Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Red hood, Yellow Sun *

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

Rep! : 6

Red hood, Yellow Sun * Empty
PostSubject: Red hood, Yellow Sun *   Red hood, Yellow Sun * EmptyTue May 31, 2011 4:01 pm

Red hood, Yellow Sun * 5_shev10
"It's hotttt......" she grumbled to herself in an aggravated tone. Guess real world physic's is a bit different than the physics of the underworld, it didn't feel so hot down there, then again she had been above ground for several years. She's probably lost her immunity to heat? That or she wasn't properly prepared with water. Or who know's maybe she's on the rag. No matter, she was still aggravated, most likely because the sun shined right in her eyes. Her hood gave her some protection, she had to constantly look down at the ground, which wasn't something she liked to do. So she grumbled as she kept looking on ahead. Dressed as she was, and waltzing through the desert, any normal person would have, should have died of a heat stroke. Walking from such a long ways, an entire day's travel after she had been in the south forest region for about two weeks. Here she was now, in the desert. She stopped for a second and glanced about. Looking around her and sighing. She had seen some interesting stuff earlier, but she had this odd sensation that told her not to head inside. She seen the wall to what use to be Sai City. She walked along it's wall and touches it as well. It's hard rough surface, clearly aged over a great amount of time.

She camped by it and examined it, but she didn't pass it. She had stared at it, some odd hours ago, and stated to herself. "No, not yet." it was like passed them walls, was just a whole nother world that she just didn't feel like she was ready for just yet. So that was that, and in present time, she had found herself in the desert. Walking under the beaming sun, sand everywhere. Though the wind was very nice, and she kept feeling such a lovely breeze underneath her skirt. In her right hand she carried a basket which it's lid was closed. She proceeded further, off in the distance what looked to be structures were forming, was this a hallucination? or was she arriving upon a village? The structures seemed to be melding into one? It was, another wall that she was coming upon, just passed that the village of Rajeh.
Exp :: 457
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Rep! : 56

PostSubject: Re: Red hood, Yellow Sun *   Red hood, Yellow Sun * EmptyTue May 31, 2011 6:02 pm

It had been a few days since I had first come to Rajeh with Eri; due to various reasons, I decided to stay in the city a little longer. It also didn’t help that the city was so huge. Though I thought along those lines, I pretty much knew its size from the first time Battousai had come here with Hunter. As things would turn out, it would take longer than a day for me to reach the various areas I wanted to get to in order to fully inquire about both the mage often referenced in my past as well as Eri’s brother who was missing as well. After the first couple days I had only gone through about a quarter of the city with still no leads on the Dark Mage from my past or Eri’s brother. But, during my stay here, I had come to realize a few things; the first of which was that it was always hot. The second was that this area seemed to almost be like Mare Maris in the way it was govern by the Exalted Desert Tribe. As indicated by the words on the street there still seemed to be trouble brewing between a few other large and organized tribe that they were warring with, though none of that really affected me. Returning to the narration of the first paragraph, much of that was to simply state that I was somewhere within the city of Rajeh.

Away from the city, further out in the insanely blazing heat, a rickety trade cart pulled by dual desert acclimated camels would be steadily progressing its way towards the city of Rajeh. This approach would be made from the rear of the heat beaten hooded female figure that was approaching the city. Seeing the basket toting lady, the merchant driving the tradecart slows as he comes to pull beside her. A tiny man with a large pimpled nose and bald head covered in a wrapped towel turns to look at Little Red. “Hey missy,” calls the older male as he rides to her side, “it’s much too hot to be walking. Would you like a ride into the city?”

Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

PostSubject: Re: Red hood, Yellow Sun *   Red hood, Yellow Sun * EmptyTue May 31, 2011 6:44 pm

There was a sound that halted her. She blinked several times and looked to her left and then to her right, nothing was coming her way from in front. Though the sound itself was getting louder, if it wasn't coming from in front then that meant that it was coming from behind. She turned around only to see a merchant coming up in a cart. She came to a full halt and stared at it, blinking her eyes several times as she was making sure that it wasn't an illusion. Good it wasn't! She stared up at the merchant and smiled sweetly as she would hear his offer. Straightening up she would sound excited. "Oh how lovely an offer. Yes, I would love a ride into the city." It would give her a chance to relax and get off her feet a while, walking in heels is no joke especially through the desert with the shifting sands. Good thing she was a spirit so she didn't really have to worry about it so much as she could so easily just fly. But she wanted to be stubborn and experience what the world is like through the state of these human beings. Experience the elements and all that.

She had accepted the offer of the merchant and would gladly climb aboard, wherever it was the man would tell her to get in, whether it was in the back of the cart or up next to him. "Thank you so much, my feet were starting to kill me." she would say after she gotten aboard.
Exp :: 277 | 734
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Red hood, Yellow Sun *   Red hood, Yellow Sun * EmptyTue May 31, 2011 10:10 pm

The merchant smiles and pats the bench at the front of the cart to his right side with his free hand. His other hands held onto the reigns of the desert animals that were brought to a halt in order to pick her up. A kind smile is on his face as he accepts the thanks of the lovely lady. He waits for her to get up and mounted before he would return both hands to the reigns and snap them with a “tch tch” to get the camels moving once again. Speaking upon her comment about her feet killing her, the merchant would answer, “oh my oh my” to her plight with his gaze lowering down to the high heels she was wearing. A hungry grin is on his face as he wipes the corner of his mouth with the back of his fist and then snaps the reigns again to coax a constant moving speed from the camels. He makes the suggestion, “you should allow your feet… to be free… Feel free to take your shoes off if you like. There’s not much room, but you can sit your shoes on my lap if you wish… hehe…” There is a sparkle in the corner of his eye as he looks between her feet and the road. The city was slowly approaching at a pace much quicker than when she was walking. It seemed like it would only take five minutes or so to reach it.

245 / 625
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

PostSubject: Re: Red hood, Yellow Sun *   Red hood, Yellow Sun * EmptyTue May 31, 2011 10:29 pm

She would chuckle only to notice the speed they were going at. It would be pointless for her to take off her heels if they were going to get there so quickly. Though it was a nice suggestion, she sat there releasing a sigh of relief as she leaned back a little the basket she had in her right hand resting on her lap. " I should, but not at the moment. Thank's for the offer though." She kindly refused his offer, but she eyed him from the corner of her eyes and say the look in his eyes, she could only grin. she placed her hands at either side of her as she leaned on them while sitting there, her legs coming together as she would just relax them, feeling some relief to them. "A Merchant you are, I take it?" She asked rather curious about his cart and what wares he had. Still that grin never left her face. Maybe she could get something out of him, well she already got a free ride, so what else could she take. Well she could just take everything, wouldn't be difficult to kill him, but she was tired. She had been walking for pretty much a day, so she was tired. adding that to the heat, she just didn't feel the mood for killing anything unless she had to.
Exp :: 240 | 974
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Red hood, Yellow Sun *   Red hood, Yellow Sun * EmptyTue May 31, 2011 11:01 pm

The merchant seems a little let down at the fact that he wouldn’t be able to see her feet, but he doesn’t let that keep his eyes from straying over her body. He looks over her form and attempts to gawk over her chest while pretending to make small talk, continuing, “oh yes, that’s right. We will be there soon, afterall. Hehe… yes…” He continues to keep a vocal atmosphere as he inquires, “you do not seem like you are from around here? What brings you to Rajeh? It is a very dangerous place you know… especially for a beautiful, young lady like yourself. On dear… do you have a place to stay once you’re in town? Many of the places are dangerous as they are run by a vicious tribal clan. If you are not careful, something bad could happen to you.” Moving right into it after the pitch the older man says, “I have a place, an extra room in the city where my daughter used to live before her and her mother left me. Since you seem like a nice girl, I can let you stay there for free while you’re in the city… you can stay longer if you like. I’m perfectly harmful, I swear.”

