Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Home is your Home *

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Rep! : 10

My Home is your Home * - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: My Home is your Home *   My Home is your Home * - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 9:27 pm

First topic message reminder :

My Home is your Home

Day after Diamond in the Rough

Taking another bite of dried meat I slowly shift my gaze. I had made it back from my little adventure in the ruins with a new friend in tow and now he was experiencing life in my village though I had to give him a place to stay as well as provide him with food, unfortunately, but he was going to teach me how to use a sword, though first I needed to get one and that is what one task for today was, get me a sword so I can learn how to wield it and kill people and things, which is always fun to do. Chewing on the piece of dried meat I shift my gaze to the sky and glance to the sun for a brief moment, it was still raising in the early hours of the morning. " Nom nom nom. " I murmur to myself as I chew up the piece of dried meat. I decided not to wake my companion and let him rest more if he chose to though I tend to wake early in the morning some times, which was a bother some times but you get use to such things eventually. Shifting my gaze, I glance back to my dwelling for a moment before turning my attention back to the morning sky as I take a sip of water from my canteen. Sitting outside in the sand I slowly shift my gaze over the blue sky as I wait for signs that my companion is awake.

PWC: 241
Total WC: 241[/color]
My Home is your Home * - Page 2 1Bottom
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic

PostSubject: Re: My Home is your Home *   My Home is your Home * - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 11:23 pm

My Home is your Home
I knew that one wasn't going to be enough, if it is anything like the swipes he had me do before then I will be doing this until I can no longer stand. That thought was rather reassuring and as he tells me to keep going I give a faint nod and begin to descend once again moving down into a squat before I raise back up. After the second I begin to go back down and again and start to repeat the pattern of going down into a squat before coming back up. As I descend the kukri begins to touch the ground and force my arm to move, in turn sending a surge of pain up my arm and through my body. It is only after this that I hear the comment from Jyn about never letting my sword touch the ground. An easy task as keeping my kukri from touching the ground is turned into a more painful task when it is not so easy to move my arm, though as I begin to descend once again I also adjust my right arm and lift the kurki up, moving it up towards my chest as I descend into a squat. Though it pained me to do so I keep my right arm resting against my chest to keep the kukri from touching the ground. Watching Jyn as he sits back down I thought about doing so, but in doing so I would forgo training at the moment and possibly all together. As he makes the comment I give a nod, " Alright. " I say as I start to move down slowly, moving into a squat before pushing back up swiftly as he had instructed.

Up and down I continue to move, going down slowly into a squat before pushing up at a more accelerated pace as he had instructed. Though I didn't know how long I was to keep this up I knew that I would end up stopping at some point, either with Jyn telling me to or when I run out of stamina and succumbing to the pain. As I continue on I could feel the burn in my calf muscles as I work the muscles with the repeated action, as well as the muscles in my thighs and abs, this was probably going take me out of the game tomorrow. The pain in my arm began to turn into a dull pain as my mind became use to the feeling of pain with each squat I took though the fatigue placed upon my leg and stomach muscles began to take its tole as time passed. Unlike when I was swiping through the air with my arm which only worked my arm the action of squatting took more then just one set of muscles to do, this drew upon my legs and lower body and at about forty five minutes I find my body unable to continue on with the squats and I come to realize this as I try to push up from a squat but end up falling onto my back and let out a " Ugh. " as I lay in the sand.

EXP: 531 | 6791
Persona: Yuki
Timeline: Flashback (20 AD??)
Item: Kukri (Sickle class, common)
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Rep! : 56

PostSubject: Re: My Home is your Home *   My Home is your Home * - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 5:14 pm

With the falling onto the sand, I knew it was time to move on. We had done a lot in a short amount of time; I figured a week would be plenty to put him through my training. On top of that there were still plenty more hours left in the day. At the moment he had only spent up about 4 hours out of the morning with the shopping for the weapons and exercises up to this point. I stand up from the porch and slowly walk over to him as he lay on his back bringing the water with me. Looking down at him, I nod and praise, “good, you went for a long time…” Looking to his sword, I would scold, “don’t let it touch the ground” meaning he could let it rest on his stomach for the time being. Now that his lower body, torso and arm were out of the picture, I decided that I could let him rest for a moment. The great thing about the body was its ability to recover. Though he would not be able to make a full recovery in thirty minutes, he would be able to move enough to perform another action, which is what I would have him do. But for now, he was safe. I stand in the sun’s path to his face as if to shade his face from the heat and light of the sun as I advise, “rest for now…” Crouching by his side, I shift the water to his side and cup some in my hand before pouring it over his forehead and hair. “Drink when you’re able to sit up,” I would coach and simply wait there by his side as he took time to recover.

From there we would fast forwards things a little bit. After about thirty minutes of down time, I would have him stand and continue swiping exercises. I would tell him that it didn’t have to be fast, just some type of movement. I would coax him to fight through the pain and do that for about an hour. After that, it would be back to the squats for fifteen minutes this time. After that, there would come a rest and he would finish out with more painful swiping.

With the passing of the afternoon around the three o clock time period I would call for a break. I would approach him depending on his current condition and speak, “now we eat.” Since I figured he wouldn’t be in any condition to eat, I had decided that I would prepare something for us.

Persona: Battousai | Timeline: Flashback (20 AD) | EXP: 437 / 6476
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: My Home is your Home *   My Home is your Home * - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 9:14 pm

My Home is your Home
Laying in the sand I stare up at the sky, enjoying the moment of relaxation I have managed to find with falling into the sand. My gaze of the sky is obstructed as Jyn comes to stand over me, though he does provide me with a bit of shade now, which is refreshing. I shift my gaze to Jyn and gaze up at him, smiling faintly at the comment about me going for a long time with the training, though as he makes the comment about not letting my sword touch the grown the smile shifts to a frown as I turn my gaze to my sword and growl faintly as I slowly lift my right arm, lifting the sword from the ground. Bringing the kukri to rest on my chest I let out a sight of relief as I rest my gaze upon Jyn once again. The simple command to rest brings relief to me, now I could have a reprieve from the training. I continue to watch Jyn as he pulls some water from the bucket and pouring it onto my forehead. As he begins to pour the water onto I shut my eyes and simply enjoy the feeling of the water as it rains down upon me. When he tells me to drink when I am able to I give a faint nod, remaining silent. After a few moments I finally muster the strength and will to begin moving once again, slowly sitting up and moving over to the bucket to drink from the water it holds.

After getting some water in me I lay back down and rest for about thirty minutes longer before Jyn begins to stand, which seemed like a good indication that either more training was about to happen or that the training was over, though given that there is still light to burn, then there was going to be more training. And with his instruction the training would continue. Shifting I begin to raise from the ground with a soft grumble, climbing back to my feet before I once again being the swiping routine he had shown me. Though I didn't have to do the swipes fast I try to push my muscles and building up a good pace with the swipes and keep it going. As the tortures routine of swiping came to an end Jyn had me switch back to the squats he had me doing earlier. Bringing my right arm up I rest the kukri against my chest as I begin to do the squats as Jyn had instructed me to do before. I was starting to wonder if he was really trying to train me of if he was just trying to kill me instead, had I done something to him in a past life? Though I expected it to go on for at least an hour, the squats came to an end about fifteen minutes into the routine, though as it came to an end Jyn had me switch back to the swipes. I work through the swipes once again until finally Jyn calls for a break which prompts me to come to rest my arm at my side and let out a sigh of relief. Overall I am relieved to finally be done with training for the moment, though perhaps deep down I'd like to cause some type of physical harm to Jyn but it might be good to keep that to myself, at least for the time being. At the mention of food I begin to perk up, nodding at the idea, " Indeed, that sounds like a good idea. " Though at the mention of food I begin to realize that I'm not sure if I can fix something to eat, everything that Jyn has put me through has been rather taxing.

