 327
Total WC: 327
Seas of Sand 1Bottom
Back to top Go down
Rek
Veteran
Veteran
Rek

Rep! : 14

Seas of Sand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seas of Sand   Seas of Sand EmptySat May 21, 2011 1:47 pm

Seas of Sand Eri_1

Seas of Sand
Standing on the top of the half sand over ancient ruins as I stand there with my arms cross looking out at the rolling sand dunes. Yuki has summoned me out here for his training. He seems to be prude of this new technique that he has come up with and just can't want to show it to me. My hand comes up to adjust the pair of sunglasses with the tip of my finger. "Baka." I kick the sand under my feet... looking down I find that I uncovered something shinny. Kneeling down I start to brush away the sand to reveal what looks to be a metal door with some ancient writing in yellow ink that is worn from the sand rubbing against it. Even if I could understand it I still don't think I would be able to read it in the shape it is in as I'm only able to make out a few of the characters. Looking it over I find that the hinges are broken. Grabbing the latches of the heavy door, I pull up to remove it like a manhole cover. Putting it off to the side, I peek me head into the dark hole in the ground. The corridor is slightly tilted as if at some point the ruins had shifted and started to fall over. The floor and walls are smooth. Made up of metal with a little bit of sand licking into it from a few cracks here and there. With my hand on the wall as I move forward to check on the dark place that is slightly let from the sunlight shining through the portal to the outside, no one has seen this place in a rather long time I come to a half open metal door. Peeking into what felt like a really big room. Forcing the door to open a little more so I can fit my slender body through. I start to feel my way through the dark till I bump into something metal. three little red dots give off a soft light as the thing starts to move. I sweat bead draws on my faces as the thing makes some type of sounds like it was speaking in something I couldn't understated. Finding that this could be bad I rush back to the doorway to pull myself back through it. The is a loud thug as the door is struck and become dinted. Climbing my way back out through the hole I pull myself out and take a running leap off of the top of the ancient ruins.

xp: 434
Seas of Sand Eri_3

Last edited by Eri on Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:14 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : replaced post that was eat by edit)
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Seas of Sand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seas of Sand   Seas of Sand EmptySun May 22, 2011 1:08 am

Seas of Sand

Standing under the shade, I glance around for a moment as I scan the area for my nee-sama. It seemed she had not shown up just yet. Since it seemed she had yet to show up that meant I had a chance to catch her off guard and get her with a surprise attack. Under the impression that I had arrived here before nee-sama I glance around again, searching for a place where I can wait in hiding for my nee-sama and catch her off guard when she finally does show up. Thinking I would catch her off guard when she shows up, a light smile takes form on my face as I think on how I shall catch her in a surprise attack. " Hmmm... I could set up a decoy under the shade and when she comes out... " I let out a light chuckle while nodding my head faintly, " Yeah. " I add as I glance around again. " And then- " Before I can finish I hear the sound of something hitting the sand catches my attention. I hadn't been expecting anyone to be here... Narrowing my gaze I release my grip on the chain around my forearm and allow some of the chain to slip from my arm and slide down below my hand. For a brief moment, I think about calling out to whoever may be here, but I hold my tongue as I tighten my grip on the chain while shifting my gaze, searching for what made the sound.

PWC: 257
Total WC: 584
Seas of Sand 1Bottom
Back to top Go down
Rek
Veteran
Veteran
Rek

Seas of Sand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seas of Sand   Seas of Sand EmptySun May 22, 2011 1:46 pm

Seas of Sand Eri_1

Seas of Sand
Hitting the sand, my body comes to a roll before popping up onto my feet. The sandy ground trembles under my feet and there is a loud explosion echo's in the dry desert air comes from the ancient ruin. A wall of sand fly's high into the clear sky. Along with large objet that cast down a dark shadow as I fly over head and comes crashing down into the sand. Its multiple red beady eyes cut through the stirred up sand be for it stilts. Shape is somewhat like a ten foot crab with four legs and two arms with a black shill covering its body and a long tube on its back. Its eyes where three little red beads in the center and orb on top of what could be called its head. Pulling my blade out as I rush towards it. There is a loud clank as I strike the crabs leg and a nervous grin comes to my face as I see that I'm not going to be able to cut it easily. The a kick of its leg my form is sent flying a across the desert sand before crashing to a stop.

