Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Saga: Shard of the Divine Purge

Go down 
+4
Rune
Noah
Dice Roller
Pennywise
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Pennywise

Rep! : 26

Saga: Shard of the Divine Purge - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Saga: Shard of the Divine Purge   Saga: Shard of the Divine Purge - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 6:00 pm

First topic message reminder :

Saga: Prologue
Level: All (Recommended Levels: None)

Summary
[After the combined forces met to combat the forces of darkness. The new enemy revealed himself. The Dark King of the core. However, those assembled proved to be more than the King had expected. However, the King seemed distracted, almost. Annoyed that he could not finish the battle and move on as quickly as he had wished. A strange magic washed over the battlefield. Taking man, kami and demon alike to the north western forest were they experienced a flash of light. And a vision of a weapon of great and terrible power. Before collapsing and hearing the Dark King express his desires. However not only those who were at the battle proper were effected, but anyone within the north western forest at the time. Now both groups seem to be stuck in a strange alternate version of the north western forest. It is foggy. And there is no escape.

Posting Rules
Post Locations
No posting order
Bio's frozen by 12 mid (tonight)

Participating Members:

START

As you would awaken, you would notice the sheeer thickness of the fog surrounding you all. The air itself had an almost unreal magical quality to it. Those with spiritual senses....may be able to pick something up. For now it was best to draw a game plan among one another, and determine where you are. And what you are to do.

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic

PostSubject: Re: Saga: Shard of the Divine Purge   Saga: Shard of the Divine Purge - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 7:05 pm

Saga: Shard of the Divine Purge - Page 2 1NewTop
As he rose through the fog the half-breed slowly shifts his gaze as he searches though he finds nothing that will help him and this angers the half-breed. Since it seemed going higher would not help he begins to descend once again making his way through the fog before he comes to land on his feet and as he lands he lets out a loud growl of anger. " I can't see anything and it is pointless to remain here we could be stuck here forever so we need to get moving and find a way out of this damned fog. " the half-breed says in a gruff tone as he shifts his gaze, his anger becoming audible in his voice and viable in his demeanor. Though he had come to the conclusion that they should start to move away from this spot to try and get out of this fog, the half-breed didn't know which way they should go to make there escape and even if there is a way to escape this place. These simple facts caused more anger for the half-breed and as his anger growls he lets forth another growl as he gazes into the fog. " We can either remain together as a group and move as a group or we can split up and go different ways and see what result that yields. " the half-breed says as he glances to Noah for a moment before turning his attention to the direction his sensei had went, " Sensei if you can hear me come back here so we can figure out what we need to do. I would rather not leave you behind. " Yuki says though he is unsure if his sensei could hear him or not, but regardless he stilled tried to convey his idea to his sensei. " Noah, which direction do you think would be a good one to start traveling in? " Yuki asks as he glances to the child for a moment before turning his gaze from the male and shifts his gaze around at the fog as he grumbles softly, " Restore. " He murmurs as he focuses dark energy to begin restoring his own energy once again.
Saga: Shard of the Divine Purge - Page 2 01YukiMiddleDivider
EXP: 370 / 3136

Yukis's Stats:
Health: 153 / 200
Stamina: 155 / 200
STR: Abnormal
INT: Strong
DEF: Abnormal
AEG: Strong
MOV: Strong
DEX: Abnormal
Status Effect: Energy Rejuvenation (5 STA per post | D 6 posts)

Techs:
- Dark Energy Restoration
Saga: Shard of the Divine Purge - Page 2 01YukiNewBottom

Last edited by Rune on Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran

Rep! : 5

PostSubject: Re: Saga: Shard of the Divine Purge   Saga: Shard of the Divine Purge - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 7:05 pm

The member 'Rune' has done the following action : Dices roll

'[ Perfected ]' :
Saga: Shard of the Divine Purge - Page 2 ZETA
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Rep! : 56

PostSubject: Re: Saga: Shard of the Divine Purge   Saga: Shard of the Divine Purge - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 9:43 pm

?? - Battousai’s attention shifts for a moment to the child that Yuki had been speaking to earlier. There was a mental note made to ask his student if he and the child were acquaintances or if they had met here. Either way, the samurai would entertain the possibility that the appearance of the child could be a deception of some sort; there did seem to be a good amount of magical ability packed in the child’s form. Beyond that, the samurai’s attention shifts up as his attention is grabbed to possibly catch the visible outcome of Yuki’s flight.

After Yuki returns back to the ground, Battousai would give a simple, “I’m here” since as things would turn out, he would be behind Yuki given the fact that Yuki didn’t see him and he hadn’t moved from the area after Yuki had taken to the skies. The thought that the fog ascended further into the sky than Yuki could fly seemed a bit inconsistent with reality, meaning that the fog must be some type of mental bind. He would assume that there was no way of knowing if Yuki had actually went up high enough to escape it if it the fog tricked his mind into thinking that he could not move out of the fog. With that, the complexity of the situation seemed to rise, and agreeing with Yuki’s words, the situation did merit some type of escape.