EXP: 637 | 7428
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: My Home is your Home *   My Home is your Home * - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 9:33 pm

Since we were in agreement, I would head into the house and expect Yuki to come with me. Though it was already warm inside, I still needed a fire in order to cook something. I gather wood and then move to the fireplace where I am able to start a fire and from there, I move to get the water bucket. I find whatever he uses to boil in and I place it over the fire as it was just getting started. With that, I take the water bucket and head back to the well to fill it up. While I’m out, I pick up some rice from a merchant, trading small trinkets for enough to feed two people for two meals. After getting the rice and the water, I return to the house and prepare rice. Cooking the rice takes about twenty or so minutes added to the time it took me to start the fire and to actually go and get it. During this time, Yuki would have plenty of time to rest his body. After the rice is prepared, I would serve the both of us with bowls found within his abode. After several us both a large bowl of only rice, I would take my serving and the spoon that I would use to eat it with and I move out into the porch and sit down. This would be a good time but is to get to know one another a bit better.

Persona: Battousai | Timeline: Flashback (20 AD) | EXP: 241 / 6717
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: My Home is your Home *   My Home is your Home * - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 9:59 pm

My Home is your Home
Following after Jyn as he makes his way inside, I begin to pick at the bandage tied around my hand in an attempt to work it free so I could release my super grip on the hilt of my kukri. I have been holding the weapon for so long I'm starting to think that my hand will permanently be like this and I won't be able to hold anything else other then the kukri again. Stepping into my house I manage to get the bandage untied and begin unwinding it from my hand, under the impression that since it was time to rest and eat then Jyn wouldn't mind me taking the bandage off and giving my hand a break. Since Jyn had a problem with me putting the kukri on the ground, I slip it back into its sheath and keep it sheated at my waist as I coil the bandage up, glancing around for a moment. It appeared Jyn was going to take up the job of cooking something for us to eat, which was a relief, now I can just rest and wait for him to finish up, wonder if he would be willing to feed me to.. Letting out a light chuckle at the thought I shift my gaze for a moment before moving over to some pillows I had on the floor and sit down in them before laying back and closing my eyes again as I begin to relax and rest. While Jyn is away getting the food and cooking I rest on the pillows with my eyes closed, enjoying the break from the intense training regiment Jyn has put me through. It isn't until Jyn comes to serve the food that I finally open my eyes and look at Jyn for a moment before shifting my gaze to the meal he had fixed for us. Looking at the rice he had cooked I give a faint nod as I take my bowl as I raise to my feet and follow after Jyn. Following after Jyn, I move onto the porch and take a seat next to him and shift my gaze out across the sand, remaining silent for a moment.

EXP: 367 | 7795
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: My Home is your Home *   My Home is your Home * - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 10:25 pm

I eat calmly with my legs folded and the bowl in my lap before I look up and at Yuki as he had already come to sit to my side. I fully expected him to be eating with his left hand, but to my surprise I didn’t see a sword attached to his right hand anymore. In this bee lined gaze to his right hand, a frown forms on my lips at the discovery of this incident. My gaze shifts back up to his face as I make the statement, “you should be holding your sword… don’t let go…” I thought my instructions had been rather clear, but now that he had let go of his sword, there was no telling how far we had been set back in our training. Evil thoughts start to permeate my head about the types of things that I should have him do to pay homage to letting go of his blade. I expected him to even sleep with it. Either way, I do not pursue the issue beyond that. I would merely continue eating my food and whenever there had been a time of silence between us for long enough, I would ask, “where’s your family?”

Persona: Battousai | Timeline: Flashback (20 AD) | EXP: 201 / 6918
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: My Home is your Home *   My Home is your Home * - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 10:51 pm

My Home is your Home
Sitting next to Jyn I hold the bowl in my left hand and as best I can I take a bite of the rice using my right hand. As he makes the comment I frown faintly as I shift my gaze to him for a moment before turning my attention back to the bowl. He still wanted me to hold the sword even when I'm trying to eat. If I do that then how am I suppose to eat? Taking another bite of rice, I think on his comment while enjoying the food he had cooked. Jyn seems to drop the issue about me holding the weapon as we fall into silence while eating. The moment of silence lasts for a bit before Jyn finally speaks up, breaking our silence. Shifting my gaze from my food, I glance to Jyn for a moment before turning my attention back to my feed, " My family... " I murmur lightly as I think back on what I have come to think of as my family. " ... My mother is dead, as well as my father... Though, I don't know who my father is.. or was I guess I should say. And my sister... I'm not sure where she is.. " I answer before falling silent as I take another bite of my rice.

EXP: 222 | 8017
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: My Home is your Home *   My Home is your Home * - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 11:32 pm

I look back to my rice as I continue and finish eating it. As it would seem, we were similar in the fact that our parents where no longer in this realm. Without looking to him, I would make the comment, “my parents are dead as well…” Though similar to how he didn’t know who his father was, I didn’t know for sure if my mother was dead, I simply assumed that she was. With that, that was the only real ‘getting to know you’ I would attempt; for me it was a lot. I finish up the rice in my bowl and when I’m done with it, I sit the bowl to my side and look up and at the sky that hung over the village. Evening would be approaching soon and finally the bite from the sun had started to decrease in intensity. Time continued to leisurely pass along and it would be reaching five soon. The sun would be on the opposite side of the sky preparing for its descent, yet there were still plenty of hours in the day. Standing up from the porch, I lean down and pick up my bowl and then carry it back into the house. When I’m done, I come back and ask, “how do you feel? When you are ready, take back up your sword.”

Persona: Battousai | Timeline: Flashback (20 AD) | EXP: 224 / 7142
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: My Home is your Home *   My Home is your Home * - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 11:42 pm

My Home is your Home
As Jyn speaks about his parents, I give a faint nod to his statement, it seemed we had something in common, at least a little bit of something, though I had no real knowledge of my parents, just the one that I had come to call my mother and my sister, when she found me. What seemed like a conversation started faded off and died with the simple question and answer from Jyn. As things fall silent again I continue to munch away at the rice I had. Though I knew I could plow through the rice at a rather face pace, this time I decide to go at a steady pace and enjoy the meal as well as the silence offered by my companion. While I eat I fix my attention on the bowl of rice, my silence holding all save for the sounds of chewing and enjoyments of food. When Jyn begins to shift, I glance to him and watch as he climbs to his feet before picking up his bowl. As he heads back inside I watch him with my gaze before turning my attention back to my bowl of rice and continue eating. I keep my attention on my food as he comes back outside, though as he begins to speak and ask him I am doing I shift my attention back to him as I answer, " Feeling better, the food and break is helping.. " I say before turning my attention back to my food, " Alright, I'll finish this last bit off and get right to it. " I add before taking the last few bites of rice to finish off the remaining rice in my bowl.

EXP: 284 | 8301
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: My Home is your Home *   My Home is your Home * - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 4:18 pm

I would give a nod that all was fine as he states that he would hurry up with the food to get ready for the rest of the training. With such a condense time schedule, we didn’t have the luxury for him to be idle for too long. For that moment I cross my arms at my chest and look out at the view of the village from the porch. I would give him the appropriate time to get ready, for after this, part two of the day’s training, I may very well have to carry him into the house when he was done.

Fast forwarding through the next four hours, it would be safe to say that he would have to regain grasp of his sword, but this time with his left arm. Since he had already eaten it would be fine if he weren’t able to use both arms. He would do the same swiping motion with the left arm with a grand total of about 3 hours going into it with an hour of separated breaks and an hour more of squats, this time, having to be performed by holding his sword above his head.

After all was said and done, the evening would have come and gone, bringing in dark skies with it. Night would linger in the skies at the time of the completion of Yuki’s first day of training. When he was finished for the day, I would call out “enough” with the last exercise being the squats with the sword held as high as possible.

Persona: Battousai | Timeline: Flashback (20 AD) | EXP: 262 / 7404
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: My Home is your Home *   My Home is your Home * - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 6:04 pm

My Home is your Home
Once I had finished off the rest of the rice in my bowl I set it down and glance back to Jyn for a moment before I begin to raise from the my sitting position, letting out a soft growl as I climb to my feet. Now that I had finished eating and managed to regain the energy I had lost during the training, it was time to get back to training or at least I figure that is what is going to happen with the rest of the day, Jyn seems like the type to work someone to death, or at least near death. Though this time as I get ready to start back training it seems Jyn wants me to use my left arm this time to preform the swipes, which is a huge relief since I had worked my right arm to death pretty much. Gripping the hilt of my kukri in my right hand, I tighten my grip on the weapon, holding it as tight as I could since Jyn had instructed me to do so before. Holding the weapon in my left hand felt a bit odd, though I begin to swipe inward then follow through with an outward swipe as Jyn had showed me before. Working into a rhythm of swipes I continue the action with a fresh new arm to torture. Half way through the tortures routine I end up having to have the kukri bound to my hand once again so I can keep a good grip on it and continue with the swipes, swiping wolf paw followed by striking snake. When the three tortures hours of swiping came to an end I hoped something new would be put fort but instead I had to go back to doing the damned squats, once again torturing my lower body. As I begin to do the squats I am forced to hold the kukri above my head this time, increasing the over all weight I am forced to lift as well as putting more stress on my arm after preforming three hours of swipes. The routine continues through the day and into the evening as the darkness begins to take hold of the sky until finally I hear the comment from Jyn, a simple word that brings joy to me. Falling back, I let out a sigh of relief as I bring the kukri to rest on my stomach as I close my eyes for a moment, panting as I begin to enjoy the relief of being done for the day, hopefully.

