Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Visit to The'den

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Rep! : 56

A Visit to The'den Empty
PostSubject: A Visit to The'den   A Visit to The'den EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 9:15 pm

Due to him having been a good boy, Jyneil figured that she would reward Yuki with another visit. Of course this came at the cost of having to bargain with both Battousai and Jyn who were busy with Jun’Jo building. The fact that they were busy during the day meant that Jyneil normally could only use the body at night, but having decided to train for a full day between each other in the internal Realm of Jin, things worked out to allow Jyneil to be out during the day. Thus she would be garbed in a white summer dress with subtle shades of violet mixed into its design. Her hair would be down, white and flowing, bouncing even, with each stride of the horse on which she road. She would arrive from the east, having ridden from Jun’Jo to there; that was the deal and the pain that she had to go through since Battousai and Jyn both refused to ride for her to make a social call. It was very uncomfortable for her, but she would do it for Yuki’s sake.

She would arrive at the front gates and much as Yuki had promised, the guards would let her in after hearing her name. With a soft smile, she would wave for the minions to continue their work as she passed into Theden. “Now…” she wonders to herself, generally knowing where Yuki was before manifesting herself. Now things were reversed; she would have to seek him out while in radiant and plain noon day time sun. Casually, she would stride upon the brown horse moving into the village.

291 / 291
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Rep! : 10

A Visit to The'den Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Visit to The'den   A Visit to The'den EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 10:07 pm

Unaware of the arrival of Jyneil, Yuki makes his way down one of the main streets that run through Theden. As he moves down the street he shifts his gaze, glancing between some of the villagers as they go about there daily business and as they greet him with smiles, waves, and nods, he returns the gestures in the same fashion. Turning his gaze, the half-breed glances up at the sky as the sun shines down upon him and the village. Turning his gaze from the sky, Yuki brings it back to the path ahead of him as he moves forwards, in the back of his mind he pondered as to what should happen next with Theden's progression, however he tried to keep that in the back of his mind so he could enjoy his moment of having to tend to some business in the village or order the construction of something. Having some time on his hands, Yuki wasn't sure what he should do, the thought of training came to his mind but so did the idea of simply relaxing and enjoying the nice sunny day before he had to get back to the duties of being a village leader.

EXP: 209
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

A Visit to The'den Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Visit to The'den   A Visit to The'den EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 10:35 pm

Due to the fact that they would both be traveling the main street, enough time would pass so that they would come across one another on said street. Jyneil would spot Yuki first and on sight of him, a smile would come to her face. She would steer the brown steed on which she was riding to bear in his direction until she got close enough where he should be able to see her. With a warm smile, she would greet, “good day, Yuki.” Controlling the beast below her, she would bring the trotting horse to a stop. The beast would exhale a snort through its nose and shake its head as it began to passively stand by as its current rider begins her conversation. “It looks like you’re not busy at all,” she would tease him with her words.

148 / 439
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

A Visit to The'den Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Visit to The'den   A Visit to The'den EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 10:57 pm

As he hears a familiar voice, Yuki comes to a stop and turns his attention to Jyneil, his gaze shifting to look up at her since she sat mounted atop a horse. Looking up at Jyneil, a smile takes form on the half-breeds face as he looks up at her. As she comments about him not being busy, Yuki gives a faint nod, " Not at the moment. " He begins to speak while gazing up at her, " Though I have a feeling I will be getting busy very soon. " lifting his hand from his side, he brings it up towards the horses snout, " I'm glad to see you again. Welcome to Theden, would you like a tour or would you like to do something else, perhaps I can get you some strawberries. " Yuki says teasingly as his smile shifts into a light smirk as he looks up at Jyneil, " Shall you be remaining atop the horse or would you like some help down? "

EXP: 166
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

A Visit to The'den Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Visit to The'den   A Visit to The'den EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 11:27 pm

“You can help me down,” Jyneil would allow, but we’ll need somewhere to put my horse so that he can rest. She would trust Yuki to hold onto the reigns as she shifts her body over, holding her hand over the middle of her dress as she shifts both of her legs to one side. The dress had been a cute choice for her to wear, but it wasn’t until after she got on the horse that she understood why Jyn and the stable hand were snickering. Though it could be done, riding a horse on a dress wasn’t the most comfortable thing to do. After getting both feet to one side, she would hold her arms up so that he could take her by the waist and lift her up then sit her down; she fully expected Yuki to be strong enough to easily lift her weight as if it were nothing. After she dismounted from the horse, she would hold the reigns with her left hand, using it more like a leash at this point since she would be walking along side it. “Today,” she begins, “I think I’m going to offer my services to help you around Theden… but first as a guest, you’ve got to welcome me in and make sure I’m fed and have had enough to drink.” Thinking slightly on it, she would speak, “I don’t want strawberries… is there a good restaurant we can go to?”

246 / 685
Sent to UYB, restarting EXP count.

Last edited by aѕceпxion on Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

A Visit to The'den Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Visit to The'den   A Visit to The'den EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 11:40 pm

As she informs him that he can help her down, Yuki nods his head faintly as he takes hold of the reigns to keep the horse from moving or running off as she begins to shift atop it. Holding the reigns, Yuki keeps his gaze set on Jyneil as she shifts so he can help her from the horse. Once she was ready, Yuki reaches out and carefully takes hold of her by the waist and lifts her from the horses back before setting her down and releasing his grasp on her. After letting go of her Yuki lets her take hold of the reigns and once she was ready he begins to move at a steady pace so she could move along side him. Listening to Jyneil, Yuki gives a faint nod to the idea of her helping him around the village. When she brings up the topic of being fed and having drink provided for her is brought up, Yuki's stomach lets out a soft growl as the idea of food begins to come to mind. Turning his gaze to her, Yuki thinks upon her question for a brief moment, " Um... I'm afraid I haven't sought to build something of that nature, the closest I can offer is the tavern if you wish to eat there. "

EXP: 218
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

A Visit to The'den Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Visit to The'den   A Visit to The'den EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 2:02 pm

Walking along side Yuki, her gaze casts diagonally down as his stomach growls. She jabs his side softly with her elbow as she speaks, “control your stomach in public, Yuki” in a semi complaining tone. Moving on from there, she would ask, “you haven’t created a restaurant yet…?” She thought of the word tavern and likened it to the one back at Jun’Jo; it wasn’t the nicest establishment she had seen in her traveling with Jyn. She would answer, “…I guess that can be sufficient, as long as it’s clean. Take me there and let’s see how it looks.” While walking with him, she speaks, “but if you’re going to have men and women here, then it would make sense to have a nice setting where people can have dinner. The village doesn’t have to be all… rough…” She makes the comment, “but there should be a trustworthy merchant who could handle that. Do you have someone in charge of the merchants guilds?”

