Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Leaving The Confines of Safety

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Rep! : 10

Leaving The Confines of Safety Empty
PostSubject: Leaving The Confines of Safety   Leaving The Confines of Safety EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 5:43 pm

Slowly opening her eyes, Lunara shifts her gaze about the room, her vision still blurry which prompts her to bring her hands up and rub her closed eyes. After taking a moment to rub her eyes Lunara lowers her hands, letting them fall back to her sides and glances around the room once again, now able to see clearly. She takes a brief moment to glance around the room Yuki had come to call his in the mansion and after taking a moment to glance around the room she begins to shift in the bed. Sitting up Lunara slowly works her way to the edge of the bed and lets her feet fall over the edge and dangle down touching the floor under the bed. As her feet come to touch the floor she pauses for a brief moment and glances down at the floor, her gaze shifting over it for a moment before she begins to move, raising from the bed. Coming to stand on her feet, Lunara shifts her attention across the room and to a window with light shining through it. With her gaze set upon the window she begins to move and makes her way across the room and over to the window. Coming up to the widow she reaches out and pushes the curtains aside, her gaze narrowing shut for a moment as the sun shines through the open window more, shining on her face. As her eyes grow use to the light she opens them fully and gazes out the window at the outside world beyond the confines of the mansion window.

EXP: 276 | 276
Leaving The Confines of Safety 01YukiNewBottom
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Rep! : 56

PostSubject: Re: Leaving The Confines of Safety   Leaving The Confines of Safety EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 6:39 pm

The west wing is initially quiet due to the lack of activity during the morning time. In a sudden manner, the silence is broken by a loud and ripping fart that echoes through the hallway of the second floor wing. Coming to Yuki’s doorway and opening it in an overly familiar manner comes the overly familiar figure of Jyn as he walk in announcing, “man Yuki, I think that one smells like feet and ass…” In the manner of his entrance, one hand would be pushing the door open with the other down his boxers, the only clothing he was wearing at the time aside from a pair of white tube socks, scratching his junk. “I bet that could choke a donkey!...” Ragged hair and all, he would look through the room and immediately notice the female at the window. “Eh?” It was at that moment that he would pause in a manner that would invite an awkward silence, where during this time his mind would rush through many thoughts. Among those thoughts would be ‘omg, Yuki finally brought a girl home! Thank god, I thought he was gay!’ and ‘She’s not that bad either, so he likes the petite types. Freaky tattoos though.’ In the background of Jyn’s consciousness, Jyneil would be yelling, ‘who the fuck is she?!’ in a peeved manner. Having busted in on Yuki, who seemed to now need privacy, Jyn would apologize, “sorry… I should have knocked…” before retreating back out the door, slowly closing it with his departure before realizing that he hadn’t even seen Yuki in the room. A bit confused, he would murmur to himself, “he must have woken up first… he should have given us a heads up or something though…” Jyn wondered if it was fine to leave the girl alone while Yuki was away, or what the etiquette was for situations like these.

346 / 346 | Jyn
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Leaving The Confines of Safety   Leaving The Confines of Safety EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 7:17 pm

Standing at the window still, Lunara slowly shift her gaze as she looked at the world beyond the portal leading to the outside world. Though she had heard the sound from outside the room she kept her attention fixed on the window and the outside world until she heard a voice from behind her. The sudden shock of the voice and the appearance of another caused the female to gasp lightly as she quickly turns to look at the male as he comes into the room. Lunara holds her ground gazing upon the male like a deer caught in headlights for a few moments before she finally begins to snap back to reality. Watching the male Lunara shifts her gaze over him for a moment as she recalls who he is from having seen him before with Yuki. " Wait. " She murmurs lightly after the male apologizes and retreats out the door, shutting it behind him. Once he had shut the door she lets out a soft sigh as she glances around the room for a moment as she comes to realize how this may look to Jyn. Pulling away from the window, Lunara begins to move towards the door as she calls out to Jun, " It's alright. I guess I shouldn't have been in here. I'm a friend of Yuki's. You were not intruding upon anything, Yuki isn't here right now.. He left last night. " she says as she comes to the door before reaching out and pulling it open to see if Jyn was still on the other side.

EXP: 272 | 548
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Leaving The Confines of Safety   Leaving The Confines of Safety EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 7:41 pm

In the background of Jyn’s thoughts, Jyneil continues to rant in question about who the girl was. In order to alleviate noise, Jyn mentally blocks her out for the time being so he could think. In his thinking, he notices that he thought he heard something right before the door closed. For a moment he wondered if she wanted him to wait, but in his thinking, the voice of the girl in the room reaches his ears. After the door is opened, Jyn looks to her in a questioning tone and attempts to put together the puzzle pieces. She stated that’s he probably shouldn’t be there and that Yuki had left… she also comments that she’s a ‘friend’ of his. Mmm hmm. From what Jyn was able to piece together, Yuki had paid for this woman’s services and left expecting her to see herself out before he got back in the morning and before anyone else had woken up. Just in case she was discovered, she was to refer to him as a ‘friend’ in order to be discrete. ‘Yuki, you don’t have to be so bashful,’ Jyn thinks in his head, misunderstanding the situation; still… how cruel of Yuki to treat this girl that way. Shaking his head, Jyn assures, “it’s okay for you to be here regardless of what Yuki told you.” The poor girl. Jyn assumed that a rough life lead her into prostitution and viewed her as a poor injured animal trying to get back on her feet. Feeling sorry for her, Jyn confirms, “…any friend of Yuki is welcome. Are you hungry, thirsty, or in need of something? Oh, my name is Jyn by the way.”

300 / 646 | Jyn
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Leaving The Confines of Safety   Leaving The Confines of Safety EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 7:55 pm

Pulling the door open Lunara gazes out at Jyn, her crimson orbs becoming fixed on his form as she gazes at him. As Jyn begins to speak she lets out a light sigh of relief as she listens to him, it seemed he may have believed her story though there was truth behind it, she was indeed his friend, in a sense. As Jyn continues to speak she keeps her gaze set upon him as she listens to him welcome her before offering her food and drink. When he introduces himself to her, Lunara gives a faint nod, deciding it best that she act as if this was the first time seeing the male and this didn't really know him. " Thank you. " She says in a soft tone, a slight smile taking form on her visage as she slowly steps forwards through the door, reaching behind her to pull it shut before turning her attention back to Jyn, " It's a pleasure to meet you Jyn, my name's Lunara. " She says as she respectfully bows before Jyn, keeping her head down for a moment before she slowly lifts it to look back at him, her gaze shifting to make eye contact with him, " Indeed, perhaps some food and drink? " She asks before taking a step closer to Jyn.

