Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Deal

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LittleMariko
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
LittleMariko

Rep! : 31

The Deal Empty
PostSubject: The Deal   The Deal EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 4:46 pm

The blackest of nights fell over the forests too close to Medius to be considered the north or the south. With the blackness, sheets of rain fell, drenching the entirety of the woodlands around. The thunder rumbled to the accompaniment of the singing poisonous frogs that hung like brooches from the young trees. The moss, grass, and vines were a carpet of green lit by the eerie sconces that were the mushrooms growing like fans on the snags lining the forest paths.

Above the shivering sound of the downpour and the cacophony of creature and storm, a shriek and a sob pierced the night: the lamentations of a woman as she felt death descend with a paralyzing pain. It was a simple spell. The man who carried her off like a sack of flour over his shoulder learned it long ago. In her mind, her flesh was being torn by a hundred invisible teeth, the teeth of Iskra's dead clan, perhaps. Though her body wasn't being physically harmed, her nerves told her differently, and soon she would succumb to the sensation.

By the time they arrived at their destination, a large and intimidating building that had survived the time before the Dawn, the man's burden struggled no more. It was fine. She would be revived in the morning after he'd had time to make accommodations.

For now, he needed to go about finding a decent room and making it reasonably comfortable for any patrons that came by.

He carelessly dumped the kidnapped woman on the floor and began looking for the stairs, carefully stepping over the sleeping forms of the various members of the thunderrat clan who were scattered and sleeping about.

[ EXP: 325 || +1 TEXP (2nd thread) ]

Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Rep! : 10

The Deal Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Deal   The Deal EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 5:02 pm

When Yuki awoke in the forest he was a bit surprised and relieved to find that he was not dead, well you cant wake up dead, nor was he mangled or other things.. It seemed that the female hyena had left him in tact and instead simply drug him somewhere and left him with out doing any further harm to him. Instead of getting back up and going back to the females dwelling, Yuki decides to head away from the dwelling to recover from the events that had transpired.

Roughly a week later, Yuki decided to head back to the forest where he had encountered the female and the events had transpired. This time he waited until the onset of night before he began to move through the forest, though this time instead of approaching on foot in his human form, Yuki had assumed an alternate form, that of a white wolf. As the rain fell down from the skys above, Yuki moved through the woods, his head shifting from side to side as he scanned the forest around him, recalling the location of the dwelling the female took refuge in and called her home. As his gaze falls upon the dwelling where the female takes refuge, a grin takes from on Yuki's canine visage. As he approached the dwelling, Yuki thought upon loosing an attack as he had done before, though he stayed his hand for the time being. Yuki let a soft growl escape him as he closed the distance between himself and the house. Coming upon the house, Yuki took a moment to shift back into his human form before moving up to the front door and reaching out, knocking twice before letting his hand fall to his side as he awaits a response.

EXP: 317 | 317
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
LittleMariko

The Deal Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Deal   The Deal EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 5:10 pm

Iskra had one foot on the stairs when suddenly there came a tapping, like someone gently rapping... rapping at her business's door.

With a brief roll of his eyes, the man decided to answer the door. After all, it might be a customer. He stepped back over the unconscious rodents, and when he stepped over the unconscious girl he shifted back to the default form this entity used: a dark-skinned, spotty-haired woman.

And she opened the door to see the man from the week before standing there. Honestly, she hadn't expected him to simply show back up with the way she'd treated him last time.

"How's your behind feeling?" She asked with a brief tilt of her head.

"Ha ha, just kidding. Come on in, you're wet and stuff."

If his manner remained neutral, she would usher him inside out of the poor weather. After all, she bore him no ill will. He'd given her a great time, and she didn't doubt that if he became annoying again she could dispatch him and use his skin to patch one of the holes in the building. They were drafty whenever the mud and straw they'd originally been patched with fell away.

