Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Little Mariko's Suggestions For Development

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LittleMariko
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
LittleMariko

Rep! : 31

Little Mariko's Suggestions For Development Empty
PostSubject: Little Mariko's Suggestions For Development   Little Mariko's Suggestions For Development EmptyThu May 19, 2011 9:47 am

I don't want to crowd up the General Suggestions board with lines and lines of code, so I'm just going to make this here handy dandy new topic. I have another idea that I want to post in this thread as well that will take up a great deal of space.

Why Won't the Wall of Effects Pages Work in Some Versions of Firefox?
Internet Explorer and Firefox are different in that one conforms to the web standards set up by a bunch of people sitting around a conference table deciding exactly how things were going to go and the other said "Screw you, commies. You all should be trying to conform to what I want - Bill Gates". One of the things that they decided was that div tags cannot be nested in font tags. It's possible in the newer firefox, but the older ones will simply throw out your div with all of its content because it's not valid.
This replacement code will make the page work properly:
Code:
</font><div class="spoiler">
    <a href="#" onclick="showSpoiler(this);" value="Show/Hide" /><font><font size="1">Wall of Effects</font></a><font size="1"></font>
    <div class="inner" style="display:none;">
Why isn't there a forum where we can test out boxes and graphics?
This is a question I have, but I guess it should go on the general thread. Maybe we just need a suggestion box somewhere?
Back to top Go down
LittleMariko
Mystic Elder
Mystic Elder
LittleMariko

Rep! : 31

PostSubject: Re: Little Mariko's Suggestions For Development   Little Mariko's Suggestions For Development EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 4:10 am

I made us a nice affiliations page
Dawn of Radiance Affiliates

The next thing I'm probably going to do is start putting links to it all over the interwebs... of course, it wouldn't link to that exactly. It'd link to a landing page of sorts that I still have to make...
Back to top Go down
Nythia
New Recruit
New Recruit

Rep! : 0

PostSubject: Re: Little Mariko's Suggestions For Development   Little Mariko's Suggestions For Development EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 9:32 pm

testing
Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran

Rep! : 5

PostSubject: Re: Little Mariko's Suggestions For Development   Little Mariko's Suggestions For Development EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 9:32 pm

The member 'Nythia' has done the following action : Dices roll

'[ Novice ]' :
Little Mariko's Suggestions For Development GAMMA
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little Mariko's Suggestions For Development   Little Mariko's Suggestions For Development Empty

Back to top Go down

Little Mariko's Suggestions For Development
Page 1 of 1