182 / 182
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

A Visit to The'den Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Visit to The'den   A Visit to The'den EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 2:21 pm

As the elbow makes contact with his side, Yuki looks down to his side for a brief moment before looking to Jyneil as she comments about his stomach and how he should control it. Before he can respond to the comment the topic shifts back to restaurant and Yuki shakes his head faintly in response to her question. " Aright. " Yuki murmurs as she informs him that the tavern should suffice if it is clean, though Yuki wasn't sure if it would be up to her standards of clean. Remaining silent as he listens to her, Yuki shifts his gaze, glancing around the village for a brief moment as she makes the comment about it being rough. Looking at the village, Yuki knew he didn't make much effort to put in many things that people could need aside from shops and basic things, though it seemed like he would have to put in more and it sounded like Jyneil was someone that could give him some guidance. Shifting his attention back to Jyneil, Yuki nods his head faintly, " Yes. I do have someone in charge of the merchant related business of Theden. If you'd like, we don't have to go to the tavern and eat, we can go to my house and I can make you something, or try to at least.. "

EXP: 235
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

A Visit to The'den Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Visit to The'den   A Visit to The'den EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 3:10 pm

She passes it off, “oh, it’s fine, I’d like to eat out socially. It’s boring being kept in the house on such a beautiful day.” Looking up to him, now that she was walking, she would give him a cute smile before looking back forward and continuing, “I’m going to have to meet this merchant lead just to make sure he’s got his head on right. After all, you can’t just have a plot of land where people come and set up their carts. There’s got to be some class and order about it, and it’s much better to be able to shop inside than outside out of a merchant cart… you can get that simply walking down any rode in Terra.” Her steps would continue to follow Yuki’s as she assumed she was heading to the tavern. She speaks, “but after eating, can I meet your merchant leader? What’s his name?” Looking down at his side where his arm was resting passively, she would take her arm on his side and snake her arm around his, allowing his elbow and upper arm to press between her side and breast as they walked.

202 / 384
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

A Visit to The'den Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Visit to The'den   A Visit to The'den EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 4:04 pm

As she chooses to eat at the tavern rather then go to his place and eat, Yuki gives a faint nod accepting her desire to go to the tavern instead. Turning his gaze down to her once again, a smile takes form on his face in response to her smile. After a moment he lifts his gaze to look ahead of them once again and listens as she speaks about the merchant once again. While listening to her speak of the merchant, Yuki nods his head faintly as she expresses her desire to meet with the man. " His name is Benton and we shall see. " Yuki says as he glances to Jyneil once again after she had asked to see the merchant after they had eaten. Feeling her arm begin to move around his, Yuki glances down at there arms for a brief moment as she slips her arm around his, allowing his arm to rest between her side and breast as they walked. " There is the matter of you striking the leader of a village.. I will have to do something about that. " Yuki teases as he looks down at Jyneil. Not far ahead of them sat the tavern that was there destination, really the only tavern in Theden, the sign hanging from the building was an iconic one relating to the leader of the village, a cut out of a wolf's head howling into the sky, the name carved into the wooden sign read; Wolf Song Tavern.

EXP: 256
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

A Visit to The'den Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Visit to The'den   A Visit to The'den EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 4:54 pm

“Benton?” she voices, thinking to herself to remember the name. It would be nice for her to be able to know it before meeting the man and giving her ideas to him. As he speaks about striking the village leader, she would treat it as a small thing. “I’m sure I’ll be okay,” Jyneil giggles as she walks with the two animals, Yuki and the horse, “I have the protection of the village leader.” As they reach the tavern, she would look at the sign reading the name of it. She would remove her arm from Yuki’s since they had arrived at the destination. As she examined the symbol on the door of the Inn, she thought about how it seemed to fit Yuki pretty well. Casually she would offer the reigns to Yuki, assuming that he would be able to tie the horse up while they went in and ate. Since most places where travelers stopped had wooden rectangular posts, she assumed that the horse would be tied up in the front there. As she does that, she walks slowly towards the door and waits for Yuki so that he would be able to open the door for her.

209 / 593
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

A Visit to The'den Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Visit to The'den   A Visit to The'den EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 5:06 pm

When she repeats the name of the merchant, Yuki nods his head faintly to conform it was the name he had said. A soft chuckle escapes the half-breed as she informs him that she will be ok in regards to his comment about hitting him. The giggle from Jyneil made the smile upon Yukis visage grow a bit as he walked with her towards the tavern. " Is that so? " Yuki asks as he glances to Jyneil after she informs him that she has his protection, " You know I do typically ask for some sort of payment in return for my services right? " Yuki asks playfully as they arrive at the tavern. Taking the reigns as she offers them to him, Yuki pulls away from her and leads the horse over to one of the posts where mounts can be tied to while the owners go into the tavern. Coming to a stop, Yuki ties the reigns to the post before moving over to the door and opens it for her, allowing her to enter into the tavern first before he would follow after her.