xp: 198
Seas of Sand Eri_3
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Seas of Sand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seas of Sand   Seas of Sand EmptySun May 22, 2011 10:50 pm

Seas of Sand

Moving towards the source of the sound I shift my gaze for a moment before bringing it to rest on a figure. At first I didn't recognize the figure but it only took a moment to realize that it is my nee-sama. I keep my gaze on my nee-sama for only a moment before quickly turning it away as an explosion comes from the ruins I had been standing under. Lifting my gaze to the ruins I look at the wall of sand that flys into the sky, causing a frown to take form on my face as I look at the sand for a moment before turning my gaze to a large object that seems to be moving through the air. I follow the large object with my gaze as it comes crashing down into the sand. Glancing from the strange creature, I look to my nee-sama for a moment before turning my gaze back to the creature. Looking at the creature I cant help but wonder what nee-sama has done to anger whatever creature this thing is. The thought of what she had done only remains for a mere handful of moments before it is pushed aside as I watch my nee-sama rush towards the creature and begin attacking it. My frown deepens some as I watch my nee-sama begin to fight with some strange creature. As I watch I let out a soft growl and quickly dash forwards. Rushing towards the creature fighting nee-sama I jerk my chain from the ground and begin to spin it around in the air as I advance towards the fight. " Nee-sama! " I yell out as I come with in range of the fight. Coming with in range I underhand swing my arm and loosen my grip on the chain, allowing the end of the chain to be launched and fly through the air to strike the creature.

PWC: 321
Total WC: 905
Seas of Sand 1Bottom
Back to top Go down
Rek
Veteran
Veteran
Rek

Seas of Sand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seas of Sand   Seas of Sand EmptyMon May 23, 2011 11:43 pm

Seas of Sand Eri_1

Seas of Sand
A loud thump rings out as the metal chain hits the hard metal shell of the black crab. It talks in some odd language, "New spiritual entity detected." as the black orb with the three red beady eyes locks onto Yuki and it's large metal claw like hands extent out at a high speed as they try to grab a hold of him.
Sand flies up into the air as I slam into a close by sand dune. Laying there for a moment as the sand comes to rain back down top of me. The crab is strong to have knocked me that far away so easily. I look up as I hear Yuki's voice echoing through the air. I can only shake my at seeing him rush at the thing after seeing what it has just done to me. "Baka..." Sand runs off my body as I stand to my feet and pick up my blade. My body bens before it rushes forward to gain full speed. The energy flow in my body flows into my blade as it starts to give off a dark glow. leaping into the air a force blade is released with a quick slash that comes down on top of the black metal crab. The is a bang as it hits the hard metal shell and forces the crab downwards. I grin as I stand in over it in the air before the bumps on its shell are pushed out and start shooting energy beams all over the place.

xp: 255
Seas of Sand Eri_3
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Seas of Sand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seas of Sand   Seas of Sand EmptyMon May 23, 2011 11:55 pm

Seas of Sand

Lashing out with my chain, I strike the hard metal shell of the creature though it seems to have little effect on the creature as it launches a retaliatory attack at me. As the metal claw comes at me, I bring up my arms and cross them in front of me to guard myself from the attack, though as I bring up my guard I also begin to quickly move backwards through the air to avoid the strike from the large creature. Keeping my guard up and moving backwards I glance towards nee-sama for a moment as she comes back into the fight after being knocked away. As she strikes the creature I shift my attention back to it as it falls to the ground on its back. As it lays on its back it begins to shoot out some sort of beam like attacks in random directions all over the place. Shifting in the air I move to avoid the attacks as I again advance towards the creature again. Flying towards the creature I sling back my arm, sending the chain flying through the air behind me. As I feel the chain pull taught from the force of the sling I quickly sling my arm forwards, launching the chain forwards. Extending my arm out fully I loosen my grip on the chain, allowing it to slide freely through my hand as the end flys for the creature once again.

