Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Picking up Something Before Leaving [Closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Rep! : 56

Picking up Something Before Leaving [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: Picking up Something Before Leaving [Closed]   Picking up Something Before Leaving [Closed] EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 7:20 pm

The morning’s light splashed over the village of Theden, and as the sleepy mountain village begins to awaken for a new day, Battousai would be up, awaiting the proper time to go and seek out Yuki and the group of men whom he had been given right over to assist in the upbuild of Jun’Jo. As he often did in his spare time, Battousai would be in the process of concentrating and channeling his ki as a portion of his training. He would not be the only one training however. In the realm inside of his body, Jyn would be meditating in a similar manner. Like Battousai he had lost his powers, but there was one power that they shared among them that he wanted to regain, if possible, as soon as possible. Jyn had been meditating for many hours, even before Battousai had gone to sleep, awoken, and begun meditating himself and it was all in preparation for this one moment.

In an attempt to retry what he had grown so accustomed to doing, Jyn focuses his spiritual energy at his core and then presses out with the invocation of a light arts spell. Battousai’s body would glow for a moment, causing him to come out of his meditation and look about his body. Realizing what was going on, he comments, “oh…” and suddenly, there is a bright burst of light. As it fades, Battousai is no longer sitting on the bed, rather the form of Jyn sits on the bed with his eyes closed. Slowly his eyes open and he looks around. There is a short pause and he looks the other way. Suddenly he stands up on the bed and exclaims, “oh hell ya! I got the body back! Boo yeah, bitches!” After gyrating his hips about and humping the air several times, he calms and hops down to the ground in front of the bed. Dusting off his hands, he knew that he didn’t have much time before the time of day when they would have to head home, but before that, he wanted to grab something. With that said, he thinks for a moment to recall where he had basically ‘died’ on Eri before they parted ways; his hope was to catch her before she left Theden, if she hadn’t already. After thinking, he heads towards the door of the Silver Fang Tavern, to exit the room in search of his former traveling companion, murmuring, “stupid Battousi… if he looked for me, I wouldn’t’ have had to high-jack him…”

455 / 455
Back to top Go down
Rek
Veteran
Veteran
Rek

Rep! : 14

PostSubject: Re: Picking up Something Before Leaving [Closed]   Picking up Something Before Leaving [Closed] EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 1:22 am

Picking up Something Before Leaving [Closed] Lightning_1a
Picking up Something Before Leaving
The door to the small room in the Silver Fang Tavern is jammed shut from the other side by the turned over dresser and takes so force to get open. The room itself has be left in ruins. The bed has been broken, the wall is scared from the strike of what is now a broken chair. A busted mirror stained with blood rest on the other. Shards of glass litter the floor, the wind blows into the room freely from the open window. A blade rest in the floor of the room, a pair of feathers tried to the hilt move the breeze. The room seems to be empty till the sound of someone singing softly coming from the bath. There in the bath tub would be the nude Eri wrapped in blood stained sheets. Her left hand hangs down out of the tub, badly cut and did not take a doctor to see it was broken. Dry blood covers the left side of her face and is even in her hair. It looks like running makeup around her closed eye from where it looks like she could have been crying.

In my heat is a little girl
Who wants nothing but fluffy, shiny, pure things

Please be kind
To that girl
Even if you can't see it
That is the real me... It's me, Kiss me

Even though she seem mean
Her heart is fragile
Decorated with frills, it throbs and cries
Someday finding that sweet love, sweeter than chocolate
She dreams of it

With the sound of someone coming into the room, she will quit sing and her eyes would open in a hazy gaze to look at them with a cold look on her visage.

xp: 289 | --
Picking up Something Before Leaving [Closed] Lightning_3a
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Picking up Something Before Leaving [Closed]   Picking up Something Before Leaving [Closed] EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 7:32 pm

After leaving his room, Jyn would be following his memory to where Eri should be. When he was last with her, they were in the very tavern which he had previously spent the night and in which he were walking down the hallway of now. It was simply an odd coincidence that neither she nor Battousai had bumped into one another during the day that had been spent here. Since a few days had passed since the events of the Replication and second dawning, Jyn was basically operating on hope that he wouldn’t have missed Eri before she left Theden.