EXP: 226 | 774
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Leaving The Confines of Safety   Leaving The Confines of Safety EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 8:32 pm

Being social as he often was, especially around females, Jyn would smile and listen to the young lady while internally feeling bad at her obvious plight. He felt the need to have to save her; if not him, then who? Still, taking on pets was a bad hobby, so it seemed as if the best thing to do would be to speak to Yuki about treating his concubines a bit better. Jyn would repeat her name back with, “Lunara, that’s a pretty name.” The bow is a bit formal which throws Jyn off a little bit, but besides that, everything was all good. With a nod, he would confirm, “okay then, let’s get something in your stomach. Since you probably don’t want to be cooped up in the room all day, you can follow me down to the kitchen if you want. That’s where we store the food at.” Jyn would motion for Lunara to follow along with him while asking her a little bit in order to get to know her a bit better. He would start, “now I’ve never heard Yuki mention a Lunara before. I guess if you’re a friend that answers my first question of whether you were his little sister or not. If you don’t mind me asking, where did you and Yuki meet?”

227 / 873 | Jyn
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Leaving The Confines of Safety   Leaving The Confines of Safety EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 8:52 pm

As Jyn begins to speak, commenting on her name, Lunara cant help but blush as she brings a hand up to place on her cheek as she shy's away with her gaze, smiling at the comment, " Thank you Jyn. " She says, keeping her gaze from him for a brief moment before slowly shifting her gaze back to him as she slowly withdraws her hand from her cheek, the soft blush that had taken form on her cheeks at the comment still remained as she looked at Jyn once again. Listening to Jyn as he begins to speak again, she gives a faint nod before glancing back to the door behind her leading into Yuki's room. " Getting something in me sounds pleasing. " She murmurs as she turns her attention back to Jyn and begins to follow after him, falling silent for a brief moment as he begins to ask about her. " Sister? " She smiles faintly, shaking her head, " No, I'm not his sister. That's fine if you ask Jyn. " She says as she moves up to walk beside him, " He didn't did he.. We met a while back when he was out mucking about in the woods. " She says as she glances to Jyn, thinking of what else to add to her little tale of how she met Yuki.

EXP: 228 | 1002
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Leaving The Confines of Safety   Leaving The Confines of Safety EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 9:11 pm

Jyn begins to lead the way to the stairways that lead downstairs. They would be moving east in the hallway that held the bedrooms, moving towards the ‘cliff’ that would separate the west wing from the ballroom. While walking, he listens to Lunara and nods his head a bit commenting, “mucking around in the woods you say.” That sounded like something very suggestive; so Yuki liked doing it out in the open? As they reach the top of the stair way that lad down into the first floor, Jyn would ask, “so are you from the forest, or did you too just happen to go there?” At the moment he would still be beating around the bush about the interactions between the two. Still, it would be fun for him to tease Yuki a little later about his tastes. ‘You dog,’ Jyn giggles on the inside, ‘I never knew.’ While descending the spiraling stair case to the first floor, Jyn’s hand would be on the marble railing, sliding with his movements taking the stairs step by step. Turning around to glance at Lunara, he looks over her body in a brief moment to get a feel for what Yuki was working with last night, hiding his intentions by bringing his gaze to her face as if being attentive to what she was saying.

240 / 1113 | Jyn
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Leaving The Confines of Safety   Leaving The Confines of Safety EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 9:25 pm

Following at Jyn's side, Lunara slowly shifts her gaze, glancing around the mansion, taking in what the inside looked like outside of viewing it from what Yuki has seen. As Jyn speaks again she glances to him for a moment, nodding her head faintly to his comment. Coming to the top of the stairs, Lunara pauses for a moment and glances down them before shifting her gaze around once again. Her attention is taken by Jyn once again as he speaks, causing her to shift her gaze back to him as she begins to follow after him, now having fallen behind him once again in pace. As Jyn asks his question Lunara thinks on it for a moment, not having a definitive answer for him, " I guess you can say I am from the forest. It is a very beautiful place I like to visit. " She answers with a faint nod. As she makes her way down the stairs after Jyn, Lunara keeps her gaze set upon the male, a soft smile still held about her visage as her lithe form flows down the stairs with barely any type of clothing covering her features.

EXP: 204 | 1206
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Leaving The Confines of Safety   Leaving The Confines of Safety EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 6:53 pm

Jyn reaches the base of the stairs and heads west to lead to the kitchen area. He agrees, “the forest does have it’s nice spots. Meadows and pastures have some pretty nice areas too; you know, flower fields and such.” Moving down the hallway, the kitchen would be the last room at the end of the wing. Jyn seemed pretty at home in walking around the compound in his underwear, and as truth had it, he forgot that he was only in his boxers. If Dravec or Yuki were to see him like this, it wouldn’t be an issue because they were all males. It didn’t dawn on him until half way to the kitchen that his attire was less than modest. For that he would apologize, “sorry about walking around in my underwear. Generally a man can walk around his house comfortably; I didn’t know we had guests this morning.” Reaching the kitchen, Jyn would come into its interior and speak, “I hope salted pork is fine with you. I haven’t hunted, so we have that and some wild apples.” Jyn opens the fridge which isn’t powered, but seems to do a good job of storing food for a little while when compared to leaving it out in the open. Aside from that, he used the microwave and various draws and cabinets as storage units. He manages to find some wild berries that Jyneil had picked earlier and carries the bowlful to Lunara, offering it to her, stating, “try these. Girl’s like sweet things, right?”

278 / 1391 | Jyn
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Leaving The Confines of Safety   Leaving The Confines of Safety EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 7:35 pm

Coming to the base of the stairs Lunara begins to follow after Jyn and listens as he begins to speak again commenting on what she said about the forest. As she follows after him she cant help but glance at him from time to time to take in the strange sight of his attire and lack of clothing aside from his underwear. When he begins to speak again, she shifts her gaze, glancing to him again as he begins to speak, apologizing for the way he is dressed. As he finishes speaking she giggles softly as she gives a faint shrug, " It's fine Jyn, I understand and I don't mind it either.. " she says as she shifts her gaze over Jyn before turning her attention from him as she moves into the kitchen after him. As she enters the kitchen with Jyn she glances around the room for a moment before looking back to Jyn as he speaks. She gives a faint nod as he brings up the topic of salted pork, not minding the food he had to offer her. " That's fine. " She says as she looks around the kitchen once again, looking for a place to sit. After looking around for a brief moment Lunara turns her attention back to Jyn as he offers her the bowlful of barries. Shifting her gaze to the bowl she reaches out to take it from him as she gives a faint nod with a shy smile, " Indeed we do, and other things. " She comments before picking a berrie from the bowl and slipping it into her mouth.

EXP: 275 | 1381
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Leaving The Confines of Safety   Leaving The Confines of Safety EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 8:05 pm

“Other things, you say?” he would simply continue the conversation. After handing off the berries to the young lady, Jyn leans to the side and rests on the edge of the counter allowing his gaze to rest on the scantily clad young lady before him. Still, there seemed to be something special about this one to him that he couldn’t quite put his finger on. Though he knew it was bad to try to help ‘everyone’ that you ran into, he felt the need or desire to want to help her out, or at least help her find a better path in life. He folds his arms at his chest and thinks about what he could possibly do for her. Having her selling her body for a living seemed so bad for such a nice seeming young girl… but then again, that was the draw of all of them. Jyn rationalizes that it’s because she’s Yuki friend that he wanted to help her out. Just to make sure of a few things, he would ask, “are you and Yuki lovers? Were you only planning to stay through the night and leave in the morning?” It was kind of to the point, but Jyn was curious.

