Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Trail to Jun'Jo [Closed, Flashback]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Rep! : 56

The Trail to Jun'Jo [Closed, Flashback] Empty
PostSubject: The Trail to Jun'Jo [Closed, Flashback]   The Trail to Jun'Jo [Closed, Flashback] EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 11:54 am

The two hour long or so procession was under way and the path was set for Jun’Jo. In summary, Battousai had traveled to Theden in order to request assistance for the building of Jun’Jo. Yuki agreed to the terms and supplied 25 lumberjacks who were currently in tow to the city. Just before leaving the city, Jyn would have manifested himself in enough time to grab Eri, now called Lightning, before reverting to Battousai in time to lead the current procession that was taking place. As such, Battousai would be walking with his arms folded towards the front of the group, in a conversation with the leader of the work group that was coming with them. After the conversation ended and the leader went back to speak with some of the workers, Jyn would internally check with Battousai to see if they could swap out, since all they would be doing would be walking for the next hour and a half. Seeing nothing wrong with it, Battousai would oblige, and form a hand seal at gut height. Murmuring a “switch” beneath his mask, the channeled chi would swirl about his body in a burst of light that would transform the samurai into Jyn. As to not freak out those walking with him, Jyn, though physically different, would still be wearing Battousai’s horns and mask. As a group that lived in the same city with a wolf demon, hopefully the people wouldn’t be thrown off by his change in mass. Turning to his side, Jyn would look to see if Lightning were walking with him and see how she was doing.

300 / 300
Back to top Go down
Rek
Veteran
Veteran
Rek

Rep! : 14

PostSubject: Re: The Trail to Jun'Jo [Closed, Flashback]   The Trail to Jun'Jo [Closed, Flashback] EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 12:59 pm

The Trail to Jun'Jo [Closed, Flashback] Lightning_1c
The Trail to Jun'Jo

Walking along with the group, I stay one step behind Keirosuki as he has a conversation with one of the men. I hold the hurt arm close to my torso, the pain was almost over whelming. It was a wonder that I hadn't passed out yet or was even able to keep up with him. To keep my mind off it, I have spent the time studying that way he was move. The pattern of his footsteps, the way he was speaks, and the way his arms are folded to keep other people distant. I have seen him like this before but I do not ever remember seeing a flash of light or anything like when I notice a change.

And without ever missing a step, the flash of light comes and there is the change in size again. My cold blue eyes would be watching him as he looks to me. It would be clear that I was still studying the changes. Seeing that he was now looking at me was where before it was like I wasn't even there, I move closer to speak to him softly so the others would not hear what was being said. "As someone that enjoyed spending time as a cat. I find your ability to completely change who you are interesting, yet unnerving. Do the two of you have the same thoughts? Have the same feelings?"

xp: 234 | --
The Trail to Jun'Jo [Closed, Flashback] Lightning_3b
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: The Trail to Jun'Jo [Closed, Flashback]   The Trail to Jun'Jo [Closed, Flashback] EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 2:11 pm

“Oh, that,” Jyn would say as his eyes would come upon Lightning. He would slow just enough for her to walk to his side before he takes a normal pace and begins talking, “well, I guess since we have time now, I can explain what I meant by ‘it’s complicated.’” He thinks about it a little bit and returns his gaze forward as he walks, beginning, “well, it’s easier to think of me as one person and Battousai as another person. I don’t really transform like you did into a cat…” Deciding to start at the origins, Jyn would say, “well, let me start at the beginning. So before I was born, there was this kid named Jin.” Jyn would go into detail about how his name was different from Jin’s and would touch on the paste about how Jin’s family was killed before his eyes, and as a young kid, Jin wasn’t able to cope with it. He would explain that this birth started as a coping mechanism for Jyn, in order to deal with what had happened. Jyn would recount that whereas he was the more outgoing and social portion of Jin, Battousai was the darker and more killing oriented side, since Jyn was opposed to killing living things. “So,” he would continue, “somehow, Jin had some special power that enabled him to give form to the concept of me. As such, though I was his guardian, is he more like my creator… the same is true with Battousai. He didn’t create just us, though… he created the world we live in when we’re not in this physical world. Of course, we’re the only ones in that world, but it is a lot better than drifting in a sea of nothingness, and we’re able to train there too.” After progressing through the story of his life, he would come upon the more recent developments, stating, “After we completed our goal, some strange things happened that I don’t know about. Somehow Jin, Battousai and I all ended up in separate bodies. Even though I didn’t know what was going on, I thought that I was finally free. As it turns out, that freedom was taken away from me and we found ourselves back at stage one, only without Jin this time.”

