Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lost Chapters, Part 2: Secrets In Yellow Eyes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Pennywise

Rep! : 26

Lost Chapters, Part 2: Secrets In Yellow Eyes Empty
PostSubject: Lost Chapters, Part 2: Secrets In Yellow Eyes   Lost Chapters, Part 2: Secrets In Yellow Eyes EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 12:07 pm

Sometimes. There are stories witin stories. Capters within chapters. One page of a book might just be a lead on to the next. Its already been touched on before that, life and death, creation and destruction are all naught but pages in a book. Perhaps. The greatest book. So how would each person feel f they were only a footnote in a chapter? A minor lead on. That their death. That their life. Meant nothing, other than to lead on to what happened next? Avid readers, have each taken and touched upon the chapters concerning the life of the demon known as Jack. However, this page. Cocnerns a foot note in Jacks stiory. A character. A man who in the grand scheme of things never made a difference. A man who. Failed before he even started. The man in darkness. The one with the yellow eyes. He was a demon that had awakened much like Jack with no memory. But unlike Jack this demon was afflicted with something that cursed him for most of his life. Madness. He had no real sense of self. So lost so confused in his own thoughts. Until the day came were something broke through this viel of confusion. Pierced the madness. The sound of a beat. Like a drum. Like someone rat tat tating on a closed door. A noise that got louder and louder as if someone was trying to break that door down. Someone was tryi8ng to come through from the other side. The truth is, his existance was fragile. For this creature wasn't real. Never was. Well, in the greater sense of things. His body was real. His mind. Was real. But the person he claimed to be was fake. That body. It didn't belong to him. It belonged to the one who had come before. The one who was to come again. A footnote. A page. For awhile. The sounds of the drums stopped. For awhile. The knocking ceased. This was down to one thing that no demon yet alone a demon of madness could have ever predicted. Love. It never started that way but then whene does it ever. It started like a hunters obssession with his prey. She was an interesting oddity and he, a curious being ( much like someone else we know eh?). An obssession grew to lust. And eventually one night in the cold and in the silence she came. Came to him when no one else would. Came to find him when he was lost. And he became her hound.

In his obssessionw tih protecting her. Of preserving the sanctity of her life. He returned to hell and built a city on a mountain of bodies. Using the rules of hell against itself to begin a life of order. A city of relative peace amongst the chaos. Fueled by it.His strength grew until he held seat within his city at the Court of Madness. And yet, despite taking in all this taint, doing things and dealing with dangers beyond even her comprehension. She enver truely loved him back. She was human. Her obssession was human. The demon with the yellow eyes. was just a footnote to her as well. A stepping stone. Unto oblivion. He had made a promise to her. A promise that he would stand with her, till death. A promise he kept. Together they went into the dawn. But they never awakened from it. Well. He didn't. In the end it all comes down to that connection between the Lord of Madness and Jack. The library. A place that they had both been. One by accident. The other. By seeking it.

EXP:650
Back to top Go down
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Pennywise

PostSubject: Re: Lost Chapters, Part 2: Secrets In Yellow Eyes   Lost Chapters, Part 2: Secrets In Yellow Eyes EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 12:08 pm

Once again with the yellow eyed demon, there was a main difference between himself, and Jack. Indeed himself and most demons. All demons bar those of his ilk. Those who his presnece had opened up the door to the library for. He remembered. Remembered enough to know there was something that he had forgotten. In truth He knew nothing about what had occured before the dawn. But knew...something. There was a feeling beyond knowledge. Beyond memory. The feeling of that promise kept. The feeling that continued to plague that one he was connected to. Whilst the library was something that they could not really influence. That dark corridor. Was. Unlike the rest of the place. Something that didn't really, belong there. It was a feeling that the rest of the madness demons, and by an extension Jack himself got when they looked at the corridor. Nevermind came into it. The place was, far mroe unnatural than the rest of the library. In truth, it was actually a corridor created by the one who had come before. An extension to the library rather than an original part of it. Memories of the first. Of the one who had come before the yellow eyed demon. Before the demon of Pride. The human who had once been given the name.

" Jack"

Three beings. In reality. Two. But then again just as Jack had once said. Looking for the past they couldn't remember wa suseless. Time enough had passed for them to change. For them to become different. Enviroment and events shaped things.

exp:295
Back to top Go down
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Pennywise

PostSubject: Re: Lost Chapters, Part 2: Secrets In Yellow Eyes   Lost Chapters, Part 2: Secrets In Yellow Eyes EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 12:08 pm

And that is how the yellow eyed demon earned his place. In truth, there was only ever Jack. The human had died,in the circimstances following the black rituals. Tainted by this, and his actions. The human became a demon. The human had once had a Kami companion. A good spirit by the name of Renari. Who had taken on the form of a black cat and watched over the human and his family from her animal form. After gathering opposition to protect people against her own guard. Renari sacrificed herself to seal away that part of Jack that remembered. Keeping it buried under madness. Behind a locked door. In a hastily constructed corridor to the library. It was because of this that the yellow eyed demon was born. And in his life. He developed enough of himself. Tied himself enough to others. That he earned his existance. When the dawn came. The corridor connected to Jack. Conencted to the library. Was damaged. The door, for a brief time was blown open. Spilling Jack into existance. And trapping the lord of madness. Trapped. But not dead.

I

" I'm not sure how it happened. One moment I was there, the next, I wasn't. Thats about, all I remember. There was something to do...its less a memory and more of a feeling. An incompleteness thats like a hunger. And then. I was here, being dragged through the door. And. In the darkness. In truth. Darkness is all that I know. I don't even know what I really look like, Because all I can see is the reflection of my eyes in the glass fo the door. Here there is nothing but the abyss. No reflection. After much wandering in this darkness. I eventually found that door again. But as expected. It was locked. And has remained so ever since".

Sometimes if I close my eyes, I can see. I see pictures. People. Colours. A world outside. But I've got to concentrate. And in this place. Thats hard. Its cold here. And so expansive. It feels like the darkness is going to swallow me up."

" Theres a man out there, I know his name. Its Jack. Well, he's not a man, then again neither am I.Theres these things. Whispers in the dark. i think thats where the pictures come from. But now I get video commentary too. His name is Jack. He's a demon of Pride. And I'm connected to him. Thats all I know, and all I really need to know at this time. At least. So say the whispers in the dark. Maybe I'm just crazy. Or maybe I'm hungry.

Sometimes. if I concentrate hard enough. I can influence Jack. "

Exp: 488
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost Chapters, Part 2: Secrets In Yellow Eyes   Lost Chapters, Part 2: Secrets In Yellow Eyes Empty

Back to top Go down

Lost Chapters, Part 2: Secrets In Yellow Eyes
Page 1 of 1