Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Visit to The'den

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Rep! : 56

A Visit to The'den - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: A Visit to The'den   A Visit to The'den - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 9:15 pm

First topic message reminder :

Due to him having been a good boy, Jyneil figured that she would reward Yuki with another visit. Of course this came at the cost of having to bargain with both Battousai and Jyn who were busy with Jun’Jo building. The fact that they were busy during the day meant that Jyneil normally could only use the body at night, but having decided to train for a full day between each other in the internal Realm of Jin, things worked out to allow Jyneil to be out during the day. Thus she would be garbed in a white summer dress with subtle shades of violet mixed into its design. Her hair would be down, white and flowing, bouncing even, with each stride of the horse on which she road. She would arrive from the east, having ridden from Jun’Jo to there; that was the deal and the pain that she had to go through since Battousai and Jyn both refused to ride for her to make a social call. It was very uncomfortable for her, but she would do it for Yuki’s sake.

She would arrive at the front gates and much as Yuki had promised, the guards would let her in after hearing her name. With a soft smile, she would wave for the minions to continue their work as she passed into Theden. “Now…” she wonders to herself, generally knowing where Yuki was before manifesting herself. Now things were reversed; she would have to seek him out while in radiant and plain noon day time sun. Casually, she would stride upon the brown horse moving into the village.

291 / 291
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic

PostSubject: Re: A Visit to The'den   A Visit to The'den - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 4:52 pm

As Jyneil answers him, Yuki listens to her single word answer, though she didn't indicate what else she wished to hunt for, instead she begins to move away from him and down the merchant's lane. Holding his ground for a moment, Yuki watches Jyneil as she goes about seeming to be searching for something. Finally after a few moments Yuki begins to move after Jyneil. Catching up with Jyneil, Yuki brings his hand out to lightly place on her lower back unless she pulls away from him. Reaching his hand out, Yuki glances around before turning his attention down to her, " And what would we be hunting for now? " Yuki asks as he looks down at Jyneil, " Have we gotten to the part about a new wardrobe for me, or are we looking for a new wardrobe for you? If its for you I think I could suggest some new clothing ideas. " the half-breed adds in a playful manner, a devilish grin taking form on his visage. After the comment, Yuki keeps his attention on her for a moment longer before he shifts his gaze from her and glances around, wondering what she would say or if she would scold him again.

EXP: 218
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: A Visit to The'den   A Visit to The'den - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 8:38 pm

Not really paying Yuki any mind, she would speak in a distracted tone, “I’ll know when I see it…” He seemed to guess what it was she was looking for and with a smile, she would look up to him and speak, “you hit the nail on the head; we’re going to upgrade your wardrobe. Since mine is flawless, you needn’t have to worry about that.” After offering a cute smile, she looks back out to notice a shop to their right. This place being more of a building than a cart, she would gravitate towards it and walk into the open door. Inside there would be various fabrics hanging about and on display with a few completed pieces as well. The resident tailor would be sitting on a stool behind a counter near the back of the shop. Sauntering through the shop, Jyneil looks at the various fabrics that were on display, running her fingers through the lighter materials that seemed almost silky.

178 / 4768
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Rep! : 10

PostSubject: Re: A Visit to The'den   A Visit to The'den - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 9:14 pm

Though he expected to be scolded again for his comment, no such thing happened as she begins to speak to him, though it seemed as if she didn't pay his comment much attention either. Shifting his gaze, Yuki looks to Jyneil and smiles faintly since he had guessed right with what they where doing at the moment, though they, or rather she, was searching for new cloths for him, but Yuki didn't see much of a problem with what he currently had on and normally wore. " I wouldn't say its flawless.. I can think of a few things that you could add. " Yuki murmurs as he follows after Jyneil once she begins to move towards a shop she had spotted. Following after Jyneil, Yuki makes his way into the shop after her and as he steps inside, Yuki shifts his gaze for a brief moment, glancing around the shop before he turns his gaze back to Jyneil. " So tell me, what exactly do you plan to dress me up in or do I get a say so in what I get to wear? " Yuki asks as he watches Jyneil as she begins to run her fingers through the fabrics as she moves forwards.

EXP: 210
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: A Visit to The'den   A Visit to The'den - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 3:30 pm

“It’s not good to murmur,” Jyneil would comment while running her fingers through a different fabric and looking it over, “it’s not becoming of a man…” Her voice would trail off as if simply stating fact as she continued to browse, obviously happy to be in an area where she would be able to shop like this. Since he didn’t seem to understand why they were here, Jyneil would make the comment, “common people wear common clothes… but a leader wears the clothing of a leader.” Her attention shifts from what she was looking at as he feet take her away from that area she begins walking through the shop. She makes the comment, “we need something stately and noble for you to wear, so that when people see you, they immediate know that you’re someone of importance.” Since it had been started that he was wearing normal attire earlier, she wanted him to be more to the point as to where he would resemble something different. Coming to a realization, she would speak, “hmm… you wear armor a lot too and it would be a bother for your armor to not be built into your clothing… so we may have to speak to a blacksmith as well.”

