Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Deal with the Devil

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Rep! : 17

Deal with the Devil Empty
PostSubject: Deal with the Devil   Deal with the Devil EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 3:30 pm

Deal with the Devil Noah_1

Deal with the Devil KimiValestiNew2
Deal with the Devil GalateaValestiNew2
Deal with the Devil JadeValestiNew2
A Day full bright faces, people roaming the streets living their happy lives as everyday in Inanis was bright, happy, and crime free. It was as close to Paradise as a place can be with the exceptional little things to be weeded out like thieves who really had nothing to lose. The Laws was harsh and unforgiving, much like the creator of those laws. The Individual behind the law and the very city itself would be making his way down the city streets, roaming the Twilight District. This individual stood out than most because of his clothing, wearing a white dress shirt, a vest and short pants instead of long pants. There were minor changes to him than the time before losing his abilities, though still maintaining the look like he was a teenager that attended a prep school or lived in a high class family. Under the dress shirt was something like a metallic fish net which acted as armor, though it wasn't heavy so it didn't make no where as much noise as the armor worn by the Dark Knights that travaled around and behind him. That was the main thing that stood out about him. There was a cement road made all throughout Inanis, and people knew that the roads were to always be clear for some things. While Noah was traveling through to the Twilight District, people waved with smiles, waves of which he would acknowledge with a mere nod and a single wave of his hand occasionally. He was actually going to the Twilight District to talk with the person who ran that area for him, Galahand. Noah may not have shown it, but he was becoming very impatient with his recent prisoner and her stubbornness almost made it not worth it. The days themselves becoming a count down to the end for her. He had her for 3 months, and nothing. Noah wanted information regarding the one that took the sword, the one he attacked on that faithful day, and what he was willing to do for such information would shock many if they knew. Today was the first of the four days count down, and when the fourth day was to come, he would simply just have her executed. One thing that he did do was have her images plastered on papers as a missing poster, and if they knew anything about her then come to the twilight tavern in Inanis. There was also instructions on how to get to the city itself as he figured that the one who took that item didn't reside in the city. The Missing Papers was sent to places all over the city, and some of the people who delivered/posted the images up were paid extra to take them to nearby villages and even small towns. His patients had just became weary, and the only way he figured he would get what he wanted was through others that knew the girl or attracted the individual himself, the one that was with that Party in Mare Maris. He made sure that there was no link to that and himself, as they were to speak with the owner of the Twilight district Galahand, in which through a few other special Connections would link to the Kami. It wouldn't be long before the Kami would make it to the Twilight Tavern and make his way in with the knights following him, two to the right, two to the left, and one following right behind him as if eclipsing his very figure, walking on his shadow. The people in the place enjoyed themselves like everyday, and with the signs of Noah and the Knights, they would bring up their cups, glasses and whatever was in them to the air and cheer." Noah! Noah! Noah! ". Such things always made him laugh slightly, the peace he brought to so many people, and the peace that he eventually planned to bring to all of the coastal region and eventually The realm of Terra. Walking to the stool in the place, The Kami would bring himself up and take a seat before Galahand would make it to the front of him." Ah! Sire! can I interest you with a glass of Banana Juice ? ". Noah was about to nodd, but before he could someone would start some commotion. It was two individuals who apparently had a bit too much to drink." I don't like the looks of this ". He would prepare himself, but as he did one of his knights would turn to him, waiting for an order. Noah would shake his head, realizing that he was getting a little worked up for nothing. He prepped himself which was good, but the annoying feeling of that girl shouldn't have him in this state. It didn't matter though, none of it would it 4 days...
Deal with the Devil DarkKnightDeal with the Devil DarkKnightDeal with the Devil DarkKnight

Noah Valesti | Kimi | Galatea | Jade
Health: 100% | 100% | 100% | 100%
Stamina: 100% | 100% | 100% | 100%
Noah's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Kimi's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Galatea's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Jade's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Active Skills: Proactive[∞] | ---[∞]
Active Forms: --- | ---
Theme: Final Days
--------------------------------
NS Units
Dark Knights: 5
Relay
»

xp: 868 | 868
Gains :: 1 TEXP [Earn at 250 EXP in a day.]