With Yuki’s words finished, Battousai would speak, “it doesn’t seem possible that the fog could exist higher than you can fly. That would suggest it covered the entire world, or this part of it. It is possible that we could still be asleep and dreaming this…” Upon saying that, Battousai held the grim realization that he could be the only one sleep and everything and everyone else was simply a projection in his own mind in which he were trapped. More time was needed to think, so Battousai would inform Yuki, or dream Yuki, to “move as swiftly as you can in a straight line… from this position.” East of the forest was Medius, so if Yuki ran into the area merged with city and forest, then he should know where he was. If he went until he eventually reached the sea, then he would know that he was heading west. South would take him to the mountains, but north would only lead him to more and more forests as well as the unknown. Though, due to the forest’s enchantment, the possibility would be strong that Yuki would simply return to the position where Battousai was. While Yuki did this, Battousai would be able to think out his next move in attempting to escape this place… if it were real. (457/2000)

Summary: Attempted Bind Breaking the fog (last post), told Yuki to run fast.

HP: 100/100
STA: 75/100
EXP: 518/1452
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Rep! : 17

PostSubject: Re: Saga: Shard of the Divine Purge   Saga: Shard of the Divine Purge - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 11:16 pm

Saga: Shard of the Divine Purge - Page 2 NoahPos4
Noah
Health: 100%
Stamina: 61%
Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: V [+4.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: III [+2.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: III [+2.0]
Actions: Performed Celestial Renew[HP++6|MDE3] @Yuki
Active Skills: Dimensio Porta[Den8|4Posts] | Ventus Secundus[HP+6|3Posts] | Celestial Renew[HP++6@60%|3Posts]
Active Forms: Form:Angel[Undrain] | Form:Archangel[Booster I+Refreshing]
Dmg/Status Relay: Noah Regained 20 STA
Fortifications: Large Medical Post(Q:13-14|P:13-14)
Commoners Attributes *24|25*: STR: II [+1.0] INT: IV [+0.0] DEF: II [+1.0] Aegis: II [+1.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]

Theme: Interval Of Freezed Time

Things seemed like they were going nowhere. He waited, his spell recasted and his men just chillin like they would on a friday night. There was some time since Yuki went up, and it had Noah slightly curious of what could be up there. He didn't go check though since he was told to stay there. There was a possibility that something may have happened to Yuki, but in such case Noah would immediately resort to support. It would have been a great Idea to have fully healed Yuki first before going up there, but it was too late. Eventually he would hear words come from above which indicated that Yuki was alright, though with it came bad news. Yuki didn't see anything, which caused him to enter a new level of curiosity. Through the exchange of words, Noah would simply nodd to the idea of Battousai even with the question of which direction to go being directed towards him." East it is. Might as well start somewhere ". He turned in the direction that he believed his men were in." Guys, follow my voice. We're all getting out of here...". And with that he motioned to the direction of which he believed Yuki was in." First, let me do something that I've should have done ". He would raise his hand and begin speaking, or more so chanting." Shield him Mother with your love, Protect him Father from above. Moon of darkness give him strength, Give him power, give life length! " and with that Chant, Noah would cast a spell which would instantly heal all his wounds, bringing him not just a good feeling, but a blissful feeling through his body and mind.

Words :: 310 Exp *310/2000*
Gains ::1 TEXP [At least 5 Posts in the day]
Saga: Shard of the Divine Purge - Page 2 Space

Last edited by Noah on Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Saga: Shard of the Divine Purge   Saga: Shard of the Divine Purge - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 11:16 pm

The member 'Noah' has done the following action : Dices roll

'[ Honed ]' :
Saga: Shard of the Divine Purge - Page 2 DELTA
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Rep! : 10

PostSubject: Re: Saga: Shard of the Divine Purge   Saga: Shard of the Divine Purge - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 11:40 pm

As he hears his sensei speak, Yuki gives a faint nod as he glances to the male before turning his attention from him and glances around once again as he thinks upon what to do. Since the fog hot not responded to his call out the half-breed figured that it lacked any ability to communicate, though it was rather annoying that it blocked sigh so much. The half-breed listens to his sensei as he begins to speak again and as he listens he thinks upon what his sensei has to say and the half-breed couldn't help but wonder if he truely is asleep somewhere and just dreaming this up. As he thought upon what his sensei had said Yuki begins to reach for his arm to pinch himself but as his sensei tells him to begin moving as fast as he can the half-breed drops his arm back to his side and think for a moment upon what his sensei had told him to do. As he heard the child Noah speak up Yuki glances to him for a moment as it seemed he was going to be joining him, though the half-breed wasn't to keen on the idea since the child was not as capable at physical combat and there is no telling if there really are foes in the fog waiting for them. Yuki keeps his gaze on Noah as he chants before channeling magic and casting a spell upon him that causes the half-breed to begin feeling revitalized and his injuries from before healing. Pulling away from Noah and Battousai, Yuki would glance to Noah for a moment, " I'm not sure if you will be able to keep up with me but you can try. I know they wont be able to. " Yuki says, glancing to the defenders for a moment before turning his gaze back ahead of him where he will be running. " Warriors of my kin hear my call and come to my aid. " the half-breed murmurs the chant as he focuses his dark magic. From the darkness and fog of the forest another wolf steps forwards though unlike the other the half-breed has this one is much larger in size, one that would accommodate the half-breed on its back and serve as a mount. " We ride. " The half-breed says as he climbs onto the back of the wolf as it comes over to him. The other wolf the half-breed had called upon moves over to the child Noah and waits for the child to climb onto its back. With out waiting Yuki gives the wolf he is on a slight nudge and the beast begins to move forwards, dashing forwards at an incredible speed. The wolf at Noah's side would wait and should the child climb onto it's back it would begin to move forwards as well, chasing after its master.
EXP: 494 / 3630

Yukis's Stats:
Health: 200 / 200
Stamina: 134 / 200
Status Effect: Energy Rejuvenation (5 STA per post | D 5 posts)