410 / 710
Back to top Go down
Rek
Veteran
Veteran
Rek

PostSubject: Re: The Trail to Jun'Jo [Closed, Flashback]   The Trail to Jun'Jo [Closed, Flashback] EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 6:00 pm

The Trail to Jun'Jo

My eyes a narrow as I look at Jyn while he tells long story of how he came to be. To say that my mind was blown at what I have been told was an understatement. It did answer a few things about him that I always found odd and just wrote off as a Marean thing. Something I seem to have done far too quickly. Needless to say I did feel somewhat of a fool for not seeing this a long time ago. It did prove that I was right about him having great power inside of him and maybe explains why I have never seen with a woman in the time I have known him. Having three people in the same body could make keeping a relationship difficult.

My eyes shift forwards to the path we were on, as it takes me a long while to think about the many things that I have been told. The expression on my face would reflect as much and I would not say anything till I was ready. After a while a grin graces my lip, with a snicker. "You should have told me this a long time ago. I would have kicked your ass and made you lay with me three times a night. We could of been having a lot more fun." The snicker quickly fades as pain shoots through my arm from the jolt of laughing.

xp: 238 | 472
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: The Trail to Jun'Jo [Closed, Flashback]   The Trail to Jun'Jo [Closed, Flashback] EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 6:18 pm

Jyn would be able to tell that his story seemed a bit outlandish. In the time had had been ‘alive,’ he had not run into another like himself. Her response throws him a bit. He gives a nervous chuckle as he attempts to decide whether that was a good thing or a bad thing. On the issue of him getting his ass kicked, he had never wondered to himself whether he could take Eri on or not; she did seem exceedingly skilled in battle, or rather had been under that name. Still; three times a night. “I would be a ghost…” he murmurs lightly to himself. Seeing her wince causes him to pause and look to her in a worried manner as he would order, “don’t move it to much, now… that’s a bad curse though, for it to hurt when you laugh.” He would continue at a few more paces before asking, “so, between me and you, what are we?” It had been bugging them since the events in the Inn room earlier in the day. He continues, “I know you said in your old culture that you had several men and that they had to kill a bird and bring you feathers in order to be with you… but we’ve spent a while together… I’ve never brought you any feather’s though… but still, what do you consider me as?”

237 / 947
Back to top Go down
Rek
Veteran
Veteran
Rek

PostSubject: Re: The Trail to Jun'Jo [Closed, Flashback]   The Trail to Jun'Jo [Closed, Flashback] EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 8:10 pm

The Trail to Jun'Jo

The very bunt questioning takes me by surprise. It was not something I ever thought I would hear coming from Jyn as he has never been this forward before. It wasn't like I didn't notice him peeking at me when he thought I was not looking, and I enjoyed teasing him by walking around half clothed like it was nothing to me. Maybe doing so has made some type of misunderstanding and my intent has not been clear. There is a long pause before I clarify a few things, "I have only been with two men. Both were strong in their own right and was able to beat me in a fight. It is true that I was offered many things but all those who lost to me where given to someone else that I found to be more suiting for them. That was my right as the winner and I used it often. But I am not that person anymore." Pausing for a moment, I turn my face away from him as it start to feel flushed. "As for us... I... respect you... and... It is up to you to decide! You idiot." The answer is muttered out with the end being said a little louder than the start. For some reason I found it hard to say how I felt openly. I am still unsure of my feelings with all of the things that has passed and many things where still unclear to me. It is as if I have been asleep in a dream for a really long time and now I am awake, seeing everything in a new light.

xp: 273 | 745
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: The Trail to Jun'Jo [Closed, Flashback]   The Trail to Jun'Jo [Closed, Flashback] EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 8:18 pm