Coming to the room where he remembered they were in, Jyn would softly knock on the door before giving it a slight push. At first it didn’t bulge, but it also didn’t seem locked. For a moment he stood there and wondered why the door would be stiff like that. More so curious now than anything else, he would give the door a stiff push just to make sure Yuki didn’t have a broken door in his inn. Upon pushing it upon, he would realize that a turned over dresser was the reason for the blockage. “What the…?” he would murmur lightly as he looks up and about the room, at first a bit alarmed. “Oh that’s fucked up…” he begins in remarking about the room before worry takes him. But before he could get too far into the worried lane, he hears a familiar voice which causes him to turn and see Eri.

“Fuck!...” he exclaims then his eyes meeting first with the hazy gaze looking at him. The song had stopped and Eri didn’t look ‘right.’ His gaze drops, noticing and looking worriedly at the broken and bloodied hand. He makes his way over to the side of the bathtub being careful of the broken glass and room, “Eri…” he would call while walking over to her coming to stop beside her, “are you okay? You need a healer… How did this happen in Theden?”

361 / 816
Back to top Go down
Rek
Veteran
Veteran
Rek

PostSubject: Re: Picking up Something Before Leaving [Closed]   Picking up Something Before Leaving [Closed] EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 9:12 pm

My cold blue eyes looks at the from that called the name and asked the questions. My head turns the other way, "Clearly I am not because I am seeing things again.... I was upset about something.... hit the mirror. My body got heavy, it was hard to stand, and then it got dark." My good hand slowly comes up above my face with my fingers open. "Nothing but black skies and lightning all around me. I remember each flash being so beautiful with so much power. And then I heard the voice, just like when Mother found me." I glance back at Jyn, "Did I ever tell you that I was around the age of two when everyone woke from the dawn? I had forgotten about it till now but I remember that woman opening the door to that dark room. That white coat of hers glowed in the light like she was some type of angel coming to save me from the darkness. It wasn't till a year or two after that before the Al'Bhed found us.... It was either join the collective or die. Eri isn't even my name come to think of it was the one forced on me." I give a slight sicker at the thought. "So shouldn't you like be passing on into the life stream or some shit like that? Or are you here to glut over my weakness."

xp: 238 | 527
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Picking up Something Before Leaving [Closed]   Picking up Something Before Leaving [Closed] EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 2:30 pm

Jyn pauses for a moment as he reaches her; his eyes gazing into hers as if she were a stranger for a moment. The explanation seemed a bit too casual for the situation she was in, but still, Jyn would figure that things were more serious than a simple ‘I got mad and blacked out.’ From there, the situation just gets kind of eerie as Eri didn’t seem to be in a rush to get herself any type of help, though Jyn would still be focused on the situation her body was in. Their current attitudes would seem to contrast one another, in this manner. To the question, Jyn would calm himself a bit and answer, “huh?” He didn’t remember her speaking about the time that she woke up post dawn, but was able to understand what she was saying now about it. It was a cool story, sis, but was it the right time for it? Answering her after her words, Jyn would comment, “no, I didn’t die. I got pulled out of the body I was in because we lost our powers, but that aside, let me see if I can find something for your arm…” He could only do the basic first aid, since he had been living off the wilderness since young. He couldn’t do anything like heal, which would require both someone good with healing magic and time. Looking around the room, he would see sheets and broken wood; a straight piece would be needed to create a stint for her arm. Moving around to collect items, he would say, “so are you saying that you want me to call you something other than Eri?”

292 / 1108
Back to top Go down
Rek
Veteran
Veteran
Rek

PostSubject: Re: Picking up Something Before Leaving [Closed]   Picking up Something Before Leaving [Closed] EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 7:26 pm