Deal with the Devil Noah_3
Back to top Go down
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Pennywise

Rep! : 26

PostSubject: Re: Deal with the Devil   Deal with the Devil EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 3:47 am

Deal with the Devil Pennybanner

Some people made no effort to conceal just who they were. Like this kid walking around with a contingent of heavily armed knights. Course, this one was likely royalty or something. It was the way he walked, and of course....the knights wouldn’t just be following any kid. Penny was of course not the kind of person to just announce he was there. Unless of course he wasn’t on some kind of mission. And as far as he was concerned the moment he woke up in a strange world. He was automatically granted a mission. Find the boss. Find allies. And now he had found his way here to the first big poulus outside of the ruin. And investigation was the game. He knew that his clothes kinda drew attention to himself. So he’d waited till night, entered the city proper. Kiled a homeless man and taken an old gray moth eaten robe from the body and stuck it on himself being careful to dump the corpse outside the city. Set it up next to a ditch. Made it look like he’d stumbled out drunk and broke his neck.

And here he was now watching the knights and the kid going by. Sat down in a side street. A person passed him, and he spoke in a crocked voice. ” Penny for the poor?”. An inner grin. His own little joke. There was a side reason for him being here too though. Jay’De. The image on that missing poster had reminded him of the girl all too much. But Penny was cautious. Under the robe he still wore his usual attire, luckily it was big enough to disguise all that, whilst allowing him to retain the magical stealth of his normal clothes. He stood up as the knights passed by him and walked normally out of the side street heading in the opposite direction, as he did. Passing one of those missing posters.

He needed to find out why this tavern owner wanted information on the girl. Taverns were normal places to put up signs, but not to send out requests. But then what did he really know about Jay’De? Still, proxies were always the best way to go in situations like this. He wouldn’t be caught with his pants around his ankles. And the agent of kyro corp wasn’t quite willing to reveal himself quite yet. Penny turned another corner. Every town had its poor, its lazy. Its desperate. And those he could use easily. When he was out of sight he would pull down the hood of the robe, slipping it off and placing it at the side of the alley. ( Wasn’t much use as a disguise if people began to know just what the disguise looked like) looking to one of the homeless individuals before him. He stretched out a finger and pressed it to the mans chest to wake him up.
Deal with the Devil 9-51
” Hey. You...I got a proposition for ya....I’ll give you say..these items...if you run a little errand for me....”

The man stuttered awake. He was relatively young. Probably only his mid thirties. But there was no stink of booze around him unlike the others. More believable a patsy. “ Alright man...what do you need?...but no gay shit..I ain’t into doing that if you want that..talk to bob”. Wiseman shook his head. “ Nah...no gay shit....ya see those posters?”. The man nodded. “ I want you to go to the tavern and tell the man in question....you are the girls cousin and are looking for information”. Good enough story, if the hobo came forward with information chances are they’d simply suspect he was looking for booze. This one was more believable. And was probably the story he would have used himself. But Wiseman was cautious. What was done in secret had great power. And the time had not come yet to show his face. “ Sure dude”. Said the guy as he stood up and stumbled off in the direction of the tavern.

Penny waited for a few moments then got back into his disguise. Picking up a wooden beggars bowl he followed down the street soon after. Wiseman planted himself sat against the wall on the building opposite the tavern. Supposedly begging (PPC). He would likely attract very little attention, there was at least one other beggar there too who didn’t seem to happy about sharing his spot. It had been five minutes now, just had to wait till the man came out. Then question him on what happened. In the mean time....
Deal with the Devil Trollfaceavatar
” Penny for the poor.....”
EXP:871
PWC:871

Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Deal with the Devil   Deal with the Devil EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 1:35 pm