209 / 1600 | Jyn
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Leaving The Confines of Safety   Leaving The Confines of Safety EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 9:44 pm

As she began to chew on the berrie she had put into her mouth she gives a faint nod as Jyn speaks, repeating part of what she had last said. For the moment she doesn't respond to the comment, letting Jyn come to a conclusion on his own as to what she meant by it, instead she simply enjoys the berries he had given her, taking a few more from the bowl and slipping them into her mouth as she eats them. While enjoying the food Lunara keeps her attention on Jyn as he looks at her and her rather revealing set of cloths. When he spoke again, this time asking if she and Yuki where lovers she almost chocked on one of the berries, surprised at such a question. While attempting to recover from almost chocking on the berrie she gives some thought to the question asked by Jyn. Technically they lived in the same body so maybe it could be seen as that but at the same time... well it all seemed rather confusing and complicated. To make things simple she shakes her head faintly as she speaks, " No we aren't lovers Jyn, me and Yuki are just friend friends, nothing more then that and I was planing to leave when I felt like it, but if you want me to leave I can go.... " She says as she begins to raise from her seat.

EXP: 243 | 1624
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Leaving The Confines of Safety   Leaving The Confines of Safety EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 7:00 pm

Jyn thinks on the answer as she gives it wondering if his initial understanding was wrong. Well, it had to be if she said it was like that. So to him, that was translated that there still might be a chance that Yuki might be gay. “Wait wait wait…” Jyn requests as the girl makes the move to get up and go away. He had partially ignored the part about her willing to leave if he wanted her to go; they could deal with that later. Jyn moves into asking, “so you’re telling me that you and Yuki were in the bed together with you dressed like that and nothing happened between you both?” It would have probably been even worse if Yuki slept on the floor or something crazy like that. Jyn continues, “I guess since you’re his friend, then you’re my friend, so we can speak as friends because I’m Yuki’s friend.” Somehow that made sense in some way, but Jyn continues, “so between friends… Yuki does like females right? He’s not into lancing other men in bed is he?” If Yuki were like that, then Jyn would be alarmed, not only because it wasn’t right, but that Yuki never made a pass at him. It would be adding injury to insult. On the inside, Jyneil seemed to be a little relieved at this news, though she didn’t express it in anyway, nor did she fully believe the girl.

255 / 1855 | Jyn
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Leaving The Confines of Safety   Leaving The Confines of Safety EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 7:15 pm

Raising to her feet, Lunara pauses and looks to Jyn as he speaks seeming to ask her to not go or to wait at the very least. As Jyn continues speaking she listens to him and as he makes mention of what she is wearing she glances down at the few garments of clothing she does have on before turning her attention back to Jyn. Shaking her head faintly, Lunara gets read to respond, however before she can Jyn continues and cuts her off, as he speaks of them being friends she becomes relieved and a soft smile takes form on her visage as she listens to Jyn. As he continues, Lunara listens to Jyn as he begins to speak of Yuki again, though this time bringing into question Yuki's sexuality, something that makes her almost chuckle as she thinks about Yuki sleeping with other men. As Jyn finishes speaking Lunara begins to answer him, " When I arrived he was not here. He had told me of this place and said if I wanted to visit I could come any time. " She says, thinking perhaps that was the best way to put it, " And, as far as I know he does not lance other men bed, though I have not really asked him such a thing.. As far as I know he likes females but I can ask him if you want me to.... Do you sleep with other men? " Lunara inquires, turning the question back on Jyn as she watches him.

EXP: 259 | 1883
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Leaving The Confines of Safety   Leaving The Confines of Safety EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 10:08 pm

Jyn forms an incredulous look on his face with the counter question. No longer leaning into the counter, he crosses his forearms in an X and assures, “no… definitely no men for me.” His mind thinks back on the horrors that he and Rashn had seen back in Rajeh; it was a scene that he never wanted to see again, let alone experience. Still, that seemed to be a special case seeing as one of the ‘men’ had breasts… Jyn shudders a little bit in thinking about it and then forces the thoughts from his mind. His arms unfold and he scratches his chest with his right hand and states, “but don’t worry asking Yuki about that; I’ll probably end up talking to him later or something. We’re pretty chummy.” Jyn points out, “you did a good job of finding his bed though, I’ll give you that.” Moving onto getting to know more about her and her purpose in life, Jyn would probe, “so Lunara, what is it that you do to survive? I’m a traveler, adventurer and map maker. I know Yuki is a mercenary… what type of skills do you have?”

205 / 2060 | Jyn
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Leaving The Confines of Safety   Leaving The Confines of Safety EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 10:40 pm

After the question, Lunara watches him and his reaction to the question which is something that tells her the answer to her question, though she remains silent and listens as Jyn begins to speak. As he answers her, she gives a faint nod to his answer, relieved that he gave her the answer he did. As he continues speaking she give another nod as he informs her not to ask Yuki since he was going to ask him. When he comments her on her finding his bed she smiles a bit more as she nods again, though it where not the case since she had been here before but in a different body, in a sense. When he begins to question her again, though this time about her self, she begins to think on his questions and what she should answer them with. " I prefer to avoid conflict if at all possible... " She answers as she shifts her gaze over Jyn's form for a brief moment before casting her gaze from him, " I'm not really a fighter like you or Yuki. I mean, look at me. " She says as she turns her gaze back to Jyn, " I don't really have much physical power like you. " She adds as she trys to look into Jyn's eyes, " I do have ways to help me avoid conflict though. " she says as she takes a step closer to Jyn.

EXP: 243 | 2126
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Leaving The Confines of Safety   Leaving The Confines of Safety EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:01 pm

The answer doesn’t come in the form of an occupation, but hints are dropped to which Jyn is able to decipher a bit of what she is saying. As she draws attention to her body, Jyn would nod and murmur a comment along the line of her having a point. Though Eri wasn’t muscle bound, she still had a physique that demonstrated that she could move offensively, or so Jyn thought. In contrast, the young lady before him had a softer and more fragile frame that didn’t seem as if it would hold up well in a fight against an adversary. Due to the fact that the world was a dangerous place, he could understand the context in which the girl spoke about avoiding conflict as conflict seemed to be an easy thing to step into if one were not weary. His attention his gathered as her gaze shifts into his eyes and she takes a step closer to him. “Eh?” he would murmur lightly as she decreases their distance, no longer seemingly entertaining the berries that had long since served their purpose. Since she was looking at him, he would naturally be looking back at her, a bit curious so to what she was getting to.

