Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shinteractive Quest: The Golden Tonberry

Go down 
+6
Rune
Rek
Lydeck
aѕceпxion
LittleMariko
Shintre
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Shintre
Admin
Admin
Shintre

Rep! : 24

Shinteractive Quest: The Golden Tonberry - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Shinteractive Quest: The Golden Tonberry   Shinteractive Quest: The Golden Tonberry - Page 3 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 12:28 pm

First topic message reminder :

Upcoming Quest
The Golden Tonberry
Level: Beginner
Possible Prize: Bulk Barter Items
Start Date: Tuesday, May 24 - End Date: Friday, June 3

Participating Members:
The time is evening. The sun squats on the western horizon. You are passing through a small tribal village named Ohman in Rockland, Medius (O3). You discover a sign with the silhouette of a little creature with an X through the image. The more you walk around Ohman the more you see more of these posters. You can hear noise coming from the town center. People are gathering in the center of town. A stout man with a pot belly and bald head in hobo clothing stands on top of a stack of milk crates in front of a crowd. He is giving a speech.

“I have a dream (yes!)… that my four little children will ONE DAY live in a village not plague by the green plight but in a village free from oppression! I have a dream!”

The crowd is cheering for some reason. It looks like less of a crowd but more of a lynch mob. Pitch forks, lanterns and torches all around. The man keeps talking.

“The Green Plight has gone too far! He has taken the princess of this village and has enslaved her in his pit of sultry and putrid lust! Right now our princess is doing unimaginable things to him. Things which are not right! Things that we cannot speak of in front of children!”

He looks around to the crowd.

“Imagine if you will, our princess in tattered clothing on the floor of some cave being spanked with a riders prop while serving a plate of fruit and ale on her back for the Green Plight while calling him master! Imagine if you will, him asking her ‘who’s your master!’ and forcing her to respond ‘Cho nuff!’ Now imagine her in a bunny…”

“Get to the point old man!”

The blushing village elder coughs into his fist. The blush goes away.

“Anyway, that is why we must unite! As leader, the associated farmers of Ohman are offering a large reward to any intrepid explorer who is able to rescue our princess and defeat the Green Plight once and for all! Now due to my position, I cannot go with you, but do not fret about the many that tried and came back bloody pulps, unics and shadows of their former selves! Do not fret about the many many MANY horror stories that you’ve heard about. Don’t worry about a slow and painful death at the hands of a godless creature of bane! Do not imagine its chief’s blade slamming into your clavicle, breaking your sternum and impaling your intestines! Search for your balls and do not come up wanting! Take on this task and restore what dignity is left to our village!”

The crowd blinks. They murmur and the vigor lowers. It didn’t look like anyone was going to step forth. There was a lot of “uhh’s” and looking around.

“Anyone... who will come forth... the more the merrier!”

ooc // no posting order or rules yet

Last edited by Shintre on Tue May 31, 2011 12:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kazatul
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder

PostSubject: Re: Shinteractive Quest: The Golden Tonberry   Shinteractive Quest: The Golden Tonberry - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 1:43 pm

Success had been attained in defusing the situation. It would seem that even in demonic creatures, a man's lust and vigor held great power of influence. The other demon moved from their cowering place and I leave before the disturbing sounds that got a disturbing image of what Wookiee sex sounds like. One of them was going to work tho.

I move the door back into place, somewhat, before preceding on to Door 3. Thankfully, there was no demon creature sex taking place, but I had stumbled upon a room with enemy creatures discussing something and no princess... hmm... looking at both of them, I already know what is about to happen to them, but they certainly were not prepared. I create a spatial distortion throughout the room since there were no valuable present. One of them prepares to rush at me once again, so I make him someone else's problem. As my next chant is spoken, "Rip beneath." The distortion created in vertical in stead of horizontal like normal, so it work like a trap pretty well. The creature runs into it taking more damage before the ground should be cracked open to drop them downstairs beneath me.

Exiting from the room once again, I pause for a moment before looking down the hall (if he is still there) and notice Jin, but not knowing that it is for sure him. If it was him, he had developed a more muscular form and looked slightly different. I make no gesture of warmth, but rather turn and walk towards Door 6. I actually go past Door 5 because if Door 6 does not hold the one that we are searching for it, then I will have to head past Room 5 anyway. Reaching Door 6, I open it with my left hand as a Void Orb appears in my right hand. My connection tot he Void is growing stronger I believe as I don't even focus on harnessing energy from it.

OOC: No worries, old man.
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Rep! : 10

PostSubject: Re: Shinteractive Quest: The Golden Tonberry   Shinteractive Quest: The Golden Tonberry - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 1:52 pm

Shifting my gaze around the room I find no princess in here, though my gaze does come upon some items that may be of some worth. " Hmm.. " I murmur to myself as I begin moving deeper into the room, making my way over to the selections of wine I glance over them for a brief moment before hearing something come from the ceiling of the room I am in. Glancing up I narrow my gaze as I look at the ceiling, there must be something above me on the other floor. Glancing from the roof, I reach out and grab three bottles of the wine and slip them into my satchel before turning my attention back to the ceiling above me. While gazing up at the floor I crouch down before pushing off from the ground and jumping into the air, taking to the air at full speed. Raising into the air I let loose my chain and strike at the ceiling above me in the hopes to do some damage before smashing into it with my shoulder all in the hopes to smash through the ceiling and into the floor above me to see what is producing the noise.

PWC: 202
Total WC: 1957
OOC: If you need I can roll, not sure if I need to though..
Shinteractive Quest: The Golden Tonberry - Page 3 1Bottom
Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

Rep! : 2

PostSubject: Re: Shinteractive Quest: The Golden Tonberry   Shinteractive Quest: The Golden Tonberry - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 2:40 pm

Figuring at least one of them would begin some form of attack towards me, the automatic response out of my body was to move directly backwards. Since it would be much easier for my body to hide on the roof from a linearly projected attack of any kind, the cold would either hit the edge of the large estate or pass across the edge and off into the sky. Either way, I would fly backwards before skidding to a stop ten feet away. I really didn’t want to do this up here, but figured that it would be the best thing anyway. Currently my body was located directly over where the great hall would be. I was tired, and not being able to see in all of this dark wasn’t really helping. Moving backwards, the fun would begin. Gargoyles from the roof would begin their own attacks towards me, which may have been a good thing at this point since they seemed to attack anything that got within their domain. The beating of their wings would force me to move to the side in a sporadic pattern before dropping to the side of the building. Wanting to get rid of them as fast as possible, I would not stay, but would instead move through one of the old broken windows, shattering it while my body passed through.
If all went well, I would be entering the estate while the gargoyles were left with two dirty spirits to play with. I was well aware of their presence up there, and since I was the only one that I noticed flying in, the others would probably not even realize that the creatures existed until they decided to follow me across the roof.

355 / 3,870

Into Estate from upper story window, left the other two to deal with the gargoyles.
Walk : Political
Notes : Mariko: thanks for rolling for me, it wouldnt let me do it from my phone >_<.
Tech : none
Back to top Go down
Shintre
Admin
Admin
Shintre

PostSubject: Re: Shinteractive Quest: The Golden Tonberry   Shinteractive Quest: The Golden Tonberry - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 3:23 pm

@ kaz - same thing as the last door and for the rest of the doors on the 2nd floor (you gotta rp it out to realize this tho)
@ yuki - ur not gonna be able to smash thro the basement ceiling and ground floor w/ur chain. gonna have to find another route to getting upstairs. you do hear mumbled screaming tho, from when you hit the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
LittleMariko

Rep! : 31

PostSubject: Re: Shinteractive Quest: The Golden Tonberry   Shinteractive Quest: The Golden Tonberry - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 3:28 pm

OOC: No problemo, my good Ash.
Since I explicitly stated that Iskra aimed so that the cold could travel through the roofing material instead of aiming at the relatively small target of his head, and being as the attack is simply removal of heat energy from a focused area as opposed to a linear ice beam or something, I'm going to call this a "conflict with evasion and guarding" and roll.

Chance of Dodge [S Proj]: (Ashurei@Strong Dexterity (8)/Spell@Abnormal Speed (17)) * 100 = 47% chance of dodge
If the roll is 47 or less, then the dodge went through. Otherwise, the spell hit.
Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran

Rep! : 5

PostSubject: Re: Shinteractive Quest: The Golden Tonberry   Shinteractive Quest: The Golden Tonberry - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 3:28 pm

The member 'LittleMariko' has done the following action : Dices roll

'100 Roll' : 58
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Rep! : 56

PostSubject: Re: Shinteractive Quest: The Golden Tonberry   Shinteractive Quest: The Golden Tonberry - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 3:40 pm

It would seem that chaos would run rampant upstairs in this scavenger hunt. Though I was in the present, it seemed as if Little Hunter had more important things to attend to than trying to figure out who I was. Eri would move ahead to check some of the rooms since it seemed like we were all rushing for the same thing. That was good for our team, since I was caught off guard by the large thing that appeared momentarily, looked around and seemingly made his way back to the Veranda area. My gaze would be on this creature for a moment, wondering if he were one of the creatures that existed in this house normally or if he was the thing that flew overhead earlier. Either way, with it gone, it was no longer an issue. I would move to help out Eri with checking the rooms. In passing by her, I didn’t see what all was in the room she checked, but it didn’t seem to be anything princessy. Quickly, I move to open the other doors that were not opened by either Eri or Little Hunter; I would save our reunion for after the goal. I end up finding the bathroom with nothing in it and a bedroom filled with bat like creatures that all looked at me when I opened the door. I immediately closed the door mentally crossing that out as an option before coming out just as Hunter is coming out of Door 6. From his face I can tell that he hadn’t found anything, so instead of attempting to collaborate our findings, I look to Eri, if she were done, and give the nod for ‘nothing up here, let’s check downstairs.’ There were two more levels that we hadn’t checked and I had no knowledge of whether the first floor or basements had been checked yet. I could only go in logical order with the assumption that the people from the Veranda were still locked in there serving as plant food for the creature that had trapped them.

Persona: Jyn'Rai | Timeline: 20 AD (Before reaching Rajeh) | EXP: 365 / 2898 | Role: Adventurer | Location: Upper Balcony
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
LittleMariko

PostSubject: Re: Shinteractive Quest: The Golden Tonberry   Shinteractive Quest: The Golden Tonberry - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 3:46 pm

Iskra landed on the roof only long enough to confirm that her last spell had been enough to knock the kami unconscious. It was a nifty trick she had... to aim at the matter that someone stood on rather than aiming at the person himself.

But it worked, though she wasn't currently in a mind to consume her prize. The guards from earlier had taken care of that. It would be a little while before she was hungry again. She was satisfied.

"Lethe! Get up here and pick him up before the stone-things get him," she mumbled, staring up at the approaching, annoying creatures. "I'm going to go find Jack. You can come with me afterwards."

Quietly, she descended through the hole in the Veranda and trotted resolutely off to meet her teacher. Surely this exploit would impress him.

[ Location: The Veranda || EXP: 242 ]

Notes:
> Ash is unconscious, but not dead.

Last edited by LittleMariko on Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kazatul
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazatul

Rep! : 19

PostSubject: Re: Shinteractive Quest: The Golden Tonberry   Shinteractive Quest: The Golden Tonberry - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 4:01 pm

As I open Door 6, I frown at the sight before me. "Open the Void to devour the flesh!" Following a similar line of attack as the previous encounters, Minor Distortion would lead off while the one two orb appearance combo follows it almost immediately. I wait for the first creature to get close to me before I release the right orb into his face at close range. There is an echo that rings throughout the room. It sounds like, "BAAAAM, BISH!!! HEADSHOT!!!" This is followed by applause and a voice calling out "5 Kill Hot Streak!" The second creature sees no point in dying like his partner and dives out of the window. In the midst of diving, the gargoyles mistake him for one of the many other flying creatures they've encountered tonight and descend upon him. What comes next is best not to be put into graphic detail, but... it was bad. REAL bad.

Walking out of the room, I saw the white haired young man again and my displeasure is visible. If it is him, I know how to draw out his attention. "Basement, shimmer." I would vanish from my position and appear at the second set of stairs that are leading down to the basement. I had no time to wait. We needed to find this princess and I am sure that he can move on his own, just fine. At least he could before if that is Jin. I should just ask, but I don't want to be wrong if that's not him. Damn it, Dravec, stay focused!

Reaching the stairs leading to the basement, I venture down into the lower depths before stopping at the base of them to look around. I sniff the air to see if there is a remnant scent of perfume or scented bath oils. Anything to hint of the direction of the princess as well as scan the area to figure out what is around. "Void, Disrupt." I reinforce my protective shield just in case there are any booby traps that I might have set off. I continue channeling energy to create an orb without delay if necessary.