Noah looked back to Galahand and then nodded." Yea, Banana Juice ". And with that, Galahand would turn around and begin making the drink. While this was going on, an peasant, a bum would enter the Tavern. He would enter and gain some peoples glances before they minded their own business again. He would do his best to put up a well composed face that didn't look like he was there just too try and get some drinks, though for a Bum it would be hard for them to pull that off. His heart beats increased at the sight of the Knights by the counter, kind of reconsidering it, though he would go through with it all the way." Hey Im the girl's Cousin and Im looking for information ". Galahand would turn to the Bum and gain a look of disgust. Galahand was an individual with misplaced vanity and ludicrously inflated ego. The idea of a Bum in one of his places disgusted him even if he claimed to be the girl Cousin. Noah heard it, though all vision of Noah was blocked by the Knights and vise versa. Noah could only see infront of him so he didn't even attempt to turn as he would see nothing but Armor." Eww Wretched Scum get out of here ". and that was all there was to it. Noah heard the person be dismissed, though it wasn't of his concerns, only the things that came through the right channels. The Bum would make a little extra attempt just because he was paid to do this." But I need to find her ". And with that the Galahand would look to him and reach for what could be seen as a blade." Join the club, now if you don't get out of here ". Noah had strict rules on killing that applied to most of the people excluding himself and a few exceptions. Galahand wasn't amongst that exception portion and so he knew what would happen if he was to actually do something. The blade was just a little scare thing, something that would work and cause the Bum to retreat immediately. There were also some special cases in which if certain people saw someone kill someone or commit a taboo, that they were to bring them down dead or alive. When he would look to Noah, he could tell that Noah had a slight displeased look." Lord, you know I wasn't going to do anything to him right ? ". Noah's look just shifted into a smirk." Sure you wasn't Galahand ".
Deal with the Devil GalahandDeal with the Devil DarkKnightDeal with the Devil DarkKnight

Noah's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Kimi's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Galatea's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Jade's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
NS Units
Relay
»

xp: 450 | 1,318
Gains :: ---

Back to top Go down
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Pennywise

PostSubject: Re: Deal with the Devil   Deal with the Devil EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 9:36 am

Moments later his little patsy emerged with a somwhat pale face and a shocked look upon him. How interesting. After waiting about thirty seconds he stood up and moved into a side street following along side the homeless man on the mainstreet as not to be seen by anyone as following. The moment the homeless man made a turn, he cross the main street walking ahead into the same side alley. Putting on an old mans voice under the hood, as the man had not seen this disguise yet he spoke " My young man". Groaning slightly as he rubbed down a leg. " You look rather pale...what happened to you?". The homeless guy turned around gave him the once over then sighed. " Ah...this crazy guy in a weird outfit offered me items if I'd go into a tavern and say something....turns out I nearly got myself killed....scary as hell...". Interesting. So the people who wanted information on Jay'de were heavily armed murderous thugs. Likely some kind of debt collectors. The question now however was just how to proceed. But that was kind of answered for him when the homeless guy made his next statement. " That said, the dude who offered it was really weird...Wonder what he wanted...might be able to sell the information..I mean that guy probably knew I was walking into my death...". Sell the information?...but to who... was there some sort of information dealer in this town?

" Now that you mention it, I may have saw the same strange individual...he was asking about the military locations in the city...".

The homeless guy turned around with a shocked face. " We could be onto a foriegn invasion!....I've got some contacts who can set up a meeting for us!...com'on!". With that his silly stupid homeless friend moved off to find his apparant contacts. Military injunctions were the best sorts of information to bait dealers out. They could sell them to leaders, give them an advantage. It was all good. So he followed behind. Keeping up the appearance of a homeless older gentleman. They turned into an alley were the homeless guy was whispering a bit. " They're going to go see if they can find ' The guy' for us....but we might be looking at a big pay off here!". A big pay off indeed.