EXP 189
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

A Visit to The'den Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Visit to The'den   A Visit to The'den EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 5:30 pm

As he opens the door, Jyneil frowns a bit and lifts her nose speaking, “I hope you don’t flirt in public like this with every girl in the village…” He folds her arms at her chest and looks at him as he holds the door open, “I’ve got my eye on you…” With that, she steps into the tavern and pauses after coming in. She looks about and notices various men around the place, drinking brews and taking breaks during the day. It would be up to Yuki to explain the rest of what she actually saw in there. Still, it looked, to her, like a place that mostly men would go, or tough women. Another thing she noticed was that the atmosphere was stale; one thing that was definitely needed was at least a songstress or instrument player. Turning to look at Yuki, she speaks, “there’s no music? We’re going to have to find someone who can play an instrument… or better yet, someone who can play something while singing. Music while you eat is an important thing for dining establishments.” She would reach for his chest and take hold of his garments and pull him inside speaking between only the two of them, “if things stay like this, the village will remain common… it’s lucky for you I’m here…” She would release him, only wanting to pull him closer to say that between the two of them. Coming into the interior of the tavern fully, she would look around for seating options, which would once again need to be described by Yuki’s narrator. “Not decorations either… maybe flowers would brighten it up?”

301 / 894
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

A Visit to The'den Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Visit to The'den   A Visit to The'den EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 6:00 pm

Holding the door open, Yuki looks to Jyneil as she speaks up, her words drawing a frown to his face for a brief moment before, " I'll have to watch my actions huh? " he comments as he watches her step into the tavern before pausing. Initially he didn't think the place would be to her liking and he falls silent as he watches her, waiting to see if she would like to stay or perhaps do an about face and head back outside. Aside from the patrons of the tavern itself was rather basic, a three story building, the bar rested beyond a set of tables and off to the right side where the stairs that lead up to the second and third floors, the second held more tables and the beginnings of the rooms the tavern had to offer to travelers. Over what could be considered the min dining area hung a large metal chandelier like fixture that had many light candles on it to provide light for the room.

As she inquires about music, Yuki shakes his head faintly. Unfortunately that was not something he had thought of when he had the tavern constructed, however now that she had brought it up it seemed like a good idea and perhaps something he should get to please her. When she takes hold of his shirt and pulls him inside, Yuki stumbles forwards a bit as he is drawn closer to her so she can speak to him with out anyone else hearing. Nodding his head faintly as she releases him, Yuki shifts his attention from her and glances around for a brief moment. Spotting an empty table almost in the middle of the tavern, Yuki begins to lead the way to the table as he glances to Jyneil as she speaks up, " And what kind of flowers would you like? " Yuki asks as he looks at Jyneil.

EXP: 334
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

A Visit to The'den Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Visit to The'den   A Visit to The'den EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 7:19 pm

“I don’t know,” Jyneil says as she walks into the tavern heading towards one of the tables in the middle. She casually stacks more on their to do list as she speaks, “we’ll have to go out and look at the ones that are growing in this area… or if there is someone who sells flowers at your market, then we might be able to commission them.” Thinking things over while waiting by the table she wanted to sit at, she would think out loud, “hmm, there are often street performers in market places because they can draw attention there… maybe we can find someone there to play instruments or provide tavern entertainment.” She would wait for Yuki to pull her chair for her, if he didn’t realize he had to do it, she would ask him, “aren’t you going to pull my chair for me?” While looking around the place, she asks, “how do we order? We just ask the man behind that bar to bring us some food?” Though that was normally how things ran without places generally having servers, she would act as if it weren’t the norm or anything. “Well… it is a tavern…” she sighs. Looking to Yuki, she answers before he speaks, “I would like bread, cooked fish and fruit… it doesn’t matter which kind.”

238 / 1132
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

A Visit to The'den Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Visit to The'den   A Visit to The'den EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 7:57 pm

Moving with Jyneil to what would become there table, Yuki gives a faint nod as he listens to her. When she asks about someone selling flowers in the market, Yuki thinks for a brief moment, wondering if he had seen someone in the market selling flowers, though he wasn't completely sure he thinks he may have seen someone selling them. From the sound of it, it seemed that Jyneil would be able to offer her own form of help with the village and how things should be done within Theden. When she asks about the chair, Yuki gives a faint nod having forgotten about pulling her chair out, Yuki takes hold of her the chair she was going to sit in and pulls it out for her, " I'm sorry about that. " Yuki says with a soft smile. Once Jyneil had sat in her chair and was all set, Yuki pulls away and moves to the opposite side of the table and pulls the chair out before sitting down on the opposite side as Jyneil. Before he can answer question, she begins to speak once again, informing him as to what she would like to have, " Alright, what about something to drink? " Yuki asks as he looks over at Jyneil.

EXP: 221
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

A Visit to The'den Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Visit to The'den   A Visit to The'den EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 8:07 pm

After taking a seat and making herself comfortable, Jyneil would watch Yuki move to the other side and sit as well. Looking at the clothing he was wearing was a bit concerning to her since as a village leader he should be immediately recognizable and not easily mistaken for a random swordsman. She would save that for later, secretly planning a wardrobe revival when they go to the market later; for now she simply masks her intentions with an innocent smile. When she’s asked what she would like to drink, she would speak, “just water; it’s pretty early in the day.”

115 / 1247
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

A Visit to The'den Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Visit to The'den   A Visit to The'den EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 8:21 pm

Sitting on the other side of her, Yuki's gaze shifts across her upper body for a brief moment before he brings his gaze to her face and gives a faint nod as she informs him what she would like to drink, " Alright. " Yuki says as he offers her a soft smile.

Not long after the two had taken there seats a woman comes up to the table, one of the servers that goes around checking on the patrons. Coming up to the table she greets the village leader and his guest with a smile, " Welcome to the Wolf Song Tavern, what can I get you two. " she asks as she shifts her gaze between them.

Shifting his gaze, Yuki glances to the server as she comes to the table and when she asks what they would like, Yuki begins to speak, " Please bring some bread, cooked fish, fruit, and some water for my guest and I would like a steak with a small salad and water as well. " Yuki says to the server before shifting his gaze back to Jyneil. With the orders, the server gives a faint nod, her gaze shifting to Jyneil for a brief moment, " I'll fetch your drinks. " She says before leaving the table.

EXP: 216
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

A Visit to The'den Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Visit to The'den   A Visit to The'den EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 9:58 pm

Jyneil would notice the server before she reached the table. Looking to her before Yuki, she would wait for Yuki to order the food while watching his eyes to see if he were looking at the server in a perverted type of manner. After the waitress informs them she would get their drinks, Jyneil would offer her a kind smile and watch her walk off before looking back to Yuki and asking, “you liked her breasts didn’t you? Mine are bigger… or do you prefer them petite?” She would cross her arms beneath her chest and cut her gaze towards Yuki in an accusing manner, mimicking, “please bring us some bread… because I want you to have my babies…” Before Yuki would answer, she would shift her face to the side and raise her nose with a “hmph!”

