Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Knight's Duty (Flashback)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Soothesayer
Intern
Intern
Soothesayer

Rep! : 12

A Knight's Duty (Flashback) Empty
PostSubject: A Knight's Duty (Flashback)   A Knight's Duty (Flashback) EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 6:13 pm

A Knight's Duty (Flashback) Alicia_1

A Knight's Duty
The night was surprisingly quiet for such a beautiful night- with a mostly full moon peering down from the heavens through small groupings of clouds; lighting most of the bandit compound beyond what their torches showed. The Knight knelt in the nearby underbrush, fairly certain that the map she had drawn earlier was much much different than the place as she saw it now. She never was particularly good at remembering things after passing out from blood loss in the woods, but she honestly didn't expect her memory to be as far off as it was. The plans she had made less than an hour ago with Jyn and Eri were all but useless now, seeing the compound now.

She cursed under her breath, keeping an eye out for guard rotations and paths so she could take the opportune moment to sneak inside. Alicia had found her armor moments before- but shirked the dense plate and thick chainmail in favor of remaining completely quiet and stealthy. That being said... she wasn't entirely sure how she was going to go about sneaking into the place. While she had killed ten men earlier that day, it appeared that they had either a raiding party out at the time of their escape or that the group she had been taken prisoner by had made an alliance with another tribe of brigands. The Knight was also fairly certain that there were now small scouting parties of bandits scouring the area nearby for her corpse- as there were far too many signs of movement within the forest (broken twigs, bent grass, no animals, etc) for her to believe otherwise.

Regardless, the camp was locked up tighter than a dragon's bounty- and almost as well protected (while Alicia had never seen a dragon, she had heard they were quite protective of their wealth). She didn't make a sound other than light, quick breaths as she waited in the bushes, hoping for an opportunity to arise.

xp: 370 # 370 xp
A Knight's Duty (Flashback) Alicia_3
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Rep! : 56

PostSubject: Re: A Knight's Duty (Flashback)   A Knight's Duty (Flashback) EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 12:44 am

After the outburst at the mansion, Jyn decided to still assist Alicia in her mission. Since the mansion was near the area where she was attacked and the bandits were doing overall wrong as far as good conscience went, Jyn would be morally opposed to their actions and internally agreed with expediting their eviction from the land. Also in agreement, Battousai was vigilante about checking into nearby threats for the purpose of attack mitigation. During this time of contemplation, Jyn did realize that he was going on the word of a stranger to attack other people, but giving the passionate Alicia the benefit of the doubt, he would at least see these bandits for himself; she didn’t seem like the type of person who would lie for no reason, but then again, he didn’t really know her to make that conjecture.

Up to this point, Jyn would track Alicia’s movements to the place where the bandits held their base. During this process, he would have shifted into the form of Battousai, who generally led the host body during missions of this sort and was better suited for being stealthy. He was dressed a little differently than Jyn original was with twin blades on his waist tucked into a thick black belt in loose fitting khaki shorts, a black tee shirt, a half mask that covered the bottom portion of his face and dual horns that protruded from his headgear. Having felt other entities about up to this point, he got the feel for the heightened security of the base and its inhabitants. He would remain behind Alicia while keeping her in his range of senses, both visually and non, enough so that she would carry the illusion that she was alone and would currently be on the opposite side of her in regards to the main road that led into the bandit’s base. Battousai worked under the assumption that there was no reason to confront Alicia currently as it could complicate the mission further than it was. A different consciousness all together, Battousai was more interested in the actual compound and the bandits than anything else. For what he needed to know, a decoy was needed. While ducking in high bushes, he would internally request, ‘Jyneil…’ Speaking into his mind, she would sigh, ‘I know I know…’ With a nod and his attention forward over Alicia and the base ahead of her, he would slowly reach for his blade, pulling it from its sheath. Bringing it into his hands, he would stick it in the ground and then perform a hand seal and whisper the command of “invoke thy body.” From there he would move from his current position a bit further south for a better vantage point.

The spell invoked on the sword would cause it to grow and morph into the body of a nude woman with flowing white hair (Persona Manifest); her eyes would open as she would stand into her full form with her head leaning back and her eyes slowly opening to reveal black pupils, awaking into consciousness in this forth.

Out of the darkness, the lithe figure of the unclothed woman would approach the fort from the main road heading to the west entry point between buildings 1 and 2 on the map previously drawn by the female knight. Her otherwise normally proud visage would be replaced with a countenance of fear, vulnerability and confusion as she cautiously approaches the entrance into the base while using her arms to cover her chest as best she could, looking for the first guard to whom she would manifest a muted plea of assistance. With that, the baited decoy was set.