242 / 5010
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: A Visit to The'den   A Visit to The'den - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 4:38 pm

Upon hearing Jyneil's comment about murmuring, Yuki gives a faint nod, " Alright. " he says, looking at her a moment longer before he shifts his attention from her. As she continues to speak, Yuki fall's silent and listens to her. As he watches her, Yuki could tell that she was happy and intern a smile took form on the half-breeds face as he watches her form the corner of his eye. With Jyneil seeming to be happy, Yuki didn't wish to do anything to upset that balance and cause her to not be happy, so he decides not to object to what she wishes to much while they are here and she picks out what she wishes him to wear. At this point in time, she was someone that had more control over him then any other in the village, seeming to lead him around and give him orders as if the queen or some other higher up noble of the village. When she makes the comment bout him wearing armor, Yuki nods his head faintly, though he keeps silent while listening to her. " It would be a detriment if I didn't wear armor when fighting, I don't think you nor the people in the village wish for me to be injured, correct? " Yuki teases as he looks at Jyneil, " .. Also I have no problem with looking like a commoner, I was one of them at one point you could say.. "

EXP: 251
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: A Visit to The'den   A Visit to The'den - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 10:32 am

Moving to him, she pats him on the chest and then leans up on her tip toes to kiss Yuki on the side of his face before lowering and answering, “I would never want you to get hurt.” Since there weren’t outside and in public, she wasn’t too concerned about showing small signs of affection like this. Turning away from Yuki briskly, Jyneil moves towards the back counter as she calls out to the tailor, “good day, the village leader needs some assistance with his wardrobe!” Her voice rings out as if almost singing. The tailor would look up from behind the counter on which he was sitting on a stool. He would be a younger male with mid length red hair that wore a long sleeved tee shirt over a black apron-like covering. In hearing the customer speak, he sits down a book that he was reading and stands up as he greets, “welcome… ah, the village leader is it.” Looking to Yuki he speaks, “you’re doing a good job with the village, sir; how can I help you today?”

Ooc \\ sending to UYB, restarting EXP at 0
194 / 5204
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: A Visit to The'den   A Visit to The'den - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 2:01 pm

As Jyneil draws closer to him, Yuki shifts his gaze to look down at her while she pats his chest and leans up. Keeping his gaze set on her, Yuki makes no attempt to stop her from kissing him on the side of the face or anything else that may upset her. Bringing his hand up from his side, Yuki lightly places it on her cheek and softly caresses her cheek while she remains within close proximity of him. " And I would never want you to get hurt either Jyneil... " Yuki say's softly as he looks down at Jyneil. When she begins to turn away from him, Yuki lets his hand fall back to his side as he begins to follow after her. Though he wished to have more physical contact with the female in front of him, Yuki made no attempt to take hold of her or show any sign of his desire. Standing not far behind her, Yuki lifts his gaze and looks towards the tailor as Jyneil calls out to him. Since he was the topic of the matters at hand, Yuki shifts out from behind Jyneil and moves to stand next to her as he gives a faint nod to what the tailor had said, " Thank you. I have come to get some new clothing, some that makes me look more stately and noble so I will look like the leader of Theden. " Yuki answers before he glances to Jyneil, " And this nice young lady will be providing all the items for trade. " Yuki says teasingly as he looks down at Jyneil.

EXP: 271
OOC: sending to UYB, restarting EXP at 0
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: A Visit to The'den   A Visit to The'den - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 6:57 pm

Fluidly Jyneil would confirm, “…from his pocket.” Transitioning on, she would state, “now I have a few ideas in my head unless you have something that you have in mind. Since you’re a tailor, I’ll assume you’re competent in your role. If possible we want to see about integrating armor into his wardrobe so that he doesn’t have to change on the fly in case there comes up an issue where he is forced to battle, defend the village, or what have you.” Looking to Jyneil after having listened to Yuki, the merchant would attempt to keep up with the nature of the request. With a nod, he would take some mental notes while rubbing his chin and speaking, “I think I should be able to help you out there. I have a pretty good relationship with one of the blacksmith’s, so as long as you have the trade items, I’m sure that I could come up with something for you.” Delighted at this, Jyneil would speak, “we definitely need a robe for him, do you have any material for that.” With a nod, the tailor would state that he did and would move through the shop to a length of crimson material and would hold it out for her and speak, “this material flows well and would be good to be worn on his back on his shoulders… first, though…” He turns his attention to Yuki, “do you mind if I take your measurements?”

261 / 261
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: A Visit to The'den   A Visit to The'den - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 10:09 pm

A smirk takes form on Yukis face in response to Jyneil's comment about it coming out of his pocket and though he wanted to say something he decides to remain silent for the moment and let Jyneil do the talking since she was the one that had the idea for a new wardrobe. As Jyneil and the tailor exchange words, Yuki remains silent still, watching as the tailor goes off to fetch some material for Jyneil. When he comes back Yuki glances at what he had brought, Jyneil wished for him to have a robe for something though he wasn't sure what. With the tailor speaking to him, Yuki turns his gaze to the male and gives a faint nod to his question, " That is fine, just tell me what you need me to do. " with that Yuki falls silent again as he watches the tailor, waiting to see what he would need to do for the tailor.

EXP: 163 / 163
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: A Visit to The'den   A Visit to The'den - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 10:20 pm

“Great,” the tailor would say as he reaches into one of the pockets on the apron and pulls out a measuring tape. The tailor would go ahead and measure Yuki’s body and then he and Jyneil would draw out some concepts about his wardrobe with the armor implementation. This process would be long and boring much like agreeing to go to a mall with a chick and then she spend an hour looking at clothes in an all woman’s clothing store. As such, the process with the merchant would take about an hour before they had a good idea of what was to be made with the prototypes expected to be finished by the end of the week, thus securing the fact that Jyneil would either have to return or be around at that time. A lot of the things that she was setting in motion hinted that she would be around more than normal. After getting things straight with the tailor, Jyneil would finally tell Yuki that they were done there and from there she would walk out of the merchant’s shop allowing him to help two others who had walked in and waited for him during their time there.