218 / 843
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

PostSubject: Re: Red hood, Yellow Sun *   Red hood, Yellow Sun * EmptyTue May 31, 2011 11:42 pm

Well this old man just kept trying, but hey it is a free place to stay at. She closed her eyes and turned her head foreword just to enjoy the breeze. "My, my aren't you the saint..." she then thought to herself, It's alright, you just have to worry about me being the harmful one. From what she learned, humans seem to fall for thing's with pretty faces, and she knew she had a pretty one. "Oh I am just an explorer. I travel the world and explore." she stated as her answer for coming to Rajeh. So that was the name of this place, she herself didn't know, she just walked. It was rather lucky that she found a city, she was walking rather blindly. She leaned her head back some kinda pushing her chest out a bit more doing it rather on purpose. So this place was run by some dangerous clan. Rather an interesting thing to check out whenever she gets there. "I will check out the town when we get there though, I wanna see the thing's that are going on." she stated letting him know what she was planning to do when she would get there.
Exp :: 220 | 1194
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Red hood, Yellow Sun *   Red hood, Yellow Sun * EmptyTue May 31, 2011 11:51 pm

There is a cheerful smile on the merchants face as he receives the news that the beautiful young lady would be joining him at his house. A darker smile was on his insides, but he would keep that to himself for now. He would unconsciously emit a “fuu fuu fuu~” after her acceptance of his offer. “Ah, a beautiful explorer,” he sings, his voice chiming his jovial nature, “how nice it is to be young.” His voice lingers in a senile manner as he continues, “yes yes… there is much going around the city. You’re adventurous to want to see it all. Let’s get you settled first, ne? You will get to see where you have to come back to and maybe have some water… eat a snack… take a bath…” The merchants head jollily sways back and forth as he snaps the reigns again. The city would be coming upon them as they would be entering into the gates. The sentries would see that it was simply a merchant and nod allowing him and his transparent cargo through without difficulty. With this, Little Red would have her first glimpses of the inside of Rajeh.

210 / 1053
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

PostSubject: Re: Red hood, Yellow Sun *   Red hood, Yellow Sun * EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 12:05 am

Such persistence, well that didn't matter to her. She can mooch off of him all she needed to with ease. "Hmm...I'll bath later, I don't want to have to take two baths given that I will be heading out again when we do arrive." She would state as they made it to Rajeh. Though she refused to bath at the moment, she didn't refuse about the water and food. That did sound great right now. "I will have something to drink and food though." she would state as she opened her eyes as they entered past the games. There wasn't any problems getting in, seems like this guy's been here before. Given that he does have a place, plus he was let in with no problems at all. Though this place is rather interesting. the materials the structures were made of, the people that walked about and the way they dressed. It was all interesting, she wondered if she could come witness to the acts of this vicious tribal clan that the merchant was speaking about. She wondered what made them vicious, did they kill? Torture? Maim? What acts could these clan people do that made them vicious?
Exp :: 221 | 1415
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Red hood, Yellow Sun *   Red hood, Yellow Sun * EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 12:20 am

“Yes yes…” the merchant continues as he looks back at the large chest of the young lady and then back to the people filled streets of the city. “Bath bath bath…” he sings lightly to himself with a hum as the carriage continues forth through the city. The destination would be the eastern section of the city as this would be the area near where he lived. In the streets there could be seen commotion as a group of tribal henchmen make trouble for local residents for seemingly no reason; they are passed easily enough, however, without conflict with the merchant and his cart. Eventually the cart comes to a halt in front of a sand stone hut. The camels would stand in place as the merchant would announce, “we’re here!” He slides from the seat and slowly lets himself down, making sure not to stretch his back too much. He walks around and ties up the camels to a wooden post that was in front of the hut. The hut did not have a door in the sense of a door, but rather had a sheet covering the entrance. Nodding towards it, the merchant comments, “please, go ahead and make yourself at home. I will be in shortly to bring the water. There should be a young man in there, can you tell him to come out and help me with my things?”

The sand stone hut would consist of three rooms on the first floor, a main living area, a bathing area and a sleeping area. There would be an additional two room on the top floor, both seemingly sleeping areas. One would have items in it and the other would be empty. A large young man with a pot belly and tremendous girth and his hair pulled back in a single long hanging braid, would be sitting in the main room of the hut sleeping with his hands on his belly; this would be the young man of which the merchant had referred.

355 / 1408
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

PostSubject: Re: Red hood, Yellow Sun *   Red hood, Yellow Sun * EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 9:32 am

As they rolled into town, Zaiaku watched carefully seeing the various people's actions. Some were more peaceful than others, this place was completely different from those in the forest. It was an interesting learning experience anyway. Though she saw the commotion that was going on and watched it as they rolled on by. Were those the people apart of the vicious tribal clan the merchant was speaking about? By this time the old man was singing bath to himself, Zaiaku shifted a gaze to him for a mere second before shaking her head and looking around the town with her eyes. Either they were lucky or this old man held some tie in with this clan. It's all possibilities. Either way, she figured that this was going to be an interesting learning experience. Arriving upon a stone hut, Zaiaku stood up straighter as she stared at the building, the structures here were most definitely different from those in the forest. Well it's too be expected given that they don't really have a lot of trees to make wooden houses or huts out of.

She got off the cart after the merchant went and tied up the camels. She dusted her boots off and held her basket firmly in her right hand. Looking at the old man she would nod. "Sure." she would then head inside the hut pushing aside the cloth door and looking around a moment. This place was much cooler, still hot, but much cooler than the outside. She would then whistle out for the young man. Walking to the main room she would spot the large oaf. She stared at him and blinked before she whistled again. "Hey! Big boy!" She would say loudly to wake him up.
Exp :: 327 | 1742
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Red hood, Yellow Sun *   Red hood, Yellow Sun * EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 3:52 pm

A bubble would pop beneath the nose of the oaf that was sitting in the main room. His gaze would shift up to look at the young lady and he would wipe his eyes and do a bit of a double take just to make sure that he wasn’t seeing things. With a bit of labor, the large male manages to turn around and pick himself off of the ground. Dusting off his rear and his stomach, he takes a few yawns and exaggerated inhales as he stretches out his arms out and arcs his back. Wiping his eyes one final time, he looks over the form of the young lady in front of him and judges her to actually be a real thing. “Huh?” he would ask in a tone of stupor to answer her initial hail, “who are you?”

The merchant would be outside taking things off of the back of his truck and placing them onto the ground taking great care not to hurt his back in the processes. There were only a few boxes on the back of the trade cart. They would be mostly wooden crates containing various spices, linens, ore and junk from all over. He would save the larger boxes for the large man as he waited for his arrival.

218 / 1626
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

PostSubject: Re: Red hood, Yellow Sun *   Red hood, Yellow Sun * EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 5:15 pm

Red hood, Yellow Sun * Lrrhbox2_01

Finally the big guy had waken up. Zaiaku stared at him and just smirked as she would place her hands at her hips, the basket idly hanging on her hand. She waited for the guy to fully wake up before she would transfer the information over to him. Seeing his double take clearly led her to believe that they didn't have women coming to these parts all that much. let along a woman walking in on one of them asleep. Well new experience are all around. Now with him asking her who she was, she would respond. "I'm a guest, the old man needs your help unloading." she would say as she pointed with her left hand in the direction of the door. Immediately after she would tell him that she would look around the building, merely putting to memory of the layout of the place, from what she was able to see. Seeing the thing's that were in it, it would give indication to what sort of people, these people were, and what there interest were as well. It was already obvious enough from the ride over that the old man was a lecherous pervert and a merchant as well due to his wares in the back of his cart. Gauging upon what their class standing would be, it wouldn't be all that high and neither all that low. But it was somewhere, where they could live comfortably.