149 / 1396
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

A Visit to The'den Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Visit to The'den   A Visit to The'den EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 11:31 pm

Turning his gaze back to Jyneil, Yuki was unaware that he had done anything wrong to upset his female companion, however as Jyneil begins to speak, Yuki begins to realize that he may have done something wrong, however he wasn't sure as she begins to assault him with accusations. With the question, the smile that was on the half-breeds face fades and is replaced with a light frown. Unsure what all he had done to upset Jyneil and not accustom to this kind of treatment, Yuki lets out a sigh as he watches Jyneil shift her head to the side and raise her nose into the air. After the 'hmph' from Jyneil, Yuki finally gains an opening so he can begin speaking, " What makes you think that I would like her breasts over yours? " Yuki begins as he looks over at Jyneil, " And why would I ask her to do such a thing when I haven't even asked you. " he adds with out fully thinking the comment through.

EXP: 180
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

A Visit to The'den Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Visit to The'den   A Visit to The'den EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 1:01 pm

With Yuki’s concern, a grin forms across her face as she lowers his gaze back to him and speaks, “just making sure. I’m much cuter than her, anyways.” She thought it was cute how he seemed confused just then. Looking down over her chest, she would arc her back to make them a bit more profound and with a grin she would look back at him, speaking, “but about your village… do you have a vision for it? If you wanted to just make it larger, then I think you’ve done that, but there’s structure that needs to be put in place.” Lifting a finger to point towards him, she would speak, “you don’t have enough luxuries. You have necessities, but there’s more to life than just having what you need.” Bringing up an example, she would speak, “it’s like eating food in order to nourish your body, or eating food because it tastes good and is pleasurable.” Pouting her lips, she would say, “you should understand this concept since it’s much like making love versus having random sex with unclean women for recreation…”

204 / 1598
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

A Visit to The'den Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Visit to The'den   A Visit to The'den EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 3:20 pm

Watching Jyneil as she begins to speak, Yuki sees that perhaps he had averted any further crises. With his gaze still on Jyneil, Yuki watches as she arches her back to her breasts stand out more, which in turn draw his attention away from her face and down to her breasts. Yuki's attention remains on her breasts for a few moments before he brings his attention back to her face as she begins to speak. Listening to her, it sounded as if the topic at hand had changed back to the village as she begins to speak about it. As she asks about his vision for the village, Yuki thinks on the question for a moment as he seeks an answer for it. While thinking upon an answer for her question, Yuki continues to listen to Jyneil as she speaks on the matter. Just as she finishes speaking the waitress comes back to there table and sets down the two drinks before the two, " Here you go and your food will be done shortly, can I get you two anything else?" She asks, glancing between Yuki and Jyneil. As the waitress comes back, Yuki glances to her for a brief moment as the drinks are set down, before glancing to Jyneil as the server asks if they need anything else, " I don't believe so. " Yuki says as he looks at Jyneil. With a nod, the server waits for a moment before she begins to walk away from the table. " My vision for Theden is to have a place where people will be safe. " Yuki says as he looks over at Jyneil.

EXP: 283
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

A Visit to The'den Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Visit to The'den   A Visit to The'den EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 5:57 pm

After speaking, Jyneil’s gaze shifts back to the waitress, putting on the same kind smile as before but allowing Yuki to speak for the both of them. After Yuki speaks, Jyneil would assure, “I’m fine, thank you.” With that, she would watch the waitress walk off then look to Yuki to make sure he wasn’t looking at her. From there it would see that the conversation would continue and with that, Jyneil would lift her cup with both hands and drink from it. Only drinking a little, she would place the cup back down to the take and speak, “safe is a good goal.” She would nod her head as if agreeing with him, but she would continue, “but you also want to make it a place where people enjoy themselves too. Sometimes people will prefer fun over safe, but in your case you can do both. The people here work hard, and I’m not sure if there’s enough variety of recreation to offer here. They say that all work and no play is pretty dull, don’t you think? But that’s just something I want you to think about while I’m here.” Her hands would reach back for her cup from her lap as she says, “speaking of which, I hope the food is at least good.”

230 / 1828
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

A Visit to The'den Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Visit to The'den   A Visit to The'den EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 6:29 pm

Looking over at Jyneil, Yuki waits a brief moment, wondering if he was going to get fussed at again. As she begins to speak, Yuki sees that he wasn't going to get fussed at again and instead they continue on with what they where talking about a moment ago. Listening to Jyneil, Yuki takes hold of his cup and pulls it from the table before taking a sip of the water. After taking a sip of water, Yuki sets his cup back down as he gives a faint nod to what Jyneil is saying. Gazing over at Jyneil, Yuki shifts his gaze across her upper body for a brief moment before he brings his gaze to her face as he begins to speak, " To me it is good and I hope you like it but if you don't we can get you something else if you want. What would you suggest to add for recreations? .. I remember you mentioned a garden last time and I have been waiting for you to get around to doing that, but what else would you say to construct? "

EXP: 184
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

A Visit to The'den Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Visit to The'den   A Visit to The'den EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 7:28 pm

There’s no answer at first, Jyneil simply looks at him. Allowing the subject to be continued when she was ready, she would speak, “well, dear, you would be able to put together the pieces if you were listening to me.” She clasps her fingers of both hands and tucks them casually on her shoulder as he head tilts to the side to rest on them with her elbows resting on the table as she continues, “but we will get into all of that in due time. There is plenty of daylight left, so we’ll just think of the priorities that we have to do now.” She would look towards the back to see if she could catch a glimpse of the cook as she speaks distractedly, “first I’ve got to taste the food here and then after that, I believe we’re heading to the market to search for a performer as well as a new wardrobe for you. While we’re there, we can check on a flower merchant and then after that, I think would be a good time to discuss the garden so that you can gather some workers to begin it.” With a smile, her gaze returns to Yuki as she expresses, “yes, it’s going to be a busy day. I hope you didn’t have anything scheduled.”