The cold blue eyes watch as he collect some times after he explain that he did not die and was just pulled out of the body her was. "Oh that is nice. I am happy to that you are not dead. Try not to turn into dust this time." The words are spoken in a casual tone as if I was half asleep and did not really know what was being said to me or what I was saying. "I guess I am. It would be nice to have a pretty name or one of those girly names like Sandy, Mandy, or Candy.... Or maybe something with more spunk like Light or Lightning...." My eyes blink for a moment before I really became aware of what he had said. My body shifts as I try to stand up, "Wait, What? You been alive this whole time and you are just now getting here to say, 'Yo babe I am still alive no need to cry about it anymore.' like it is no fucking biggy." The damaged hand hangs freely as the other grips the wall to pull my weaken body out of the tub. I stumble a little getting up and the cloth sheet around me wasn't helping as my foot gets wrapped into and starts to pull it down, "And want do you mean the body you was in? You some type of body snatcher that was going to use a dead corpse to feel me up now? I'm not into the necrophilia shit."

xp: 255 | 782
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Picking up Something Before Leaving [Closed]   Picking up Something Before Leaving [Closed] EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 8:14 pm

Jyn manages to gather together a straight piece of wood that seemed sturdy enough for the trick and was in the process of ripping fabric off of the bedding to use as a tie as her words catch him off guard. “Eh?” his gaze would shift back to her and then to her arm as he gave an internal ‘ewwwww….’ He walks towards her, worried for her as he explains, “it wasn’t like that; I came as fast as I could. Battousai was stuck in the host body so I couldn’t manifest…” At that time he wondered if he had ever really explained his situation to her before, but regardless he moves on to say, “but it’s really complicated… and you don’t let me feel you up… we haven’t even…” He stops there and instead sighs, “here, give me your arm…” If she were to not contest him, he would reach for her arm and inspect it. Assuming she was in the tub, once could argue that the wound might be clean, but the fact that she was covered in blood didn’t support that fact. Cleaning her arm, and more so her body, would probably require a lot more water that wasn’t already tainted. If able to attempt to mend the wound, he would put off cleaning it further for now in exchange for attempting to get the bone set and the arm positioned again the split so that he would wrap the torn cloth around her arm and the split. Needless to say, this process would probably hurt.

271 / 1379
Back to top Go down
Rek
Veteran
Veteran
Rek

PostSubject: Re: Picking up Something Before Leaving [Closed]   Picking up Something Before Leaving [Closed] EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 11:00 pm

The once glowing gem eyes that are now a cold blue narrow as Jyn says it is complicated. The arm with the broken hand is lifted up and offered to him at his request. The bone pops and the pain shoots through my body. A scream comes from my lips before my body fall forward onto Jyn. Tears run down my cheeks and I laugh for at moment to pass the pain. The cloth around me starts to come lose. "That really hurt, you made me cry...." My face turns, brushing my nose along his neck as I grin come to my lips, "I haven't let you yet. Maybe you should try a little harder? But that can wait. So now I am just a poor helpless girl and you are a guy with one too many passengers in the cart that want to be the driver.... Where are we going to now?" My head lifts up to look at Jyn, "And there is also the question of how I'm going to get dressed.... I would say get one of those elf girls but I really don't want to have to pay for fixing the room."

xp: 200 | 982
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Picking up Something Before Leaving [Closed]   Picking up Something Before Leaving [Closed] EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 11:24 am

Jyn grimaces as Eri, or rather Light, or whatever, screams at her bone being reset, but catches her as she falls onto him. “Sorry…” he would say in a low tone, tilting his head down to look at her face before continuing to wrap the wounded arm, “…I’ll be more careful.” Suddenly, he began to think about something; he had never seen Eri cry or emotional before; on top of that, he had missed something completely that had been previously said. She stated that she had been crying because she thought he was gone. Now the little hamster wheels in his head were churning at a good pace. He wondered if she would feel the same remorse for the other males that she had in her life. The hamsters run a little faster as he remembers that she just recently remembered that she wasn’t originally an Al’Bhed; did that mean that she no longer carried their customs? Jyn had been so focused on helping her, that he was late to realize that here were several questions lingering about her new attitude. Where she had previously been strong and defiant, she did seem a little weak at the moment. What did this mean for them?

Goosebumps lift up as his thoughts are broken as her face brushes against his neck. He’s caught off guard by the invitation that comes and the question that follows it. He answers her as he finishes with her arm, “well, we’re creating a village east of here; I wanted to bring you with me to it.” In regards to the room, Jyn would say, “I’m pretty friendly with the Village Leader; I think I can work something out about the room, so don’t worry, I’ll take care of it. We just need to get this blood off of you before we go anywhere, so if you can give me a few minutes I can probably grab some clothes for you and some fresh water; that sound good?”

