Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sera's Loss

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

Rep! : 49

Sera's Loss Empty
PostSubject: Sera's Loss   Sera's Loss EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 9:24 pm

The sun was slipping over the horizon as the young woman opened her eyes and looked around. Her gloved hand reached up and held her aching head as her slender body sat up slowly. The world swam and she instantly regretted sitting up. Her knees bend as she leans forward trying to keep her rebellious stomach to remain calm. She glanced down for a moment and noticed the blood upon her once prestine clothing and could not remember how it had gotten there. Her hand on her head moved and she winced in pain. There was a knot there as if someone had beaten her over the head. In fact her whole entire body felt drained and ached as if she had been in some sort of battle. But she couldn't remember anything. Her face grew panicked for a moment as the thought formed in her head that she couldn't remember anything past waking up. Then she winced again and curled over her knees. What had happened to her? Why was she bruised and beatened? And what had happened to the rest of the battle if there had been one. She folded her wings about her and winced. Wait she had wings? This evening was getting stranger and stranger. "If only I knew magic" the words tumbled out and with it came a slight memory, very cague of a word to a spell. She spoke the word "Heal" and she saw the soft glow as her wounds began to heal slowly. This left her feeling weak, but at least she was whole in the body. The memories would return, she could only hope.

287/287
+1 TXP (9/2) 250 EXP
Sera's Loss SeraBottom

Last edited by Kazakura on Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Rep! : 56

Sera's Loss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sera's Loss   Sera's Loss EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 9:47 pm

Battousai makes his rounds about the parameter of the land that had been conquered by Yuki. Though this was land specifically designated for Yuki, it was the inclination of Battousai that he and Dravec would help to fortify the area for a temporary span of time before moving on to their next objectives. As such, the clansmen who had been traveling with Jyn up to this point were in the main village assisting with its clean up. Dravec was on a specific mission and Yuki should be in the process of administrating and setting up shop in his village as the new local leader.

With the small details aside, Battousai would be moving swiftly over the land, running in ninja fashion with his arms trailing behind his body. He would be dressed in a pair of oversized cargo shorts and a large black short sleeved tee shirt with the symbol of a corporation from the ancient world. Two swords would be sheathed at either side of his body at his waist with a mask covering the bottom portion of his face and twin horns at this head. His ability to sense and track alerts him to the presence of another, which causes him to alter his course and move the direction of the traveling and winged young lady.

Having observed her from a distance until the point after her heal spell, Battousai would judge her safe to approach. As such, his appearance near her would come in the form of a several rays of light glowing to her side before he simply manifested in his form of teleportation. In his sudden arrival, he would be standing straight up with his arms folded at his chest and looking over to the winged girl, observing her. His thought process was that she may have been one of the women associated with the village before it had been sacked; from the looks of her, he could see her as being someone who had barely escaped the invading bandits with her life. So basically he would assume that she was a survivor from the village attack that had occurred just a few days before and that the others would be encouraged to see at least someone else survived other than the original ten they had come across.

His hand would reach behind his back and pull out a something wrapped in a cloth, which would end up being rations of meat. Without actually introducing himself or explaining his sudden appearance less than ten feet away from her, he would take a few steps forwards and offer it to her. Thinking of something to say to her, he tries, “your village has been reclaimed.”

497 / 497
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

Sera's Loss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sera's Loss   Sera's Loss EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 10:11 pm

Her head snaps up at the flash of light and the man just appearing over her. The vision of the man, or was it three of them, faultered and swam as she let out a soft moan. Closing her eyes for a moment she took that same hand and massaged her right temple, slowly she opened those red orbs and gazed up the man again. No this time there was only one. For a moment it was like he was speaking a foreign language and then it became clear. Her village? Was that the battle that caused her memory loss. Did this man know her? He was offering her meat and she shook her head, if she ate at this moment, it would not stay down. Her voice came out softly and politely, "No thank you." Who was this man and why did he seem strange. The question was haunting her at the moment so she had to ask, "If you could perhaps tell me, what village and just where am I?" She attempted to stand and after the second attempt, got her legs to obey. Standing finally, she dusted her rear end off and mentally made an anguished cry at the ruin of her clothing. Why was it so important to her that her clothing remain in good condition? A shadow of a memory flitted across her mind and was gone again. Her wings gave a gentle flap as she steadied herself, the hand at her temple, slipping through her bright red hair. She realized that her ponytails were gone and the hair that was usually kept up came down to rear end. That was why she kept it up and it was a favorite style.

