Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lost Chapters: Prides Dark Heart

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Pennywise

Rep! : 26

Lost Chapters: Prides Dark Heart Empty
PostSubject: Lost Chapters: Prides Dark Heart   Lost Chapters: Prides Dark Heart EmptyThu May 19, 2011 12:59 pm

Lost Chapters
I
Prides Dark Heart

Some people say that our lives are like books. Or sometimes volumes of books, each part of it holding a different secret, a different bit of the person within. Sometimes, the important person in that story isn’t always the protagonist. Sometimes it’s the antagonist. Or even just that little side character you didn’t notice. However one thing we all have to remember about books is that long before they’re published and set into print, they are edited. Parts of the book are removed. Now you may think that these parts of the book couldn’t have been important, otherwise they would have made the cut. But there are disagreements. One must always remember that it doesn’t take much to change life and put it on a totally new direction. The pebble in the road. The wagon ‘s wheel hits it. Is that wagon still moving in the same direction? No. The path has been altered slightly. Slightly. But again. It doesn’t take much to push something in a whole new direction. Much like this. These “ lost chapters”, that never made the edit, can sometimes shine a totally new light on a person within.

For Jack’s life. He had plenty of these. Pages that never made the “ cut” of his life. The first of these that you shall learn about however is the initial scene with the desire demon. Jack had captured her and taken them both to the basement of an old ruin. Placed her on the table and had her held down. His sword through her leg. Moving on from that may have painted Jack in a more sympathetic light for what happened next. But the details of which may change that opinion…

Word Count: 285
EXP: 334
PWC:285
Back to top Go down
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Pennywise

PostSubject: Re: Lost Chapters: Prides Dark Heart   Lost Chapters: Prides Dark Heart EmptyThu May 19, 2011 1:07 pm

“ I don’t want to hurt you anymore than is necessary, just give me the location and I’ll end your suffering now. Good deal no?”.

She looked at him Pride drained there was little fight left in her, yet somehow she still managed to hold onto herself. Keeping her form spilling the beans. Jack rolled up his sleeves and began to circle her, a predator looking onto his prey and deciding just what method of which to attack. She merely spoke out. “ I know what you are doing, your draining my pride, my honour, you think it’ll make it easier for you, but it won’t we’ve already been trained to resist it”. He smirked, interesting little bit of information. Already the leader of Desire had been taking steps to train her clan members against the influence of Pride. “ Oh that’s alright…you see when it comes down to pain….everyone abandons their pride and honour in the end…just to make it stop…just for that sweet release…”. She shuddered. He felt fear. And god well she should be. He grasped the hilt of the sword jutting out of her leg and twisted it.

She howled. Screamed out like a broken animal. “ My my, did that hurt you THAT much?….well I don’t think you’ll be lasting much under me then little girl”. Those eyes, and the darkness, scanning her body much like a researching. If there was something to be said for Jack. He certainly took pride in his work. No matter what that work might be.

Word Count:264
    Exp: 287
    PWC: 264
Back to top Go down
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Pennywise

PostSubject: Re: Lost Chapters: Prides Dark Heart   Lost Chapters: Prides Dark Heart EmptyThu May 19, 2011 1:25 pm

He drew the sword from her leg, another scream, but it would be naught compared to what was yet to come. He moved down to her feet, Stabbing the blade in at the base of her ankle. More screams. But this time they would continue, as he didn’t stop. To understand what he was doing one would have to think in butchers terms. He slowly began to cut upwards. Slicing in between the stretches of bone that would make up her leg, moving up to her knee. And then stopping. He removed the sword here. Blood flooding the table. At this point her death was inevitable. Jack was no healer. And her blood loss would eventually be too much. She would fall to these wounds. But he’d make sure to cause as much agony before hand. Lifted the blade again. Then. Stab into the knee. This scream was wild. Nothing that would come from an intelligent creature. Something bore of a pure primal instinct. He stopped there. Looked at her straight in the eyes.

“ Have you decided to give me the location of your hide out yet?”.

She looked thoughtful for a moment. Almost. Begging. But there was no mercy in these eyes of his. Not for her. Not for anyone really. He wanted that location. And so long as she withdrew it from him. Pain was going to be her only reward. Her only salvation. He twisted the sword in her knee. As if the damage wasn’t great enough to that leg it only worsened now. He ripped the blade out. And then stabbed in again above the knee. Ready to make some more cuts.

Word Count:277
    EXP: 300
    PWC:277
Back to top Go down
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Pennywise

PostSubject: Re: Lost Chapters: Prides Dark Heart   Lost Chapters: Prides Dark Heart EmptyThu May 19, 2011 1:33 pm

“ You know..”

He said in a rather curious and friendly tone, examining the point of his sword. “ I’ve never fully understood why people hate rats…personally…I think in comparison to other rodents…the rat…is relatively smart…”. He gestured all around him. “ There are many Oni in this place like rats…when a larger predator approaches, they hide in the dark. Waiting until its left…to feed on the scraps…..and that would be you..”.
    He placed both hands on the table above her shoulders. “ Hehehe….do you want to be scraps?…do you want to be food for the demons that come after I leave?…I doubt they’ll be so kind as to kill you before they eat you”. She shook her head. “ I don’t think…they’d find me before I bled out”. He grinned. The one advantage he had over her was knowing that, they already did know. He could sense them outside. Just waiting for him to leave so they could pounce on her. “ Lets find out shall we?”. Jack moved down to her mutilated leg, and then, roughly cut off a piece of her flesh, allowing bone to show through. Her screams still came, but now quieter, whether it be through her tearing her vocal chords by screaming so much before. Or just the onset of blood loss.

He flopped the piece of leg, dangling it in front of her face before approaching a window in the basement, throwing it upwards and outside. Her eyes were on that window, just as his. As several of the oni outside pounced upon it. Clawing at each other for a piece. Her eyes widened.

“…Ok..I’ll tell you, just. Promise me you’ll kill me right?”.

Jack grinned.

“ Haven’t you heard? I keep my promises”.

Word Count:291
    Exp:329
    PWC:291

Back to top Go down
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Pennywise

PostSubject: Re: Lost Chapters: Prides Dark Heart   Lost Chapters: Prides Dark Heart EmptyFri May 20, 2011 5:40 pm

And indeed, he did kill her. A quick death, suitable considering all the pain she had went through up till this point. Regardless, the beasts were hungry and it was tempting just to leave the body here and let them have their way with it. However, there was that little itching of pride again, the part of it that represented honour demanded that he give her at least a decent burial in comparison to how he had treted her body only moments again. It was just flesh and bone now. The person that had been had already departed, there was no real reason for him to do it other than...well the fact she had been a tough one to crack. Resisted right up until the end when she was faced with a worse prospect than death and betrayal. He hefted the body over his shoulder again, the blood slowly dripping dwon from the wounds he had infliced during the torture. He didn't much mind though. He was used to blood and already had some on him from the actual act of the torture itself. Outside he'd found some piles of rubble, laying down her body and moving them out of the way, it took him the good portion of two hours in all to clear it, then place her body, and then rebuild the rubble in a sufficent pattern so that any beastie who came would have a hard time getting to her now rotting flesh.

" Enjoy your rest~".

Exp:263
Back to top Go down
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Pennywise

PostSubject: Re: Lost Chapters: Prides Dark Heart   Lost Chapters: Prides Dark Heart EmptySat May 21, 2011 5:11 pm

" A sleeping god, without a plan. Dreams of a world. Devoid of Man. In his eyes, death doth reap. So pray to god. That he doth sleep".

It was begining to annoy him now. Jack had made it back to the seat of pride only to find it devoid of all life. Of all sign of habitance. Well at least ofr a few days. Jowans regular ass print on the throne was still there. But nought could he sense of his kin. The others had clearly left on another exhibition to try and hunt down the remaining members of Ceilas group. And perhaps thats what had caused the thoughts to start creeping in. They were annoying. Paracitic and yet. There they were. Ceilas talk of a dreaming god before she had killed herself. It had left a mark on him. A mark that brought about strange sense of.....he couldn't quite describe it. But it was all like the dawn again. As if something was missing. As if...that itch to know. To know just what had happened before. He was so sure he was older than the dawn. So sure there was more he had left to remember. And yet with Jowan and the others. He had forsaken the search. Only to have it imprinted upon him once more by the leader of the Lords of Madness. He stayed here in the seat, thinking. He would need to go to the human world soon enough, For Jowan.

And for himself.
Exp:261
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost Chapters: Prides Dark Heart   Lost Chapters: Prides Dark Heart Empty

Back to top Go down

Lost Chapters: Prides Dark Heart
Page 1 of 1