Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Red on White Petals

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

Rep! : 49

Red on White Petals Empty
PostSubject: Red on White Petals   Red on White Petals EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 7:08 am

Jayde had been settling into the village of Jun'jo and overcoming the fear that had gripped her the first few weeks. Happily the young mage had made it safely back to the bosom of her master. Although, she had been stressing getting back to the order of business of training. Easy enough for her, she was use to her Master's constant neglect of her unless it was lesson time. The white haired pupil was actually quite fond of the silence and solitude afforded to her during the vast stretches of time between lessons. It gave her plenty of time to conduct her own studies and continue her writing. Today was a hot summer day, and she could be found sitting on a rock right beside the lake. She was so near Jun'jo that it would be easy for her to retreat if someone were to attack. The torture at the hands of the child spirit known as Noah was still fresh on her mind, and would take some time to get use to. But still the quiet student, continued to plug away at her studies, looking for a break through in her alchemy studies.

The lake was beautiful, its crystal clear waters sparkling in the summer sun. The sound of the small gentle waves on the shore, made her long to go swimming, but she was still unsure as to stripping and going swimming right now. The scars from the bonds around her wrists, were still visible. Was her master angry at her, was that why he had not spoken much to her lately? Did she displease him? She had kept her mouth shut about him and their Lord, she had freed herself and made it to them, all on her own. Showing that she had strength and determination. The young magus sighed and looked back down at the scroll in her hand. The title reading "the properties of chemical reactions and heat"

-345-
Red on White Petals 01YukiNewBottom
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Rep! : 56

PostSubject: Re: Red on White Petals   Red on White Petals EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 9:29 pm

“The lake is beautiful, isn’t it,” comes the cheesy line from a one eyed man as he approaches Jayde from a distance. He knew better than to attempt to sneak up on her, since, if she were the disciple of Kautuka, there was a high probability that she would detect his approach anyhow. He saw, or at least thought he saw, how Kautuka and those around him operated. He knew of Mirage and those whom she ordered from the shadows under Kautuka’s command and had the conspiracy theory that Kautuka was the actual military might behind the village and not actually those training in the village’s militia. Lumping the nearby Jayde with Mirage, Rin would have some semblance to base an impression on. If allowed, he would walk up alongside Jayde keeping enough distance between then, while looking out onto the lake before turning a smiling visage and greeting, “Hi, I don’t believe we’ve met formally. I’m the village doctor… Rin.”

186 / 186
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

PostSubject: Re: Red on White Petals   Red on White Petals EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 9:58 pm

Jayde rolled up the scroll and tied the ribbon around it as she heard the approach of the doctor. She offered a shy smile to the man, a smile the was polite and soft. Her eyes gave him her undivided attention, sparkling like polished green gems. At the mention of the water, she glanced over to the lake and nodded in agreement. The young woman waited politely for him to finish his speaking before she answered shyly in her soft, dulcet tone, "we have not been formally introduced, but I do not think that we need to stand on such propriety. You were the one to heal me after my ordeal. I am grateful. Thank you so much." A soft blush crept up her cheeks as her hand nervously reached up and tucked a loose strand of snow white hair behind a delicate ear. Already she had said a lot more than usual. Typically she was not much for conversation. Master Hunter preferred to speak with her in a mental fashion. So hearing her own voice sometimes startled her. On top of it she was a shy person. Absently she bent over to place the scroll back into her bag.

-211-
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Red on White Petals   Red on White Petals EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 8:34 pm

With a soft chuckle, Rin would speak modestly, “so you remember that time… yes, I suppose that was me.” It was a doctor’s duty and a time to look useful in front of both the village leader and his right hand. Obviously it wasn’t something that Rin could pass up. Aside from that, Jadye was a looker; it would have been quite the shame if he had not been able to piece her back together. His gaze shifts to her wrists and the apparent sighs of torture on her body; he felt it a failure on his part that the scarring would remain even after she was healed. He watches her bend over, but as he does that, he also speaks, “you know… I’ve been looking into something to help with the scarring… I know you probably don’t want to think about that time… I’ll try my best to help you erase it, at least physically.”