292/579
Sera's Loss SeraBottom
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Sera's Loss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sera's Loss   Sera's Loss EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 10:32 pm

“I see…” the samurai murmurs as his hand retracts the offer and places the food back to where it had previously been stashed. He remains standing as he observes her movements and questions. There was something in him that made him not really want to get into the details of things; that was more along the lines of what Jyn would handle since he was the more social of the two. Though, knowing Jyn, he would be a bit too dramatic with assisting a woman in need and probably would try to flirt with her to some extent. Looking over her, it was obvious that she was bloody and from the sounds of things, she had suffered from some type of lapse in memory where she had forgotten where she was from and where she currently was. Finding this odd, Battousai would venture to phish for more information on her as he would inform in a low tone from behind the mask, “the village where I assume you’re from is not far from here. It was attacked by a group of bandits and most of the people killed. From your current looks, it is safe to assume that you were probably beaten and used sexually in many ways before you were somehow was able to escape. Does what I’ve said sound accurate? Do you remember any of it?”

243 / 740
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

Sera's Loss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sera's Loss   Sera's Loss EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 10:53 pm

Sera listened to the masked man before her and for a moment she wondered if he was the one who had lost their wits. Her eyes grew wide for a moment in shock at his words and she almost wanted to laugh, if not for the pounding inside her head. A slight upturn of the left corner of her mouth was the only indication to her current thoughts. "I do not feel sexually abused, but considering the bruises and the fact I currently cannot remember anything, it is safe to assume I was at least beaten. Anything else is a mystery." The corner of her mouth turned downward again as the moment passed and her head started to ease up. He was surely less social than she was... how did she know that she was social... so she would figure out if the village was her village or not the only way that was possible. "perhaps someone might remember me if I was a part of this village?" She would have to go there and find out, and hopefully put an end to this mystery. Another shadow of a memory formed and she winced. She had better stop trying to remember her past. It would come in due time. She took a cautious step and nodded to herself. Her legs were steady enough. At least she was a fast healer. "I am assuming that you are not one of these bandits, but someone who fought against them. Judging by the tone of your words." There was a slight accent to words, a different infliction upon them at odd places, but she was always soft and polite in her tone.

289/868
Sera's Loss SeraBottom
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Sera's Loss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sera's Loss   Sera's Loss EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 11:37 pm

With this, Battousai would be able to understand the situation a little bit more. Though she didn’t seem to hold her memory, she still retained her demeanor, which he supposed, was probably a good thing since people seemed to put stock into their personality. He noticed that she could walk, which was good. He would answer her with a nod at the prospect of someone knowing her at the village; that was the plan. When asked if he were a bandit, he would admit, “you would already be dead. Come, I’ll lead you towards the direction of the…” Before he finishes the statement, it would seem that he noticed something as if hearing something. He murmurs something under his breath and holds up his hand for the young lady to be still; his body would flicker and vanish. There would be rustling in the bushes a few meters away from them and Battousai would appear while coming out of them with his knee pressed into the back of a male while disarming him of his weapon, a simple broad sword that seemed worn from wear and stained. Pinning the male down with his knee and one hand, despite the struggling and tussling, Battousai would assume him to be a remnant of the bandits or a spy. On questioning why the man was hiding, the man answers along the lines of having intentions to kill them both. With the wrong answer spoken, Battousai would murmur a light chant and generate a dagger from solidified light. The dagger would be brought to the man’s throat and it would be sliced through before the light object would vanish. The kill would be swift and clean. Afterwards, Battousai would stand casually and motion towards the village, continuing their dialogue, “this way…” With that, if there were no protests, he would begin leading the way in an easternly direction.

