Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Permissions Boards / Archived

Go down 
+10
Kazatul
Soothesayer
Rune
Lydeck
aѕceпxion
Ashurei
Pennywise
LittleMariko
Kiun
Shintre
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Shintre
Admin
Admin
Shintre

Rep! : 24

Permissions Boards / Archived Empty
PostSubject: Permissions Boards / Archived   Permissions Boards / Archived EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 4:29 pm

i will handle life path and approval issues (that don't have their own boards) here.

path updates
- include checkpoint you're going for
- include your PWC in that path
- mirror the checkpoint objectives and explain how your character reached them
- include any additional information

Last edited by Shintre on Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:02 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kiun
Intern
Intern
Kiun

Rep! : 10

PostSubject: Re: Permissions Boards / Archived   Permissions Boards / Archived EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 6:24 am

Yo Shin. I need Permission for 3 things, and I'll get the little stuff out of the way first:

1.) I don't know where else to ask this since I still don't see a Shin Shoppe thread 'cause I'm blind like a bitch and all, but can I purchase an Affinity Seal for the Support Package? I'll do the whole buying thing like right after you approve it since I'm like, 4 TEXP away from the 50 I need and all.

2.) Is there anyway I can get like, a Lute or Shamisen or something for my character? Like, can I buy some random other weapon and use the Special Blacksmith Services to transform it into an instrument thing? Since I'm going to be predominantly using the Sound Package and all I kinda' wanted an instrument weapon.

3.) The big one and main question: I'm at 25k PWC for Merchant-eering, so I was wondering if I could do that approval thing and get my bonus now. For the first 25k PWC, I've done...
-Bought Stuff on behalf of other Members on more than 2 seperate occassions.
-Done a dozen or so job threads of doing that Merchant thing.
-Essentially every thread except for one so far has been involved in the whole merchant thing. Selling shit, buying shit. The works like.
-Since it's a one-off path it's not very specific so I'm not entirely sure if this all works or not. If not it's cool and I'll just do something more explicitly merchant-like.

Main permissions questions in bold and the like.
Back to top Go down
Shintre
Admin
Admin
Shintre

PostSubject: Re: Permissions Boards / Archived   Permissions Boards / Archived EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 8:45 am

1 - ya
2 - ya, use deformation/transformation for that
3 - chkpt 1 approved. gj.
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
LittleMariko

Rep! : 31

PostSubject: Re: Permissions Boards / Archived   Permissions Boards / Archived EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 2:33 pm

Checking in with my checkpoints!

Leader of Men (Role: Hunter) [At first checkpoint, requesting promotion to Pack Hunter]
> Was raised in a pack during history threads. Lost pack and became a solo hunter.
> Currently in a thread hunting with other members.
> Current leader of 2-3 other member's characters IC
> Has claimed land/building in the name of future organization
> Has interacted with other members in the name of improving connections and holdings

Paramour (Role: Paramour) [5k words away first checkpoint, trying to see if I'm on the right track]
> Learned the concept of sex slavery while in heck
> Has claimed building to start brothel in
> Has completed a number of direct job quests (i.e. actually going out and seducing people and getting paid for it)
> Has a small, local clientele
> Has begun work gathering females to stock brothel with
> Has had sexual relations with 2-3 other member-characters
Back to top Go down
Shintre
Admin
Admin
Shintre

PostSubject: Re: Permissions Boards / Archived   Permissions Boards / Archived EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 11:24 am

checkpoint 1 for LoM approved
checkpoint 1 for independence approved
Back to top Go down
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Pennywise

Rep! : 26

PostSubject: Re: Permissions Boards / Archived   Permissions Boards / Archived EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:10 pm

Yo Shin, I kind of hit Checkpoint 3 well before this thread was put up. Stuck the stuff in my updates BUT I'll reissue them considering this board is now up for the express purpose of that.