EXP: 440
PWC:440

Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Deal with the Devil   Deal with the Devil EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 10:42 am

The Individuals in the Alley would then go through their attempt to locate this unique individual, the individual that was was a information broker, no...The Information Broker of Inanis, though he never limited it to just Inanis, as he was the one who sold Noah the information regarding that Artifact located in the deserts far south of Inanis. Going through the channels to get in contact with Shura wasn't an easy thing. As well as being a huge figure in the underworld of information, he was also a council Member of Inanis, which was also because of him being said figure. Noah made good use of him, and vice versa. One would think it would be simple as luring out with information, but a great period of time would pass before things successfully went through...more like 15 Hours which was the norm. The individual before would return and look to the homeless guy and the older gentlemen." Things are set. He will meet with you two at Twilight Tavern at 8am ". There were obvious reasons why Shura never did the formation exchange in alleys like the typical broker, and then there was also personal reasons. He never met with a person right then and there on request, and his way always had a way of working, so why mess with something that worked. Twilight Tavern was always packed since creation, having more people at it than the other taverns. 8am was the opening time, and usually 15 minutes after the place would be half way packed." Don't be late ".
Deal with the Devil DarkKnightDeal with the Devil DarkKnightDeal with the Devil DarkKnight

NS Units
Relay
»

xp: 293 | 1,611
Gains :: 1 TEXP [Post in 2 or more RPs]

Back to top Go down
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Pennywise

PostSubject: Re: Deal with the Devil   Deal with the Devil EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 12:27 pm

It seemed that after an extremely long wait things had finally gone through. But when he was told where they were to meet this interesting information broker. Well a frown crossed his face. Not that you would see the frown under the hood. But it was there, and was seemingly shared by his compariot. " The hell man last time I went there they threatened to kill me!". Penny raised his hand to calm the hobo down. Although he wasn't too mused with the thought of going in there with possible danger on the horizon. But there wasn't really much choice in the matter. Or so you'd think. " Very well young man we'll be there". 8am. It left him some time to prepare just in case things went up and out the window..he turned to the hobo and spoke. " I'll meet you there when the time comes". The two nodded and parted ways.

Penny's original plan on this one was to meet the information broker and then kidnap him. Although in a public place this would likely cause some incident. He needed to make his enquiries. But press in a way that wasn't going to make it that obvious. Then again, information dealers were realiably nonchaulant about their ability to read peoples movements. So the light pressing might be taken as an effort to do the opposite. Which meant his other option was to embrace the madness. He shrugged. Walking around town, getting a feel for the place, then creeping around the Twilight Tavern. Not enough to be taken note of. Probably just another bumb rummaging for food scraps. Entrances. Escapeways.

Finally 8 am came. And reliably his fellow bum turned up. " Lets go in shall we?". Both entered. Penny ready to deal with whatever faced him.

EXP:335
PWC:335

Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Deal with the Devil   Deal with the Devil EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 9:10 pm

Dawn of the Second Day
-72 Hours Remain-

The new day would come, and with it comes closer the execution day of Jay'de. Only one person seemed to have taken the bait and followed through with it, though it wasn't exactly who he wanted to take the bait, and now it would appear as if this individual that wasn't in an element of his own was her only hope. If things were not bad enough, 'He' was brought into the equation, though this individual beliefs would be that he was brought in for a different reason. Nonetheless it was a bad sign, but one of the only chances the foreigner had...and so 8am would arrive. The individual...Shura watched the two enter, already able to pick them out before them even knowing where he was. There were only a few individuals in there, but more came in right after Penny and the bum. Shura would wait for them to notice him, not having said anything at this point. He wouldn't call to them or even make any motions or gestures for them to come over. His elbow was placed on the table as his arm was arched up and suppoting his head, being pressed against the cheek. There was nothing but a smirk on his face... one of the faces of the councils of Inanis, a sacred face yet common amongst the people, for he gave the idea to others that he was nothing more than a normal individual like them, nothing special because of some position.
Deal with the Devil DarkKnightDeal with the Devil ShuraDeal with the Devil DarkKnight

NS Units
Relay
»

xp: 293 | 1,877

Back to top Go down
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Pennywise

PostSubject: Re: Deal with the Devil   Deal with the Devil EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 1:35 pm

So like. Penny and the hobo were now in the tavern. Its early morning. Not many people here but yeah. Nobody draws attention to themselves. Nobody waves them over, despite the two clearly and obviously being the ones that were supposed to arrive at 8am. Penny takes one last look around then his face changes below the hood to something like this.

