Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

To Hunter (Dravec)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

Rep! : 49

To Hunter (Dravec) Empty
PostSubject: To Hunter (Dravec)   To Hunter (Dravec) EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 6:03 pm

As usual, Jay'de took time to sent a message to her mentor and teacher, Hunter as to her current whereabouts. That way if he had need of her, it was easy enough to find her. Especially since Mirage was the one that he usually sent to tell her where to meet him. Most students traveled with their masters for the most part, but this arrangement worked. When he was ready to impart a lesson, she would meet him wherever he wished. That way there was no pressure on either of them. She got the idea that he was not totally comfortable teaching and was much like her, a loner. So it made life easier for both of them not to have her tagging along with everything. And the message always arrived via bird. A rather smart bird that would then return back to her.

Master,

I am currently roaming the desert. It is quiet down here. From here, I will be traveling to the coast. In a very familiar spot should you have need of me. The same area as pictured in our first lesson. I will be continuing in my research. As always I will notify you upon my departure as to my next destination.

Your Faithful Student

Jay'de was not stupid, there was never any names mentioned in case someone intercepted. And it was always dry texts that gave nothing away. If there had been anything information, she would have hidden it in code.

-272-
pwc 272

ooc: needed a 5th post.

Back to top Go down

To Hunter (Dravec)
Page 1 of 1