213 / 474
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: A Visit to The'den   A Visit to The'den - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 10:36 pm

As the tailor begins to take his measurements, Yuki remains still only moving when the tailor needed him to move and how he needed him to move. After being measured Yuki watches as Jyneil and the tailor get to work on ideas for his wardrobe. Though he initially thought it would only take a few minutes, after the few minutes mark had passed Yuki realizes that it would take longer then that, however the half-breed knew that he was in for the long hall as Jyneil takes care of business and he enjoyed spending time with her. As he waited, the half-breed begins to grow board since he didn't have anything to do but he keeps the fact that he was growing board to himself as the two work on his wardrobe ideas. As the two finish and Jyneil finally informs him that they where finished here, Yuki lets out a sigh of relief as he gives a nod as he follows after Jyneil as she makes her way out of the tailor's shop. Stepping out of the shop, Yuki glances around for a brief moment before turning his gaze back to Jyneil, " .. With that taken care of, where are we off to next? " Yuki asks, expecting there to be another destination on there little outing.

EXP: 231
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: A Visit to The'den   A Visit to The'den - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 10:16 pm

After finishing things out with the tailor Jyneil would happily walk out into the market place and bask in the light of the sun above. Turning around towards Yuki as he asks his question, she thinks over it for a moment and realizes that they had gotten a lot done in a short amount of time. As things were now, they only had to wait on people. Looking to him, she would say, “let’s go back to the tavern so that we can tell the barkeeper to ask around for people for the talent show and for making fliers.” She figured that the barkeeper would see the most traffic and be the most reliable between the people in the village thus far. She says, after that, we can get my horse and I’ll let you make me lunch at your house before I leave.” It was a given that she wouldn’t stay the entire day, but the amount of time she had been spending was much greater than what she had given thus far.

179 / 653
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: A Visit to The'den   A Visit to The'den - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 2:50 am

As Jyneil begins to speak, Yuki listens as she informs him that they will be going back to the tavern to talk with the barkeeper to which he gives a faint nod. Yuki liked the idea of heading back to his house, though he didn't like the idea of her leaving but he knew that couldn't be helped. " Alright then. I may have to take a few hours making that lunch though. " Yuki says playfully as he glances over to her before turning his gaze back ahead of them as he begins to lead the way back to the tavern, " So, what would you like to eat for lunch? ... A nice slab of meat or perhaps you would like some fruiter, maybe some strawberries and other kinds? " Yuki asks, wondering what she would like since she had said he would be making her lunch, " Also, will you be eating lunch alone or will I be joining you? "

EXP: 163
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: A Visit to The'den   A Visit to The'den - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 9:27 pm

Jyneil would giggle, “are you that bad at cooking?” Thinking to herself, she wonders out loud, “…or does that mean you need time to prepare a feast worthy of me?” Looking squarely to him as she walked forward she would answer him, “something good, but I want you to pick.” Folding her arms she looks back forwards and blushes, “it has no meaning if it’s not something you pick.” She had already given him a hint earlier about the types of food she liked, so she would use this to gauge how much he was really paying attention to her, or if he were just ogling her body all date. She answers, “and of course you’ll be eating me… I’d feel odd if I were eating and you were just staring at me… how do you expect someone to eat like that?”

148 / 801
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: A Visit to The'den   A Visit to The'den - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 11:38 pm

Hearing Jyneil giggle made Yuki smile faintly as he glances down at her, listening to her as she begins to answer him. As she inquire about him being a bad cook, Yuki shakes his head faintly, He didn't have a problem with his cooking, then again he could eat just about anything that was eatable. Though initially he had not thought of making a large lunch for her, given how much she had eaten before when they where at the tavern, perhaps he could take his time in making something for her to eat though to prolonged her visit. Looking down at her as she looks at him, he sets his gaze upon hers and as she informs him that she wishes for him to pick, Yuki gives a faint nod to her desire for him to pick the food. Since the choice of what she will be eating for lunch now rested upon his shoulders, Yuki begins to think of what he could make her and what he knew she would eat since he didn't wish to make something she wouldn't eat or wouldn't like. Listening to her comment about eating, a devilish grin takes form on the half-breeds face. As she finishes speaking Yuki responds, " I'm not sure, " He says before leaning in closer so he could speak more personal with her so no one else could hear, " Though I wouldn't mind eating you, you do look rather delicious. " He adds playfully.

EXP: 259
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: A Visit to The'den   A Visit to The'den - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 8:06 pm

A blush comes to her face as she pushes him away with her delicate palm against his side and scolds, “no flirting in public…” She didn’t know if he would ever become easy to deal with, but then again, him being him is probably what made him him. “J-just make sure it’s good… you’re one hundred years to early for something like that. Hmph!” Jyneil would mask her shyness with the cloak of her seeming annoyed, though she wasn’t that annoyed with Yuki. Looking up, she would see the tavern and the horse that she had come in on. He seemed to be doing well and just relaxing. Moving to the door of the tavern, Jyneil would stand before it and wait for Yuki to open it unless he got to it first and just did it on his own accord.

147 / 948
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: A Visit to The'den   A Visit to The'den - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 8:32 pm

As she pushes against his side, Yuki takes a half step away from her, giving a faint nod to her comment. With the comment about making it good, Yuki smirks faintly though he lets out a soft sigh as she makes the comment about being a hundred years to early. " I guess I'll save the rest of my flirting for when we get to my house. " Yuki says as he sets his gaze upon the horse she had rode in on as well as the tavern. " Are you sure you aren't just saying that because your the one that's a hundred years to early? Or perhaps you are afraid? " Yuki asks, glancing to her for a brief moment before he turns his gaze from her as he steps forwards as they come to the tavern. Stepping forward, Yuki reaches out and pulls the door open and allows Jyneil to go into the tavern first before he follows after her into the tavern.

EXP: 165
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: A Visit to The'den   A Visit to The'den - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 9:34 pm

Jyneil would cross her arms over her chest defensively and condemn, “ecchi!” As the doors are opened, his question would go unanswered as she walks into the interior of the tavern. Looking into it, she is greeted by a familiar face as the florist turns around to see her and Yuki enter into the tavern. With a worried expression, she asks, “oh, have I taken too long?” She was under the assumption that they had come to check on her. Already she would have placed examples of her flowers around the room, decorating portions of the wall and tables to get a feel for what the tavern could feel and look like, only in small areas to test. Jyneil would smile and wave her hand dismissively and speak, “no no, nothing like that; we’ve just come to talk to the barkeeper, that’s all.” The flower lady seemed relieved. Turning around to Yuki, Jyneil would speaks, “go and handle things with the Innkeeper for me please. I’m going to speak with the flower lady.”

193 / 1141
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: A Visit to The'den   A Visit to The'den - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 9:45 pm

Once she had made her way into the tavern, Yuki follows after her, letting the door shut behind him while he moves up to her side once again. In the tavern, Yuki glances around for brief moment, noticing the flowers in some of the tavern, an indication that the florist had already begun her work. When he hears the florist speak about taking to long, Yuki looks to her and shakes his head faintly, " No. " he murmurs lightly before turning his gaze from her as Jyneil begins to speak upon the question as well. Upon hearing Jyneil begin to speak to him, Yuki shifts his gaze back to her and listens as she tells him to go tend with the other matters they had come here to take care of. " Alright. " Yuki answers with a nod before pulling away from Jyneil, leaving her to tend to the florist while he heads to the bar. Moving over to the bar to speak with the bartender, Yuki leans in a bit close so he could speak with the male in private, wishing to pick up some things for Jyneil's lunch before tending to the other business he had come for. Once the bartender had come to speak with him, Yuki would inform him that he would like some raw fish and fruit if at all possible, with that he would move on to the business about the entertainment for the tavern.

EXP: 252
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: A Visit to The'den   A Visit to The'den - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 8:40 pm

Her gaze would trail Yuki as he made his way towards the bar and the bartender before Jyneil’s attention returns to the young lady whom they were doing business with to get the tavern looking good. With a welcoming smile, Jyneil would congratulate, I really like what you’ve done already… I think the village leader approves of it as well.” The young lady smiles with a bashful blush as she informs, “I’ve only really got things set up to get a feel for what may be good. I’m glad you like it; I will have to go out into the fields later in order to pick the flowers that I’ll need to fill this area up.” Understanding this, Jyneil would think for a moment and ask, “is it really safe for you wander outside of the village on your own?” The lady would advise, “it should be fine, I’ve never had any problems with wild beasts or bandits. I’m pretty low key.” Jyneil would look concerned but would be okay with this for now. They would continue to talk about various arrangements that could be set up along with the introduction of decorative lights and such. During this process, Jyneil would assume that Yuki remembered what to talk to the barkeeper about and would let him handle it, since he was a man and all.

245 / 1386
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: A Visit to The'den   A Visit to The'den - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 9:22 pm

Before getting down to the nitty gritty of there conversation the bartender fetches the food that Yuki had requested, wrapping it in some dry cloth and material to keep it protected. Once the bartender brings him what he had requested, Yuki pulls it close to him as he begins to speak with the bartender. " In order to attract more patrons to the tavern we are trying to liven up the place and as such I would like you to spread the word and search for a musician to play music. " Yuki says as he looks at the bartender. Having listened to what his village leader wishes to do with the tavern, the bartender brings his hand up to rub his chin while thinking over what was being asked of him. After taking a moment to think it over, the bartender finally gives a nod as he pulls his hand from his chin, " I'll start letting people know so we can start taking auditions for people who want to take the job. Would you like to be notified of anyone seeking the job? " the bartender asks as he looks at Yuki. Having shifted his gaze from the bartender, Yuki was looking towards Jyneil as he listened to the bartender and as the question is asked, Yuki turns his gaze back to the male and gives a faint nod, " I guess that would be for the better. "

EXP: 249
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: A Visit to The'den   A Visit to The'den - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 4:16 pm

Jyneil would still be in the process of speaking with the florist who we’ll call Flo for the time being while Yuki was speaking with the bartender. Around this time, they would both be walking with one another about the tavern, stopping at one of the walls that held a torch. Jyneil would have her arms folded at her stomach as Flo would speak about the type of arrangements she was thinking of. These sort of things took time, but Jyneil would be very efficient at describing what she wanted and it seemed like Flo was able to pick up her likes pretty quickly. Mixed in with the talk about business would be random gossip about the village and the merchant district and which merchants were having drama with which merchant’s wife, etcetera. There would be giggling and talking from that section of the tavern that would continue until the two were pulled away from one another.

178 / 1564
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: A Visit to The'den   A Visit to The'den - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 6:09 pm

With the business concluded the bartender pulls away from Yuki and goes back to his business. As the bartender walks away, Yuki turns his attention back to Jyneil and begins to watch her again as she speaks with the florist about decorating the tavern while walking around. Since Jyneil seemed to be having a good time speaking with the florist, Yuki would remain silent and simply watch her, letting her continue to speak with the female and enjoy her time.

Finally after a few moments Yuki decides they should be moving on since Jyneil wished to have lunch before leaving so he speaks up, " Come along dear, I still have to make you lunch. " the half-breed say's with a light grin as he looks over at Jyneil. Along with the comment, Yuki pulls away from the bar and begins to move towards Jyneil.