Exp ::255 | 1997
Red hood, Yellow Sun * Lrrhbox2_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Red hood, Yellow Sun *   Red hood, Yellow Sun * EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 5:27 pm

“Oh,” the large male would say as he would look past her to the outside. He would be able to see the cart and new that what she was saying was validated. With a nod, he answers her, “okay” and follows in the direction of which she points. He didn’t mind her looking around as his purpose was only to watch the house until the merchant came back. The oaf lumbers through the door and makes it outside to where the merchant is and helps in the process of unloading the cargo that was there. On seeing him, the merchant scolds that it took him long enough to get out there and to get the larger items and to start taking them inside. The oaf is at least obedient to this meaning that he was either related to the merchant somehow or being paid for his services. With inquired about the status of the house and if it were clean, the large male would confirm that the house was indeed clean and that there were no issues with anyone trying to settle there while the merchant was gone. While carrying a very large box into the house, the large male would bring up the fact that the tribe came by for their taxes, but beyond that, there was nothing. This would give the merchant the reminder he needed to keep them off of his back.

247 / 1873
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

PostSubject: Re: Red hood, Yellow Sun *   Red hood, Yellow Sun * EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 10:28 pm

Oh was all she got as the big guy had looked past her and saw the cart. Well that wasn't much of a hassle. She stood there adjusting the basket she held as she now held both her hands in front of her holding the handle of the basket. The big guy soon left leaving her all alone in the house. Well for now at least. She looked to her left and then to her right, this place was interesting, though what was more interesting was outside. For now though she had to wait until she would get something to drink and then something to eat before she would decide to leave the house to explore the city. Though she would explore the house, talking her time to idly saunter around the building checking out the three different sections. Seeing the rooms that were there. Just looking out at things and objects within the building. Seeing odd statues and paintings, what the beds looked like and even what would be considered the bath. She kept coming back to the entrance though to see if the old man finish doing what he was doing with unloading the cart, she wanted that water and food already. She was really wanting to head out around the village to see how things are.
Exp ::234 | 2231

Last edited by Kaguyalover on Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Red hood, Yellow Sun *   Red hood, Yellow Sun * EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 11:18 pm

After carrying a large box into the house, the large male walks towards the rear wall of the main room while the smaller and older man supervises and instructs where to put what. They proceed in this manner until either everything was unpacked and the older male was able to relax, or until Little Red spoke up and said something about the previously made promise of food and water. Either way, when that time came, the old man would reveal his name to be Tunfu the Merchant. He would send the large male to fetch water from the well and then would look about for provisions to share with the lovely guest. He would apologize for only having dried foods, since due to the lack of refrigeration and him just getting back into town, he hadn’t had a chance to get anything fresh. With the return of the large man known as Bihg, he would offer her dried desert fruits and water served on a wooden kneeling table in the center of the main living room, and sit with her to give her the basic layout of this area of the city so she would have at least a novice amount of knowledge about her surroundings before going out. He would watch her eat until she had her full and would attempt to stall her leaving as much she could, but when she left the abode would be up to her.

253 / 2126
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

PostSubject: Re: Red hood, Yellow Sun *   Red hood, Yellow Sun * EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 4:46 pm

It would take the men a while before they had finished bringing in the boxes and by that time Zaiaku had explored pretty much all the house as she would wait. Though it was taking a while and Zaiaku didn't want to wait for it to be too long, she at least waited until things were brought down before she began to complain about the water and food that was promised to her. She complained in a sweet way though so as not to come off as annoying, but that didn't matter, it was promised to her after all plus she could always just control them and make them do her bidding. It didn't matter. Zaiaku would then be given what was promised to her by the old man named Tunfu who sent the larger man, Bihg, to get it. After she had been given the food and water, she really didn't care, dried food was probably better than what she normally ate. Raw flesh. Though while she ate and drank it got kinda irritating that the old man kept watching her, so she tried to finish as quikly as possible. Of course she wasn't going to be delayed even if the old man kept trying so from there she would say she'll return later in the night and then headed out into the streets of Rajeh. To explore the town and see what mysteries it holds and find out a bit more about these vicious tribal clan.
Exp ::252 | 2483
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Red hood, Yellow Sun *   Red hood, Yellow Sun * EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 8:19 pm

As previously mentioned, I would be moving throughout Rajeh in attempts to continue my search for both persons of my past as well as Eri’s family member. I would be in loose fitting ivory pants with a black shirt on and a tan desert travel hood around my shoulder, but the hood portion would be resting on my back instead of covering my head. My two sword would be hidden beneath my garments. For the moment, Eri and I had split up in order to perform this search and I was progressing solo through the town. Being here had been pretty informative to how things were run in the southern regions; it differed greatly from the northern regions though some similarities were held between the two. There was some sort of structure, and though it was looser here than in the north, it existed. I tried to map the streets to my memory as I walked through them, but as I did, I just discovered that the town just continued to get bigger and bigger; much bigger than Mare Maris. My progression through the streets consisted mostly of me walking around with the omega symbol on a piece of paper. I would stop to speak to people and show the symbol asking if they knew a mage with the marking. With a one hundred percent accuracy thus far, everyone had said “no.” Still, none of the people I spoke to seemed to be magically inclined. I knew I would have to run into a bird of the feather to see if they flocked together with the mage that I was looking for. I was certain such a powerful dark mage had to be well known at least somewhere. After searching for most of the day, I wondered if I should stop somewhere and get something to eat. Moving to the side of a busy pedestrian street, I take a moment to lean against a wall; my travel cloak is pushed open for a moment as my hands inspect a small satchel that was on my waist looking for common bartering items that could be used. “What to eat…” I murmur to myself wondering what I could get for a few items. While looking at it, I started to rationalize that it might be better to simply exit the city and go hunting for food rather than attempting to buy some. While keeping my gaze down and into the shells and shiny stones in my hand, I murmur lightly to myself, “I wonder if there’s even anything to hunt within a mile of such a large city…”

Persona: Jyn'Rai | Timeline: 20 AD (Before reaching Rajeh) | EXP: 461 / 2587 | Role: Adventurer
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

PostSubject: Re: Red hood, Yellow Sun *   Red hood, Yellow Sun * EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 11:09 am

With her finally out into the street she had her basket with her, never leaving it behind. She had her free hand occupied with some beef jerky she had taken with her after she left the old merchants place. Some of the other pieces of jerky she had within her basket. She munched on it carefully savoring it's taste with every bite. "My how delicious this is.." she said to herself as she stared at the jerky in her hands. Pondering about how they made such a thing. She stopped for a moment and looked back the way she came from, still within sight distance of the old merchants place. She stopped for a moment just to put things to memory so she can remember what it looked like, plus remembering what was told too her about this place. Well she looked ahead pondering mostly about what place too start. Everything was new too her, so it would be all new. Check out the sight. Check out the culture, or even checking out that tribal clan that seems like all interesting things. For now she figured she'd keep walking and see what happens.
Exp ::209 | 2692
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Red hood, Yellow Sun *   Red hood, Yellow Sun * EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 5:33 pm

I give the items in my hand a short toss before I catch them and place them back up with the determination that I would try hunting first; it would kill two birds with one stone since if I found something, then I might have enough to share with Eri assuming that she would make it back to the place we were staying at some time later on. It was too early for me to be wasting items since I hadn’t found any good bartering objects in some time. With my gaze shifting back up to the streets before me, I figure that it was about time for me to take a break in my searching since I had been doing that for much of the day. As I look up, I happen to notice boobs, and boobs in abundance. I had a eye for these kinds of things. But, there was something else noticeable other than the boobs that I was able to notice. Something very small and deep within me almost felt like I should repel the female figure that seemed to be wondering through the area; it was almost as if she were a demon or something. Though I didn’t know yet that I was half Kami, what I did know was that I generally didn’t like Onis for some reason. I take another look at her and tilt my head, and then I look back to her boobs. “Nah…” I murmur to myself, “she can’t possibly be a demon…” There was truth and purity in breast, the likes of which could not possibly be tainted by evil. After thinking about it, I realized that this feeling must be a heavy dark magical presence. I didn’t think I had the ability to sense stuff like that, but I wondered if maybe she were a dark mage or something like that. She did seem somewhat magical… or at least her boobs were. By the time I finish having these thoughts I realize that the female figure had already passed by and had disappeared into the moving crowds. “Crap…” my back pushes off the wall to look in the direction she went. It wasn’t like I wanted to go and meet her to stare at her chest; oh no, I needed to see if she knew dark magic… that’s right… and if she did, then perhaps she knew the The Dark Mage of My Past. With that, I would move from my position and start to pursue her through the crowded streets.

Persona: Jyn'Rai | Timeline: 20 AD (Before reaching Rajeh) | EXP: 430 / 3017 | Role: Adventurer
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

PostSubject: Re: Red hood, Yellow Sun *   Red hood, Yellow Sun * EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 8:41 pm

So she headed more into the cit passing in through the crowds without much of a problem getting through them. They came in all sorts of sizes. "These beings sure do look funnier than those of the woods." She stated as she stopped a moment and stared at a really fat person who was heaving after walking up the street. His face scrunched up kinda like a pigs. She blinked several times and just shrugged her shoulders as she looked around at the different buildings as well. Most of them looked the same though, but she did notice that those that sold things had different styled buildings and usually had decorative things about them, possibly to catch the attention of those walking by. Made sense though as she stopped just one in front of this merchant who sold jewelry. Her eyes merely staring with a growing smile at the shiny objects. She quickly shook her head as she wipped her lip, she probably drooled a little as she thought about it but shook her head not seeing it a necessity at least not at this very moment.

She stopped for a second and glanced back though, she had this odd feeling that something or someone was following her. Maybe it was that old man, if it was then it was just going to get too creepy if she was planning to stay at his place tonight, though she managed to make her way back to the area where she had first seen those tribal clansman making trouble for the civilians of the city. She pondered if she could spot them again, or if they quickly moved on, she was unaware of the guy that was following after her though.

Ooc: Sorry i'm taking so long, the deadline for finishing my Mugen outfit is coming up and its just been crazy trying to find a wig and i had to remake the red coat like three times already.
Exp ::311 | 3003
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Red hood, Yellow Sun *   Red hood, Yellow Sun * EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 11:15 pm

I make my way through the crowd attempting to regain sight of the bosom woman, but due to the amount of people around, it was hard to pick just one person out of the crowd. I managed to come across a large fat why who was breathing oddly. His scrunched up face came in contact with mine as I froze for a moment but then questioned, “did you see a pair of breast come through here?” With a breathy nod, the turns his head in the direction of a jewelry merchant and exhales, “there…” With his words, tears came to my eyes. Not because of his heartfelt attempt to help a fellow brother in need, but more so due to the fact that his breath smelled like someone had died there, though it did have a tinge of paprika mixed in there somewhere. Wiping my tears, I nod and confirm, “thanks” before heading in that direction and seeing her. When she stopped and glanced back, I immediately freeze as if playing ‘red light, green light’ and attempted to look normal by casually taking on a Captain Morgan stance with my foot on top of the head of a small midget. The midget of course is mesmerized for only a moment before he realizes, “hey! Get yo foot off me before I put it up your ass.” My attention drawn to him, I chuckle lightly rubbing the back of my neck as I lower my foot and apologize, “sorry…” before watching him wattle off a bit perturbed. For a moment, I wondered why I was acting guilty… all I needed to do was go up to her and strike up a conversation. With that intent in mind, I would look back up to make sure she was where I last saw her before attempting to walk to her without drawing attention to myself. Of course, if she heard the midget, my cover would be blown.

Persona: Jyn'Rai | Timeline: 20 AD (Before reaching Rajeh) | EXP: 339 / 3356 | Role: Adventurer
Ooc: Don't worry about it, I hope all turns out well with that.
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

PostSubject: Re: Red hood, Yellow Sun *   Red hood, Yellow Sun * EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 10:42 am

She didn't see anything out of the ordinary, well she didn't know what was ordinary for this place. so she presumed everything that occurs in this place to be 'ordinary'. So she didn't think twice when she saw a guy in a captain Morgan stance with his foot on a midgets head. She walked away again, not even concerning herself when the midget got into an argument with that same guy. She nibbled on her jerky some more as she would come across a scene where the tribal clansmen were harassing one of the merchants for their taxes. She stopped and stood there and just watched, watching and listening carefully. They were talking about protection and how awful it would be if something had happened to this place, they even destroyed some of the guy's wares. she tilted her head some as she watched a bit interested by this. Were human's really like this? Well at least the ones in this area.

The ones in the wooded area seems to get along with each other much better than those here. Zaiaku was quite astounded by this discovery about how the humans act. Seeing a multitude of sides to just about every human she met. This scene was merely just another proof towards the inhumanity that is human.
Exp :: 241 | 3244
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Red hood, Yellow Sun *   Red hood, Yellow Sun * EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 12:27 pm

When my gaze lifts back up to her, I see that she continues along as if nothing had happened. This would be a testament to my abilities; I was able to see that my ‘becoming one’ with the area around me had worked as a good enough camouflage as to not rise suspicion with the woman. Still, I had decided to go ahead and strike up a conversation with her, so in that manner, I continue on to pursue her. By this time it seemed that the local politics had caught her attention. The tribes here were pretty rough for those who lived under their rule; I found myself pretty lucky for not being ostracized for being an outsider. Coming into the scene, I come to stand to her side with my arms folded, seemingly watching the same events that were unfolding before her. My gaze shifts them the men terrorizing the merchant, to the red hooded female as I would advise in my conversation starter, “it looks like you’re not from around here? A word of advice: it’s not really good to look at stuff like this. The desert clan seem like they’re paranoid of people standing up to them. If you watch or stare, it could draw unwanted attention to you.” I would motion to the people around us who would be used to this type of occurrence and pretending as if nothing were happening. Though I would appear and think I was human, what I thought to be my natural charm (Phase Shift, Low Charm) would be the half kami portion activated inside of me would radiate softly beneath my human traits without changing personas.

