Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sailor Time! *

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ero
New Recruit
New Recruit

Rep! : 0

Sailor Time! * Empty
PostSubject: Sailor Time! *   Sailor Time! * EmptyThu May 19, 2011 10:53 pm

Katsui moved through the crowds of the monarchy's capital. He was off duty and just enjoying this time off by going too some of his former haunts. He moved through the crowds of people picking out the pickpockets, but he didn't do anything too collar them since he didn't see them violating the law. He made his way down too the docks and slipped into one of the many taverns that serviced the sailors with watered down drinks. Katsui took a seat in one of the less populous corners and listened over the rancorous laughter and songs permeating the tavern. One of the pretty waitresses that served as eye candy for the sailors came over too him wondering what he wanted to drink. He would order a single ale fully expecting it too be watered down. Katsui would then slowly scan the premises wondering what was going to go down in this tavern tonight.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Rep! : 56

Sailor Time! * Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sailor Time! *   Sailor Time! * EmptyFri May 20, 2011 12:16 am

And the search continued. All my life I had been traveling, but this one area was the place that seemed the closest thing to home that I had even though I rejected it. The Coastal Regions is where I grew up with my family and also where they were stolen from me. Ever since my departure from this area a little over ten years ago, I came back periodically, drawn here by some unknown intent. Overall, I was in a constant search for a particular man who I had only seen once in my life. I needed to see that man again if I were to ever rest, and I was okay with the fact that I might spend the rest of my life tracking down this particular person. Thus explains why I am in Mare Maris. As a semi organized area, it seemed to have a lot of people who knew one another. As such, I would be entering a particular tavern since it seemed to be the largest in the area. This would be where I would inquire about the man that I was looking for. Entering into the tavern through the front doors, my eyes scan around the area taking in the denizens of the establishment. It was loud and robust. I casually walk in, moving towards the bar; what would be where I would start out my information gathering.

Persona: Jyn'Rai | Timeline: 20 AD (3 month before current) | EXP: 241

Edit: Ooc - Nope. Welcome.

Last edited by aѕceпxion on Fri May 20, 2011 5:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Phew
New Recruit
New Recruit
Phew

Rep! : 3

Sailor Time! * Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sailor Time! *   Sailor Time! * EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:21 am

Sailor Time! * Tdues1

. Sailor Time .

Having been walking around and about the bazaar area in search of books and other items that would be interesting for him to acquire, Deus decided to let his feet rest for a short while, however, with the massive multitude and wide selection of inns and taverns, the choice was complicated. Though, after asking a stall owner, he was directed towards ‘The biggest, best, cheapest and most beautiful women’ tavern in the area. Reaching the inn he would take a short second to survey its outside before he would enter through the doors. Bowing his head to not knock it in the entrance, he would push the door to the side and slowly walk in; his tall figure and different skin colour made some heads turn upon his entry, but nobody seemed interest in starting anything. Walking over to an available table by the wall, he would sit and remove his bag, placing it atop the table while taking out a small book. Merely seconds after him sitting down, a short woman with quite revealing attire appearing in front of him on the other side of the table, her face bore the impressions of being tired, tipsy and manipulative. “My my, aren’t you a big man?” she would start out as she would slowly walk around the table to his side, her hands gently sliding over his shoulder. “What could a big and strong man like you desire in a place like this?” she continued now leaning over to reveal her cleavage. Turning his head, he would look her straight in the eyes and in an almost dead voice start out; “A pint of ale would be preferable” and with that, he would brush her arm of his shoulder and return to his reading, slowly reading each page while looking at the crowd around him at the same time.

