Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Hard Complex Life | Job Thread II

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Rep! : 17

A Hard Complex Life | Job Thread II Empty
PostSubject: A Hard Complex Life | Job Thread II   A Hard Complex Life | Job Thread II EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 7:06 am

A Hard Complex Life | Job Thread II Chris_CastielNewParty
Castiel Angelum Lucis
Health: 100%
Stamina: 100%
Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Actions: ---
Athena Lacrimae
Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Actions:---
Theme: Embracing Destiny

Within their new claimed Land, they had to make sure to keep everything safe for their plans. There was nothing much up at the moment but eventually there would be. The areas seemed alot safer than where they originally came from, where demons roamed everywhere. They was sure some remnants roamed the lands, but they were also confident that they could handle the issue themselves. Right now there was just a party of Castiel and Athena, as both of them fought alongside each other for what could appear to be nothing at the moment. Castiel was set up and ready to head out, and all he was waiting for was for Athena to get ready. It was up for them to scout the areas for danger because they didnt have any other help asides from the Archeologists, who werent fighters so it was just up to them two. Athena got ready and made her way towards the east with Castiel. There just had to scout the 2.5sq mi, which was time consuming but they found it worth it. They also got training in with it too, along with helping people. Castiel made his way with Athena, which would be where he would bump into some issues. It appeared that there were some thugs camping out in the lands, looking for a place they could pillage. This was something Castiel wasn't going to go for and neither Athena.

Words :: 257 Exp
Gains ::1 TEXP [Post in multiple (at least 2) RPs in one day]
A Hard Complex Life | Job Thread II Space
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: A Hard Complex Life | Job Thread II   A Hard Complex Life | Job Thread II EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 7:07 am

^Items found on Task
Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran

Rep! : 5

PostSubject: Re: A Hard Complex Life | Job Thread II   A Hard Complex Life | Job Thread II EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 7:07 am

The member 'Castiel' has done the following action : Dices roll

'10 Roll' : 6
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: A Hard Complex Life | Job Thread II   A Hard Complex Life | Job Thread II EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 7:05 am

Castiel Angelum Lucis
Athena Lacrimae

Both Athena and Castiel got into a fighting stance at the same time, being basically aligned with each other while facing the enemy. There wasn't much to say after this as battle was going to start. The Enemy would make the first move by heading over towards them, or more specifically towards Athena. ( Such Cowards ) Castiel thought to himself as one of the thugs slashed down towards Athena, only to see that she had parried that attack with her sword." Don't underestimate me! ". Athena said to one of the bandits, kicking them back and delivering some damage. Immediately after that, the second thug attacked Athena, performing a similar action as the thug before, which was met with the same action from Athena, using Parry and then kicking them back. Castiel was impressed how better Athena was becoming with her weaponry, but now it was his turn and he intended to bring this to an end. He jumped over to where the thugs had retreated to, and brought his fist down really hard. When the first hit a surface, it created an explosion of force which spread outwards hitting both and defeating them.

Words :: 220 Exp
Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: A Hard Complex Life | Job Thread II   A Hard Complex Life | Job Thread II EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 7:05 am

'10 Roll' : 7
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: A Hard Complex Life | Job Thread II   A Hard Complex Life | Job Thread II EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 6:53 am

Castiel Angelum Lucis
Athena Lacrimae

With the party victorious against those enemies, they would continue on their check through the area. Castiel checked the loot that they got from that battle, and it wasn't much but every little bit was needed. The two were building something and all of the items they could get would come in handy. Once the loot was put away, He turned his attention to Athena." Do you see anyone nearby ? " He asked with a curious tone of voice. Athena merely shook her head and released a slight sigh." I wish that we could build the things easier. Just between Me, you and the Archeologists, thats alot of work ". Castiel nodded in agreement to her though he continued walking." We'll get more workers once we're well known within the area. Just be patient Athena alright ? " Athena nodded before she continued walking along side Castiel. The Party was now heading south of their current location to check the area that would soon become Abel City Central, though on their way there Athena feet hit something halfway in the sand. The two eventually dug it up, only to find out that it's more loot.