Persona: Jyn'Rai | Timeline: 20 AD (Before reaching Rajeh) | EXP: 302 / 3658 | Role: Adventurer
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

PostSubject: Re: Red hood, Yellow Sun *   Red hood, Yellow Sun * EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 4:55 pm

As she stood there and watched the terrorizing happen, she heard the words of a passer by. This one was the same person she saw who's foot was on the head of a midget. Eyeing him from the corner of her eye she heeded his words, though she didn't care. What could possibly terrorize her? Well that was as far as she thought, she didn't think that regular human's could do a thing against her. If they could then they simply just couldn't be regular humans. Though the charm worked only for the moment, Little Red's far to strong for such a low level technique to fully effect her in such a manner. She would turn her head to him and stare, this feeling it was just odd but she didn't like it. "For what reason would they be paranoid?" she stated as she glanced back towards the clan members. "They are quite feared from what it looks like, these beings here just walk on by as if nothing has occurred." she didn't care about those that are being terrorized, not that it mattered to her, she just found the whole situation interesting. That 'charm' was bugging her though, she could just feel that light energy just trying to effect her. "So who are you?" she asked.
Exp :: 241 | 3485
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Red hood, Yellow Sun *   Red hood, Yellow Sun * EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 8:09 pm

As things would turn out, it would seem as if there was a bit of a success in the fact that at least had her attention; that much was good considering the fact that she may very well be the type of person who might not be social enough to give me the time of day. With my statement, I’m rewarded two questions; I decide to answer them in order attempting to explain, “well… I guess controlling a group of people is a tricky thing. If just one person were to go ahead their establishment, it might incite the hearts of others. If they’re not careful, they could have a revolt on their hands, something that would be bad given the fact that they’re currently at war with other desert tribes that aren’t as hostile and demanding of their people.” Moving onto my name, I admit, “but, my name is Jyn’Rai; I’m a traveling from all over, amateur map maker, an adventurer of various things, and I guess a mage hunter.” Returning the question to her, I would inquire, “so what’s your name and where are you from?” From the looks of her, I would have guessed somewhere near Medius or the mountain area between Medius and The Desert Regions.

Persona: Jyn'Rai | Timeline: 20 AD (Before reaching Rajeh) | EXP: 227 / 3885 | Role: Adventurer
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

PostSubject: Re: Red hood, Yellow Sun *   Red hood, Yellow Sun * EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 11:45 pm

Listening to him she looked at him and blinked, then she looked back over to those that terrorized and kinda thought about what would happen to the city if it ended up in a civil war even while they were at war with other clans, and the twisted carnage that crossed her mind only caused a grin to form on her lips. she had then been asked of her name and where she came from. This person, Jyn'rai, seemed to have this light feel to him and it bugged her, but then again she already met another person who had an even greater light feel to them and she survived that. This one is an adventurer and even better a map maker so she could get some information out of him too.

Her attention shifted to this guy again as she would respond. "Zaiaku and i'm from someplace dark down south." though she quite literally meant down south as in straight down beneath their feet, but you really couldn't get that from what she said. "So a map maker eh? How many maps have you made so far?"
Exp ::200 | 3685
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Red hood, Yellow Sun *   Red hood, Yellow Sun * EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 5:03 pm

An eyebrow is raised at the grin that came as I found it a bit curious. Normally when I gave people warnings, they didn’t grin; they may have grimaced a little maybe, but not grinned. Either way, from her explanation, I am able to decipher that she’s from either further south than the desert. I didn’t know what was down there, but it was sure interesting to find someone from that area. “Zaiaku…” I repeat her name to make sure I had it in the manner she pronounced it as I often did when meeting new people. The question shifts to me in a manner that I hadn’t expected, but it was fine since I didn’t mind talking about stuff like my maps. I would admit, “well, I’ve actually been making my own maps between here and Mare Maris far on the east coast. Mostly it just covers the areas that I’ve traveled and the things I’ve come across. At the moment I’m not that confident that others would be able to read them, but they make perfect sense to me.” Deciding to stop there so that I wouldn’t be rambling, I inquire, “I know I just met you and everything, but do you mind if I ask you somewhat of a personal question.”

Persona: Jyn'Rai | Timeline: 20 AD (Before reaching Rajeh) | EXP: 225 / 4110 | Role: Adventurer
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

PostSubject: Re: Red hood, Yellow Sun *   Red hood, Yellow Sun * EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 2:11 pm

Mare Maris, that was an interesting name. A place she has yet to go to. Certainly it must be the next place she should go visit next. She needed to know more of this, of course she was planning to stay in this town a while at least to gather more intel on the going on's in the town. So he made maps so far mostly pertaining towards this place and Mare Maris. Well from the sound's of it he only just recently started it. But everyone has to start sometime, though this did peek her interest and she wanted to see his maps. She might be able to learn something from it. She'll probably leech to him for a bit and just extract what's in his mind.

He then decided to ask her a question that was pertaining towards asking her a personal question. She arched a brow and only responded. "I do not mind, only if you tell me something personal as well." she licked her lower lip a moment as she eyed him with lust with her eyes. placing her free hand upon her hip she would await what his question could be.
Exp ::204 | 3889
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Red hood, Yellow Sun *   Red hood, Yellow Sun * EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 4:39 pm

The response catches me a bit off guard; I didn’t know if it was flirting or just how she normally acted with the compounded condition of her lips being dry. She had a nice stance to her. Either way, I would be far from blushing but still recollect myself and cough into my fist before it would lower during my answer, “right. That sounds about fair.” Moving into my question, I don’t linger or beat around the bush as I inquire, “you wouldn’t happen to know how to use magic, would you? More specifically dark magic?” Because using magic was only common among special people, at least among humans, I figured special people were connected somehow. In asking this, I realized that my question would probably end up branching off into sub questions depending on the answer. The easy route would be if my intuition was wrong and she was a normal human. Then I could just answer her question normally, maybe try to flirt, then get on with the hunting I figured I was going to do earlier. If the answer was yet, then I would be casting my hopeless rod to see if she knew the man who I had been looking for all this time or at least had a lead in that direction.

Persona: Jyn'Rai | Timeline: 20 AD (Before reaching Rajeh) | EXP: 234 / 4344 | Role: Adventurer
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

PostSubject: Re: Red hood, Yellow Sun *   Red hood, Yellow Sun * EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 8:22 pm

Well the question wasn't as personal as she thought it was going to be. She had first figured it might have been pertaining towards something about her breasts or even something about her body in some sort of way, but no this was asking if she could use magic, more specifically if she could use dark magic. This confused her as she wasn't all to certain if it was dark magic or not. Maybe it was dark magic considering she was a demon of hell. One born from the very sin of the realms. Though her origin and origin of her magic was long lost along with her many memories from more than 20 years ago, who knows how long she has been alive.

She crossed her arms and her basket hooked on her right arm was in front of her as she pondered on it a moment and she then scratched her chin. "Honestly my dear, I'm not quite certain if it can be considered magic or even dark magic. I don't really know the origin of my abilities." She then shifted her hands to her hips and shifted her weight to one leg. "But I guess it's not something humans can do, so I guess it can be considered magic, so yes I can do magic, but as for it being dark magic, I'm not all too certain as to whether it is dark magic or not." Zaiaku would gaze at him. "Was that all your personal questions?"
Exp ::266 | 4,155
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Red hood, Yellow Sun *   Red hood, Yellow Sun * EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 9:10 pm

An exclamation spike flickers to the side of my head as I immediately hone in on it. After all, I was a pretty insightful person; it would be impossible for me to not notice. Though my appearance wouldn’t change on the outside, my internal me would be rubbing my chin and nodding several times with ‘I see’ being repeatedly murmured. Yes, it was at the time that she crossed her arms that her breast shifted! After that, she said something, though it was a bit vague what she actually said. It was probably something about a sale at the merchant district or something to that nature. Luckily for me, in the moments that I was distracted, Battousai and Jin caught most of what she was saying. I’m able to catch up for the most part; it was something else that kind of caught me off guard. She referred to humans as well… humans. I knew that obviously meant that she didn’t consider herself a human, which was interesting to say the least. When she asks if that was all, I would nod slowly and look towards her with a curious visage as I admit, “but I have a lot more now…” I continue, “but I guess before that, I’ll answer your question as promised…” I didn’t know if she really had one, but I would at least make good on my offer.

Persona: Jyn'Rai | Timeline: 20 AD (Before reaching Rajeh) | EXP: 248 / 4592 | Role: Adventurer
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

PostSubject: Re: Red hood, Yellow Sun *   Red hood, Yellow Sun * EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 9:19 pm

Giving her the chance to finally answer her question she couldn't help but sneer a grin to her face as her eyes held this demonic kind of lust, more so a yearning for something. Now that she had her chance to ask her question she had to ask it in a subtle way, in a certain way that she would still get her point across without really coming off as desperate or anything of that sort. But if it came off that way, then so be it. She eyed him once more like a piece of meat, her eyes stopping though at his hip line. "It's more so two questions then simple just one, but I think it's fairly easy to answer. So tell me..." her eyes sharpened on his as she never lost that devilish grin of hers. "How big are you? As well are you still a virgin?" Now her question was bit personal compared to his questions, but he was the one who started with the personal questions. So it was only fair that she would retort with a personal question as well. She wondered though how he'd take her question, it's not really something a woman, though as demonic she may be she is still a woman, would just come up an ask a guy.
Exp ::230 | 4,385
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Red hood, Yellow Sun *   Red hood, Yellow Sun * EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 10:02 pm

While she was looking at me in a manner that made even a highly social person like me a little shy, the question about her referring to people as humans was still in the back of my mind. The thought that she might not be a human made me worry if, with that gaze, she might want to eat me. With her initial comments, it seemed in all fairness that she asked two questions since I had started out with two questions instead of the promised one that I originally asked for. When the question comes out, it catches me completely off guard as somewhat surprised expression would hint on my face as I register the question asked speaking first, “big...? Oh... oh!”

Wow.

I am a bit taken aback on how straightforward the question is, almost to the point where it should cause concern. Luckily the word ‘should’ is in there and the question brought more blood flow south then it did up to where the brain and the thinking took place. A grin comes to my face as I accept this as a present for having good karma and I answer, “no, I’m no virgin, but when you ask it like that, I would have to estimate that I’m average.” I wasn’t huge, but I also didn’t go around looking at naked men a lot, so I figured what I had was about right. Taking the conversation a step further, I comment, “since I’m not sure if I properly answered your question and because I have a few more questions for you, we can talk somewhere else and you can see for yourself.”

Persona: Jyn'Rai | Timeline: 20 AD (Before reaching Rajeh) | EXP: 291 / 4883 | Role: Adventurer
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

PostSubject: Re: Red hood, Yellow Sun *   Red hood, Yellow Sun * EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 11:45 pm

She pondered on his offer about going some and he can ask her more question's and she could see it herself. She shifted her eyes up now her grin had disappeared the moment he said he wasn't a virgin. It didn't seem all that exciting anymore. "hmm... maybe but I'd rather walk around this town a bit more. I wanna see more of it so we can just walk." She stated as she looked back to where the tribal clans men were, they were done with torturing the merchant and moved on with their daily business. She looked a little upset that the clan's men has left as she then looked back at her friend here. Jyn'rai was his name. "Well come on, you get to show me around mr. map maker." she stated as she got next to him and looped her arm around his arm and smiled as she would urge him to take the lead.

He did seem like he knew the place a bit better than she did, plus he was a map maker so he should know more about this place at least she assumed that he did. He probably had some intel about the clansmen also, but she'd figure she should let him ask his questions first.
Exp ::221 | 4,606
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Red hood, Yellow Sun *   Red hood, Yellow Sun * EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 5:52 pm

For a moment, I wondered if I had said something wrong. I understood that it was a good idea of me to have said I was a virgin; I didn’t understand it, but I realized I probably missed a good opportunity. Crap. From there is seemed like I was rapidly heading in the direction of the friend zone as we went from talking about the size of my girth to taking a leisurely walk through the city. Still, not all was lost as I figured I could still ask a few more questions while sauntering along with her. The proximity isn’t rejected as she loops her arm around my own. Showing her around would be a bit tricky since I was new here myself, but I would do my best answering with a, “yeah… sure.” Deciding on an arbitrary direction to proceed, I would begin walking along the road in a direction that led into the city. The large palace would be elevated to visible heights above the other surrounding structures in the far distance near the actual center of the city.

“I think I might be a virgin,” I correct in jokingly before abandoning that ship and asking. “So when we were talking just now, you mentioned something about humans? Are you not a human yourself or something? You look pretty normal to me… well, not ‘normal’ normal but not like a monster or anything.”

Persona: Jyn'Rai | Timeline: 20 AD (Before reaching Rajeh) | EXP: 256 / 5139 | Role: Adventurer
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

PostSubject: Re: Red hood, Yellow Sun *   Red hood, Yellow Sun * EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 11:27 am

She would begin her walk with him as she head him try and correct himself about him being a virgin and she would just shake her head at the lame attempt. "We'll see how you're luck fares by the end of this." she stated to him after that he would then ask her a question about her humanity and she would look at him a moment, a bit impressed that he payed enough attention to realize that based on solely what she was saying. Normally people never really caught onto that, well it seems like this one has a bigger brain than the others. So far she had currently met quite the interesting kinds of people, but she was wanting to add more to her list. "Would it scare you if I said I wasn't?" she asked as she gazed at him while she walked, her brown eyes merely staring at him and just for a second a mere split second they turned ghostly white and reverted back to their normal appearance. It was fun to say the least to put a spook in people's souls make them run in terror. She kinda missed doing that back in the forest, out here it maybe possible, but she'd have to learn the area first.
Exp ::226 | 4,832
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Red hood, Yellow Sun *   Red hood, Yellow Sun * EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 6:13 pm

When she shifts her gaze to mine, I turn mine to her and notice the change in her eyes. Though it was a neat trick, I had previously met a dark mage who could make people’s skin peel off their bodies, so it wasn’t something that would make me too uncomfortable; it just let me know that she had some abilities. As someone who grew up with a void mage I was fairly accustomed to the use of magic. I look back forwards as I shake my head and answer, “no… it wouldn’t scare me. It would just make you different I guess…” Still, like the virgin question, I figured it would probably be more of a turn on for her if I were scared by her; I started to wonder if I should play coy on some things with her. Still, I continue, “something tells m you’d probably get a giggle out of me freaking out though.” I grin at this. “For all I know, you could be a delusional mage who’s learned enough that they consider themselves something greater,” I state, “which wouldn’t be too bad. People who are adept at magic are few and far between. I guess if you can do that thing with your eyes, you’re pretty special.” I inquire, “but I guess I can ask, are all people from where you are special, or are you special among them?”

Persona: Jyn'Rai | Timeline: 20 AD (Before reaching Rajeh) | EXP: 244 / 5383 | Role: Adventurer
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

PostSubject: Re: Red hood, Yellow Sun *   Red hood, Yellow Sun * EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 3:15 am

She could only laugh at what he said, surely he was quite the perceptive one. "You human are by far the most interesting one I have met!" she was enjoying this talk with him as she would pinch at his cheek. "I may just mark you as mine by the end of this if you keep this up." she winked at him as she would lean her head upon his shoulder as she looked ahead. Her eyes scanning about the human's that walked passed, various devious thoughts floated through her mind, but her purpose here wasn't to cause havoc, no not yet, it was to gather information. "I'd like to personally think that I am quite special above all those other things of where I am from." her own demon pride kinda kicking in at this point as she, like other demons, usually thought themselves to be quite special compared to others. Least it only kept in effect until that demon as beaten by another.