221 / 2281 | Jyn
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Leaving The Confines of Safety   Leaving The Confines of Safety EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:26 pm

Standing before Jyn, Lunara brings her arms up and crosses them under her breasts as she gazes into Jyn's eyes, having fallen silent for a brief moment as she simple gazes into his eyes. " I guess you could say I find it more comfortable if I have some strong adventurer to protect me from the dangers in the world. " she says as she slowly takes another step forward, closing more of the gap between her and Jyn, a soft smile held on her visage. Now standing with in arms reach of Jyn, Lunara slowly shifts her gaze from the male, glancing away from him, " But, I unfortunately don't have such a protector so I am forced to fend for myself. " She murmurs softly as she gazes at the ground, a shiver running up her spine. Falling into silence, Lunara keeps her gaze set upon the ground between them with her head tilted down faintly, her arms crossed in front of her chest as if she is holding her self. As she stood before Jyn she supported a seeming helpless demeanor about her in the hopes that it is something he would act upon.

EXP: 207 | 2333
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Leaving The Confines of Safety   Leaving The Confines of Safety EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 5:23 pm

Jyn holds his ground motionless as Lunara speaks. A dark shadow seems to cover his face, as if void of emotion for a moment; he stands stoic, as an unmovable rock in the middle of the desert. His muscles tighten and he becomes rigid as his mind translates her words. She was calling out to him; he could tell. She wanted him to protect her and on top of that she was weak, innocent and helpless. After she speaks, Jyn’s eyes shine as if exuding a deep power within and his body starts to shake slightly. “Aaaarrrggghhhh ~MOE!” he exclaims, his head rocking backwards and voice rising to the heavens inventing a word that had not been in existence in this current world; it was the natural thing to roll off of his tongue with such a sight. The distance between them was short, so in the next instant, he would have grabbed her, holding her tightly with his palm on the side of her head and holding her close at to his chest as is protectively in his bosom. “It’s all right,” his voice would coo in a soft tone, “Big brother will be here to protect you through thick and thin… discard your previous life and cling to me!” Manly GAR tears would slowly form at the creases of his eyes as Jyn would gaze heroically into an imaginary horizon.

250 / 2531 | Jyn
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Leaving The Confines of Safety   Leaving The Confines of Safety EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 6:00 pm

Standing still with her attention set on the ground, Lunara remains silent as she waits to see how Jyn would react to what she had said. As he begins to speak, Lunara jumps at his exclamation, though his initial response was not fully worded but more so a vocalization of sound. Lunara keeps her head pitched down with her attention on the floor for a few brief moments before she finally begins to lift her attention back to Jyn. As she turns her attention back to him a soft smile begins to take form on her visage as he takes hold of her and pulls her close. While listening to him she nuzzles her face into his chest as she shifts one of her arms, looping it around Jyn's waist as she holds onto him. She rests her head against his chest as she listens to him continue to speak and as he finishes speaking lightly presses her lips against his chest, softly kissing his chest before she lifts her head to look up at him as she places her free hand on his breast, " Thank you Jyn. " She murmurs softly as she looks up at him with a soft smile while pressing her form into his as she leans into his embrace.

EXP: 222 | 2555
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Leaving The Confines of Safety   Leaving The Confines of Safety EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 8:41 pm

Looking down, Jyn would bop her on the top of her head lightly with the fingers of an open hand and scold, “calling me ‘Jyn’ is much too formal for my tastes.” There would be a reassuring smile with this as he beamed down at the young lady. Abruptly, his gaze shifts from her and his hand lowers to her waist as he once again stares in a complicated manner to the left while informing her, “As your protector I want you to refer to me as big Brother from now on.” His head nods as if accepting that for himself; his hands come from around her as he backs away from her lightly and moves on, “now, about your skills, making sure that you’re taken care of isn’t a one way street, you know. I need to make sure you can do what I need you to do when I need you to do it.” His arms cross at this chest with his right fist under his chin in an inquisitive manner as he asks the young lady, “do you have any skills in cooking or cleaning? What type of work have you done in your life up to this point?”

201 / 2732 | Jyn
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Leaving The Confines of Safety   Leaving The Confines of Safety EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 9:04 pm

When he reaches out and bops her on the head with a finger, Lunara blinks as she watches him, a bit confused at the gesture though as he begins to speak again she listens to him. As he speaks she grows confused at his words since it seemed he didn't want her calling him by what was his name. She watches as he turns his gaze from her, something causes her smile to shift to a soft frown as she watches him. She keeps her gaze on him as he begins to speak again and as he tells her to call him big brother she giggles faintly at the idea of calling him big brother, though she gives a faint nod to his statement. When he begins to pull from her she lets her arm slip from around him and fall back to her side as she lets out a soft sigh as he pulls away from her. Again she listens to him as he begins to speak, this time it seemed he was after something in return for being her protect her now, which was much of a problem for her. As she listens to him it sounded as if he was after some sort of maid to go around and cook for him and clean up after him, though she didn't have a problem with doing that, that wasn't exactly what she had in mind but perhaps she could fashion up a maid outfit to wear for him while she does these things. The thought of a maid out fit makes her giggle again as she looks up at Jyn. As he finishes speaking she gives a faint nod, " .. I know its not a one way street and I promise I'll do my best to take care of all your needs... big brother. " She says with a mischievous smile as she reaches out to Jyn and lightly caresses his cheek before withdrawing her hand as she begins to step away from him, " I can cook and clean. And as for work I have done before.. I have held an assortment of occupations in order to get by in the world, unfortunately. "

EXP: 368 | 2923
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Leaving The Confines of Safety   Leaving The Confines of Safety EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 9:27 pm

With a nod, Jyn would grin, happy at the fact that she could at least do that. The advances and innuendos on him were noted, but as a big brother, he knew that he couldn’t lay his hand on his little sister in that manner… probably. Well, not right now, at any rate, since his mind was on other things and ideals fit for a brother templar. “Hmm…” Jyn murmurs lightly as he thinks to himself, “I’m going to probably have to talk to Yuki about this as well.” That was one of the major issues; Jyn wouldn’t let her make a move on him without first knowing how Yuki would respond. In the previous world there was a credence of Bros before Hoes that seemed to resonate well with Jyn’s manner of operating. “Oh, well,” he brushes it off for now, “that’ll have to wait until Yuki gets back.” In less of a murmur to himself and more of words to her, Jyn would ask Lunara, “by the way, did Yuki say when he would be back, or is he on one of those long mercenary things?” Jyn figured, she out of anyone, should know since apparently she spoke with Yuki last.

211 / 2943 | Jyn
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Leaving The Confines of Safety   Leaving The Confines of Safety EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 9:43 pm

As she steps away from Jyn, Lunara moves back to the bowl of berries and grabs one before slipping it into her mouth as she looks to Jyn. When he begins to speak again, bringing up how he would need to talk to Yuki she give a faint nod, though inside she began to panic as she started to try and think up how she could get Jyn not to do something like that since it would jeopardize what she had just gotten. As Jyn continued to speak Lunara listened as she thought on this new matter that needed to be addressed and take care of since she didn't think Yuki would be alright with it given they kind of share the same body in a sense. Picking the bowl up from where it rests, Lunara moves closer to Jyn and pulls a berrie from the bowl and offers it to him, holding the berrie close to his lips as if she was going to feed it to him, " .. I don't see a reason why you should trouble yourself with talking to Yuki about this, I know he won't have a problem or care about it really. " She says in the hopes to get Jyn from going to Yuki about them, without having to use some kind of magic on him. " Also, I'm not to sure when he will return, you know how he is. Do you need him for something? "

EXP: 249 | 3172
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Leaving The Confines of Safety   Leaving The Confines of Safety EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 10:36 pm

Jyn opens his mouth and takes the berry and then motions that he didn’t want any more other than the first one he accepted. After basically swallowing it, he would answer, “oh… then maybe now. I guess the only thing we actually would talk about, I guess, is just regular stuff then.” He would pick up on the fact that she didn’t seem to want him talking to Yuki about her, but he wouldn’t have any mental leads onto why that wasn’t a good idea. He thought that maybe Yuki might be a ‘big brother’ type to her and might get the wrong idea about something. It would be hard to understand that dynamic without asking questions, but then again, it was probably none of Jyn’s business since he had pried thus far. Not pushing the issue anymore, Jyn would move onto the next thing in saying, “but I guess I’ll see him when I see him.” It’s not like it was a critical issue or anything, and Jyn was sure that Yuki probably knew that if Lunara was in the house then he would’ve met her by now. “But,” Jyn comments, “if you’re going to be staying here, then you might want your own privacy. With me, Yuki, Dravec, and Eri staying here, we’ve still got a few empty rooms with beds in them. How about we fix you up a room for your own?”

247 / 3190 | Jyn
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Leaving The Confines of Safety   Leaving The Confines of Safety EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 10:50 pm

When Jyn takes the offered berrie she smiles a bit more and as he rejects any further berries she gives a faint nod and sets the bowl aside, listening to Jyn as he begins to speak again. It seemed Jyn had dropped the topic of talking to Yuki about them and she hoped he wouldn't go and talk to Yuki though she knew she may need to prepare in case he did speak to Yuki about her. " I'm sorry big brother. " She says as she looks up at him with a slight pouty face held about her visage. As he continues she listens to him again and it seems the topic shifts back into her favor as he begins to speak about the mansion and culminating in Jyn asking if she wanted a room of her own. As she begins on the idea of a room of her own she brings a hand up and places an index finger on her lips as she tosses around the idea of having her own room for a few brief moments before finally coming to a conclusion. " That sounds good big brother. " She says with a smile as she brings a hand up and offers it to him, " Maybe we can find one close to yours so I will be safe? ... If I get scared I can always come join you in your room. "

EXP: 238 | 3410
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Leaving The Confines of Safety   Leaving The Confines of Safety EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 9:58 pm

‘I guess girls don’t eat very much,’ Jyn thinks to himself as she places the berries to the side. He had only witnessed her eating a couple, but if she were like him, then it would make sense that she didn’t like to eat too close to waking up; that much was fine. When she mentions that she wanted her room close to his, he would lower his gaze and get a visual of the upstairs layout. With a nod, he would comment, “I think we should be able to accommodate that.” Thinking about it, the room next to his that faced the front yard from the window would be open with no one sleeping in it, or so he thought. Looking up, Jyn nods and says, “let’s go have a look at it.” He would begin walking towards the stairs retrailing the same path they had taken to come down stairs. They would have to pass through the dining room and the other rooms as well to get to the stairs. While on the way, Jyn would ask, “you don’t have any personal belongings or anything?” Jyn thought it a little weird that a female didn't have baggage.

206 / 3396 | Jyn
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Leaving The Confines of Safety   Leaving The Confines of Safety EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 10:12 pm

After making the comment Lunara keeps her gaze on Jyn as he seems to be in thought. When he begins to speak again she smiles as she listens to him, nodding her head a few times in response, " That sounds great. " she says with a happy expression as she begins to think on the idea of having her own room to stay in when she is in this realm so to speak. As he begins to speak again her smile grows in response to his comment and as he begins moving she turns and follows at his side. As she follows at his side she tentatively reaches out with her hand and trys to slip her hand into Jyn's and hold his hand as she walks with him. As she follows at Jyn's side Lunara shifts her gaze once again taking in the sights of the mansion. As she hears Jyn speak again she shifts her attention to him and gives a faint nod, " No, I don't really have any belongings. I travel rather light when I do travel. " she answers, looking at Jyn for a moment before shifting her gaze from him, " I have thought about getting some belongings but I never really acted on the thought. Perhaps I should get some new cloths though? " She asks as she glances back to Jyn.

EXP: 230 | 3640
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Leaving The Confines of Safety   Leaving The Confines of Safety EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 10:28 pm

Jyn would deflect the holding of hands, but he would reposition her arm naturally to wrap about his if she wanted to cling to his arm or something like that. As they make it to the base of the stairs, he steps while taking his first steps up it, “well, we wouldn’t really have to go out for new clothes since this place has a ton of clothes. Some of the rooms that have the feel of a woman in them are packed with side closets filled with dresses and lady clothing.” He would continue up the stairs as he would continue, “you could probably just gather some of the things that we’re not using as your own belongings. There’s only one other woman who lives here and she’s not really all that lady like, so things that aren’t claimed, you’re welcome too. It saves us having to go and barter something from a merchant in a nearby village or clan.” As they reach the top steps, Jyn would continue into the west room hall and proceed past his room, which would be on the left hand side. Beyond that was the room that he figured Lunara could stay in. Motioning to it, he comments, “go ahead” allowing her to enter into it first. To his recollection it was a girly type room (i.e. you come up with your own description of it).

246 / 3742 | Jyn
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Leaving The Confines of Safety   Leaving The Confines of Safety EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 10:42 pm

When Jyn moves his hand before she can take hold of it she pouts a bit though it fades as he allows her to slip her arm around his and lightly cling to his arm. Holding onto his arm she continues to follow at his side listening to him as he begins to speak again. Moving up the stairs with Jyn, Lunara thinks on what he is saying, taking in the idea of there being a great deal of cloths here that she can use if she wanted to. She found this rather pleasing to know, the idea of having all sorts of cloths at her disposal sounded great to her. " I see.. " She murmurs lightly as she nuzzles against Jyn's arm, " I guess I'll have to go see what kind of cloths you have here. " she adds as she glances to Jyn. As they come to the top of the stairs, Lunara shifts her gaze as she begins to wonder which of the rooms belong to Jyn. As they come to one of the rooms she hears Jyn speak again and as he finishes speaking she looks to him and smiles, " Alright. Thank you. " She says as she releases his arm and begins to pull away from him. Moving away from Jyn, Lunara makes her way into the room and begins to look around in the room. Off to one side of the room rested a large bed with a multitude of pillows and stuffed animals resting on it, poles running up on each side that connected with a tattered covering over the bed, a large dresser rested not far from the bed as did a small table with a mirror on the back and an assortment of makeup and other things feminine.