Experience Points: 337
Other Gains: +1 TEXP
Thread Gains: +1 TEXP[2x threads][20.5]
OOC: Hope you dont mind me joining in?
Sailor Time! * Tdues3

Back to top Go down
ero
New Recruit
New Recruit

Sailor Time! * Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sailor Time! *   Sailor Time! * EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:10 pm

His pint of watered down ale had come, and he would give a muted thanks too the waitress before eying two people who stood out like a sore thumb. One moved with a purpose in his gait as he headed towards the bar. *He might be going too get himself a girl for the night.* Katsui thought to himself, so he would focus on the other standout. A relatively tall man who sat in one of the other corners of the tavern, where he sat down and began reading of all things. It peaked his curiosity, but he was more interested too see how the rest handled the entrance of a seeming bookworm like him. He would make a prediction in his mind, that he wouldn't make it out of the tavern without at least some confrontation.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Sailor Time! * Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sailor Time! *   Sailor Time! * EmptyFri May 20, 2011 7:45 pm

After sitting at the bar, I make myself comfortable and order a cup of ale with the currency of the area having been bartered for a few common items that I had found while traveling. This place was a bit of a culture shock when compared to the rest of the world, given it was the only place that had one thing that everyone seemed to barter that didn't seem to have any particular value to it. I didn't question it, but to me, it was only something that was useful here. After assuring that I had the tender to pay in a Book of Eli manner, the bartender shifts to get a cup of questionable origin to fill with ale of similar derivation.

In just glance by happenchance I notice the entrance of the large male into the area. On sight of him, I thought, ‘well he’s a big fellow.’ There was something about him that made him seem interesting to me. The look on his face and demeanor give him an aura, at least to me, of a hardened man. I pegged him as a man with either troubles or secrets and such a notion reminded me of the man I was looking for. Attempting not to stare, I merely dart, attempting to catch a glance of his right hand in his entry into the room. I turn back around as the ale comes and the bartender makes off with the worthless stones and shells. My hand comes to the cup as I decide what I wanted to do. A man like that didn’t seem like one that was easy to approach and ask a question, so the best thing to do would be to just do it and get things over with. Sliding from the barstool, my body retreats from the bar and turns as I move towards the area where that man was just as the wench was on her way pass. Moving directly into confrontation, I am vocal enough to at least be heard to that man over the sound of the bar and singing in the background as I bluntly inquire, “question! Do you happen to know magic?” It wasn’t a common thing among humans, if he did, then that would mean that he was special, and in what I was looking for, special might be along the right track to my target goal.

Persona: Jyn'Rai | Timeline: 20 AD (3 month before current) | EXP: 407 / 648 | Role: Adventurer
Back to top Go down
Phew
New Recruit
New Recruit
Phew

Sailor Time! * Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sailor Time! *   Sailor Time! * EmptySat May 21, 2011 6:25 am

Sailor Time! * Tdues1

. Sailor Time .

As the woman scurries off to either pick up his order or try her luck on some other man, Deus would go back to reading, only to be able to finish a single page before another voice was directed towards him, this time it was a male voice and it was coming from the front of him. Slowly directing his gaze to the man standing in front of him, he would think on the question asked one more time before he would answer. “A man, asking such things, in a place like this. Must have some intentions in his mind when formulating such a question, so, what are your intentions?” he would ask as he would slowly close the book without ever taking his gaze of the man. Placing the book on the table in front of him, he would place his palms on the table and wait for the man’s response – in the meantime the woman would come back with a small cup of the ale he had ordered. As the cup was placed in front of him, he could already tell that it had been considerably watered down. In his mind, he was going through all sorts of ideas, especially when confronted with such a question. He hadn’t even been inside the building for than maybe five minutes and was already approached by someone, which at this point had no clear intentions as to what he wanted the information for.

Experience Points: 590
Thread Gains: +2 TEXP[2x threads,20.5][21.5]
Sailor Time! * Tdues3

Back to top Go down
ero
New Recruit
New Recruit

Sailor Time! * Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sailor Time! *   Sailor Time! * EmptySat May 21, 2011 7:29 pm

Katsui picked up his drink and took a small sip of it. He couldn't hear what was being said or ready lips, but the thing seemed headed towards a stare down, which would prove interesting. Well, he hoped it would just as long as it didn't come too open blows cause he really did not want to get involved. A little sigh escaped past his lips as the cup was set down onto the table. It wouldn't hurt too observe the situation a little bit more before potentially interposing himself between the two.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Sailor Time! * Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sailor Time! *   Sailor Time! * EmptySat May 21, 2011 10:21 pm