EXP: 428 | 8729
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: My Home is your Home *   My Home is your Home * - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 7:40 pm

I approach from the side as he rested on his back, much like the first time he had collapsed after the first set of training. This time, I noticed that he kept his sword off of the ground, which was an improvement for last time. Honestly I was surprised that he had made it this far in his practice, but he had done well and earned some rest. Hovering over him, I crouch to his side and speak, “I will bring you water and a small ration of food. Wait here. If you cannot walk to your bedroom, I will carry you. You are done for today…” With that, I would wait in case he had something to say, if not I would stand and walk back to the house to fetch the water bucket much like I had done earlier. Walking back past him on my way to the well, I would warn, “if you are able to get up and go to your room, do so now… it will be harder to move after your body has settled…” With that I would walk off; it was no big deal if he couldn’t make it to his room. I would take him as promised. With my heading to the well, it would take about twenty minutes for me to reach there, fill up with water and walk back. On my return I would see what he had chosen to do.

Persona: Battousai | Timeline: Flashback (20 AD) | EXP: 233 / 7637
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: My Home is your Home *   My Home is your Home * - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 9:11 pm

My Home is your Home
Laying on my back I shift my gaze to Jyn as he approaches me. As he comes to stop over top of me I look up at him, watching as he crouches next to me. As I watch him I hope that this was indeed the end of today so I could finally get some rest, though I'm not sure if I can make it to my bed.. As he begins to speak I give a faint nod as he tells me he will bring some water as well as a bit of food, that sounded good right about now, though I may be sleeping right here where I lay. It was a bit odd that he offered to carry me if I couldn't walk, I figured he would either tell me to walk or stay right here for the night. As he finishes speaking I give another faint nod, " .. Alright. " I add as I keep my gaze fixed on Jyn. I watch as he stands up and as he begins to walk away I let out a sight of relief shifting my gaze from him as I close my eyes for a moment. Given the places I have slept in the past I knew I could fall asleep right here and sleep the night away though the idea of sleeping in my bed was a good one and I would have to get there before falling asleep. I keep my eyes closed until I hear Jyn speak again. Opening my eyes again I give a faint nod to what he had to say, though I'm not sure if I can get my body to move from here to my bed but I can always try, eventually. Though the idea of letting Jyn carry me to my bed sounded good, I was a grown adult, at least in body I was, so how could I let someone carry me when I can try and make it here on my own. I begin to shift, inhaling sharply as my muscles tell me this isn't going to happen but I fight against them and the pain and work my way up into a sitting position as Jyn comes back.

EXP: 370 | 9099
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: My Home is your Home *   My Home is your Home * - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 10:04 pm

In reapproaching him, I would not the position he was in; it was good that he was at least sitting up, that meant that he didn’t succumb to lying down, something that could have locked up his muscles. I knew that it was going to be fun for him in the morning, but I had techniques of loosening his muscles that I would use when the time was right. Since he was sitting up, I would place the water to his side for him to drink from. After sitting it near him, I would head into the house. Earlier he had prepared some meat he had given me and put away the rest. I would go ahead and take the leftovers to offer to him. Moving from the house to back where he was, I would offer the meat to him to go with the water. It may have been easier to eat inside, but since he was already sitting up, I figured he might as well eat like this. I would standby until he was done and see what he wanted to do, be it get up on his own or have me help him; but before I asked, I would allow him to at least enjoy his food and water in peace.

Persona: Battousai | Timeline: Flashback (20 AD) | EXP: 207 / 7844
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: My Home is your Home *   My Home is your Home * - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 10:15 pm

My Home is your Home
Sitting up I turn my attention to Jyn as he comes back with the water he had went to fetch. My new companion seems to be a rather reliable and upstanding person, training me to use my new weapon and even taking care of me after the intense training. As he places the water at my side I shift my gaze to it for a moment before glancing back to Jyn as he heads inside. Turning my gaze back to the bucket now that Jyn had went inside, I reach into it with my free hand and carefully scoop up some water with my hand and sip from it. As I take sips of the water I can already feel the stamina I had lost during the training being to return to me, though stamina alone wasn't going to get me into my bed, no I would have to use other things aside from stamina to do that. I continue to sip from the water until Jyn comes back and as he comes back I glance to him for a moment, my gaze shifting from him to the dried meat he had brought me. Reaching out I take the offer of food from him with a faint nod and polite smile, " Thanks. " I comment before I take a bite of the dried meat and begin to chew it up. After taking a few brief moments to enjoy a bit of a snack and some refreshing water I decide it is time to get back inside so I can get to the part of the day I have been looking forward too since my training has started, the part where I get to sleep. " Can I let go of the sword now? " I inquire as I look up at Jyn, surely he wasn't going to make me sleep with the thing? What if I cut myself or stab my eye out or something like that? With the inquiry I would wrap the rest of the dried meat up and set it aside before lifting a hand, offering it to Jyn as I begin to force my body to move again, attempting to stand.

EXP: 366 | 9465
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: My Home is your Home *   My Home is your Home * - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 12:10 am

Though I had intended on making him sleep with the sword in order to get used to it, I nod and allow the removal of the sword with a disclaimer, “when it becomes a part of your body… it will not cut you much like your fist does not hit you.” It was my cryptic way of stating that he just needed to reach that level of comfort with his blade. I would still assist him with taking the bandage off, if needed, and the sword would have to be returned to its sheath in order for me to be appeased. In watching him attempt to stand, I would stand back and allow him to attempt to do so on his own. Respecting his decision to take himself to his bed, I would hold the dried meat handed off to me and finish it off since I hadn’t eaten yet. With that finished, I would walk over and pick up the water bucket and carry it back into the house. While he was on his way in, I would work on making the fire that should last through the night. Though the desert was hot during the day, cold crept in during the night. While making the fire, I would shift my attention towards where Yuki should be to make sure he was making it alright. I had no doubt that he would be able to make it to his bed, though I was certain he would be immobile after reaching his bed.

Persona: Battousai | Timeline: Flashback (20 AD) | EXP: 252 / 8096
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: My Home is your Home *   My Home is your Home * - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 10:13 pm

My Home is your Home
As Jyn begins to speak, answering my question about being allowed to let go of the sword, I shift my gaze back to the bandage around my hand keeping from releasing my grip on the sword. With the answer I wait until he has taken the dried meat from my grasp before I begin to untie the bandage wrapped around my hand binding my kukri in my grasp. It felt good to finally let go of the kurki once again, like my right hand, my left was going to become stuck in the same grasping position if I continue to hold the kukri for much longer. Loosening my grip on the kukri, I take a deep breath and hold it for a moment as I begin to shift and raise to my feet. Letting out a groan of pain I raise fully, standing on my feet though I find it is rather hard to remain standing on my feet. Now that I had risen to my feet, the even harder task crops up as I think about getting to my bed now. " Come on, we can do this. " I murmur to myself as I begin to move forwards, slowly moving one foot before the other. Grueling, tortures, sadistic, these are some of the words that start to run through my head as I work my way to my bed. " Ugh. " I grumble, how could I accepted such a tortures thing? This man is going to kill me, that or teach me how to use a sword like some bad ass ninja, and I hoped for the latter.

