Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

vs Grim Devil I

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Rep! : 17

vs Grim Devil I Empty
PostSubject: vs Grim Devil I   vs Grim Devil I EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 5:54 pm

vs Grim Devil I Chris_CastielPosting3
Castiel Angelum Lucis
Health: 100%
Stamina: 100%
Attributes: Average [+0.0]
Theme: ----

The party of Castiel, Athena and Vera was making their way from the village of the Moon, heading where ever fate took them. the party had marked village of the Moon as their Home, more like a save point to return to when things got out of hand, and also they wouldn't need to memorize the location of other places unless it was absolutely necessary. It was bright outside, around the time of 11:00am, and things were calm with the party as they traveled through the woods that carried very dangerous beings. These beings consisted of Feral beasts, Demons, and possibly even Kami's all of which Castiel learned of not too long ago while within the Village of the Moon. It made him more aware of the world around him and even stronger infact. While he was in Moon village with both Vera and Athena, he had been training alot, learning the art of support as well as offensive skills revolving around boxing, utilizing brute force and body build to take down enemies rather easily. Castiel continued his training while they traveled, training everytime they stopped at some village or any safe area for rest. They didnt know it, but they were on the path to a place where all memories were buried, though they were longs way from it. None of them made a sound while they traveled, having nothing to talk about really. Vera did feel like Athena was getting more comfortable around Castiel, and for obvious reasons, made her slightly resentful of her.

Words :: 289 Exp
Gains ::
1 TEXP [Earn at 250 EXP in a day.]
vs Grim Devil I Athena
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

vs Grim Devil I Empty
PostSubject: Re: vs Grim Devil I   vs Grim Devil I EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 10:37 pm

Castiel Angelum Lucis

It was about time that the party came to a stop for another break, an extended one since what they came upon was something great. There was a watering hole, or a pond that sparkled and gave off a clean feel. the party needed a rest and truth is they also needed a cleaning off. It was advised that Castiel take his first so the ladies could take theirs later with him not watching, but with the way things were, it was hard for them to do that because of the whole dream situation. They thought that maybe they could risk it this time though, or probably come up with some plan that would probably require one of them sacrificing their rest time. They would set up came near the pond, and by set up camp it really meant just set any equipment or extra clothes near the pond. " So Castiel how about you shower now, Me and Vera will rest. Later on We'll shower more so near nighttime. You stay up until a full cycle, covering the time that Vera would be resting. That way your sleep clock won't be thrown off. It's the only way we can go about this. Im not strong enough to guard everyone alone " Athena suggested, feeling bad at the nature of it but it couldn't be helped.

Words :: 234 Exp
vs Grim Devil I Athena
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

vs Grim Devil I Empty
PostSubject: Re: vs Grim Devil I   vs Grim Devil I EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 10:54 pm

Castiel Angelum Lucis

Vera looked to Athena with an agitated expression, as hearing such a suggestion was so wrong to her. She didnt like the idea of Castiel sacrificing his resting time just so they could get clean and not have some male watching them." That's completely stupid! Have him sacrifice his resting time just so you could have some privacy ? We could all just clean off together and keep to the regular schedule ". Her tone sounded like someone who was trying to hide their dislike for someone. Neither Castiel nor Athena caught on to this, but it was obvious that Vera was completely opposed against the idea." No thats not the only reason. It is never proper for males and females to clean off together, two...you're supposed to be resting during the day, and at night Me and Castiel rest. The water will wake you up for some time during the time you should be resting so when the time comes for you to stand guard, you will be tired. A Tired you during the time me and Castiel is resting isn't good. We may not be very good fighters, or in your case not fighters at all but we will need someone awake and well aware to wake us up if something negative occurs while we're sleeping, whether its within the dream or something negative outside of the dream like a beast or something ".