A grin comes to my lips as I note the retain that came from him. it seemed that I had his attention. He held his composure pretty good for some who just walked up to him and demanded information from him out of the blue Luke I did. Good reaction; real classy. This gave me a little bit of insight on the type of person that he was. It also let me know that I should be wary of what he could do since he seemed this composed in a questionable situation. But in this current persona, I had a tendency to be cocky. Since he inquired as to why I was inquiring from him what I was inquiring, I answer, "yes I do have intentions in mind. good observation. I guess this let's me get straight to the point." At that point, my voice raises to the point where I forcefully spoke over the sounds of the bar. It would be an awkward moment that would interest the music and loud talking. "Listen up! If you or any of you people in this bar know of a mage who wears a hood and has a circular symbol on his hand, then speak up now." I would then look back to the gentleman with an ear out if anyone spoke up.

Persona: Jyn'Rai | Timeline: 20 AD (3 month before current) | EXP: 221 / 869 | Role: Adventurer
Back to top Go down
Phew
New Recruit
New Recruit
Phew

Sailor Time! * Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sailor Time! *   Sailor Time! * EmptySun May 22, 2011 8:14 am

Sailor Time! * Tdues1

. Sailor Time .

Deus sat there calmly as the man spoke out little speech. Still having his palms on the table, Deus would survey the man as he would speak above the music, getting the attention from everybody else. “Sit down.” Deus said in a short and blunt voice. One thing was to ask a random stranger seemingly random questions, but causing the whole bar to know his intentions could not be the wisest of things, especially if this man had some ill intentions towards the person he was looking for. Waiting for the man to sit down, Deus would let his hands cross over his chest as he would lean back in his chair. Ideas flickered back and forth within his mind as he tried to decide on this man; could he be a possible threat or an ally? Only time would show, for now, Deus was settled with getting the man to sit down and maybe explain more about the situation he found himself in and why he was searching this particular mage. “So tell, who is this mage you are looking for? Does he have a name or any particular abilities – like a signature?” he would go on while thinking back to people he had met before, trying to recall if maybe someone had the circular tattoo on their hand, sadly, he couldn’t remember such a person so that wouldn’t be of much help. “Also, if you give some more information about his last known whereabouts, it would maybe narrow down the amount of people that would know something.”

Experience Points: 870
Thread Gains: +3 TEXP[2x threads,20.5][21.5][22.5]
Sailor Time! * Tdues3

Back to top Go down
ero
New Recruit
New Recruit

Sailor Time! * Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sailor Time! *   Sailor Time! * EmptySun May 22, 2011 8:23 pm

He kept his hands around the cup while casually observing the two individuals. It seemed the one who had approached the giant had decided to get the entire attention of the tavern by declaring that he was looking for a particular person. Katsui could only give a shake of his head upon hearing that. Most of the people inside of the tavern would just ignore the kid, but there were going to be a few that would notice and take special interest in the kid. Katsui just shook his head and gulped down the last bit of his watered down ale.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Sailor Time! * Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sailor Time! *   Sailor Time! * EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:16 pm

The request to sit would be heard from the man as I assumed this meant that he had something to talk about. A lingering survey across the crowds of the bar filled with blank faces or uninterested dismissals proved that there was no information to be mined out there. There was no need to pursue the topic any further publicly since I assumed some type of reaction or a special face would telegraph that there was knowledge of what I was looking for; I saw no indication of that in this bar, which meant that it was okay to settle with this large man for the time being. Still, with my outburst, I was glad that I didn’t coax a situation for someone larger than me to come kick my ass; maybe confidence was a form of intimidation. With a nod as if saying ‘it’s okay’ to the rest of the bar, I turn my attention to the calm male that offered me to sit with him, obliging him as I make myself comfortable in the seat opposite him.