Techs:
- Phantom Wolf Manifestation - Warrior (Drain:
Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Saga: Shard of the Divine Purge   Saga: Shard of the Divine Purge - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 11:40 pm

'[ Perfected ]' :
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Saga: Shard of the Divine Purge   Saga: Shard of the Divine Purge - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 8:18 pm

?? - Battousai’s attention is on the child as he speaks a confirmation of the direction of east. With that, there seemed a bit of hope that they actually knew which way that was in this fog. The spell is noticed and seemed to work wonders in healing, which seemed interesting in itself; it was always good to have someone around who could heal. Attention shifts to Yuki as Battousai observes him prepare and depart. After Yuki had taken off at his impressive speeds, Battousai would return his attention to this original plan and take a few steps away from that area looking for a place where he would have room to himself. After walking clear of the others, he would clapse together both hands before his chest and close his eyes and ask for Jyneil’s help. Words would be lost from his lips, drowned in the mask that covers the bottom portion of his face as a circle grid of pale white light forms at his feet. To his sides and front, three balls of light would generate (Light Icons, Mastered). The balls would elongate into tube like rods and softly hover over the ground on opposing sides of him forming a triangle. He imbues the light with his ki gaining the ability to feel through them (Icon’s Presence, Mastered) gaining a greater ‘vision’ of the area around him. Concentrating on them, he then lifts them about ten feet or so in the air above him before he sends them out in three opposite directions. They would cut through the air and enter into the unknown fogs, being his eyes in this madness for the time being. With them, he would be able to feel anything within a ten foot radius of each of the three icons; since he didn’t have men to sacrifice to the fog the icons would be his ‘way points’ through the fog. Thus, from this point on, his attention would be directed to feeling through the icons and around his own body, as he was never one to be in a state without defenses of some sort. (808/2000)

Summary: Using Light Icon's to explore the fog.

STA: 37/100
EXP: 385/1837
Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Saga: Shard of the Divine Purge   Saga: Shard of the Divine Purge - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 8:18 pm

The member 'aѕceпxion' has done the following action : Dices roll

'[ Mastered ]' :
Saga: Shard of the Divine Purge - Page 2 ZETA Saga: Shard of the Divine Purge - Page 2 GAMMA
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Saga: Shard of the Divine Purge   Saga: Shard of the Divine Purge - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 9:37 pm

Noah
Stamina: 81%
Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: V [+4.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: III [+2.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: III [+2.0]
Actions: ---
Active Skills: Dimensio Porta[Den8|3Posts] | Ventus Secundus[HP+6|2Posts] | Celestial Renew[HP++6@60%|2Posts]
Commoners Attributes *24|25*: STR: II [+1.0] INT: IV [+0.0] DEF: II [+1.0] Aegis: II [+1.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]

Noah couldn't exactly see the manifestation of the wolf, but the chant and the noise alerted him. He reached outwards and placed his hands on what was there for him to ride. The eyes of the Kami shifted to the right, which would then be followed by the turn of the head in the direction that he believed his men to be." Wait here ". Was all he said before hoping onto one of the wolves created by Yuki. What Noah had seemed to have forgotten was that he had his barrier up, so being even near the wolf would cause it to get pushed away by the effects of the barrier. This normally would be a moment where he would end up facepalming himself but the scenario itself was so serious that the face palm would have to wait until a better time. He simply released a sigh." I'll wait here ". Though what Noah didn't know was that Yuki had already left on the wolf, and Yuki's friend or ally Battousai had motioned away, making it appear as if he was actually alone talking to himself. The Kami would have to wait and see the results with Yuki. In the meanwhile, Noah would be recovering fast from the advance healing spell that he casted on Yuki, which was to not only heal him completely, but give him the same level of healing over a period of time so it would 'appear' to give the target immortal status.

Words :: 260 Exp *570/2000*
Gains ::1 TEXP [Earn at 250 EXP in a day.]
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Saga: Shard of the Divine Purge   Saga: Shard of the Divine Purge - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 10:08 pm

The wolf that remained behind for Noah waited for the child and when the child went to jump onto it, it is pushed away by the barrier the child had conjured up to protect him. The wolf looked to the child after he had been pushed away by the barrier, a strange look upon the beasts face as it looks at the child. As he rode forwards the half-breed glanced back to see if Noah had caught up with him but as he glances behind him he notices that the child nor the wolf he had left for the child was behind him. Gazing behind him for a moment the half-breed wasn't sure if the child was following after him or if he had decided to remain behind with his sensei and the others, though either way the half-breed figured he would run into the child again at some point. Turning his gaze back ahead of him, Yuki shifts his gaze as he glances around though the fog around him still made things hard to see but he wasn't going to let that stop him. The wolf mount the half-breed rides on keeps its gaze set ahead of it as it continues running forwards as it sweeps its gaze from side to side. Though he rode forwards the half-breed wasn't sure of the full reason as to why he was ridding like this, though with the direction he went the half-breed knew of locations he should run into and he hoped he would indeed run into something that looked familiar to reassure him that he was not in a dream as his sensei had brought up.

