Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Research Notes: 01

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Pennywise

Rep! : 26

Research Notes: 01 Empty
PostSubject: Research Notes: 01   Research Notes: 01 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 1:24 pm

Research Notes: 01 SubjectL Demonic Beliefs. Sheol.

The bell in my mind, it tolls once again. The cries of laughter. The Tears of sorrow. Like a bitter rain they fill the seas of regret and remorse in my soul. But whose regret does this belong to? Not mine? Certainly not my own. These dreams they feel like waking. And this waking feels like little more than a dream I have failed to wake up in. Once Ceila had told me that, there was a god who slept. One who wished the destruction of everything he had created. A dream of destruction. If my life is little more than a dream then I must believe that this god and I share kinship. But still. Even as it burns. Even as the blood wets the soil. It grows and changes into something else. Nothing is truly dead until Shoel. Nothing is truly destroyed, until Sheol. I was once asked about just what my beliefs were. It was an odd question from a woman who knew little of what I was. That said. At the time I knew little more than she did. What did I believe? Did I believe that a god, or indeed gods crafted us? Man and spirit alike? Or where we just some unfortunate accident in the cycle of life death and creation. Ince then my answer has developed. I do believe that there is a being that created us. Life in itself seems almost too perfect. To complex to be put down to a random set of circumstances involving change. At the same time however. I believe that the god or gods who created us, are either dead.
Exp: 293
Back to top Go down
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Pennywise

PostSubject: Re: Research Notes: 01   Research Notes: 01 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 1:25 pm

Or Are almost as cruel as I. Perhaps then I am their child. I do belive in a place after death, although honestly the idea of it only came to me after I had came to the place where I belonged. Hell. The place of those like myself. Spirits who were driven not by their personality but by their very being into doing things that would seem to others to be..evil. When I came to this place of struggles and survivals it was then I heard of the dark realm of Sheol. The pitt of souls. A place where all spirits go once they die. It should bbe known that there was no clear cut theological belief concerning this among demons, its merely something considered much like the boogieman. Soemthing that tales of which are passed about. Very few have ever got any real knowledge of it. Myself being one of those few.

When I first heard of Sheol. All I knew was it was the place wwe went to when we died. A place that was no shining clouds. No, that place belonged to the Kami. In this life at least. But even they when they died would be consumed. And that was the word. Consumed. For shoel. It was the hungry darkness. A darkness in which nothing could escape. Nothing could see. There wasn’t even the smallest glimpse of light. Stuck in that darkness. And surrounded by the screams. Screams of figureless phantasms that have voice. But no body. In time. You would come to scream as well. There were no vocal chords to tear.There was no pain. There was no death. Just unending darkness. And screaming. I always wondered in that just why they scream.
Exp:309
Back to top Go down
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Pennywise

PostSubject: Re: Research Notes: 01   Research Notes: 01 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 1:26 pm

Its been a curious little thought. Perhaps they only screamed to prove to themselves, to prove to others that they still existed. A terrible thought. Perhpas it was worse than any toprture. To doubt ones own existence. Perhaps they only screamed, terrified about what the others were screaming for. Or perhaps. They were screaming because there was something else in the dark. Was sheol an infinite dimension? Or was there something clearing out the old souls. Something within that hungry darknesss. Lurking. Eating.

It wasn’t however until much later when I got a deeper understanding of the realm. My first true encounter with it was upon witnessing Jowans technique. The Shadow Gate Invocation. Upon which I developed my own technique. The reverse shadow gate invocation. It seems however as the years grow on I seem to trudge closer and closer to Sheol, each step brining me closer to the dark. Of course. Then. I was there once. Iskra had bitten me. Far too hard. And i had lost, too much blood. A drift into unconsciousness by a mistake of mercy. One I shall not make again. And there I came face to face with this realm. And, one of its inhabitants. The one I call. The man behind the door. Of all its inhabitants. In that faceless darkness the man behind the door seems to be unique in that, although his figure is gone and lost from the darkness. His eyes remain alight. Yellow. Bright. A strange comfort. Or perhaps. Aborition in an otherwise realm void of all else. Strange it was however, that whilst I stood on the edge of Sheol.

Exp: 309
Back to top Go down
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Pennywise

PostSubject: Re: Research Notes: 01   Research Notes: 01 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 1:26 pm

On the peak of death. I was driven back. Given only a taste of that horror. But that taste was all I needed to ensure I would not do so again. The terrors of Sheol. In stories alone scare demons so much that, much like humans our kind seems to consistently attempt to avoid death. Or at least, try to make it so that we can cheat death. Thus far I have only ever encountered two methods of successfully managed to avoid falling into its depths. The first was a more recent cncounter. A secret held by the clan of madness. In the library. By being killed whilst wandering those halls, their souls become trapped within the library. Managing to avoid Sheol . However this method was flawed. The moment that those people left the confines of the library and entered the corridor. Something would take them. A sickness that seemed to turn them into living statues overtime. I have not yet managed to discern a reason as to why this occurs, just what the effects truly are and where they go afterwards. Are they taken to sheol? Are they trapped within the stone still aware? Or do they simply just cease to exist? Interesting as it is, I’m not sure which or these is more terrifying.

The second method, I’m not sure about much of it. It was a vague description during a conversation with Iskra. Something about eating them to save them. More research is required.

EXP: 274
Back to top Go down
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Pennywise

PostSubject: Re: Research Notes: 01   Research Notes: 01 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 1:36 pm

Total Exp:1185
Total PWC:1092/25,000 ( Researcher)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Research Notes: 01   Research Notes: 01 Empty

Back to top Go down

Research Notes: 01
Page 1 of 1