Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Come to Frolic

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Rep! : 56

Come to Frolic Empty
PostSubject: Come to Frolic   Come to Frolic EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 8:28 pm

Another morning would shine brightly over the land of Jun’Jo with the waters reflecting the blue skies and the worker moving about the village continuing it’s ever continuing construction and moving about here and there. Jyn would be up early this morning. Having spent the night with Lightning in this form, he agreed to switch with Battousai around noon time. Before that, though, he had decided to meet up with his friend Yuki who was temporarily visiting the village and staying at the guest house of Jun’Jo. The male with short white hair would have already prepared for the day, having dressed and eaten; he would be dressed in the normal attire of a pair of loose fitting sweat pants and a large white tee shirt with his gauntlets tied about his waist, one handing on each side of his hip. Making it to the guest house, Jyn would lift his fist to the door and rap on it a few times with his knuckles. He didn’t want to barge in on Yuki, not because of any respect for boundaries, but more so, he wanted Yuki to answer the door with him on the other side so that he could playfully as if he could come out side to play. Thus, he would wait on the other side of the door until Yuki came to answer it.

242 / 242
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Rep! : 10

Come to Frolic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come to Frolic   Come to Frolic EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 10:01 pm

Having come to Jun'Jo for another visit since there was nothing pressing for him to tend to in Theden, Yuki lay in bed resting as the morning draws, though the half-breed desired to remain asleep in bed, something obvious as he has the cover pulled up over his head as he nuzzles into the pillow resting under his head. Resting with in the guest house offered to him, the half-breed lay locked in the realm of dreams, enjoying a rather pleasurable dream as he sleeps. Yuki remains locked within the realm of his dreams until the sound of knocking rouses him from his slumber. With a soft groan Yuki begins to raise from the bed, his gaze shifting around the room before he glances to the bedroom door, " Come in.. " The half-breed murmurs as he watches the door, however no one opens the door to come into the room. Since the door had not opened Yuki slips out of bed, dragging the blanket long with him to remain shielded within its confines. Moving across the room Yuki opens the door and makes his way out of the room and over to the front door before he reaches out and pulls the door open to see who had been knocking.

EXP: 225
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Come to Frolic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come to Frolic   Come to Frolic EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 10:26 pm

From outside, Jyn waits for a moment. Of course, he wouldn’t hear the come in, so he would continue to wait, wondering if Yuki had heard the knock the first time. Figuring Yuki was an early riser, since he was the pupil of Battousai, Jyn would assume that he was up and ready for the day already. Jyn raises his hand to knock again on the door, but before he does so, it opens and reveals a very bed ridden Yuki. “Oh my god!” Jyn would exclaim lifting his arm to guard himself before he realized, “oh, that just you Yuki.. good gracious, you look horrible in the mornings. Is this what the women who sleep with you have to look forward to when they wake up… probably soil themselves!” The teasing would be said while in the process of pushing his way into the house past Yuki. He couldn’t gleefully chime, ‘want to come out and play’ since Yuki was not in a condition where he should be realized onto the world. Moving into the interior of the house, he would see that a fire hadn’t even been lit for the day. “Wow, you’re really enjoying slacking off there Mr. Village Leader, eh?” He would begin to pick up pieces of wood against the wall to begin a fire with.

235 / 477
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Come to Frolic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come to Frolic   Come to Frolic EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 10:38 pm

Opening the door to see who had knocked, Yuki is met with the sight of his friend as he stands outside the house. Jyn's reaction at first causes Yuki to raise an eyebrow as he looks at the male, remaining silent while listening to Jyn. Shifting his gaze from Jyn, Yuki glances down at himself, though he was in the blanket he had taken from the bed so he lifts his gaze back to Jyn and supported the idea of shutting the door on the male, however before he could do such a thing Jyn had made his way into the guest house. With a yawn Yuki shuts the door and looks over at his friend as he speaks again and pick up fire wood, " Just a little maybe, until I heard you knock. " Yuki comments as he watches his friend, " I'll go get dressed. " He adds before he begins to head back to the bedroom. " Also, I didn't think house maids talked like that to there masters? " Yuki comments jokingly to his friend before slipping into the bedroom to get dressed. In the bedroom, Yuki tosses the blanket back on the bed before he goes about getting dressed.

EXP: 210 / 435
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Come to Frolic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come to Frolic   Come to Frolic EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 1:05 pm

Jyn crouches over the fire pit with a few small pieces of starter wood in his hands as Yuki leaves the room. He looks up and frowns a bit at the maid reference, and responds to it by mocking Yuki with a growl. A grin replaces the frown as Yuki exits stage left. From there, he works on getting the fire started by lying down the wood, setting the kindling, and finding fire stones to strike in order to create the spark to begin the fire. While he works on it, he thinks about how much more comfortable his current life was when compared to when he and Battousai were living off of the land and traveling. Though he didn’t get the feeling he thought would come from completing the task of killing the mage from their past, there was the weight of that life long quest being taken off of their shoulders. For an entity that shouldn’t be in existence, Jyn felt truly free.

He is able to get the fire going and warmth begins to fill the room that had been void of manufactured heat for the morning. He stands up and dusts off his hands and then looks around. He murmurs to himself, “I’m surprised he didn’t bring any of his women with him…” It seemed like Jun’Jo would be a good place to get away, almost like a honey moon.

247 / 724
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Come to Frolic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come to Frolic   Come to Frolic EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 9:55 pm

Though he heard the growl from his friend, Yuki didn't respond to the gesture as he went into the room. Going bout getting dressed, Yuki slips on his pants before sliding his feet into his boots as. After getting his boots on Yuki grabs his shirt and slips it on as well before heading back out of the room. Making his way out of the room Yuki begins to feel the warmth of the fire Jyn had started while he was getting dressed. Moving back to where he had left Jyn, Yuki glances around for a brief moment before turning his gaze to where he had last seen Jyn, " You didn't have to start a fire Jyn, however, thank you. " Yuki begins, addressing his friend, " Now, with the fire do you plan to cook me something? " Yuki asks with soft chuckle, teasing his friend once again. With a soft grown Yuki begins to stretch, arching his back as he pushes his shoulders back, his spine popping as he stretches, " MMmm, something to eat does sound good... Perhaps a nice slab of meat, nice and bloody. " The half-breed comments with a soft grin as he looks towards his friend.