356 / 1096
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

Sera's Loss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sera's Loss   Sera's Loss EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 6:56 am

As his words taper off, she watches him listening to the sounds of nature around them. When his hand comes up for her to be silent, her head tilts in the barest of nods of understanding. Her body slips into the trained stance of a warrior. The movement is fluid and automatic. It was a stance that rested in her mind, locked away with the rest of her memories. The only reason she had assumed it so easily was the fact she was not thinking. If she could unlock her memories, she might actually be an able body fighter or at least had the potential to be such. She watched as the man before her dispatched the would be murderer and her eyes grew wide at his quickness to do so. Yes he was right, she would have been dead by now if he had wanted it so. As he approached her again, her eyes tore from the dead man and fixed back on the masked one in front of her. She winced at his approached and a memory flitted across the shadows of her mind. "I remember the sky being as red as blood." Her eyes closed and she shook her head. "Now I am speaking like one who is crazy. I apologize. How can the sky be red, when it obviously blue. Please lead on." She was terribly glad for his help and would follow him to wherever he was taking her. Before setting off, she reached down to the body and closed the eyes of the man. Her instinct taking over as she said a soft prayer, "May you find peace". Then she reached down and picked up the bandit's broadsword and heft it as if feeling the weight. She made a negative face and sighed, "it's not right, but it will do in a pinch. You do not mind, I hope." The first was said more to herself and the last was directed at the masked man offering her assistance. She made as if to belt it on and stopped, what was she doing? Did she even know how to use this thing in her hand? Her grip on the sword loosened as she looked at the man, stunned.

377/1245
+1 TXP (9/3) 250 exp
Sera's Loss SeraBottom

Last edited by Kazakura on Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Sera's Loss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sera's Loss   Sera's Loss EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 9:20 pm

He would pause before leading the way as he would notice the girl’s movements. He shakes his head as she apologizes; there was nothing for her to be sorry for. He figured she would probably be in a bit of shock from realizing that her memories were in the process of betraying her. Gaining scattered glimpses of one’s memory from a void of nothingness probably weren’t the best feeling in the world to have. Notice is paid to her as she moves to the man and performed what is translated as some type of death ritual. It was interesting that seeing someone die before her did not seem to bother her. When the question is brought up about the sword Battousai nods at her in approval making no contestations about her taking the sword for her own use. He was curious, however, on whether she was able to use the sword or not. Was it possible that she was a warrior among the tribe that was wiped out? As she looks up to him, seemingly bewildered, he would raise an eyebrow and inquires in a low tone, “what’s wrong? Do you know how to use that?”

211 / 1307
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

Sera's Loss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sera's Loss   Sera's Loss EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 2:21 pm

Her eyes move down to examine the sword in her hand. "I think I might have once known, but it feels off. Like a shadow of a thought. I wish I could be sure, but its just a feeling. I remember that I once prefered a lighter blade. But as to how to use it, I think that is gone with the rest of my memories." Her grip on the sword tightened in frustration as she sighed, "I guess I'm going to have to learn how to fight again." She moved to walk the way he had indicated earlier and passed by him. As she moved she belted the sword on and tucked her wings behind her and as close to her body as they would go. The smaller the target, the harder they would be to hit in case of a battle. Her wings were a hinderance when walking, but since the masked one did not seem to have wings himself, she would walk. Glancing over her shoulder she watched him and asked softly, "It is this way, correct? Hopefully it is not too far." Her walk was steady with only the barest of wobble from the head injury. Hopefully this village was where she was from and they could solve her problem.

215/1460
Sera's Loss SeraBottom
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Sera's Loss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sera's Loss   Sera's Loss EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 3:52 pm

Battousai would remain where he was for the moment to the point where his back would be to her as she walked beyond him in the direction he had earlier indicated. The question would receive no answer for the time being as the samurai seemed to be thinking about something. A hobby of his set him apart from the others. Whereas Jyn was a womanizer and Jyneil was a tease, Battousai was a teacher. Since her having picked up the sword, he had noticed things through the girl’s muscle tone and how she held the sword that she may have a background in fighting, through it didn’t seem enough to protect her to the point of retaining her memory. The other women up to this point seemed to be Yuki’s and bent on being impregnated by him, making them useless in combat, so Battousai figured he could at least think about keeping one of his own as another disciple. First, he needed to make sure she had the potential he needed in order to properly train her. Even if she sucked he might help her to the point of an average warrior, but if she had potential, it would make her that much more interesting. Without warning, his hand reaches to take the hilt of the blade on his right side. Moving at the speed that would be considered swift for a human but nothing more, he would turn around and aim a slash of his sword to the side of her neck. He would of course stop just before reaching his neck, but it was his hope that her body would react to stop him before he made it in that far.

