Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Irregular Hunters: A New Dawn

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Rep! : 17

The Irregular Hunters: A New Dawn  Empty
PostSubject: The Irregular Hunters: A New Dawn    The Irregular Hunters: A New Dawn  EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 11:47 pm

The Irregular Hunters: A New Dawn  Chris_CastielNewParty
Castiel Angelum Lucis
Health: 100%
Stamina: 100%
Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Actions: ---
Athena Lacrimae
Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Actions:---
Theme: Embracing Destiny

A few days had passed since the event with the dragon. The two individuals known as Castiel and Athena had been traveling together enduring the worst but never gave up.A few interesting things occured with them, both good and bad, one being their recent encounter with friend of theirs by the name of Alicia Murdock. A Strong woman was she in the eyes of both individuals, and a symbol of something great in the eyes of Castiel. It was until recently that caused Castiel to actually worry about her. The battle against the dragon had triggered something within Alicia that neither Castiel nor Athena could understand. There wasnt time to examine it further, but Alicia's behavior shifted in those moments in which Castiel couldn't risk handling due to the dire situation during that period. It remained on their minds as they neared the geographical area of Mare Maris." You know...Alicia sometime ago... when we first met suggested that we come here ". Athena said with her eyes narrowed slightly but gave off a soft look in general. Castiel had a more of a indifferent look, though through his eyes displayed the soft feeling." I know...I remember " Castiel replied to Athena as they continued walking. There was much conversation going on between the two during these travels due to the heavy thoughts that traveled around inside the heads of both individuals.

Words :: 273 Exp
Gains ::1 TEXP [Earn at 250 EXP in a day.]
The Irregular Hunters: A New Dawn  Space

Last edited by Castiel on Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: The Irregular Hunters: A New Dawn    The Irregular Hunters: A New Dawn  EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 6:48 am

Castiel Angelum Lucis
Athena Lacrimae

Athena looked to Castiel's face as she couldn't understand why he didnt react much to the subject of Alicia. Athena herself was quite worried about Alicia. There was no saying on what happened to her after the event with the Dragon. They both thought that there was a possibility that she aligned herself with the demons, which was hard to actually believe because of the way Alicia carried herself." Aren't you worried about Alicia Castiel ? I am...". Castiel looked to Athena, but didnt reply." You're not alone...but nothing can be done. She's a warrior and can handle herself. She recovered from fighting the dragon. Anything else isn't our problem ". Athena eyes widened a little bit before she rushed ahead, turned around and stopped infront of Castiel." How can you say something like that! Sure she recovered physically, but you noticed what I noticed! after she recovered she wasn't acting right. To top that, She was fighting along demons! and though I dont hate demons, Alicia once was someone who did. You don't find none of that wrong at all!? ". Castiel paused and closed his eyes." She is a grown woman, and had everyone well being at heart. She teamed with the demons to Conquer the dragon. If things hadn't spiraled out of control, I probably would have done the same. Now stop this and lets keep going ". Alicia lowered her head to his words and turned around, continuing the walk.

Words :: 280 Exp
Gains ::1 TEXP [Earn at 250 EXP in a day.]
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: The Irregular Hunters: A New Dawn    The Irregular Hunters: A New Dawn  EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 7:48 am

Castiel Angelum Lucis
Athena Lacrimae

There was more silence as they continued walking, heading further east for a nice place to settle down. Castiel realized that even though he didn't yell before, his words earlier were somewhat harsh. It's just that he couldn't understand it fully himself, so why worry about it. Athena did have a point in what she said. Castiel closed his eyes for a few seconds and then turned his head towards Athena, his eyes opening but not all the way." Athena...Im sorry. You're right, there was nothing right about the situation and Im worried like crazy for Alicia. We don't know where she is though so going to look for her at this point wouldn't be smart. A smart thing for us to have done was follow her right after the dragon was slain... a bad move on my part ". It brought so much relief to Athena to hear Castiel say this, though it didn't ease her heart about the Alicia situation in general." The next best thing that we can do at this moment is find a nice place for us to settle down at, get situated and then go out ".

Words :: 204 Exp
Gains ::-
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: The Irregular Hunters: A New Dawn    The Irregular Hunters: A New Dawn  EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 8:09 am

Castiel Angelum Lucis
Athena Lacrimae

They were only 5 miles away from their location, and neither of them needed to rest due to being fit and possessing good stamina. Athena possessed her same body figure but she was indeed stronger than she used to be; capable of fighting alongside Castiel and even having his back when the situation called for it. From their position, they could see the waters from a distance, which possessed such a beautiful view that it even calmed Castiel's soul and heart, relieving negative thoughts that either of them had. It was wonderful knowing that they would be living out here. Castiel had much bigger plans for the future, and was constructing them even as they walked." Athena...How's your side ? ". Castiel asked, never forgetting about it. Athena had forgotten all about it due to the great times of traveling with Castiel, though it would bring an end to the young girl if nothing was done. She would lift up her outfit a little bit to take a peak, only to see that the decay didnt spread much. It almost appeared as if it did not change at all.

Words :: 210 Exp
Gains ::-
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: The Irregular Hunters: A New Dawn    The Irregular Hunters: A New Dawn  EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 8:45 am

Castiel Angelum Lucis
Athena Lacrimae

The drew closer to it, and things seemed to be quite impressive in terms of view. Athena could definitely picture them living here together. From one of their stops, she heard that this place was in a sense a gold mine due to the amount of shells that appear on the beaches per day and how said shells are valued quite high in the area. One of these days Athena would want her and Castiel to be able to farm up to 100 shells in one day, utilizing different aspects of being a rancher rather than growing crops and animals, though the beach area could be set up to take care of aquatic based pets, farm fish as if they were crops and then sell them in a similar nature that they would do vegies. They finally made it over to the lands where they would be settling down, which was right on the coast with the beautiful ocean view." We're here Athena...this will be our homes from now on. We claim this land in the name of...". He thought for a second, which caused Athena to laugh slightly." You're actually going to give us a name ? ". Castiel nodded and thought for a little." I have big plans in the future, and this would be a great place to start on those plans. We won't be a Clan, more so like an Organization... one that combats the rising threat of Evil Onikonjou's and even Humans turning to the side of Evil Onikonjou's. If I haven't learned anything from Alicia and what occured at that village...is that All Onikonjou's aren't actually evil...if that make sense ". He said as he then held his hand out to the sky." I got it! from this day forth, we will be known as Irregular Hunters! ". Athena looked at Castiel, liking the name but not knowing why he chose that name." Why that name Cas ? ". Castiel closed his eyes a bit as he began to form an explanation." Demons in general really wont be welcome, but the organization will only target evil Onikonjou's...and those who Aid evil Onikonjou's. The world itself follow by rules and a pattern that helps maintain things. Onikonjou's disturb that order...and the world Irregular means someone or something not conforming to established rules, etiquette and above all morality. It's origin in Latin being Enemy or not friendly ". Athena didn't realize that Castiel had put so much thought behind it within a short period.

Words :: 456 Exp
Gains ::1 TEXP [Post at least 5 times in a day *July 20*] | Irregular Hunters Claimed Land "V7d"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Irregular Hunters: A New Dawn    The Irregular Hunters: A New Dawn  Empty

Back to top Go down

The Irregular Hunters: A New Dawn
Page 1 of 1