Words :: 217 Exp
Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: A Hard Complex Life | Job Thread II   A Hard Complex Life | Job Thread II EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 6:53 am

'10 Roll' : 3
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: A Hard Complex Life | Job Thread II   A Hard Complex Life | Job Thread II EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 9:04 pm

Castiel Angelum Lucis
Athena Lacrimae

Castiel had Athena put the loot away before they continued on with the scouting of the area. It was just them two so it was a hassle as opposed to how it would be if they had actual workers to assist them with keeping watch. Of course the workers wouldnt be able to fight but they would be able to alert Castiel of the area so he himself wouldn't have to scout the entire area like him and Athena were doing now. They finally crossed the borderline into Abel City Central, which at the moment was just trees and a huge river that ran through part of the lands. Castiel and Athena Traveled along the river to make sure no one was using the river as easy access to certain areas. The scouting of the area took some time, but as they scouted, the two enjoyed the view of the streaming waters that traveled in the opposite direction that they were walking in. There was some silence between the two through this portion of the scouting, but that was possibly because the two really just enjoyed the view. Athena's head motioned towards the water as she then noticed something sparkling within it. She would stop Castiel and point towards it. Castiel then took notice of it and slowly reached into the river. It was latched to the side on a root that extended into the river. Castiel grabbed the item and brought his hand out, revealing it to be some kind of valuable item.

Words :: 274 Exp
Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: A Hard Complex Life | Job Thread II   A Hard Complex Life | Job Thread II EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 9:04 pm

'10 Roll' : 3
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: A Hard Complex Life | Job Thread II   A Hard Complex Life | Job Thread II EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 7:17 pm

Castiel Angelum Lucis
Athena Lacrimae

Just like the last item, Castiel had Athena stash it away for him. A great feeling overtook both individuals from the treasures they were finding, but this would be fleeting when Some kind of creature graced them with it's presence. This Onikonjou's scales are beige, getting much thicker on its back. It has an elegant body with a slender neck. The demon has thin limbs with four digits on each foot. It has close-set wings. Three membranous frills run from its shoulders to the tip of its tail. It also possessed a wide mouth. It has oval nostrils. The eyes were slitted and were iron-gray. It has no visible ears.. A hornlike projection juts straight out between its nostrils. These features indicated something possibly dangerous, but due to the size of the Onikonjou, didn't exactly promote fear. Castiel got into a fighting position as he handled these type of things alone. It was alright to have Athena's help with Humans, but Onikonjou's was a different thing. He rushed forwards quickly, collecting alot of power behind his fists before he slammed it right into the demons face, which would cause it to fly back from the force. It was over in one blow, and with the fall of that lesser Onikonjou, Castiel took notice of one of it's shiny scales on the ground, something that looked like it could be worth something, so before they continued he would collect the scale.

Words :: 276 Exp
Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: A Hard Complex Life | Job Thread II   A Hard Complex Life | Job Thread II EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 7:17 pm

'10 Roll' : 8
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: A Hard Complex Life | Job Thread II   A Hard Complex Life | Job Thread II EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 10:10 am

Castiel Angelum Lucis
Athena Lacrimae

The two seemed to be doing quite well when now in terms of their finances, and it was these little scouting / Adventures that they had to thank for it. It kind of beat farming for shells, even though on some days farming for shells was actually preferred than fighting and putting ones life at risk. There was the beach and so many other things that made farming quite good. They held a obligation to the land that they claimed as their own though, so the two once gathering the loot from the fallen enemy would continue to scout the area for anything else, which meant Enemies, Loot, or things that just kind of seems out of place. The two continued walking, not noticing much out of place within the areas that they traveled. Athena began to get a little exhausted from the traveling so the two would stop for a little break. Castiel Remained standing while Athena sat down on the ground, though something would poke her on her right cheek, causing her to jump up quickly before looking down at yet more loot that had been left around for some time.

Words :: 210 Exp
Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: A Hard Complex Life | Job Thread II   A Hard Complex Life | Job Thread II EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 10:10 am

'10 Roll' : 4
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: A Hard Complex Life | Job Thread II   A Hard Complex Life | Job Thread II EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 9:13 pm

Castiel Angelum Lucis
Athena Lacrimae

Both Castiel and Athena had basically scouted the entire area that was currently Castiel's territory, and the loot put aside, things were quite tiresome. Castiel on any occasion enjoyed traveling with Athena, so he didnt have a habit to complain like many others would have. This was being done for a multitude of reasons, the few that could come off the top of the head was for safety. He needed the area to be safe and he couldn't think of a better way than for the two of them to act as scouts. He also was hoping to build up Athena's battle experience so if the situation ever called for it, that she would be able to defend herself or even aid him in fending off attackers. She possessed great potential even with her ailment, which created a greater drive within her. Building a good team dynamic was also one of his goals in doing these... and then there was there loots that they got. They came back around to the end of their rounds, and before getting home Athena would check on the loot that they all gathered. Upon counted, she arched a brow slightly." Hey...Did we pick up something extra ? ". She asked counting extra Loot that they got on their adventure.

Words :: 234 Exp
Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: A Hard Complex Life | Job Thread II   A Hard Complex Life | Job Thread II EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 9:13 pm

'10 Roll' : 9
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Hard Complex Life | Job Thread II   A Hard Complex Life | Job Thread II Empty

Back to top Go down

A Hard Complex Life | Job Thread II
Page 1 of 1