Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sun and Surprise ( Sera)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Pennywise

Rep! : 26

Sun and Surprise ( Sera) Empty
PostSubject: Sun and Surprise ( Sera)   Sun and Surprise ( Sera) EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 7:32 am

So a lot of shit had went down lately. Who kenw that he’d spend his day of the wedding feasting on the roasted flesh of humans who went berserk and well...combusted themselves. Certainly saved him a lot of time in bothering. He picked his teeth and looked out at the beach. He didn’t know where Sera was at this point in time. That said he really should, but with him day dreaming and looking back on that rather pleasant memory he had rather lost himself in the moment. She was probably around here somewhere. It was warm, everything was warm but not acrid like hell. There were a lot of things that this one had to do before returning there. Before relaxing into the general day to day points of life. One of those was taking care of his honeymoon which more or less Jack wanted to deal with at this point, the future was no doubt going to be stressful so he wanted something that would be completely stress free at this stage. And thus far it was turning out alright, albeit they had only been at this place for the last few hours. He had just settled down at the beach after taking care of accommodation. He’d brutally killed the people who’d lived in the sea side house that they were going to be staying at and had efficiently disposed OF THE BODIES. He hadn’t eaten them, that would have been too obvious. Rather he’d just asked Sera if she would grab some towels from the stores in Mare Maris and meet him there.

And he’d slipped off.

Bodies chopped up and dumped in the ocean, broken necks, no blood to bother with. House cleaned up, he then headed out to relax in the sun and the sands. Whether or not she would have turned up by now., he would continue to relax. Unknowing of just what this time together would bring.

Exp:349
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

Rep! : 49

PostSubject: Re: Sun and Surprise ( Sera)   Sun and Surprise ( Sera) EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 10:19 am

Sera was of course returning to their honeymoon retreat. Towels and a few other things in hand. But why had he asked for towels? His own heat could dry him off quicker than the towels. Mentally she shrugged, she didn't want to know, nor would she question. it would just turn out to be something she didn't want to know about anyways. She was whistling as she walked down the beach and finally could make out Jack sitting there day dreaming. He had a very full expression upon his face and she smiled. At least he had enjoy himself. More than she could say for herself.

When she finally got close enough to him, she waved and flashed him one of those special smiled just for him. It was going to be a rough life, she knew that. She would have to remember what he was. He was a demon and would always be. Somethings she might not like, but he would do them and she would look the other way for the most part. "Jack! I got the towels. Why did you need them?" As she got along side him, she sat on the sand and leaned against him. "You look full. Still enjoying your snack from Mare Maris?" she referred to the strangeness of their wedding day. If that was an omen or foreshadowing of their marriage. They would have a rocky time indeed. But Marriage was forever in their world, so they would have to make something of it.

Leaning over she kissed his cheek, "Thanks for taking me to beach. It's beautiful. But why did you choose here? I figured you would have wanted to go home by now."

-298-
Back to top Go down
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Pennywise

PostSubject: Re: Sun and Surprise ( Sera)   Sun and Surprise ( Sera) EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 4:49 am

“ To be perfectly honest”.

He said after he had received the kiss upon his cheek. “ The fact of the matter is I’ve never really liked living in Barathrum Regnum, don’t get me wrong home is home, but its so dry”. He looked up to the skies. “ I don’t much like that, I like the water, coolness. Don’t ask me why, odd habit I suppose”. He merely smirked answering that question first, admittedly a bit odd, however it seemed the most important of the lot when looking at the wider picture of things. As for the towls point, well as was mentioned before his real reason for wanting the towls was so he could take care of the unwanted baggage clogging up their holiday home. He let out a whistle took one of the towels from her and placed it under his head. “ Well for one I assumed we’d be swimming, but yes, you know what they say, not a good idea to swim on a full stomach hehehe”. He let out a burp. Probably not what you’d call a nice smell coming from it.

He relaxed slightly at this stage. “ On top of everything else though, when we get back there’s going to be a lot of work to do, for both of us...I’ve got to get to work on subjugating more land and well you I suppose will be working towards building up the land that we already have...and well I think we need some time to ourselves don’t you?”.

exp:264
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

PostSubject: Re: Sun and Surprise ( Sera)   Sun and Surprise ( Sera) EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 4:48 pm

The burp made her chuckle as she sat there looking out at the ocean. Her new husband was funny, if not a bit uncouth. "You could say excuse me, at least" She stuck her tongue out after the teasing comment. She was glad they could relax together for a little while before having to be in front of so many demons again. The last time they were in front of all those demons, he had killed one right in the middle of screwing her. She shivered, and wondered at how fall she had really fallen. At least here it was just the two of them.

Her bottom lip slips between her teeth as she remembered that day. It had felt so different, so wrong, but so enjoyable. She didn't like to admit it, but she enjoyed every moment of that three way between them. In a lustful way, she liked being watched and having such a powerful man as her husband. As she thought about that time she remembered that she had something big to tell him. Something that might make him run to the hills. She was late.

Turning to look at Jack, her hand came up and stroked his cheek. "How did I get so lucky? To have you is a great thing. I know you are not one for the mushy side of things, so I wont continue with that. But it's a wonder at how my life has turned out. Jack, I have something important to tell you" Sera waited a few moments and said. "I'm late."

-266-
Back to top Go down
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Pennywise

PostSubject: Re: Sun and Surprise ( Sera)   Sun and Surprise ( Sera) EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 10:38 am

Jack never was one for the little formailities like that. Well maybe he had been once upon a time but that was then nd this was now. And now he felt far more free than he had in a long time. Little did the arch demon know that was all about to come crashing down. Of course a few little bits of amusement were going to occur in the meantime. “ Well to be honest Sera I doubt you would have said that on the first occasion we met”> Minds eye moved back to that time, he had captured her in an attempt to learn about a particular other member of his little group. A mistake from the past. One that he had wanted to rectify. Honestly he still wanted to make sure it was over and done with although with Sera by his side the idea of doing so was lessened if only by a slight amount. He was getting at this stage far too busy for this to really bother with anything to do with that kind of free time anymore. “ But thats the kind of way things are...everything develops...moves on...one side of the coin to the next...”.

He made a flipping gesture in his hands, as if he were moving a coin between his fingers. Then she made the comment about being late and Jack didn’t quite catch on. “ Well I didn’t really want to say anything but yes you could have been faster with the towels... “.

EXP:259
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

PostSubject: Re: Sun and Surprise ( Sera)   Sun and Surprise ( Sera) EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 2:11 pm

She chuckled and laid her head on his lap, her body stretching out long the sand. This had her at a 90 degree to him. "No silly not late coming here. Late as in monthly late. As in I think I might be pregnant." she smiled up at him hoping that he wouldn't go on a rampage. He had been the only one to ever well.. she blushed at that thought. "Although it could be the fact that the stress of the past few days might have kept me late. But we'll just have to wait and see." She waited, staring up at him innocently in the warm sun. The ocean breeze gently caressed her skin and blew her air over her face. Reaching up she tucked the hair back under her head.

The reason she was like this was to keep him from bolting away or rampaging across the country side at the news. Sera just hoped he wouldn't want to hurt her or that he cared enough that he wouldn't want to scare her bad enough to miscarry if she was pregnant. But she held her breath and waited for the information to sink into the demon's mind. "About two weeks late to be sure." Now she was getting nervous, her smile starting to slip toward a worried frown. "Are you alright, my heart? I mean, that's what happens right?" Her lower lip caught between her teeth as she waited for his reaction.

-252-
Back to top Go down
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Pennywise

PostSubject: Re: Sun and Surprise ( Sera)   Sun and Surprise ( Sera) EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 4:00 am

So if one could imagine what a regular outlook of a family would be. Man just sitting down and having himself some eggs and bacon. Reading the mornings news paper. His wife comes in, drops the P bomb and his paper slowly drops. This slow dropping of the paper would be much like the slow dropping of Jack’s well...jaw. With a jaw drop and him being too shocked for words. Well he didn’t actually quite know if it was really possible, I mean there had been discussions about the whole thing but. Could they really give birth. Was there going to be some kind of half breed monster on its way? Many things went through Jack’s mind at the time. But all that managed to make it out of his lips was. “ Oh...”. At this point it was more of the image of the paper coming back up after hearing some non surprising news.

But of course it was anything but this situation. At this point his mind traversed back to the last time something like this might have been possible. That the last one who may have been off with his spawn had disappeared into the wind. Now here was Sera telling him this. Jack began to wish he had some sort of catalogue with him for good reading.

Do it yourself cages.

“ Well we have some work to do if thats the case”.

EXP:249
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

PostSubject: Re: Sun and Surprise ( Sera)   Sun and Surprise ( Sera) EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 6:54 am

The silence grew and grew and then there was a simple "oh" from him. Not the reaction she was hoping for nor was the worst reaction. Still it hurt. She sat up abruptly and refused to look at him. What now? obviously he was not happy, he was not going to be happy. How could she have expected anything different? He was jack, the demon of Pride and yet he took no pride in the fact that his seed had taken hold and made his wife pregnant. Did he think it might be someone else's. She couldn't tell his thoughts at the moment, they were pretty well guarded. Her expression of tense happiness began to fade and was replaced by one of apprehension and sadness.

Sera had sat up from her position in his lap and now she placed her hands in the sand, and kept her back to him as she played with the sand, poking her fingers out and wiggling them, just to push them back into the sand. Then she heard his next comment and turned her head to look at him, "What kind of work?" her voice, when she asked, sounded dejected or rejected, whichever way you wanted to look at it. "You don't sound too happy about this. You knew there was a chance it might happen." Tears came forth and she turned back to face away from him, her knees brought up to her chest. Sera's arms wrapped around her knees as she struggled to keep herself from crying.

-266-

Last edited by Kazakura on Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Pennywise

PostSubject: Re: Sun and Surprise ( Sera)   Sun and Surprise ( Sera) EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 4:31 am

Jack looked over at his overemotional bride and raised an eyebrow. Just what the heck was she getting all sad for now? He closed his eyes and shook his head, Again much like the man with the news paper. “ Yeah...I knew there was a chance, that why I’m not surprised all that much”. He lay back down hands behind his head and closed his eyes. Of course the type of work he wanted to do really differed depending on just how he was feeling. “ Well in general we’ve got a lot of work to do back home before this happens....then we’ve got preparation for it happening...”. He shrugged.

“ Overall we’ve got a lot of preparation to do...I’m sorry if its not really the response that you wanted from me, but thn again I have to wonder just what kind of response you did want...I mean I’m a demon, and a leader...and now a father..so responsibility...forgive me if I am practical at the moment...”. He let out a yawn. “ But I wouldn’t worry..I’m quite pleased”.
EXP:192
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sun and Surprise ( Sera)   Sun and Surprise ( Sera) Empty

Back to top Go down

Sun and Surprise ( Sera)
Page 1 of 1