EXP: 271 | 9736
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: My Home is your Home *   My Home is your Home * - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 11:10 pm

The glance provides that he seemed to be doing well to get to bed. Since he would make it there sooner or later, my words would follow him, “rest well.” With that, the fire would be complete and I would be able to receive any response from him before seeing him off. For the moment, I stand and gaze into the flames; my training was always at night and generally after everyone had finished for the day. When Jyn’Rai is driving, I take over with the setting of the sun to continually hone my skills and increase my power. My gaze shifts out towards the patio areas as I think that it was good his backyard had enough room for me to at least practice. Having taught all day, I knew I was due for some training myself. I would not move from this spot, however, until I was sure that Yuki was able to make it to his bed room and lay down properly. His rest would be very important for him to survive tomorrow and due to the fact that I had OCD and that he couldn’t do it himself, I would probably end up doing some cleaning as well before I started my training.

Persona: Battousai | Timeline: Flashback (20 AD) | EXP: 214 / 8310
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: My Home is your Home *   My Home is your Home * - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 11:25 pm

My Home is your Home
Shifting my gaze, I glance back to Jyn as I hear him speak. " I will. " I say with a smile, the thoughts of getting some rest coming to mind as I slowly hobble my way to my room. Making my way into my room I let out a sight of relief and glance around for a moment before shutting the door. After shutting the door I move over to my bedding. Coming to my bed I pull my sheathed kukri from my sash and set it down on the stand next to my bed. After setting it down I begin to strip down to my underwear. As I sit down I forgo putting my cloths away and instead simply let them fall to the floor around me. Once I finish undressing I begin to shift and sit back on the edge of my bed, another sigh of relief escaping me as I glance towards the door to my room. I gaze at the door to my room for a few moments before shifting my gaze from the door as I begin to move deeper into my bed, laying back in the comfortable cushiony support of my bed. " Ahh, that's better.. " I murmur lightly to myself as I pull the blanket up over me and close my eyes, falling asleep with in a few moments due to the fatigue of the day.

EXP: 235 | 9971
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: My Home is your Home *   My Home is your Home * - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 6:08 pm

With the kiddy put to sleep, it would be time to get started on my nightly routine. Though not in use, my swords had never left my back that day. While Yuki falls asleep, I move around and tidy up the place a little before moving out of the house around the time he would be drifting off to start on my training. As most training sessions, I am able to get a good work out of myself training for about three hours straight before deciding to call it a night. I was in the process of attempting to build strength in my strikes as well as build my techniques of channeling my ki energy through my blades. At the moment, the exertion of strength with my attacks was at the strength of a normal man, but I was currently working on something much greater. Aside from being able to kill a man simply, something inside me drove me to be even stronger.

After the workout, I return into the house, slightly tired, but a little used to the routine I did quite often. I step onto the patio, walk through the main living area and reinforce the fire with added wood before heading into the room where Yuki was letting me stay. After getting into my room, I dress down and then lay in the bed provided for me. It felt good to rest my body after a full day. My eyes close and with that I’m able to relax and drift off onto unconsciousness.

Another deeply internal me, watching my movements coaxes another persona to take the forefront and with that a light glow radiates about my body and my from changes from the Battousai that had monopolized much of the day into Jyneil.

Sitting up, my long ivory hair drapes across my bare shoulders. Looking over my pale skin, it became apparent to me that the brute had gone to sleep top less and without bathing. “Ugh…” I complain lightly to think that I had to awaken into such a dirty body. With that given sigh I stand bringing my feet to the ground out of bed. I push away the other garments and allow them to fall to my feet leaving my body free of clothing, but I keep a shirt in my hand to be used later. Due to the fact that the clothing was dirty, I didn’t have a need the rest of them. I felt like bathing. Having seen the surroundings through the eyes of Jyn”Rai and the Battousai, I had a good feel for the area around me. A hand comes to my door as I open it and waft through it walking into the main interior of the house. The chilly desert night raises goose bumps from my nude form as my arm cross over my breast, and I move briskly on the balls and toes of my feet towards the warmer main room. Entering into that area, I am able to feel more warmth from the fire. I retrieve the bucket of water that had been brought in earlier and carry this to the fireside. Using the shirt as a towel, I sit by the fireside and thoroughly bath my body removing sweat and the day’s presence from it returning my pale smooth skin to its natural radiance. After bathing my body, I wring out the towel and use it to dry off as much as I cold, using the heat from the fire to assist in this. The shirt is left by the fire to fully dry by the morning; I didn’t feel like having to listen to the others for using their things without taking care of them.

After bathing, I spend begin to work on enhancing and building my abilities and capabilities in Light Magic. I know I needed something to show that one Dark Mage if we ever meant and on top of that Nameless was depending on me to develop my magic to the fullest. As someone I deeply admired, I wanted my feelings to reach him through my hard work; I would do almost anything for him. After three hours of practicing light energy, I hold an orb of glowing magic shaping it in my hand before I felt like I could do no more. A large yawn escapes my mouth though light soft lips. Though I felt a bit better after bathing, due to Battousai’s training I was still tired. With nothing further of interest to do at night all alone, I decide that I had to go to sleep. Leaving the main room, I saunter back through the house, opening a door that looked like mine and enter into a dark room, the same as the one that Yuki would be sleeping in. Entering into the opposite side of the bed as he I lay down, pulling the sheets onto me. My nose wrinkles as I complain, “these beds sure do smell…” Still, my fatigue overtakes my prissiness and I fall asleep.

Persona: Battousai > Jyneil | Timeline: Flashback (20 AD) | EXP: 873 / 9183
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: My Home is your Home *   My Home is your Home * - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 8:28 pm

My Home is your Home
As I fall into a slumber my body finally finds the rest it has sought in order to recover from the day of intense training. While my body gained the rest it sought my mind slips into the dark abyss. Oblivious to the goings on around me and what my companion was doing while I rest. My slumber continues unchanged until my body senses a shift in the bedding as another comes to rest in the bed next to me. As my companion comes to rest in the bed next to me, my body begins to react unconsciously to the presence of another in bed with me. Shifting in bed I move onto my side and slip my arm around the new comer to my bed as I continue to sleep through the night. In the morning hours when I normally wake up, I begin to rouse from my slumber with a soft groan.

If my companion was still in the bed with me I would open my eyes to find something I was not expecting, an unknown female laying in bed with me. Though a normal reaction would be to pull away I do no such thing, instead I gaze at the female laying next to me and try to remain still so I wouldn't wake her.

If my companion had fled the bed before my rouse I would slowly open my eyes and let out a grumble as I roll onto my back and gaze up at the ceiling of my room as I take in a deep breath before exhaling in a sigh as I begin to contemplate simply staying in bed for the rest of the day, though my companion is probably already up and waiting to train.

EXP: 290 | 10,261
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: My Home is your Home *   My Home is your Home * - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 10:16 pm

Sunlight enters into the room and causes my eye lids to flutter open. A soft yawn escapes delicate lips and much like a cat, my lithe form stretches out with my animation into consciousness. Pressing off of the bed, I would lift up with strands of my ivory hair falling gently from my shoulders to barely cover my nude body as I notice that there was another groan in the area as well as an arm that was on me. Looking down, I notice Yuki beneath me and slightly confused my sleepy eyes looks around the room as I perform another yawn, not really concerned that Yuki was there. I come to the conclusion that I must have gone into the wrong room last night.

“That would explain the smell…” I would mention wrinkling my nose slightly. I would calmly move to the edge of the bed, if permitted and stand up with my back to Yuki as my body stretches out once more, a final time. Turning around to look at him and give a playful grin, “sorry… my mistake.” With that, light would surround my body and in a flash, I would vanish out of sight. Though it would seem as if I vanished into thin air, I would actually have teleported through the wall to the room to the side where I was supposed to be sleeping. It wasn’t like Yuki was going to go anywhere anytime soon with the strain put on his body. Another flash of light occurs as the phase change occurs to revert Jyneil to Battousai.

Nude in this male form, I come into a standing position to the side of the bed in the room that I should have been sleeping in. I frown and move to get dressed for the day. Now as the samurai, my main concern was on how many hours were lost in the day with oversleeping. There was much to do from preparing Yuki’s body for further training to getting the water, preparing food and coaching the training.

Persona: Jyneil > Battousai | Timeline: Flashback (20 AD) | EXP: 380 / 9563
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: My Home is your Home *   My Home is your Home * - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 10:28 pm

My Home is your Home
As the strange female in my bed begins to move I keep my gaze fixed on her, not attempting to stop her in anyway, though I didn't think I could do much to stop her right now. While looking up at her I couldn't figure out who she was or where she came from, had someone walked into my house last night while I was asleep? As she makes the comment I frown faintly as I think for a brief moment on the comment, not yet realize I had went to bed last night after hours of training with out washing up. I release what grasp I have on her as she moves to the edge of the bed and stands up, my gaze shifting over her form again as she stands. Getting ready to speak to the strange female, she speaks up and cuts me off before I can begin, apologizing, I guess for being in my room with me, though I didn't see any harm in it. As light begins to surround her my frown deepens and as the light flashes I shield my eyes from the flash. Lowering my hand I find the female was no longer standing next to my bed, instead she had disappeared from sight with out even introducing herself. I take a moment to shift my gaze around the room before letting out a faint growl, " Hello? ... Are you there? " I call out as I begin to shift in my bed, letting out a light groan as I reach over to where I had set my kukri, if she was someone intruding into my house then she will need to be dealt with.

EXP: 283 | 10,544
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: My Home is your Home *   My Home is your Home * - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 10:47 pm

It wouldn’t take long for me to reach my bags and dress into a pair of black boxer briefs, loose fitting cargo shorts, socks, shoes and of course my mask. I didn’t like my face to be uncovered when in public; since Yuki was another person he was considered public as well as the people who may pass by on the streets. Being as it was day outside, it would be hot enough to move around without a shirt, so I wouldn’t worry about that and would opt to rather go and put on my blades. Before I am able to get both blades on, my attention is gained as I would hear Yuki from the other room calling out to someone. I strap my swords into my belt while walking from my room to his. Coming to the door, both hands would be at my side as I would push it open enough for it to crack and for me to see in. “I’m here,” I assure him. My gaze shifts to him reaching for his sword and I nod, understanding, “good. You seem to have a lot of energy. It was my mistake to go so soft on you yesterday. Please forgive me; I will not make that mistake again.”

Persona: Jyneil > Battousai | Timeline: Flashback (20 AD) | EXP: 210 / 9773
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: My Home is your Home *   My Home is your Home * - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 11:09 pm

My Home is your Home
I fix my gaze on the door as it begins to open. I expected to see the female again or perhaps someone to come bursting through the door and try and attack me, though instead I hear a familiar voice as Jyn speaks up. Hearing his voice I let out a light sigh as I begin to relax some. As he makes the comment about me having a lot of energy I frown faintly as he continues to speak, his words quickly washing away the relaxation that was starting to overtake me. " There was a female in here. " I say before letting out a soft grown as I begin to sit up in bed and let my legs hang over the edge of my bed. " She was sleeping in bed with me then she vanished after getting up. " I add with a light growl, " You wouldn't happen to have seen her, have you Jyn? " As I speak my voice holds tones of agitation and anger. Turning my gaze from the door I glance back to where the female had been standing when she vanished, " Where did you go... " I murmur lightly as I shift my gaze, glancing around the room for a moment before turning my attention back to the door to my room.

EXP: 222 | 10,766
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: My Home is your Home *   My Home is your Home * - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 5:59 pm

His words confirm that Jyneil had taken too many liberties with this body we shared, so I would put his worries to ease. “There is no one here, but you and I,” I would tell him, telling the truth on that matter. I would also assure, “if there were someone else here, I would have swiftly restrained them until you could identify them.” I could understand his agitation at having an unwanted guest intrude into his home, but it was too early for him to know my secrets. I would watch him look around the room and speak to himself and question, “so that I’m sure I understand you, just after waking up, there was a woman sleeping in your bed. When you fully awoke, she vanished and how you are looking for her?” There would be many questions, such as ‘why would someone randomly be in your bed’ as well as ‘did you at least know the woman’ but I was certain those were questions he was already asking himself, so I didn’t need to speak more than what was necessary. I had already said much in my questioning. Regardless of what his answers were, my response would be, “we should prepare for training. The day continues to progress. There is much I must prepare. You must bring your body into the main room and lay on your stomach." By that time I could have remade the fire and had the rice cooking. With that, I would leave him to walk or crawl into the living room.

Persona: Jyneil > Battousai | Timeline: Flashback (20 AD) | EXP: 275 / 10,048
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: My Home is your Home *   My Home is your Home * - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 8:31 pm

My Home is your Home
As Jyn begins to speak I listen to what he has to say and it seems that he has not seen anyone else aside from the two of us in here, though I know what I had seen and what was laying in bed with me. He goes on to assure me that if there was someone here with us that he would have restrained them. Turning my gaze to Jyn as he inquires about the female I had seen. I nod my head faintly as he asks about the woman I had found in my bed sleeping with me. " Yes, she was in bed with me and then after standing up she vanished in a flash of light. " I say as I turn my gaze from Jyn, letting out a faint growl before a light smile takes form on my face, " Well, I was scanning the area for her, though she is not here.. but I may run into her again and I wouldn't forget such a beautiful young lady such as her. And when I do find her... " I trail off falling silent as I shift my gaze back to the door. When Jyn begins to speak again the topic changes from the female that I had woken up with, back to the training. As he tells me I need to come into the main room and lay on my stomach I frown faintly, " Alright.. " I say before turning my attention away from the door, " I'll be there in a moment. " I say as I finally begin to move from my position on the bed. Grumbling softly I begin to move from my seat on the bed, pushing my body and muscles to begin working even though they didn't want to and my body ached, wanting nothing more then to remain in bed. Raising from my bed I manage to make it a few steps before my legs begin to give up on me and as they do I begin to go down and fall to the floor, " Ugh... damn body.. " I murmur to myself as I begin to move forwards, making my way across the floor and out of my room before moving into the main room.

EXP: 380 | 11,146
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: My Home is your Home *   My Home is your Home * - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 6:00 pm

From the looks of things it didn’t seem like he would soon forget Jyneil or pass her off as a dream. I was trying to work him towards the idea of her possibly being a morning illusion, but I guess his mental consistency was a bit stronger than would be preferred. Either way was fine, however, since his training was what was important. While I wait for him to bring himself into the living room, I would move around to the water bucket only to realize that the water was unusable due to Jyneil’s bath the previous night. A light frown grazes the bottom half of my face as I look down into the dirtied waters lightly cursing that portion of me which I didn’t agree with in this current persona; she often got along with Jyn’Rai and Jin more than myself. My body twists lightly as I look towards Yuki’s door to see him moving slowly out of it. “I’ll be back shortly,” I advise as I reach down and take up the bucket and then head to the patio.

I exit the house and head to the village well. There I refill the water bucket and swiftly head back to the house. After getting back to the house, I recreate the fire and then work in getting the pot over it and filled with water. I set the rice for it to cook and by that time, Yuki should have had plenty of time to position himself in the main room.

Persona: Battousai | Timeline: Flashback (20 AD) | EXP: 261 / 10,309
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: My Home is your Home *   My Home is your Home * - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 7:10 pm

My Home is your Home
Making my way through the door to my room I hear Jyn speak up which draws my attention to him for a moment. Looking to him I give a faint nod at what he had to say, " Alright. " I add before turning my attention from him and back to the task at hand. Slowly making my way across the floor I growl lightly, partly at myself and partly at Jyn and the training he has put me through. Though after all is said and done, the training he is putting me through is more of a benefit then a hindrance, he is teaching me how to use a new form of weapon and all he ask in return is that I let him stay here with me and provide food, which where two things I didn't have a problem doing. Focusing on the task at hand I continue to move across the floor, making my way into the main room where Jyn had asked me to go. Coming into roughly the center of the main room, I glance around for a moment before finally letting my limbs give out on me, though as I begin to go down I make sure the descent is an easy one in contrast to other times when I had fallen down. Lowering myself to the floor, I lay on my stomach as Jyn had requested, letting out a light sigh as I dwell on how exactly he is going to get my body to function right so we can train.

EXP: 258 | 11,404
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: My Home is your Home *   My Home is your Home * - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 11:40 pm

The rice is set to cook and with that I return my attention to Yuki. By this time, I would notice that he had been able to enter into the main room and do as instructed. That much was good and I could get started on his treatment. After setting the rice to cook, I walk back outside and look for any large stones that I could use; I would be looking for stones that were at least the size of my fist. After finding a few, I would clean them off with the water and find another pot to bowl them in. While letting them boil I would advise for Yuki to take off his shirt and pants and to lie on his stomach. Hopefully he would simply comply, which would make things easier. When he was in place, I would sit in a cross legged manner next to him and hold my hands out over his body. I would be searching for spiritual light points which would be similar to pressure points; areas where I felt ki concentration were the strongest about the body. I map what I feel spiritual to what I see visually and after the rocks were able to get heated, I would take them out of the warm water and place the seven stone at the various points on his body: one on each limb in the center, one on each shoulder as well as one on his abdomen. After the warm stones were placed, I would tell him to clear his mind and meditate on loosening his muscles.

Persona: Battousai | Timeline: Flashback (20 AD) | EXP: 268 / 10,577
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: My Home is your Home *   My Home is your Home * - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 12:06 am

My Home is your Home

I keep my attention fixed on Jyn as he goes about fixing us something to eat and as he goes out side, I follow him with my gaze until he leaves my house. Once he had left I turn my attention from the door and glance around for a moment before closing my eyes as I wait for Jyn to come back. I keep my eyes closed until I hear Jyn coming back, opening my eyes again I glance to Jyn before, pausing for a moment as he instructs me to take my shirt and pants off. I frown faintly at the instruction from him, though I begin to comply with the instructions in the idea that it will help me feel better right now. I work my shirt off and set it aside before taking my pants off as well, setting them aside and now laying with my underwear on. Now almost completely in the nude in front of my companion I shift my gaze back to him, watching and waiting to see what he was going to do, perhaps use some sort of magic to restore my muscles to how they were before? With my gaze still on Jyn I watch as he reaches over and pulls stones from the bucket before he begins placing them on me in different spots through out my body. I keep my gaze on him for a moment before closing my eyes once again, resting my head back on the floor as I begin to do as Jyn instructed again and clear my mind and meditate on loosening my muscles.

EXP: 268 | 11,672
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: My Home is your Home *   My Home is your Home * - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 1:35 pm

After Yuki complies with my orders and the stones are set, I would allow him to attempt to heal his body during this time of rest. I would sit resting in a cross legged manner to the side of his semi nude body. The rocks would be able to retain their warmth for a while, applying soft warmth after the initial hot feeling it would have against the skin. During the time the rice would be cooking, I would speak calmly over him advising himself to relax and ease his muscles while working on rejuvenating his body. I would share my belief that the mind channels the ki through your body and with that it allows you to have profound effects over your body and what it can do. “It’s not something everyone knows you can do…” I would explain with a voice as calm as the desert breeze. I would explain that not only did he want to become one with his sword, the path to becoming one with his sword, and any weapon for that matter, required fully understanding and being one with his own body. The rice would eventually finish cooking and I would turn and inspect it to make sure it was finished. I would move the rice from the heat before walking over and removing the rocks from his body and setting them to his side. After moving them, I would tell him, “if you did it properly, you should be able to move a bit better than before.” He wouldn’t feel magically better, but he would be able to move as if he endured half of the training previously instead of the entire day. As he got up, I would serve us both rice and advise, “eat.”

Persona: Battousai | Timeline: Flashback (20 AD) | EXP: 308 / 10,885
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: My Home is your Home *   My Home is your Home * - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 2:10 pm

My Home is your Home

Shifting my head, I turn it so I can get a good look at Jyn, watching for a moment as he sits down next to me. I keep my gaze on him for a moment before closing my eyes and focus on loosening and relaxing my muscles while enjoying the soft warmth of the stones placed upon my body. As Jyn begins to speak I keep my eyes closed and listen to what he is saying. He seemed to have interesting beliefs about how about the physical body and spiritual energy that runs through the body that would allow one to have great effect over the body and what it is capable of doing. For a moment, I open my eyes again and look up at Jyn as he continues speaking. Unlike him I wasn't sure what kind of beliefs I have or go with. After a brief moment longer of looking up at Jyn, I shut my eyes again, letting out a light sigh of relief as he continues to speak and I continue to listen. Now as he talks more about it I begin to dwell on the idea of becoming one with the weapons I possess, how to achieve such a thing and what it meant to be one with your weapons. I keep my eyes closed as Jyn falls silent and I hear him begin to move from where he sat. After a moment I begin to feel the stones being removed from my body which cause me to open my eyes and look to Jyn once again. It seemed the healing session had come to an end. I give a faint nod to what Jyn had to say about being able ot move now. " Alright. " I answer as I jump right into giving it a try and begin to move. To my surprise I find it is much easier to move when I think back on to moments ago when I was trying to get in here, though I was not back to one-hundred percent yet, I figure that will take more then just a day. Slow and carefully I sit up and let out another sigh, turning my gaze to Jyn as he offers the food to me I reach out and take it with a smile, " Thanks. " I say before I begin to eat as instructed.

EXP: 398 | 12,070
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: My Home is your Home *   My Home is your Home * - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 2:19 pm

With a nod, I would accept his words of thanks before beginning to eat my food myself. I keep the bucket situated between the two of us and then stand to retrieve cups for the both of us. I come back and sit down on the other side of the bucket so we could drink from it at the same time. I would have my fill of rice and water and when I was finished I would walk the cups and bowls back into the room where I had found them. I would wipe out the bowl with a cloth and sit it on the counter before returning back into the main room.

Coming into the main room, I would wait for Yuki before looking to him and assuring him that it was time to get started on our training. Today would be much like yesterday was; by the end of it his body would hurt just as much if not worst then it did the previous day, but everything was according with my plan to build him up. When I finished with him, I would assure that he would be stronger with his sword than with his chains. I would inquire, “are you ready” giving him a chance to do anything else if he needed to before the training would begin.

Persona: Battousai | Timeline: Flashback (20 AD) | EXP: 220 / 11,105
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: My Home is your Home *   My Home is your Home * - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 2:43 pm

My Home is your Home

Falling into silence I begin to enjoy the rice Jyn had given to me, drawing upon the training I had done yesterday while I eat. I keep my gaze on my food not paying attention to Jyn as he gets up, my mind falling deep into thought on the training yesterday. After a moment I snap out of thought and notice Jyn had come back with cups. Turning my gaze to the cup closest to me, I reach out and take hold of it and dip it into the bucket to collect some of the water the bucket held into the cup. After collecting some water in the cup, I bring it to my lips and take a sip of it before setting it back down and going back to eating the rest of my rice. I take mt time enjoying the rice and water before finishing and allowing Jyn to take the dishes away. While Jyn was taking care of the dishes I would begin to move once again, slowly pushing myself to climb to my feet. As I climb to my feet, I let out a light sigh as I begin to stretch my back and arms along with popping my neck. Hearing Jyn come back into the main room, I turn my attention back to him and give a faint nod as he brings up training once again, exactly what I thought was going to happen today and probably tomorrow as well, it seemed my time with my new companion would be filled with training and learning the ways of the sword. When Jyn asks if I am ready I give a faint nod, " Yeah, are you? " I ask, turning the question back on him.

EXP: 290 | 12,360
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: My Home is your Home *   My Home is your Home * - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 6:38 pm

“Yes,” comes the answer to his question, though he was opening himself up to a world of pain. Since yesterday was working primarily on swipes, today I would work on his thrusting movements. It was my plan that after we got his arms and body used to thrusting and swiping, I would go into the various techniques therein. There was a difference between slashing and slashing effectively, which would be the difference between someone chopping into a tree trunk and slicing straight through it. The difference in strength would increase through stages, but those bridges would be crossed as we came to them. After all, the goal was to give him enough to start off with and the rest would be up to him.

I would walk out beyond the patio to the backyard and wait on Yuki standing upright with my arms folded across my bare chest with my two swords crossed at my back. The desert heat would beam down onto my body, but dressed in my khaki pants as I was, it wasn’t so bad. I would speak vaguely, “the snake attacks swiftly and recoils its body.” I would briefly explain that you never want to keep your sword out and still. “Do not allow your sword to get struck,” I would comment, “just like you should not allow someone to strike a blow to your body…” With this it would be hinted that my style was less based on blocking as it was on evasion. My hand reaches behind my back as I take up my blade and slide it from its sheath. I flip it in my hand and shift to the side. In a single motion, I bring my other hand to it, I step forwards and thrust out my blade and swiftly recoil it back into a defensive hold across my chest as if I could perform a follow up attack or shift if needed. This action occurs swiftly enough to cause a minor gust of wind in with my movements; the sand below my feet settles as I flip the sword back and turn to Yuki and order, “start with your left, imagine yourself in front of your and aim for the center of your chest…” I would walk to him after sheathing my blade and tap him twice in the sternum to indicate a target for this striking practice. After that I would order, “go.” I would coach for him to thrust with his entire body and step with each thrust. Unlike last time I would not let him go until he stopped. If he stopped, I would coax him to keep going until two hours had passed, regardless of what condition he would be in at the end of those two hours.