163 / 349
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

PostSubject: Re: Red on White Petals   Red on White Petals EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 7:55 am

The white haired student glanced down at her wrists when he brought up the subject and forced them into her lap. Her actions trying to hide them away from the world. The young woman sighed and glanced up to him, a blush spreading across her cheeks. "Y-you do not have to worry so much. I would not wish to take you from your patients just so that you can heal a scar. Although..." She brought them out again and looked at them, "I would be eternally grateful if you could remove them. I know I'm not pretty like that Kichi woman or the pink haired woman. But the scars tend to make it even worse." The corners of her mouth turned upwards in a dazzling smile. Those green eyes, like reflective pools of polished gems, looked up at him with a sparkle of a hope as she held out her wrists to him. Jayde was slender, she was small for her age, but she was filling out thanks to her new and improved diet. A diet where she could actually eat real food instead of gruel from a jailer. She had the beginnings of the womanly curves she would see in within the next few years, gently sloping hips, and a small waist. Then she looked down at the ground sheepishly and a bit embarrassed. "I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Jayde."

Seriously how could she be so stupid as to forget to mention her own name in return for the the doctors? It was very evident that she was shy and not so social. But one had to look at her master and her lord. Typically speaking, she remained silent around them to let them speak. And most of the time no one even noticed her. She liked it that way for the most part. But it would be nice if Master Hunter or Lord battousai actually gave her something to do. Perhaps, they were afraid. She had been recovering for months, she had regained her strength. Why could they not see that?

-362-
Red on White Petals 01YukiNewBottom
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Red on White Petals   Red on White Petals EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 9:51 pm

Rin’s attention would be on her during her words and then look down with her as she looked to her wrists once more. After her words, her radiant smile seemed a rare treat that he didn’t see often, but felt privileged to witness. He would take her wrists, placing his hands beneath hers as they were offered to him. He would run his index finger over the scars as she gave her name and would grin off handedly, “well, the introductions are complete…” Still looking at her wrists, he would turn her hand around and looked at the other sides before releasing them and speaking, “don’t worry about it. I have free time when patients aren’t around.” With a kind smile, he would joke, “luckily the lumberjacks are getting the hang of what they’re doing, so I’m not having to put to many of them back together for silly mistakes.” Looking back to the lake, he would comment, “I’m sure I can probably have something like a prototype whipped up in about two weeks. We’ll see how it works out, and then you can give Kichi and the captain a run for their money.” Speaking in a modest tone, he would comment, “but already, you do have something that neither of them have… so I don’t really think you should compare yourself to them like that.” Of course, he wouldn’t say what it was that she had, but he had an answer ready in case she took the conversational bait he egged on.

275 / 624
Back to top Go down
Kazakura
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
Kazakura

PostSubject: Re: Red on White Petals   Red on White Petals EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 7:46 pm

The silvered haired magus blinked at him, and smiled. "I would be most grateful for anything that could heal these scars. But how could pay you? I lost everything back in that city. So currently I have nothing. At least I am alive" With that she looked out over the water as he continued to speak, she drew her arms back to her. At his last words, she glanced back him formulating a reply. What did she have that those two did not have? She was younger for sure, but she neither had their prowess or their beauty. She did not turn heads like those two, and most people simply ignored her or overlooked her. Not once in this course of thinking did she contemplate that could be from the fact that her teacher was who he was, nor could it be that she lived him, and worked on his behalf when he was gone. Instead she thought it could just be because she was shy and rather introverted. "For the life of me, I cannot think what I have that they do not. What is it that I have?" She was not looking for a compliment as she gazed up at him, she was just seriously curious as to what besides her magic could set her apart from them. And her face showed that curiousness as her head tilted to the side and she smiled like she was waiting for the pun of a good joke.

-252-
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Red on White Petals   Red on White Petals EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 9:37 pm

How could she pay him? The scene instantly fills his head of him answering in a smooth manner, “you can allow me to enjoy the fruits of my labor.” From there, she would instantly get what he meant, remove her clothes and look bashfully to the side while permitting him, “use this body as you please” and from there things would fade to black. Of course, Rin would only think that, not say it. The biggest reason was probably the fact that he had a soul and generally was a nice guy despite his past of questionable content. To her words, he would just offer a kind smile; nothing was needed in return since he was doing it out of the kindness of his heart. His eye is on her as she looks to the waters then back to him and speaks. He answers, “what do you have, you ask?” After a short pause, he speaks, “well, since I am a businessman, we’ll talk about your payment first.” A teasing smiles and a chuckle would yield to, “you’ll owe me nothing of course. This is a nice village… it’s almost like the people here are family. If I think that way, then I couldn’t hold the concept of owing against you.” Others, maybe, but not those in the top brass; he needed to make sure he was securely fastened in the leadership circle of the village. He continues, “…but the fact that you cannot think of anything you have over them solidifies that thing you have.” Rin would enjoy dancing around the topic and coaxing her to become more interested in herself thinking that it may even enable her to look deeper into her own qualities.

308 / 932
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Red on White Petals   Red on White Petals Empty

Back to top Go down

Red on White Petals
Page 1 of 1