EXP: 214 / 649
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Come to Frolic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come to Frolic   Come to Frolic EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 10:03 pm

With a grin, Jyn would speak, “sure, I’ll cook you up something, but only if you have an apron for me to change into.” He rolls his eyes with the words obviously sarcastic as he comments, “I just made the fire out of habit.” It was a small fire, so it wouldn’t last long any ways. He moves towards the storage closet against the wall of the main living room to see what type of food would be there. Of course, it would only be things in jars that were good to preserve and shelve; nothing really fresh would be in the house given the fact that it was a guest house. Jyn turns towards Yuki and continues, “but if you’re hungry, the easiest thing to do would be to head over to the market area and pick up some barbequed hog or roasted corn. They generally have some good stuff there for the workers around this time; of course, if you have the coin.” With a cocky grin, Jyn would say, “now I do have a few items, I might be able to spot you, since you’re visiting my village and all.” He would explain, “I’ve already eaten; your sister takes pretty good care of me.”

215 / 939
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Come to Frolic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come to Frolic   Come to Frolic EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 10:25 pm

Hearing the comment from Jyn makes the half-breed chuckle softly at the idea of his friend wearing an apron and making him food, something that suited a female more then a male. Keeping his gaze on his friend, Yuki watches as he moves over to the storage closet and seems to check something that may be in the closet. Shifting his gaze from his companion Yuki reaches up and scratches his head lightly as he glances around for a brief moment as he listens to Jyn as he begins to speak again. Listening to his companion, the half-breed liked the idea of going out to the market and getting something to eat, a bit of barbecued hog sounded extremely good at the moment. As Jyn comments on covering the cost of the food he wants, Yuki shakes his head faintly at the idea, he didn't think he should take his friends offer though it was kind, Yuki knew he could cover the food on his own. When Jyn makes the comment about his sister and taking care of him, Yuki lets out a light growl at his friends comment. " .... No need, I brought some coin with me. " Yuki murmurs with a faint nod.

EXP: 217 / 866
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Come to Frolic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come to Frolic   Come to Frolic EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 10:37 pm

“Oh…” Jyn would say when his offer is rejected. With a nonchalant shrug, he would speak, “suit yourself. Let’s go!” With that, he would head towards the door and open it for Yuki. As they were in the process of leaving the house, he would begin speaking about his latest idea. He would comment, “I’m thinking of making a special bartering trinket in this village.” He would expand, “right now, we trade stuff we find that’s useful, but carrying around all that stuff is a hassle. What I’m thinking about doing is assigning value to stuff and having that value represented by something easier to carry… you know how Mare Maris uses rocks and seashells…? Something like that only a little bit different.” With this, he would be in the process of leading the way to the market district where they would be finding the wolf some food. He continues, “I think it might be a hard thing to start into effect, but it can end up revolutionizing how people trade… the only hard part would be that it would probably only be used in this village… so we would have to go back to the old way of bartering if we were to trade with people outside of the village, you know?”

234 / 1173
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Come to Frolic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come to Frolic   Come to Frolic EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 10:51 pm

When Jyn opens the door, Yuki begins to move and makes his way through the door before pausing for Jyn. After leaving the house he would begin to move, though he let Jyn lead the way since he knew the way around Jun'Jo better. Following along side Jyn, Yuki remains silent and listens to his friend as he begins to explain something that seemed rather interesting to the half-breed, though at the same time, given how things had been since he was young, a bit odd as well. Yuki understood how carrying around many different items of varying value did weigh someone down. While listening to Jyn, Yuki gives a faint nod to what the male is saying, his gaze fixed ahead of them as they head towards the market district. As Jyn finishes speaking, Yuki gives another nod, " I see. " He murmurs lightly, " That sounds like a good idea but it seems like it would be hard to start... Everyone is use to trading items of varying value for goods. But I guess if people started using a system like that and got use to it they would start using it more. Like you said the other problem would be other villages not using the same thing, though I can assure you that if it does work I can start doing something like that in Theden as well. "

EXP: 246 / 1,112
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Come to Frolic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come to Frolic   Come to Frolic EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 3:11 pm

“Yeah…” Jyn’s voice would trail, “so you see what I mean. I mean, since we’ll be in charge of people, we might be able to get a good number of them doing it, but in order to get it moved onto other places, we would need to form some sort of alliance with other villages.” Jyn would continue to lead the way as they walked past built structures, structures under construction, men, women and children. The only thing was, there weren’t a terrible amount of women; just mostly the wives and daughters of the workers who were fortunate enough to have families. Jun’Jo wouldn’t have the vast female presence that Theden felt like it had. Jyn knew that things would change with the increase of civilians as time rolled on. He continues as they walk, “but it would be bad if we used something easily obtainable… because we wouldn’t be able to regulate it. Like if we use stones… anyone can go out and find stones, so they could come into our village with endless wealth… there would have to be some way of marking whatever is used in order to make it work.” Still, it was just an idea that Jyn had been thinking of. There was always something crazy going on in his head or the idea of a new concept. In the end, it would really be up to Battousai whether or not he wanted to do such a thing, since he was the actual ‘lord’ of the village as set up by Dravec and his operatives.

277 / 1450
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Come to Frolic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come to Frolic   Come to Frolic EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 4:30 pm

Moving along side his friend, Yuki continues to listen to the male as he speaks more of his idea. When the idea of an alliance with other villages is brought up, Yuki glances to his friend for a brief moment before shifting his gaze back ahead of them as he gives a faint nod. To him, and he assumed his friend thought so as well, Theden and Jun'Jo where already allied together given the relations of there respective leaders. However there were always villages outside the two, these where the ones that could cause problems with the system Jyn speaks of. Shifting his gaze as they walk, Yuki looks at all that is being built with in the new village lead by his sensei and friend as they continue to move towards the market. Listening to his friend, it seems that he brings up a valid point with one problem that this new type of system would have. If they used something common then someone would indeed find a way around it. " That would be a problem... " Yuki says as he glances to Jyn for a moment, " Though, perhaps you could make it with a marking or something that is unique to the village... Perhaps put two J's on it... You could call it the 'JJ'. "

EXP: 232 / 1,344
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Come to Frolic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come to Frolic   Come to Frolic EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 9:27 pm

“The JJ,” Jyn would murmur back to himself. He would mistakenly assume, “JJ for Jyn Jyn… that might be a good name for it.” A grin would be on his face at the revelation of a possible name. They would be moving into the marketplace around this time. It was one of the largest portions of the village aside from the residential area and in the process of growing with many shops starting to blossom here and there. His gaze would pick up a barbeque stand that smelled like it held delicious meats. Smoke would be billowing from a metal grill positioned behind the stand with the sound of searing meat cooking and the smell of said meat wafting through the air. The merchant who worked the stand was a large bulky man with his head shaved all around except for a triangular flat top. He would be in sack clothing with a brown hide apron covering his massive body. With a head nod in the direction of the booth, Jyn would ask, “how about that?” Of course there were a variety of places to eat that offered various types of meats, fruits and vegetables. Where they went would be up to Yuki’s tastes.

222 / 1672
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Come to Frolic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come to Frolic   Come to Frolic EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 10:41 pm

As Jyn spoke, Yuki listened to his friend and it sounded as if he misunderstood what he meant when he made the comment about calling them JJ's. Shaking his head faintly Yuki would speak to correct his friend, " Though that does sound good, what I initially meant the JJ to stand for was Jun'Jo since it has two J's in its name. Now, if you were going for one that used names like that, I guess you could say a JB? For you and sensei. " Yuki says with a faint nod. Moving into the market, Yuki shifts his gaze around looking at everything and as they draw closer to the barbecue stand Yuki's attention would quickly shift to it as he lifts his head, turning his nose to the air as he begins to sniff at the air, taking in the delicious smell coming from the stand. The smell was enough to make the half-breed's mouth to begin watering as he started to think about food now, his mind shifting away from what they where talking about and to the desire for food. When Jyn speaks up as he motions towards one of the booths, Yuki gives a faint nod as his stomach growls, " That one smells like it will do just right... I'm starving. " Yuki says with a grin as he glances to Jyn, " You sure you wouldn't like me to get you anything? " Yuki asks his friend.

EXP: 250 / 1,594
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Come to Frolic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come to Frolic   Come to Frolic EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 6:40 pm

Jyn frowns in a pouty manner at the correction; so it hadn’t been to name it after him after all. He would shrug it off; naming it after Jun’Jo would be fine, but then again, it could be the triple J which would say for Jyn’s Jun’Jo! He didn’t know how he felt about throwing Battousai in there because the sensei was stinky. As Yuki inquires if there was anything he could get Jyn, the offer would be declined with a soft shake of his head as he would pat his stomach and say, “I’m trying not to eat as much now that I’ve taken back to my training again.” Still, he would walk towards the merchant who would be awaiting their arrival and smiling. The merchant would greet, “you fellas want meat on stick, yes?” in a thick accent. Jyn would let Yuki do the ordering since he was the only one eating and decided to pay for himself.

167 / 1839
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Come to Frolic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come to Frolic   Come to Frolic EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 11:17 pm

When his offer to get Jyn some food is declined, Yuki gives a faint nod accepting his friends decline of the offer. Given that he mentioned eating before, Yuki didn't think his friend would be taking him up on his offer anyways, though it was good to hear that he was starting his training once again. They both needed to train and regain what they had lost in order to not only protect there villages but also expand there respective territories. As he hears the merchant speak up, Yuki shifts his gaze to look at the man as he listens to his question. With the question from the merchant, Yuki comes to a stop in front of the merchant's booth as he gives a faint nod, " Yes. What type of meats do you offer? " Yuki asks before sniffing at the air as he shifts his gaze to scan over what the merchant had to offer as he waits or the male to answer. Though he had asked, at this point in time Yuki didn't think it really mattered since he was accustom to eating pretty much any type of food that is cooked, though he still wished to know what the merchant had to offer.

EXP: 214 / 1,808
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Come to Frolic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come to Frolic   Come to Frolic EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 2:46 pm

The merchant smiles at the question and stands tall speaking, “Little man asks what type of meat? We have best meats, yes?!” He would motion to the grill behind him and speak, “I have chocobo meat, boar meat, deer meat, duck meat, cow meat, but for you my friend, I suggest goat meat! Is very tasty and filling. I give you one goat leg for 5 very common items, yes?” With the question, Jyn would see this as a perfect opportunity for his new tender idea to come into play. It would be hard to decide what was very common to one person and not another, though up to this point, people seemed to have a basic understanding of the levels. But still, it would be made that much easier with something that was more solid in concept. Jyn would simply stand by and wait for Yuki to order something and pay before they moved to the next thing; he would be with his thoughts at the moment attempting to solve the mystery of how to work his coinage idea.

191 / 2030
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Come to Frolic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come to Frolic   Come to Frolic EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 4:44 pm

As the man begins to speak Yuki listens to him, his gaze on the man for a moment before he motions to the grill behind him. Turning his gaze to the grill Yuki listens as he speaks of the different kinds of meat he has to offer. All the choices at hand sounded very delicious to the half-reed and he wondered if he should just order one of each kind of meat, though doing that may cause problems given he would have to not only carry it all but also eat it while doing so, not to mention what Jyn had in mind for today. So with these in mind Yuki decides to fall back on the merchant's suggestion of getting a goat leg. Reaching into the pouch where he keeps his items, Yuki pulls out the number of common items the man had asked for and offers them to him. With Jun'Jo still growing Yuki didn't wish to try and talk the man down to a lower price. " Here you go and if the goat is as good as you say it is I will make sure to come back when I am here. " Yuki says to the merchant as he waits to get the leg the merchant spoke of.

EXP: 206 / 2,014
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Come to Frolic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come to Frolic   Come to Frolic EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 12:59 pm

The merchant would hold out his hands to collect the goods from Yuki. He would take a moment to inspect them before nodding and accepting the tender. He would take the items and toss them into a bin to his side where he seemed to keep all of his ‘earnings.’ With that, he would move to the grill and reach for a piece of meat that was freshly simmering on the far edge of the grill. It was actually a goat’s full let from the hoof to the upper thigh. Taking a clean cloth, he would wrap it about the goat leg’s ankle as a ‘handle’ of sorts. After turning the leg over by the ankle and inspecting both sides to make sure they were flame broiled to perfection, the merchant would lift the meat from the grill and then offer it over the counter to Yuki as he warns, “be careful little man, is very hot!” His red palms would indicate that he had some sort of built in immunity growing to fire and heat. He would speak cheerfully, “enjoy my friend and come back often, yes?”

195 / 2225
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Come to Frolic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come to Frolic   Come to Frolic EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 4:51 pm

When the merchant took the items he offered, Yuki lets his hand fall back to his side as he waits for the merchant to get the cut of meat he had bartered for. Shifting his gaze, Yuki follows the merchant's hand as he reaches for a piece of meat on the grill and as he sees the merchant pick up the goat leg as he had said, a grin takes form on his face as he looks at the whole leg he would be enjoying soon. When the leg is offered to him, Yuki reaches out for it but pauses as the merchant gives him a warning about it being not. Lifting his gaze to look to the merchant, Yuki gives a faint nod of acknowledgment to his arming as he takes hold of the wrapped portion of the leg and takes it from the merchant. It indeed was still hot so Yuki had to shift the leg between hands as he listens to the merchant continue speaking, " Yes, when I come back to Jun'Jo I will make sure to stop by. " Yuki says with a faint nod. With the leg in hand, Yuki shifts his gaze to Jyn and leans the goat leg towards his friend as if offering him a bite, " Sure you don't want a bite, it smells delicious. "

EXP: 219
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Come to Frolic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come to Frolic   Come to Frolic EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 8:25 pm

Jyn’s eye twitches a bit as Yuki held the goat’s leg. It was actually the full leg of a goat. He didn’t know how his friend would be able to pack that one away, but he didn’t put it past him. When the insane piece of meat was offered to him, Jyn would hold up both hands and decline, “no thanks, that’s all you.” It seemed to be a good bit of meat for the price, but still, to attempt to eat it all at once; it was probably truly the job for a ravenous wolf. Now that the business about the food was complete, Jyn would begin walking towards the area where the village gates would be if they had such a thing in place. At the most, they would have two large logs pressed into the ground symbolizing a gate with a wooden post stating the name of the settlement, but that was still under construction as well. Either way, Jyn would proceed to walk, taking it easy and not moving too fast since he was conscious that his friend would be in the process of eating.

Enough time would past for Jyn and Yuki to make it to the outskirts of the village, which would also be enough time for Yuki to get a good ways into the meal he was partaking in as Jyn wouldn’t disturb him with idle chit chat while enjoying the walk. The high grasses spread out to the south in a direction that would eventually lead into the desert; it was similar to the path they had taken previously to campaign the village. In the field, Jyn would pause for a moment and turn to look over the village in the distance. It was a testament to Battousai’s hard work which included his help and something that he was proud to be a part of.

323 / 2548
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Come to Frolic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come to Frolic   Come to Frolic EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 8:38 pm

As his friend declines the offer once again, Yuki gives a faint nod as he withdraws the leg of goat and takes a bite of the meat before he begins to chew it as he shifts the leg to his free hand to give the one holding it time to cool off. Once Jyn begins to walk Yuki starts to follow after him, letting his friend lead the way since he probably had something he wished to do today. As he follows after Jyn, Yuki shifts his gaze from side to side as he looks at Jun'Jo and what has been built within the village. Drawing closer to the edge of the village Yuki shifts his gaze ahead of them, looking to the logs pressed into the ground that seemed to mark a gate to the village. Remaining silent, Yuki simply enjoys the food he had just bartered for as well as the company of his friend as they move along.

As they draw upon the outskirts of the village, Yuki takes another bite of the goat leg, having devoured a great deal of the leg but not yet finishing with the thing. Chewing up the bit of meat Yuki shifts his gaze across the high grass as he takes in the sight before him. Coming to a stop as Jyn pauses Yuki turns to look at Jun'Jo as he finishes the bit of goat meat he had been chewing on, " What shall we be doing today? " Yuki asks as he glances to his friend for a brief moment before taking another bite of goat.

EXP: 266
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Come to Frolic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come to Frolic   Come to Frolic EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 10:16 pm

His attention would be broken from looking over Jun’Jo. Jyn would look over to Yuki to see that he had devoured most of the goat’s leg by this time. He would think something along the lines of ‘I wonder where he puts it all’ but then again he couldn’t talk, due to the reason he wasn’t currently eating being because he stuffed himself with whatever Lightning put in front of him. It was an insult not to eat everything; or so he thought, and he was very thankful for her courses. With his gaze on Yuki, he would answer the question, “I think it would be good if we sparred a little.” He continues, “I’ve been working on my fighting skills, so I want to see how well it does when I’m pressured.” Turning the conversation back over to Yuki, he would ask, “have you been brushing up on your skills at all? If you slack off, your precious ‘Sensei’ would not be pleased.”

175 / 2723
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Come to Frolic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come to Frolic   Come to Frolic EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 10:53 pm

After taking another bite, Yuki begins to chew up the goat meat with his gaze on Jyn as he waits for the male to answer him. As Jyn begins to answer him, Yuki remains silent while enjoying his goat leg, listening to Jyn as he explains what he would like to do today. Yuki was a bit surprised to hear that Jyn wished to do a little sparring, normally it was him and sensei that did the sparring, though Yuki didn't mind sparring with his friend. When the capabilities of his skill is brought into question, Yuki swallows the bit of chewed up goat meat before he begins to speak, " I have been doing a little work on my skills. " Yuki begins as he looks at his friend " I have not regained any of the magical abilities that I once had, instead I have been focusing on more physical abilities to better myself in such aspects. " He adds as he brings up his free arm and does a flex as if showing off his muscle, " Tell me Jyn, how strong are you physically? "

EXP: 192
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Come to Frolic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come to Frolic   Come to Frolic EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 8:28 pm

“Oh ho,” Jyn would rub his chin as Yuki flexed for him and turned the question back to himself. Not to be out done by his friend, he would roll up his sleeves and turn to the side to strike a pose where he lifted one arm up flexing that bicep and then had the other one curled down behind him as he admits, “I’ve been doing a few push ups…” He warns, “there’s no telling how strong I am.” Truthfully, he would be in a lot better shape than when he and Yuki had the race previously. In a short amount of time, he managed to reach the same level of strength and speed as his friend; the sit ups and curls where starting to pay off. Of course, he had been doing a lot of training in the alternative realm that had been created by Jin while Battousai was in charge of the body. His skills weren’t coming back as quickly as he had hoped, but he was at least getting the basics of his martial arts back into action. After posing and flexing for Yuki, Jyn would turn around and point towards the hybrid as he comments, “you’ll just have to see by fighting me!” He lowers the pointing finger and pats the gauntlets to his side and speaks, “it should be okay for you to use your sword since I have these. I’m used to fighting Battousai with a blade, so you shouldn’t be too much trouble…” He thinks to himself and adds, “but that was before my abilities were drained… hmm.”

275 / 2998
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Come to Frolic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come to Frolic   Come to Frolic EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 10:37 pm

Letting his arm fall back to his side, Yuki keeps his gaze set on his friend as he waits to see his response. As Jyn strikes a pose while flexing his arms Yuki glances at his muscles for a moment and listens as Jyn begins to speak. So he had been working out to increase his physical prowess. Nodding his head faintly to Jyn's comment, Yuki wonders if his friend had attained the same level of strength he had gained or perhaps more or less then he. When Jyn turns and points at him, Yuki takes another bite of goat while Jyn challenges him to a fight before patting a set of gauntlets at his side. When Jyn pats the gauntlets Yuki glances to them for a brief moment before lifting his gaze to look back to Jyn and for a brief moment he wondered if his friend was going to fight with those and it seemed he would be doing such a thing and had no problem with him using his sword. " I see. " Yuki begins after finishing the bit of goat meat he had bitten from the leg, " And you think you have what it takes to stand up against my power with those little things? " Yuki asks, teasing his friend about his gauntlets.

EXP: 223
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Come to Frolic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come to Frolic   Come to Frolic EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 10:41 pm

A grin would come across Jyn’s face as he folds his arms at his chest and chuckles, “what power? You almost peed yourself when those bandits popped up.” He would turn to the side and stick his nose to the air as he comments, “just hope you don’t get hit by my magic; as you see, it can pack a punch.” Since that time, Jyn hadn’t produced a light blast at that strength again, but he had seemed to get the spell down so that he could perform it at a low power on a consistent basis without the spell failing. It would also assist him to get a one up over Yuki, though he didn’t know how much of this ‘power’ Yuki had. Lower his arms and his gaze, he would look back to Yuki and speak, “so if you’re done chewing on your bone, maybe I can teach an old dog a few new tricks?”

156 / 3154
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Come to Frolic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come to Frolic   Come to Frolic EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 10:54 pm

As Jyn makes a remark about him when the bandits attacked them, Yuki utters a light growl directed at his friend as he watches the male. When he brings up the topic of magic, Yuki knew that was one area that he was lacking at the moment, something that would give his friend an upper hand against him, that is if he let his friend get the magic off. He knew if he could keep him busy he may have a chance of preventing him from using his magic. Looking at his friend, Yuki begins to wonder what other magical abilities he now possessed, he had only shown off a single one before though there has been time to train since then and now. When Jyn refers to him as an old dog, Yuki lets out another growl as his gaze narrows into a glare as he looks at his friend. " Since you are my friend, I won't try and kill you for calling me a dog... Just break a bone or two. " Yuki murmurs as he tosses the remains of the goat leg aside.

EXP: 185
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Come to Frolic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come to Frolic   Come to Frolic EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 10:59 pm

Now almost tickled pink, Jyn would see that he had riled up his friend. “Good,” he would say, “that’ll give me a reason to sit around the house while Light takes care of me!” He would reach to his side and take the first gauntlet, bringing the armored piece into the tip of his arm before pulling it down over his forearm and knuckles. He would do the same with the other, before securing them and making sure he had a good grip on them over his palms. Slamming one metal knuckled fist into the palm of his other hand, he would smirk, “don’t hold back. I’d feel bad if you took Battousai more seriously than me.”

The field around them would give them plenty of room to move around. It was mostly filled with tall grasses, so there weren’t any objects to get in the way or places to hide or perform ambush attacks, or anything odd like that. They would be far enough from the village to be undisturbed, though they probably didn’t have the strength to draw attention to themselves like they did in the past.

204 / 3358
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Come to Frolic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come to Frolic   Come to Frolic EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 11:20 pm

With his gaze on Jyn, Yuki listens as he makes the remark about sitting around so his sister could take care of him before he begins put his gauntlets on. Remaining silent as he watches Jyn, Yuki gives him time to put on what appear to be both his weapons and a form of hand and forearm based armor to protect his arms. Shifting his gaze over Jyn, it seemed as if he was more melee based with his fists rather then with a sword as Battousai is, which would keep him up close and personal while fighting. When Jyn comments about not holding back, Yuki gives a faint nod to his friends comment, " How would I break your bones if I held back? " he asks with a toothy grin.

Now that Jyn had finished taking his sweet time getting ready, Yuki shifts his gaze over his friend for a brief moment as he brings his hand to rest upon the hilt of his broad sword. Looking at Jyn, Yuki wonders if his friend has truly gained the same level of strength that he has or if he is still weaker then he, though he knew he would find out with this fight unless Jyn decides to hold back. At the moment the only weapons Yuki knew he had to draw upon where his broad sword and the kukri he kept for back up, having left his larger sword at home since he didn't think he would need it. Drawing the broad sword from its sheath, Yuki quickly moves forwards to close the gap between he and Jyn as he launches into an attack, bringing his broad sword out in horizontal slash aimed at Jyn's mid section.

EXP: 296
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Come to Frolic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come to Frolic   Come to Frolic EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 12:58 pm

As Yuki’s hand rests on the hilt of his blade, Jyn would realize that things were about to get started and shift his body to the side slightly with his body partially crouched in response. He would recognize the speed that Yuki uses to cross the distance between the two of them; it was indeed the speed which he remembered he hadn’t been able to catch up with. Thanks to his training and his body’s development thus far, he was able to keep up with the movements a lot better this time. When the broad sword is brought around towards him and aimed at his mid section, Jyn had the choice of attempting to block it and return a counter, or to evade it by moving back or to the side. Due to the fact that he needed to work on staying close to Yuki since his friend had the advantage of more range than he did, Jyn would decide his best choice would be to block the attack; thus with his armored forearm would lift to counterstrike the slash aimed between his torso and waist with enough strength to reduce its damage and absorb the rest into the armor. In the blocking movement, his opposite fist would be pulled back and with the successful block, his body would step into Yuki’s established forward moving momentum and the fist would push forward and towards Yuki’s chest, aiming to strike him at his sternum as his front foot would plant between where Yuki’s feet would be near.

277 / 3635
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Come to Frolic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come to Frolic   Come to Frolic EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 10:09 pm

Launching into his attack Yuki takes note of Jyn's reaction time to his action, it seemed as if his friend is able to move just as fast as he could, though that didn't stop the half-breed from following through with his attack. Though he hoped to get his friend with the attack, as Jyn brings up his arm Yuki connects with his armored forearm, the sound of metal striking metal exploding outwards as he strikes the gauntlet with his sword instead of hitting Jyn's flesh. As his sword makes contact with the gauntlet, Yuki lets out a brief growl before he is forced to step backwards as Jyn brings his free hand in and launches into a counter attack. While taking a few steps back Yuki brings his free hand up to where Jyn had just hit him. Rubbing the area that Jyn had just hit, Yuki looks at his friend and lets out a growl. It appeared that not only did he possess the same speed but he also possessed the same amount of strength as well. Dropping his hand from his chest, he glances down to the gauntlet Jyn had used to block the attack something that reminded him of Battousai when he had blocked his attack before at Theden. Lifting his gaze from the gauntlet Yuki charges at Jyn once again, this time as he draws closer he brings his broad sword up and thrust it forwards aiming to strike out at Jyn's chest with his blade though he trys to extend his arm out far enough so that Jyn would be out of range to counter attack unless he moved closer.

EXP: 291
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Come to Frolic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come to Frolic   Come to Frolic EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 5:00 pm

Jyn would feel the pleasure of his fist making its impact with Yuki’s chest. The impact would feel good, adding a bit of a sense of accomplishment with getting the first hit off in the attack. The arm guards worked as he had expected them to; they turned out to be a good buy after all; he didn’t really know the merchant he got them from, but at least they were standing up to their claimed density and didn’t crack when struck by the broad blade. After the attack, Jyn would already have his forward momentum set and ready, almost following up with another attack to pull his other fist around and into Yuki’s face, but just as his back foot was about to press off for the follow up attack, he would notice Yuki pause to bring his hand to his chest. This would cause for him to discontinue his attack as he figured he must have caught the wolf off guard with his strength. A boastful grin comes to Jyn’s face as he steps back to give him a moment. Though he used the gauntlets to attack, his style would be different from Battousai who would recklessly display his strength by stopping it with his bare hands. It was something Jyn could probably do in a pinch, but wasn’t a practice he would use for actual combat, since he normally fought under the disadvantage of not wanting to kill his opponent when the reverse might not be true.

When Yuki was ready to continue, and lifted his gaze to him, Jyn would retake his stance. As the thrust comes in, Jyn would shift his weight to the side, sliding back and away from the tip of the sword so that it would not reach him. Evading a thrust to the side was never a good idea for him as thrusts could easily be translated into slashes. Now outside of melee range, Jyn’s attack options are nullified as he progressively takes on the defensive, watching Yuki’s movements after the thrust.

370 / 4005
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Come to Frolic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come to Frolic   Come to Frolic EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 9:59 pm

Though he had been hoping to strike Jyn with his counter attack Yuki had kept him at bay and prevented him from launching another attack but also caused him to remain a short distance back, remaining out of range to perform any attacks. With Jyn remaining out of range of his attacks, Yuki decides to capitalize on the opening given to him. Following through after the slash, Yuki steps forwards as he begins to shift and turn to the side, spinning so his sword moves away from Jyn as he draws closer, coming around in a circle Yuki had brought the sword up into the air before he brings it down in an downward angled slash that would go from shoulder to side at an angle across Jyn's chest should it hit him.

EXP: 142
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Come to Frolic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come to Frolic   Come to Frolic EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 11:00 pm

After the thrust, Jyn had stepped back and away from the attack. With the follow up, Jyn would have plus frames against Yuki in seeing the spinning slash come a bit swifter than he would have been comfortable with. Knowing that he couldn’t simply block every attack for wear on his gauntlets, he would seek to evade this attack as well, swiftly moving to the side, his feet shifting in his retreating movements, towards Yuki’s right side. The length of the blade would be to Yuki’s favors, as in moving, the blade would catch a portion of Jyn’s shirt causing it to rip as the sharp blade passes the male by a hair’s length. After the movement, Jyn’s feet would be planted and Yuki’s momentum should continue the swing downwards. In that moment, Jyn would burst forwards towards Yuki coming into melee range and hopefully a range which would be too close for comfort with a sword. The first strike would be a stiff jab with his right hand and the second would be a follow up with a gut punch. If Yuki were to move back to attempt to get enough distance to swing his sword, Jyn would stay up and in his face.

223 / 4228
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Come to Frolic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come to Frolic   Come to Frolic EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 11:17 pm

Coming down with his strike, Yuki misses Jyn as he evades the attack though just enough to miss any serious harm from his attack. Though he missed with his attack, Yuki keeps his gaze on Jyn as he follows through with his strike, watching as Jyn bursts forwards and comes straight at him to launch into another attack. With Jyn moving in to close the gap between them, Yuki knew that he wouldn't be able to use his broad sword in close range since Jyn used his fists instead of a sword as his sensei did, so he decides to brace himself for the incoming attacks. As Jyn launches into his first attack, Yuki shifts his upper body to the side to evade the attack, however he lets Jyn's second strike hit him in the stomach, something that causes him to gasp for air though in readying himself for the strike he wasn't as winded as he would have been if he had not braced for the attack. With Jyn now in melee range Yuki reaches out wit his free hand in an attempt to counter the strike from Jyn, Yuki would bring his free hand out and thrust it forward striking at Jyn's gut just as he had done.

