Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Hell Am I

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Rep! : 56

The Hell Am I Empty
PostSubject: The Hell Am I   The Hell Am I EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 4:38 pm

The Hell Am I Domenmenbio_01
In one of his more bored moment of roaming the lands outside of the company of either the priestess of the gentle tiger of light and happiness, Domen would be passively floating over Terra and inspecting the changes that occurred between the last time he was alive and now. One thing he knew of important was to make sure he knew where the large settlements of the land were. This was important for both strategic and other purposes. Along for the ride with him was his pint sized right hand minion, a small fairy by the name of Paco. The glistening bug fluttered about talking about random things and observations of the land while the stern golem like pillar of a man would simply frown at the grown below him in his endless floating.

It would come to pass this his gaze would come across a large hole in the ground that seemed to have no end or bottom that was readily visible. Hovering over it, the large male would think back on the time of the Great War, he remembered the attack dealt by the combined forces of Bleaus and Merkus that caused this abyss that scarred the surface of Terra. He remembered earlier having spoken to Sanzon about venturing down into the depts. Of Onitoshi, but the Kami seemed frightened and hesitant to do so. Domen on the other hand, wasn’t afraid of a few of his own kind. He was interested on how things had faired down there as well. Thus with this he would speak his will aloud, “we are going down there…” Having not realized what his master was talking about since he had been talking and not paying attention until now, Paco would look at the hole beneath them and then back up to Domen as he speaks, “master, surly you don’t mean going into Onitoshi in your current state.” The worlds would earn the fairy a stern glare. Looking back to the hole, Domen’s body would begin to lower deep into its depths.

372 / 372
The Hell Am I Domenmenbio_03
Back to top Go down
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Pennywise

Rep! : 26

The Hell Am I Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hell Am I   The Hell Am I EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 12:58 pm

The Hell Am I Jackbenimble

So it had been awhile for Jack.

Well awhile in the sense of “ since he had been out of the fucking house”. He was doing basic research along the pathway that led into the land of the Onikonjou. And well it was boring. There wasn’t much to see, rocks. Brimstone. But the place was long as hell and likely there would be something there. And there had been. Remnants of something that didn’t quite belong but he couldn’t place. Now what most would wonder at this stage is why Jack would be doing this himself. Didn’t he have minions that could do it for him? Yeah, Hctib could have taken care of it. His assistant knew Jacks methods enough to get the research done. Other minions, not so much. Good for smashing things, not much else.

So then, if he had the bodies to do this then why was he doing it on his lonesome? Simple. He needed to get out of there. Horrible flash backs as he grumbled to himself picking through the rubble of the tunnel. Sera had gotten all hormonal and shit during the last few months. And after giving birth. Well imagine a bad tempered hormonal female. Then add into the mix two screaming bad tempered children. Hell wasn’t hell without children. Just lacked that extra mind numbing torture and lack of sleep.

This wasn’t to say that he didn’t LOVE them, just that he needed to get the fuck out of there. Sera had always been awfully understanding of his gruesome experiments. Being the subject of one herself seemed to have given him a free pass on that one. So when this opportunity arose. He took his chances and went for a break. And well. Here he was. Lord of Hell picking through the rubble. Awhile ago something weird had happened and he’d lost all his powers. Although that was something he had to be thankful for. Whilst keeping a tight leash on his subjects was SLIGHTLY harder than before he still managed it. Most of his time before had been spent in research anyways. So losing power wasn’t much of an issue. He still had the knowledge to work with. And really that’s all that mattered to him. So whilst this was grunt work, he went about it with a song in his heart quietly singing it to himself.

”…Peaceful young races with fire on their houses, millions of voices all silenced like mouse’s…watching the cowards bow to their new king, these are a few of my favorite things…when the blood sinks, when the souls cry, when I’m feeling mad....I simply remember my favorite things, and then know whyyyyyy... I’m bad…”

EXP: 492
PWC:492 ( Researcher)

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

The Hell Am I Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hell Am I   The Hell Am I EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 2:41 pm

Further and further into the rabbit-hole would Domen sink as his lowering in elevation raised large stone and earth walls about all sides. Speed is made downward with the assistance of gravity as Domen’s body would free fall miles and miles. The hole was magnanimous to say the least, something that shouldn’t have been created by a single entity other than him. Still, he had witnessed the creation of this very hole, channeled in rage by the protectors of the heavenly realms, a beam of celestial power bulldozed the terrain of Terra and impaled her much like an unforgiving master to a newly acquired female slave… in the butt. Soon the opening of the hole would get smaller and smaller, tightening like a sphincter at the threat of an incoming object as the opening below him, hailing hell, would grow every so wider as if inviting him and speaking ‘me love you long time.’