EXP: 160
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: A Visit to The'den   A Visit to The'den - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 11:33 pm

While talking, Jyneil would notice that Yuki was waiting for her. When he spoke she would give him a funny look before looking back to the florist and telling her that they would talk later and she would be waiting to see what Flo would be able to come up with for the tavern. The idea of the village garden had already been brought up as a topic of discussion, so that was thrown in the pot of deliverables that Jyneil would be looking forward to on their next meeting. Jyneil would offer a ‘see you later’ to Flo, who would wave goodbye to both Jyneil and Yuki before Jyneil turns towards Yuki and walks past him towards the door, lifting her eyes to look at him as she walked past. There wouldn’t be anything particular in the look, such as annoyance or affection, just a passing glance as she moves to the door that Yuki would have to open for her.

172 / 1736
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: A Visit to The'den   A Visit to The'den - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 11:40 pm

Having called for her, Yuki keeps his gaze set upon Jyneil and notices the funny look she gives him after his comment, though he makes no response in reaction to the look she had given him. When she begins to move for the door and gives him a passing glance, Yuki begins to follow after her. Catching up with her, Yuki steps past her to move up to the door and open it for her, allowing her to go through the door first before he follows after her and lets it shut behind him. " I take it things went well? " Yuki asks as he moves to Jyneil's side, " I spoke with the bartender and he is going to start searching for someone to play music in the tavern. Perhaps next time you come and visit there will be someone there playing to liven up the place. " Now that they had left the tavern with all there business taken care of, the next stop Yuki was heading for was his house unless Jyneil decided to change that, " Do you have any flower you like in particular? " Yuki asks, glancing to Jyneil for a brief moment before turning his gaze back ahead of them.

EXP: 211
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: A Visit to The'den   A Visit to The'den - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 10:15 pm

After passing through the door, Jyneil’s attention would shift to her horse, would she would straighten her arm and points to while looking back to him in a cute manner as if to ask him to take care of her horse for her. It would be coming with them, after all. With a nod, she would confirm that things had gone well with Flo. Hearing his words, she would praise, “good boy! Now soon that will be taken care of.” She lowers her pointing arms and thinks a little before saying, “I like the pale pink ones with the large petals. I believe she called then Rekoias…” She lifts her arms and stretches them above her head arching her back as she stretches with a sigh, “we’ve set a lot in motion today.” Her arms lower to her side and she looks back to Yuki speaking, “maybe it won’t take that long to whip this village into shape after all.” There’s a smile and a light giggle with the words as she beams looking up at Yuki.

186 / 1922
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: A Visit to The'den   A Visit to The'den - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 10:26 pm

Seeing her pointing to the horse that was tied up, Yuki gives a faint nod as he moves over to the animal and begins to untie it since it needed to be taken with them. While untying the horse, Yuki turns his gaze back to Jyneil for a moment, catching the nod before she speaks up. At first, as she refers to him as a good boy, Yuki remains silent about the comment as he turns his gaze back to the horse once he had it untied and begins to move over to Jyneil as he leads the animal along. As she informs him of what type of flower she likes, Yuki gives a faint nod as he thinks upon her answer. Thinking upon her answer, Yuki watches as she raises her arms above her head and stretches and while she stretches his gaze wanders across her form for a moment before he brings it back to her face as she speaks again. " Perhaps. " Yuki says with a nod as he begins to move, moving slowly so she could keep up with him, " Now to my house for lunch? " Yuki inquire as he glances towards Jyneil.

EXP: 198
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: A Visit to The'den   A Visit to The'den - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 10:22 pm

With a nod, Jyneil would answer with a soft smile across her face, “yes, please lead the way, Village Leader.” With that, she would allow him to take them from points A to point B. As such, steps would be taken, and she would begin to walk along side Yuki, allowing him to lead the way to his house. While being with him, she had noticed the change in his behavior. He seemed more reserve with his impulses which made him seem more manly in a way and less of a boyish flirt. While walking along side him, she would look up into his face, admiring him, but if he were to look back to her, she would lower her gaze back to the road ahead of them. During this time, she would make small talk, basically recapping the things they had done previously today to fill their morning. She was looking forward to what he might prepare for her, while taking glances to what was given to him by the tavern bar keep. Before long, they would arrive at his house and Jyneil would wait for him to tie up her horse and lead the way into his abode.

208 / 2130
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: A Visit to The'den   A Visit to The'den - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 11:04 pm

With an answer from her, Yuki gives a faint nod and begins to lead the way back to his house with her horse in tow. Leading the way to his house, Yuki keeps his gaze set ahead of them though from time to time he would glance down to Jyneil for a brief moment before turning his gaze back ahead of them. When she made all talk he would respond accordingly and listen to her as she recaps what they had taken care of. The things he had gotten at the tavern where wrapped up so the contents couldn't be seen, a measure Yuki had taken to keep her from seeing what he had gotten. Once they arrive at his house, Yuki would first attend to the horse, tying it up outside before he moves over to the door and opens it from her, allowing her to enter into his house first before following after her. Once inside, Yuki shuts the door before turning his attention to Jyneil, " Can I get you anything to drink? "

EXP: 180
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: A Visit to The'den   A Visit to The'den - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 7:32 pm

In entering, Jyneil would glance about the house after Yuki had opened the door for her and closed it behind her. She would walk daintily with her arms behind her back, humming lightly to herself. She would get a feel for how Yuki lived as a bachelor, judging him by the quality of his home. Though he would have to describe it, she would be on the lookout for messiness or laziness, basic signs of a bachelor. As he speaks, she shifts her attention to him to understand what she was saying before turning and shrugging, “water is fine, I guess.” She would walk into his living room and start to look around for sighs of other females having been there or anything to that nature. It would be understandable since he was the village leader, single, and a man who would father several children by several women, but it would be mostly out of her curiosity that she would look. She would allot him time to get started on cooking as she thought about what she could do to make his house look better and more ‘kingly’ than it currently was.