PWC: 247
Total WC: 1,52
Seas of Sand 1Bottom
Back to top Go down
Rek
Veteran
Veteran
Rek

Seas of Sand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seas of Sand   Seas of Sand EmptyTue May 24, 2011 1:25 pm

Seas of Sand Eri_1

Seas of Sand
The black metal craps legs move to pick its self back up as it recovers for the force blow that had struck it on the back. The metal chain makes a loud thump against the metal shell leaving a small dent in its place to straps off some more of the black pant. The two mini turrets on its back turn as they fire the laser beams from the gun ports at both of its targets.

A sweat bead draws on the side of my cheek as I dart through the air to evade the energy beams being shot at till I get in its blind spot. Seeing Yuki lashing the metal skin with his chins again, my eye twitches. He wasn't ever one known for being a strategist. Always trying to strong arm everything in a fight rather than out think his opponent. Typical male way of thinking. Giving the black metal crab a quick look over, it seems as if it would be front heavy and would fall over easy if we could take out its front legs where there looks to be a gap in its metal shell. "Yuki! Take out the front legs at the knee joints!" My blade sparks with energy as I wait for the right time to strike.

xp: 215
Seas of Sand Eri_3
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Seas of Sand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seas of Sand   Seas of Sand EmptyTue May 24, 2011 7:35 pm

Seas of Sand

Striking the strange creature again with my chain, I let out a growl as the attack seems to have little effect on the shell of the creature again. When my chain strikes the creature it sounds like metal hitting metal, though that couldn't be right, how could a creature have a metal shell? As the creature begins to counter attack again I work to dodge the incoming attacks launched by the strange creature. When I hear my nee-sama yelling at me, I glance to her for a moment before turning my gaze back to the strange creature and let out a growl at what my nee-sama had to say, " Alright Nee-Sama, I'll go for the knee joints. " I say with a nod as I fix my attention upon the two front legs of the creature. " I'll show you my new move Nee-Sama, watch this Nee-Sama! " I yell out as I sling my arm back, launching the chain into the air behind me. As the chain pulls taught behind me, I jerk back on it and sling it around side ways. As I sling the chain I loosen my grip on it and allow it to fly from my hands and slice through the air. As the chain comes in contact with the leg of the creature it would begin to wrap around the joint catch it in a bind. Once the chain had wrapped around the leg of the creature, I twist my hand to wrap the chain around my hand and brace myself as I pull on the chain, " I got it Nee-Sama. "

PWC: 270
Total WC: 1,422
Seas of Sand 1Bottom
Back to top Go down
Rek
Veteran
Veteran
Rek

Seas of Sand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seas of Sand   Seas of Sand EmptyTue May 24, 2011 10:44 pm

Seas of Sand Eri_1

Seas of Sand
Seeing the chain wrap around its leg, I slash my blade to unleash a force blade that cuts through the desert air to stick the knee joint as soon as Yuki pulls the his chain to bind the leg. The legs snaps and sparks fly out of the joint. Do to the weight the black metal crap falls over to that side as it loses it balance. The two mini turrets fire laser beams at what seems like random places. Causing the sand to fly up into the air as it cuts across the ground. It's arms try to compensate for the broken leg and push up on the ground.

My body rushes forward as it falls over to the ground. "Yuki, keep holding it down!" My form jumps into the air to come crashing down on top of the metal crap with my blade piercing the orb with the three beady red eyes. Or at less I thing they are its eyes.

xp: 163
Seas of Sand Eri_3
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Seas of Sand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seas of Sand   Seas of Sand EmptyTue May 24, 2011 11:14 pm

Seas of Sand

As my nee-sama slices through the joint of the limb my chain loosens and I yank it back away from the creature, sending it flying through the air over my head. I keep my gaze locked on the creature as it falls to the ground and begins to struggle now that it had lost one of its limbs. When the creature begins to fire off randomly and send sand flying into the air, I bring my arms up for a moment to brace myself, though it was not attacking me luckily. Hearing my nee-sama yell out for me to keep the creature held down, I give a faint nod, " Alright! Nee-Sama. " I say as I lash out with my chain again, swinging it through the air. While nee-sama goes for the creature again I strike with my chain, catching another of the creatures limbs with my chain I brace myself and begin to pull on the chain to keep the creature pinned to the ground. " Go ahead Nee-Sama, finish off the creature, or do you want me too? " I say, teasing Nee-Sama a bit, trying to hint that she wasn't able to finish whatever this creature is off.