225 / 2053
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

A Visit to The'den Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Visit to The'den   A Visit to The'den EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 8:17 pm

For a moment a silence falls the table as Jyneil remains silent before finally speaking up. Listening to Jyenil as she begins to speak, a light frown takes from on the half-breeds face as he watches her. As she informs him that they can get to that later, Yuki nods his head faintly. Not to far behind Yuki, the cook was handing the waitress that came to there table there food. Yuki remains silent s he listens to her and as she brings up the topic of a new wardrobe for him, he raises an eyebrow as he glances down at his cloths for a moment, wondering if there was something wrong with what he had on. After looking at his cloths for a moment, Yuki lifts his gaze back to her. Yuki shakes his head faintly, " No.. I don't have anything scheduled unless something comes up. " Yuki says as he looks over at Jyneil. With food in hand, the waitress makes her way over to the table and sets down the two plates before both Jyneil and Yuki, " Here we go. Hope you enjoy it. " She says with a smile as she looks to the two, " It's on the house. " she adds before waiting a moment then moving away from the table.

EXP: 222
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

A Visit to The'den Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Visit to The'den   A Visit to The'den EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 8:30 pm

As the food comes, Jyneil allows herself to be served and gives a soft and cute “thank you” when the waitress presents their meals. “It looks delicious,” she would way to the waitress and seem a bit flattered that the meal was on the house. As she moves away from the table, Jyneil’s gaze follows her one more before looking to Yuki and raising an eyebrow suspiciously as if asking without asking, ‘is that one of the ones you mated with?’ Instead of going that route, Jyneil would adjust herself in her chair and reach for her utensils. Picking them up, she would look over the fish, poking at it with her fork before pulling a piece off and eating it. She would pause for a moment, but there would be no real answer as to whether she liked it or not. She would simply begin eating in silence before speaking, “this is why music is good while you eat…” Of course it wouldn’t be entirely quiet with normal room noise coming from the other individuals who were in the tavern.

She would eat the food in pretty much silence, not really saying much unless Yuki were to speak. The conclusion of her meal ended with her eating almost half of it and drinking her water until only a fourth of it was left. After she was done, she sits her fork back onto the table and places her hands in her lap as she looks up and watches Yuki eat.

269 / 2322
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

A Visit to The'den Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Visit to The'den   A Visit to The'den EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 8:40 pm

As the food is set before them, Yuki glances down at the food he had ordered, his gaze shifting over it for a moment before he lifts his gaze to look to the waitress and gives a faint nod to what she had said. As the waitress leaves Yuki turns his gaze to Jyenil, seeing the look on her face, Yuki wonders if he had done something wrong again, though he wasn't sure and she hadn't said anything. Since Jyneil hadn't said anything, Yuki figures everything is alright and turns his attention to the food that had been placed before him. Picking up his knife and fork, Yuki begins to slice the steak into smaller bits. When he hears the comment from Jyneil, Yuki glances to her, " We can take care of that after we finish. " Yuki says before turning his attention back to his food and begins to eat.

Falling into silence, aside from his sounds of eating and the noise around then, Yuki keeps his gaze on the steak and salad as he works to consume the two. Unaware that Jyneil had already finished, or at least eaten her fill of the food, Yuki keeps his gaze set upon his food and continues eating until he finishes with the last bit of his salad and puts his fork down and lifts his gaze to look to Jyneil, though he notices she had not eaten all of her food, " Was it not to your liking? " Yuki asks as he looks over at her.

EXP: 265
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

A Visit to The'den Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Visit to The'den   A Visit to The'den EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 4:13 pm

She would enjoy watching him eat for some reason thinking about how much better this would be if he were eating her food. She makes the mental decision to see about trying to set aside time to cook for him. She had never really done it before, but she had seen it done, so she figured it couldn’t be that hard to cook something that was delicious. As he speaks to her, she would smile and nod, “it was good enough for now. The cook did a good job.” That would be a hybrid of what she was really thinking, which was something along the lines that the cook had done the best he could with his current experience and resources, so she would not fault him. The food didn’t make her gag or anything like that, so she would accept it without complaining. She would inform him, “I’m a lady, of course I don’t eat as much as you do, you hungry wolf.” She would tilts her head looking over his plate and would inquire, “so I take it you’re done as well?”

191 / 2513
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

A Visit to The'den Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Visit to The'den   A Visit to The'den EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 6:45 pm

As she begins to speak, Yuki listens to her as she informs him that the meal was good, to which he nods his head faintly, glad that she liked to meal. While listening to her, Yuki picks up his cup and takes another sip before setting it down as he gives another nod to her comment about her being a lady and as she makes the comment about him being a hungry wolf, he lets out a playful growl directed at her. " Yes, I am done. " Yuki answers before he begins to raise from his seat, " Though, as you said I am a hungry wolf and you do rather tasty in that dress. " as he speaks his lips shift into a smirk as he looks down at her, his lips drawing back enough to show his enlarged canines. Moving from his seat, Yuki draws closer to her and extends a hand out to her, offering a hand to help her stand, " Since we are done shall we be off, we can go to my place to take care of business. " Yuki says as he offers her a hand, wondering what she would say to his comment about heading to his house.

EXP: 200
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

A Visit to The'den Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Visit to The'den   A Visit to The'den EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 7:29 pm

“Bad!” Jyneil would scold Yuki with a stern face for being so bold in public, but she would accept the compliment with a “thank you, I know” as a grin spreads across her lips. Her hand takes his in a dainty manner and she lifts her petite frame from the chair and releases Yuki’s hand to brush her dress from under her to make sure it was flowing without any kinks. After standing from the chair, she wipes her hands on a napkin and then proceeds towards the door. She answers, “why would we be going to your place? I said we would be going to the market from here, plus after eating I feel like I should walk some.” Though her body was generally in shape, she, much like any girl might be, was mindful of her intake and figure. Reaching the door, she would pause in front of it to allow Yuki time to open it for her before walking out and into the bright sunlight of the day. Among the first things she would do, would be to walk over to her horse and rub the side of its face, making sure that it was okay.

203 / 2716
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

A Visit to The'den Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Visit to The'den   A Visit to The'den EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 12:17 am

When she makes the comment, calling him bad, he frowns faintly as he looks at her, holding back a growl as he looks at her. Once she had taken his hand, he helps her to stand up before releasing her hand. Shifting, Yuki begins to follow after her as she starts to move from the table and towards the front door. When she asks why they would be going to his place, Yuki lets out a light chuckle as he glances to her. " I would say you wouldn't need to walk, perhaps relaxing. " Yuki says with a faint nod as he reaches out and pushes the door open for her. Once she had moved through the door Yuki follows after her, letting the door shut behind him as he watches her move over to her horse, " You didn't like what I said in there? " Yuki asks as he moves over to Jyneil, " Do I have to watch what I say since I am the leader of Theden, or where you embarrassed with what I said? " he adds as he comes to a stop close to Jyenil, his gaze shifting from her horse down to her.

EXP: 195
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

A Visit to The'den Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Visit to The'den   A Visit to The'den EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 2:41 pm

Finding the question odd, she gives him a questioning glance as she wonders why he was still on that. She had thanked him for the compliment and told him that she knew to signify that she was joking with him, but it seemed like he may have misunderstood her. Still, that was not her fault, but she didn’t feel like talking about bothersome things. She just says, “Be more noble in public.” It was short and sweet, but she was actually concerned for him and the perception of him that people would have simply by watching his everyday mannerisms. People were always watching those in power or those with a little fame to them; her only wish was for Yuki to be a bit more leader-like, which is what she would continue to work on. Turning away from the horse and facing him, she would speak in a sweet tone, “Now which way is the market? Is it okay to leave my horse here, or should I bring it with me? Please lead me properly, Village Leader.” The last words would have almost a helplessly cute undertone on her words as she looks to him with large naive eyes.

214 / 2930
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

A Visit to The'den Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Visit to The'den   A Visit to The'den EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 4:02 pm

Looking down at Jyneil, Yuki heard her comment and gives a faint nod as he thinks upon her comment of being more noble in public, though he wasn't sure if he had much experience doing such a thing. Keeping his gaze on Jyenil, Yuki watches as she turns to face him before she begins to speak again. As she asks which way it is to the market, Yuki shifts his attention from her and glances around for a brief moment before turning his gaze back to her. Listening to Jyneil, a soft smile takes for on his visage at the tone of voice she spoke with. Bring his hand up from his side, he reaches out and offers it to her, " Yes, it will be fine to leave your horse here, I can send a guard to take him to the stables. " Yuki begins as he assures Jyneil that her horse will be alright, " Perhaps on our way to the market you can help me to be more noble in public? " Yuki asks as he waits for Jyneil to take his hand. Once she had taken his hand Yuki would begin to move and lead the way towards the market like they had planed.

EXP: 205
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

A Visit to The'den Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Visit to The'den   A Visit to The'den EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 8:38 pm

Jyneil lights up at the idea of assisting Yuki with his nobility while in public on the way to the market. With a grin, she would speak, “please leave it to me.” Taking the hand that was offered to her, she would pet it and move to stand in front of him. After coming before him, she would place his hand to his side and then place her hand on his chest and then move to his side. Her other hand would come to his back and press on it while keeping his chest straight. Basically she would be straightening out his back and making him stand up right. With that, she would speak, practice standing upright and tall, but not in a forced way. With that, she would motion for him to go ahead and walk and she would walk beside him, speaking, “it’s base to show too much affection in public. Your people should know that you are caring, but not a pervert or a playboy. People trust certain types of people; not many people will hold a flirt in high regard, even if he can beat them up.” She raises her nose, “your time to be affectionate with me in the open will be when I rightfully become your queen… if I accept such a position.”

228 / 3158
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

A Visit to The'den Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Visit to The'den   A Visit to The'den EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 8:57 pm

Listening to Jyneil, Yuki nods his head, leaving it up to her since she seemed to know far more about the topic then he knew. As she comes around to stand in front of him he remains silent as he watches her, waiting for her to say something that he should do, expecting her to tell him how he can act more noble in public. Though he thought she was going to tell him to do something, instead she begins to take action of her own and place a hand on his chest before moving to his side and putting her other hand on his back. As she begins to straighten up his back, Yuki doesn't resist her and shifts to straighten his back like she was trying to make him do. The half-breed gives another nod as she informs him to practice standing up right and tall. Keeping his back straight as she had told him to do, Yuki begins to move forwards once she motioned for him to start walking. Leading the way, Yuki listens as she speaks again. While listening to her, Yuki dwells on what information she has to say on the topic. Shifting his gaze, Yuki glances to Jyneil as she raises her nose and as he listens to her a playful smirk takes form on his face, " That so? .. I guess I'll just have to take you to my place to be affectionate with you for the time being. Also, who say's you have earned the right to be my queen, I don't believe you have shown that you can hold such a title. " Yuki says teasingly as he looks at Jyneil.

EXP: 284
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

A Visit to The'den Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Visit to The'den   A Visit to The'den EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 10:42 pm

“You’re so one dimensional,” Jyneil would chuckle at how simple Yuki’s mind was. She knew that his behavior came from him being insecure about his relationship with her. His words seemed to coax her to assure him of their affection towards one another, to which she repeatedly did not feed into unless he acted a certain way. Jyneil knew that one day he would get comfortable to the point where he wouldn’t have to wonder what would happen between then, he would just know that everything would be all right. She looks to him as if he was helpless and then shakes her head, amused with him. If he were as complex as she was, then it wouldn’t be as fun. She continues, “and the fact that I’m trying to groom your into a King means that you’ve got some ways to go before you can request my Queen-ship.”