Jyn would nod as the two previous men were mentioned. He didn’t have to wonder where they were, because from what he understood of the Al’Bhedian way, they were probably at home being good house husbands or something to that nature. It was the ‘as for us’ that garnered Jyn’s attention as he turns and looks to her. Respect was an interesting word for her to use; with that, he felt like things were definitely going down the friend route until she said it was up to him. “Eh?” he would emit after that and during the idiot calling. Her words and actions swelled up a bit of happiness in his chest for some reason; he felt like he had a fighting chance with her. She wasn’t the person she used to be, but she was still the one he shared memories with; Jyn would keep from thinking about her current revelation as being any more complicated than it had to be. ‘Eri was Lightning but now she just thinks differently on some things,’ was enough for him. “Oh… it’s like that,” he would say as he turns his gaze back forward, unable to keep a grin from his face. “Well, in that case,” he would say, “I ‘respect’ you too.” Since he was on a roll, he would mention, “so, I think you should live with me in Jun’Jo; I got a house there.”

248 / 1195
Back to top Go down
Rek
Veteran
Veteran
Rek

PostSubject: Re: The Trail to Jun'Jo [Closed, Flashback]   The Trail to Jun'Jo [Closed, Flashback] EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 9:13 pm

The Trail to Jun'Jo

My eyes remain unable to look at him do to the unknown feeling that has come over me. Which is the same feeling that made me make him leave the room at the inn before I was able to clean myself and get cloths on. It would have been a lot easier if I had to let Jyn do it for me.... Hearing what he had to say a smile come to my face and I give him slight nod, "Un, I don't need much room so I am ok with that. It isn't really big like the mansion is it? That play creped me out with all of them rooms. I would sleep on the roof to feel more at home. Anything bigger then a tent for just myself would be a waste on me." As someone that has lived in tents and huts when there was one, the big open mansion was a bit much for me. Having all that room for just a few people seem like a waste of good space.

xp: 175 | 920
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: The Trail to Jun'Jo [Closed, Flashback]   The Trail to Jun'Jo [Closed, Flashback] EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 9:27 pm

Thinking over it, Jyn would say, “well, no, it’s not nearly as big as that place…” Thinking about the place, he remembered that they were still kind of the stewards of it. He would have to go back there and check to see how the people he left there were doing. He had a few people from the family at the Old Kyro Manor watching over it, so he assumed that it should still be theirs, but a lot of time had passed since they had last checked on it. Either way, those people knew he were a traveler, so things should be fine. The fact that Lightning was cool with staying with him did keep the fuzzy feeling in his stomach going. With a nod he comments, “since you don’t need much room, we can share one when I’m around…” Of course it would be a separate room for when Battousai was in his form, but if he could help it, he would attempt to barter a deal with Battousai about the time share they currently had going on. His gaze shifts back down to Lightning’s arm; it made him feel bad that she was hurt. He made a mental note to see about seeking out a healer to take a look at her and perhaps expedite the healing process on the appendage.

230 / 1425
Back to top Go down
Rek
Veteran
Veteran
Rek

PostSubject: Re: The Trail to Jun'Jo [Closed, Flashback]   The Trail to Jun'Jo [Closed, Flashback] EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 10:57 pm

The Trail to Jun'Jo

Hearing that it wasn't a big nearly as big as the mansion, I take it as being the size of a normal home. Which was more than fine with me. A nod of agreement is given when the ideal of sharing a room when he is around comes up. The words you chose cause me to think for a moment about this arrangement and I look over to ask, "Is the... other you... in agreement with these arrangement?" This question brings up other questions in which most I am able to answer myself as I try to remind myself that nothing has really changed other then the fact that I am now aware of what has happen a number of all ready. The role is simple, follow him when he is as he is now and watch his back when it is the other him. There shouldn't be any concern of having to treat either one differently from the other if both agree to it.... Would be an odd sight for someone to get in a fight with one of their personas over who wake up in who's bed in the morning. I rub on the upper part of my arm as it starts to get fatigued from the dead weight of the broken arm.

xp: 215 | 1135
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: The Trail to Jun'Jo [Closed, Flashback]   The Trail to Jun'Jo [Closed, Flashback] EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 11:17 pm