Words :: 255 Exp
1 TEXP [Post at least 5 times in a day *June 19*]
vs Grim Devil I Athena
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

vs Grim Devil I Empty
PostSubject: Re: vs Grim Devil I   vs Grim Devil I EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 1:01 am

Castiel Angelum Lucis

Vera didnt take what Athena said into consideration at first, now being silent without any form of rebuttal towards Athena. She felt kind of like an idiot, knowing that Athena was right there which also made her a little upset inside even though she didnt display it through words. All she did was turn her head and pout a little, which caused Athena to think that something was wrong." What's wrong Vera ? ". Castiel turned to the two and laughed slightly." Vera's upset because she don't like being wrong ". Castiel was partially on the point, but Vera would deny it completely, shaking her head very fast." No no no! Im just fine! there is nothing wrong with me! Can you just go ahead hurry up and get yourself clean! ". Vera said releasing a sigh afterwards. Castiel nodded slightly before lifting his head up a little along with one of his arms. He would use his other arm to take off the belt/attatchments to his torso outfit and then took off the shirt itself. It seemed like quite abit for a guy to be carrying on him but Castiel was a big guy.

Words :: 211 Exp
1 TEXP [Post in multiple (at least 2) RPs in one day.]
vs Grim Devil I Athena
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

vs Grim Devil I Empty
PostSubject: Re: vs Grim Devil I   vs Grim Devil I EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 2:16 am

Castiel Angelum Lucis

Castiel only taking his shirt off caused both Vera and Athena to blush. he possessed such a great figure, one that some females would consider the body of Adonis. There were no scars or any form of body deformity on him, which was quite surprising due to the nature of Castiel's life style, being a guardian or protector of many including both Vera and Athena. Vera reached out slightly, wanting to touch him but then she restrained herself and prevented an very awkward situation. Athena on the other hand just simply blushed. Vera turned to Athena and narrowed her eyes slightly as if she was glaring at her. It was a comical glare, but a glare none the less." See...you messed this up. I don't know whats up with you, but he has a rocking body... and you want to keep up this good girl act ? I can see you blushing ". It was after hearing this from Vera that Athena tried to shake off the blush even though it was quite hard to do. What Vera said was kind of low to the point that Castiel really wouldn't be able to hear it while he was undressing.

Words :: 210 Exp
vs Grim Devil I Athena
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

vs Grim Devil I Empty
PostSubject: Re: vs Grim Devil I   vs Grim Devil I EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 2:32 am

Castiel Angelum Lucis

Castiel turned back to Athena and Vera before he jumped in. He didnt tell them to leave or anything, not really having a problem with them staying as it wasnt a big deal to them. He felt like since he would be in the water, he wouldn't be indecent to them and he could have some company. Athena tossed him a bar of soap that they got from the village, liking the idea of being clean no matter where they went. Castiel caught it and then began scrubbing himself with it quickly and thoroughly by scrubbing some of the areas twice in order to insure cleanliness. The two females only had view of his torso and up, as the rest was submerged under the water." So Cas, how does the water feel ? ". Athena asked laying on the ground on her stomach so she would be on eye level with Castiel. Her arms was situated to support her head as it layed in the palms of both of her hands. It was almost like a teenager laying in her bed at the end while on the phone. Castiel motioned his arms around a little within it before bringing them up in the form of a thumbs up." It's awesome! ".

Words :: 215 Exp
vs Grim Devil I Athena
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

vs Grim Devil I Empty
PostSubject: Re: vs Grim Devil I   vs Grim Devil I EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 2:44 am

Castiel Angelum Lucis

Vera watched Castiel, and then turned her attention over to Athena who was now giving him the ol crush look. It was obvious that Athena was interested in Castiel, though Vera didnt believe that it was anywhere as close as it was for her." Thats good to hear, makes me look forward to my time later on tonight. Now if you'll excuse me, Im going to go get ready for resting. Please try to keep it down ". Vera said as she then made her way a few feet further away from the pond before laying down on the ground with a little sheet that wrapped around her. She turned her back towards Castiel and Athena so they wouldn't see if Vera was asleep or not. She closed her eyes for a few seconds, but then after that her eyes slowly opened and remained opened to the point where someone who could see her face would assume that she was sleep. Castiel brought the hand that he did the thumbs up with and pointed it in her direction as he began to move it from left to right as a farewell gesture, though he was telling her goodnight." Alright, Goodnight...or goodafternoon Vera ".