EXP: 301 | 3941
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Leaving The Confines of Safety   Leaving The Confines of Safety EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 11:36 pm

After thinking about it, Jyn wondered if perhaps the clothes would be a bit big for the young lady that had been clinging to him. She did have a rather petite frame and looked to wear about the same size as a girl a few years younger than her would. Jyn would proceed after her into the room and after coming to the door frame, he would stop and fold his arms, resting his shoulder against the cool wood. Still pretty much in his underwear, he would roll the idea through his head about getting ready for the day since it was something that he could do while she made herself familiar with her room. After getting a survey of the inside of the room, Jyn figured that there was probably clothing in there that would fit her given the décor and who he assumed would have lived there those many years ago. Pressing off of the doorframe, Jyn would comment, “make yourself at home. I’m going to throw on some clothes, so I’ll be right back.” Since this had occurred, Jyn started to think about what he wanted to actually do for the rest of the day as he turns around and heads to his room.

219 / 3961 | Jyn
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Leaving The Confines of Safety   Leaving The Confines of Safety EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 11:45 pm

Inside the room Lunara moved around taking in everything as she inspects everything of the old world that remained in the room. Coming to the bed she reaches out and places her hand on it, pressing against it for a moment before jumping onto the bed and into the pillows and stuffed animals. After jumping onto the bed she rolls over in the bed before she sits up and looks to Jyn as he stands in the door frame. Looking at Jyn Lunara's red eyes slowly shift as she looks at his underwear covered form, " Thank you big brother. " She says with a smile before turning her attention away from him as she raises from the bed and moves over to the dresser and begins to look through the cloths in the dresser. As she looks through the cloths she hears Jyn speak up which causes her to turn her attention to him for a moment and give a faint nod, " Ok, ill be here. " She says with a smile as she turns her attention back to the dresser and begins to go through the cloths in the dresser. As she went through the cloths she begain to think that perhaps she should change into something else and maybe send the day with Jyn if he would allow it.

EXP: 228 | 4169
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Leaving The Confines of Safety   Leaving The Confines of Safety EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 12:07 am

‘Cute kid,’ Jyn thinks to himself as he makes his way back to his room. His hand pushes the red oak wooden door open as he steps into his dwelling space. It was a bit cleaner than the other rooms, due to Battousai’s OCD. It was as simplistic as it could be with the bed in the center against the longest wall and the floors around it cleaned off. A night stand would rest on either side with an elaborate dresser drawer which held the things that had been in the room in an organized manner that were not contained in the closet or underneath the bed. After entering into the room, Jyn would make his way to the closet and go through the clothes in it picking out a pair of jeans and a tee shirt with an ancient corporation’s name on it. After stepping into the jeans and pulling the shirt over his head, he puts on a pair of socks and sneakers, and then heads back to check on Lunara. “Lun-lun…” he murmurs lightly to himself trying to think of a cute pet name to give her, “maybe Lara?...” He makes it to her door and then pokes his head in resting his arm on the doorframe inquiring, “so this will work?”

223 / 4184 | Jyn
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Leaving The Confines of Safety   Leaving The Confines of Safety EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 12:16 am

With her attention set upon the dresser Lunara forgets to shut the door after Jyn leaves and instead begins to pick out some cloths to put on, moving from the dresser and over to the closet before going through the cloths in the closet. After taking a moment to look through the cloths in the closet, Lunara grabs a few things still hanging in the closet and makes her way over to the bed with all the cloths she had gathered. Coming to the bed she sets the cloths out on the bed and looks over them for a moment before she begins to get dressed. As she dresses she replaces what she had on with underwear and bra found in the dresser before slipping on a short black and red plaid mini skirt followed by a pink short sleeved shirt with some strange old world kitty anime character on it. As she finishes dressing she hears Jyn speak up and gasps lightly as she realizes she had left the door open. Turning her attention to him she nods her head faintly as she moves to show off the cloths she has on, slowly spinning around in a circle, " What do you think big brother? " she asks as she comes to a stand still and looks to Jyn.

EXP: 226 | 4395
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Leaving The Confines of Safety   Leaving The Confines of Safety EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 5:48 pm

Jyn folds his arms at his chest and looks over her as she twirls giving an approving nod and commenting, “pretty good style. Either way, you should be able to move around in it in case we get attacked by zombies.” The last part would be a bit random and vague, but it would be spoken in a type of serious humor. “Now…!” Jyn would clap his hands and rub them together looking to her with a ravenous gleam in his eyes. Smoothly, he slides from the door frame and over to her, bringing his body close to hers and lifting his right hand to the side of her face while holding eye contact. “Time for you to start to make good on your end of this bargain…” he would say in a soft but strong tone with shojo bubbles and pastel colors floating around in the background. Immediately changing demeanor, he turns, slams his foot on the ground and turns his body away from her pointing to the distant heavens, which were not visible due to the ceiling. “It is time to train you to become the best little sister that I could possibly have!” he would decree before beginning without warning, “lesson 1!” He would turn towards her and embrace her in a full hug, wrapping his arms around her and resting his chin on her shoulder, holding her warmly as he murmured lightly, “to endure a man… is to endure his gas…” Silent but deadly, the putrid smell of a dry bowel movement would slowly seep upwards around the both of them, a choking gas with the power to bring tears to the eyes of the weak.

297 / 4481 | Jyn
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Leaving The Confines of Safety   Leaving The Confines of Safety EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 6:18 pm

Looking at Jyn after she spins, Lunara watches him as she waits for an answer to her question, hoping he approved of what she is wearing. As he speaks she listens to him and as he seems to approve it she smiles a bit more, glad he liked what she is wearing. She thinks on his comment about zombies, wondering if something like that would really happen and if it did she knew she could count on Jyn to defend her if he was at her side. As he begins to speak again, yelling out as he claps his hands together Lunara jumps faintly as she watches him, a bit shocked at his sudden exclamation. She keeps her gaze set upon Jyn as he begins to move from the door and draws closer to her. As he comes to stand close to her she looks up at him smiling as she begins to wonder what he is planing on doing. When his hand comes to rest on the side of her face she leans her face into his touch as she looks into his eyes, the smile on her visage growing. As he speaks she listens to him, nodding faintly as she begins to think how she could make good on there bargain in her own way. The smile shifts into a soft shy smile as she watches him. The smile remains on her visage as she watches him when he turns, slamming his foot on the ground as he turns away from her and seems to point somewhere. As he points somewhere she shifts her gaze and glances to the direction he is pointing though it just seems to be upwards. Again he begins to speak and she listens to him as she shifts her gaze back to him, wondering more what he was planing to teach her. When he quickly turns and takes her into his arms she lets out a soft gasp, a bit stunned at his sudden gesture but she begins to raise her arms and slips them around him as she leans into him, nuzzling against his form, " Whatever you want big brother.. " She whispers softly as she holds onto him. As he begins to speak again she grows confused at his statement but quickly she comes to realize what he means as a rather unpleasant odder begins to raise up and surround them causing her to try and bury her face in his shoulder to get away from the smell.