EXP: 219
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Come to Frolic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come to Frolic   Come to Frolic EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 12:10 am

Yuki displays pretty good agility as he moves away from the jab. Keeping the pressure on with the advantage in his favor due to Yuki fighting with one hand, Jyn would bring his arms together and tuck in his elbows as Yuki’s strike comes in and hits his covered forearms, much like a boxer would do in bracing for a gut punch. In that manner, he would absorb the strike from Yuki and counter strike with two straight right jabs towards the face followed by a hook with his left arm with would swing around and aim for the side of Yuki’s face. Jyn would teach Yuki that weapon melee distance would be the best distance for him to fight in, but as things stood now, he would punish Yuki with his ability to stay in close and utilize both of his hands in a quick manner.

154 / 4382
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Come to Frolic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come to Frolic   Come to Frolic EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 1:16 pm

As he thrust in with his fist, it is met with a shield as Jyn utilizes his arms to block the incoming attack from him and nullifies any damage the attack would have caused. With his attack having been blocked by Jyn, Yuki is caught right with in Jyn's effective strike range with both his attack capabilities unable to strike or damage his friend, leaving him wide open to counter attacks from Jyn. Being left open to a counter attack, Jyn exploits that opening and launches into his counter attack, unable to defend against the incoming attack Yuki is first struck by the two straight jabs from Jyn before the hook catches as he begins to step back away from Jyn. With the left hook, Yuki's head turns to the right as he stumbles back a few more paces away from Jyn. After a brief moment, Yuki begins to recover from the attack and shifts his attention back towards Jyn as he spits out a bit of blood, his gaze falling upon his friend as he growls at him faintly, " That was pretty good.. " Yuki murmurs as he looks at Jyn. In all the commotion he had released his grip on his broad sword and dropped it on the ground as he stepped back.

EXP: 228
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Come to Frolic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come to Frolic   Come to Frolic EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 7:41 pm

Since was of the opinion that Yuki only thought of Battousai as strong, Jyn had something to prove in this sparring session between the two. So far up to this point, things seemed to be going in Jyn’s favor and he would revel in the chance at getting a win in over his friend. He knew that Yuki could probably take more than a few punches, so he wouldn’t let off of him just yet as he was enjoying himself and feeling pretty good at the moment. With his punches connecting, he wondered if he were wailing into Yuki too hard; either way, as a friend filled with tough love, he knew that whatever didn’t kill Yuki would only make him stronger. Jyn knew that not only did he have to train to become stronger to where he could handle himself in a real fight, but Yuki needed to be just as strong, and if Yuki were losing and got hurt, Jyn knew that it would only motivate Yuki to become stronger in the future. There was a thin line in their competitive nature, but Jyn knew that friendship triumphed over all, or something akin to that nature.

After the right hook, Jyn would bring his hands to his chest as Yuki recovers from the attack. When Yuki lifts his gaze back up to speak his words, Jyn would have channeled his ki, with a full swirling mass of light energy twisting chaotically in his palms at chest height. Yuki would look to him just in time to see Jyn pushing both his palms out and towards him with the word “Heki!” The orb of light energy trails a swirling mist behind it as it rushes towards Yuki, aimed to strike him at his chest. If it hit, it would perform a small explosion of force and glistening and shimmering light particles.

332 / 4714
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Come to Frolic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come to Frolic   Come to Frolic EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 10:37 pm

As he lifted his gaze and spoke he noticed the magic based attack that Jyn had formed after gathering magical energy. Catching he attack a few moments before it is launched at him, Yuki only had a few brief moments to react to the incoming attack so he jumps to the right and as he moved far enough to the right to evade the attack he kicks off the ground again to launch himself straight for Jyn. Having launched himself towards Jyn, Yuki reaches to where he keeps his back up weapon sheathed, the kukri, and pulls it from its sheath as he closes the gap between he and Jyn. Pulling his kukri from its sheath, Yuki grips the handle of the short blade as he trys to close the gap between him and Jyn and launch into another offensive. Launching into another attack unless Jyn evades, Yuki would lash out with the curved blade knife and attempt to strike at Jyn's chest with a horizontal slash.

EXP: 179
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Come to Frolic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come to Frolic   Come to Frolic EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 7:53 pm

The magic attack passes through the area that used to be occupied by Yuki only to explode when it’s diagonally downward trajectory eventually hits the ground several yards behind where the wolf had been. There is a small explosion with its detonation, but nothing that would cause a radius of damage. After the attack, Jyn wouldn’t have much time to evade when Yuki thrusts himself towards him. Instead of trying to move to the left or to the right, Jyn would attempt to gather his footing while he crosses his arms defensively in front of him. The strike would hit his guard, causing a metallic sound in the clashing, but the blade would have come to close for comfort. Having put up a last minute guard like this, the force of Yuki’s attack and momentum causes Jyn to take a half stumbling step back as he is forced to attempt to regain his center of gravity.

174 / 4888
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Come to Frolic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come to Frolic   Come to Frolic EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 3:10 pm

Seeming to have caught Jyn by surprise and off guard with his attack, Yuki wasn't about to let up and let his friend recover from the first attempt to strike him. Not wanting to let Jyn recover from the first strike, Yuki steps forward as his friend takes a half step as he stumbles backwards while he attempts to regain his center of gravity. Stepping forward to keep the distance between them closed, Yuki knew that he was keeping himself with in strike range of Jyn's attacks since he relied on his fists, moving to close the gap between them Yuki again lashes out with his kukri, drawing the curved blade in close to his chest before he swings his arm out, slashing with the curved blade of the kurki as he attempts to cleave the blade of his weapon into his friend's chest once again. With his attack he hoped to catch Jyn off guard as he try's to recover from the first attack and at least cause a minor wound to his friend.

EXP: 186
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Come to Frolic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come to Frolic   Come to Frolic EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 9:44 pm

When the strike comes in, it Jyn is positioned in a manner with his arms up, since he was trying to keep his balance, where it half hits his gauntlet and half hits his chest causing a cut in his clothing and a thin line marking on his chest with the passing of the blade emitting some blood in its passing. There is a good amount of pain that comes along with being cut, no matter how tough the person’s body is. Absorbing some of the impact of the slash, Jyn’s body pivots with the slash he receives, lessening the momentum of the blade that would cut him and allowing it to pass by him instead of attempting to contest its movement. His back foot comes around and plants and he channels energy as he pushes back and away from Yuki, sliding over the ground in an attempt to get some distance between them.

162 / 5050
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Come to Frolic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come to Frolic   Come to Frolic EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 11:36 pm

When he launched into his attack, he wasn't sure if he would hit Jyn with the blade, thinking Jyn would move to evade or even block the attack from striking him, however as he strikes his friend with his blade he sees that he was indeed wrong or at least partially wrong as Jyn brought his arm up to block some of the attack. Even though he had managed to strike Jyn with his attack, Yuki didn't let that effect him, though he didn't go after Jyn as he slides backwards across the ground to put some distance between them. Shifting his gaze from Jyn, Yuki glances to where he had dropped his broad sword before he brings his gaze back to Jyn, " Not getting tired are you? " Yuki asks as he looks over at his friend. After asking the question, Yuki wouldn't give Jyn much time to answer before he decides to launch himself forwards. Moving to close the gap between him and Jyn once again, Yuki brings his arm up, swinging the curved blade up through the air an angle in an attempt to slash Jyn across the chest once again as he gets close.

EXP: 208
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Come to Frolic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come to Frolic   Come to Frolic EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 4:27 pm

Jyn would simply grin at the question as it came in. With that, he had enough time to channel his next spell and formed a hand seal at his chest just as Yuki’s attack came at him. Yuki’s attack would get close, very close to the point that if Jyn were to attempt to evade or dodge by movement alone, he would have failed miserably due to Yuki’s speed. Instead, the blade passes through where Jyn had been. Just as the blade passes through, the instant teleportation (Light Dash) would have Jyn inverted upside down over Yuki, punching down (Melee Strikes) at the top of the crown of his head in order to drive him down and into the ground using the momentum of his weight, Yuki’s forward momentum, and the full force of his punch to make this attempted attack. If the attack landed, Jyn would be on Yuki’s back assuming the punch would jar Yuki enough for him to get his knee into the back of his wolf friend, pressing down in an attempt to simply use holding and his strength in order to immobilize Yuki.

200 / 5251
Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran

Rep! : 5

Come to Frolic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come to Frolic   Come to Frolic EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 4:27 pm

The member 'aѕceпxion' has done the following action : Dices roll

'[ Perfected ]' :
Come to Frolic ZETA Come to Frolic ZETA
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Come to Frolic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come to Frolic   Come to Frolic EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 11:28 pm

As he strikes out at Jyn, Yuki expects to hit, though he doesn't feel an impact from the blade hitting Jyn like it should. Still in forward movement Yuki is caught off guard with the sudden disappearances of his friend, however the attack from above quickly alerts Yuki to Jyn's new location, though it was to late for him to react to the strike. Being struck in the head from Jyn's counter attack above him, Yuki stumbles and falls to the ground face first. Having landed on the ground, Yuki's first idea is to climb back to his feet, however before he can do any such thing he is struck by another of Jyn's attacks, sending pain surging through him once again as he feels a knee being planted into his back as Jyn falls atop him, pressing him down and keeping him pinned to the ground. Even though Jyn had come to rest atop him an in attempt to keep him pinned to the ground, Yuki lets out a growl as he begins to struggle and attempt to throw Jyn off his back so he can get back to his feet.

EXP: 199
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Come to Frolic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come to Frolic   Come to Frolic EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 1:12 pm

It would be around this time that Jyn wish that he knew some binding techniques. As soon as Yuki began to move, Jyn almost got bucked off and had to plant his body forwards and press down on the wolf in order to attempt to keep him seated. Since Yuki was just about as strong as he was, they would pretty much be at a stalemate at the hold holding thing. It would be just as hard for him to hold Yuki down as it would be for Yuki to get up, so Jyn would be grunting and exerting much of his energy in keeping Yuki at bay. His muscles would be tense with his veins starting to become distinct within the skin of his arms as he would press against Yuki attempting to overpower the wolf using his hands to attempt to hold Yuki’s arms still. Jyn felt that he had the upper ground, and could potentially bash Yuki in the back of the head with his fist as many times as needed to put him out, probably. In a partially strained voice, Jyn would speak out to his friend, “so how about it, you say I win this one, Yuki?” He knew that he probably needed to end the battle pretty soon since his chest was bleeding and dipping blood down onto Yuki’s back. The sting from the slash would be a while before it went away.

243 / 5494
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Come to Frolic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come to Frolic   Come to Frolic EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 3:37 pm

As he struggles against his friend atop him, Yuki sees that he indeed did possesses the same level of strength that he did as he kept him down, though it was with great effort on his part, just as he put great effort into trying to break free from his friend and get back to his feet. Struggling against Jyn in order to get free from him begins to take its toll on the half-breed and from the sounds of it, it seemed as if it was taking its toll on his friend as he works to keep him down. While struggling against Jyn, Yuki lets out growls as he try's to buck his friend off of him so he can get back to his feet. Given that Jyn had the same amount of strength he did, Yuki wasn't sure if he would be capable of throwing Jyn off of his back, unlike before he didn't possesses the same amount of stamina he once had so he knew his stamina would give out sooner rather then later just like Jyn's would do. When he hears Jyn begin to speak above him, bringing up the idea of letting him win this one, Yuki lets out another growl as he try to push harder to get Jyn off of him, " I haven't lost yet! "

EXP: 220
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Come to Frolic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come to Frolic   Come to Frolic EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 3:53 pm

“Grr…” Jyn would grit after the response from his friend. So this was it; Yuki was asking for it. “Then I have no choice!” he would warn. He had the upper ground, but if he moved his hand away from Yuki, then he would be knocked off, thus, Jyn knew he had to use his head in this situation. Literally. Rearing his head up for a split second, he comes down and bashes the top of his noggin hard into the back of Yuki’s head (Melee Strikes) in an attempt to knock him for a loop. If this managed to connect, Jyn would find that he would have thrown himself for a loop as well. Since Yuki couldn’t block or brace in this scenario, his defenses should be half of Jyn’s, but even so, if the strike where to hit, it would cause for Jyn to quick hold his head and make a sound of sucking his teeth as he attempts to apply pressure to his head for whatever reason, complaining, “ouch, shit, ow!”

179 / 5673
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Come to Frolic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come to Frolic   Come to Frolic Empty

Back to top Go down

Come to Frolic
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shintheory Role-Playing :: DOR :: Roleplaying Board :: Terra Regnum :: Jun'Jo-
Jump to: