Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Weaponsmithing II

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

Rep! : 49

Weaponsmithing II Empty
PostSubject: Weaponsmithing II   Weaponsmithing II EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 3:57 pm

Again she was at the forge, this time they were filling orders for nails and other such small things. So far, she had made a bucket for of nails and brackets for the rebuilding of one of the smaller temples. It was hard works but it was something she could do with easy. Her slender arms continued to work on the nails that had just been popped out of the molds. The file in her hand working at sharpening the ends. Ravelos came by and stopped for moment, shaking his head. "Do you know why you have such problems with the hammer?" His gravel voice causing Sera to look up and stop her work. "Because I do not have the upper body strength to wield it with much grace."
"Yes, Seraphina. But I have come up with an idea. I have made you a smaller hammer of your own to use. It may take you longer so you have to build up the stamina instead of the strength."
"But I will still be scrawny and petite."
"Seraphina" His tone was tender almost like father to daughter, "I have done some research on the elves. They are slender and petite like you and still they have blacksmiths." With that said he laid a smaller version of his hammer down on the work table.

231/231
+ 1txp (9/7) 2 rps

Last edited by Kazakura on Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:51 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

Weaponsmithing II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weaponsmithing II   Weaponsmithing II EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 5:30 pm

Sera set the nails and file she was working on upon the work table. Then she lifted the smaller hammer in her hand and smiled. to the elder Kami. She stood up and gave it a testing swing to find the weight. Her face beeming. "It's perfect, thank you, Ravelos." With that she moved to retreat to the anvil, when her wing was caught by the elder kami's hand. She was pulled bac to the table and he pointed with a smile on his face. "You can play with it after you finish this order." And just as with most apprentices, she grumbled for all of a moment as she placed the hammer on the table and picked up the file and nails again. With a sigh and a glance back the hammer, she continued her work on the order and finally towards the end of the day finished the last little bit of the nails. As soon as she dropped them into the barrel, her legs pushed up from the stool she was siting on. Grabbing the hammer, she turned to find the Ravelos holding out his hand. With a heartfelt sigh, she handed him the hammer and he patted her shoulder. "I am proud of you Seraphina. You did not rush the order." His other hand motioned to the back of the shop "Get your pay and be back tomorrow early, and we will see how this hammer works for you." Quickly she hurried to the back of the shop for her pay. She would be back the next day as usual but this time they would be working the forge together.

277/508
+ 1txp (9/8) 2 rps Job completed for 9/7

Rolling for Pay
Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran

Rep! : 5

Weaponsmithing II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weaponsmithing II   Weaponsmithing II EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 5:30 pm

The member 'Kazakura' has done the following action : Dices roll

'10 (aka Steal) Roll' : 7
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

Weaponsmithing II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weaponsmithing II   Weaponsmithing II EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 7:19 pm

done
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Weaponsmithing II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weaponsmithing II   Weaponsmithing II Empty

Back to top Go down

Weaponsmithing II
Page 1 of 1