697 / 697
Bandit's Den Map:
Back to top Go down
Rek
Veteran
Veteran
Rek

Rep! : 14

PostSubject: Re: A Knight's Duty (Flashback)   A Knight's Duty (Flashback) EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 6:36 pm

A Knight's Duty (Flashback) Eri_1

A Knight's Duty
In the shadows, the silver hair gliders and sparkles from the light of the full moon like the stars that span the night sky. With the long black scurf coving the lower half of my face, the glowing golden eyes look out over the bandit compound as I stand on a large limb of a nearby tree. With my keen sight I keep watch of Jyn and the crazy knight lady that come here all by herself after almost getting killed. Jyn tried to mask the real reason for come here as getting loot and will removing a rouge element rather than saying he just wanted to help some strange woman that he found in the half dead in the woods. I let out a sigh as I rub my forehead. Jyn really was a lot of trouble. Making me go out of my way to help people to weak to help themselves, just like my first companion. Besides how do we know that they don't like being slaves and servants to start with. Being stepped on and licking on someone's boot is the way some people like to live.

I'll do what I normally do while Jyn take pity on the girl, just set back and watch his back. My arms fold under my breast as I see Jyn do a rather interesting spell of summoning a nude woman that starts to walk towards the encampment. The golden eyes shift to the knight hiding in the bushes for a moment before looking back at the nude woman.

xp: 258
Job: Adventurer 7/26
A Knight's Duty (Flashback) Eri_3
Back to top Go down
Soothesayer
Intern
Intern
Soothesayer

PostSubject: Re: A Knight's Duty (Flashback)   A Knight's Duty (Flashback) EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 2:51 pm

A Knight's Duty
Alicia had always been taught to expect the unexpected- but this was ridiculous.

The prospect of a nude woman wandering toward the bandit compound was so phenomenally "out-there" that Alicia had never expected such a thing would ever occur- much less occur on the night she had both gotten kidnapped by- escaped from and returned to destroy said compound. Nevertheless, such an event was occurring right before her very eyes- which dumbfounded the Knight to the point of inaction. Why- of all the unexpected things to occur- would someone willingly approach what was obviously a bandit compound? The rotting skulls of several men stabbed onto nearby spikes seemed to be more than enough of a "keep out" sign for the average person.

By the time the Knight had managed to get her wits back in order, there were already two men jauntily approaching the woman with huge shit-eating grins on their faces as they did so. Rather than wait for the brigands to take the woman and simply trying to save her later while she was within the compound, Alicia decided it would have been a much better idea to simply dispose of two more bandits while she had the upper hand.

In a flash- she was out of the underbrush- throwing a dagger at the nearest man and charging the other with her sword drawn.

xp: 258 # 628 xp
+1 TEXP (2nd Thread)

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: A Knight's Duty (Flashback)   A Knight's Duty (Flashback) EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 4:52 pm

Things would be considered to be going ‘according to plan’ with the approach of the two men who jaunt towards Jyneil’s current temporary retaining body. In reaction to the content of their gazes, she would submissively shift shrinking in posture while turning to the side and looking down and to the side in a vulnerable manner showing no resistance to their approach. There is a slight deviation when Alicia bursts forth and takes advantage of the situation which stops Battousai from taking action. The end objective looked as if it would be accomplished, so Battousai would retain his hidden position for the time being to fully understand the outcome and assess the situation. During this time, he then used his ability to sense around the area to ‘cover’ for the reaction to Alicia if there were any to make sure he would be able to accurately respond if there was a need to act to protect her. On the other end, having her persona transferred into this temporary body, Jyneil is caught off guard as she hadn’t expected the assistance. She gives a slight jump as Alicia performs her attack, looking to the young lady knight who had acted to save her.

Ooc: Sooth, I’ll post assuming that you’re controlling all the reactions and responses of the NPCs in this RP.

233 / 930
Bandit's Den Map:
Back to top Go down
Rek
Veteran
Veteran
Rek

PostSubject: Re: A Knight's Duty (Flashback)   A Knight's Duty (Flashback) EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 10:37 am

A Knight's Duty
For my view point, I watch as the two men approach the nude woman with a rather happy grin on their faces. The plan seems to be working well. It has already attracted a few of the guards. While the two men have their on the nude woman, which I am going to have to remember to have a talk with Jyn about when we return. I find his technique rather interesting and could be useful if I can learn to mimic it. My legs been at the knees, the wind seems to swirl around my feet before I push off the limb of the tree. Gliding across the night sky, I land on the roof of the structure closest to the compound in question making ever little sound. To a normal person, my body would seem to just vanish from the tree and then reappear on the roof top of the building like a ninja!