162 / 3320
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

A Visit to The'den Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Visit to The'den   A Visit to The'den EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 3:35 am

As she makes the comment that he is one dimensional, a frown takes form on the half-breeds face as he glances at her for a brief moment, not exactly sure what she meant by the comment though his first thought was that it wasn't a good comment aimed at him but perhaps a bad one. With the comment from her about his dimension, Yuki ponders on the meaning behind it, though as she continues to speak he listens to her, the frown on his visage fading away with in a few moments. " I see. " Yuki says as he nods his head faintly in response to Jyneil's comment, " And until then you will turn me into a real king? " Yuki asks as he looks down at Jyneil for a moment before turning his gaze back ahead of them. The market wasn't far from the tavern and could already be seen in the distance ahead of them.

EXP: 160
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

A Visit to The'den Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Visit to The'den   A Visit to The'den EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 3:58 pm

“Of course,” Jyneil speaks in reference to Yuki’s question. She smiles and places her hands behind her back as she walks to his side, moving gracefully through the streets, but with a light blush on her face. She begins, “because… say for instance, someone like me actually liked someone like you…” She pauses there and changes directions, “…well, I just think I should help you out. Don’t think too much into it…” She turns her face to the side so that he could not look at him but murmurs under her breath, “so do your best.” She glances up and notices the market approaching. As she sees it, she starts to think of where she would want to go first. She could see by the way the market looked that there probably wasn’t a terrible amount of regulation that went into making sure the vendors were organized.

164 / 3484
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

A Visit to The'den Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Visit to The'den   A Visit to The'den EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 6:11 pm

Upon hearing the comment from Jyneil about someone like her liking someone like him, Yuki's train of thought shifts to what she had said about liking him, though his interpretation was probably not what she had meant with the comment, him having taken it as a sign that she did have feelings for him, however she changes the topic as she continues to speak. Though she mentioned not to think on it to much, Yuki had already begin to dwell upon her comment. Shifting his gaze, he glances to her for a brief moment, seeing that she had turned her face away from him, Turning his attention back ahead of them, Yuki gives a faint nod to her statement.

" Here we are. " Yuki says as he shifts his gaze, glancing around the small market for a brief moment. " If you want anything just let me know and I will get it for you. " Yuki offers, with a soft smile. The market wasn't as big as you would see in other cities and probably didn't have everything people would want, but it did have the bare necessities someone would need.

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

A Visit to The'den Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Visit to The'den   A Visit to The'den EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 6:05 pm

An exhale would emit from Jyneil as they Yuki would announce their arrival in the merchant area. Looking up and around them now, Jyneil would see that it wasn’t as large as others, but it was bigger than what Jun’Jo had originally started out with. With a smile, she would look around and begin to walk down the first row of merchants that she came across. Reminding him of their objectives, she would speak, “we’re looking for a performer, a florist and a tailor. After we find those things then we can shop for luxury.” Looking to Yuki, she smiles, “I’m sure you’re loaded with items, right?” Thinking over his words she would tease, “Anything I want, huh? I’ll be sure to make sure I think of everything that I could want.” Turning away from him she begins to scan the streets to see if there were any performers about in this merchant district.

164 / 3656
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

A Visit to The'den Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Visit to The'den   A Visit to The'den EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 9:19 pm

As she begins to speak, Yuki gives a faint nod as she brings up what they had come here for in the first place. With her bringing up what they had come here for, Yuki thinks on it for a brief moment, going over what they had come to the market to get. Shifting his gaze, Yuki looks to Jyneil again as she begins to respond to his statement offering to get her anything she wanted. Looking at Jyneil, Yuki gives another nod in response to her question about him being 'loaded'. Turning his gaze from her, Yuki glances around once again as he scans the market while listening to her. " What kind of king would I be if I am not able to shower my soon to be queen with gifts and provide for her? Isn't it a man's duty to take care of those he cares about. " Yuki says as he glances to Jyneil for a brief moment before turning his gaze away from her. Not far within the market ahead was a small cart stand filled with an assortment of flowers and a woman attempting to sell the flowers to people that pass by her.

EXP: 202
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

A Visit to The'den Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Visit to The'den   A Visit to The'den EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 3:49 pm

“Yes,” she would answer his question casually as if it went without saying. After speaking the words almost unconsciously, Jyneil’s eyes would come upon the flower merchant and her cart. “There!” she would smile eagerly turning to Yuki to make sure he saw before making her way towards the merchant and her cart. In approaching, she would notice the woman who was working the flower cart and offer a kind smile. The flower lady would be a gentle blonde woman with fair skin and delicate features. On seeing Jyneil arrive to the cart, she would welcome in a kind voice with a tender smile, “ara… greetings customer, how are you doing today?” Jyneil would answer, “I’ve come to look at your cart.” Looking over the flower in display, she would admit, “all your flowers look very beautiful.” Holding her hand to the side of her face, the flower lady would speak, “oh, thank you. The best ones just seem to call out to me.” Looking up and noticing Yuki, she lady would speak, “oh, what is this? The village leader has come to look at flowers as well? Welcome.”

Spoiler:

214 / 3870
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

A Visit to The'den Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Visit to The'den   A Visit to The'den EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 4:51 pm

Having heard Jyneil's simple response, Yuki continues to shift his gaze until he hears her exclaim 'there', something that draws his attention to look at her for a moment. Lifting his gaze from Jyneil since she had turned to him, Yuki looks in the direction she begins to move, taking note of the cart that seems to house the very thing they have come searching for. Yuki holds his ground for a brief moment, watching Jyneil from behind as she makes her way towards the cart of flowers. Beginning to move, Yuki follows after Jyneil as she seems to lead the way towards the cart. Moving towards the cart Yuki shifts his gaze and glances to the woman that comes to greet Jyneil. Coming to a stop next to Jyneil, Yuki shifts his gaze to the cart of flowers for a brief moment. Since it was Jyneil's idea to come and fetch flowers for the tavern, Yuki decides to leave the bulk of the talking up to her. Upon hearing the merchant speak to him, Yuki shifts his gaze to her once again and gives a faint nod as he offers a light smile, " Greetings, yes I have come. Perhaps you can suggest some good ones? " Yuki asks as he looks at the flower merchant.