After a while, the hole would give forth to Domen as his body would exit the roof of Onitoshi, now called Barathrum Regnum. His body would free fall from the sky before flight is re-invoked in a manner that would slow his lowering to a pace that didn’t cause his hair to seem as if it were standing on end. Looking down across the terrain at cruising speed, Domen would notice the familiar surroundings of his fire and brimstone home. Flight is continued down until his feet finally come to hover over a couple stories over the burnt ground beneath him. Standing casually he folds his arms at his chest and looks around; there didn’t seem to be any battling going on in the area where he had landed, which was a good thing. From the looks of things, the area where he had lowered didn’t seem like it was in good shape. Just rubble and rummaging spirits.

349 / 721
Back to top Go down
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Pennywise

The Hell Am I Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hell Am I   The Hell Am I EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 8:57 am

So, it wasn’t every day that someone came down into this place.

In fact it was practically never as far as he was aware. I mean there were people trying to crawl their asses out of this place all the time, but actually coming in? That was new. Least for a person who wasn’t already a denizen of this hell hole. And well there was nothing to say that he wasn’t. Jack stroked his chin. He looked strong-ish. But oh well, there were other things to focus on at this point in time. Jack uncovered something interesting, a rock different from the others. Had some markings on it, though then again they could just be scribbles. Still worth having a look at eventually when he got his lab back up and running. He picked it up and still humming his little tune blew some of the dust off it before putting it into a small satchel at his side.

His eyes drew back to the large man who had just descended down the hole. Admittedly. He was a curious individual. Couldn’t help but think that someone descending into these depths had a particular reason for it. But then again, he wasn’t so interested as to bother invading on someone elses business at this point.

” Ballocks to it, that’ll do for today “

He commented aloud . Cracking his knuckles , taking a moment to get his barings in this place.

EXP: 242
PWC:242

[/quote]
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

The Hell Am I Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hell Am I   The Hell Am I EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 9:24 pm

As Jack’s eyes drew back to the large man who had penetrated the hole, that large man’s eyes would be upon Jack as well, simply standing there and looking at him. Hovering over the terrain, Domen would come within speaking proximity of the Oni who seemed to speak to himself about calling it a day. The useful thing about this particular Oni was that he was humanoid, which generally indicated some sort of intelligence aside from the rawr-type Oni’s who were more animalistic and only seemed to be motivated by base instincts. The fact that Jack had a grasp of spoken language was also a plus along with the fact that Jack didn’t seem to be pointlessly aggressive. With these fundamentals, Domen was able to decipher that he and this Oni may be compatible if a conversation were to be introduced into the scenario. Thus, speaking first, Domen would call out, “you there, to your knowledge has this place too been affected by the second dawning?” Of course, the ‘no duh’ part would be the physical damage that obviously caused the hole in the ‘sky’ of this area as well as the rubble that Jack and he were in, but his intent was the questioning of a power reset in this area. The fact remained that Domen still lacked a certain tact and descriptiveness in his speech that flowered most normal conversation.

263 / 984
Back to top Go down
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Pennywise

The Hell Am I Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hell Am I   The Hell Am I EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 3:29 am

Well it seemed that paitence had its own reward, the lrge man had approached him and had decided to speak. How interesting. Other than Sera Jack hadn't really spoken to much of anyone lately. Not that he was really a talkative sort as far as others were concerned but still it was rather refreshing to be first approached by another. Though the way the man spoke was...odd. His words seemed to be rather, regal. That was the only way he could really make sense of it. It had not the direct bluntness of his own speech, nor the simple nature of Iskra's. It sounded more as if he was used to talking with finer people than he. But Jack would cease his own thoughts on the subject and merely went to answer." Second Dawning?...". Jack knew that the dawn refered to the awakening of people, the intial chaos that had spawned the begining of his world.

A second dawn. Would such a thing be an explaination for the draining of his power? " If you mean, are we all weak as the day we were born again, then yes good sir. Powers once great have now faded into obscurity". He shrugged though and looked up towards the hole. " However that suits me just fine. Lack of power means lack of responsibility. Lack of responsibility means I get to focus on my research". His head tilted to the side though.

" Since I have answered yours to the best of my ability....perhaps you would be so kind as to answer for me...just what brings one such as yourself down into this cesspit?"

EXP:304
PWC:304

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

The Hell Am I Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hell Am I   The Hell Am I EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 9:30 pm

Domen would immediately pick up on the questioning of the second dawning; so he would not have experienced that. That fact alone would allow the demon to know that this demon before him was in a similar boat as himself. As Jack spoke, Domen listened with his arms folded at his chest, taking in the man’s words. He seemed bearable enough to speak with and seemed to be the type to go along with the flow of things; whereas Domen made a hobby out of responsibility, this one seemed to be adverse to it. From the words spoken of the demon before him, Domen would know that this one’s powers were reset much like his own were, but still, it would not answer the on grander scale of the area they were in. He did like that his question was answered to the best of ability; that was all Domen ever asked of anyone whom he came in contact or requested anything of. Deciding to go on the dialogue offensive, Domen would be nice in this scenario since his conversational partner had pleased him. He would enlighten, “much as you, I have recently awoken to this world. I stood within the skies amongst battle at the end of the world and witnessed the red flash that brought upon the end of that era. Now that I’ve reawaken void of my powers and my former kingdom, the humans have told me that twenty five years have passed since my time and that a second dawn has come to this world, robbing it of its strength while reviving us. My will drove me to come to this place and inspect its current status.”

300 / 1284
Back to top Go down
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Pennywise

The Hell Am I Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hell Am I   The Hell Am I EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 5:41 am

Now this was interesting.

According to his words, this man had been someone that had come from before the initial dawn, and whats more he actually remembered it! Also it would appear that he held some king of high social standing in the old world. Or so he claimed. He had after all met many the demon who had claimed to be a king, ruler dictator or even supreme commander of their own little spot of dirt in hell. Though assuming that his primary point was in the realm of Terra. Well, it wasn’t so hard to brutalise the humans as it was your own kind. Something Jack knew all too well. ”...Ah...well...its funny you should say that because around 20 years ago I was in about the same spot as you...woke up..no memories...no idea of who I was...found myself down here...and well....the rest is history”. He wouldn’t go into the long version, wasn’t really appropriate between two strangers. But regardless it would seem that the man was here to access the current state of the underworld. Assumedly he meant how it had changed from his time.

” Well I can tell you...all you’ll find here are dust rocks, lava and ruins...its nothing like it is upstairs, nobody has bothered to try and build any attempt at advanced civilisation...by that I mean, towns...cities....nothing like that...for the most part in my experience each Onikonjou tends to keep to themselves...those feeling particularly social form themselves into nomadic clan hierarchies and even those are barely kept in check by systems of power..”.

And well that was it for the most part. [b]” With that big hole there leading up to Terra you’d think a whole lot of the nasty ones would have piled out and over run Terra....truth is though I think the majority of us are too busy killing one another to bother...not that you’d require a tour guide although if you wish I’d be happy to obliege”

EXP:375
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

The Hell Am I Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hell Am I   The Hell Am I EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 4:07 pm

At first the words confused Domen as the demon before him seemed to reference a time twenty years before now. From what he could understand, the demon hadn’t acknowledged the fact that there actually was a second dawn that occurred five years after the time which he was thinking. Though he thought he had just informed the demon of this, there seemed to be a mix up in translations. It made sense that Onitoshi would be ignorant of the various changes made top side. Peering upon the demon, Domen wondered how much of a grasp he had on his current situation. “I see,” would be his response to the first set of words spoken by Jack. From what was being said, Domen could realize that this particular demon seemed to be well versed in the social climate of this hellish region. With a nod, Domen would mention, “In the time I ventured down here in the past, I did come across those who referred to themselves as Oni Lords, so I have some experience in which you are speaking.” He would continue, “from what I understood in the time where I lived, the Oni from this area were led as puppets against those on Terra’s surface. As for the others, I’ve known them to frequent the heavily forested areas of the earth lands.” Turning the conversation onto Jack, Domen would speak, “you seem highly advanced for a demon, what is it that you research?”

271 / 1555
Back to top Go down
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Pennywise

The Hell Am I Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hell Am I   The Hell Am I EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 3:38 am

Well yes, he knew of the demons up top. But had always suspected those as the ones who had lived about this hole when the dawn first started, or indeed had been ones that muc like himself had awakened actually on Terra as opposed to down here. The next words from Domen about him seeming advanced for a demon. Well they were playinng on his pride, which was always a good move when trying to get on his good side. But yes, his research was at the pinacle of that pride and he was more than happy to discuss it with those who were interested in finding out just what it entailed. " Oh its a wider field of study than you'd imagine....I deal in demonic lore which is pretty much what I'm doing here...there were always remains of something else in these tunnels...something from the time we can't remember...". He caught a caustic grin though as he bent down and ran a finger through the soil.

There was more to his research though, The more focused portion of it was on the profane practice of blood magic. Something that even among demons was sometimes considered taboo. Just like necromancy, something seen sometimes as weird and creepy. And those who pratice it epitomising that idea. "...But for the most part my research involves the blood that runs through our veins...and the magical power thats carried within it....I'm an expert in blood magic you could say".

EXP: 279

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

The Hell Am I Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hell Am I   The Hell Am I EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 10:48 pm

“Hmm…” Domen would roll the thought of blood magic through his head. It seemed like a pretty interesting for a demon to study. From what he could understand, the demon before him was suggesting that it was blood that was responsible for a portion of a demon’s powers. It was an interesting theory, but still “…there are human’s and spirits of light who are also capable of performing magic. Would it be safe to assume that their blood also carries their magical abilities, or have you not yet ventured into studying the sheep of this world?” Also, a concerning question of his, “have you thought of a manner of amplifying the magic your find in blood?” Domen found himself interested whenever it came to raw strength. He already had begun to speculate that his blood was special in some way, which would separate him from a normal demon who may never progress to the heights which Domen was shooting.

182 / 1737
Back to top Go down
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Pennywise

The Hell Am I Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hell Am I   The Hell Am I EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 11:54 am

" Oh yes of course!, if I'd been avoiding them then well it would ignore entire avenues of study!".

The energetic response came as a sort of reaction to Domen actually being interested in the study of blood magic. Most people bar Iskra had seemingly been offput by it. " I have a lab I've not touched in awhile upstairs in Terra, did research on humans and Kami there...and dragons..though thats another story entirely....but yes, their blood also carries magical power but of a different varient!...Its my hypothsis that what drives the magic in our blood and in theirs comes from our own natures....Onikonjou carry what I call the [taint] in our blood stream this gives us raw magical force which helps with our..destructive tendancies.....where as Kami carry what I call the [blessing] whilst not giving as much raw power as our taint, the blessing seems to enable quicker development of magical prowess......humans seem to have a mixture of both, but lean more towards the [blessing] than the taint...unless influenced by an external force of course..". This is one of those subjects that Jack felt he could talk all day about. It had been a good while since he had ever had someone who wanted to listen to his research.

" Ah yes of course, there are plenty of ways to do that, blood magic itself creates a large portion of negative energy through its spawning, which is where most of the damage and power from it comes....focused inwardly this can enhance a persons powers... though unfortunatly the body is somewhat limited for most Onikonjou in this respect......but there are methods and means of which to bypass this problem".

He looked at his augmented arm. Seemingly to the world a regular arm. But it was in fact a creation of blood magic. " Right before certain events...I was researching augmenting the body through blood magic....unfortunatly I've been rather distracted but...hope to get back on it".

EXP: 392
PWC:392

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

The Hell Am I Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hell Am I   The Hell Am I EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 8:13 pm

The demon is watched with interest as his hypothesis is given. The more Domen heard, the most useful sounding the individual in front of him seemed. As one who only knew fighting and war, the former warlord did not exert much effort into the study of things or the sciences, but that did not mean he undermined their importance. As a leader and one who understands delegation, he knew that he did not have to understand something perfectly for it to benefit and move in line with his will. When the demon before him looked to his right arm, so did Domen as he noticed it for the first time. Domen would admit, “what you speak of, I find very interesting.” Remembering the plight of his former kingdom, Domen would inform, “if you haven’t visited your previous territory” which would reference the Terra lab which was spoken of, “you may find it infested with the sheep. Since I’ve awoken, I’ve found that my former kingdom has been taken over and populated by those of another generation. If you are waking just as I, you may find the current land foreign to you.” Domen would inquire, “where do you currently dwell?”

226 / 1963
Back to top Go down
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Pennywise

The Hell Am I Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hell Am I   The Hell Am I EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 8:24 am

So Jack had to say that he was finding this man quite delightful to be around.

” Oh that would be a good thing…the sheep I mean….just means that theres more of them around for me to experiment on…”. Yes, the humans after awhile had learned to stay away from his area least they be captured and subjected to all kinds of horrible experiments. Delightful experiments. But now that he had been away for some time….well when the threat is removed for some time a false sense of safety tends to overcome them. ” Reclaiming it wouldn’t be much of an issue….but of course that’s assuming that I can muster the energy to bother…I’m rather distracted at the moment down here with the wife and kids…sort of why I’m away actually….bit of a break if you know what I mean…”. But it was interesting to note that this man claimed to have once had a kingdom. Which meant he had been successful enough to influence events.

Jack began to see a little line drawing in his head here. He had himself quite the land mass and responsibility. And he hated every single part of it. If this man was indeed a king. Jack had to wonder. Would he wish to be a king again? If so…the demon of pride might just have found the perfect way to dump responsibilities in this realm. ” Well its on the far edge of this realm…large bit of land that I claimed known as Pride’s Bastion…honestly its become a bit of a bother ruling….I have the soldiers and such and they’re loyal enough…but well…being a leader isn’t really my thing…I’d rather just get back to my research!....though…if you are interested in taking back your Kingdom from the sheep….I think we might be able to come to an arrangement good sir”. The man was interested in his blood magic. Jack…well he wasn’t much interested in ruling anything. Just having enough space and bodies to carry out his research.
exp:355

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

The Hell Am I Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hell Am I   The Hell Am I EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 3:22 pm

Domen would be able to see his point form his perspective. It was good to have plentiful resources, after all. He would find it odd that the demon before him was married and with off spring; it seemed like a very human thing to do. Of course, he had started doing many human things lately, which would bar him from being able to judge too much on that particular issue, though actually getting married would be a huge stretch for him unless it provided some type of benefit that came along with it… perchance a new power or something to that notion. The tidbits about Jack’s kingdom come in and Domen is interested as to where he was going with this. When hint at a possible proposition comes up, Domen is able to get the direction that the conversation may be going. To each their own; Domen, at one point, had veered off of the path of dominating others to pursue other trades, if not very briefly, and discovered that he would rather make others do it for him than do it himself. In this case, Jack seemed to be his foil in the fact that he didn’t seem to wish to be bothered by the rewarding hobby of being worshipped and followed by masses. “Interesting,” Domen would nod, still looking over Jack, “make clear your arrangement and I shall give you my answer.” He would be along the thought process of not having any issues offering his might in exchange for the tender of sheep, or a similar arrangement if such were to be requested.

289 / 2252
Back to top Go down
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Pennywise

The Hell Am I Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hell Am I   The Hell Am I EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 10:47 am

"Ok then".

Said Jack as Domen offered him the nicer version of " spit it out and get to the point. " The way I see it, I have something that you could make use of". He was careful not to use the words.'That you need', or ' that you want'. Such things might have had that little, I have the upper hand on you edge that he was trying to avoid with this one. "....Simply put my offer to you is this, I hand over control of my lands and army to you, in exchange....I would ask only complete control over my lab....and access to specimens should I need it....requested from yourself prior to taking of course...". Short version of the deal. Jack was simply handing over control of his armed forces and lands in Onitoshi in exchange for peace and quiet to do his research. And a wider range of test subjects from the expanse of Domen's domain.

" How does that sound?".

EXP: 178

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

The Hell Am I Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hell Am I   The Hell Am I EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 10:06 pm

It seemed a ludicrously convenient offer to the demon, but it did not surprise him. This, as many things in his life, was dictated by his will. Some believed in fate. Some believed in destiny. Some believed in a higher order that moved things for them. According to Domen, they were all wrong and silly; the only constant in the universe, judged by the Domen-centric view as visioned in his mind, was his will, which enacted things to go such as this. Jack would become yet another character acquaintance in the role playing game of Domen’s life, and as such would justly receive the benefits that came with it. As a demon of judicious benevolence, Domen appreciated those who acted within his will and held disregard for the countless other unimportant people who inhabited the world, mostly as just NPCs in his view.

Strict and simple, Domen would answer, “that can be done.” With the acceptance, a chapter in Domen’s book of life turned with Jack now stepping into it. Domen would speak, “I am very interested in you and what you can accomplish. For what you have given, I will grant to you my support and the things you seek.” With the deal made, Jack would be allotted his proper response as the ending music slowly begins to start up as the camera spans backwards and away from the two destined figures until the ED begins playing which offers much fan service of Kazakura and Seijin in various poses, outfits and lack of outfits. The continuation of this story, as always, would proceed with further episodes.

306 / 2558
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Hell Am I Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hell Am I   The Hell Am I Empty

Back to top Go down

The Hell Am I
Page 1 of 1