Persona: Battousai | Timeline: Flashback (20 AD) | EXP: 482 / 11,587
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: My Home is your Home *   My Home is your Home * - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 7:45 pm

My Home is your Home

As Jyn gives me his answer I give a faint nod in return before turning my attention from him. Moving over to where I had set my pants down, I take them and slide them on before I begin to head out to where Jyn had moved. Making my way out into the backyard. In the backyard, I move closer to Jyn before coming to as top, fixing my gaze on him as I wait for instruction from him. Standing not far from Jyn, I listen as he begins to speak, another strange metaphor about fighting, he has to say as he did before. As he goes into explain some things not to do I listen to his words, trying to commit them to memory so I could draw upon them later. Drawing to a close I watch him as he begins to draw his blade from its sheath before following through with a quick forward thrust and then drawing it back into a defensive facing. I shift my gaze over the form Jyn holds before turning my attention back to his face as he begins speaking again. It seemed it was time for me to get to work on my training for the day and this was probably what I will be doing. As I watch Jyn move towards me I reach down with my left hand and take hold of the hilt of my kurki, my gaze shifting as he reaches out and pokes me in the sternum. " Ouch.. " I murmur lightly, though the strike from my companion didn't hurt me. When he gives the word to go, I unsheathe the kukri and hold it out in front of me, gripping it tightly with my left hand as I focus on the task at hand, imagining a target in front of me and where I needed to strike said target. With the target in mind, I lash out with the kukri, preforming an action smiler to what Jyn had done, first striking out with a thrust of the kukri in the general area that he wanted me to hit, after the strike I would follow through and draw my arm back into a defensive facing as Jyn had done in the idea of blocking counter attacks. I didn't know how long Jyn wanted me to train for, he just kept coaxing me to continue in the rhythm of thrusting and blocking with the kukri. Thanks to the stone thing Jyn had done earlier the training Jyn has me doing was easier but my body was not fully restored, though I knew I had to keep at it until Jyn said that this part of my training was finished. I make it through roughly an hour relatively easy before I begin to feel the fatigue of my action and the burn of my muscles. Though I thought about stopping for a break, Jyn coaxed me to continue with the action and since he knew what he is doing, I continue, thrusting out with the kukri before drawing it back over my chest in a defensive manner. I continue through the routine of thrusting out with the kukri and then blocking with it as I draw it back to my chest, for roughly an hour more, with each passing strike of the weapon draining more of my stamina and causing a bit more pain.

EXP: 566 | 12,926
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: My Home is your Home *   My Home is your Home * - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 10:37 pm

While he performed the actions that I asked him to, I stood next to him and watched instead of returning to the porch to sit cross legged as I had watched the day before. I kept my attention on him this time, a bit closer so that he wouldn’t stop after the first hour. By the time the two minute hour mark came, I would finally give him the permission to rest while scolding him about the horizontal level of his sword dropping. It made sense that if you thrust straight out for a full two hours, it would be hard to thrust straight and that the sword’s tip would eventually dip, but the chastisement was simply to keep him trying to keep it at the same level, which would help him overall in the long run. During this time of break, I would walk away from him and return with a cup of water which I would offer to him. I figured for his break I could give him fifteen minutes and after this I would allow his arms to rest for a moment while we focused on another portion of his body. I would wait until he was done with his water and was able to catch his breath before I would inform him that the next thing on the plate was lunges. I would explain that lunges were a part of adding power to thrusts, but I wanted to build power in his foundation and balance. Showing him what I wanted him to do, I would simply step forwards several feet and dip, lowering my body into the lung before lifting the other leg and performing the same action in a manner that looked like an awkward walk. I would advise, “lung in a circle…” and nod for him to start. It would basically be like walking around the back yard, but while lunging; since it wasn’t too heavy of an exercise, I counted this as part of his training break.

Persona: Battousai | Timeline: Flashback (20 AD) | EXP: 345 / 11,932
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: My Home is your Home *   My Home is your Home * - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 11:25 pm

My Home is your Home

Coming to a stop, I turn my attention to Jyn as I let out a light sigh s I begin to relax and enjoy my brief break. While resting I listen to Jyn as he begins to scold me about the horizontal level of my sword dropping. I didn't think he would be watching for something like that but I guess I'm wrong and he watches the level of the blade intently as I thrust out with it. I'll just have to work harder next time to keep that from happening. I follow Jyn with my gaze as he begins to walk away though after a moment I shift my gaze from him and glance down at my kukri for a moment as I begin to wonder if he is going to have me practice the same action with my left hand now. Under the impression that Jyn is going to have me preform another set of the same thrust, only with my left hand I switch the kukri from my right hand to my left hand and grip the weapon while waiting for Jyn to return. As he comes back I glance to him again and reach out, accepting the cup as he offers it to me. Taking the cup from him I begin to sip from the water, keeping my gaze fixed on Jyn, waiting for instructions while sipping on the water. After finishing with the water I come to find out that I will be doing something different and not what I had thought I would be doing. Instead Jyn brings up lunges before going into detail of explaining how to do them and showing me as he had done with the other techniques. As Jyn begins to show me how exactly one would preform one of these lunges, I keep my gaze fixed on him, watching his movements as he goes about preforming the next method of training I will be doing. It seemed to be an awkward motion and probably would end up making me look dumb, though Jyn was the only one back here watching me, which is probably a good thing. When he finishes with the example, I give a faint nod to his statement, " Alright. " I comment before I begin to move into one of these lunges, trying to do it as Jyn had shown me. First stepping forward as I lower my body into the lung before lifting my other leg and following through with the same action as Jyn had done.

EXP: 423 | 13,349
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: My Home is your Home *   My Home is your Home * - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 6:39 pm

The lunges begin, which would start his semi break from doing thrusts. I wouldn’t inspect him so closely during the lunges since there wasn’t much he could do to mess them up. While watching him, I come to the conclusion that he had the potential to be a great swordsman, simply for the fact that he was able to listen and take in advice. That ability to take what someone else has and learn it was a great ability to have. On top of that, there was no doubt with me that he would be able to take what I’ve taught him and create his own style of fighting with a sword; if I weren’t careful, I could be training someone to be better with a sword than I was. Still, my abilities were less about bragging rights and sparring than it was for survival. I didn’t fight for sport; I generally only fought when I needed to and normally when that occurred, a phase switch occurs with it. Almost the current ‘default’ personas, I was the one that had spent the most time protecting us, though Jyn’Rai was increasing in strength day after day.

While he worked on that, I would move to and sit cross legged on the porch with my gaze on him. Internally I would take this time to practice channeling and molding my ki. There would be no outward changes in my sitting posture, but inside me, my energy would be molding and circulating.

After about an hour, I would lift my hand and give the signal and a verbal response that he could stop and he would be given 15 minutes to rest himself before moving into the next phase of training. After that fifteen minutes, I would have him go into thrusts leading with his left side and from there we would be heading into another 2 hour time span until lunch time came around.

Persona: Battousai | Timeline: Flashback (20 AD) | EXP: 344 / 12,276
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: My Home is your Home *   My Home is your Home * - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 10:13 pm

My Home is your Home

Since Jyn had yet to say anything about the way I am preforming the lunges I figure that there isn't anything wrong I am doing, though with an action as simple as doing a lunge, I didn't think there would be much you could mess up in the end. With the silence from Jyn, I continue to preform the lunges as he had sown me, going through each of the steps in my mind as I preform them with my body. As Jyn begins to move, I follow him for a moment with my gaze before shifting my gaze in front of me, gazing off at the endless sea of sand as I continue to preform the lunges as Jyn had instructed. While moving through the lunges I dwell on the thought of Jyn doing this as well as the rest of the training he is putting me through, wondering if he has done this himself or is simply putting me through it for his own amusement. Moving through the lunges as Jyn had instructed, I continue with the routine for the next hour roughly, over time the act of preforming each lung taking more of a tole on my body as well as my stamina, though I push through the fatigue and building pain to continue with the lunges, after all if we cannot make it past the pain then we cannot gain anything from our training. When I hear Jyn as he tells me it is time to take a break, I come to a stop and let out a light groan as I stand up fully, turning my attention to him for a moment, giving a faint nod before moving over to the porch and sitting down to enjoy my break. When the break finally comes to an end and Jyn sends me back out to do more training, I let out a light grumble as I raise from the porch and move back onto the sand, gripping the kukri in my left hand as I begin to lash out, thrusting out with the kurki before drawing it back into a defensive posture in front of my chest, as Jyn had show me before and I had done, though this time with my left arm. As I had done before, I hold my ground and thrust out with the kukri, aiming for about the same point I had when I first started this training with my right hand, though now I do it with a fresh arm, or at least for the time being. As I begin to build into a steady rhytem of thrusting out with the kukri before retracting it into a defensive standing, I keep an ear out for word from Jyn and should he bring up what I need to fix I would do my best to fix said problem and continue with my training until it was time to take another break. Baring anything coming up or Jyn stopping ahead of time, I would work through the next two grueling hours of training, thrusting out with the kukri before drawing it back into a defensive standing before following through with the same motions over and over again as I worked on getting the action down right and memorizing each stoke and muscle movement.

EXP: 551 | 13,900
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: My Home is your Home *   My Home is your Home * - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 6:06 pm

During the time he trained, I would watch him for a while making a few comments to make sure he kept his tip pointed level, but aside from that, I would walk back to the house, grab the water bucket and proceed to head back to the well to retrieve water for the day. We were still good on rice, so I didn’t have to go and shop for any more, but in thinking about it, I decided that we should probably have some meat later on for dinner. That would be fine, since it would go hand in hand with the training I would make him partake in order to get said meat. I would return home with the water and walk past him while he practiced, back to the porch. I would set the rice to start cooking, then sit the water on the porch, drink from it and sit his cup next to it for his break. After the span of approximately two hours, I would call for him to stop and to come and hydrate himself. On his break, I would prepare rice for him and sit it next to the cup that I had left for him by the water. From there I would prepare my own rice and sit on the porch and then eat it. Since we hadn’t spoken much other than me giving orders, I would attempt to initiate a conversation in, “how are you feeling?”

Persona: Battousai | Timeline: Flashback (20 AD) | EXP: 241 / 12,517
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: My Home is your Home *   My Home is your Home * - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 7:55 pm

My Home is your Home

When Jyn makes the comments to keep the tip of the kukri level I make sure to make the adjustments and keep the tip level as I continue to strike out with the blade, thrusting it out before withdrawing it back. While Jyn was gone I continue the training routine he has me doing, thrusting out with the kukri before bringing it back into a defensive standing. Notching Jyn on approach I shift my gaze to him and watch him as he comes up to me, though as he walks past me I lose sight of him, my attention shifting focus back to the desert as I continue with my training. Hearing Jyn finally speak up with the instruction to stop I let my left arm fall to my side, letting out a sight of relief, still griping the kukri in my grasp though. Now able to enjoy my break, I take a moment to remain standing where I had stopped training and gaze off at the endless sea of sand, letting out another sigh of relief as my body begins to relax. After a moment I finally begin to move, turning and heading back to the porch before taking a seat close to the bucket. After taking a seat I reach out and take hold of the cup and scoop up some water in it before taking a sip of water. After taking a few sips of refreshing water, I et the cup down and turn my attention to the rice Jyn had set out for me. Before picking up the bowl of rice, I set the kukri down in my lap then pick up the bowl of rice before I begin to enjoy the meal. As I enjoy a few bites, I listen to the question from Jyn and as I finish off a bit of rice in my mouth I speak up, " Sore and in pain, the training is taxing though I'll try to not let you down Jyn. " I answer, glancing to Jyn for a moment before turning my attention back to my food.

EXP: 350 | 14,250
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: My Home is your Home *   My Home is your Home * - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 4:05 pm

I nod as I receive the answer; it was a good answer. Though he growled and seemingly complained from time to time during the duration of the training, he kept at it and never gave up. This was was something that I could admire in him. I confirm, “I know…” to let him know that I recognized the attempt he was making at the training. I hadn’t expected him to stick with it the way he had, but now that I saw what he was capable of, it would make him that much easier to train. I continue to eat from the rice, holding the bowl in my right hand and the utensils in my left. After eating about half way in, I would advise, “we will hunt tonight; free meat is better than bartering for it.” After saying what I had to, I return to eating. Of course, his training would be incorporated into this somehow, but that would come a bit later. Thus far, with a day and a half into his training he was getting very acquainted with slashing and thrusting. The rest of the week would proceed in this fashion, but it would be taken one session at a time day by day.

Persona: Battousai | Timeline: Flashback (20 AD) | EXP: 212 / 12,729
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: My Home is your Home *   My Home is your Home * - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 5:24 pm

My Home is your Home

While eating my food I hear the comment from Jyn which draws my attention. Glancing from my meal I glance to Jyn for a brief moment before turning my attention back to my food and continue eating the rice from the bowl. Again I fall into silence as I go back to eating the rice. After taking a few more bites of rice, I take a moment to get a drink of water from the bucket before going back to enjoying the meal. As Jyn begins to speak again, I glance back to him as I listen to him speak of going hunting to night. Turning my attention from him I give a faint nod, " Alright. That sounds like a good idea. I take it you have done hunting before since you bring up the idea. " After bringing up the topic I come to the realization of how dumb it sounded, he would need to hunt if he was a traveler, after all you don't always have the goods to barter when you need food so hunting is a must when you need food, that or stealing it, but that is always risky. Awaiting a response from Jyn I take another bite of rice into my mouth to keep my silence.

EXP: 213 | 14,463
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: My Home is your Home *   My Home is your Home * - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 7:50 pm

With his agreement, it would be set in stone that the next portion of the training would be hunting. From there afternoon would continue to the point where we would have gone out into the desert and I would have showed him how I hunted, not really knowing or going into detail about how he may do it. I would expect his kill to be made with his blade and the beast of choice would be desert animal of some type. After that, we would return home where I would have him do squats and thrusts until he could squat and thrust no more. From there he would be allowed to go to sleep.

The days would pass in that manner with the training getting a bit more technical each day. I would be flexible during this to coax him coming up with his own style and serving mostly to keep him on track with the foundation we were building in him. After the passing of the week, it would be time for me to go and his body should be sufficiently worn. On the morning of my departure, I would wake up normally and begin packing my things since I had to continue forth to Rajeh where I would eventually meet up with Eri along the way as well as other incidents that would occur. I would not see Yuki again until we met in Medius. After packing my things and cleaning the room that was prepared for me, I would head into the main room where I would say my departure to my temporary disciple.

Persona: Battousai | Timeline: Flashback (20 AD) | EXP: 275 / 13,004 (Sent to UYB)

Last edited by aѕceпxion on Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: My Home is your Home *   My Home is your Home * - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 8:39 pm

My Home is your Home

I had not gotten an answer from Jyn, though perhaps it was for best since it was a rather dumb question to ask. When the time of the hunt came about I went out with Jyn, remaining in my human form and not supporting any magic, still keeping it from my companion, though I didn't need any of it to accomplish the task at hand.

For the next week I would work with Jyn and train to my fullest capability and try to push myself past my limits to build up my ability with the sword. As I trained I worked on my own style, at first working with just the kukri before moving into duel wielding my kukri along side the chain I have been wielding. I kept up with my training for the rest of the work, working with Jyn and doing his routine of training he has been putting me through. I had grown use to the company of my companion as well as the training he has been putting me through, it becoming like part of my normal life so when the day of his departure finally arrived I was a bit saddened, the man I had ran into while exploring some ruins had grown on me and become a friend, though now it was time for him to go and I knew I couldn't stop him, nor did I want to stop him from going about his travels. The next time we meet I knew I would have to do something to repay Jyn for everything he has done, not only has he trained me but he has also taken care of me in a sense, making sure I was fed and treating me after training. I bid Jyn farewell and wish him luck in his travels.

EXP: 301 | 14,764
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Home is your Home *   My Home is your Home * - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

My Home is your Home *
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2