Words :: 214 Exp
1 TEXP [Post at least 5 times in a day *June 20*]
vs Grim Devil I Athena
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

vs Grim Devil I Empty
PostSubject: Re: vs Grim Devil I   vs Grim Devil I EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 10:50 pm

Castiel Angelum Lucis

Moments passed and both Castiel and Athena assumed that Vera was sleep, though none of them actually made the attempt to check to see if she was knocked out. Vera's eyes was barely open, appearing as if she was glaring at something with narrowed eyes. It was then that Athena began talking to Castiel, almost in a flirting fashion." Soooo...Cas. We never got a chance to actually talk. We just travel and you check up on how me and Vera's doing. How did you come to be such a nice guy ? I rarely see any guys that aren't freaks, or kind without some kind of hidden agenda. It nothing ever comes to your mind since you're traveling with 2 beautiful women ? ". Athena asked in a joking yet curious manner. Castiel tried to see where she was getting at, but nothing could come to mind so he would just flow with it until something in his head clicks." I've always been a nice guy to the point I can remember. Since I can't remember much that don't hold much ". He laughed slightly while rubbing the back of his head. The second part he kind of got, which he would reply with a very honest fashion." I don't know honestly Athena".

Words :: 225 Exp
vs Grim Devil I Athena
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

vs Grim Devil I Empty
PostSubject: Re: vs Grim Devil I   vs Grim Devil I EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 10:58 pm

Castiel Angelum Lucis

Athena completely forgot that Castiel didnt have much of his memory to work on, so her flirting attempt just kind of went up in flames. It created an awkward moment for her even though it didnt seem awkward for Castiel since he didnt know her intentions in this conversation. Vera picked up on this through the tone of Athena's voice and immediately felt like waking up and telling Athena off, though she wanted to see how far this would go with the two of them. Athena wanted to gather the remains of her failed attempt and make another one going off the lost memory of Castiel." You know, asides from your outfit, I get the idea that in the past you were some sort of law enforcer. Not only are you handsome and physically fit, you're protective in which Im sure your girlfriend loves ". That was a way of seeing if he was in some sort of relationship at the moment. There was no one else traveling with them, but there was always the possibility that him and Vera was going out, though it didn't seem likely. Castiel shook his head slightly while he closed his eyes." Im currently not in a relationship with anyone. Can't say that I can prioritize love at the moment, having other things that need to be handled ".

Words :: 243 Exp
1 TEXP [Post at least 5 times in a day *June 21*]
vs Grim Devil I Athena
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

vs Grim Devil I Empty
PostSubject: Re: vs Grim Devil I   vs Grim Devil I EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 9:09 pm

Castiel Angelum Lucis

Okay, Athena got something. She was somewhat of an intellectual individual that was good in the area of spying, so she had to be able to distinguish certain details in the surrounding as well as individuals themselves, and from Castiel's words and tone, she could tell that deep down he didn't really mean that he couldn't prioritize in love. He didnt look like the type that have been hurt by it also, though she couldn't go off looks and his memory which were still in fragments. She wanted to look deeper into this person that was Castiel Angelum Lucis. He wasn't the typical good looking muscle head, which was one of the things that pulled her to him asides from wanting to help him. Athena believe that within due time, she could reach a certain part of Castiel that probably others haven't been able to reach. There was a little moment of silence between the two, which really was Athena looking at Castiel with a smirk on her face while Castiel ran the soap through his hair and rummaged through it in a wild manner.

Words :: 205 Exp
-
vs Grim Devil I Athena
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

vs Grim Devil I Empty
PostSubject: Re: vs Grim Devil I   vs Grim Devil I EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 9:34 pm

Castiel Angelum Lucis

" You know Castiel, you really give that special kind of aura that people just naturally like. Don't think of me as too forwards, but would you mind if I got in the pond with you ? I mean we both need to get this out of the way ". She knew what she was doing, using a portion of her words to give the idea that she was into him, though she really just wanted to see his reaction to this so she could get a further understanding of Castiel. Vera heard this which caused her eyes to shoot wide open. She couldn't believe what Athena was doing now, and the nature of it made her want to jump up and pounce on her, that or simply move to a different location and not have to deal with listening to that. It would have been great if she went directly to sleep, and now she was starting to regret the idea of not doing so. Castiel finished scrubbing his hair and looked to Athena with what appeared to be a clueless gaze." Uhh...If that's what you really want to do, I won't stop you. I personally won't mind ". He said ducking his whole body under the water and then coming back up with hair free of soap, and yet clean.

Words :: 223 Exp
-
vs Grim Devil I Athena
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

vs Grim Devil I Empty
PostSubject: Re: vs Grim Devil I   vs Grim Devil I EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 10:18 pm

Castiel Angelum Lucis

Honestly Athena was somewhat surprised at the reply that she got from Castiel, thinking that he was either going to go with the ' Sure come on in ' which would have indicated that a part of him was interested, or come up with some kind of excuse as to why it wouldn't exactly be appropriate for them to be in the water together naked. The later would have made her feel bad, that he didnt want to because of the corroding flesh on her waist. His reply gave her the option to if she wanted to do it or not, and let it be known that he was completely okay with that. It was unexpected, and made her feel really great at the same time, it was as if Castiel looked passed that and just only saw Athena, not Athena who was ill and therefore should be showed some form of Pity. A light blush crossed her face as she then began taking off articles of clothing until she was left with nothing on. Her right arm covered her breasts while the other hand layered over the space between her legs. Slowly Athena would step into the water, and as soon as she did, she would remove her hands and giggle a little." It feels great doesn't it ? " Castiel asked Athena, checking to see if she felt the great feeling he did when he stepped in." Yes. I love the feel from this water ".

Words :: 253 Exp
1 TEXP [Post at least 5 times in a day *June 22*]
vs Grim Devil I Athena
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

vs Grim Devil I Empty
PostSubject: Re: vs Grim Devil I   vs Grim Devil I EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 10:32 pm

Castiel Angelum Lucis

There was yet another moment of silence before Athena moved a little closer to Castiel. Thew watere rippled slightly outwards with every moment, though it came to a stopped when she was no more than 3 feet away from him." Cas... I have a personal question to ask you ". Her expression changed, almost like a sincere smile mixed with a little sadness. Castiel took notice of this though he didn't want to create an awkward situation by asking her if she was okay, so for that little moment that he had to reply, he decided that he would go with a response that answered her question instead of giving the idea of dodging the question." Sure... what's up ? ". He brought up an expression on his face which displayed a slight curiosity and nothing more. He was curious, though it wasnt at what the question may be but what got her looking like this. It came as possible common sense that maybe the question itself have something to deal with that, but there was the chance that it didn't even though it was significantly low.

Words :: 205 Exp
1 TEXP [Post in multiple (at least 2) RPs in one day.]
vs Grim Devil I Athena
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

vs Grim Devil I Empty
PostSubject: Re: vs Grim Devil I   vs Grim Devil I EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 10:48 pm

Castiel Angelum Lucis

Athena kept that expression as she brought her head up slightly so she could look at him in the eyes. It was then that Castiel thought that something very serious was about to come his way, his brain kicking in and telling him to embrace himself. He stood strong and naked within the water, believing he may have been ready for what was coming." When your travels are over... will you visit my grave often ? ". That question slashed Castiel right in the chest, penetrating his tough exterior and reaching to his heart. It was messed up, and it was something that Athena was serious about. One moment she's trying to understand the man behind Castiel, and then another moment she's opening up with stuff that just shocked Castiel a bit. He knew that she was talking about her dying from the illness, but had to play it off with his optimism." Don't say anything like that. You're not going to Die Athena...at least Im not gonna let you die ". She laughed slightly, more of a soft giggle." You surprise me a bit with this attitude, but you and I know that nothing much can be done about it. It's a illness, not a demon that you can beat with your fists ".

Words :: 231 Exp
-
vs Grim Devil I Athena
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

vs Grim Devil I Empty
PostSubject: Re: vs Grim Devil I   vs Grim Devil I EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 11:10 pm

Castiel Angelum Lucis

Castiel wasn't getting upset, but his voice began to carry a serious tone with the progression of the conversation. This was something he really didnt want to talk about, but turning from this kind of obstacle was something Castiel wasn't going to allow himself to do. He needed to confront this and breakthrough it, for it was the only way he could keep the determination and the assurance in himself that he was going to cure Athena some how."That's true. This is the first time I'll be going up against something that I can't simply beat the mess out of, but I refuse to simply allow this to win. I got an idea on the herbs to utilize in the treatment, and from your description before...I know what the thing that did this to you would look like. Im going to find it no matter what... so believe me when I say that I won't let anything happen to you alright ". Athena was finding herself compelled by Castiel's words, those spoken only by a gallant knight, which was how she saw him this instant. Athena looked down a little and then laughed softly again." Well if you manage that, I'll be truly grateful...I'll also like to know something else".

Words :: 230 Exp
-
vs Grim Devil I Athena
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

vs Grim Devil I Empty
PostSubject: Re: vs Grim Devil I   vs Grim Devil I EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 11:21 pm

Castiel Angelum Lucis

The mood seemed to have brighten up a bit with Athena not argueing the point that saving her would be close to impossible, and if gave Castiel the idea that she really believed in him, something he needed in order to do what he was out to do." Since you plan to save me, and I believe in you. That voids my first request, In which I wish to replace it with another ". Castiel waited for the request first, not wanting to agree to something before it was asked. There was a slight pause once again, but not as long as the ones before." Even after you help me, can I still travel with you for as long as I want ? ". That didnt seem like a hard request, though what she meant was forever, though Castiel didn't pick up on this. He closed his eyes in the left part of his face lifted slightly showing signs of a smirk." Yea. With the success of the mission to cure you...you can leave, come back, or stay if you want ". His reply showed that he didnt pick up on what she was talking about, but then apart of her figured that it was probably a good thing so she simply nodded with excitement.

Words :: 217 Exp
1 TEXP [Post at least 5 times in a day *June 23*]
vs Grim Devil I Athena
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

vs Grim Devil I Empty
PostSubject: Re: vs Grim Devil I   vs Grim Devil I EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 11:19 pm

Castiel Angelum Lucis

After that Nodd, Athena would make an advance towards Castiel, closing the few feet that was seperating the both of them. Athena's breasts would be the first thing that made contact with Castiel's body, and following that would be them pressing up against him with the contact of the rest of her body. Castiel realized what was going to happen, having a slight blush on his face which was barely noticeable. Athena's eyes appeared weak when she was close to him, looking at his eyes with one thing on her mind. Castiel wanted to pull back a bit due to what he said before about not prioritizing relationships at the moment, but something in him caused him to freeze in that spot and just gaze into her soft eyes. Athena then pushed up and ensnared Castiel in what appeared to be a very passionate kiss. Upon Contact, Castiel's eyes widened, but then began to lower and eventually closed as he returned the kiss. His arms wrapped around her as if he wanted to hold on tight to Athena. Right now nothing explicit was going on, though it was leading there.

Words :: 211 Exp
-
vs Grim Devil I Athena
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

vs Grim Devil I Empty
PostSubject: Re: vs Grim Devil I   vs Grim Devil I EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 11:25 pm

Castiel Angelum Lucis

Vera wasn't facing in their direction so she hadn't taken notice of what was occuring. She heard the words which caused her to feel a bit sorry for Athena, but then relieved that Castiel was actually going to try to save her. They didnt tell her this before, or more so Castiel didnt inform neither both Athena and Vera of his plans because he was sure that Athena would feel bad that she was passively putting a burden on them. It was all good now, and neither party reacted how he thought they would though Castiel was sure that Vera was sleep. Soon there was a little silence, which Caused Vera to get slightly curious as to what was going on. They stopped talking, and there was much motions due to the lack of noise from the water itself So Vera decided to check to see what was happening. Vera turned her head and eventually her entire body to see something that caused her eyes to widen a bit. Both individuals was clotheless and in the water kissing each other. Vera didnt know how to react to this due to so many thing welling up within her.

Words :: 210 Exp
-
vs Grim Devil I Athena
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

vs Grim Devil I Empty
PostSubject: Re: vs Grim Devil I   vs Grim Devil I EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 11:33 pm

Castiel Angelum Lucis

Neither Castiel nor Athena noticed Vera turning around, and neither them noticed her expression as they were very much into the kiss. It was rude on some levels, to do that kind of thing while the other was sleep. It wasn't as bad as doing it in the presence of a friend, but it was close. Her hands trembled a little as she rise from her position. Apart of her wanted to scream at them so badly out of anger, but apart of her wanted to stay silent and just not be there out of sadness. The part of her that overwhelmed her and made the decision was the part that was sad, which caused her to turn around and haul butt out of there. The footsteps of running could be heard by both Athena and Castiel, which caused both of them to part ways from the Kiss and turn their attention to where Vera was. Seeing her running away, Castiel would raise his hand up and out in her direction in the manner of reaching for her. He couldn't believe that he allowed this to occur, allowing the kiss and allowing Vera to witness it. He knew he should have listened to the part of him that wanted to back away, but for some reason, something deep within him overpowered that feeling, some latent desire of which he himself had not taken notice of." wh..Wait! Vera don't go! ". He yelled out towards her before losing sight of her.

Words :: 263 Exp
1 TEXP [Post at least 5 times in a day *June 24*]
vs Grim Devil I Athena
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

vs Grim Devil I Empty
PostSubject: Re: vs Grim Devil I   vs Grim Devil I EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 11:14 pm

Castiel Angelum Lucis

Castiel rushed to the end of the pond, grabbing onto the grass and rocky surface and using it to pull himself out. He was wet and naked, but quickly grabbed something to wrap around him which wasn't his clothes. It was his own sheets, which he used in the manner of a towel. In his mind Castiel was cursing himself none stop for what he had done, though a part of him didn't regret it at all for some reason. Before he could rush off into the forest, someone called out to him." Castiel! please! ". He stopped and turned back to where the voice came from, which was in the pond, the woman Athena. There was a slight pause in his response but he would close his eyes. It was him becoming a little distant from her, knowing that he had to chase after Vera. Castiel turned back around and began to give chase after Vera who had run off into the woods, not in the sights of any of them. Athena's eyes lowered when she noticed Castiel run off in the direction of Vera. Oddly enough it didnt feel like any form of rejection, for something was confirmed that very moment, that there was some kind of feelings deep down.

Words :: 222 Exp
-
vs Grim Devil I Athena
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

vs Grim Devil I Empty
PostSubject: Re: vs Grim Devil I   vs Grim Devil I EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 11:36 pm

Castiel Angelum Lucis

Vera continued to run through the trees, feelings completely crushed emotionally by the actions taken by Castiel and Athena. It was hurtful that they kissed, but doing it while she was there sleeping just deepened the wound. Tears began to develop in her eyes as she further increased the distance between her and herself even though she didn't know where she was running to. ( How could he do that! I thought he cared about me! I hate him! I hate Her! I hate the both of them! ) Vera thought to herself as she continued on before tripping once and immediately getting back up. It wasn't fair, or so she believed. Her dislike for Athena had just grew even bigger, expanding to levels that one wouldn't imagine it would. The thoughts going through her head at this moment possessed such negative intentions, also indicated by the closing of her fingers into a fist where her nails would pierce into her palm slightly causing a little bit of blood to travel down her hand and drip onto the grassy earth. ( I want her gone! I want her gone now! ) She wished it so hard in the depths of her mind and heart.

Words :: 220 Exp
-
vs Grim Devil I Athena
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

vs Grim Devil I Empty
PostSubject: Re: vs Grim Devil I   vs Grim Devil I EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 11:52 pm

Castiel Angelum Lucis

Off some distancewas an open field, not too far off from the pond while only being seperated by the small cluster of trees. In this field was nothing, or so one would think. In the middle of the field was a dead patch of grass, which stood out amongst everything, and in that patch was the presence of Evil. It had been the spirit that was there with Castiel, Vera and Athena when they were sleeping in the cave." Yes, come to me. Just as I foresaw it happening, the darkness in your heart developing at such a great rate ". This figure stood there with his top hat and the same get up her possessed before. His eyes remained hidden behind the same glasses and he twirled the cane. The feature that stuck out like before was that menancing grin, which never changed. His ears that pointed outwards was now pointing up towards the sky. He was awaiting for both Castiel and Vera to arrive to the scene so things could commence as he so called foresaw. There was a slight chuckle that came from him bringing his hands up to the sky." Let the wonderful games begin! ".

Words :: 213 Exp
1 TEXP [Post at least 5 times in a day *June 25*]
vs Grim Devil I Athena
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

vs Grim Devil I Empty
PostSubject: Re: vs Grim Devil I   vs Grim Devil I EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 11:29 pm

Castiel Angelum Lucis

Vera ran onto the field and though the place of the dead grass was some distance away, she continued on in that direction. Moments afterwards Castiel would make it onto the open field, and the moment he did he paused, bringing himself to a complete stop before looking around. He couldn't help but feel something very dark overtake the field. His heart started racing a little before he turned his attention over to Vera who had continued making her way across the field." VERA!! STOP!! LISTEN TO ME!! " He tried yelling at her with all his might, pushing to get her attention as if something was wrong and that they were in grave danger. The truth was that was indeed the case, though Vera out of emotional hurt would attempt to tune out his voice." VERA!! WE GOT TO GET OUT OF HERE!!! COME BACK! ". It appeared that there was no avail, so he then continued to give chase after her in order to physically force her back by any means necessary. He didn't have powers to sense danger, but something just gave off such a strong negative influence that it could be detected by those with any remote level of awareness.

Words :: 223 Exp
1 TEXP [Post at least 5 times in a day *June 26*]
vs Grim Devil I Athena
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

vs Grim Devil I Empty
PostSubject: Re: vs Grim Devil I   vs Grim Devil I EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 10:46 pm

Castiel Angelum Lucis
Theme: Cross of Fate

Vera heard what he said at that last moment, but when she turned around her expression changed as if she didn't know what just happened. Her eyes was widened and her mouth was open, feeling as if something cut into her and her ability to breath was just shut off. A line appeared around her stomach and her clothes, as if something had cut her clean through horizontally. Her head flung back as she then coughed up a decent amount of blood before falling to the ground." VEERAAAAAAAAAA!!!! " Castiel's eyes shot open not believing what had just happened. He didnt see anything around that could have caused this, but he knew something very dangerous was around. He continued onwards as if he was ignoring what ever danger that was here, but that was a foolish thing. Castiel made it to her body, looking down upon her with tears forming in his eyes, not coming down yet." Fuck! Why!? " He asked feeling range envelope in his body at this sight. Her body appeared lifeless, and when he lifted the area where the cut had appeared, her body was still intact. There was no sign of her having recieved a fatal wound. With taking notice of this, a voice could be heard." Don't worry about that, she's not dead...plus you have bigger things to worry about ".

Words :: 250 Exp
1 TEXP [Post at least 5 times in a day *June 27*]
vs Grim Devil I Athena
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

vs Grim Devil I Empty
PostSubject: Re: vs Grim Devil I   vs Grim Devil I EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 12:13 pm

Castiel Angelum Lucis
Theme: Cross of Fate

His heart beats increased greatly at this voice that he could barely contain himself. He clenched onto Vera tightly and trembled for a second before stopping and regaining some sort of composure. He brought himself up slightly, not knowing where the voice had came from but he was set on finding out." How disgusting, sucker punching a woman...even amongst the supernatural thats disgusting, no honor at all. Maybe you intend to sucker punch me too, for we know you won't have the guts to show yourself ". Castiel was trying to draw out the source of this darkness, but to no avail yet." The reason you can't see me now is because of what you did to me, but I guess it can't be helped. Don't worry though, I'll give you a taste of what you're in for in a little while. Even as we speak, Im going through the process of what we demons call physical impression, once we've been exorcised, we have to repeat the process to gain our physical bodies, some processes are different for other demons...it's definitely different for me...I'll explain it to you on a later date ". Castiel tried to hone in on where the voice was coming from, but for some reason it possessed an echoe that gave the idea that it was actually coming from all around, which made it a deal much harder too locate.

Words :: 257 Exp
1 TEXP [Earn at 250 EXP in a day.]
vs Grim Devil I Athena
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

vs Grim Devil I Empty
PostSubject: Re: vs Grim Devil I   vs Grim Devil I Empty

Back to top Go down

vs Grim Devil I
Page 1 of 1