Glance over the edge just in time to see the dagger be thrown at one of the men while the knight girl changes at them. Can't really see that ending well if one of them is smart and alerts their friends in the area. Moving quickly across the roof top to jump down between the building and the shadows of the walled compound. With my back against the wall and a blade drawn, I will wait for a moment to see what happens before making any moves to cause anything that will bring attention to my being.

xp: 253 | 511
Job: Adventurer 7/27
Back to top Go down
Soothesayer
Intern
Intern
Soothesayer

PostSubject: Re: A Knight's Duty (Flashback)   A Knight's Duty (Flashback) EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 11:55 am

A Knight's Duty
The first man fell quickly- the dagger that the Knight had thrown protruding from his neck as he plummeted to the ground. His friend, a rather sizable fellow now that Alicia was much closer to him, had managed to parry the Knight's attack, sending her sword arcing to the side with his own. Luckily for Alicia, the man wasn't anywhere near as fast as her and before he could follow up his initial attack, the Knight had already followed through with her own counter- spinning on her heel and sending the side of her blade flying into the man's cheek.

Alicia cursed beneath her breath before turning to the nude woman, not knowing what to say the her. If anyone had heard the bandit's parry, it could cause several problems in the Knight's plan- which could lead to her having to return another night rather than rescuing the prisoners (that she wasn't entirely sure actually existed). That being said, she couldn't have simply let the woman be taken by the brigands. Alicia would not wish that level of punishment on anyone, regardless of who they were.

"Are you all right?" she said, turning to the strange woman. "Do you have any idea where you are right now? Those men were probably going to rape you to death, eat your flesh and cut you into tiny pieces. And, if you're lucky, they would have done so in that order..."

She reached out for the woman's hand- "Regardless of what they could have done to you- we need to get you somewhere relatively safe so they don't go about proving anything I said to be true."

xp: 304 # 304 (EXP Reset! Bio Updated) xp
+1 TEXP (5th 200 EXP Post)

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: A Knight's Duty (Flashback)   A Knight's Duty (Flashback) EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 6:29 pm

With a wince, Jyneil’s gaze follows the first man who falls to the ground as the scuffle continues between the lady night and the other bandit. She would step back and away from the situation to allow them enough room to battle without getting in the way. Luckily Nel observed that Alicia was able to end things rather swiftly and avoiding a drawn out skirmish in the front of the clan entrance. When Alicia turned to Jyneil, it was almost like a deer in headlight’s moment. In this form, with only the ability to change its shape, Nel didn’t have the ability to speak back to Alicia, so for that reason she stayed mute when spoke to. Jyneil knew that she was a decoy and that her current body was expendable to a certain degree. Not wanting to get in Alicia’s way, but wanting to make sure to draw attention to her just in case someone heard them, Jyneil would pull away when Alicia reached out for her hand. Taking a step back, Jyneil would simply shake her head no and points within the camp and then to Alicia’s sword as if telling her a message vaguely in a charades type manner. Instead of going with her, the naked figure would bolt in the opposite direction, running a straight line through the base towards the back of the base. If allowed to run away, she would run as if trying to escape the base and would have a decent amount of speed behind her, though the run would be awkward due to the amount of control she had over that form.

From his hidden location, Battousai would watch the interaction between Alicia, Nel and the bandits. His attention would then turn to the building that he believed the most hostages would be in. If Nel was able to get the bulk of the attention on her, then he felt that he could make his move in the confusion that would ensue.

358 / 1288
Bandit's Den Map:
Back to top Go down
Rek
Veteran
Veteran
Rek

PostSubject: Re: A Knight's Duty (Flashback)   A Knight's Duty (Flashback) EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 3:00 pm

A Knight's Duty
From the shadows between the wall and the building, I watch the knight quickly take care of the two bandit men to save the nude woman that was acting as a decoy. She wasn't too bad. Her moments are a little rough around the edges but with some training she could be good. But I find it funny that she was trying to save a woman that really wasn't a woman at all. She was more like one of those weapons that could take on a human shape that are seen in some of the ancient text. I never have been able to understand the runes that are in them but seeing that most of it was drawn I could get the basics of the story. The ancient women must have been very clumsy because they seem to always fall in a way where they expose their undergarments. Or many this was the way they tried to get the attention of a male they wish to mate with. I have personally never found the need to go to such a lengths to get such attention.

I shack the thoughts out of my head as I realizes I was losing my focus. With a sniff of the air, I try to locate where the large groups of people are after I wrinkle my nose at the bad smell of the bandits that are long pass there due for a bath.

xp: 239 | 750
Job: Adventurer 8/2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Knight's Duty (Flashback)   A Knight's Duty (Flashback) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Knight's Duty (Flashback)
Page 1 of 1