To my luck, the male in front of me didn’t seem insulted by my rash behavior at all; quite the opposite, he seemed to be asking questions that could help him understand what I wanted. Encouraged by this, I lean forwards, resting my arms on the table before me and answer, “sure, this guy I’m looking for has the ability to fly, he can shoot bolts of dark energy from his hand, and when he uses his magic there’s a symbol…” I shift my right hand from the top of the table to my side pocket as I reach for a writing utensil, a chunk of coal actually. I draw out an omega symbol on the top of the wooden table as I continue, “…that looks something like this…” Leaning back, I place the coal back into my pocket as I admit, “I don’t know his name, but there was a man associated with him named Baek. He used to live in this area as well… unfortunately, the last time I saw either of these men was over ten years ago…” I look to the larger male to see if the symbol looked at least familiar to him.

Persona: Jyn'Rai | Timeline: 20 AD (3 month before current) | EXP: 387 / 1256 | Role: Adventurer
Back to top Go down
Phew
New Recruit
New Recruit
Phew

Sailor Time! * Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sailor Time! *   Sailor Time! * EmptyMon May 23, 2011 5:04 am

Sailor Time! * Tdues1

. Sailor Time .

His face would be as cold as the cliffs fending off the ranging sea as the boy would begin to explain. Sure, there weren’t a lot of magic users around, and even fewer of them used dark magic, nor many of them could even fly to begin with. As the boy drew the symbol of the man he was looking for, Deus would give it a quick glance before his hand would go into his little bag and retrieve a small book with dark brown leather casing, obviously worn after having been used vigorously. Having yet to say anything, Deus would begin to flick through the book, page after page went under his thumb as his eyes quickly scanned the pages. Suddenly he would grind of a halt in his reading and place the book down on the table, turning it so the boy could read, if he was literate. “To begin with, the fact that he uses what you described as dark magic, already narrowed it down to less than a handful of people, with the rune that also appears when he uses it gives more information about him.” He would continue pointing towards one of the pages as he was done talking.

“Usually, people that use magic have either learned it from a very young age, by an already seasoned magus, and will usually not have any special marks, however, you have those which you would call ‘possessed’” Turning the page over, there would be a drawings of more than ten different symbols, some just circles, other triangles and some in patterns. “If you are possessed, the thing possessing you will often leave its mark, as a signature if you’d like to always remind you that it’s there.” Letting the boy have a few seconds to survey the pictures, Deus would close the book and place it back into his bag. Taking a short sip from his cup he would continue. “Also, if he has a companion with the name of Baek, it would be wisely to get a description, as accurately as possible, to see if anyone would recognise him, though – if his friends is a magic wielder with companions they might also have more people around – depending on why you have been searching them for almost ten years?” looking at the boy, he would raise his eyebrows a little, trying to fish out why the boy wanted to find this person.

Experience Points: 1306
Thread Gains: +4 TEXP[2x threads,20.5][21.5][22.5][23.5]
Sailor Time! * Tdues3

Back to top Go down
ero
New Recruit
New Recruit

Sailor Time! * Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sailor Time! *   Sailor Time! * EmptyMon May 23, 2011 7:34 pm

It seemed like any further confrontation was avoided as the one who had initiated the challenge sat down from the big guy. There did not seem to be anymore reason too watch the two as he ordered another mug of ale. He shifted his attention over too the rest of the patrons, but it was mostly the same the first time he looked them over. He noticed a few cut throats had settled upon watching those two. They didn't seem interested in the youth more into the big man and his books.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Sailor Time! * Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sailor Time! *   Sailor Time! * EmptyMon May 23, 2011 11:19 pm

After drawing the symbol, I watch the mannerisms of the male before me. For the first time, it seemed like there was some assistance that could be had with this large man. I look to the parchments he held with interest as he begins to explain things. My ability to read was minimal at best, just enough to know basic symbols and worlds that had been developed in this world in the past 20 years; enough to get by. Of course, the ancient text would be lost to me, but I wouldn’t be the only one in that boat as a majority of the world was unable to make out those hieroglyphics.

As he mentioned possessed, it would not be my first time hearing that term, but it would be the first time that I would have made the correlation between that genre and the symbol on the male’s hand. I look to the male then back to the book as he continues to explain; it would seem that there was a class in session and I was actively learning something new. All and all I was impressed with what the male had to say as I learn back after the exhibition. When the questioning gaze comes, a social person, I decided to share, “that person killed my family when I was young. I need to find him for my own reasons.” All and all, impressed with the male, I comment, “I’m pretty impressed with how knowledgeable you are. My name is Jyn’Rai; it’s nice to meet you.” As I expected a name in response from this male, it would be around that time that I would feel eyes upon us; nothing intimidating, but the feeling that someone was watching you from across the room, like a hot chick or something to that nature. Though I could be wrong.

Persona: Jyn'Rai | Timeline: 20 AD (3 month before current) | EXP: 325 / 1581 | Role: Adventurer
Back to top Go down
Phew
New Recruit
New Recruit
Phew

Sailor Time! * Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sailor Time! *   Sailor Time! * EmptyTue May 24, 2011 8:47 am

Sailor Time! * Tdues1

. Sailor Time .

Having gotten his explain for this minor obsession of finding this mage, Dues asked his stuff calmly into his bag and sat up straight in his chair. His hands were calmly and idly placed in a triangle from the elbows that would be resting atop the table. “Don’t let revenge cloud you, if the man you described could kill a whole family with dark magic more than ten years ago, it would only be natural for him to be stronger now, if you are also no experienced in how black magic works – or magic at all, he will be likely to kill you if you confront him.” Dues would warn as he would stretch out his hand for a handshake; “I am Deus.” After having shared their names, Deus would sit back to his more relaxed position as he would look at the boy, his mind going in tracks on what they boy had said. If this boy was to ever even have a remote chance of defeating his own nightmare of a dark mage, he would have to have more knowledge than just ‘black balls of dark magic’ in him to win.
“How much do you know about magic?” he would ask in a low enough voice for only the two of them to hear. Magic, being somehow hard or rare to wield weren’t something one would gladly share with the entire world, many people wanted to learn the arcane arts, mostly for personal gains within power and wealth, though there were always the pearl among the pebbles that wanted to learn for the knowledge and its endless boundaries that came with it. At this moment Deus’s mind were focused, focused on learning the most about this boy, learning how he thought, how he would approach his nemesis and how he would deal with a dark mage, which would follow no rules or give the kid a chance to catch his breath – going up against a black mage, atop of that most likely corrupted by his own possession, would the same as taking one’s own dagger to the throat and cut it.

Experience Points: 1677
Thread Gains: +5 TEXP[2x threads,20.5][21.5][22.5][23.5][24.5]
Sailor Time! * Tdues3

Back to top Go down
ero
New Recruit
New Recruit

Sailor Time! * Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sailor Time! *   Sailor Time! * EmptyTue May 24, 2011 10:06 pm

Katsui had shifted his attention too the watered down ale. He was only moderately concerned about how much ale it would take it too get a good buzz. "Probably more money then I have." He murmured as a new pint of ale was delivered too him. Katsui would swirl the contents around in the cup before taking another sip from it. The thugs that had taken too watching the two, but they would disguise their interest by slipping in friendly conversation between them.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Sailor Time! * Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sailor Time! *   Sailor Time! * EmptyTue May 24, 2011 11:24 pm

I would accept the warning, but my pride would keep me from putting too much stock in it. To my current persona, being cocky and headstrong was a strongpoint. I felt that growing up with Boy, I had a fair amount of understanding on how magic worked, though this affinity was void; dark couldn’t be that much different, could it? I would keep his points in the back of my mind though, especially the part about the mage possibly being stronger now. As the hand is extended to me, my hand reaches out and takes it, offering a firm handshake to solidify the acquaintance. “Deus,” I echo the name to make sure I had it. Sitting back from the hand shake, I would continue to answer in a voice between the two of us, “my partner growing up was pretty skilled in void magics. We used to spar all the time, so I think I have a good understanding on how it works. I know that he always had to charge up his magic before using it, I’m not sure if all mages work the same in that aspect.” Of course, here I would be referring to the channeling and chanting process. I inquire, “are you very skilled in magic?”

