Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Come to Frolic

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Rep! : 56

Come to Frolic - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Come to Frolic   Come to Frolic - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 8:28 pm

First topic message reminder :

Another morning would shine brightly over the land of Jun’Jo with the waters reflecting the blue skies and the worker moving about the village continuing it’s ever continuing construction and moving about here and there. Jyn would be up early this morning. Having spent the night with Lightning in this form, he agreed to switch with Battousai around noon time. Before that, though, he had decided to meet up with his friend Yuki who was temporarily visiting the village and staying at the guest house of Jun’Jo. The male with short white hair would have already prepared for the day, having dressed and eaten; he would be dressed in the normal attire of a pair of loose fitting sweat pants and a large white tee shirt with his gauntlets tied about his waist, one handing on each side of his hip. Making it to the guest house, Jyn would lift his fist to the door and rap on it a few times with his knuckles. He didn’t want to barge in on Yuki, not because of any respect for boundaries, but more so, he wanted Yuki to answer the door with him on the other side so that he could playfully as if he could come out side to play. Thus, he would wait on the other side of the door until Yuki came to answer it.

242 / 242
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic

PostSubject: Re: Come to Frolic   Come to Frolic - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 3:53 pm

“Grr…” Jyn would grit after the response from his friend. So this was it; Yuki was asking for it. “Then I have no choice!” he would warn. He had the upper ground, but if he moved his hand away from Yuki, then he would be knocked off, thus, Jyn knew he had to use his head in this situation. Literally. Rearing his head up for a split second, he comes down and bashes the top of his noggin hard into the back of Yuki’s head (Melee Strikes) in an attempt to knock him for a loop. If this managed to connect, Jyn would find that he would have thrown himself for a loop as well. Since Yuki couldn’t block or brace in this scenario, his defenses should be half of Jyn’s, but even so, if the strike where to hit, it would cause for Jyn to quick hold his head and make a sound of sucking his teeth as he attempts to apply pressure to his head for whatever reason, complaining, “ouch, shit, ow!”

179 / 5673
Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran

Rep! : 5

PostSubject: Re: Come to Frolic   Come to Frolic - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 3:53 pm

The member 'aѕceпxion' has done the following action : Dices roll

'[ Perfected ]' :
Come to Frolic - Page 2 ZETA
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Rep! : 10

PostSubject: Re: Come to Frolic   Come to Frolic - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 4:08 pm

Struggling under Jyn, Yuki wasn't sure what his friend was going to do now that he had made it clear that he wasn't going to give up as Jyn wanted. Not able to really see what Jyn was doing atop him, all Yuki could do is struggle to get free as Jyn reared back before he came down with his blow. Feeling the sudden impact of someone's head hitting the back of his own, an attack he was unable to defend against, Yuki is concussed from the blow, pain rushing out from the point of impact as he stops struggling and instead goes limp for a moment as he try's to recover from the blow. The blow to the back of his head causes Yuki to let out a groan of pain. Bringing his hands up he reaches around to the back of his head, first feeling to see if there was any blood or break in his scalp before he begins to hold the area of his head that had been hit as if trying to protect it from further damage from Jyn, though like he, it seemed that Jyn too was recoiling from the impact, however Yuki didn't capitalize on the opening, instead he works to recover from the blow that Jyn struck him with.

EXP: 219
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Come to Frolic   Come to Frolic - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 4:20 pm

Instead of capitalizing on the advantage he had, Jyn’s body leans lazily over to the side and he rolls off of Yuki and holds his head while on his back, continuing to groan about the bad decision he made. “Fuck, shit, ow!” he would continue to curse as he rubbed his head with no visible signs that he wanted to continue fighting. “I’m going to need…” he speaks, “a helmet…” The pain on his head slowly begins to dull taking a back seat to something else as his eyes open and he looks at his chest and sees that he was covered in blood. “Oh crap!” he realizes, knowing that you can also get light headed from the loss of blood. He bunches up his shirt and holds it against his chest to apply pressure as he looks over to Yuki and says, “that’s enough for me. I think I should have someone look at this wound…” Since Lightning was a healer, or so he thought, he figured she might be able to do something with it or at least wrap it up. That would teach him to spar with Yuki without making sure he had his armor apparel on instead of just a tee shirt.

212 / 5885
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Come to Frolic   Come to Frolic - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 5:58 pm

When Jyn rolls off of him, Yuki is finally able to get up, however he only climbs onto his knees as he rubs the back of his head while still recovering from the blow from Jyn. Raising up onto his knees fully, Yuki looks over to Jyn as he begins to speak and when he comments about needing a helmet Yuki can't help but chuckle softly as he gives a faint nod, " I'm sure for your soft head you would need one. " He remarks as he rubs the back of his head while turning his gaze from Jyn as he looks for his sword. When Jyn seems to be startled by something Yuki glances to Jyn once again to see what he realized he was bleeding and how bad it was. As Jyn says that he has had enough, Yuki gives a faint nod to the idea, " Yeah, you should give up so you don't get hurt any more. " Yuki says with another chuckle before he begins to raise to his feet. Once he had risen to his feet Yuki offers a hand down to Jyn to help him stand if he wanted the help, " It may leave you with a scar, I hear females like men with scars. "

EXP: 204
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Come to Frolic   Come to Frolic - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 1:00 pm

“Ha,” Jyn would laugh, “I had you by the tail. I could have finished you off whenever…” He would make a mental note, however, that the next time he decided to hold Yuki down he would use something other than his head in order to incapacitate him. He felt had it not been for that one slip up that he could have won the fight. That remained the largest different between Battousai and himself; the samurai was more efficient at what he did while Jyn internally held back, lacking the aura of harmful intent that the latter seemed to have. Jyn leans up in a sit up motion as he rests his arms on his knees and looks down at his bloody chest; the pressure seemed to have stopped the bleeding, but he figured it was probably best to keep pressure on it until he makes it to Lightning. He looks up to see the hand offered to him and takes it as he pulls himself up and stands to his feet. “And the scar’s only good if your sister likes it…” he chuckles, “other than that, it won’t do me any good right now.” After standing up, he pulls his shirt from over his head and balls it up, holding it against his chest as he comments, “but it looks like I’m getting some of my powers back. I can fight pretty well and use magic a bit more than last week.” He dusts off is bottom with his free hand and begins walking towards the village.

267 / 6152
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: Come to Frolic   Come to Frolic - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 2:46 pm

Once Jyn was on his feet, Yuki releases his grasp on the male's hand and as Jyn makes the comment about his sister, Yuki lets out a soft growl as he glances to his friend, " Maybe she will like them. " Yuki says with a faint shrug as he turns his gaze from his friend and glances around for a moment. Hearing the comment from Jyn about his power causes Yuki to glance to him once again, " Only some of them? " Yuki says as he looks at his friend, " And here I was holding back so I wouldn't hurt you to much, wouldn't want Lighting to try and beat me up if I hurt you to much or even start crying. " Yuki comments jokingly as he brings a hand up and reaches over to Jyn and attempts to pat him on the shoulder. After the path, Yuki drops his arm to his side and begins to move away from Jyn as he moves to where he had dropped his sword. Moving to where he had dropped his broad sword, Yuki slips his kukri back into it's sheath before he comes to a stop and bends over to pick his sword up and slip it back into its sheath.

EXP: 205
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: Come to Frolic   Come to Frolic - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 8:19 pm

Exit RP; sent to UYB.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Come to Frolic   Come to Frolic - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Come to Frolic
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shintheory Role-Playing :: DOR :: Roleplaying Board :: Terra Regnum :: Jun'Jo-
Jump to: