Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sunset Surprise *

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Surreal
New Recruit
New Recruit
Surreal

Rep! : 6

Sunset Surprise * - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Sunset Surprise *   Sunset Surprise * - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 1:49 am

First topic message reminder :

Down at the edge of the water, where the compacted sand was just beginning to dry after the tide had recently receded, the young woman lays atop a long towel staring off into the rapidly reddening sky. Much like she used to do as a little girl, the woman kept her eyes focused on the horizon, on the very spot where sky met water and where she could imagine that fabled breathy hiss as the first curve of the dying sun dipped into the sea. It had been a lazy day for the most part, searching the beach for long forgotten treasure to pass the time on her free day. While she was no longer that young child who could spend every daylight hour digging through the sand, she still longed to unearth some priceless discovery from the time before memories. Her parents had thought the adventurous streak adorable when she was little, especially the way she would drag her adopted brother along whether he was interested or not, but as she grew and the streak never waned, they had begun to worry. They feared she would never make anything of herself, never learn to support herself or start a family. She tossed their fears aside for now, she was still young and had plenty of time to do those things and many more, just like she had plenty of time to lay on the beach in her swimwear and enjoy another stunning sunset.

263exp
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Surprise *   Sunset Surprise * - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 10:38 pm

The night was an enjoyable one indeed, almost enough to make a crazy man sane. I had given my feelings to Meloli and accepted hers; they would be treasured memories to keep me company for the road ahead. With the coming of the new dawn, I would be lying on my back with one arm and a portion of my shoulder and chest supporting Meloli’s head with that arm wrapped about her in a half hugging manner and the hand of that arm resting near the small of her back. The other arm would be opposite the first with my hand resting on my stomach with the covers lifted up to about chest height up my body. With the rays pouring into the room from the early morning sun light my eyes would wince slightly. My free hand would lift up and wipe my eyes before they would open and I would tilt my head down to see the young woman lying on me. My head would shift slightly as I would give her a kiss on the forehead before leaning down and yawning slightly beginning to wake up for the day. Though I wanted to stay like this for a while, I knew that it wasn’t feasible. By now breakfast might already be in the making and on top of that I had to take advantage of all the day light I could. I do welcome in a low tone, “good morning, sunshine.”

248 / 5868 | Persona: Jyn'Rai
Back to top Go down
Surreal
New Recruit
New Recruit
Surreal

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Surprise *   Sunset Surprise * - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 9:42 pm

Sunset Surprise * - Page 2 Melo_01
She could feel him shift, lifting his hand to his eyes, well before she felt the good morning kiss brushed along her forehead. After the previous night, just like every other morning after the two had ever shared, she wished they could stay like this forever or at the very least for a few hours more, but she knew better than to waste her time on wishes that won't come true. Someday she would find a way to keep this man in her, or his, bed through one whole night and into the next, but until he finishes his journey and comes home to her for good, she would be happy with a few extra stolen moments this morning. As her eyes flutter open, protesting against the bright morning light filtering through the window, she lifts a smile to his face and returns his greeting, minus the sunshine part of course. Then instead of moving to release him from her embrace, she turns her face to nuzzle his chest while her nude body stretches against his and the leg she slept with curled atop his rubs gently against his groin. She could already hear sounds of life coming from the kitchen so she knew asking for a brief replay of the night's events ould be out of the question, but that didn't mean she couldn't make him wish it were possible at the very least.

251exp
Sunset Surprise * - Page 2 Melo_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Rep! : 56

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Surprise *   Sunset Surprise * - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 10:16 pm

My good morning is answered non verbally as she shifts within my embrace. The smile on her face pulls a grin to my own as I found it hard to resist smiling when I was presented with such a glowing visage. There had been something about breakfast and training that I had previously been thinking about, or so I thought; either way, those thoughts were dashed from my head the moment her leg rubs again my lower areas. Already stiff from the arrival of morning, the wood would react accordingly to the caress of her leg. As if warning, I murmur in a soft tone, “we’re going to have to be quiet” while at the same time, the arm she was lying on shift her around so that she could be on top of me in a straddling manner. I didn’t know how quick I would be able to do this, but I figured I would worry about things like her mother who was obviously awake and breakfast in about fifteen or so minutes… or maybe thirty. Either way, I would welcome the advance in hopes that she would help herself to the first servings of the morning sausage.

209 / 6077 | Persona: Jyn'Rai
Back to top Go down
Surreal
New Recruit
New Recruit
Surreal

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Surprise *   Sunset Surprise * - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 5:31 pm

Sunset Surprise * - Page 2 Melo_01
She had been so ready to be shot down or have logic thrust her way in the form of ten reason why they shouldn't risk being caught that she was flabbergasted when his response went above and beyond what she'd imagined. Meloli knew the gentle rubbing of her leg would enhance his already welcoming physical condition, and even lead him to want to give in to the temptation of another taste, but she never expected him to actually shift her atop his body and offer a simple warning to be quiet. Biting back a giggle as her knees settle on either side of his hips and she teasingly wiggles her ready core just above his morning eagerness, she gazes down into his eyes as all humor and teasing fades from her face. Slowly lowering herself, keeping her bottom lip firmly caught between her teeth to stifle the louder sounds she would release, Meloli takes the offered chance to enjoy her lover one last time before he sets off yet again. Breakfast could wait, hell the whole world could wait, making love to this man one more time before who knows how long of a separation was well worth putting the very beat of her heart on hold.

226exp
Sunset Surprise * - Page 2 Melo_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Surprise *   Sunset Surprise * - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 12:28 am

I would be treated to her willingness and eagerness to pursue this morning toss in the seats. With the teasing fades form her face, pleasure is drawn onto mine. My hands come to rest on her hips and from there the motion of our bodies would intertwine to once again create a portion of the magic that was wrought in full bloom the previous night. Though the course of about ten minute or so, I find myself coming up to my climax and if all goes well, I would then have my release. Depending on the situation, there may be a mess to clean up. One thing I hadn’t thought about at all would be the smell that had would have been created in our love making. I could only hope that the smell of breakfast would overcome the smell of our lust musk.

150 / 6227 | Persona: Jyn'Rai
Back to top Go down
Surreal
New Recruit
New Recruit
Surreal

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Surprise *   Sunset Surprise * - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 8:43 am

Meloli would do nothing to delay or prevent the man's release and would find her own triggered by the beginning of his. Any mess that required cleaning would be seen to by her, she is the woman and responsible for things like that after all, and the scent of joining that permeates the room would be taken care of by her opening a few tightly sealed jars full of fragrant herbs that had been strategically placed around the room. It would take only a moment for the pleasant blend of herbs and dried flowers to overcome the lusty aroma created by their coupling and by the time their secret was once again safely preserved, she would be dressed and ready to greet the morning... and devour the breakfast waiting just down the hall. Figuring he might need a few extra moments, to pull himself from the post lovemaking haze or gather his things, Meloli would leave the room after sharing one last private kiss with him and go to see if her mother needs any help with the final meal preparations.

199 exp
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Surprise *   Sunset Surprise * - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 1:30 pm

After being spoiled, cleaned up and relieved of the presence of the other human body, my form leans up out of the bed and I turn to the side bringing my feet to the floor as I watch her move around to open the fragranced jars. As the smell is permeating and wafting about the room, I would stand in the middle of the room, nude, and rub the back of my neck, making the comment, “I guess I should get dressed now.” Looking around for my clothing, I begin to gather it and pull it onto my body. I watched for a moment as she dressed, with a coy grin on my face almost as if to tease, ‘I can see your epidermis.’ Instead of doing that, though, I keep my thoughts to myself and just enjoy the view before the evil clothing came to rob me of it. I receive a kiss from her before watching her leave first and then proceed in continuing to get dressed. I made sure I had my bag together with my various items; I didn’t want to leave something and not realize it until I was half way to the southern mountains. Luckily, most of my stuff was near the door, since the only thing I brought to the bedroom last night was me and Meloli’s bodies. When I was finished in the room, I would head to the bathroom where water was generally already retrieved for the morning. Had I been thinking, I would have offered to go and get it for the mother so she wouldn’t have to. I use it to pre collected water to clean my face and hands, get ready for the day, and then head into the social area of the kitchen to join the mother and daughter duo. In entering the kitchen, I would openly greet, “good morning, mom” with a teasing, “hey, to you too Mel.”

329 / 6556 | Persona: Jyn'Rai
UYB
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunset Surprise *   Sunset Surprise * - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sunset Surprise *
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2