EXP: 230
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

A Visit to The'den Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Visit to The'den   A Visit to The'den EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 10:20 pm

“Of course,” the smiling woman would acknowledge Yuki before inquiring, “may I ask the occasion? Are you looking for flowers to give in courtship to this young lady here?” All smiles, Jyneil would agree that she were in fact young, since it were a better female trait than being old, but she would clarify, “no no… it’s nothing like that.” If it were, she would probably have him trek to the highest mountain to pluck the rarest flower she could think of. Rather, she answers, “we’re looking for something to decorate the tavern with, among other things.” The flower merchant clasps her hands together and brightens up, “oh, so you will be needing many flowers, then?” Jyneil nods, “even more so, we would like to even build a garden.” Tilting her head to the side and smiling, the flower merchant would speak, “ara? Is that so?” Jyneil would beam, “yes, so maybe instead of buying flowers, we can borrow you to help beautify the village?” Rainbows and sunshine, the merchant would radiate, “oh my, that would be such a nice thing… not too many people buy my flowers.” Jyneil would continue, “well, we’ll employ your services. How much would you charge to beautify the tavern?” Holding her hands to her cheeks, the blonde would speak, “well… I don’t know… I would have to go there and map everything out… and see what all would be needed.” Jyneil assures her, “please do that. If you can present something to the village leader here, then he can approve a budget for you.” The merchant looks up to Yuki and asks, “is that really okay, Village Leader?”

314 / 4184
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

A Visit to The'den Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Visit to The'den   A Visit to The'den EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 11:07 pm

As the female merchant begins to speak, bringing up the topic of the flowers being for courtship, Yuki glances to Jyneil for a brief moment as he thinks upon the idea. Though, he had not initially thought of such a thing with the white haired female and it seemed she wasn't on the same idea as the flower merchant as she begins to speak in regard to the merchants comment. Shifting his gaze, Yuki turns his attention back towards the flower merchant, " I'm afraid its not. " Yuki murmurs lightly after Jyneil spoke. Falling into silence once again, Yuki leaves the talking up to Jyneil since flowering up the tavern was her idea and she would know what needed to be done at least to get it started. Remaining silent, Yuki listens as Jyneil and the flower merchant speak between each other. Already with the way she was speaking, it sounded as if Jyneil had worked her way into his daily life and to an extent has control or at least power to make things happen, with what goes on in the village and some of its development. As he is brought back into the conversation between the two, Yuki gives a faint nod, " Yes, it is fine. "

EXP: 226
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

A Visit to The'den Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Visit to The'den   A Visit to The'den EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 10:39 pm

Stars are in the young ladies eyes as she beams, “gr-gr… great! I’ll get started on it right away… just give me a moment to pack up…” She would begin fidgeting around her cart so that she would be able to pull it with her and move from this spoke. Jyneil would hold her hands up and advise, “you don’t have to rush…” but the lady would be determined and answer, “I cannot make the village leader wait!” With a slight, “heh…” Jyneil would just allow her to be content in packing up and heading out. As if having suddenly thought of something, Jyneil turns towards Yuki and speaks, “oh, Yuki, I just had the greatest idea!” She smile as she explains, “what if we have auditions at the tavern to pick the performer? The winner gets the job. Not only would it be a lively event and would bring cheer to the people, but it would save us from having to seek someone out.”

175 / 4359
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

A Visit to The'den Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Visit to The'den   A Visit to The'den EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 11:20 pm

With his answer, Yuki watches the flower merchant as she begins to go about getting her cart ready to move. Though it seemed Jyneil didn't want the merchant to rush, the merchant wasn't about to let him wait for her to begin her new task with the village, either way Yuki didn't mind much if he had to wait or if she got right to it, at the moment he was enjoying his time with Jyneil. As Jyneil begins to speak to him, Yuki sets his attention upon her and listens to her new idea. Listening to her idea, Yuki sees how it could help speed things up with finding a performer for the tavern and make it so the two of them don't have to go around Theden in search of one, why not have them come to the tavern. In approval of her idea, Yuki gives a faint nod, " That sounds like a good idea. " Yuki begins as he looks at Jyneil a moment longer before shifting his gaze from her and glances around, " Aside from the flowers and performer, was there anything else you wished to hunt for? " Yuki asks as he looks back to Jyneil.

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

A Visit to The'den Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Visit to The'den   A Visit to The'den EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 4:02 pm

Even before he gave the go ahead, Jyneil’s mind would be on how they would go about setting up things for the tavern auditions. It would be good if there were fliers for it or something like that. That brought up something new in its self, that Yuki didn’t have a publicist that she knew of that would be able to create and distribute such things. “So many things…” her voice would trail as her gaze would be to his side in her thoughts. Looking around the merchant area, she figured that it would not be likely that there would be anyone here selling services of that kind; she would have to network and see about finding someone like that. Yuki’s words finally come in tune for her, as she had been thinking on other things. Shifting her gaze to him, she understood that it seemed like the audition thing would be something to look into later. She needed a place where she could network while still getting other things handled, and with that, she thought of the perfect place for gossip. “Yes,” she would nod and begin walking down the merchant’s lane. Her gaze would look through the various carts there, looking for something very specific.

231 / 4590
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

A Visit to The'den Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Visit to The'den   A Visit to The'den EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 4:52 pm

As Jyneil answers him, Yuki listens to her single word answer, though she didn't indicate what else she wished to hunt for, instead she begins to move away from him and down the merchant's lane. Holding his ground for a moment, Yuki watches Jyneil as she goes about seeming to be searching for something. Finally after a few moments Yuki begins to move after Jyneil. Catching up with Jyneil, Yuki brings his hand out to lightly place on her lower back unless she pulls away from him. Reaching his hand out, Yuki glances around before turning his attention down to her, " And what would we be hunting for now? " Yuki asks as he looks down at Jyneil, " Have we gotten to the part about a new wardrobe for me, or are we looking for a new wardrobe for you? If its for you I think I could suggest some new clothing ideas. " the half-breed adds in a playful manner, a devilish grin taking form on his visage. After the comment, Yuki keeps his attention on her for a moment longer before he shifts his gaze from her and glances around, wondering what she would say or if she would scold him again.

EXP: 218
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Visit to The'den Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Visit to The'den   A Visit to The'den Empty

Back to top Go down

A Visit to The'den
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next