298 / 1605
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

Sera's Loss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sera's Loss   Sera's Loss EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 4:21 pm

Her ears picked up the shift of movement only moments after her brain registered the slide of the sword from the sheath. It was a sound she knew too well. So her subconsciousness had her moving and reacting before her conscious mind could do anything more than register the movement behind her. Her instict took over as her mind lost control to the more apt subconscious. She instinctively ducked while her feet moved swiftly in a pivetted turn that bespoke agility and training. Although it lacked the perfection she had once had, it was still roughly effective. Her head would be too low for the enemy's sword to touch this way. In the same movement as the turn her hand reached down and grasped the hilt of the broadsword as she drew it forth. It was not as swift and fluid of a movement as she had wanted it to be due to the shoddy balance and weight of the sword in her hand. As she brought it before her, her second hand also gripped the hilt. Her eyes narrowed and she hissed a warming. Her head coming up as the swing would either be stopped or continued over her head. Either way she would miss being hit. She kepted the two handed defense stance, her wings folded tightly and her feet slightly apart as she softly ask, "This may be a rather unintellegent question, but why attack me now?"

260/1720
+1TXP (9/4) 250 exp
Sera's Loss SeraBottom
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Sera's Loss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sera's Loss   Sera's Loss EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 4:46 pm

With his eyes following her movements, he takes them to be adequate for the time being. The sword hovering over her head would be recoiled and slid back into the sheath where it would make a clicking noise before he would look at her and fold his arms at this chest before stating, “good enough.” He would allow her time to relax and understand that she was in no immediate danger. After that had gotten into her head, or at least enough time had passed in order to do he would mention, “I can teach you to wield a sword yet again, would you like to become my student?” He wouldn’t say any words to judge her or the efficiency of her technique, he would only offer the blanket opportunity to learn. He felt it better than critiquing her out right. Unlike with Yuki, he would offer the opportunity rather than have the task pushed onto him with an agreement made by Jyn. If she took it, then it would be fine; if she didn’t, then that would be fine also. He would mention, “learning under me is not an easy thing. I will at least let you know that much ahead of time.”

215 / 1820
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

Sera's Loss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sera's Loss   Sera's Loss EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 5:08 pm

As the sword recoiled, she let out a sigh of relief. After he had sheathed his sword, she slowly slid the broadsword home. His spoken words made sense of his actions. He was offering to teach her and retrain what she had lost. Her stance changed as her slender hand reached up and placed itself upon her curvy hip. She thought about for a moment and murmered in response, "Nothing worth learning is ever easy to learn" Another memory flitted across the shadows of her mind and she let it go. Another ghost to disappear as quickly as it was seen. "If you promise that we can find a better sword, one that suits me. Then yes." She tilted her head and looked at the masked man. "So if you are going to teach me, what should I call you?" Those flame colored orbs looked him up and down, sizing him up. Not in a sexual manner, but more of a competative way. He was obiviously good with a sword, where as she was not so much. Then another question came to her mind, if she was part of the village and he obivously was not, how would that work? Was he perhaps staying there for an extended length of time? She did not voice these questions but would wait and watch for them to be answered. Patience was not one of her virtues, but she had learned to be still and wait for answers. The image of the blood red sky came to her again and she shook her head to clear those thoughts. They would come in time.