There’s a grin as the other ‘him’ is referenced. Jyn would reiterate, “well, he’s not really me, but don’t worry about him. He knew that I went to come get you this morning and hadn’t said anything all the way up to now when you were walking with him, so it’s safe to assume he’ll go with the flow. It’s not like he’s my dad or anything. “ There’s a light chuckle at the end of that as he considered Battousai more of a younger brother that just happened to be good at killing people. He would mention, “but don’t worry about anything like us switching at a bad time. Normally that won’t happen unless there’s an emergency. Once our powers are back up to par, we might be able to find a way to use our power to divide ourselves or something like that… who knows…” The steps would continue before Jyn would comment, “hey, are you okay, or do you want me to see if I can make a sling for your arm or something? I can probably use my belt?”

190 / 1615
Back to top Go down
Rek
Veteran
Veteran
Rek

PostSubject: Re: The Trail to Jun'Jo [Closed, Flashback]   The Trail to Jun'Jo [Closed, Flashback] EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 12:05 am

The Trail to Jun'Jo

Seeing him laugh and the fact he seems to read my mind to put my worries about the two to peace. Not wanting him to be concerned with the broken arm. I move it saw it is behind me out of his sight as step closer to him, wrapping my other arm around his. Giving him a big smile as my blue eyes look into his, "Don't worry about it so much. I am fast healer." I try to put him at easy about my injury before going on to tease him to lighten things up a little. "And just because I agreed to live with you; don't get to thinking you are going to made me into one of those airhead princess girls that spend half the day brushing their hair a hundred times. Then spend the other half walking around the market in Mare Maris and going to tea parties in one of those big umbrella dress to talk about horses and small dogs. I will let you give me cute and shiny things any time you want." I make fun of those women how are often easy target for thieves and such.

xp: 195 | 1330
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: The Trail to Jun'Jo [Closed, Flashback]   The Trail to Jun'Jo [Closed, Flashback] EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 6:44 pm

“Cute and shiny things, eh?” Jyn would repeat as he thinks over her words. With a grin, he would comment, “if you were like that, I don’t think you would be my type anymore...” He was already surprised enough by the amount of change in her. He never figured that they would be here, walking side by side with her up under him, talking about their relationship. She seemed a lot easier to talk to about things like this as opposed to before when he figured she would simply brush him off. Still, though she had come this far, he would never peg her to be an airhead. Mentally, he would give her about a month before she was out slaying things again and taking back up her training. Jyn would make the comment, “but after I lost my powers, somehow, I was able to regain them enough to manifest. That leads me to believe that whatever happened wasn’t permanent.” Knowing how she felt about strength, he would say, “so I’m not going to let myself go soft. I’m going to restart my training and make sure I’m a strong enough man to have you.” If anything, he wanted to make sure that he could protect her from harm and all that good stuff.

229 / 1844
Back to top Go down
Rek
Veteran
Veteran
Rek

PostSubject: Re: The Trail to Jun'Jo [Closed, Flashback]   The Trail to Jun'Jo [Closed, Flashback] EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 12:57 am

The Trail to Jun'Jo

I give a short laugh, "Aw, You will have to be with as much trouble I get myself into. And it is not like I would ever let you get soft. I will make sure to whip you into shape if I ever have the slightest thought that you are getting soft on me. Hmm, A ten days walk in the deep desert with just one canteen of water would do you some good." I lean away from him a little as I tease him. "Yep just you, the burning sun, the ruff sand, the vulture, and the really big man eating sandworms. They always make things fun don't they?" It was good to know that change has not damaged his spirits any and he did not plan on becoming one of those lazy fat village elder types that just set around doing nothing while telling everyone else what to do and how to be doing it. One has to be strong for other to follow. Though strength does come in many forms other than just the physical. One of which is having the resolve to lead, something that I do not think I ever truly had. The only thing I had was blind strength. Fighting because that was the only thing I knew how to do. Taking whatever I wanted just because I was stronger than someone else. No I was not strong at all, just a weak person lashing out at those that I could.