EXP: 420 | 4815
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Leaving The Confines of Safety   Leaving The Confines of Safety EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 9:05 pm

“No no,” Jyn would coax as the little girl attempted to bury her face into his shoulder. There was no running from this; such a thing would be considered cheating. He needed to make sure she could truly handle being around him in the manner only bros would know about and be equally as intimate. From holding her firmly, he pulls from her, removing his shoulder from full nuzzling proximity and attempts to hold her back and away from her. He instructs, “embrace it… bask in it…” He would lift his hand and hold his palm over her mouth so that he could hold her back a little better and that she would have to breathe through her nose. Whether she whimpered or whined, it wouldn’t matter, this was a trial which she had to pass on her own strength. Eventually the exaggerated fart would die down and the air would be breathable once more, no longer smelling like burnt eggs and feet. After it was all done, if he were able to successfully make her endure all of it, he would hold the side of her face in a soft manner and comment, “that wasn’t so bad was it?”

214 / 4695 | Jyn
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Leaving The Confines of Safety   Leaving The Confines of Safety EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 9:41 pm

As she goes to bury her face into his shoulder Jyn begins to pull away and prevent her from burying her face into his shoulder to get away from the smell. Instead he pulls from her, holding her back as he speaks. As she holds her breath in an attempt to get away from the smell. When Jyn brings his hand up and places it over her mouth she begins to panic and take a deep breath through her nose, drawing in more of the unpleasant smell causing her to begin to whimper and whine as she struggles to get free from his grasp. As she struggles to get free from his grasp her tongue would flick across his palm as she tries to pull free from his grasp but finds she is unable to pull free. Finally as she finds she cannot pull free from his grasp Lunara gives up and stands still breathing through her nose as she looks at Jyn, tears slowly streaming down from her eyes as she looks at Jyn. After a few moments of withstanding the smell it begins to die down until it finally fades away. This time as he brings his hand up and places it on the side of her face she doesn't lean into it as she looks at him, listening as he speaks again. " At first it was horrid and rude big brother... "

EXP: 237 | 5052
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Leaving The Confines of Safety   Leaving The Confines of Safety EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 9:45 pm

To be honest with himself, seeing her whimper and squirm like she did was a bit erotic to Jyn. There was a bit of ‘s’ type pleasure in the action, though Jyn had never really thought of himself as a sadist; it might be a bad habit if he started thinking that it was fun to tease her in this manner. With his hand holding the left side of her face, Jyn’s thumb would roll softly across her cheek wiping away the tears that rolled down. The terms used to describe the smell seemed accurate enough to the young man, but there was a pause in her words. Perhaps he had gone a little too far and traumatized the poor girl. There was a fine line between breaking someone in and breaking them; he would be rooting for Lunara to be strong in the face of adversity and overall stinkyness. As if to coax her one, Jyn would repeat, “horrid and rude…” and add, “but continue…” waiting for her to follow up the statement with something.

Internally and within the confines o fJyn’s mind, Battousai would be doing something similar to a face palm while shaking his head back and forth displaying several eye twitches as he wondered what was wrong with the social persona. Jyneil would have no comment during this portion of things having been let back into consciousness, but oddly would be grinning with a sense of pleasure at the torture of the young girl of questionable origin.

276 / 4971 | Jyn
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Leaving The Confines of Safety   Leaving The Confines of Safety EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 10:12 pm

After speaking Lunara falls silent as she takes in a few breaths of air as she listens to Jyn as he begins to speak up. She holds her silence for a brief moment after he finishes speaking before she finally speaks up, " Give me more warning before you do something like that again? " she asks as the expression on her visage shifts into a pouty look as she sticks her bottom lip out while looking up at Jyn. " Pretty please big brother.. " SHe adds with a light sniffle as she gazes into Jyn's eyes. She holds the pouty look on her visage for a few moments before it shifts as into a mischievous grin as she begins to speak again, " Because if you don't, ill have to do something and make you pay? " She comments as she slowly lifts her hand from her side and brings it up, reaching out to place her hand on Jyn's stomach unless he pulls back from her touch. Though being caught in the cloud of unpleasant gas was something she didn't really enjoy she didn't find much discomfort in it, though at the moment she didn't want to let Jyn onto that fact to see what he would do.

EXP: 215 | 5267
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Leaving The Confines of Safety   Leaving The Confines of Safety EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 10:38 pm

“Impossible,” Jyn would decree as he shook his head in a dismissing manner momentarily oblivious to all else in the world. During this process he would regain his valiant glare into the unknown and off to the side stage right, yet again as he comments, “just as there may be no warning for me to have to protect you, I must be ever ready.” Looking to her, he would comment, “you must be prepared to take care of me on a moment’s notice and as such, you cannot be warned when calamity might fall. In order for you to protect yourself by me protecting you, you need to be able to be around me while I protect you during the protection process.” It wasn’t supposed to make sense, but he would reach out and pat her on the head and assure her, “but you looked very cute just now.” In the middle of his rambling, Jyn would realize that her hand was on his stomach. “Eh?” he looked down at it just remembering the last thing she had said about paying him back. He grins, “oh? You got some gas in you too?” He challenges her, “let’s see what you got?”

211 / 5182 | Jyn
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Leaving The Confines of Safety   Leaving The Confines of Safety EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 10:53 pm

She brings her hand to rest on his stomach since he didn't pull away from her and as he speaks she listens to him though as she listens to him she begins to grow confused at what he is saying. Her confusion continues to grow as he continues to speak, though from what she can gather it seems he wasn't going to give her warning when he was going to pass gas again and as such she knew she would have to make him pay in some way. As he speaks again the mischievous look on her visage grows as she looks up at him, gazing into his eyes with her own red orbs, " No, but I have other ways to make you pay. " She murmurs softly as she leans in close, pressing her breasts into his chest as she trails her hand down to the rim of his pants, " You wanna see what I got? " She asks as she gazes up at Jyn while slowly trailing a finger along the rim of Jyn's pants teasingly as she trys to draw him in more in an attempt to see what he is willing to do with his 'little sister'.