Checkpoint 1:
54,000 at last count. Also. Leader of Men.
> Awakened after the dawn with Hanabi. Joined the Lords of Pride after year 1
> Did tasks for the Lord of Pride Jowan, investigations, attacks on other demons
> Wiped out the clan of desire and accidently started a clan war between Pride and Madness.
> Killed Jowan, took over as the leader of Pride. Claiming the Seat of Pride as his own

Checkpoint 2:
> Made peace with Madness, forming an alliance with its leader.
> Made an alliance with Fear and Sloth respectively.
> Began to hunt the demon of Gluttony.
> Organised Fear + Sloth into a militia

Checkpoint 3
> Began rapid expansion
> Invaded lands of Rage Clan
> Killed leader of Rage, and absorbed Clan into the alliances, setting up a puppet leader under him.
> Spread fear and dominance throughout local lands.
Back to top Go down
Shintre
Admin
Admin
Shintre

PostSubject: Re: Permissions Boards / Archived   Permissions Boards / Archived EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:20 pm

checkpoint 1 approved
follow new format updated in 1st post for the additional checkpoints
Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

Rep! : 2

PostSubject: Re: Permissions Boards / Archived   Permissions Boards / Archived EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 5:59 pm

You added new effects to transformations. I am requesting permission to change "hasten" on my second transformation to "transmerge".

This is slightly important since it would change the date edited on my last bio before the saga started. Is there that much of a difference between hasten and transmerge?
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Rep! : 56

PostSubject: Re: Permissions Boards / Archived   Permissions Boards / Archived EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 8:12 pm

path updates
Include checkpoint you're going for:
Leader
Include your PWC in that path:
Mirror the checkpoint objectives and explain how your character reached them:
"1 Declaration of Path: Gain info on the type of leader you strive to be. Role (1)"
Jyn is creating a clan based with its HQ at the Tonberry Mansion in the process of being claimed IC. He has interfaced with two other clans in the area and studied their make up as well as experiencing how things were run in Rajeh with the EDC.
Back to top Go down
Shintre
Admin
Admin
Shintre

PostSubject: Re: Permissions Boards / Archived   Permissions Boards / Archived EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 10:04 am

@ ash - you can make that change. it goes into effect @ the time of approval (which means now). this dun apply to the saga since it already started. dunno what ur talkin about changing the date of bio update, but also dun care enough to need you to explain it

@ kyro - chckpoint1 approved
Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

Rep! : 2

PostSubject: Re: Permissions Boards / Archived   Permissions Boards / Archived EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 10:34 am

path updates
Include checkpoint you're going for: Leader of Men
Include your PWC in that path: 26k
Leader of Men from my perspective involves learning about the humans, observing and documenting their actions and interactions, and reporting it back to the heavens. My first checkpoint has that completed, with the result focusing on me being far more involved in leading and protecting the human realm from the dark ones.

Checkpoint 2 objective : become more involved in politics and military action, serve as a giuding light and angel for those in need. Basically, be a half decent angel while posing as their god..
Back to top Go down
Shintre
Admin
Admin
Shintre

PostSubject: Re: Permissions Boards / Archived   Permissions Boards / Archived EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 11:44 am

chkpt 1 approved
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Rep! : 56

PostSubject: Re: Permissions Boards / Archived   Permissions Boards / Archived EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 10:11 pm

Requesting an extension on the quest that ends tomorrow; I don't believe that the time we were given minus the weekend was long enough to fulfill the objective. Please consider.

Kazatul wrote:
I would like to second that request on behalf of the Dragon Hunt quest. I just arrived, so I need more time for the dragon to come close enough for me to teleport onto his back and request that he become my pet and/or Home Guardian.

Rune wrote:
Lol, I'm with Kyro and Kaz too, though I'm not sure about the pet part...
Back to top Go down
Shintre
Admin
Admin
Shintre

PostSubject: Re: Permissions Boards / Archived   Permissions Boards / Archived EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 8:11 am

wish granted
Back to top Go down
Lydeck
Intern
Intern
Lydeck

Rep! : 5

PostSubject: Re: Permissions Boards / Archived   Permissions Boards / Archived EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 12:21 am