[ EXP: 229 || +1 TEXP (5th post) ]

Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

The Deal Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Deal   The Deal EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 5:33 pm

After knocking on the door, Yuki waited for a response, not sure who to expect to answer the door. As the door swings open Yuki is met with the sight of the female from before. Yuki shifts his gaze over the female standing before him before bringing his gaze to her face, his gaze narrowing into a light glare at the comment she makes about his behind, another growl escaping Yuki as he keeps his gaze fixed on the female, though he stays his hand still not taking action against her. As she ushers him in, Yuki holds his ground, reluctant at first at the offer given by the female but he begins to move, stepping forwards into the dwelling. Stepping forwards, Yuki shifts his gaze from the female and glances around the inside of the building before he begins to turn and face the female. Turning to face the female he fixes his gaze back her, his gaze shifting over her for a moment before coming to rest on her face, his body beginning to tense up under the wet garments he wears. The glare that had taken over his face had already begun to fade as he looks at the female.

EXP: 215 | 532
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
LittleMariko

The Deal Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Deal   The Deal EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 5:41 pm

"So..." she began once the hybrid was inside, continuing to usher him until they came to a toppled turntable that functioned perfectly as a seat. She sat before she continued, propping her head up on one arm. "What brings you here in this weather? I'm sure you must have something to say."

She didn't leave much space for any further words. "Unless you want me as your alpha? The one ranked above you? Makes perfect sense. After all, I did display dominance over you. Well, I don't just accept anyone into my clan," she lied. "You have to prove yourself worthy. You see that?"

She pointed towards the woman, still collapsed by the door and cold. "I'm going to sell those as part of my larger life goal. I'll need someone to guard the livestock when I get them, but for now I need help collecting them."

With a sharp kick, she awoke one of the nearby rodents. "Hey, get me the map."

The creature complied quickly, as though some dreaded penalty awaited it if it didn't.

Once the map arrived, Iskra spread it out over the seat. "You see this here?" she said, pointing to a pawprint slightly north of an X. "This is the Village of the Earth. It's a pretty big place and it's guarded by a large, wooden fence. Do you think it'll be too hard for you to get me another one of those things by the door?"

[ EXP: 264 ]

Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

The Deal Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Deal   The Deal EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 5:58 pm

Since the female continued to usher him, Yuki followed the gesture until the female finally took a seat at which Yuki came to a stop, his attention set on her still. As she makes the inquiry of him, Yuki's silence remains as he trys to come up with a full answer as to why he was here. As she continues to speak, bringing up the subject of being his alpha, the glare that Yuki supported begins to return at the thought of such a thing. As she makes a gesture, Yuki shifts his attention to the woman laying on the floor, his gaze shifting over the woman on the floor as he listens to the female continue to speak. Yuki keeps his attention on the woman on the ground for a few moments before finally shifting his attention back to the female, glancing down at the map she is pointing at. While listening to her it seemed that he may have some dealings with this female, she seemed to have a job for him which would intern give him payment. Looking down at the map, Yuki shifts his gaze over it for a moment before lifting his gaze back to the female, the glare that his face once supported shifting into a soft smile. As he dwells on the task the female had put forth, Yuki steps forwards, moving closer to the female as he reaches out with a hand, reaching to place his hand on her cheek, though he keeps his guard up as he watches the female, standing ready in case she trys something against him again. " You shall not be my alpha my dear hyena, nor shall you be ranked above me in any measure. Nor do I seek to join your 'clan'. " Yuki adds. " Though, I cannot deny that you seem to have a job for me now, as long as the pay is worth it. "

EXP: 329 | 861
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
LittleMariko

The Deal Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Deal   The Deal EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 6:03 pm

The woman plainly swatted his hand out of the way when Yuki reached for her chin. "None of that," she said plainly, gruffly. "It's a job you want? Ah, good that you explained yourself."

She stood, curling the map up as she went. "I was about to tell you to get out, then. I don't really let people in here much, but you are here about commerce?" She tilted her head to the side. "Honestly, I don't think you'd do that bad as someone to actually service the clients, but..." She put her hand on her chin, looking down and studying the man briefly. "...I don't guess you actually had fun?"

Her mind briefly went back to that small romp that they had in the woods. "You were screaming pretty loud. I'm sure I heard a note of... enjoyment somewhere in there, didn't I? Of course, it's partially my fault for being so rough, but you seemed like you were trying to get away."