EXP: 383
Back to top Go down
Rek
Veteran
Veteran
Rek

Rep! : 14

PostSubject: Re: Shinteractive Quest: The Golden Tonberry   Shinteractive Quest: The Golden Tonberry - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 4:17 pm

Shinteractive Quest: The Golden Tonberry - Page 3 Eri_1

The Golden Tonberry
The door makes a creek as it carked open slight so I can take a sneaky look inside. At first I think the room is empty with just normal bed room type stuff in it that is dusted over from the passing of time. That was till the large clawed head bust through the door to wrap its self around my waist and I'm pulled inside by a large ogre. It looks at me and roars. Turning my face and squinting my eyes to avoid the spit flying out of mouth. My blade comes up to stab it in the eye with just seems to piss it off a little more as it roars some more before bashing me against the floor a few times then throwing me through the walls like I'm a rag doll. I think I counted three sets of walls before I come to a stop as I make a thump hitting the next last one. With the breath knocked out of me I gaps for air as it starts to move forward to come after me. Lucky for me it had weaken for flooring where I was bashed into and do to the its weight the ogre's leg falls through the floor. With a slim finger pointing at the fiend dark energy is channel through my body and sparks at the finger tip before scream of arcing bolt shoot out to fry the fiend to a nice chard black. The golden eyes glance around the new room I was now end to see Jyn giving me the hey stop fooling around lets go to the down starts. I give a nod and dust myself off as I following him down stairs. I pause for a moment as there is screaming form the west part of the house. I look down that way before getting Jyn's attention and motion to him that I'm going this way. I move in to look through the door way of one of the rooms.

xp: 334/ 2026
loc: ground floor checking Dinning room

Shinteractive Quest: The Golden Tonberry - Page 3 Eri_3
Back to top Go down
Lydeck
Intern
Intern
Lydeck

PostSubject: Re: Shinteractive Quest: The Golden Tonberry   Shinteractive Quest: The Golden Tonberry - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 4:46 pm

Shinteractive Quest: The Golden Tonberry - Page 3 Samael
..The Golden Tonberry
..Lethe Transformed: Samael, the Kamikonjou Enforcer
......So that little flying man had a little more spunk in him than Samael had initially believed. It was easy to sit within the vessel and watch the battle ensure, making deductions about a potential opponent without being in control of the body you were in. In fact, the kamikonjou seemed to always be in that position, so once he had a rare opportunity to play with others, he took full advantage of it. Unfortunately for Samael, no sooner had he entered the world did an attack come hurling towards him. The kamikonjou had no time to attempt an actual evasion of the technique, and simply had to do his best to brace against it.

Electricity danced over the kami bare flesh as it struck against him, producing another sadistic cackle from him. Lethe wasn't exactly sure why, but whenever in this form pain - even still having negative effects against his being - made him laugh. No doubt a nice present from Samael himself. His laugh dulled as the pain went and the attack had taken it's course. Payback was the immediate thing on the kamikonjou's mind, and his attention was caught by his matriarch assaulting their target once more. If that were to it, that would certainly be the end of him. But Lethe didn't want to simply move in to attack right away, opting instead of summon Samael's energy throughout his body, healing some of the damage from the attack, finishing just as Iskra's attack would make contact with the en flight kami.

..Wordcount: 255
..EXP Gain: 287
..PWC Gain: 287
..Other: +1 TEXP (June 3, earned 250 EXP)[/color]
..OOC: :::: Transforation State: +1 All Stats
> Ashurei's attack was a success. 22.5 damage received.
> Used Samael's Resolve. 5 HP Healed (52.5 Remaining). (Zeta roll = cast to full potential)

Last edited by Lydeck on Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Shinteractive Quest: The Golden Tonberry   Shinteractive Quest: The Golden Tonberry - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 4:46 pm

The member 'Lydeck' has done the following action : Dices roll

'[ Honed ]' :
Shinteractive Quest: The Golden Tonberry - Page 3 ZETA
Back to top Go down
Shintre
Admin
Admin
Shintre

PostSubject: Re: Shinteractive Quest: The Golden Tonberry   Shinteractive Quest: The Golden Tonberry - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 4:49 pm

@ all - upstairs is checked out and the princess or tonberry aint there.
@ basement - use the same description that jack/rune saw when they were down there. there's soap in the bathroom where the poop and goblin were and wine and stuff in the storage closet that rune found.
@ dining room - there's a !! in the dining room, so take that out. no princess in that area. there's are some noises of movement getting closer though.
Back to top Go down
Kazatul
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazatul

PostSubject: Re: Shinteractive Quest: The Golden Tonberry   Shinteractive Quest: The Golden Tonberry - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 4:55 pm

Before ever discovering the lovely cellar of wine, the strong odor of feces catches my nose and I portal out of the basement at full speed! I take a deep breath and cough to purge the scent from my nose. Now I'm annoyed. Where the hell is she? I head west towards the Billiards Room looking around to see what I might find in there. I begin to wonder if someone had already found this princess. Otherwise, there was about to an elder filled with a lot of pain!
Back to top Go down
Shintre
Admin
Admin
Shintre

PostSubject: Re: Shinteractive Quest: The Golden Tonberry   Shinteractive Quest: The Golden Tonberry - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 5:05 pm

Upcoming Quest
The Golden Tonberry
Level: Beginner
Possible Prize: Bulk Barter Items
Start Date: Tuesday, May 24 - End Date: Friday, June 3

Participating Members:
ending

There is a large explosion in the kitchen on the first floor. It doesn't blow up or anything, but half of that area vanishes (i.e. walls and structures). The floor stays put tho. It looks like someone had taken a bite out of the lair. There's a large gold stone about the size of an average person. It glows in the middle of the area and radiates a weird power like it's been activated or something. It also makes a weird pulsing sound.

What does this have to do w/the princess? She and the Tonberry were in the kitchen (the place with the most enemies) the whole time b/c that's where he kept his food and treasures. The creatures around the "lair" were just oni's that lived there. They were innocent... INNOCENT!!! oh ya, the big rock was one of his treasures too. It turned out to be a teleportation stone that mysteriously activated suddenly. This made him and the princess (and a few kitchen appliances, counters, etc) vanish. So even if everyone looked in and around the lair they wouldn't find the princess. B/c the teleporting stone is in a cooling down period right now, it wouldn't work for a lil bit either.

The quest is over and the objective is failed. Better luck next time.

ooc: reduced spoils will be posted tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Shinteractive Quest: The Golden Tonberry   Shinteractive Quest: The Golden Tonberry - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 8:29 pm

With a grin, I would expect Eri to ‘walk off’ the trauma behind the door as we would then head downstairs to see what waited below. Luckily for us, most of the creatures that had been in the taken care of, so we could move with more haste. I hear the muffled screaming around the same time as Eri and without having to say anything, we both move towards the western region of the mansion. The dining room was the first place on the list of rooms to check and with the closed door, it coaxed that no one had been there yet. Eri opens the door and I shift into Battousai mode as I cover her. Moving into the room swiftly, I see that there are two creatures there. I would run at the first one, thrusting my blade into its torso with relative ease. I had started to notice in all of this that except for the god awful plant, that I wouldn’t notice didn’t seem to actually attack anyone, the creatures here were not all that powerful. It was almost as if they weren’t guards at all, but simply lived here for some reason. Still, with one creature dead, I couldn’t take the chance of trying to give a peace offering to the other. With a back handed one armed slash, it’s off with his head before I look around the area and then look back to Eri and confirm, “not here either…” Suddenly there was a rumble in the mansion and a bright light seemed to fly through the mansion as something big must have happened from the west. Blinking with a ‘moth to flame’ like feeling of anxiousness, I inquire to my partner, “what was that?”

Persona: Jyn'Rai | Timeline: 20 AD (Before reaching Rajeh) | EXP: 307 / 3205 | Role: Adventurer | Location: Upper Balcony
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Shinteractive Quest: The Golden Tonberry   Shinteractive Quest: The Golden Tonberry - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 10:28 pm

Unable to smash through the ceiling of the basement, I let out a growl as I shift my gaze from the ceiling back to the way I had came in. As I look at the exit I hear the sounds of muffled screams come from above me once again which cause me to let out another growl as I quickly bolt through the air back the way I had came. Moving through the air I begin to coil my chain back around my arm as I shift my gaze, glancing around as I fly through the way I had came in and move back to where the plant had fallen through the floor. Moving past the area where the plant had fallen I ascend back to the veranda and glance around the area before fixing my gaze an an open door not far from me. Seeing the door I begin to move towards it though as I move towards it I hear the sound of a large explosion which isn't a good sign. The sound of the explosion pushes me into action and I begin to rush through the air moving out of the veranda and into the adjacent room to get to where the explosion had happened.

Coming into the area where the explosion had happened, the kitchen I begin to glance around in search of the princess or the source of the explosion though there is no such sign of a princess only some strange damage to the area. I shift my gaze for a moment before it comes to rest on a large golden stone. With my gaze set upon the golden stone I fly across the kitchen and move over to the golden stone before reaching out and touching it.

PWC: 293
Total WC: 2250
Loot: Wine x3 (Common)
Back to top Go down
Pennywise
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Pennywise

Rep! : 26

PostSubject: Re: Shinteractive Quest: The Golden Tonberry   Shinteractive Quest: The Golden Tonberry - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 8:27 am

Jack moved through the library in no rea hurry, passing the spot where he had once suggested to Lethe and Iskra that they head into the place in which the sound of the crash had come from. He was begining to regret that decision. Regret it heavily. In fact this whole quest in his current mind set was a huge waste of time for his true goal in this realm. But then again. He was long lived. Extremely long lived. He had plenty of time. His kin, if they existed however. Might not due to that inherit weakness of humans. He would have to track down that woman. Luckily, he had Iskra to help him with that one. The Hyena demon had her uses. Padding into the veranda once more, he took another look at the withered dead plant in the room, and grumbled. The taste of that thing still lasting in his memory. It was disgusting.

And...thats when he heard the explosion. He didn't even move. Didn't flinch at the sound. He just let out a sigh, one which sounded more like a snarling type of exasperated breath. At this stage, after seeing all he had in this mansion. He was more than inclined to believe that this place exploded on a regular basis. He would be taking his leave soon, but was interested to see just how that little thing with Iskra and the winged fellow turned out. Iskra had the strength of numbers, and...apparantly will power as well judging from how the poisons had effected both creatures. So it was hardly a surprise to Jack when he saw the Hyena demon moving in his general direction with what could only really be described as a " spring in her step". Jack stopped in his tracks at that stage and then looked back up at the hole in the roof. Then at Iskra.

" So, I'm assuming that all went well with that bird brain then?".

Well. That was the safe assumption. Considering that Kami wern't really known for letting anything that attacked them get out of there alive.
Form: Bad Wolf ( +2 all stats, Ascended)
EXP: 415
Back to top Go down
Rek
Veteran
Veteran
Rek

Rep! : 14

PostSubject: Re: Shinteractive Quest: The Golden Tonberry   Shinteractive Quest: The Golden Tonberry - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 10:56 pm

Shinteractive Quest: The Golden Tonberry - Page 3 Eri_1

The Golden Tonberry
Opening the door to the dining room, My golden eyes follow Jyn as he rushes in to take care of the baddies that sitting there eating there last supper. Following in after him as I rub my shoulder to look around to see that it was the same is all the other rooms. Seeing the table with the silverware, I remember that the hobo elder said something about the green plight using a chief's blade... The well spring of knowledge pulls the string of chaos together and opens the doorway to me. The Tonberry is a Chief! And where does like chief spend his time at. I got it! It was the Tonderry in the kitchen with the knife! I'm such a baka, I've been looking at places where I thought I would find a princess when I should have been looking for place where I thought the tonberry would be.
A sweat bead draws on my face when I hear the large explosion that rumbles the building and does this and that. Looking over at Jyn as he inquires about what just happen, "He's in the kitchen!" Rushing past Jyn to go through the doorway on the other end of the room that did go to what was once the kitchen but now a big hole in the western part of the mansion. My eye twitches as I see Yuki standing there touching the golden stone thing that is radiating a weird power. "Yuki! You touched something again didn't you! How many times do I have to tell you not to touch things like that BAKA!" I point with my long slim finger as I yell across the room.

xp: 280/ 2306
loc: ground floor checking Dinning room

Shinteractive Quest: The Golden Tonberry - Page 3 Eri_3
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Shinteractive Quest: The Golden Tonberry   Shinteractive Quest: The Golden Tonberry - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 12:30 am

“The kitchen…” I murmur confused about the logic behind it and how it suddenly came, but it seemed like she had an idea about what was happening and I would roll with that. I assumed that since I didn’t see a kitchen area anywhere else in the house, that it would have to be toward the west, so with that I also assumed that the kitchen is where the light explosion had emanated from. With that, I would follow her as we shifted from one room to the next. When I got there, it looked as if something was missing. It was like a portion of the room was scooped up with a large hand or something and no longer there. Seemingly the center point of all of this, I notice the large glowing stone that someone was in the process of touching; it also seemed as if Eri knew this someone. After a moment I realized that I knew this person as well. It was someone who I met before meeting Eri in the southern desert regions. Either way, I looked around and saw neither a princess nor a Tonberry. From the looks of thing the princess was probably no longer here. With this portion of the quest done, I murmur to myself, “well I’m definitely not going back to that village to say anything about this…”

Persona: Jyn'Rai | Timeline: Current | EXP: 240 / 3445 | Role: Adventurer | Location: Kitchen
Exit RP
Back to top Go down
Lydeck
Intern
Intern
Lydeck

PostSubject: Re: Shinteractive Quest: The Golden Tonberry   Shinteractive Quest: The Golden Tonberry - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 12:50 am

Shinteractive Quest: The Golden Tonberry - Page 3 Samael
..The Golden Tonberry
..Lethe Transformed: Samael, the Kamikonjou Enforcer
......By this time the flying man, who via the transformation to unleash Samael allowed Lethe to conclude was a fellow kamikonjou, had retreated to the upper level of the mansion and well out of the way of any further attacks by the duo. From this point attacking him would entail taking flight, dealing with the gargoyles that were circling the skies like hungry vultures, and then assaulting a man who would no doubt be prepared for them. All in all it sounded like a lot of unneeded work. Additionally, considering they had been sent here to do a very specific job, perhaps it wasn't the best idea to spend time chasing after a target that hadn't really done anything. After all, he had taken the job as a representative and soldier of the Village of the Moon, in hopes of gaining them some recognition.

......Boom.

......A heavy vibration shook the ground and the house itself, rattling the walls and anything on it. Even though he hadn't been around to see a lot of explosions, it didn't take a scientist to figure out what had just happened. Either something had exploded from the house itself - be it the creature they were hunting or the woman they were attempting to rescue - or someone that had come on this foolhardy quest had done it themselves. Either way, the entire reason they were here seemed pointless now, and with so many others around it was probably a bad idea to hang around, especially when you consider they'd just attacked a man who they weren't sure had friends here or not.

......In hindsight attacking the man wasn't the best of ideas if they'd wanted to complete the task they were given. Then again, who was he to question his boss. That didn't mean he couldn't make some suggestions, though."I suggest we leave him alone." Lethe began, his voice snarling and twisted as it came out of the form of Samael. "Besides, did you hear that? Sounds like half the place was just wiped off the map. The others have probably reached the prize, let's go." he explained, looking around for anyone else that might serve as a thread. He gave a nod of acknowledgement to Jack, subduing Samael and accepting the Oni as someone to put up with since the Matriarch seemed to wish as such.

[/color]..EXP Gain: 436
..PWC Gain: 436
..Other: +1 TEXP (June 4, posted in 2 threads)[/color]
..OOC: :::: Transforation State: +1 All Stats
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Shinteractive Quest: The Golden Tonberry   Shinteractive Quest: The Golden Tonberry - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 3:18 am

[

Standing with my hand resting on the strange golden stone thing I hear a voice I can never forget and one that draws a smile to my face as I shift my attention from the stone and to the person that had called out to me. " Nee-Sama! " I respond with as I let my hand slide from the statue and arm fall back to my side as I turn to face nee-sama. " That isn't a nice thing to say Nee-Sama.. " I say with a faint frown on my face as I shift my gaze over Eri. " I just wanted to see if it would do anything... It look's special. " I say as I glance back to the golden stone thing before shifting my gaze back to Eri before shifting my gaze to Jyn as I hear his voice. " Jyn... " I murmur as I shift my gaze over my old companion from the desert. It was rather surprising to see my old companion Jyn here though it was even more surprising to see my nee-sama given that I haven't seen her in so long. Turning my gaze from Jyn I look back to Eri and begin to move away from the golden stone, " Are you two here for the same reason? To find a princess... though I don't know if she is here now.. "

PWC: 233
Total WC: 2433
Loot: Wine x3 (Common)
Back to top Go down
Ashurei
Elder Member
Elder Member
Ashurei

Rep! : 2

PostSubject: Re: Shinteractive Quest: The Golden Tonberry   Shinteractive Quest: The Golden Tonberry - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 10:17 am