PATH UPDATE: RANK UP REQUEST
- Seeking: Leader of Men: #2
- 32,725 current WC

EVENTS:
#1. Lethe began his humble journey as a soldier for the Village of the Moon.
#2. Lethe performed a wide variety of assignments during his tenure there, ranging from basic patrol duty, guarding caravans, and enforcing the village laws.
#3. Lethe's commander, Teotl, recruited him for a dangerous mission, one which would help ensure the safety of the village.
#4. The mission was to destroy an age old demon that was plaguing the surrounding area. Teotl led a secret order of men known as the Order of the Moon.
#5. The battle was intense, and Teotl was killed along with most of his men, but not before Lethe was able to vanquish the demon.
#6. This battle unlocked Lethe's inner power of Samael, allowing him transformation.
#7. Lethe was promoted to Captain in the village guard.
#8. Lethe resigned his position, and instead took command over Teotl's remaining troops (10), seeking out a new home.
#9. Lethe and his new men found a primitive village that they were sent to by the forest hermit that helped them against the demon. This village was the Nogatii Tribes
#10. Lethe defeated their champion and became the leader of the tribes.
#11. Lethe has since conquered 2 territories in the name of the Nogatii Tribes.
Back to top Go down
Shintre
Admin
Admin
Shintre

PostSubject: Re: Permissions Boards / Archived   Permissions Boards / Archived EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 12:52 pm

first checkpoint approved
Back to top Go down
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Pennywise

PostSubject: Re: Permissions Boards / Archived   Permissions Boards / Archived EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 1:48 pm

Requesting Promotions for Lifepath: Leader of Men
Current PWC: 54,173

Checkpoint 2

Local recognition: After killing off the members of Pride and Desire. Jack gained slight infamy for himself amongst local demons.
Small Building:Jack after overthrowing Jowan, took control of the Seat of Pride. A ruined building in the underworld.
+10 Personel ( NS): As the current occupier of the Seat of Pride. Those who maintained the Seat, are now at his disposal.Usually used as messengers.
+ 1 Personel (S): Ceila. The debunked leader of madness, formed an alliance with Jack.

Checkpoint 3

Regional recognition: With aggressive expansion campaigns. Jack's infamy is increasing across the vast Null Plains.
+ 30 Personel (NS) : An alliance gained with Sloth and Fear has earned Jack access to their warriors and scouts.
+ 1 personel (S): Jonah, the leader of Fear and husband to the leader of Sloth, has become one of Jack's more reliable allies.

Declaring Intention to start Researcher Path: Demonic Magic and Lore ( Magical)

Checkpoint 1:
Blood Magic: Jacks interest in the dark arts has led him to begin deeper study of the magic.
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Permissions Boards / Archived   Permissions Boards / Archived EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 3:35 pm

If we defeat the dragon, would it be possible to take its head as a trophy as well as some of its scale to make dragon scale armor?
Back to top Go down
Soothesayer
Intern
Intern
Soothesayer

Rep! : 12

PostSubject: Re: Permissions Boards / Archived   Permissions Boards / Archived EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 11:30 pm

Permission to ask that a group quest be made? I don't mean to try and make my character the focus of things- but I've written about Alicia's tribe leaving for Mare Maris at some point. I think it'd be interesting to involve other players in doing so. As far as I've written, bandits have been a nonstop problem, and it could be like a low level quest for everyone to participate in since the tribe would have a small amount of wealth saved up.

Just an idea >_>; Apologies if I'm overstepping my bounds.
Back to top Go down
Kazatul
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazatul

Rep! : 19

PostSubject: Re: Permissions Boards / Archived   Permissions Boards / Archived EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 1:57 pm

Shin: Since Penny has requested to be an NPC Coordinator but has been lacking in Rep, I figure if he GMs this SIC, it will be an opportunity for you to evaluate his abilities as an NPC Coordinator.

As for the rewards, I figure the easiest way is to have the GM roll either the d10 then x10 in VC (Very Common) items or roll the d100 and each member that actively participates gets that result in VC items.

Personally, I think getting characters (the site members) involved in each other's storylines is a good idea and way to help ppl add unexpected twists to their plotlines.

Back to top Go down
Shintre
Admin
Admin
Shintre

PostSubject: Re: Permissions Boards / Archived   Permissions Boards / Archived EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 5:01 pm

@ all - purged ooc. dun put it on this board or i'll start neg reppin ya.
@ penny - checkpoint 2 approved for that amount of PWC (leader). repost for researcher path checkpoint 1 & include PWC. if you dun have at least 25k, come back when u do.
@ rune - i'll consider it and let you kno
@ sooth / psi - i'm considerin that too. i kno mariko said she wanted to NPC a quest. whether or not i can roll w/something like this w/penny depends 1st on if he wants to do it. not a bad idea tho. instead of asking if a quest can be made, make a quest and request it be run.

that should be everything. ty. come again.
Back to top Go down
Kazatul
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazatul

PostSubject: Re: Permissions Boards / Archived   Permissions Boards / Archived EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 6:18 pm

Shin: On the Checkpoint matter, I believe Jack is correct. The way the Life Path page reads is:

Checkpoint 1: Reached when you declare your path
Checkpoint 2: Reached at 25k PWC
Checkpoint 3: Reached at 50k PWC
Checkpoint 4: Reached at 75k PWC
* Reaching Checkpoint 4 completes the initial Path and then every 25k PWC afterwards would reach another checkpoint.

So at 50k PWC, he would correct to request Checkpoint 3 be approved. Adding in the "new" Checkpoint 1 threw everyone off.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Personal Request: Disruptive Shield --> Field
Originally I planned Disruptive Field to be an upgrade of Disruptive Shield, but the revised Tech Upgrade system does not allow for the additional of abilities, so I would like to request permission to refund Disruptive Shield. I will remove the ability and adjust my SP multiplier accordingly if approved..
Back to top Go down
Soothesayer
Intern
Intern
Soothesayer

PostSubject: Re: Permissions Boards / Archived   Permissions Boards / Archived EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 8:10 pm

Permission to get the sword I was talking about earlier in this thread? I have all the necessary items and I'm willing to part with them- even if it's a quest I'm going on rather than buying it from a blacksmith.

What I wanted was as follows:
Sword (Common)
+ Abnormal Density (Uncommon)
+ Increased Damage (Uncommon)
+ Transformation (Rare)
+ Bless Status Effect (Very Rare)

Cost would be around 185- so I'll drop 5 of my uncommons (125) and then all of my commons as well (6 = 60 = 185).

Would do research on said weapon in my current job thread, then I'd make another to find the item.
Back to top Go down
Shintre
Admin
Admin
Shintre

PostSubject: Re: Permissions Boards / Archived   Permissions Boards / Archived EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 9:25 am

@ kaz - think ur wrong o.O
@ kaz - re request tech and lemme smell it
@ sooth - did you want me to come up w/a quest or do you have one in mind? i can come up w/something and toss it to an NPCC to run.
Back to top Go down
Soothesayer
Intern
Intern
Soothesayer

PostSubject: Re: Permissions Boards / Archived   Permissions Boards / Archived EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 10:33 am

Well- we can do this a few ways:

1) I can just treat it as a character thread and RP it out myself
2) We can collaborate and make it a quest for a few people and myself (probs Iskra and Lethe as well, since Alicia now works for Iskra at least) w/Shinteraction
3) It can be a quest with you and me, with loads of Shinteraction.

I realize you've got a lot on your plate as the only admin on site- so I honestly wasn't expecting any shinteraction on your part and thought I'd just do the thread on my own with your consent.

That being said, Shinteraction always makes things more interesting, and I won't shun the fun times if you're willing to give them.

The only thing I ask is that we don't make it a site-wide quest because I want the sword I paid for... unless we can guarantee that someone else won't swipe it out from under my nose XD
Back to top Go down
Shintre
Admin
Admin
Shintre

PostSubject: Re: Permissions Boards / Archived   Permissions Boards / Archived EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 11:15 am

ah... so, do you want me to come up w/a quest or do you have one in mind (i.e. do you have a write up of the quest summary)? i can come up w/something and toss it to an NPCC (someone other than me) to run.
Back to top Go down
Soothesayer
Intern
Intern
Soothesayer

PostSubject: Re: Permissions Boards / Archived   Permissions Boards / Archived EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 11:56 am

Hrm... I would almost rather you do it- with a bit of premise that I can give (basically she meets a spirit in Medius that tells her about a sword he once had when he lived- and that when he was too old to wield it anymore he hid it away in a tower within the city that he filled with various trials, etc. Working on RPing it out and getting that written at least so I have some lead-up to it).

But, with an NPCC doing it, I don't know what to expect and, thus, feel more like a player.
Back to top Go down
Shintre
Admin
Admin
Shintre

PostSubject: Re: Permissions Boards / Archived   Permissions Boards / Archived EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 11:56 am

KAY, i'll handle it
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Permissions Boards / Archived   Permissions Boards / Archived EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 4:45 pm

I have a tech that I made, learned, and ranked up that I neglected to realize I couldn't make upon creation and I am requesting to trade in the tech and get back all the exp spent to get it and rank it up. The tech is listed below.

Physical III - Defense: Dark Magic Proficiency (Passive)
Description: Being skilled in the dark magic, Yuki needs less energy to cast dark magic then he does with other magic.
Effects: Stg 2 END
SP: 75 | Trained: 750 Honed: 1500 Mastered: 2250 Perfected: 3000

Edit: Unfortunately I also have another discrepancy with a tech... Black Mist, listed below. Is a states effect tech, though when I learned it and trained it up I neglected that fact and trained it as a simple stage 1 attack, and learned it as such. Now my character possesses enough mSP to learn the tech normally, so I'm not sure if there is a problem there now, however it is one of his affinity techs and with the exp into it from the affinity it comes out to 5,000 / 7,500, I'm not sure what rank it would put the tech at but all is needed is another 2,500 exp to take it up to perfected, would it be alright if in my next update I make the corrections and take off the extra exp to take it up to a stage 3 perfected?

Approved Version/Used Version
Magic II - Dark: Black Mist
Description: Collecting ambiant dark energy from his surroundings, Yuki then begins to form a dark mist that he is able to surround himself in or project to another place around him. This mist is toxic to those who enter it and will poison them simply upon contact of the mist. As long as the poison is not cured it will continue to eat away at the victims until they are dead.
Effects: Stg 1 STE (poison)
Damage: -10 HP per turn
SP: 25 | Trained: 375 Honed: 750 Mastered: 1125 Perfected: 1500

Revamped/Corrected Version
Magic II - Dark: Black Mist
Description: Collecting ambiant dark energy from his surroundings, Yuki then begins to form a dark mist that he is able to surround himself in or project to another place around him. This mist is toxic to those who enter it and will poison them simply upon contact of the mist. As long as the poison is not cured it will continue to eat away at the victims until they are dead.
Effects: STE (Poison)
Damage: -10 HP per turn
SP: 250 | Trained: 750 Honed: 1500 Mastered: 2250 Perfected: 3000

Last edited by Rune on Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
LittleMariko

PostSubject: Re: Permissions Boards / Archived   Permissions Boards / Archived EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 6:21 pm

I want to restore Club Hype. I want to know what type of an (advanced) building it is as reference for repairing it.
Back to top Go down
Shintre
Admin
Admin
Shintre

PostSubject: Re: Permissions Boards / Archived   Permissions Boards / Archived EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 11:27 am

@ rune - ya, you can get the EXP back. update that correction too.
@ mariko - i think it had 7 stories/floors. each floor should probably be as wide as a medium house, so that'd give you 7k sq ft and 7 stories to work with. instead of build points do repair points.
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Rep! : 17

PostSubject: Re: Permissions Boards / Archived   Permissions Boards / Archived EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 10:55 am

*Sorry about Not doing the permission thing for the Check point. I noticed it sometime after I reached that point and didnt know if I had to check in with what was already done or just check in from that point lol.
Leader of Men (Role: Mercenary(1)) [At first checkpoint, requesting promotion to Party Member(2)]
» PWC: 31305
» Encountered Individuals who took him in, and while he was stationary performed many jobs as a hired hand for many individuals.
» Currently Traveling with others (The ones who took him in when he had no place to stay)
» Fought alongside other individuals as if In a Party (Alicia)
» Just attempted to Claim land alongside another inorder to build future organization
Back to top Go down
Shintre
Admin
Admin
Shintre

PostSubject: Re: Permissions Boards / Archived   Permissions Boards / Archived EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 11:15 am

chkpt approved
i see the rewards are here: Role (2), Local recognition, +10 Personnel (NS), +1 Personnel (S, Average)
but you have 12 personnel?
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Permissions Boards / Archived   Permissions Boards / Archived EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 11:23 am

I have 10, 11 if you consider the S unit lol. On the Map thing I put 12 because I was including Castiel himself in the population
Back to top Go down
Shintre
Admin
Admin
Shintre

PostSubject: Re: Permissions Boards / Archived   Permissions Boards / Archived EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 11:41 am

ok cool
Back to top Go down
Kazatul
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazatul

PostSubject: Re: Permissions Boards / Archived   Permissions Boards / Archived EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 3:40 pm

Request: Since you brought up the valid point of the effect, DMG, being exclusive to Strength in terms of physical attacks, I would like to request either permission or an open to all quest that I can provide a write-up for.

Reason: Said allowance or quest would allow for characters who use physical fighting styles based on technical skill and accuracy to combat on par with the KO power brawlers. Bruce Lee (and SEVERAL current MMA fighters) wasn't overly strong. He was extremely precise and struck vital areas to disable his opponent.

Also, in most systems, the "rogue" character (or a someone with weapon finesse in D&D) is able to inflict damage based on their Dexterity/Agility for the same reasoning.

Strength: how strong someone is. General lifting ability gauges near the max someone should be able to lift.
Dexterity: how quickly someone can react, like swatting a fly or moving out of the way of a punch. This controls short ranged evasion.

So if you'll allow it, I'll write up the quest so that if other members want their characters to be finesse/rogue style fighters, then they can also utilize this. I think it would fall in line with the whole customization culture of the site.
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
LittleMariko

PostSubject: Re: Permissions Boards / Archived   Permissions Boards / Archived EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 5:41 pm

Back to top Go down
Lydeck
Intern
Intern
Lydeck

PostSubject: Re: Permissions Boards / Archived   Permissions Boards / Archived EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 11:40 pm

PATH UPDATE: RANK UP REQUEST
- Seeking: Leader of Men: #3
- 50,000+ (47,725 current WC = this # is post-bio update I'm doing tomorrow, it will be over 50,000 after I finish this thread with Iskra tomorrow, I'm just getting it cleared now so I can update it with my bio tomorrow if approved)

EVENTS:
#1. Having had past rune in's with a demon of the mind, Lethe confronts Zaiaku (Kaguyalover) about her purpose in life seeing a use for her in his grand plans, explaining that his is the eventual domination of Terra.
#2. Lethe recruits Zaiaku into his forces, trading her assistance in the conquest of the lands in exchange for him training her in the glacial arts.
#3. Seeking the expulsion of Samael's consciousness, Lethe asks Iskra for help who accepts.
#4. Iskra and Lethe travel to the underworld and encounter a demon lord who is a keep of knowledge. This demons knows of how to expel Samael.
#5. Lethe and Iskra undergo a painful procedure to silence the possessions consciousness. The demon uses Iskra's own blood for the ritual. With Samael gone, Lethe has a clear mind and harness over his powers, improving his prowess as a leader. Plus, him and Iskra are further bonded.
#6. Upon completion, Lethe and Iskra returned to the surface and found themselves in the midst of a dragon problem.
#7. With the combined forces of those involved,the dragon was felled. Lethe took this opportunity to spread word amongst the town that it was members of the Nogatii tribes that slew the great beasts, using the opportunity to give his people great fame in the region.
#8. Lethe, with half of his men, traveled to Iskra's domain and prepared a campaign of the region.
#9. Lethe and Iskra, with Lethe's men, conquered over 30 miles of land (12 squares), both in the name of the Nogatii tribes and Iskra's domain. (Working title for the unison name)

S PERSONNEL: (I forgot to clear the first one with you, so I'll post them both for this update)
Remus
Human | Average
Melee, Physical Projectile, Hunting
Brave warrior of the Nogatii tribes, she is the second in command of the tribal forces.

Romulus
Human | Average
Melee, Tracking, Spying
Twin brother of Romulus, Romulus is a deadly assassin in charge of covert operations.

Last edited by Lydeck on Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shintre
Admin
Admin
Shintre

PostSubject: Re: Permissions Boards / Archived   Permissions Boards / Archived EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 8:26 am

@ kaz - i dun wanna start quests for techs or effects. i'll think about some alternative in the meantime.
@ deck - chkpt 2 approved, u can start ckpt 3
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
LittleMariko

PostSubject: Re: Permissions Boards / Archived   Permissions Boards / Archived EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 9:57 am

path updates
Include checkpoint you're going for.
:: Checkpoint 3 (Start) Leader of Men [Pack Leader]
Include your PWC in that path
:: 49,992 (Asking for preapproval)
Mirror the checkpoint objectives and explain how your character reached them
:: Lead over a slightly larger devoted group.
:: :: Lethe's group has begun flourishing, and Iskra has been working with them
:: :: Iskra has conquered several surrounding areas and brought a group of builders into her service
:: :: She's also cemented her alliance with Jack, who has agreed to help her reach her goals
:: :: She's earned the loyalty and service of Alicia
:: :: Zaiaku, the demon, has also agreed to work in her service
:: :: Iskra has begun planning kidnappings to stock the brothels that will be the economic backbone of her future kingdom
:: :: :: Gained experience from failures to actually catch anybody
:: :: She befriended a bear (given NPC personnel with last checkpoint) to hunt with as well
:: :: Worked with Nori a lot. It's implied that she considers him a servant as well.
Include any additional information
:: :: She will probably begin recruiting more builders with this next checkpoint

Include checkpoint you're going for
:: Checkpoint 1 (Start) Beast Tamer
Include your PWC in that path
:: 2,740
Mirror the checkpoint objectives and explain how your character reached them
:: Pick a role
:: :: Found the eggs of a beast in the Under New Management thread with Jack
Back to top Go down
Shintre
Admin
Admin
Shintre

PostSubject: Re: Permissions Boards / Archived   Permissions Boards / Archived EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 1:03 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
LittleMariko

PostSubject: Re: Permissions Boards / Archived   Permissions Boards / Archived EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 9:35 pm

Custom Kurt Design

Permissions Boards / Archived Tempfp

Wooden Version:
Cob Version:
Back to top Go down
Shintre
Admin
Admin
Shintre

PostSubject: Re: Permissions Boards / Archived   Permissions Boards / Archived EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 1:56 pm

approved as type yurt
Back to top Go down
Lydeck
Intern
Intern
Lydeck

PostSubject: Re: Permissions Boards / Archived   Permissions Boards / Archived EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 12:29 am

I would like to do the Village Raid quest, please.

I'll be doing this with my own soldiers, and the gains from it will go towards Iskra's territory of her choosing.
Back to top Go down
Shintre
Admin
Admin
Shintre

PostSubject: Re: Permissions Boards / Archived   Permissions Boards / Archived EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 10:03 am

@ mariko - approved
@ lydeck - PM the location details to ascension
Back to top Go down
Lydeck
Intern
Intern
Lydeck

PostSubject: Re: Permissions Boards / Archived   Permissions Boards / Archived EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 12:28 am

Back to top Go down
Shintre
Admin
Admin
Shintre

PostSubject: Re: Permissions Boards / Archived   Permissions Boards / Archived EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 8:57 am

ok
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Permissions Boards / Archived   Permissions Boards / Archived EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 8:41 pm

I want to perform a Character Conversion, and wanted to know if My knew Character can obtain my Old Character's items and land Via Takeover? This Being Roams up on Castiel's land and basically jack his shit lol
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
LittleMariko

PostSubject: Re: Permissions Boards / Archived   Permissions Boards / Archived EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 12:51 pm

path updates
- include checkpoint you're going for
Discovery (Magical) Checkpoint 1 [preapproval]
- include your PWC in that path
- mirror the checkpoint objectives and explain how your character reached them
Declaration of Path: Decide your path of research.
:: > Iskra and Jack began talking about magic issues in a scientific manner, which will culminate in her deciding to help Jack in his research of blood magic by studying on spiritual magic, which is related and which she's more familiar with.
Back to top Go down
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Pennywise

PostSubject: Re: Permissions Boards / Archived   Permissions Boards / Archived EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 2:39 pm

Requesting promotion on Leader of Men path:

Current PWC: 83,821/75,000
Checkpoint 3 [Complete]
Regional recognition: With aggressive expansion campaigns. Jack's infamy is increasing across the vast Null Plains.
+ 30 Personel (NS) : An alliance gained with Sloth and Fear has earned Jack access to their warriors and scouts.
+ 1 personel (S): Jonah, the leader of Fear and husband to the leader of Sloth, has become one of Jack's more reliable allies.

Starting Checkpoint 4:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Permissions Boards / Archived   Permissions Boards / Archived Empty

Back to top Go down

Permissions Boards / Archived
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next