209 / 2339
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: A Visit to The'den   A Visit to The'den - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 8:14 pm

For the most part the living room where individuals come into the house was kept relatively clean and free of things that would obstruct others in the living area nor where there signs of other females living in the house. As she gives him her answer, Yuki gives a faint nod, " Alright, I guess " he says playfully before turning away from her and heading into the kitchen. Once in the kitchen Yuki sets down what he had gotten from the bar before fetching a glass and filling it with water, " I guess I will have to start keeping something else besides water for you to drink. " Yuki comments as he makes his way back to her and offers her the glass of water.

Once he had given her the water Yuki makes his way back into the kitchen and begins to gather what he needs. " If you wish you can take a seat in the living room or walk around if you want. "

EXP: 171
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: A Visit to The'den   A Visit to The'den - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 8:02 pm

Her gaze shifts to Yuki as he returns with the water for her. With a soft smile, she thanks him and speaks, “I only drink the finest wines and juices. When you have something else, make sure that it can properly please my pallet.” She watches as he walks off and towards the kitchen in order to prepare dinner. Slowly, she lifts the cup of water to her lips and takes a sip from it before lowering it. They had done plenty of walking thus far since lunch, so she wanted to make sure she was properly hydrated, since that was good for the skin. When he mentions for her to take a seat, she would look around at the seating options. In her experience of being in houses in this day in age, seating ranged from relic couches that had been reupholstered to simpler wooden chairs and such. She felt that Yuki’s furniture would speak about him, depending on what was there, as she asks, “did you do the decorating yourself, or have your men (or women) put things in place?”

195 / 2534
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: A Visit to The'den   A Visit to The'den - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 9:15 pm

Yuki listened to her answer as he heads into the kitchen and thinks upon what she liked to drink and knew he had to get at least some juice so he could offer her that when she came to visit him and perhaps look into getting some wine for her as well. On the counter Yuki sets the items he had gotten from the bartender before he shifts over to where he cooks, a fire pit with a metal plate raised above it. With flint and tender, Yuki takes a moment to start the fire in the pit before putting a few pieces of wood on the fire to keep it going. Upon hearing Jyenil speak up, Yuki glances to the living room for a moment before turning his gaze back to the cooking plate, " I did some of my own decorating however there were things already here when I moved in. Is there something you don't like or think you might wish to add? Are you going to girly my house up? " Yuki asks in a playful manner. The seating within the living room was relics from the old word that Yuki had taken time to fix using animal furs, a reclining chair set in one corner with a table next to it and a large L shaped couch set against the front wall close to the door. On the back wall which can be seen once entering into the house rested an assortment of trophy's that Yuki had collected.

EXP: 253
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: A Visit to The'den   A Visit to The'den - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 12:18 am

OOC: sending to UYB, restarting EXP at 0
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: A Visit to The'den   A Visit to The'den - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 9:46 pm

She continues to drink from the water, taking the liquid contents about half way down before walking towards the kitchen area. Reaching it, she sits the cup down, not wanting to hold onto it and then reclines in a relaxed stance with her back against the counter and her gaze on Yuki. With his question, she would shake her head and answer, “no, it looks very much like somewhere you would live.” Her back presses off of the counter and she begins taking steps back into the main area. She comments, “it’s not until after I become queen that I’ll prepare a proper house… but this will due for now.”

In this manner, she would continue light airy conversation with Yuki in the time it took him to prepare and produce the meal that was promised to her. She was able to enjoy this relaxing time with him without a pressing deadline to leave, immediate danger besetting them, or a current goal or objective to reach. Though she wasn’t in a place where she often stayed, she didn’t necessarily feel uncomfortable in Yuki’s house. She felt almost like it was a place where she could get used to staying. Still, such things were impossible with her current situation, which was delicate within itself.

The amount of time left for Jyneil to remain here would depend on how long it took Yuki to prepare the food and what phase of the day they would be in.

271 / 2805
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: A Visit to The'den   A Visit to The'den - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 11:21 pm

As she begins to speak and answers his question about his house, Yuki gives a faint nod to her answer, glad she wasn't going to girly his house up, though as she continues to speak her comment about becoming queen makes a smile take form on the half-breeds visage, " I see.. I guess we will have to do something about you becoming queen the next time you come for a visit. " Yuki says as he glances to Jyneil for a brief moment before turning his gaze back to the task of fixing them some lunch before she had to leave.

With the fire going and ready, Yuki takes the fish he had gotten from the bartender at the tavern and begins to prepare it, first applying some spices and seasoning to it to enhance its flavor before taking a metal fry pan and dropping the seasoned fish into it with a bit of oil before he sets the pan on the metal plate to begin cooking the fish. Once the fish begins cooking Yuki shifts it around in the oil to make sure it was all getting cooked. Releasing his grasp on the pan Yuki moves down the counter and grabs some of the fruit he had and begins to slice it up and set the sliced bits aside on a plate.

Given what he had seen her eat before, Yuki had decided to make her a fish dish with some fruit as well. Once the fish finished frying Yuki sets it out on two plates with some eating utensil for them with as well as a single plate of fruit for the two of them to eat from.

EXP: 282
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: A Visit to The'den   A Visit to The'den - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 3:49 pm

“Next time,” she seems surprised as she shifts her gaze to the side and looks down; that was moving pretty quickly considering she didn’t have much experience, rather none, in relationships. Still, she figured they were supposed to move slowly. Jyneil would continue to linger near Yuki until it came time for him to set the table. When he begins to set the table, she would speak, “here, let me help you” and would carry either the plates or the drinks for them. Since he was being so good about serving her, she wanted to show him that she was grateful and not take advantage of him too much. If he resisted, she would be harder, but now that he was obliging her, her overall demeanor and attitude would be softer than it generally would be in public. After the table was set, she would move two chairs close together by the table and take a seat, motioning for Yuki to sit alongside of her. Looking over the food, she would be thankful of the effort that Yuki went into preparing it for her and a soft smile would be on her face. It almost didn’t matter how it would taste at this point… only almost.