Deal with the Devil Poker-face-meme

He turns to his ill witted companion and then speaks. " Excuse me, just a sec gotta pop into the loo for a minute". So he goes in sits on the toilet. And begins taking a huge dump. In the meantime drifts into his imagination. He's standing there. Next to some guy on a computer. Typing away god knows what whilst talking to some lovely creature from SC. Penny turns to the guy and says. " So yea, totally stumped what do you want me to do here?...I mean theres nobody round about the tavern thats remotely drawing attention to us, I mean yeah sure you'd expect some secret information dealer dude to be sneaky but hell its 8 fucking am, and surely SURELY it would draw more attention to him if I just went around asking random people. ' Hey are you the secret information dealer we're supposed to be meeting?' com'on, help a guy out here. So the dude at the computer shrugs.

" Set fire to the place"

Then hands him some toilet roll. Flash back and penny is back on the toilet. He stands up toilet roll in hand, wipes his arse and then flushes. He of course takes some toilet roll with him, moving over to the bar, and grabbing a bottle of wine. Before theres any protests, he stuffs some toilet paper in the bottle neck. Whistling as he walks out. Lighting the toilet paper on a brazier and then chucks it in through the open door way.

" Cheese it!"

He yells, running into an alleyway. " Shit I was supposed to get information wasn't I?...ah well fuck it...probably a trap anyways". With that, he takes off into the night. But leaves behind something written on a bit of toilet paper at the entrance. " Lol, if you aren't going to be serious neither am I. One more chance. North side of town, outside the gates. 10 am".. There he was gone. There he would wait.

EXP:453
PWC:453
Active Abilities:Smooth Operator [[PPC STG2]], Tiger Pelt Jacketlining [[Auto MPC STG 3]]

Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Deal with the Devil   Deal with the Devil EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 10:46 pm

Dawn of the Second Day
-70 Hours Remain-

Shura had expected them to come over and do a smart thing like maybe sit down and mention something that would have hinted that they were here to discuss something, or at least chill so he could approach them, but instead the individual who came into the Tavern who stood out to begin with due to having a hood on as an attempt to hide himself would make his way into the restroom of the Tavern. Shura eyes remained on the bathroom door before the hooded figure walked back out. He took the bottle, and as he did, the owner began to hold his hand out." hey! where are you going with that! ". but before he knew it, the would be a mild combustion once the person left and the bottle reentered the shop. It wouldn't cause damage to the building itself as it went down the middle. The tables was set up along the side, so anyone in there would move away and towards the walls they were near. Afterwards, there was a fire that would be extinguished before it could cause any actual damage. Everyone would come out of the place coughing slightly but they would be glad that not a single person was hurt from the negative act of an individual. They all basically came out together, and some of the people crowded the area. Shura saw this as a possible attempt on his life, though it didn't scare him. He wasn't an individual that was scared to lose his life, and wasn't one to be threatened for information. He would rather die than break his own code, something Kimi experienced first hand when she dealt with him when she had her demon like strength and tried to force information out of him. It was this strong conviction that made him by far the best at what he did. There was a Knight or Two at the scene to make sure everything was okay, and even though they didn't have a culprit, they found the little notice left by him. While speaking to the Knights, the Owner would read the notice, something that Shura wouldn't be around to here. Information regarding military was something, but Shura didn't like being annoyed in this matter, having an attempt made on him. These were Shura rules, and even Noah knew that when things had to be done regarding Shura then it would be Shura way or nothing, and the individual had just fucked up on his chance for the encounter, as well as closed almost any possible chances at rescuing Jay'de. While the others tried to make something of the note, Shura would just vanish from the scene. The Bum that was once with the individual was still at the scene, and would be the one taken into custody as he was scene coming into the place with the one that did this. 2 Hours would Pass, and it would be 10am, but instead of finding Shura coming out to meet him, Penny would find 7 Huge black suits of Armor come to the location just as instructed on the toilet paper. Earlier when Shura left, he gave notice to what happened at the Tavern, though the reason behind it was unknown. Inanis wasn't like any other city, as acts like that may not trigger something big within the City itself, It made everyone alert including those within the House of Noah. There was Knights always roaming the hallways, but due to this, everything would be on lock down. People wouldn't be allowed to enter the temple as there was two guards guarding the entrance, and then all throughout the halls was paired guards every certain feet away from each other, essentially making it where there were multiple doors in the halls. There was no other entrance into it but the front, so now it was actually impossible to sneak in. The only way in would be by force, in which they had a bunch of guards to fight making it suicide...but that would be the least of Penny worries. He had 7 Knights to deal with, each of which possessing great offensive and defensive capabilities. People of Inanis never traveled out of the city due to the threats of demons, plus why leave what was close to paradise ? It was because of this that Penny would be the only one actually outside of Inanis. The Little incident didn't result in Fatalities, but a few of the Phases had been broken by what the individual may have thought was a simple act. There was Phase IV and Phase V, and because of that they weren't looking to bring back the individual, but they were looking to put Penny 6 feet under. They didn't even bother speaking to him to get a confession. They would all ready their huge blades, and with it they would wait for him to initiate the attack. Not a single word would come out of their mouths.