PWC: 205
Total WC: 1,627
Seas of Sand 1Bottom
Back to top Go down
Rek
Veteran
Veteran
Rek

Seas of Sand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seas of Sand   Seas of Sand EmptyThu May 26, 2011 2:20 pm

Seas of Sand Eri_1

Seas of Sand
Sparks fly out of the eye of the metal crab and a black liquid runs out of it as the blade is pulled out. With both hands on the hilt of my blade I raise it into the air to getting ready to stab it again. Its legs twitch before its body becomes limp and falls fully to the ground making a dust cloud. I blink for a moment before lowering my blade. "Good job Yuki but you was shouting before you attack again." My hand waves in front of my face to move the dust away as I cough. "You... shouldn't give away your intent so easily. Remember by silence, and use misdirection it keep your opponent off it guard." Looking down at the black crab with the metal hard shell. I kick it with the heel of my tall boot. The sound of the bang was that of metal. "I think is a machina..." I bend down to investigate the body a little more. Wiping the black liquid with the tip of my fingers to feel and smell of it. "This feels to thick to be blood. Doesn't smell like it either." Looking back at the rest of it. There was some white markings on its shell that looks like some of the markings that was on the door. "I think I have seen these marking while scavenging for parts in the ruins before." My eyes look at the leg Yuki torn off with his chain before looking back at him to see what his about it where.

xp: 260
Seas of Sand Eri_3
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Seas of Sand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seas of Sand   Seas of Sand EmptyThu May 26, 2011 9:59 pm

Seas of Sand

Pulling on the chain I hold a tight grip to keep the creature from escaping as I watch my nee-sama. I watch as the strange creature finally gives out and falls to the ground which brings a light smile to my face. Loosening my grip on the chain I shift my attention to nee-sama as I hear her call out to me. The smile quickly fades from my face as she begins to scold me for yelling out before launching into my attack. As I listen to her I let out a light growl, nodding my head faintly. " Yeah yeah... " I grumble in response as I watch my nee-sama bend over to investigate the creature. With my gaze still on my nee-sama I shift my gaze over her form, watching her from behind. " So its some strange machina... " I murmur lightly, my gaze still fixed on my nee-sama as I stand close to her. " And where did it come from Nee-Sama? " I ask as I flick my wrist to loosen the chain around the creatures leg before yanking it back towards me. Shifting my gaze, I glance to the creature for a moment before turning my gaze back to nee-sama, " And where have you seen them at Nee-Sama? " I ask as I flick my wrist again and lift the chain from the ground and cause it to land on the ground close to my nee-sama. With my gaze still on my nee-sama a soft grin begins to take form on my face as I look at her.

PWC: 265
Total WC: 1,892
Seas of Sand 1Bottom
Back to top Go down
Rek
Veteran
Veteran
Rek

Seas of Sand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seas of Sand   Seas of Sand EmptyFri May 27, 2011 12:51 am

Seas of Sand Eri_1

Seas of Sand
I stand upright and I stand on the metal shell of what I have come to believe to be an ancient machina type life form. Yuki only shares his questions. It is understandable to that he would have many questions for my genius Nee-sama. And like always I am more than happy to share my well spring of knowledge with my little brother. It is after all as the big sister it is my reasonability to take good care of him. My finger points at the ruins. "I found it inside that ruin over there. I was clean off a place to take a nap while I was waiting on you and uncovered a broken door. So I opened it up and had a look inside and there it was in a big dark room... Where I bumped into it and that must have woke it up." I look at the thick black liquid on the tip of my fingers and give it a lick. After tasting it I spit it out. "yep that is the same stuff." I point at the markings that read, "ATXR-0001" "We was in Medius and mom was taking parts for a six wheal armor cart that had marking that looked almost just like these."

xp: 210
Seas of Sand Eri_3
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Seas of Sand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seas of Sand   Seas of Sand EmptyFri May 27, 2011 1:57 am

Seas of Sand

I follow nee-sama with my gaze as she stands up right on the strange creature that attacked us. Shifting my gaze I glance to the strange creature she is standing on and let out a light sigh as I look at the strange creature. When she points to the ruins I shift my gaze to the runs and scan over them for a moment and listen as she begins telling me about what she found in the ruins. Shifting my gaze from the ruins I look back to nee-sama, nodding my head faintly as I begin to pull my chain back to me and wrap some around my forearm. As she finishes speaking I give another nod, " I see. " I murmur as I turn my gaze back to the creature. Looking at the creature I shift my gaze over it for a moment before turning my gaze back to nee-sama " You know Nee-Sama... This isn't going to prevent me from doing what I came to do... Unless your to afraid. " I say with a light smirk as I tighten my grip on my chain, " Let me give you a demonstration of my technique. " I say, though I didn't give nee-sama much choice in the matter and tried not to give her a chance to react, instead I quickly raise my arm and send my chain flying towards nee-sama. As my chain flys towards nee-sama I twist my arm and sling it to the side to shift the chains momentum so it would wrap around her body and if I get lucky catch her off guard.

PWC: 271
Total WC: 2,163
Seas of Sand 1Bottom
Back to top Go down
Rek
Veteran
Veteran
Rek

Seas of Sand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seas of Sand   Seas of Sand EmptyFri May 27, 2011 4:32 am

Seas of Sand Eri_1

Seas of Sand
I blink for a moment as Yuki seem to change the subject to why we had come out here to begin with. I wasn't sure what is that I should be afraid of as he demonstrates the new technique he has come up with. The notion of me being afraid of him was rather amusing. I wasn't afraid of him when we were kids and just because he is bigger than me now isn't going to make me afraid of him. If the day comes that I am afraid of him then something horribly wrong has happen to the world and it was going to end. My golden eyes look down at the chains that has wrapped around me. My arms move some to test the strength of the bind. It wasn't too bad and had the strength to keep me in place for a moment or two. I lift my brow as I look up at him, "So you have your opponent bound with your chain. What is your next attack going to be now that your weapon is tried up with your opponent?" Yuki wasn't stupid and I was sure that he had something up his sleeve by doing this.

xp: 202
Seas of Sand Eri_3
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Seas of Sand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seas of Sand   Seas of Sand EmptySat May 28, 2011 1:41 am

Seas of Sand

Catching her in my chain I pull back some to keep the chain taut and around her so she couldn't escape, though I didn't pull hard enough to try and make her fall or drag her too me. As she begins to speak and posses the question, I remain silent as I think on her question. I partially didn't think I would catch her in this technique, given that she may dodge it so what comes next I wasn't sure of. " Umm... " I murmur lightly as I look to my bound nee-sama. " Isn't it obvious what my next move will be Nee-Sama? " I ask as a devilish grin begins to take form on my face. Tightening my grip on the chain and as I so I quickly jerk back with the arm gripping the chain. Jerking on the chain I attempt to catch nee-sama off guard again with my action and pull her forwards at the very last though I hoped the swift action would catch her before she could react and either pull her closer to me or force her to fall to the ground from the sudden motion. Though her question did has brought up a large flaw in my new technique.. I can bind someone with it but beyond that what I can do with them while they are in the bind is limited in a sense, if I got lucky I could force them to the ground after catching them in my bind, though if I wish to catch them off guard and cause injury I may need to furthest develop my capabilities with this new technique.

PWC: 275
Total WC: 2,483
Seas of Sand 1Bottom
Back to top Go down
Rek
Veteran
Veteran
Rek

Seas of Sand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seas of Sand   Seas of Sand EmptyMon May 30, 2011 12:44 am

Seas of Sand Eri_1

Seas of Sand
The golden eyes look at him closely as he speaks about it being obvious what he was going to do next with a grin on his face. His grip tightens on the chains and gives at a quick jerk... There is a poof of black mist as the chains come free and go flying back at him. Silly little brother forgot who the master thief was. Something like that wasn't going to hold me for too long. My golden eyes look up at him in my new form as my tail moves about in the air. The rays of the desert sun glares off the silver coat of fur as I am now a rather large house cat. A really nice looking house cat I would like to add. Indeed his next move was to obvious and changing into a smaller body made it easy to avoid all together. I really didn't mind being a cat every now and then. It is a technique mother taught to avoid being captive. "Raiton Inchi..." A male voice comes to speak a short chant to evoke sparks of black lightning coming from the claw paw in the desert sand as it arcs out to latch onto the metal chains before it arcs to sticker Yuki.

xp: 212
Seas of Sand Eri_3
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Seas of Sand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seas of Sand   Seas of Sand EmptyMon May 30, 2011 1:55 am

Seas of Sand

As I attempt to force nee-sama to the ground a poof of black mist envelops her and my chain seems to loose some weight behind it and fly towards me. Before the chain comes to hit me I sling my arm down to cause the chain to smash into the sand. For a brief moment I shift my gaze around before turning my gaze to the ground where nee-sama rest now in her cat form. Seeing this brings a frown to my face as I let out a soft growl. Just when I had her she used one of her tricks to escape my grasp. I let another growl escape me as my gaze begins to narrow into a glare while I look at nee-sama. Tightening my grip on the chain I prepare to retaliate and attempt to catch her in this form now. Before I can fully launch into another attack nee-sama utters a chant and looses a bolt of black lightning from her paw that arcs onto my chain before arcing out and striking me. As the bolt of black lightning strikes me I let out a cry of pain, my grip on the chain tightening as I struggle against the pain of the black lightning. As the pain begins to wear off I fall to my knees and gasp, taking in a deep breath of air as I focus to calm my body and regain my composure. " N-Nee Sama.... " I murmur in a low gruff tone as I lift my gaze to look over at my nee-sama.

PWC: 262
Total WC: 2,745
Seas of Sand 1Bottom
Back to top Go down
Rek
Veteran
Veteran
Rek

Seas of Sand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seas of Sand   Seas of Sand EmptyTue May 31, 2011 3:06 pm

Seas of Sand Eri_1

Seas of Sand
Seeing Yuki fall to his knees, my body shifts back to its normal from. The dark spell seems to have caused him some pain. A gust of hot desert wind rolls across the sandy land. Moving the end of my scarf like a whip as if it was an old ragged black flag on a pole. Moving over to him, my hands pull his head into my body. Run my fingers across his cheek before stocking his snowy white hair as I pet him for a moment. "Come on Yuki. We better get back before the storm comes and I need tell the elder what I've have found." A pair of sunglasses come up to cover my eyes as I turn around to walk away. "I'll make you something good to eat to night. I'm sure we'll have to come back with some equipment to get that thing so remember where this is at so we don't have to come out here hunting for it later." The tall black boots move up the sand dune as there is a loud check of thunder that echoes through the air and sand starts to move with the strong winds that are blowing.

xp: 200
Seas of Sand Eri_3
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Seas of Sand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seas of Sand   Seas of Sand EmptyTue May 31, 2011 3:46 pm

Seas of Sand

I keep my gaze on nee-sama as she moves over to me, remaining on my knees still. As she pulls me closer I close my eyes for a moment, resting my head against her body since she had pulled me to her. I keep my eyes closed as I feel her fingers move through my hair. Opening my eyes again, I glance up to her as she makes the comment about heading back to the village so she can speak with the elder. " Alright Nee-Sama. " I say as I begin to stand up, dusting the sand from my cloak. Raising to my feet I watch nee sama as she turns to walk away. A smile begins to take form on my face as she makes the comment about making something good to eat for me. As she continues speaking I shift my gaze from her and glance to the creature we had defeated. Looking at the creature, I scan over it for a moment before shifting my gaze to the building. Nee-sama wanted me to remember where this place is so I commit the building and a few other landmarks to memory before turning and following after nee-sama, my gaze shifting to the sky for a moment as I hear the sound of thunder echo through the sky.

PWC: 220
Total WC: 2,965
Seas of Sand 1Bottom
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Seas of Sand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seas of Sand   Seas of Sand Empty

Back to top Go down

Seas of Sand
Page 1 of 1