Persona: Jyn'Rai | Timeline: 20 AD (3 month before current) | EXP: 222 / 1803 | Role: Adventurer
Back to top Go down
Phew
New Recruit
New Recruit
Phew

Sailor Time! * Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sailor Time! *   Sailor Time! * EmptyWed May 25, 2011 9:43 pm

Sailor Time! * Tdues1

. Sailor Time .

A short chuckle escaped him as the kid asked him if he was skilled within the field of magic. “You could say” he chuckled on, taking another sip from his ale. “That my friend depends on every person, some person have to ‘charge’ their spells for hours or even days before they can be used, you even have spells one can only use once in life!” he went on, this time more in a hushed voice as to not spread the knowledge to any poor listener that thought he would have something valuable to contribute to the conversation. On his last question, Deus would lean forwards leaning onto his right arm as he would lean so his head would be a good bit over the table, his long black braided hair framing his face. “You tell me.” He would say as a small grin appear dint he corner of his lips, giving him that little mysterious look which one could both feel relieved or worried about. Leaning back into the chair he would rotate his cup while looking at the kid. “You aren’t magic user yourself, so I’m guessing your means would be in the melee compartment, am I right? Close combat, swords or maybe hand to hand?” he would ask out and if the kid was to look him in the eyes, he would see a gaze which could stun some but wonder others about how much he actually knew.

Experience Points: 253
Total Exp: 1930
Thread Gains: +6 TEXP[2x threads,20.5][21.5][22.5][23.5][24.5][26.5]
Sailor Time! * Tdues3

Back to top Go down
ero
New Recruit
New Recruit

Sailor Time! * Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sailor Time! *   Sailor Time! * EmptyThu May 26, 2011 1:16 am

Katsui gave a yawn knowing that something had to happen soon. It would get boring otherwise. The thugs having got impatient with waiting had decided too make a move. They would pass a few coins too some of the sailors, who would immediately punch one of the other parties causing a bar brawl to ignite. Katsui just gave a smile at what was happening as the bar brawl started to expand encompassing the whole bar. The two who were having their conversation would be interrupted by a body of a sailor flying over their table knocking it over. One of the other patrons would follow up trying too swing a chair in his hands at the both of them.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Sailor Time! * Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sailor Time! *   Sailor Time! * EmptyThu May 26, 2011 5:34 pm

I would smirk lightly as the gentleman chuckles understanding that my question may have been an understatement of sorts judging by his reaction. I listen on between the difference of aptitude of mages and how it related to charging. As Deus leans in, I would be involuntarily prompted to do the same engaged by his words thus far. The question left me feeling a bit at unease as I didn’t know what the implication was in it. I lean back into my chair after him and in looking at him, the feeling of uneasiness grew more, almost as if there was something in his aura or gaze that coaxed it. It was a bit creepy and unnerving to be around. To answer his question, I speak, “I personally don’t use magic. I’m more of a hand to hand fighter myself.” There was the chance that could sound a bit odd seeing as there was a sheathed blade on my back between the wood of the chair and my body, but it was the truth. I didn’t really care for weapon when I fought; it was all about the basics and using your body as a weapon. Now my other personas were a bit different in that department. “But…” I begin, but am suddenly interrupted by not only a sound of something happening in the rowdy bar, but also a body as it is flung between the gentleman and myself, taking the table to the ground with it.

Persona: Jyn'Rai | Timeline: 20 AD (3 month before current) | EXP: 260 / 2063 | Role: Adventurer
Back to top Go down
Phew
New Recruit
New Recruit
Phew

Sailor Time! * Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sailor Time! *   Sailor Time! * EmptyFri May 27, 2011 8:09 am

Sailor Time! * Tdues1

. Sailor Time .

AListening in deep concentration to what the boy was saying came to an abrupt end as the table suddenly collapsed. Raising his right brow, he would look down at the man lying on top of it, somewhat dazed from the impact. Not a second later, a second man came through the air, this one though more intent on causing harm to the one already lying on the floor. This person however weren’t unharmed, but came swinging a chair around. “Best bar in the area” he snickered as he leant backwards, barely avoiding the first swing of the chair that just went past his face. Getting up from his own seat he would lean forwards and grab the man by the biceps, almost lifting him off the ground as he would throw him off balance, causing him to fall over onto the chair. With a quick glance over the bar, it was apparent that it had turned out into a brawl where everyone was everyone’s enemy. Taking a step backwards, Deus would pick up his bag and place it over his shoulder while continuously watching around, almost anticipating another try at him from someone else. “This a good example where the use of magic is not recommended” he would say to the kid, “If one does, they suddenly become the prime target for everyone within the bar, meaning that you’d have to be one hell of a magus in order to fend em all off”

Dodging an oncoming chair that flew through the air, Deus would yet again turn to the kiddo. “If you are really looking for this mage of yours, I can tell you right now, he won’t be in a bar!” and with that Deus would quickly jump over the table and head towards the more calmer corner in the backroom of the bar, though only to be stopped halfway by a drunkard grabbing his arm, delivering a weak punch to his back.

Experience Points: 346
Total Exp: 2276
Thread Gains: +7 TEXP[2x threads,20.5][21.5][22.5][23.5][24.5][26.5][27.5]
Sailor Time! * Tdues3

Back to top Go down
ero
New Recruit
New Recruit

Sailor Time! * Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sailor Time! *   Sailor Time! * EmptyFri May 27, 2011 10:34 pm

The pack of thugs who had started the commotion had split up too encircle their prospective prey. They would let the commotion of the bar fight present them with the perfect opportunity too strike, which it soon did. The closest one too Deus would exploit the opening left by the drunkard grabbing his arm and throw a left hook at him, which was merely a feint, so that a flash of steel would bury itself in his abdomen. They others would try too seperate Jyn from the big guy by having two of their number trying too double team him before he could help out his comrade.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Sailor Time! * Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sailor Time! *   Sailor Time! * EmptySat May 28, 2011 8:06 pm

My body rises up around the same time as the male who had previously sat before me. I am able to duck an incoming punch aimed for my face and I push away the person doing the punching, allowing someone else to belt him in the face for little to no reason; I suppose bar brawls were like that. Hearing the words of Deus, I comment, “Ah, I see, then thanks for the tip. If that’s the case, then I have no reason to be in this bar!” I didn’t know how well the mage could fight hand to hand, but if he relied mostly on his magic, then he would be at a disadvantage here even if he was big as hell. I didn’t really want to go around slicing people up as Battousai and if I fought normally, I would probably leave here with a few whelps and bruises. I would offer up the solution, “so, perhaps we should make our way out of the bar for now?” Whether he wanted to was up to the mage, I for one would be carefully constructing an escape route to the door. I wanted to take the road of least punches.

Persona: Jyn'Rai | Timeline: 20 AD (3 month before current) | EXP: 200 / 2263 UYB | Role: Adventurer

Last edited by aѕceпxion on Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Phew
New Recruit
New Recruit
Phew

Sailor Time! * Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sailor Time! *   Sailor Time! * EmptySun May 29, 2011 5:40 am

Sailor Time! * Tdues1

. Sailor Time .

Taking the hit to the stomach, the big man would bend over slightly before releasing a growl at the man. With a drunkard hanging on his hand, he would almost lift him above his head and slam him down over the one that had punched him before turning to the kid. “No shit sunshine, did you come up with that plan on your own?” he growled back at the kid as he pushed the two in front of him away. With a quick glance around, he noticed the door in the corner next to the bar where he was standing. “Kid, door!” he shouted while motioning for the door that he had newly discovered. Stepping over to the two he had just knocked over, he would slowly make his way through the doorway and wait on the other side for the kid. “I hate bars, always so noisy” he muttered to himself as he looked out of the doorway, looking at how the bar had turned into a warzone, where chairs, jugs, cups, tables and men were thrown about. When or if the kid would come his way, he would motion for them to continue through the narrow hallway which had two doors on either side and a door at the end, which one could guess was the backdoor exit.

Experience Points: 225
Total Exp: 2501
Thread Gains: +8 TEXP[2x threads,20.5][21.5][22.5][23.5][24.5][26.5][27.5][29.5]
Sailor Time! * Tdues3

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Sailor Time! * Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sailor Time! *   Sailor Time! * EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 4:18 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content