Zaiaku was kept entertained by this person, though as she clung to his arm she kept that odd feeling from him. Though she'll find that out sooner or later, she could probably trick him to tell her all she wanted to hear. Of course though she was going to have as much fun as she possibly can with this.
Exp ::247 | 5079
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Red hood, Yellow Sun *   Red hood, Yellow Sun * EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 2:03 pm

The compliment coaxes the grin on my face as I was glad I actually seemed to answer something in a way that she liked. My elevated mood might have had something to do with the soft body of the vixen clinging to me as well. I had no clue what this marking was, but I wondered if it felt good. “Heh, is that right? I might like that…” I comment to myself based on her comment. When she answers on her being special, I nod and admit, “hmm… I guess that’s sounds about right.” That much made sense. It made sense that that someone like her who showed signs of being an egomaniac would find themselves special when compared to others. In thinking about it, that might have been a silly question or bad wording. I wondered if I should attempt to put it a different way. I eventually decide that I could just assume that she was something of interest as there was something telling me that she was probably pretty special regardless. It was a hard thing to measure for myself, since I didn’t consider myself special, though my other personas could do a few magic tricks. Generally, the population found anyone who could perform magic as being special since the vast majority of humans were unskilled in arcane arts. Speaking on what she’s said thus far, I conclude, “so special above all others… that would make you the Queen. I wonder if I should refer to your as Your Highness.”

Persona: Jyn'Rai | Timeline: 20 AD (Before reaching Rajeh) | EXP: 278 / 5661 | Role: Adventurer
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

PostSubject: Re: Red hood, Yellow Sun *   Red hood, Yellow Sun * EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 12:50 am

She lifted her head from her shoulders to look at him. She had a grin upon her face. "Queen eh? I like the sound of that. It holds such a nice ring to it." this guy was really just hamming it up, trying to play into her favor and gain something from her. From the looks of it though it seemed like he may succeed in what he wanted. Though Zaiaku looked around the area they were in that. It changed a little from before it seemed like they were getting closer towards the center of the village where the more interesting group of people seemed to gather. Mostly the clansmen seemed to populate this particular area of the village. She could just tell that these were more violent people that those that would be considered civilians. These people had this air about them that just easily gave off that they thought themselves better than other people. Come on now, whats this area here? These people seem all mean looking."
Exp ::193 | 5272
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Red hood, Yellow Sun *   Red hood, Yellow Sun * EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 5:28 pm

In our walking, I hadn’t realized how close we seemed to come into the center of the village. As she speaks, I gaze up and notice that we were pretty close to the palace area. Judging by the denizens of the area, I would make the comment, “we’re probably in the area where much of the clans militia live… it would make sense for them to be closer to the core of the city with the regular civilians surrounding them.” There was probably a military strategy in there somewhere. I would shift my gaze to her and comment, “there’s probably nothing of interest here, maybe we should head back and go another route. There’s a pretty good tavern district towards the portion of the city.” In the background, there comes a, “you there. How much for your wench? Your taxes will be letting me try her for free.” Attempting to ignore the fact that I may have just been mistaken for a pimp by a large tribal type, I would pretend as if I hadn’t heard while pointing the other way, “I think there’s some cool stuff that way, let’s go…” I definitely did not want to shorten my stay in the village because of a misunderstanding. Deep inside of the core like this, picking a fight wasn’t a smart option and misunderstandings were better left avoided. I would attempt to move with the red hooded young lady, hoping that she wouldn’t be distracted by the two or three men pointing towards us from a distance of about ten or so yards and making verbal preparations to come and address us.

Persona: Jyn'Rai | Timeline: 20 AD (Before reaching Rajeh) | EXP: 296 / 5957 | Role: Adventurer
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

PostSubject: Re: Red hood, Yellow Sun *   Red hood, Yellow Sun * EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 5:41 pm

Oh so this is where most of the clansmen were located, well that would explain why this area was just filled with that snotty 'im better than you' kind of feel. Zaiaku would look at him a moment as he spoke and she just nodded her head and gave an 'ooo' response. "Interesting." she just stated as she would look back towards staring at the people around her, though she heard the voice of someone asking about a wench. She blinked and scrunched her brows together in confusion as she turned her head some, this twitching feeling in her head. Though before she fully looked that way he had pointed somewhere else saying there was cool stuff that way. "Cool stuff really?" her attention had been fully away enough for her to look in the direction that Jyn'rai wanted her to go. She wanted to see 'cool' things so she kinda lugged him a little wanting to quickly get there. "Lets move a bit quicker come on. Don't let me get bored now!" She also was unaware of the people that were pointing at them and wanting to come to address them.
Exp ::219 | 5491
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Red hood, Yellow Sun *   Red hood, Yellow Sun * EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 6:01 pm

Paraphrasing the conversation of the three clansmen of interest, one would ask something along the lines of ‘did he just ignore me right now’ as another one would answer, ‘I think he did. You got disrespected on your home turf, yo. You gonna let him get away from that?’ while the other would remark something along the lines of, ‘damn, that bitch got some nice titties, yo. I think I need to holla at them.’ Among grunts and patting each other to signal the approach, they would move from their current position and head towards us even as we were moving away from that area. One of the large tribal men would call out, “halt! You: with the white hair and the wench with the breast! Stop or die!”

Luckily, it seemed that the hooded young lady was interested in the cool things that I had promised. The main issue with that was that I had no idea what was cool to her. It was hard to read her completely and I had just meat her; the warning to not let her get bored was something I wanted to pay attention to. Moving along briskly with her, I would make the comment, “yes, My Queen. Just so I’ll know, what types of things do you like to get into?”

Persona: Jyn'Rai | Timeline: 20 AD (Before reaching Rajeh) | EXP: 233 / 6190 | Role: Adventurer
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

PostSubject: Re: Red hood, Yellow Sun *   Red hood, Yellow Sun * EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 6:13 pm

Them voices just echoed past her ears, she heard it but she didn't pay any mind to it. Just what was this cool stuff that he thought was this way? She really did like the ring of Queen coming out of his mouth, her being recognized as a queen. Such devious thoughts of take over quickly transferred through her mind. Having these humans bowing down at her feet, it kinda made her tingle on the inside. She licked her lips as she responded back. "A variety of things I guess. We'll just have to see what it is. It changes a lot those depends on what my mood is at the time." she just went about this completely ignoring those that were trying to get their attention.
Exp ::137 | 5628
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Red hood, Yellow Sun *   Red hood, Yellow Sun * EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 6:30 pm

“Just like a woman,” I chuckle at the fact that her mood and what she liked to do changed based on arbitration. Still, I was glad she apparently couldn’t hear what I was hearing. I knew very well that there probably wasn’t another white haired male in the village, but I really didn’t want to turn around. With that, I had two goals, evade the clansman and find some cool stuff. With a light smile, I would say, “then I guess we should hurry if you to see the cool things.” With that, I would attempt to take off running, while she was clinging to me, so that we would be running together. If that were successful, then we would find ourselves half knowingly in a foot chase. If my movements were to rapidly increase, then the clansmen would pick up the pace as well and even draw weapons at the sight of insolence from a civilian disobeying their command. It would be during this time that I would have to rely on how much I had learned about this city’s structure in such a short amount of time to lead me in a path to evade the guardsman; the first order of business would be sharp turns and ducking into crowds and alley ways.