356 / 1735
Back to top Go down
Rek
Veteran
Veteran
Rek

PostSubject: Re: Picking up Something Before Leaving [Closed]   Picking up Something Before Leaving [Closed] EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 9:14 pm

A expression of 'huh' comes across my face when Jyn tells me that he has started building a village. The thought of him being a village leader causes me to snicker. It was hard to think of him as a wise man that everyone looks to for resolve their troubles. His hair was already white, all he needs is the long bread and a funny look walk staff. But if me was no longer traveling then he must have found that man he has been looking for and taken care of things. I give him a nod, "That sounds good, but don't tell Yuki about this. If you have to make up a good story like I got in a fight with a spirit dragon or something while everyone was asleep." I would let him go and get some water while I get myself together. Standing to my feet so I can walk around the room in search my things. The loss cloth around me drags the glass around on the floor as I move about. Throwing a few things on the bed before stopping to look at myself in the busted mirror for a moment. A mark on my chest glows red giving off a warm feeling, my hand comes up to cover it before it stops.

xp: 218 | 1200
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Picking up Something Before Leaving [Closed]   Picking up Something Before Leaving [Closed] EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 12:37 pm

Jyn didn’t get the expression, but takes it as that she is impressed with him and in awe of how awesome he must be to be proceeding in the path of a village leader. Still, he did know his place in Battousai’s plans and was in the process of rebuilding his own life’s wants. With the Second Dawning, Jin didn’t return to the collective, which probably meant that he was out living his life as a normal human with Melody and her family. Due to Jin going that route in his life with the girl they both shared, kind of, what Jyn had planned to do after finishing off the business with the Mage of his Past was derailed, which in a way actually worked out for the best. Without the chance to move on his own, Jyn had to follow wherever Battousai went. His initial plans for freedom were to stay and assist Yuki with Theden, but since Battousai needed more help in Jun’Jo, then he had agreed to take on a position as the city planner honing in on some of his skills in civil engineering that had been derived from map making. After this, Jyn would still have to figure out what he wanted to do, but if he weren’t able to disconnect his body from the host like before, that part would be tricky; still, only time would tell.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Picking up Something Before Leaving [Closed]   Picking up Something Before Leaving [Closed] EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 12:37 pm

He would hear the request not to tell Yuki, which would strain things a little. Jyn didn’t want to lie to his friend, so it seemed like the best thing to do would be to not say anything and ditch the room before anyone found out what type of condition it was in. It would take too long to attempt to clean up, and the time was drawing near for them to leave the city. If Battousai didn’t show up to leave the city with the workers, then Yuki might get bored and come looking for him. On top of that, Battousai, internally, was getting restless because Jyn was taking too long. It wouldn’t be long until they would eventually have to swap places to proceed on with the day.

Understanding her wants, and moving quickly, Jyn would head back down the hallway to his room to fetch the pale of water that Battousai had set out to be used to wash his face in the morning. After grabbing a clean cloth, Jyn would leave his room and head back to Light’s room, opening the door and moving through the littered floor to deposit the pale of water where Light could use it. Finding women’s clothing would be a bit tougher, so after sitting down the water, he would ask, “do you have a spare set of clothes, or do you need me to grab you something?” Worst case would be that he just offered her some of his clothes to wear for the time being.

513 / 2248
Back to top Go down
Rek
Veteran
Veteran
Rek

PostSubject: Re: Picking up Something Before Leaving [Closed]   Picking up Something Before Leaving [Closed] EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 5:38 pm

Hearing Jyn come back, I look over my should to see him setting down a pale of water with a clean cloth. Moving towards I answer Jyn's question. "I have a spare set. Give me a few minutes to clean up and get dress...." I would wait till he leaves the room before I start to wash the blood off my body. The blood stain cloth around my falls to the floor. Dipping the clean cloth into the water and rubbing it down my face, neck and chest. The cloth quickly becomes dyed crimson and the clean water turns to blood. Cleaning myself up was the easy part, getting dress with just one hand proved to be more challenging and took long then I thought it would have. Mostly because my skirt require me to tie it in the back... and getting my shirt on was rather painful.... The only thing that was easy to get on where my boots, and everything else is thrown into the small pack. Slinging the pack over my shoulder, I look around at the room I trashed. The blade still stuck in the floor. The feathers still moving in the breeze flowing through the open window, tapping against the metal like wind chimes. Walking past it, I pull the door open to leave the room, closing it shut behind me. Meeting up with Jyn where ever he was waiting at, I give him a slight smile. "What part am I to play in this village of yours?"

xp: 262 | 1462
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Picking up Something Before Leaving [Closed]   Picking up Something Before Leaving [Closed] EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 7:02 pm

“Sure,” would come the answer from Jyn as he would stand there and wait for her to get naked. “Oh,” he remembers his manners and motions towards the door, indicating that he would step outside of it. He makes his way back to the door, opens it and then closes it behind him as he exits the room. His back is to the door as he stands by much like a bouncer guarding a door with his arms folded. “I could have just turned around…” he murmur softly to himself. Before she had undressed in front of him, but perhaps it was different now. His right hand pulls free as he scratches his head; he didn’t know what signals to pick up on. Perhaps Lightning cried for him because he was a really good friend? The thought causes him to shudder just a little bit; the friend zone.

He listens for a bit at her moving around, figuring it must be hard to try getting dressed with one arm. After a while, he steps away from the door and gives her room to exit it. With a grin, he would comment, “that’s up to you to decide.” A goofy grin comes to his face as he begins the thought process of saying something flirty. Unfortunately, he was taking too long and Battousai was ready to go. “Um…” he would explain briefly, “so what we’re going to do now is meet up with the workers who are coming to the city with us. Battousai’s going to handle this part, so just follow me… or him… well, stick tight and then when we get to traveling, we can pick up from where we left off.” With that, he would begin leading the way down the hallway with his form starting to glow slightly.

314 / 2562
Back to top Go down
Rek
Veteran
Veteran
Rek

PostSubject: Re: Picking up Something Before Leaving [Closed]   Picking up Something Before Leaving [Closed] EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 9:47 pm

I get a rather odd answer to my question. I couldn't help but think he was going to say something like 'be my mistress' or 'just to look pretty'. But by the cute goofy grin on his face I was sure he was thinking something along the lines of 'sex slave'. If he really wanted one, it would be easier to just buy a girl from the slavers then to try to talk someone into doing it for the fun of it.... Although there are some people out there that are really into that type of stuff.

I get a little lost as he briefly tries to explain what we were going to be doing and says Battousai was going to lead.... Then I am basically told to just do what I normal do when traveling with him. "Um... ok sure thing." My eyes blink a times before I start following his glowing form down the hall way. And I have to wonder has he always done this without me really picking up on it. Sure I notice that sometimes the way he acts changes when we are about to get into a fight, but I just thought that was normal reaction. Not someone else taking over the driver's seat. I give the thought a shrug and follow closely behind him like he requested.

xp: 226 | 1688
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Picking up Something Before Leaving [Closed]   Picking up Something Before Leaving [Closed] EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 10:02 pm

Everything seemed to be working out, which was good. All that needed to be done was to leave the tavern before the innkeeper came to check on the rooms. They would probably find the mess later on in the day, but by that time, they would be clear of the city. Jyn’s body glowing initiates the channeled chi; a spell was being channeled within him to perform the switch. In a sharp burst of light, Jyn would no longer be around, instead the more slender and reserved samurai would appear standing before Lightning in the hallway. His back to her, his hand would reach into his pocket where he would take out his mask and fasten it across the bottom potion of his face. With that, he felt a little better. Turning to Lightning, he would look at her for a moment and then say, “this way…” Without much more than that, he would be on his way towards the center of town where Yuki would have set up the men he would be leading to Jun’Jo. Since the village leader would probably be off tending to other things, Battousai would send word to him through one of his workers and from there, he would gather the attention of the assembled men and begin to lead the way out of the city gates towards Jun’Jo. They would be setting out for about a two hour walk.

Exit RP / Sent to UYB
254 / 2816
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Picking up Something Before Leaving [Closed]   Picking up Something Before Leaving [Closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Picking up Something Before Leaving [Closed]
Page 1 of 1