Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Weaponsmithing I

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

Rep! : 49

Weaponsmithing I Empty
PostSubject: Weaponsmithing I   Weaponsmithing I EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 12:41 pm

Another day dawned bright and beautiful as always, she rested just outside the broken statue of some being that no one remembered and waited for her teacher. Now here there was a forge and materials. One might not think that weapons and armor were needed by people such as these, but it was a necessary evil as Sera had once been given the explaination. How could one defend themself if not for weapons and armor. It was early and she had just stoked the fires of the forge getting it to temperature for the tempering of metal. That was her job most days, since she was the earliest riser among the apprentices here. She enjoyed this part of her day. The quiet feel of the metal around her, the hiss of the bellows, the heat from the warming forge all gave her a sense of peace that she found only one other place, sword practice. She was destined to be a demon hunter. She just knew it. But as of right now, she brought the crystal glass to her mouth that she held and took a long slow gulp of the cooling water. It was time to get to work. The others would be coming shortly so she rose from her siting position and turned to move back inside the forge. Her ears picked up a rustling and a slight shuffle. Her head turned just enough to catch the sight of her mentor approaching. He wore the same apron she did, but instead of it being a grey, it was a black. Black for the master, grey for the students.

282/282 exp
+1txp (9/6) 2 rps

Last edited by Kazakura on Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

Weaponsmithing I Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weaponsmithing I   Weaponsmithing I EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 2:44 pm

"Good morning, Ravelos", her voice was soft but genuinely happy to see her teacher. Ravelos was a very noble Kami, taking his job seriously. He rarely smiled. His smile now told her that he was happy to see her there. He was tall for a Kami with power muscles from many years at the forge. His voice was just a deep and rough as the metal ore they used to make the weapons and armor. "Good morning Seraphina." He rarely said anything at all to other students, except when instructing them as to the use of the forge.He passed her, his dark wings folding close to his back. She found it rather odd that some Kamis had wings while others did not. A strange thing indeed. She personally liked her wings. With a quick shift, she followed him into the forge area. Already the elder Kami was gathering the materials for forging. There was still at least an hour before class started so she sat on the little stool to watch him. Apparently he would be working on something before class. Although it was tough to handle a forge by oneself it could be done by the masters of this profession. A single look from his charcoal eyes had her up from the stool and advancing towards the forge. He was inviting her to work on this piece with him. This was a monumentous occasion and Sera's pride was almost glowing at being chosen to help the teacher at his task.

269/551
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

Weaponsmithing I Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weaponsmithing I   Weaponsmithing I EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 3:22 pm

Ravelos's voice echoed through the forge as he pointed to the barrel of ore. "Let us see what you can do, a weapon of your choice, Seraphina." She almost fainted at the honor. She would get to make the weapon, not just work the bellows or hold the iron, but she would get to chose the weapon and wield the hammer. And so this beautiful day began in such a way that she was happily as a clam. Picking up the tongs she grabbed the ore from the barrel and smiled happily, both dimples showing. "A short sword, my first. Since I prefer to use those." With a nod Ravelos positioned himself by the bellows and as Sera sank the ore into the blazing hot coals, he worked the bellows. The heat turning the metal into a more malluable substance. Quickly she rotated the the tongs and watched the metal turn a redish orange. Ravelos ceased the belows as Sera drew the ore out. Grabbing the hammer from it's spot beside the anvil, she laid the tongs down, still holding them as her other hand came down upon the red ore. Carefully she hammered for a few moments before dunking it into the water. Cooling it off, she retreated back to the forge and the process began again.

232/783
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

Weaponsmithing I Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weaponsmithing I   Weaponsmithing I EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 4:25 pm

After a few hours, she raised her head, her foreheaded beaded with sweat and smoke from the forge. The others had not come today and she looked to her teacher questioningly. He smiled as a reply and his baritone voice come to her ears again, "You know I only have one true apprentice. The class is just to choose one of those young ones that wish to learn. I am not the only weaponsmith. But I am the best." The last was said as just a fact, not a boast as Sera would have said it. But it seemed that he had chosen her for his work. She would be a good student and learn everything she could. For the remainder of the day she continued her work on the sword, eventually they would do more work together. But when the sword was finished, he smiled at her and began to point out the small flaws in her work. She tried three times to reforge the sword before it was deemed worthy to be kept. It was her first piece of work and she held it gently in her hands, almost as if it would break. Her teacher's voice came again, "The day is down, Seraphina. I will take care of cleaning up. Go home and rest/" And that is exactly what she did

226/1009
+1txp (9/6) 5 posts
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

Weaponsmithing I Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weaponsmithing I   Weaponsmithing I EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 4:37 pm

job roll
Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran

Rep! : 5

Weaponsmithing I Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weaponsmithing I   Weaponsmithing I EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 4:37 pm

The member 'Kazakura' has done the following action : Dices roll

'10 (aka Steal) Roll' : 7
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

Weaponsmithing I Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weaponsmithing I   Weaponsmithing I EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 7:18 pm

done
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Weaponsmithing I Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weaponsmithing I   Weaponsmithing I Empty

Back to top Go down

Weaponsmithing I
Page 1 of 1