NS Units
D.Knights: 7 | 100% |100% |100% |100% |100% |100% |100%
D.Knights Attributes: STR: III [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: III [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Relay
»

xp: 900 | 2,777

Back to top Go down
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Pennywise

PostSubject: Re: Deal with the Devil   Deal with the Devil EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 12:28 pm

Ok so like. He had run off towards the exit and knew precisely what he had done and the concequences of it when shit started going on lock down on his way there.

Though suspiciously it seemed that shit seemed to clamp up a lot more near the temple than anywhere else in the city. Whilst he didn't find this awfully suspicious on his way by. He did find it strange when he actually left the city. First thing people did in these situations were to clamp down on the borders. No escape. But in this case they seeed to move to locations of importance. In this case there seemed to be something about the tmeple that the city guards wanted to protect. He couldn't really say if these people were quite religious. At least not yet. But he did find it somewhat....strange. Regardless when the knights in black armour came plodding along they'd mistake some old bum with a similar white coat to him for himself, as Penny had already dumped that get up and was hiding in the shadows near the gate where they'd come out. Slipping right past them as they went to slaughter. He stuck to the shadows and side streets of the city.

Just what was so important that it required additional guarding in the temple? At this stage he seemed to forget all about Jay'De and his curiousity and " I wants the treasure". Personality took over. Perhaps it was chicken. He would soon find out.

EXP:277
PWC:277

Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Deal with the Devil   Deal with the Devil EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 3:18 pm

Dawn of the Second Day
-68 Hours Remain-

There was a way for things to be done around here, for this wasn't a lawless city. Unlawful acts wasn't tolerated at all, for it was to be that way to maintain paradise. The Emissaries, the Dark knights made sure of this. The one who they thought was the culprit was dealt with, though it did not lighten the situation. Jay'des time was running short and the only possible lead to her was gone. There was only 68 Hours left and Noah himself was handling business within the Temple. He had heard about the little incident in at the Twilight Tavern, and though it was rather peculiar, his attention was back on what he was doing. He planned to have her executed away from the world since she continued of being no use to him. One of the things that he was planning was of which way to execute her. Beheading was something quick, and he wanted her to suffer so maybe torture. Maybe he would act on what he mention. He told her some messed up things that he could do to her, but hadn't. 1/3 of the Knights did guard duty outside, 1/3 guarded the temple itself, and the remaining the minor things as to not waste most of their energy so they would be able to switch with the others when the time came. The Knights that had went after Penny would return to the temple and go to inform Noah that the culprit that attempted to set fire to the Tavern was taking care of.

NS Units
D.Knights Attributes: STR: III [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: III [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Relay
»

xp: 273 | 3,050
Gains :: 1 TEXP [Earn at 250 EXP in a day.]

Back to top Go down
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Pennywise

PostSubject: Re: Deal with the Devil   Deal with the Devil EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 12:33 pm

So yeah the number of soldiers around the temple as opposed to the rest of this joint was suspicious to say the least, there had to be something in the temple worth some ammount of value.Forgetting all about Jayde and her missing poster Penny decided that he wanted whatever they were guarding. No doubt it was extremely valuable and would no doubt help with the rebuilding of the Kyro Corporation. So with his grubby hands in tow Penny decided that the best time to jump this place would be at night when the shadows were down and people were tired. Less light meant more cover. More cover meant less chance of being caught. Not that there was much a chance of that anyways. The guards of this city didn't seem to be all that bright. So it was just a case of waiting till night fall...well he had a few things to do before then to prepare...

EXP:171
PWC:171
EXIT

Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

Rep! : 49

PostSubject: Re: Deal with the Devil   Deal with the Devil EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 1:16 pm

Updated Penny
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Deal with the Devil   Deal with the Devil EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 9:31 pm

Dawn of the Second Day
-56 Hours Remain-

The Knights would make it to the palace, and with an exchange of a word, followed by the reason why they were there, they would be allowed to enter. Individuals like that jay'de character grossly underestimated the abilities and intelligence of the Knights, and because of such is why she was on Death row now, and no different would be of Penny, well with the exception that there was an almost absolute chance that death would be delivered instantly instead of having him taken like a prisoner. The difference between him and Jay'de was that Jay'de was supposingly of some use to Noah, and not being of use due to her stubborness would justify her being on death row. The report would eventually get to the Kami, something that would make things actually more difficult for the one trying to sneak in. Like most reports, it carried minor details that would get blown into things that would actually cause one to think." Lord, the Culprit of the fire has been taken care of...though there were some extremely odd things about the kill ". Noah would look to the Knight, hands intertwined together with a curious look on his face." What do you mean ? ". Thats when they would explain into detail the culprit of the fire, something that was strange from the beginning, as there has never been any incidents like that which could have resulted in loss of life or injuries. Everyone followed the laws and a life of a citizen had not been taken due to crime until this day, and to further make it strange, the Knights described the individual as a old man and scared, not knowing what he did. That alone gave them the idea that something was up. Noah put somethings together, like Shura being the first one to inform him on the event at the Tavern. He thought about getting Shura to attempt to pull the information, but Shura would be far worse than that Jay'de Character who was willing to die for someone, because he would be willing to die for his code. It didn't take a Genius to put things together though. Chances were that the person who did this had something to do with Shura, like maybe someone he was initially trying to exchange info with. The Note itself gave a lot. The old man had to have known that putting lives at risk would result in his execution, so there should not have been fear when confronted by the Knights. Even so, the old man didn't have the capabilities to escape from the scene immediately with no traces but the note, otherwise he would have continued to attempt to elude them. Playing in the fact that the old man didn't fight back, Noah was able to come down with a couple of conclusions, though some of them more solid than the others. The one he would decide on would be the one that would be the most insulting to him." There is something...or someone in my city causing trouble...and it wasn't the person that you all killed...this person caused a life to be taken from a citizen and is still roaming in my city ". Noah was sure of it as he looked to the knights. He would set some thing into motion, and a new player would be entering the game. Penny had made some foolish mistakes, which would bring his intelligence into question. Leaving a Note at the scene of a crime, causing an event that could have resulted in the loss of life there in a city that was to be considered paradise, and then possibly set-up an innocent to be killed in the city. This was an insult if what he believed was true, and because of this...there would be no such things as prisoners in his case." Do what you got to do " would be the last words spoken by the Kami after. One of the changes that would occur was that the Knights guarding the city would become notified, in which no one would be allowed to leave the city. It wasn't a big thing for the people because they never left anyways, but this would insure that the person behind this would not have any form of escape. Anyone in the city at the time would find themselves locked in until the situation is resolved. Noah disliked the idea of insult, and this person made the wrong move by doing so. The Knights would continue with their job, and when Night came 12 hours later, the guard duty at the temple and the border of the city wouldn't change, if anything became more intense. The Knights that was handling more simple things would now replace the Knights that guarded the temple, and with the exchange of shifts would be a required special exchange of words. The Knights that were once guarding the temple was now doing the simple jobs that didn't require much energy.

NS Units
Relay
»

xp: 910 | 3,960

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deal with the Devil   Deal with the Devil Empty

Back to top Go down

Deal with the Devil