As the half-breed continue to ride forwards atop his mouth he continued to shift his gaze as he scanned the area in front of him while searching for things familiar to him, however no such thing came into his field of vision no matter how far forwards he traveled. Having no way to tell time the half-breed didn't know how long it had been since he had left his sensei and the others behind. With in a matter of moments as the half-breed shift his gaze he spots something ahead of him and at first a smile begins to take form on his gaze as he starts to think he had finally found something out here in the fog other then trees and dirt, however as he draws closer he notices that it is his sensei and the others he had left behind when he had left them to go venture into the fog. As he draws upon his sensei and the others Yuki lightly pulls back on the wolfs fur to bring the animal to a stop as he lets out a growl as he glances down at his sensei, " We may have a problem... " He says with a light grumble.
EXP: 486 / 4116 (980/2000)

Yukis's Stats:
Stamina: 139 / 200
Status Effect: Energy Rejuvenation (5 STA per post | D 4 posts)

Techs:
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
LittleMariko

Rep! : 31

PostSubject: Re: Saga: Shard of the Divine Purge   Saga: Shard of the Divine Purge - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 1:09 pm

Iskra finished upchucking sludge and licked her lips, a bit of blue dropping to the floor and coalescing until the flow finally stopped. "I did ask you for advice. It's mostly for the sake of these people. I could stay in here indefinitely and just reinforce the walls when the things come, but your kind die if they don't eat."

The hyena was firmly unafraid of a siege, though whatever it was in the air concerned her a bit.

"I asked for your council, so you are only following orders in advising me. Come, then. We will leave this place."

Jauntily, she set off into the foggy woods. Like ducklings, her men began to follow behind her as well.

[ EXP: 133 || +1 TEXP (1st post) ]

133/2000

Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Saga: Shard of the Divine Purge   Saga: Shard of the Divine Purge - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 2:29 pm

Noah
Stamina: 87%
Actions: Performed Dimensio Porta[SHLD6|MDE3]
Active Skills: Dimensio Porta[Den8|5Posts] | Ventus Secundus[HP+6|1Posts] | Celestial Renew[HP++6@60%|1Posts]

The spiritual fog continued to shroud them and hinder their sight, so detecting when Yuki would return would be somewhat a problem unless he were to make himself known when he was to come back to them. Noah felt his barrier, and though the magic that formed the barrier stood strong as if it was brand new, he knew personally that the barrier had a period before it would bring itself down again. For his sakes, and the sakes of his allies he needed to keep it up despite the fact that he was the only one within the barrier. " Protect, Dimensio Porta ". and with that Noah would recast the barrier over himself with a restart in the duration of it. Now all there was left to do was play the waiting game. Not much time passed before The Kami could once again hear the voice of Yuki, which was really stranged because that was a short time in which he had been gone. Noah turned to the direction of which he heard Yuki's voice and headed towards it a little, keeping in mind that he had the barrier projected over him. The words indicated that there was a problem, though that was something that Noah would piece together immediately. The words could be heard from both ears, but it came from the opposite direction that Yuki left in to begin with, which would mean that Yuki didn't pull a leave and decided to come back, and considering the situation he wouldn't have left, went around the corner and come back to make it seem like he went far out. The period of course was too short so a few things came to the Kami's mind, which would express itself in words moments after Yuki mentioned that they had a problem." Something's dead set on keeping us here...or making it difficult to leave. Unless you shot around the world at lightning speed, you shouldn't have came from that direction, the opposite direction of which you left in ". Noah closed his eyes and ruffled his own hair slightly." Urg! maybe it's some kind of spatial distortion or something...remember when Balmung explained to you about Spatial Magic Yuki ? " Noah asked with his arms crossed. That was something that only Balmung would have known, or someone who was there with Balmung while he explained it. He was speaking at a normal tone, which for him wasn't very loud, but those within close range like Yuki and Battousai would be able to hear." Maybe there is some type of warping effect thats in place...". (Balmung: Well said Noah. It's quite obvious that there is something big at hand here...maybe the one behind all this is the one who had temporarily disabled you Magic back then... Maybe he's some how applying it now ?). It was a moment of throwing around ideas, though everyone in the body wasn't aware at the moment ever since Noah woke up here. Noah was actually surprised to hear Balmung's voice within, since he didnt reply earlier when he called to him. (Noah: So you're there, for a second I thought I was rid of all of you. What of the old man ?) Noah asked, refering to Balthazar. Balmung nodded slightly. (Balmung: We're all here, though something is suppressing the others, even the old man. They aren't aware of the happenings up unto the point where you blacked out. Im the only other one that's aware and can communicate with you). This was an issue indeed, but one they would have to get back to once they were out of this frying pan. (Balmung: That aside, we need to figure this thing out and fast). Noah released a sigh, knowing that Balmung was right, so he would wait from replies from Yuki or even Battousai.

Words :: 702 Exp *1272/2000*

Last edited by Noah on Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Saga: Shard of the Divine Purge   Saga: Shard of the Divine Purge - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 2:29 pm

The member 'Noah' has done the following action : Dices roll

'[ Perfected ]' :
Back to top Go down
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Pennywise

PostSubject: Re: Saga: Shard of the Divine Purge   Saga: Shard of the Divine Purge - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 2:46 pm

Summary
[After the combined forces met to combat the forces of darkness. The new enemy revealed himself. The Dark King of the core. However, those assembled proved to be more than the King had expected. However, the King seemed distracted, almost. Annoyed that he could not finish the battle and move on as quickly as he had wished. A strange magic washed over the battlefield. Taking man, kami and demon alike to the north western forest were they experienced a flash of light. And a vision of a weapon of great and terrible power. Before collapsing and hearing the Dark King express his desires. However not only those who were at the battle proper were effected, but anyone within the north western forest at the time. Now both groups seem to be stuck in a strange alternate version of the north western forest. It is foggy. And there is no escape.

Posting Rules
Post Locations
No posting order
Bio's frozen by 12 mid (tonight)

Participating Members:

The bind breaking attempt on the fog fails. It appears whatever this fog is, it is not a type of binding magic. Once more the spirutal element of the fog came into play. Less of a bind and more of a confusion of direction. As if one merely by stepping into the wrong location in the fog would somehow end up back where they had started. However. The light guide seems to be lighting a direct path to the lake through the fog. Whilst people are trying to find their way through it. The Dark King has after all this time. Seemingly done so himself. He emerges at the edge of the lake, still foggy all around. He passes over the lake's water. Floating upon a cloud of darknness as he walks towards the island in the centre. There one of his servants greets him, next to that. The corpse of one of the others. " What happened?". Says the Dark King. And the servant proceeds to explain. " Well when we got here, we found something odd about the place, so we started looking into it just like you asked. And then we found that". The servant points over to a black rock in the middle of the island. The exact. Middle of the island. " When we began to probe it with magic, well...it created all this fog...and we couldn't find our way out...from the visions its been giving-". The Dark King nodded and examined it. The rock seemed to be imbedded in the earth. So much so that even a forceful pull from him could not dislodge it.

" It is strange". Said the King. " Some magic is keeping it here...this is not its true form. Nor its true power....I will have to use my power to dispel whatever enchantment is here...". The servant nodded. The Dark King turned and looked back in the direction he came before looking back at the rock.

Saga: Shard of the Divine Purge - Page 2 Thedarkking "People may come to stop us.... Ensure no one gets in my way..."

With that...the dark king began his work dispelling whatever Enchantment was on the shard. And the moment he did. There was a strange howl going throughout the fog. ( Air raid sirens). There is the sound of wings from above. And strange shadows in the mist.
Turns remaining for Dispel: 7

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Saga: Shard of the Divine Purge   Saga: Shard of the Divine Purge - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 7:18 pm

?? - Battousai would continue to feel around the area about him. As he did so, he began to get a better understanding of his surroundings. After a moment of thinking on it, it did make sense that things without minds wouldn’t be so easily redirected. Since he simply pushed the icons to go in one direction and didn’t visually move them as one would traditionally think, it seemed as if he were getting closer to getting some type of results. As he searches the emptiness of the area beyond where those who had been fighting the dark one had been deposited, he feels a single particular entity as well as the landscape changing around an area with a ground that was more fluid than it was hard. As Battousai focused his attention on this point, he begins to realize that there was a lake or something of the sort at this position. Finding something that was different than what they had been stuck in seemed promising to the samurai as the first ray of hope in this hopeless situation.

Just as he was getting a good feel for things, he hears something that he felt he ought not hear. His eyes open as his concentration is cut and he turns to see the one whom he had told to run swiftly in one direction. A bit confused on why Yuki had come back, he would inquire, “did you find something?” That was the only reason that Battousai would feel Yuki would turn around and come back to where they were. (259/ 1067)

Summary: Located a lake somewhere in the fog.

Edit Ooc: The page didn't refresh Noah's and Jack's posts when I posted, I will double post after Yuki if I need to address something in them; my apologies.

STA: 44/100
EXP: 293/2130
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Saga: Shard of the Divine Purge   Saga: Shard of the Divine Purge - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 10:04 pm

As the child Noah spoke Yuki glances to him and begins to listen as he starts to speak however as he hears his sensei speak up the half-breed shifts his attention to the male and growls at him as his anger grows, " I did not come back. " The half-breed says, snapping at his sensei with his words before he turns his gaze from the male and glances around. Turning his gaze from his sensei Yuki glances to Noah again and gives a faint shrug as he thinks upon what the child had said, " Perhaps, we need to find a way out of this place and walking in a straight line didn't do the trick so we need another plan of action. " The half-breed comments as he slowly shifts his gaze, glancing around the fog as he wonders why he had came back here instead of making his way through the fog. " It could have turned me around some how, though I don't think it did I went in a straight line as far as I know. " The half-breed says with a grumble. " What do you think sensei? " Yuki inquires as he glances to his sensei for a moment before turning his gaze away from the male. " It's like a maze or something... " the half-breed murmurs lightly. With another growl the half-breed shifts his gaze around for a moment before he jumps from his mount, " If this place can lead us around in circles and to places we may have been then we need to mark where we are and where we are going. "
EXP: 275 / 4391 (1255/2000)

Yukis's Stats:
Stamina: 149 / 200
Status Effect: Energy Rejuvenation (5 STA per post | D 3 posts)

Techs:
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Saga: Shard of the Divine Purge   Saga: Shard of the Divine Purge - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 10:23 pm

?? - For a moment Battousai felt that he must be in a dream; it was the only way to explain Yuki’s snapping at him then dismissal as if he were being put on the back burner. There would be no words from the samurai, though for a moment, his hand would lower to his side, resting on the hilt of his blade. Anyone else and they would have been discarded, but there was something about a student that allowed him to keep his life at the moment. Though definitely rubbed the wrong way, Battousai would not fall into anger as well despite being disrespected. Generally someone of little emotion, the samurai did find it odd that he was annoyed by the response. It was only in their bond that enabled him to feel anything towards Yuki, be it camaraderie or annoyance. After Yuki finishes speaking and allots the proper amount of attention back to him when he finished murmuring, looking and such, his answer would be given with disapproving eyes would lock onto his. The answer would come in a strict tone, “I think the fog is causing you to lose your senses.” It wasn’t as if he couldn’t tell that Yuki was obviously frustrated with the situation; Battousai knew that if he were weak enough to become frustrated as his novice disciple then the fates would surely work against them. The sensei wouldn’t become hypocritical to what he taught his student in their spar before coming here.