279/1999
+1TXP (9/4) 5 posts
Sera's Loss SeraBottom
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Sera's Loss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sera's Loss   Sera's Loss EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 6:08 pm

In an awkward silent manner Battousai’s gaze lingers on the young lady as she mentions something about him promising her a sword. It would be a little obvious that his wasn’t a personality that dealt well with joking and things of jovial nature. His demeanor was more silent… kind of like batman. Either way, about her question, if she were to find her own sword, then he would not mind, but if she needed help going shopping for one, then that would be Jyn’s department. He did know of many different types of swords; from the looks of her, it looked like a fencing sword might match her well. It was when she asked what to call him that he realized that they had not exchanged names. Understanding this, Battousai informs the young lady, “you can refer to me as Battousai. My other pupil, Yuki, refers to me as Sensei, so you may use that as well.” Since it was probably good for him to know her name as well, he would inquire, “what is your name?” Given the fact that she was having memory issues, it had crossed his mind that she may not even remember her name, but hopefully her mental struggle wouldn’t be that far gone.

227 / 2047
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

Sera's Loss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sera's Loss   Sera's Loss EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 7:15 pm

So he was the serious type, she could respect that. It was safe to asume he did not smile much either. Although behind that mask one would never know. Sera continued her study of him as she spoke. Why did he wear the mask? Was he ugly, horribly disfigured, or was is just comfort for him? She would have to find out. She nodded at his words and blinked, thinking about his other student. What kind of person was he? Well it sounded like a masculine name, maybe. She let the silence stretch on for a moment as she continued to think, then she started. He had asked her name, so she thought for a moment. It was there, she had not forgotten that at least. "Seraphina. But Sera may be used to shorten it if you would like. Will I meet your other student at the village?" She turned back towards the direction of the village and motioned. "Thank you, for the offer to teach me. I am most grateful for your assistance. Should we continue to the village, or did you have other plans?" Her lush lips turned up at the corners again smiling enough to reveal the dimple. "Also I would like to know what is expected of me as your student, if you do not mind. Rules and such that I need to follow."

237/2236
Sera's Loss SeraBottom
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Sera's Loss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sera's Loss   Sera's Loss EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 7:47 pm

With the name given Battousai would turn around and being walking in order to lead the way to the village. He would answer a swift “yes” to the question of whether or not she would meet with Yuki. After a brief pause, he would enlighten, “he has recently taken charge in protecting the village.” After thinking for a moment, Battousai clarifies, “do not allow him to impregnate you as it will interfere with your training.” Up to this point, he hadn’t fully answered the final question of what was expected of her. Due to the fact that Battousai was old school, his expectations would be very simple, far from values embraced by HR or more sophisticated entities. “I expect you to do as I say,” he clarifies, “if you do that, you will have no problems.” Though it may have not been the most tactful way of saying things, he would not mean it in an aggressive manner, but to him it would be more along the lines of her needed to be able to ‘follow instructions.’ Since he hadn’t trained a woman before, or had many interactions with them other than Jyneil, his mannerisms would almost be treating her as if she were a male. Things like her cute looks and curves didn’t hold any interest in his mind whatsoever.

244 / 2291
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

Sera's Loss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sera's Loss   Sera's Loss EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 8:05 pm

She allowed him to walk ahead of her as she listened to him. Her eyes gazing around at the hills and area around them trying to remember them for future reference. His answer was swift and to the point. BUt the second part of the answer made her stop dead in her tracks. Shock registered upon her face for a moment and she had to close her mouth before being able to process that. "Well, I, I am not" A blush stole up her cheeks as she tried to find something to say. "I am not interested in being impregenated by anyone. I'm interested in training and gaining back what is lost to me." sex was the furthest thing from her mind. She might have the body and looks but sex was not something she was interested in. At least not until she finished her training and it was someone special. A cliche to be sure, but considing what she had forgotten she was, it made perfect sense. She shook her head and made a mental note to steer clear of this 'yuki' person. It was safe to assume he, yes definately a he, was a womanizer and a interested in only one thing from the female species. His answer about rules was simple and felt relieved at that. Following instructions was a simple task, she could handle that. A goal set in her mind now, she continued to follow him across the countryside. Her silence was her affirmative to his rule.