I felt at the edge of things when my body came through the window. Where I was inside of the large estate I didn’t know, all that was apparent was that things were quiet enough for me to duck into a corner and rest for a few moments. I had to gather my wits and focus on the task at hand. I had been careless and not really paid attention when things had gone from a nuisance to bad, and from bad to worse. Thankfully, it didn’t sound like anyone was following me at this point. I would sit there for a minute or so before a large sound shook the entire estate. My arms would grasp the closest wall, holding it to steady myself while I came to my feet. What was that? Was that the result of another set of warriors fighting it out over the prized objective? Had they found her already? I was really in no shape to do much right now, let alone carry a princess out of here. At the very least, the silver land walker could teleport her out of here. I could always fly, but I really wanted to see what was down there. Opening the door to the room was relatively easy figuring the door was off the hinges. Pressing it to the side, it would slide down the wall and hit the floor as I strolled into the hallway. There were rats and stuff, but other than that nothing really up here. I guess the others had already gone to find out what had happened. My curiosity was high, but so was my sense of self preservation. Taking a quick run down the hallway, my arms would come upwards, crossing as I pressed straight into the glass window. What was left in the mansion didn’t really concern me at this point. I didn’t need anything, and I didn’t really want to waste time looting it either. The glass would shatter around my body before I emerged. The glow would disappear as I shot across to the wall of the outer compound. Landing, I would take a seat, lean back against one of the decorative statues, and wait for the silver man to start heading out. I had high hopes that the land walker had been successful in his explorative adventures inside the large manor. I had only spent a few minutes in it, other than the issues with the veranda and that stupid plant.

435 / 4,305

our compound, wall.
Walk : Political
Notes :
Tech : none
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
LittleMariko

PostSubject: Re: Shinteractive Quest: The Golden Tonberry   Shinteractive Quest: The Golden Tonberry - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 12:23 am

Iskra was busily attempting to look as though she was ignoring Lethe's words and about to answer her teacher concerning the attack on the kami when the building suddenly shook and took her mind off of the other spirit she'd attacked, who had disappeared behind the roof.

It didn't immediately occur to her to ask the hows and whys of the sudden blast of noise and the building shaking. A gigantic plant had attacked only moments ago, after all. No doubt bigger or more powerful creatures might reside in the area. The blast was far, far away, however, and thus didn't immediately concern her, much in the same way that the princess ultimately didn't concern her. She got something for her trouble, namely the poisonous leaves of the plant. They seemed as though they might come in handy.

"Lethe..." she began, taking the moment to shift into her human form. "Give me those leaves, would you?"

There lay some sense in his words concerning the possible source of the explosion, however.

"Yea, I guess they can have the princess. Those leaves from that plant are more portable than some female human anyways. Ten bones says this whole thing was a trap anyways."

She shook her head and made a short motion with her head, indicating to her lackey that she did desire to leave for now. "I'm tired. Me and Lethe will find some place nearby to rest. Jack, I wish to see you in hell soon. We've got things that we need to discuss."

And with that she would receive the leaves and began to make her way back off of the property.

[ Location: Left Event || EXP: 362 || +1 TEXP (1st post) ]

Back to top Go down
Kazatul
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazatul

PostSubject: Re: Shinteractive Quest: The Golden Tonberry   Shinteractive Quest: The Golden Tonberry - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 12:07 am

The billiards room turned a few things that could be worthwhile but inspection of them would be interrupted by the sound of a loud explosion from the northwest of my position. Hmm... something feels off, but I don't know what it is. Looking around, I would step out of the room and head west. I didn't smell food or anything so I did not know what room was over here. For all I know, it could be a laboraory that had just gone awry. With that thought in mind, I activate the Disruptive Shield power to buffer myself. Making my way into the kitchen, I see Yuki next to. Glowing stone before I notice some woman and finally... "Jyn..." My voice is calm yet cold. That warm, plucky boy he "grew up" with was gone. He was lost around the same time that my Master was lost to me. Not too long after Jyn had departed as well. Void energy swirls around my right hand. I did not know what to expect considering the things that occured when we were 16, but I would be ready if he chose to attack. He may think that I'm here to take him back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shinteractive Quest: The Golden Tonberry   Shinteractive Quest: The Golden Tonberry - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shinteractive Quest: The Golden Tonberry
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3