Looking towards Yuki, Jyneil would speak, “thank you for preparing this for me. Now to see what it tastes like.” If there were nothing else, she would proceed in sampling the food, with her right hand softly picking up the utensil provided for her, a fork in this case, and then proceed to pulling meat from the fish before bringing it to her mouth.

294 / 3099
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: A Visit to The'den   A Visit to The'den - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 4:04 pm

When Jyneil offered to help set up the table, Yuki decided not to object to her offer and let her help as she desired in getting the table set up for there lunch. Once the table was set and Jyneil had set two chairs close together and motioned for him to take his seat, Yuki slips into the seat next to her and begins to relax now that the cooking was taken care of and it was time to eat. Upon hearing Jyneil speak, Yuki shifts his attention to her and gives a faint nod with a smile, " Your welcome. I hope you enjoy it. " Yuki says before he glances to the food. Since Jyneil wished to sample the food for taste first, Yuki waits and watches her as she begins to sample the food, wondering what she thought of his cooking. While she sampled the food, Yuki reaches to the plate of fruit and picks up a small bit and takes a bite before turning his attention back to Jyneil once again, " Perhaps next time you visit I can make something else to your liking, though first I would have to know what else you like and hope that I am capable of making it. " Yuki says with a soft smile as he looks at Jyneil.

EXP: 221
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: A Visit to The'den   A Visit to The'den - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 10:52 pm

After taking a taste of the fish, Jyneil would cover her mouth with the hand that wasn’t holding the utensil and chew softly before lowering it and swallowing. She takes a moment as if pondering before looking up and offering a smile, informing him, “it’s pretty good… for a man’s cooking.” With that, she would continue to eat from the fish, picking at it and eating in small bites that seemed to coincide with her small and delicate mouth. After eating some of the fish, she would try the fruit before taking up a small portion of the fruit between her index finger and thumb and holding it up, offering to feed it to Yuki while saying, “open up and say ahh…”

133 / 3232
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: A Visit to The'den   A Visit to The'den - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 11:04 pm

With his gaze set upon her, Yuki watches as she finishes the bit of fish and takes a moment before speaking up. As she comments about his cooking, the half-breed lets out a light chuckle as he gives a faint nod, " That so. " he says with a soft smile, " Perhaps next time you can fix me something to eat. " Yuki adds with a faint nod to the idea of her fixing him something to eat that is if she was capable of cooking. When she takes the bit of fruit and offers it to him, Yuki looks at it for a brief moment before turning his gaze to Jyneil as he nods and accepts the fruit she offered him. After taking the bit of fruit into his mouth, Yuki chews it up before swallowing it, " Thanks. " He says with a soft smile.

EXP: 144
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: A Visit to The'den   A Visit to The'den - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 11:34 pm

As such, in this manner, Jyneil would continue to enjoy her time with Yuki, eating the food that he had prepared for them and feeding him as a show of affection when he allowed it. As things would turn out, however, her time was coming to an end, and she would have to make the journey back to Jun’Jo before evening came. As things related to Yuki, she needed to ‘fade away to the fairy kingdom’ for the time being until they figured out a way to work out the shifts on the main vessel like they had before where Jyn and Battousai were able to move independently of one another. Eating as she believed a lady should, Jyneil would give Yuki the honor of eating most of what was provided for her, but she would not finish it, as she wouldn’t deem it ladylike. On top of that, she didn’t want to gain weight in this form, if such a thing were possible; after all, she was pretty vane.

When she had finished her meal she would place both of her hands in her lap and thank Yuki once more for making the mean. In a soft and regretful tone, she would speak with her gaze downcast into her lap, “though I enjoyed my visit with you today, I must go for now… but I’ll be back soon to spend more time with you when I can.” She looks back up at him and smiles, “I expect everything to be in order when I come back.”

263 / 3495
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: A Visit to The'den   A Visit to The'den - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 11:48 pm

Beginning to enjoy the rest of his time with Jyneil, Yuki eats with her and when she attempts to feed him he make no move to stop her and accepts each offer of food that Jyneil would offer him and eat the bulk of the food since it seemed that Jyneil didn't wish to eat a lot though she seemed to enjoy the food he had cooked which to the half-breed was something good since he wasn't to sure about the food he had cooked.

As the meal finally draws to an end Yuki shifts his full attention to Jyneil and watches her as she cats her gaze to her lap as she begins to speak. Though he knew that this moment would come and it was something that he knew he wasn't looking forward to, the half-breed also knew that there was nothing he could do to prevent her from leaving his company and going back to where she came from so all he could do was let her go like a fleeting in the early morning hours, " Alright. " Yuki says with a faint nod before raising from his seat and if allowed, would help her from her seat, " Everything in order? " Yuki inquires as he looks at her.

EXP: 214
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: A Visit to The'den   A Visit to The'den - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 9:56 pm

She allows Yuki to pull her seat for her and takes his hand as she stands up in a graceful manner before the table on which they had dined. Even though she was a little sad that they would be parting, she was happy that she got to spend this time with Yuki. It had been the longest she had ever remained manifest into the real world; it had always been Battousai and Jyn who were dominant in that aspect. It took Yuki to bring her out for this long and probably longer in the future. With his questioning words, she would just smile and give a small giggle. She felt he knew what she meant, but if he didn’t, she wasn’t about to elaborate on things. Walking to the door, she would wait beside it for Yuki to open the door for her. After he were to do that, she would linger in the doorway and look off to the side for a moment, savoring the last few moments she would get in his presence. The thing that she was not looking forwards to was the ride back; just getting here and put her butt to sleep several times on the back of that bumpy horse. At this time, she would be silence. Her delicate fingers clasp in front of her waist as her body twists slightly side to side; it would be as if she were waiting for something without specifying what it was that she was waiting for.

258 / 3753
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: A Visit to The'den   A Visit to The'den - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 6:31 pm

Helping her from her seat Yuki raises an eyebrow as she simply gives a giggle as a response to his question rather then any form of sentence, though he didn't mind the giggle from her, more so he liked the gesture from her. As she moves towards the door Yuki follows after her and moves to the door and pulls it open for her. While she remains in the doorway Yuki gazes down at her, watching her for a moment as he remains silent, simply enjoying the last few moments with her. For a few brief moments, Yuki simply looks down at Jyneil while holding his ground until finally he begins to take action. While looking down at Jyneil Yuki lifts his right hand from his side and brings it up and attempts to rest it upon Jyneil's cheek and attempt to shift her head so she would be gazing up at him, " I greatly enjoyed our time together and am looking forward to your next visit. " Yuki says as he gazes down at her face, " If you would like, I would be glad to escort you out. " he adds with a soft smile.

EXP: 201
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: A Visit to The'den   A Visit to The'den - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 8:53 pm

It was good for his case that he had taken things slowly. If he had moved to swiftly then he would have been denied and scolded. If he had asked to do what he was about to do, a similar result would have occurred; it seemed that Yuki was catching onto things. Her sideward gaze shifts up and to Yuki as he places her hand on her cheek. The side of her face nuzzles in the warmth of his palm, though she thought of making a comment to assure his hands were clean before touching her. Had she not been enamored with him at the moment, something like that may have come out, but for now he had a pass. Her head shifts towards Yuki and she waits for it… but then he asks if she would like him to escort her out. At his words, her expectations dropped and a pouty frump takes hold of her visage. She lifts a hand and pushes his hand away from her face as she murmurs, “big dummy…” She takes a step back and answers, “no, I can see myself out, thank you very much.” She takes another step towards him and reaches up, grabbing his clothing, taking the fabric of his shirt at his sternum and clenching it into her fist. With a soft tug down, she would coax his head to lower as she lifts up on her tip toes to place her lips onto Yuki’s to share a kiss.

251 / 4004
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: A Visit to The'den   A Visit to The'den - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 10:07 pm

As the expression on her face begins to shift to a pouty look, Yuki begins to wonder if he had done something wrong or said something wrong. When she pushes his hand away from her face, Yuki lets his hand fall to his side with his gaze still set upon her and as she calls him a big dummy a frown takes form on his face. He had done something wrong, though he wasn't exactly sure what he had done wrong given he had been taking it slow with her and not trying to make advances on her. As she continues speaking Yuki listens to her and as it turns out she seemed to not need him to see her out, though Yuki couldn't help but wonder if he had done something to make her say that. Yuki remains still as she takes another step towards him and grabs a hold of his cloths though as she tugs on his cloths Yuki lowers his head as she lifts up on her tip toes so he could place his lips against hers and give her a kiss. As he begins to share a kiss with her, Yuki brings an arm up and slips it around her waist and holds her close to him.

EXP: 206
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: A Visit to The'den   A Visit to The'den - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 10:29 pm

The kiss would hold for several seconds with a blush forming on Jyneil’s face. It would be a simple kiss, however, only consisting of lips, since Jyneil didn’t have the experience to go tongue lashing Yuki and the introduction of his tongue into her mouth would be a bit too much too soon for her. This was fine for right now. After the kiss, she would lower herself, no longer standing on her toes. Her hand would rest on Yuki’s chest as she would look down and to the side for a moment before speaking, “so… I’m leaving…” With that, her hand would softly trail from his chest and lower to her side and she would turn from him and walk slowly towards her horse, looking over her should bashfully at Yuki before smiling and turning back forwards, beaming inwardly and almost glowing at this point. Making it to her horse she would untie it and then stand to its side before realizing that Yuki needed to help her get onto it. Clearing her throat, she would motion for Yuki to come and help her onto the beast; since he was a big strong man, she expected him to lift her up onto it with no problems. After getting onto the horse, she would allow Yuki to untie it for her before pulling at the reigns for it to turn around and face the exit of the village. On last time, she would speak, “bye Yuki…” before starting off towards her destination.

271 / 4275
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: A Visit to The'den   A Visit to The'den - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 10:42 pm

As Jyneil held the kiss, Yuki held it as well, not going any further then a simple kiss with the female he had taken an interest in since he didn't wish to run her off. Once she finally began to break the kiss, Yuki gazes down at her as she lowers herself back down so she was standing on her feet completely. Looking down at her now that the kiss had been broken, Yuki remains silent while watching her listening as she begins to speak. As she makes the comment that she is leaving, Yuki gives a faint nod, his grasp upon her loosening as he releases her while she turns away and begins to walk away moving towards her horse. While she walks away Yuki remains stationed and keeps his gaze set upon her while she moves to her horse so she could leave Theden. With his gaze on her, Yuki notices the motion for him to come to her and a soft smirk takes form on his visage as he makes his way over to her, already figuring why she needed his aid. Coming to her aid, Yuki carefully takes hold of Jyneil and lifts her up and helps her onto her horse. Once he had her atop her horse Yuki unties her horse so she can leave. " Goodbye Jyneil. " Yuki says with a soft smile as he watches Jyenil leave.

EXP: 239
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: A Visit to The'den   A Visit to The'den - Page 2 EmptyTue May 01, 2012 9:02 pm

Exit RP; sent to UYB.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Visit to The'den   A Visit to The'den - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Visit to The'den
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2