STA: 51/100
EXP: 288/2418
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Saga: Shard of the Divine Purge   Saga: Shard of the Divine Purge - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 11:13 pm

Noah
Stamina: 100%
Active Skills: Dimensio Porta[Den8|4Posts]
Dmg/Status Relay: ---

It would appear that His response was either ignored or merely shrugged away, which appeared as some form of insult towards the Kami though he would not reveal it. He couldn't see the shrug so he would assume that his response just simply went ignored. Noah turned away as he had to figure out just how were they going to get out of there. (Balmung: Hmmm... Hard heads I see). (Noah: That's your friend, then again I didn't expect my words to be taken too seriously anyways. It's the great of using this child form...people make themselves ignorant to the words). It held some truth, though he did feel insulted. With the motioning of his head, he took notice of some kind of feint light that seemed to be leading in a direction. Around this time there was also the sound of a howl, which would alert him that something was heading their way. Noah began heading into the direction that the light was leading, which eventually he would find himself into an opening where there was a lake, and an island in the middle of the lake. Following right behind him was 24 men, leading them was broli. Noah motioned his head around taking in the area, while at the same time he was somewhat relieved that he had made it to something that was different than just fog.

Words :: 251 Exp *1523/2000*
Gains ::1 TEXP [At least 5 Posts in the day]
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Saga: Shard of the Divine Purge   Saga: Shard of the Divine Purge - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 2:01 am

With his attention set on his sensei Yuki could see the look of disapproval in his sensei's eyes and he knew he had done wrong though as his sensei speaks and comments about his senses, the half-breed lets out a faint growl as he turns his attention away from his sensei and glances towards the sky for a moment. " .. This is no time to fight. " The half-breed says, though primarily he spoke to himself in an attempt to keep his actions under control. Drawing in a deep breath, the half-breed held it for a moment before he finally exhales and gives a faint nod, " Perhaps you are right sensei. Though we should not remain here and it seems things may be taking a turn for the worse. " the half-breed says as he glances towards the sky as he listens to the sound of wings flapping above. With his gaze on the fog above them Yuki shifts his gaze across it for a moment before he turns his gaze away and looks to where he had last seen the child Noah, " Noa-- " Yuki begins to speak though the child was not where he had last seen him. Turning his gaze Yuki glances around before his gaze falls upon the child Noah as he heads into the forest with the 25 defenders he commanded. Before he could call out to the child Yuki herd the howl which caused him to shift his gaze once again before turning his gaze back to the direction he had seen Noah going, " We will have to discuse this latter sensei, right now we can't waist anymore time here. There must be a reason why we are here and we need to find it if we are to get back. " Yuki says as he glances to his sensei.
EXP: 314 / 4705 (1569/2000)

Yukis's Stats:
Stamina: 154 / 200
Status Effect: Energy Rejuvenation (5 STA per post | D 2 posts)

Techs:
Back to top Go down
Soothesayer
Intern
Intern
Soothesayer

Rep! : 12

PostSubject: Re: Saga: Shard of the Divine Purge   Saga: Shard of the Divine Purge - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 11:44 am

Saga: Shard of the Divine Purge - Page 2 Alicia_1

Shard of the Divine Purge
A brief look of surprise flashed across Alicia's features as she watched the Hyena leave, quickly followed by confusion. She had given her service to Iskra- and thus she was to be a tool, not an equal. Neither or father or any of his generals treated her with the respect of an equal, nor was she allowed to help make decisions. She gave advice on what she believed to be the best course of action and she sat back and let the real commanders do the talking. Alicia could lead troops, not leaders.

Respect was an odd thing for Alicia to have. She received it from the men she commanded, and from her allies- but rarely from other commanders- and she had especially not been expecting such treatment from Iskra- regardless of how nice she had been when the Knight had first met her. Disappearing for a few days- much less a few months- usually quickly gained one much chagrin from their superiors, and Alicia had been expecting promises of harsh punishment or more oaths to be sworn in the name of the Matriarch.

That's how Dorn would have done so.

She shivered, dropping her hand down to the hilt of her blade- which she had simply decided to call Dawn. Thoughts of her father always made her feel uneasy- like merely thinking of the terrible man could bring him back from beyond the grave. With a shake of her head, Alicia pushed herself off the wall she had been leaning on and began walking out of the frozen fortress, her hand still on her blade. While Dorn may still be alive in her thoughts and memories- he was long gone beyond the grave. He could only torture Alicia now through her recollections and her past- and torture her the ghost of Dorn did.

Her men followed her out and Alicia sent the commoners to follow into rank and file with Iskra's men- as Alicia did not wish to have twenty five ill-trained men leading the group with her. The Knight took the time to thank each individual man from the small squadron of commoners she had been given to lead. She respected the men for the simple fact that, while untrained in the arts of war and unlikely to survive such an encounter, they had still been willing to sacrifice their lives in defending the land against the Dark King. In layman's terms, it took rather sizable balls to fight something one had no hope of winning against- and Alicia was not one to shirk respect where it was necessary. These men had fought bravely- regardless of how terrified they had been for the majority of the battle- and they deserved to have that fact recognized at the very least.