Persona: Jyn'Rai | Timeline: 20 AD (Before reaching Rajeh) | EXP: 228 / 6418 | Role: Adventurer
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

PostSubject: Re: Red hood, Yellow Sun *   Red hood, Yellow Sun * EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 7:08 pm

So he now wanted to hurry with their movements. She eyed him, she really wasn't in the mood to full on run in heels, but she kept up with him anyway. He most likely knew that they were being followed, she knew as well she just choose to ignore it particularly though she thought they were speaking with someone else and not them. As they started running she heard the sound's of weapon's being drawn it had such a nice ring to it, but it came to her knowledge, which she still choose not to make it known that she knew, that they were being chased. "You know running in heel's is not a good thing. I do not mind walking." she complained about the running, plus she didn't want to break a hell either.
Exp ::144 | 5772
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Red hood, Yellow Sun *   Red hood, Yellow Sun * EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 6:55 pm

‘So what’s what that clicking sound had been…’ When her words come in, I realize that I hadn’t put into account that she was wearing heels; early I had noticed since wearing those types of footwear because for some reason it had caused her ass to shift a certain way that I hadn’t seen from other women. Her stance was set off a certain ay due to the shoes which was a new experience for me since I didn’t often see women wearing that type of foot apparel due to its complexities in walking. In the flight mode, I hadn’t neglected that fact, thus after the complaint I oblige her swiftly by slowing down. Around this time, we would have come into a back alley. I look down and agree, “oh, yeah… that’s right” noticing that that they didn’t seem the move comfortable shoes to run in. I look back up and comment, “then we should…” I am cut off as a spear lands planted into the desert ground to our immediate side. My gaze shifts down to it as I frown, “aw crap.” Looking up, I would see that the men had caught up with one in ‘post spear chucking’ stance. As he stands up and dusts his hands off, I look the other way and realize that we were boxed in with buildings and boxes further down the alley in a dead end fashion. A frown comes to my lips as I was bothered that I would have to deal with this; I had already tried to run and a weapon had been drawn, so there was no need to attempt to talk this one out. Battousai speaks internally and tells me that from his observation he should be able to take all three at once. Speaking back internally to him, I would confirm, ‘good, cause I don’t want to look bad in front of such a pretty lady’; with that, I prepare for the need to have to phase shift. My right arm lifts and in a strong-arm type manner, guards Zaiku with a gesture for her to stay back as I assure in a confident manner, “please wait a while, My Queen. I think I’ll have to deal with a nuisance that has just come up. It shouldn’t take long…” If she were to accept at least that, then I could get to business, since at this point, I didn’t know if she had any offensive capabilities.

Persona: Jyn'Rai | Timeline: 20 AD (Before reaching Rajeh) | EXP: 424 / 6852 | Role: Adventurer
Back to top Go down
Kaguyalover
Intern
Intern
Kaguyalover

PostSubject: Re: Red hood, Yellow Sun *   Red hood, Yellow Sun * EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 7:53 pm

Yay they came to a halt and the aching of her feet had halted for the moment and she could relax with just walking for a while, maybe she could consider in getting herself some new footwear, but she also wanted something fashionable might be a while before she'd end up finding something like that for her. She was mostly relishing in the fact that they no longer had to run, that is until a spear nearly hit them. Her eyes shifted over to the spear with a blank stare as she then looked back towards Jyn'rai' with this sort of 'they did not just throw that at us' kind of expression. She looked to the ones that had been chasing them for a while and only gave a 'tch' noise as she fixed her hood a little. Her hands moved down to her hips as she herself wasn't pleased with this and Jyn'rai called her a queen again. She might just mark him after all as she giggled some and waved her fingers. "Do what you gotta do." She'll let him handle the buffon's plus it'll be interesting to see what happens, she herself didn't have to worry, while technically she didn't have an offensive abilities, that didn't mean she was powerless.
Exp ::230 | 6,002
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Red hood, Yellow Sun *   Red hood, Yellow Sun * EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 8:40 pm

I was a bit happy that she would let me handle this instead of providing some other type of answer; women weren’t always easy to read. I knew Eri would have attacked by now, so I was accustomed to the idea that a woman may want to fight as well. Luckily I’m saved that type of interference when she gives me the simple go ahead to take care of business. I could tell that she was getting a kick out of that queen thing; maybe I was doing something right? Either way, my attention shifts forwards as the men would already be entering into the mouth of the alleyway heading towards us speaking various threats about how we should not have ran and to prepare for something referred to as the pain train. Mentally I advise Battousai that he was up, to which he cynically complains about over hyping his abilities. I give a slight chuckle inwardly and Battousai finally decides to switch places with me.

A bright light flashes in the alley way as I perform my Phase Shift causing my body to shift and change into the form of Battousai where my hair grew slightly longer, my muscle tone and body condensed to become more ripped and slender as opposed to thick and my eyes glowed slightly more red. It wouldn’t be a huge change from my previous form, just enough to put Battousai in the comfort of his own form. A red tint hangs in the air with the Phase Shift as a weak bind is thrust on the males in front of me.

Now manifest into this world, I had my objective before me. I didn’t consider myself one to fight for sport but rather for survival and the protection of the host body. By the time the clansmen realized their discomfort of the weak bind, my body would have thrust forwards increasing my overall attributes once (Possessed Strength) and my speed twice (Speed Burst). To my advantage, the men here were normal humans, so I didn’t have to do anything too flashy; the bind would hold them well enough coupled with the element of surprise. The first male who had thrown his spear and was now weaponless would be targeted first and cut in my passing. In my passing I would get behind them to cut off the exit of the alley’s entrance. It was a given to m that since they had seem my face, I couldn’t let them live. After passing by the first, a red line forms at his neck where his chest armor did not cover. The line bursts as blood and parts of his throat falls from the place as his eyes roll back and he falls forwards. In his falling, I would still be in motion. My blade would swiftly slash upwards sending a force of wind towards the trio (Winged Slash), causing the sandy grounds below to shoot up dust and sand in their direction, hindering their visibility and kicking up dust in the alleyway. The next step forward places me between the two clansmen on either side with me standing over the body of the fallen first having memorized their positions and postures. I slash in an arching manner diagonally up and out to my left, aiming for the neck to cut the audibility of the victim. The attack hits its target and in turning I duck and slash low, knocking the third male from his feet with a slight sound before I step forwards and thrust my blade down, pinning the male at his neck to the ground with my blade. As the dust begins to clear, pools of blood start to spread out from beneath the three, now dead bodies. While slashing my blade to the side to clean it of blood, I channel my Ki and emit another exert that causes even more dust to fill around us, almost as a smoke screen. The blade is flipped in a reverse manner in my palm and thrust behind me, sliding it into its sheath. With that, I do not linger as I dash toward the young lady who had stayed back in all of this. I had to get out of here and according to Jyn’Rai, she was to come as well. Approaching her at an abnormal rate of speed, I swiftly scoop her up in my arms. My feet push off from the ground and my body ascends upwards to the rooftop of the side building. Landing on the roof, I run along the roof tops to put distance between the dusty back alley and ourselves. In the form of Battousai, I would be more focused on the next objective than being social like Jyn’Rai.

Persona: Battousai | Timeline: 20 AD (Before reaching Rajeh) | EXP: 840 / 7692 | Role: Adventurer

Last edited by aѕceпxion on Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Red hood, Yellow Sun *   Red hood, Yellow Sun * Empty

Back to top Go down

Red hood, Yellow Sun *
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next