[ EXP: 176 ]

Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

The Deal Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Deal   The Deal EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 6:38 pm

When she reaches out and swats his hand away, Yuki ignores the gesture though he lets his hand fall back to his side, giving up for the time being since it seemed they may have business together. Yuki keeps his attention fixed on her and listens as she begins to speak again. As she makes the inquiry about commerce, Yuki gives a faint nod. Though as she makes the comment about him servicing clients the smile fades from his face. As she continues to speak about what happened to Yuki he begins to let out a low, threatening growl at what she is saying. While she continues to speak her words begin to spark the flames of anger, fueling the rage that had once died down within Yuki. " Is that so? " Yuki asks with a growl as he shifts his gaze over the females form before bringing his gaze back to her face, " Perhaps I should give you a personal taste of what I am capable of doing? You do look like a tastily little morsel my dear little hyena. One I wouldn't mind taking a bite of.. In more ways then one. " Yuki says, his tongue slipping past his lips before he licks his lips with his gaze set upon the female.

EXP: 224 | 1085
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
LittleMariko

The Deal Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Deal   The Deal EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 6:52 pm

Iskra rolled her eyes once. "Really? I let you live and come into my place and this is how you repay me?"

The woman mumbled and sighed. It was a quickly murmured spell, one that would, if it worked, put Yuki back under the spell that was originally responsible for his rape. Rather, it would turn him into a female as well so he couldn't make such irksome suggestions.

However, Iskra didn't turn herself male. She simply wished to see if an alteration of his form would give him the hint he needed. "That form would be better for a kidnapping anyways. Everyone's suspicious of strange men out in the rain... at least all the humans I've met would be."

[ EXP: 135 ]

Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

The Deal Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Deal   The Deal EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 7:13 pm

With her comment, Yuki thought that his may have been a bit over the line, though the comments she said about what had happened to him drove him to such measures. As he looks at the female, contemplating his next coarse of action, Yuki is unaware of the spell the female cast upon him. Yuki remains oblivious to the spell until it takes full effect upon him. Coming to the realization that he had been turned into a female, Yuki takes a step back from the female that had cast the spell upon him. Now in this form, she excepted the male to show up once again so that he can do as he had done before, this causes Yuki to begin tensing up more as she gets ready to defend herself. As the female begins to speak, Yuki growls at her, though with her comment she reluctantly begins to see some truth in the females words, unfortunately. Thinking upon this, Yuki steps forwards and lifts her hand, inspecting its new form along with her arm. She shifts her gaze over her arm for a moment before glancing down at the rest of her new form. To the male side of Yuki, this was awkward and taboo, though from the standpoint of a mission, such a thing could be tolerated as long as it is not followed with other aspects of being a female. Lifting her gaze, Yuki looks back to the female as she reaches out again, reaching for the females face, " Tell me, what is your name? " she asks, placing her hand upon the females face unless stopped again.

EXP: 287 | 1372
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
LittleMariko

The Deal Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Deal   The Deal EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 2:20 pm

With another smooth gesture, Iskra swatted away his hand, this time harshly, as though it were some recurring, particularly irksome mosquito. "My name is Iskra. I guess maybe I haven't mentioned it, Stranger?" she laughed briefly. It might seem a neurotic gesture on the part of a normal human, but considering the sort of demon she was, the noise was to express a humble "pleased to meet your acquaintance".

Now that she thought about it, she couldn't remember the woman before her's name, possibly because it wasn't important, but the more likely explanation was that she had never bothered to ask. Since they were exchanging pleasantries, she figured it wouldn't hurt to call the stranger something other than Stranger. "I don't believe you ever told me your name. I assigned you one in my head, but if you want to be around here I guess I should know your handle a little better."

Politeness was never one of her strong suites, at least as far as human politeness was concerned. Among her own kind she exhibited flawless etiquette and respect for her superiors. It seemed she'd put herself in a world without superiors these days. She was all alone... her and the thunder rats... in this huge, soulless building.

Her thoughts turned to something other than her own loneliness. Dwelling on the lack of company never made anything better.

[ EXP: 277 || +1 TEXP (1st post) ]

Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

The Deal Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Deal   The Deal EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 2:32 pm

As she reaches out, Yuki finds her hand being swatted away again and as before, she lets it fall to her side as the female speaks up with her name. It was an interesting name, but a name non the less. Yuki gave a faint nod at the comment about not mentioning her name. A light smile begins to take form on Yukis face as she gazes at the female she now knows as Iskra. " I see... An interesting name. " Yuki comments. When Iskra brings up the fact that she had not gotten Yukis name, Yuki gives a faint nod as the smile fades from her visage, " I don't believe you took the time to ask of my name Iskra. " Yuki says sharply before continuing to peak, " My name is Yuki, though I cannot say it is nice to meet you, but it is of mutual gain I guess you could say.. " Yuki adds with a faint nod as she lifts her hand once again, though this time extending it out in a handshake to Iskra. " I take it you will change me back when I have finished this little task of yours, correct? As well as give me my payment for doing this job for you. "

EXP: 215 | 1587
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
LittleMariko

The Deal Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Deal   The Deal EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 4:20 pm

Iskra leaned casually backwards, letting her elbows prop her up on another toppled turntable behind them. "Payment, Yuki?" she grinned. "Sure, I'll change you back no problem. Takes a lot of energy to keep you as a woman, after all... but about this payment..." she stroked her chin. "I'll be perfectly happy to pay you, I guess. People have to eat, and I've got plenty to pay you with. I tell you what." The woman leaned forward, pressing her open fingers together so they formed an upside-down tent. "I managed to acquire a pregnant goat. She's recently given birth to a little goat, so she's got plenty of milk for the time being. Very nourishing stuff, too. Much better for washing down bread or any number of your human foods than water is. I'll trade you a whole bucket of her milk for a woman from the Earth village. It's got to look like one who would make my future patrons very happy." A carnivorous smile stretched across the demon's visage. "Do we have a deal?"

[ EXP: 203 ]

Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

The Deal Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Deal   The Deal EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 7:55 pm

Yuki keeps her gaze fixed on Iskra as she leans backwards, propping herself up on one of the over turned turntables behind her. As Iskra begins to speak Yuki listens to her, the topic being shifted to the form of payment she will receive for finishing this little job Iskra has for her. Yuki is pleased to hear that Iskra will change her back, that takes care of one of her problems and now she wont have to be in this form for longer then needed. Remaining silent, Yuki continues listening as Iskra goes on and begins to speak of the type of payment she will be paying Yuki in. As she listened to Iskra talk of the form of payment, Yuki found she wasn't that interested in the type of payment being offered, for her things of value that can be traded were better then a simple bucket of milk. As Iskra finishes speaking, Yuki begins to think upon the offer, slowly shifting, she turns so her back was facing Iskra as she steps a few feet away, her gaze shifting to the female laying on the floor. " Is this the only thing you have to offer as payment? " Yuki asks, " I would rather take some form of valuable commodity I can trade with. " she adds while gazing at the female on the floor.

EXP: 238 | 1825
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
LittleMariko

The Deal Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Deal   The Deal EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 4:28 pm

Iskra leaned back and rubbed her temples, her eyes closed for a moment and her eyebrows knitted in slight frustration. "Five buckets of milk, then. Honestly, you can go to any village south of here and trade it in for something else, if that's what you desire. I have a patron who regularly traded five buckets of milk for a steel fence section from the blacksmith. It took seitse* pounds of metal to make a fence, and it takes seitse pounds of metal to make an armor or a sword. What I mean to say is that five buckets of milk is a pretty good deal for a simple woman that I could theoretically fetch myself, except I know I need to learn to start giving tasks to my underling." She opened her eyes, her gaze steely and her voice gentle, but stern. "If your work is good this time, you will find many more lucrative assignments from me in your future. Consider this task an investment. Do we have a deal?"

[ EXP: 241 || +1 TEXP (2nd post) ]

* "Many." Literally means a higher number than Iskra learned to count to as a hyena. Unlike the word "many", however, it's used as an exact number, since it represents a point beyond which precision matters in her mind, much like "infinity" is considered an exact number.

Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

The Deal Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Deal   The Deal EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 10:10 pm

With her gaze on the female, Yuki waits for a response from Iskra about what she wished in payment for this task. As Iskra begins to speak Yuki listens as she seems to stick on the idea of paying Yuki in buckets of milk rather then other items of value. It seemed as if Iskra is not going to let up on the offer of milk, though this time she is offering five buckets instead of the single bucket as well as explaining why the milk is of value to others. Yuki couldn't deny the fact that buckets of milk do carry value with others though the task of getting them from one place to another can be troublesome if someone wishes to take the milk from you or something happens to it during the journey. From the sound of it, it seemed Iskra wasn't going to let up with the offer of milk in exchange for the woman she wishes Yuki to fetch from the village. Though as Iskra makes the comment about her underlings, Yuki frowns faintly, not exactly liking being refereed to as an underling given she had not joined Iskra and instead is simply doing a task to get paid. But she couldn't deny the prospect of doing other tasks from this female and the possibility of getting paid more in the future. As Iskra finishes speaking, Yuki remains silent for a few moments, thinking on the proposition from Iskra. Coming to a decision, Yuki lets out a light sigh and turns to face Iskra, nodding her head faintly, " I guess if it is the only thing you have to offer then it will do, it is still worth something to someone. "

EXP: 302 | 2128
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
LittleMariko

The Deal Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Deal   The Deal EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 8:39 pm

"Great."

The woman smiled toothily and stood to her feet, giving the other woman a firm pat on the back. By "firm", one could picture the firm smack one might give a 400 lb. boulder to move it. Though the gesture was friendly, it was very, very forceful.

"I don't think you'll need my help in the matter, but if you really need it, I might accompany you to see how you do at first. It's because you've proven yourself sort of weak relative to me." She stroked her chin. "I've no doubt of your skills, but I want to see them in action. If I like the way you do things, that will make me want to give you jobs more often. I mean, what are we looking at? If I want to have a full-service brothel here, I'm going to need lots and lots of women."

Iskra sat back down. "Or would you prefer to go by yourself? I'd understand. You'd probably go faster without me looking so hard at your every move. Performance under pressure I guess is a little bit harder. It's your choice."

[ EXP: 202 ]

Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

The Deal Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Deal   The Deal EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 8:55 pm

Keeping her back to the female after answering, Yuki keeps her gaze set upon the woman on the floor, the merchandise in question Iskra wanted Yuki to retrieve. When the hand comes to smash into her back from the pat, Yuki stumbles forwards, almost falling over at the unexpected friendly gesture from the female. Reaching back to rub her shoulder where Iskra had patted her, Yuki turns to look at the female, a light frown set upon her face as she listens to Iskra as she begins to speak. While listening to Iskra speak about joining her, Yuki went over the task at hand and what she will need to do in order to accomplish her task as well as what type of threats she may encounter while getting to a target and bringing a target back here. As Iskra finished speaking, Yuki give a faint shurg as she shifted her gaze over the female who had taken a seat again. " Since you are the one asking for the... item in question and paying for it. It is up to you, you can come with me or stay here. If you wish to see how I work in the field then joining me would let you do such a thing. " Yuki says with a faint nod as she turns her gaze from the female, " If you don't mind, I would like some new garments though. Something to help facilitate the appearance I am going for.. "

EXP: 255 | 2383
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
LittleMariko

The Deal Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Deal   The Deal EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 9:05 pm

Once again, Iskra was on her feet, beckoning for the white-haired one to follow. "No problem. There's all kinds of clothes in here. Follow me"

Her path would take her up a makeshift spiral staircase that the thunder rat clan had erected in the former elevator shaft. She didn't pause until they were several stories up. There was a vast atrium up there that was now eerily dark save for the faint glow of a number of candles all scattered around, messily marking the personal domain of some of the higher-ranked members of the rodent village.

A large stage that the elder occasionally gave speeches from that, in days long past, hosted bands rocking the building with bass beneath the flashing glow of colored lights. Behind this was an ancient dressing room that, since it already had clothes in it, the rats had seen fit to stuff into it all of the clothes from all the corpses scattered about around the time of the dawn.

The demon kicked the door open. A weak lantern illuminated the clothes. "Take your pick."

[ EXP: 210 || +1 TEXP (5th post) ]

Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

The Deal Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Deal   The Deal EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 9:16 pm

As Iskra begins to speak again Yuki shifts her gaze back to her and gives a faint nod to her comment, following after her as Iskra had beckoned. Yuki keeps her gaze fixed on Iskra as she begins to follow after her, moving into the makeshift spiral staircase that leads upwards. Coming out of the staircase, Yuki shifts her gaze from Iskra and glances around at the almost pitch black atrium light by candle scattered around. As she shifted her gaze around, Yuki continued after Iskra as she lead the way through the room. Catching sight of the stage, Yuki shifts her gaze from Iskra and glances to the stage for a moment, her gaze scanning over it before turning back to Iskra. When they come to a door that Iskra kicks open, Yuki pauses for a moment before giving a faint nod to Iskra's comment as she steps into the room and begins glancing around at the cloths. " Hmmm " Yuki murmurs lightly as she shifts her gaze over the cloths. Looking at the cloths she isn't to sure what to pick out, though she trys to decide what she would like to see a female in, figuring that would be a good starting point.

EXPL 221 | 2604
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
LittleMariko

The Deal Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Deal   The Deal EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 10:46 pm

Iskra yawned before plopping down on a nearby pile of clothes that had been tossed unceremoniously by the door. "Take your time," she murmured disinterestedly.

Initially, the demon thought that she wouldn't do much of anything until the other woman had picked out some clothes, but then she realized that the interior was very, very dim. Thus, she raised herself back up and dusted herself off. There was a small, wooden device, what was once known as a hanger in the bygone age, and it supported a moth eaten shirt that wouldn't do anyone any good. She tossed it on the pile she'd just stood up from and walked over to the lone lit candle in the room.

The edge of the hanger caught on fire, and she looked at the conflagration with interest. Fire was a scary thing to her, but it was like a little miracle on the end of that stick. Slowly, she walked around the room, lighting one candle, then another until the room was bright enough to actually discern the color of the various dresses, skirts, shirts, ties, and various other articles. "Better?" she asked Yuki.

[ EXP: 218 ]

Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
LittleMariko

The Deal Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Deal   The Deal EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 2:46 pm

[UPDATE CHECKPOINT]
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

The Deal Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Deal   The Deal EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 3:16 pm

Unfortunately as Yuki tried to get a good look at the clothing Iskra had brought her to, she found it was hard to get a good look at what choices she had due to the lack of good lighting in the room. Yuki frowns as the lighting posses a problem in her quest to pick out an outfit, squinting her eyes as she trys to get a good look at the clothing options she has though unable to get any good look. The problem of lighting persists until something is set on fire and produces more light. As Iskra lights something on fire, Yuki glances to her for a moment, watching as Iskra begins to light candles to increase the amount of light in the room. Yuki shifts her gaze from Iskra as she works on lighting the candles, Yuki's gaze shifting back to the clothing options, able to get a better look at them as more light comes to the room. Yuki keeps her gaze set on the cloths until she hears Iskra's voice as she speaks up. Turning her attention to Iskra, Yuki nods her head faintly, " Yes, thank you. " She says before turning her attention back to the clothing. " Hmmm. " Yuki murmurs as she shifts through the cloths trying to find something she would like to see a female in. Pulling some revealing garments from the rest, Yuki turns her attention to Iskra, " ... Which of these? " Yuki ask as she looks at Iskra.

EXP: 263 | 2867
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
LittleMariko

The Deal Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Deal   The Deal EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 9:27 pm

"Just put something on," Iskra grumbled, rolling her eyes. Both of the outfits looked equally ugly to her. It would be deception for her to say that one looked nicer than the other. "Whatever you think will be less of a hindrance to your mission."

It seemed a simple enough action, but the nature of it was indecisive in a small way. Honestly, that's what Iskra didn't like in a potential mercenary. Indecisiveness. It made for less efficient dealings.

"It's good that you ask my advice, but I'm not in a good position to tell you. You'd know more about what's normal for a human to wear than me."

[ EXP: 128 ]

Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

The Deal Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Deal   The Deal EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 9:37 pm

Keeping her gaze set on Iskra, Yuki waited and as the female begins to speak it seemed she would not be getting a constructive answer, at least not the type Yuki was looking for from the female. Nodding her head, Yuki turns her gaze from Iskra as she begins to look at the outfits. With her attention on the cloths, Yuki listens to Iskras comment about the clothing, taking the advice as she looks at the garments. She needed something that would be effective for the mission at hand but not prevent her from acting should she need to take action.. As Iskra speaks again, Yuki glances to her for a moment, nodding her head as she shifts her attention back to the garments and sets them aside before she begins to undress, " Why would I not ask the client? .. I can go about the mission as I wish but if you have things you wish to be done then I need to know of them. Though you are right in the matter.. " Yuki says with a faint nod as she full undresses, letting her garments fall to the floor. Now undressed, Yuki turns her attention to the clothing she had picked out, glancing between them for a moment before she begins to dress in one of the outfits she had picked out.

EXP: 236 | 3103
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
LittleMariko

The Deal Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Deal   The Deal EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 10:53 pm

Iskra didn't look directly at Yuki as she began to undress, nor did she necessarily look away. The other was no more or less interesting than a potted plant in a corner at the moment. Namely, though Earth village was the closest one to her at the moment, she recalled the tales that the thunder rats had brought back to her from their various scurrying about. The Village of the Earth had a very large wall all around it, and she didn't feel like having another person to deal with while trying to figure out a way around the wall. If he fell, he might squeal on her and reveal the location of her home to the prejudiced humans, and she didn't want that.

No, they'd have to go someplace a bit further away. She did recall a certain young warrior who attacked and fought her with little provocation... rather, she remembered it that way. In truth, the young man had merely been approaching her to talk to her and she simply misinterpreted his advances.

"You mind walking a bit longer than usual? We could make this a roadtrip. I don't think Earth Village will be the best spot, even though it's the closest. They've got that... wall... thing..." Her nose wrinkled. "Have you heard of Mare Maris?"

[ EXP: 242 || +1 TEXP (2nd thread) ]

Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

The Deal Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Deal   The Deal EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 11:02 pm

Keeping her back to Iskra, Yuki continues to get dressed, having fallen into silence as she thinks about what Iskra is asking of her as well as this new form she has been given for this mission, damned female body. The thought made Yuki growl faintly knowing that she could finish this in any form, be it human or beast. As Yuki finishes getting dressed, she looks down at her self, another growl escaping her before she shifts her attention back to Iskra as she hears the female begin to speak. Slowly Yuki turns to face Iskra as she continues speaking, Yuki taking in what the female is saying and thinking on it. As Iskra brings up a location, Yuki thinks on it for a moment before shaking her head faintly as she begins to advance towards Iskra, " I don't believe I have been there before... " Yuki answers as she shifts her gaze from Iskra, " And, walls are not a problem really, but you are the one seeking my services so the location is up to you. " Yuki adds as she shifts her gaze back to Iskra.

EXP: 201 | 3304
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
LittleMariko

The Deal Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Deal   The Deal EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 10:34 pm

Iskra was thus given very little motivation to pursue her course in antagonizing the Village of the Earth. After all, her treatment by the weak and petty humans in Mare Maris was practically an invitation for further enmity between her and the coast-living people. There were no walls to guard them, only their own sort of social network that might tell them if a person went missing.

But such a thing could only travel with the speed and accuracy of human memory and speech. She had little doubt that she could escape without being caught by the likes of the dull, lazy inhabitants of a rich, seaside paradise.

"It's settled then. We will be going there. The journey is considerably longer, though." Her brow furrowed as she thought on the distance. Honestly, it had been a long time ago, back when she was still searching for Jack's seed, and she'd settled a very long ways from the coast. There wasn't really anybody to defend her claim and her... subjects, for lack of a better word, in her absence.

Yet, the little rodents had come this far with very little interference other than what apparently came from Mumm-Rat. They'd be okay for a few days on their own. She made a note that she'd have to hire a guard to protect her little spot in her absence. As annoying as her neighbors were, as a social animal, she'd grown attached to them.

[ EXP: 273 ]

Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

The Deal Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Deal   The Deal EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 10:45 pm

Yuki keeps her gaze fixed on Iskra as she waits for an answer from her client as to where she will be going for this mission, be it the village first mentioned or the one that has been newly brought up by Iskra. After a moment Yuki shifts her gaze from the female and begins to glance around once again, slowly shifting her gaze as she scans her surroundings. It isn't until Iskra begins to speak again that Yuki finally turns her attention back to the female calling the shots right now. Given the answer she has been waiting for, Yuki gives a faint nod to Iskras answer, " Alright. " She murmurs lightly with her gaze still on Iskra. Though it sounded as if the journey was going to be longer then first intended, Yuki didn't bother much with such details as long as they didn't interfere with the over all completion of the mission, she was no stranger to traveling distances either for a mission or just for traveling. " Will we be leaving to night? And do you have a method of transport or shall I be relying on my own feet to get me there? " Yuki inquires, seeking answers to better prepare for the task at hand.

EXP: 224 | 3528
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
LittleMariko

The Deal Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Deal   The Deal EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 11:34 pm

Iskra answered without much hesitation. "We'll be walking part of the journey, but there are routes well-traveled by merchants on their way to the village of Medius. It will be a simple matter to simply hijack one and let it carry us across the rest of the way. The creatures pulling the wagon can be our meal when we arrive, and we'll get quite a few goods out of the deal."

Her mind already began to plot a short course of wickedness that would culminate in their short raid on Mare Maris. "We'll need a wagon back, of course. I think we can get one much the same way. There are a bunch of merchants in the village. I don't know how many of them have carts, but plenty of them will have nourishing fish for our journey back. Then you can receive your payment, and we can part ways until I have another job for you."

The plan seemed simple enough. It was just a matter of executing it. "Since we're going so much farther, we can take a short rest tonight and we'll depart before sunrise tomorrow."

[ EXP: 206 || +1 TEXP (5th post) ]

Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

The Deal Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Deal   The Deal EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 11:44 pm

As Iskra begins to answer her questions, Yuki listens to the female as she goes about answering Yuki's inquiries. By the sound of it it seemed that the female had already developed a plan as to how they will be getting there and even getting into the village, this was a bit of a relief since Yuki didn't have to come up with things on the fly or reset to extrema measures of violence to get the mission done, not that such a thing is bad though. Since Iskra seemed to have the thing planed out, Yuki knew all she needed to do is execute the plan, perhaps with the aid of Iskra or at least it sounds as if she will be joining Yuki for the journey and even the task that needs to be done. Such a thing didn't bother Yuki much, as long as Iskra didn't cause any trouble or try to back stab Yuki... Perhaps the company will be nice as well. While listening Yuki thinks on the idea of perhaps doing more jobs for Iskra, though the completion of this job will help determine such things and if Iskra keeps up her end of the deal when the job is over. When Iskra beings up the idea of resting for the night before there journey, Yuki frowns faintly as she looks at the female, " In this form or are you going to change me back? "

EXP: 245 | 3773
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
LittleMariko

The Deal Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Deal   The Deal EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 4:55 pm

Iskra thought for a minute about whether or not to leave him in that form.

It wasn't long before she decided that keeping him in the female form for now would be more trouble than it was worth.

So she waved her hand dismissively. "You can change back whenever you're ready. I released the spell. I'd suggest that you change out of those clothes first, though. Wouldn't want them to tear."

She began to walk out of the room, speaking as she went.

"Sleep wherever you want, just don't bother anyone. Put out the lights when you're done for the night."

[ EXP: 177 || +1 TEXP (2nd thread) ]

Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
LittleMariko

The Deal Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Deal   The Deal EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 4:59 pm

[ .END ]
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

The Deal Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Deal   The Deal EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 5:14 pm

After asking the question, Yuki keeps her gaze set on Iskra as she waits for an answer from the female. When Iskra begin to speak, saying that Yuki will be able to transform back now, Yuki felt relieved at the fact. She didn't want to stay in this form if it isn't needed to complete the mission. As Iskra makes the comment about changing cloths, Yuki gives a faint nod as she glances down at her cloths for a moment before she begins undressing. As she undresses, Yuki turns her gaze back to Iskra as she hers the female speak again while walking away. Yuki watches Iskra, nodding faintly to what she has said, " Alright. " She says before turning her attention away from the female. As she undresses, Yuki lets the cloths fall to the floor around her until she has finished undressing. Having finished undressing, Yuki transforms back into his male form. Transforming back to his male form, Yuki lets out a sigh of relief, glancing around for a moment. Yuki kneels down and picks up the female cloths, growling faintly as he shifts his gaze over them, thinking about the form she had put him in. " Damned woman.. " Yuki murmurs lightly to himself as he moves over to where he had left his cloths. Coming to his cloths, Yuki sets the female cloths down before picking his up and putting them back on. Once he finished dressing, Yuki went around putting the candles out before taking refuge on the floor to rest for the night.

EXP: 286 | 4059

END
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Deal Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Deal   The Deal Empty

Back to top Go down

The Deal
Page 1 of 1