After she had thanked each of her twenty-five men, Alicia jogged up to Iskra- who had by now proceeded into the fog. Kess, Lias, Reynault and Gaarm followed closely behind, awaiting orders from their Captain. "Lady Iskra- I shall take point so as to guide the way for you and your men. I have means of lighting the path before us and giving us a beacon to rally to should the situation sour."

Kess cleared his throat slightly, "And what of us, Captain?"

"Gaarm will come with me to help me find the path. Lias- you will go back with the bulk of my men and have them rally to me should I signal you- which will be blinking my beacon twice. Kess- you and Reynault will remain close to Lady Iskra and her men and offer her whatever assistance you can whenever she deems it necessary. I'd also have you keep an eye into the fog as well to make sure nothing takes me by surprise. I shall not be more than a few feet ahead- but this fog seems odd and I don't trust the King to keep his abominations at bay for very long. With any measure of luck- we'll find our way out of this fog and find the Dark King at roughly the same time--"

A great wailing tore through the fog, causing Alicia's men to jump and reach for their weapons, Gaarm to drop into a menacing stance and bear his teeth, while the Knight herself spun on her heel to face the wall of fog before her and drew her sword. When it became clear after a moment that the strange, continuous cries were little more than sound- Kess and Reynault returned their blades to their sheathes and gave each other an odd look- while Gaarm looked warily about the fog. Alicia took it upon herself to glance around the gloom as well, before holding her golden blade out before her and muttering "Niveus Lumen".

At the utterance of these words, the blade of the sword exploded into a million bright lights- showering the area around the Knight in glimmering sparks. The gleams coalesced into four perfect, bright orbs of light- which began to float around Alicia- illuminating the path before her- if only slightly through the fog. (Sword Transformation activated)

"Nifty trick I learned while I was on my way here," she said the the Hyena and her men- grinning. "Saves me the energy of having to activate a sorcery in order to light our way, at the least. Gotta love enchanted blades of unknown magical power and questionable origin."

xp: 1006 # 1795 xp
+1 TEXP (250 EXP Thread)
Progress:
1001/2000 WC
Health: 89/100
Stamina: 50/100
Saga: Shard of the Divine Purge - Page 2 Alicia_3
Back to top Go down
Kazatul
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazatul

Rep! : 19

PostSubject: Re: Saga: Shard of the Divine Purge   Saga: Shard of the Divine Purge - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 6:57 pm

As the female warrior spoke, I find myself unsure of what to make of her. She seems to be subservient to this spirit, but the relationship does not seem like there is a matter... life debt? Wait... oh wow... I wonder what she did to get sucked into that. Meh, not my concern. Around this point, I'm finally falling into the belief that I am both not quite insane because I wouldn't create that overly excited minion of the hyena spirit. The thought of displacing him into the Void does play through my head, but he is with the spirit and she has shown me kindness and hospitality, so I would not dishonor that. When she abandons the structure with the female warrior, I do not obstruct them. I move back inside myself and look around. I still wanted a better understanding of what was going on, but I suppose I did not need to rush in the matter. I could tell that this fog was an interruption or disruption in the Void, but nothing more than that. If either of them were visibly injured, my left hand would start to glow slightly as a strange sort of energy flowed around it. I am very confused as to what is happening, but they both would feel their vitality improve. (Support-Restore Life) I myself would feel a surge of energy that does nothing to slow the uneasy feeling creeping up around me. Still, I would remain silent trying to make sense of everything that has happened and is currently happening. There has to be an explanation for all of this.

EXP: 297

Action: Used Restore Life to restore some HP to Iskra and Alicia.

EDIT: Restore Life Results
Iskra: Zeta Roll
Alicia: Epsilon Roll

Last edited by Kazatul on Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Saga: Shard of the Divine Purge   Saga: Shard of the Divine Purge - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 7:38 pm

Noah
Active Skills: Dimensio Porta[Den8|3Posts]

With making his way to the opening, something would occur within him. The presence of the others could be felt in almost an instant, though it would be apparent when the soft voice of a young woman would speak. (Sophia: Balmung ? Noah ? what's going on ?) Sophia appeared within the darkness of Noah's mind, along with Balthazar, Prometheus, and Racheal. They all looked to each other and then out to see what Noah saw.(Balthazar: I believe that something had each of us surpressed. I don't even know where we are). Noah eyes remained locked on the surrounding despite having heard more howls which came from creatures. He was worried about that yea, but there was so much going on now. Hearing Sophia's voice within the confines of his mind was a great feeling, though he wouldn't have mind going without the voice of the old man for some time. (Noah: I don't know where we are either. One minute we were on the battle field and then another moment I find myself waking up into some kind of fog which may I state happened to be spirits. Something foul is in the air and I can't say that the howls help ease the feeling) Balthazar released a sigh before closing his eyes. He was about to reach his hand out but Prometheus would grab it quickly.(Prometheus: Old man if you start drinking tea now I swear to fucking god that I will pommel you to a blood death). One of Balthazar's eyes opened towards prometheus and with in an instant Prometheus arm began to vanish slowly.(Balthazar: Boy don't play with someone whose out of your league. Yes we share this body, but I know far more than any of you. Asides from the original host Noah, I possess dominance here...and don't ever forget that. Now back to matters at hand, matters of which I can handle better with my tea). Out of the darkness, a cup of tear would form in his hand, and before him a nice little round table with a kettle on it. Prometheus arm reformed, and with that he simply glared at the old man.(Prometheus: Well ?). (Balthazar: Well from what I can see we're out of that fog, and there seem to be something over there in the middle of the lake. I say that we go over there, unless you want to sit around for what's making that howling noise). Noah looked around again and noticed that Yuki wasn't right behind him. There was just the 24 men. (Noah: No. We're going to wait around for Balmung's friend to arrive. Again like I said before, I smell something very foul in the air, and so it wouldn't be a great idea to push much further without some form of back up. I can't trust these 24 guys with guarding a rock. It'll be my luck if one of them are with the person behind all this).

Words :: 530 Exp *2053/2000*
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Saga: Shard of the Divine Purge   Saga: Shard of the Divine Purge - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 8:58 pm

?? - The child seemed to be walking away. There had been merit in his words about there being some type of spatial magic in place, though without any long distance warping abilities, Battousai would not be able to test it out. He assumed the child didn’t have such abilities either since he walked away during the confrontation between master and pupil instead of teleporting away to test it. As far as he knew, Battousai didn’t think that Yuki could teleport either.

Since Yuki seemed to be pulling his senses back in order, the topic of disrespect could be lowered for the time being, thus Battousai would not speak on the issue much further, except for giving Yuki a final gaze. Battousai’s attention is already elsewhere while Yuki continued to ironically speak about wasting time. The samurai did respect that instead of getting into their business, the one whom Yuki referred to as Noah stayed on task. The child wouldn’t get far since the verbal back and forth wouldn’t take longer than it took for Yuki to speak. Battousai noticed that the men and the child were heading towards one of his icons, thus he would mentally call the others to follow the men and thus the icons would lead a way from point A to point B in a manner where Battousai could follow without getting lost in the fog. It seemed as long as they could see one another, they wouldn’t get turned around in it.

Moving in silence at least on his end, Battousai would be a few paces behind the men who were with the child. His arrival would be after the first survey of the group of men, but he would eventually come through the fog into the area where the lake would be and with him, his three light icons would convene and come to hover in front of him as he steps towards the water’s edge yards away from the child and his party.

Summary: Arrived at the lake.

STA: 56/100
EXP: 369/2787
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Saga: Shard of the Divine Purge   Saga: Shard of the Divine Purge - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 10:10 pm

After speaking his mind the half-breed falls into silence Yuki watches his sensei as he begins to follow after Noah and his group of defenders. Turning his gaze from his sensei Yuki glances around for a moment before he lifts an arm and gives the signal for his defenders to follow after him. Once he had give the defenders the signal to follow him Yuki turns and begins to follow after his sensei, Noah, and the others that had moved into the forest. Getting ready the twenty five defenders with Yuki begin to move after him, forming into two single file lines as they follow close behind the half-breed. Though they had not been signaled to follow the two wolves Yuki had summoned to him begin to move as well, the large one moving up beside the half-breed and following at his side while the other follows behind the group as it shifts its gaze, keeping an watchful eye out for any threats to the group. As he moves through the fog Yuki slowly shifts his gaze, glancing around the area in front of him from time to time before he looks back to his sensei to make sure he is going the right way since he didn't wish to get lost in this fog or end up back where they had started. Shifting his gaze, Yuki glances behind him to the twenty five defenders as they follow after him, his gaze shifting over them as he makes sure all are still with him before he turns his gaze away from them. Turning his gaze from the defenders Yuki glances to the wolf at his side and reaches out before lightly patting the beast on the side. As he moved through the fog Yuki murmurs a soft chant, " Restore. " He says as he channels dark magic to restore his energy.

Eventually as Yuki followed after his sensei and the others Yuki would find his way through the fog and out into an area that didn't seem to be filled with fog. Making his way through the fog Yuki comes to a stop and glances around for a brief moment before turning his gaze to his sensei for a brief moment before looking to the child, " It seems we made it through.. " He says as he turns his gaze to the water and lets out a light sigh of relief now that they had seemed to make it through the fog and into an area that didn't seem ot have any fog in it.)
EXP: EXP: 442 / 5147 (2011/2000

Yukis's Stats:
Stamina: 169 / 200
Status Effect: Energy Rejuvenation (5 STA per post | D 2 posts)

Techs:Dark Energy Restoration

Last edited by Rune on Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Saga: Shard of the Divine Purge   Saga: Shard of the Divine Purge - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 10:10 pm

'[ Perfected ]' :
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Saga: Shard of the Divine Purge   Saga: Shard of the Divine Purge - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 11:22 pm

Noah
Active Skills: Dimensio Porta[Den8|2Posts]

Noah turned his attention to the footsteps that made noise a bit after his own men had stopped. The one to arrive to the scene after him was Battousai, who was then followed by Yuki. There was a moment of silence there before Yuki broke it with his words." Yea, though I don't think we've made it out of the forests. I still can't seem to warp outside of this area...I can't seem to warp home ". It was from this that he could tell that they were still in the frying pan. The stillness of the place they had just arrived to made his hair stand a little." Infact...We may have went from the frying pan and into a volcano...only way to find out is to make our way to there ". Noah pointed towards the island. There wasn't anything specifically leading him to the island, but as it appeared to him, there was nothing else to go to besides the fog that surrounded the clear area, which really wasn't an option. The Kami lifted off the ground slightly with the barrier still around him as he got ready to head over the water. He didn't yet, waiting for anything that Battousai or Yuki had to say to him.

Words :: 220 Exp
Gains ::---
Back to top Go down
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Pennywise

PostSubject: Re: Saga: Shard of the Divine Purge   Saga: Shard of the Divine Purge - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 7:36 am

Summary