EXP: 203
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Leaving The Confines of Safety   Leaving The Confines of Safety EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 8:47 pm

Jyn would look down as the young girl speaks and lowers her hand. He would have a curious look at first before he realized what she meant and where this was going. On realization of said fact, his eye would widen in how open they were for a moment. He was able to get it; to understand. The hints were obvious, he knew what was about to go down as the intention was well laced in her actions and innuendos. Caught off guard, it would appear that he was caught in the web of her forward actions. “Wai…” he begins to murmur slightly before his mind realizes something else. His arms open and he places both arms around Lunara, embracing her into his check once again, this time in a less forceful hug, something a bit softer. His hand would stroke the side of her hair as he speaks seriously for once and comments, “so that’s how you’ve had to live to this point.” He continues, “you’ve had to survive on those tiny breasts and small frame all this time… that type of thing degrades you… don’t worry, you’re big brother will make it so that no one takes your body anymore until the day you find a man who will care for you and not for your small ass, chibi breast, and slender hips…” Though his words were odd, his voice was sincere in its caring.

251 / 5433 | Jyn
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Leaving The Confines of Safety   Leaving The Confines of Safety EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 9:25 pm

Keeping her gaze on Jyn she watches his reaction as seems surprise may have taken hold of him as his gaze widens for a moment. Gazing up at him she finds it hard to see what he was thinking and what he was going to do and as he speaks she expects him to say something though he only murmurs something before slipping his arms around her and embracing her again. As he embraces her she doesn't resist his grasp and instead leans in more as she closes her eyes, taking in the contact between them and listening as he begins to speak to her. As she continues to listen to him she sighs lightly at his comment and as he begins to make comments about her form a soft frown begins to take form on her visage. While listening to him she pulls her hand from the rim of his jeans and brings her hand to rest on his side while moving her other hand up and sliding it into his hair as she pulls back enough to look up at him, a soft frown on her visage, " Chibi breasts? " She asks him, her gaze shifting from Jyn's face and down to her breasts for a moment before looking back up at him, " And a small ass. " She huffs lightly, putting forth a slightly upset demeanor.

EXP: 232
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Leaving The Confines of Safety   Leaving The Confines of Safety EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 10:43 pm

After the show of affection and the promise of brotherly protection, Jyn realizes that he made a misstep in his wording. His arms drape down to his side as he takes a step back and looks at her grinning, “did I say chibi?... heh…” He looks to the side and scratches the side of his cheek stating, “well, if you eat your vegetables and drink your milk, you’ll have a grown up body soon enough. It’s best not to rush these types of things…” Looking over her, Jyn realizes that he hadn’t asked a pretty important question. For the moment he looked over her, he attempted to guess her age, but came up with nothing, not really sure what range to put her in. After his gaze slides up and down her body, he makes the comments, “so… what are you, like sixteen years old or something?” He also wondered about the tattoos and what their origin and meaning were. Still, he wouldn’t press the issue at the moment; he begins to have a feeling that there was something they were supposed to be doing. There were things he could teach her outside of the house to help her build up her sensitivity to the world around her; maybe even tracking.

228 / 5661 | Jyn
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Leaving The Confines of Safety   Leaving The Confines of Safety EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 10:57 pm

As Jyn takes a step back, Lunara lets her hand fall from his side and back to her side along with letting her hand fall from his hair and back to her side as she watches him. When he inquires about saying chibi she gives a faint nod as she looks at him with a playful glare. She holds the glare about her visage as he begins to speak about eating vegetables and drinking milk to have her body grown. The glare begins to fade as he brings into question her age and makes the comment about her only being sixteen. As the glare fades it is replaced with a smile at the comment, " No, but if you want me to be I can be that old big brother. " she answers as she brings a hand up and reaches out, lightly touching Jyn's cheek, " Do you not like the way my body looks? " She asks before she begins to raise up and leans in to kiss Jyn on the lips but before she reaches hips lips she shifts and places a soft kiss on his cheek before she pulls back, letting her hand fall back to her side as she gazes up at him.

EXP: 208
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Leaving The Confines of Safety   Leaving The Confines of Safety EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 7:03 pm

At first Jyn doesn't get the answer that was given to him. He wondered for a moment if she knew how old she was. Such a thing was possible if she hadn't kept up with her age up to this point. It wasn't until she moved towards him with the kiss that he understood the implementations of her words. Her moving to his lips was a bit of a surprise to him, but he was a bit relieved that it only went to his cheek. Still, it was a little distressing because though he didn't want to thinks if her in that manner, it would look like Lunara's charm was persistent in her personality. He knew that he would have to be strong in order to resist her advances, since it looked clear that they would be coming. He lowers his gaze to her eyes and speaks, "hey... I can't have you coming onto me like that, ok. You'll have to promise me that you'll.be a good little sister and be obedient to what I say, okay?" He adds, "its not like there's anything wrong with your body or anything, but I think if I did what I think you would let me do, then that would make me a bad person.". A thought suddenly occurred to Jyn thought, he asks her the question in a soft tone, "do you treat Yuki like you treat me?". If so then he would be curiosity about their relationship once more.

Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Leaving The Confines of Safety   Leaving The Confines of Safety EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 7:20 pm

Lunara keeps her gaze set on Jyn as she waits to see if he was going to do anything in response to the kiss she had placed on his cheek. When he begins to speak she listens to him and as he begins to speak of not coming onto him as she had been doing and be a good little girl she frowns faintly at the idea. " How am I to get what I want if I am a good little girl? " She thought to herself as she watches Jyn. With a soft sigh she slowly shifts her gaze from him as she pouts faintly, thinking over this new development. " I may have to resort to other means to make him comply. " She thinks and begins to toss around the idea of resorting to a more magical means of charm. As he inquires about her treating Yuki like this she thinks on it for a moment before shaking her head faintly, " He has made advancements but I always resist his... charm. Yuki isn't really my type big brother. " She says with a soft smile as she lifts a hand and offers it to Jyn, " Why, would you be jealous if I did? "

EXP: 210
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Leaving The Confines of Safety   Leaving The Confines of Safety EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 8:22 pm

More news comes in to confirm the fact that Yuki wasn’t gay; perhaps a bit weak at picking up women, but not gay. This preconception and the fact of its repeated reference was due to the fact that this would be taking place before Yuki’s transformation in the form where he had long flowing and silky hair along with a face that seemed as if he exfoliated several times a week. It wouldn’t be until later, when Yuki donned the more rugged short haired look that all doubt would be erased henceforth and forever more. Still, Jyn hadn’t pegged Yuki to be one to give up on something he wanted. There was something wolfish about the male that made Jyn think that he would continue to try to get something even if a woman told him he couldn’t have it. But, with her words, Jyn was able to see that this didn’t seem to be the case and that she seemed to be able to keep the wolf at bay.

As she offers her hand to Jyn, he casually reaches out and shakes it while saying, “nah, nothing like that. But as your big brother, I’ve got to keep an eye on such things.” Deciding that it would probably be best if they were to not be in a bed room, he comments while releasing her hand, “but it’s not good to be cooped up in the house all day. You’ll need sunlight… because it’s good… let’s go outside.” With that, he would attempt to lead the way to her door and out of her room.

276 / 6191
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leaving The Confines of Safety   Leaving The Confines of Safety Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next