A heavy pain starts in my chest, making me light headed and my vision becomes blurry. The smile fades, and my hold on Jyn's arm loosens as my eyes became glazed. My feet stumble a few step before they give way.

xp: 288 | 1618
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: The Trail to Jun'Jo [Closed, Flashback]   The Trail to Jun'Jo [Closed, Flashback] EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 7:50 pm

“Heh,” Jyn would emit at the comment about her getting into trouble; that definitely would keep things interesting. His eyes get wide at the prospect of a ten day walk; that would be a horrible time waster as well as punishment as if for doing something wrong. He takes the teasing in good humor until she winces in pain. His body would react naturally to catch her before she fell, and for a moment he would pause in holding her. Making eye contact with her in his arms, he would look over her and make sure she was fine, with a soft murmur, “you okay?” With a slight grunt, he would then lift her up and into his arms, being careful of her injured arm, and would carry her like that asking, “maybe my training should start now. Let’s see how long I can walk in the grass lands while carrying a beautiful woman?” He was built better for carrying someone when compared to Battousai, and at the moment, though they had been walking for a while, his confidence wouldn’t let him stagger in carrying her. They were already beyond half way there, so the end was in sight for the journey.

218 / 2062
Back to top Go down
Rek
Veteran
Veteran
Rek

PostSubject: Re: The Trail to Jun'Jo [Closed, Flashback]   The Trail to Jun'Jo [Closed, Flashback] EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 12:47 am

The Trail to Jun'Jo

With things in bur I'm not really sure what was happening. My body felt heavy as Jyn catches me. "I'm not sure.... Just tried I think." was the only answer I could give to his question about my condition. I was not sure what was taxing my body so much. The pain in my arm was not so bad to cause me to get dizzy. That pain in my chest come from the place I was once stab.

Feeling my body lifted off the ground, my eyes widen and a 'yap' escape my lips. I blink a few time before I see how Jyn is carrying me.... It must look odd for a man his height to be carrying a long legged woman that is as tall as he is. "Hmm, I guess you are, seeing that I'm can't be as light as the small princess that you see being carried away be the prince in those story books people like to read to their children at night." My head comes to rest on his shoulder. "I'm not too heavy am I?"

xp: 182 | 1800
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: The Trail to Jun'Jo [Closed, Flashback]   The Trail to Jun'Jo [Closed, Flashback] EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 8:12 pm

“Light, yeah right…” Jyn would groan in a teasing manner. Her head resting on his shoulder felt pretty good, actually it was good enough that he probably wouldn’t mind carrying her to Jun’jo and back to Theden a few times. He would quickly follow up his teasing words with, “of course you’re not. We may need to actually feed you more… but not enough to make you fat… that wouldn’t be a good look.” In the background, their actions would have gained the attention of the men who were walking with them, since they were men after all. Not everyone would have the luxury of having a pretty lady walking with them or would have their own princess to carry. Either way, though there may have been a few teases and cat calls, Jyn liked the attention allowing haters to hate and others to continue to desire what he had. The cackle would die down after a while and the journey would continue in this manner until Jun’Jo was within site. The budding village would seem like a skeleton of a village with just its beginnings showing at the lakeside territory. A few structures were up and even more were under construction; it would seem like there would be plenty of work for the lumberjacks from Theden.

Exit RP?
243 / 2305
Back to top Go down
Rek
Veteran
Veteran
Rek

PostSubject: Re: The Trail to Jun'Jo [Closed, Flashback]   The Trail to Jun'Jo [Closed, Flashback] EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 12:48 am

The Trail to Jun'Jo

My blue eyes would look up at him as he says I need to eat more but seem concern about me becoming fat. The image of a slightly overweight woman with five children in the market place comes to my mind. "Oh? Are you worried that my frame is too small to bare children? I'm sure these hips can support a few more without getting fat." By the tone of my voice it would be hard to tell if I was just teasing him or not. There was some commotion coming from the men that follow. Their actions are labeled as boys being boys and are ignored.

With the village in sight, it was not much to look at with just a few house and a few under construction. The view of the lake adds a nice touch to the land as well could prove to be useful for fishing and trade. It was impressive that he was able to claim the land for himself.

-Exit stage left-
xp: 165 | 1965
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Trail to Jun'Jo [Closed, Flashback]   The Trail to Jun'Jo [Closed, Flashback] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Trail to Jun'Jo [Closed, Flashback]
Page 1 of 1