266/2502
Sera's Loss SeraBottom
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Sera's Loss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sera's Loss   Sera's Loss EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 12:33 am

His head would shift to the side to peer at her from the corner of his eye. He would judge the reaction from her before returning his gaze forward. Internally he thought that it was good that those types of things weren’t on her mind. From the looks of her, she seemed young, but the fact that she had a good grip on her impulses led him to believe that lust wouldn’t be something to get in the way of her training. “Good,” would be all that he remarked as he continued forth in the direction of the village. From there, he wouldn’t say much more except for lead the way at a normal walking pace that she should be able to keep up with. He mulled over a few thoughts of how he should begin to train her, but reserved the actual thought of performing the activities for the next few days assuming that she would need at least a day to get situated inside of the village after being away due to the sack. If there were nothing else, he would come upon the village; it was nothing fancy and would still be partially broken after the raid and reclaim. A mountainous area by nature, several small houses and hut would litter the ‘village’ area that they were making their way into. Battousai would be curious if anything were starting to look familiar to the young lady he was escorting.

259 / 2550
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

Sera's Loss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sera's Loss   Sera's Loss EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 8:37 am

The silence continued to grow, but at least it was comfortable this time. During the walk, she took the time to mark different land features on hre mental map. This way she would be able to take this way again if she needed. Her attitude was one of deference and she remained quiet as they continued their trek. Every so often she would let her wings beat, the current of air scattering the dust as she lifted a few inches off the ground. This exercise was her testing the strength of her wings as well as stretching them. As the approached the mountainous village that he had spoken about, she tried to place anything or anyone as familiar but nothing rang in her mind as right. She did not remember ever being here. Her eyes gazed about in almost childlike fashion taking in all of the sights. The buildings were worn and looked liked a battle had occurred, but that is what he had said had happened. There did not seem to be many people about, which led her to assume that most had died or were only just now returning from hiding places. Eventually she gazed back at the man and shook he head indictating she did not remember this place at all. It was just a blank. Her usual half smile was gone and she sighed. This was rather depressing, but it had been only a small bit of hope. Maybe she was from here and someone would recongize her. But she highly doubted it.

274/2776
+1txp (9/5) 2 rps
Sera's Loss SeraBottom
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Sera's Loss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sera's Loss   Sera's Loss EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 6:47 pm

On arrival into the village, Battousai would both look and feel around the area for any signatures. He would be able to detect a few people within houses with a couple women walking around the area, moving about and doing things like carrying water or supplies from one place to another. The corner of a large house would have three female warrior types standing in a circle, talking to one another. As the male and the newly found female would progress through the small area, they would gain a few glances, but all in all, no one seemed to recognize the new girl. Battousai would pick up on questioning gazes and begin to humor the idea the idea that the girl he found may not have been from this particular village, but perhaps was from another. Turning to look at her, he would see no lights seemed to be indicating that she remembered anything from being here.

Well, it would be partially inconvenient, though Battousai felt that he had found her for some reason. Since he had offered to teach her, he would uphold that regardless to whether she was from here or not, treating the current situation as a new beginning for her. Assuming that she wouldn’t locate a place that was familiar to her, he would comment, “we should find you accommodations to stay in. I trust nothing looks familiar to you?”

264 / 2814
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

Sera's Loss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sera's Loss   Sera's Loss EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 8:15 pm

The glances and questioning looks she got from these people told her that they did not know her. And for a moment that half smile of hers faltered and she sighed. Apparently it was safe to assume she was not from here and nothing looked familiar. Still she looked at all those ruins and the crumbling town. They had a rough time of it, it was safe to assume. It was depressing that she did not have her place here, but still perhaps it would better viewed as a new beginning. As those limber legs kept pace with the man in front of her, her eyes darted around looking at the people. His words caused her eyes to snap back to him and focus for moment, "You are correct. And apparently I do not look familiar to anyone." To find lodging would be nice, but first a certain something needed to be addressed before continuing on, "I do not wish to be a burden to you and have nothing with which to pay you for teaching me or even for the lodging. I have some things to barter, but not much." She began to think as she walked, trying to remember something important. But it was hard to bring back memories that were barely there in the first place.

228/3004
Sera's Loss SeraBottom
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Sera's Loss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sera's Loss   Sera's Loss EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 10:08 pm

“Oh?” Battousai pauses for a moment in his walking. He looks up for a moment as if thinking about something. In all of this, he hadn’t thought about a payment for training her, though when he realized what he was doing, it did seem more of a service. To him, it was more like a hobby, but traditionally thinking, he could see how others wouldn’t translate it that way. With this brought up, it seemed as if a conversation needed to be had. With that, he would merely beckon, “come” before continuing forth toward the largest structure of the village, though that wasn’t saying much. Coming to Yuki’s main home, a simple wooden structure no larger than a medium house where he and Dravec would be staying while they were here, Battousai’s hand comes to the door and pushes it open. The way things would turn out, Yuki and Dravec would not be in at the moment as they would probably be either scouting or collecting supplies to repair the village. Battousai would proceed to the center of the main room and turn at an area where a small circular table was which looked like it had just recently been repaired. He sits on his knees behind the table and motions for the young lady to sit opposite him. Speaking his mind, he inquires, “what skills do you have that you can remember?”

258 / 3072
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

Sera's Loss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sera's Loss   Sera's Loss EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 10:26 pm

She follows him to the 'main' house like structure of the village and straight to a recently repaired table as he sits down on his knees, she follows suit. Her slender frame bends and her knees touch the floor as she sits across from him as she was indicated. Her wings tuck back as she waits to see what he has to say. So far he had not answered her question, but soon, time allowed it to be answered by a question of his own. For a moment she thinks, closing her eyes as she searched through her memories for anything that she was good at doing. A shadow came to the fore front of her mind and she opened her eyes to look at him. "I remember the sound of a hammer on an anvil, the feel of the heat of the forge, the hiss of the bellows. I remember another winged being, but his figure is too shadowed to remember features. I remember hefting that hammer. I believe I have the capability of forging items, maybe even weapons and armor. If my memory is correct." Until she tried it out and began to work at a forge, then she would never know. Hopefully that would be enough, it was a long shot. Her eyes kept on him as she awaited his next comments.

230/3234
Sera's Loss SeraBottom
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Sera's Loss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sera's Loss   Sera's Loss EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 10:33 pm

In looking at her, something began to get his attention. It was a minor annoyance that she had her wings like that all of the time. It seemed to be a clear indication that she was a light spirit due to her magical presence and what he knew of them so far. In this world, they weren’t all that uncommon, populating the world second most just behind humans. Though it was something nagging in the back of his head, he would leave it for now and fully hear the words that she spoke to him. After they are done, he would conclude that she had either been a blacksmith, a blacksmith’s apprentice, or a blacksmith’s daughter. He would assume the latter given the fact that he didn’t necessarily see her banging on a weapon with a hammer, though, there was no way to be sure. He would instruct, “hold out your arm…” where he could get a better look at it. The muscle tone of her bicep would be a good indicator of past labor performed in that fashion. Getting her to a forge seemed to be a future goal, and given the size of the village they probably only had one. It was assumable that the blacksmith was probably killed in the raid given the percentages of those who lived. Battousai would gain his own answer if her arm was presented, but would also inquire, “if you can work, there is no need to pay me back directly.” If she were good with weapons, then there would be no reason why she couldn’t do practical work, such as helping repair the village.

292 / 3364
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

Sera's Loss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sera's Loss   Sera's Loss EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 2:59 pm

Not favoring either arms, she hold out both for inspection as commanded. They were lean but showed the muscle mass of a fencer. The tone could be also determined to be an apprentice of a blacksmith. But the hammer would have to be smaller and it might take her a bit long to make something. It truly all depended on how he viewed the whole thing. One thing was certain, even those she was petite and slender, she was use to hard work of some type. She watched him gazing at her and her head tilted, the wave of red falling to one side over her delicate shoulder. She waited for him to pass his judgement and sat in silence. At his last words she merely nodded and waited for him to speak more. Now was now the time for her to speak but to wait, but it was very difficult for her to do so that she almost sighed. Catching herself she continued to wait. At least he was willing to barter a service of some sort for his training. For some reason, she wanted to learn the sword. Was it because she might have, at one time in her life and lost memories, have wielded one? Only time would tell. Weapon training seemed like a good place to start, it felt right and it would also keep her focused on something besides the fact that she could not remember anything about her past. Well enough about that on with the future.

263/3497
+ 1txp (9/7) 250 exp
Sera's Loss SeraBottom
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Sera's Loss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sera's Loss   Sera's Loss EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 7:34 pm

Since there was no response from the young girl, Battousai would take that as an affirmation that Sera was fine with everything discussed thus far. With that portion of the talk over, he would move onto the housing with the time to speak having passed. After all, he simply needed her to know what was expected of her and to do it as well; so long as she gathered his words, he would be fine with how things were. His awkwardness in speaking would prove tricky for the logistics in the back and forth of normal conversation. Moving on, he would continue, “…the combined forces of Yuki and my people are rebuilding this village. Your accommodations will be humble.” He offers, “I will have Yuki’s women find a suitable place for you to dwell while in your training.” Moving back to the thing that had caught his attention before, he would inquire, “do your wings retreat?” From what he had seen, she seemed pretty well versed at keeping mindful of them. She hadn’t shown to be clumsy, allowing them to hit into things as she walked or entered into the house, so he would give her that benefit of the doubt.

223 / 3587
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

Sera's Loss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sera's Loss   Sera's Loss EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 5:07 pm

She retracts her arms as he continues to speak. It was safe to assume he was not one for talking much unless it was important. His demeanor and his awkwardness would be the dead give aways to this. Sera's head nodded in response to his first statements. The last part, about her wings retreating, she was not sure. She had never done that before, that she could remember. Her shoulder arched in a delicate shrug as she spoke, "I can try, but I do not remember" Closing her eyes she concentrated, willing her body to force the wings to disappear. A shimmer in the air, and a bit of manipulation of her form and she was able to make the wings slowly shrink and finally disappear altogether. She opened her eyes and peered behind her. A smile blossomed upon her angelic face, showing off both dimples. "I believe that I can. Like this?" Perhaps he asked since so far, she had not seen anyone with wings in the town. It would be safe to assume that they may get in the way during a fight. But it felt like she was missing something more than her memory. It felt like a piece of her was gone and she rotated her shoulders trying to get use to the feel of having no wings. The weight was different and she wondered if she would end up taking some time to adjusting to the form without wings.

257/3754
+ 1txp (9/8) 250 exp
Sera's Loss SeraBottom
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Sera's Loss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sera's Loss   Sera's Loss EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 6:49 pm

With a nod, Battousai would judge her being able to retract her wings as being a good thing. He feared they might get in the way of her training since they seemed to be rather large objects to target while in melee combat. Operating under the assumption that she could feel them, he would figure that if they were damaged, she would take that damage as if any normal portion of her body was stricken. Well, there was that along with the fact that no one else walked around with wings; it was Battousai’s experience that the kami who existed around humans that he had seen, sought to integrate more easily without their wings, using them only when needing to fly. As things would turn out, it would seem that their talk had occurred swifter than Battousai would have anticipated. Wanting to move straight into the next thing as to get it over with, the samurai stands and speaks, “I will go now to see about your housing. You can come with me or rest here; it doesn’t matter. Your training will begin tomorrow morning, so be prepared.”

209 / 3796
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

Sera's Loss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sera's Loss   Sera's Loss EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 8:20 pm

Her head did a quick tour of the place and shrugged. She assumed he would want to go on his own and this was her dismissal. And he probably would not want her following along like a lost puppy. So in that soft voice of hers, she replied, "I believe I would prefer to rest here for the moment. I've had to take in a lot today." Not to mention she wanted to get use to her form without the wings. It was strange. but she did ask something before he left to clarify something on her mind, "I did not see anyone else with wings, is that because they do not have them?" If that was the case, then she would most assuredly be in the wrong place. What is worse, she did not know exactly what she was when compared to the others of this village. After his answer and subsquient departure, she would start her rest for the training that was to begin tomorrow. Judging by what she had seen of him so far, it would most likely be early and she would be pushed to her limit. But she would be prepared for it. She needed to be prepared for it.

206/3960
Sera's Loss SeraBottom
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Sera's Loss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sera's Loss   Sera's Loss EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 9:53 pm

Exit RP, sent to UYB.
Back to top Go down