Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Origin of Ciena III [Closed, Flashback]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

Rep! : 56

The Origin of Ciena III [Closed, Flashback] Empty
PostSubject: The Origin of Ciena III [Closed, Flashback]   The Origin of Ciena III [Closed, Flashback] EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 1:42 am

The Origin of Ciena III [Closed, Flashback] Kyroji_01
Ciena would be enjoying her new home; as such she would have been pushed to the brink of death, healed and thrown into a cage for going against the lord of the clan she was currently kidnapped under. Home was far far away for the young lady and she had been slightly abused and locked away like an object. After tossing her into her cage, Kyrojin would have left the house. He had planning and scouting to attend to with his clans and things to rule over, so he wouldn’t be able to just play with Ciena all day.

About six hours or so after leaving, Kyrojin would not have returned, but there would be movement into the room that Ciena would be. The window would make a squeaking noise and a familiar white haired boy would be making it through the window. To his rear, the dark skies littered with star would suggest that evening was upon them. After rolling into the window, the small boy would land crouched on the floor and walk over to the cage where Ciena was. He would be interested in if she were awake or not.

206 / 206
The Origin of Ciena III [Closed, Flashback] Kyroji_03
Back to top Go down
Kyro_Shiori
Intern
Intern
Kyro_Shiori

Rep! : 2

PostSubject: Re: The Origin of Ciena III [Closed, Flashback]   The Origin of Ciena III [Closed, Flashback] EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 7:26 pm

The Origin of Ciena III [Closed, Flashback] Ciena_01
Ciena, age 15

She had been tossed in a cage and left there. Everything hurt. She was bruised and sore, yet healed enough that her life was no longer at risk. She would curl into a ball when he left and silently cried herself into a healing slumber. She was so tired that she had a dreamless sleep. It would be hunger that would wake her no more than five and a half hours later, some time before little Toshiue would sneak in.

When he did return she would be seated in the cage, lounging back against the bars and staring into nothingness. She turned toward him as he walked closer, eyes widening. "Oh. Toshiue," she said softly and her stomach rumbled loudly in the silence of the room. She blushed and looked away. "I'm sorry you had to see that earlier. You were going to show me around and I angered your father."

The Origin of Ciena III [Closed, Flashback] Ciena_03
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: The Origin of Ciena III [Closed, Flashback]   The Origin of Ciena III [Closed, Flashback] EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 9:59 pm

Toshiue would be happy to see that she was conscious. “Don’t worry about apologizing to me,” he would assure her while coming to the side of the cage, “I’m glad you were able to live through it.” Touching on what she had mentioned, he says, “you should be careful not to anger him, nothing good can come from it.” Stopping at the side of the cage, he would sit down on his rear with his legs cross before him, resting his elbows on his knees and lean forwards. He would have noticed the sound of her stomach growling, but would have appeared not to notice it. As he sat and after he asked his question, his hand would reach into his clothing and he would pull out a small bag. He would take this bag and sit it on the ground in front of him. The leather pouch would have a tie string around the top, which he would loosen and open it. Leaving the mysterious pouch open, he would look up and notice the state of clothes she had put on earlier. His voice would be inquisitive as he asks, “where you come from, do the weak always contest the strong like that? Or did you think you could win against him?”

222 / 428
Back to top Go down
Kyro_Shiori
Intern
Intern
Kyro_Shiori

PostSubject: Re: The Origin of Ciena III [Closed, Flashback]   The Origin of Ciena III [Closed, Flashback] EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 11:04 pm

Ciena, age 15

Her eyes watched the boy. He couldn't be more than four years in age and he was so intelligent. He gave her a warning about his father before he sat down in front of the cage. She sat before him, holind her clothing closed. Kyrojin has only cut them, not ruined them from covering her slender form. Her body had become to bud. Her breasts were petite still, barely half a handful, but she was young still. Her body was delicate and her hips were just beginning to flare out, giving her the shape of a woman.

She looked at the bag he set down and opened, but then he lifted his gaze to her and began to question her. She smiled despite that fact her heart felt so heavy in her chest. "No. I did not think I could win. But I have pride also, Toshiue. I could not stand for him to treat me as if I were nothing," she said to him then sighed. "Where I am from. I was being trained to be an important person who would help my Leader in taking care of my village. But.. Your father has now stolen that from me," she explained, eyes filled with sorrow.

217/385
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: The Origin of Ciena III [Closed, Flashback]   The Origin of Ciena III [Closed, Flashback] EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 11:46 pm

The child would agree with her to an extent, but say, “pride for the strong around here. You’ll die for no reason trying to hold onto something you’re not strong enough to handle. According to Sunji, you have to be worthy to have pride and price is based on strength. That’s what we believe… the Hitoshi is a clan of strength with my father on top. Your customs feel unnatural how weak people can rule over strong people.” He looks down at the small bag and pokes his finger around in it. “You really are nothing right now because he took everything away from you,” he informs, “you’re the lowest. You’ve been kidnapped. You’re like a slave for my father… that’s why you’re here. You can remain nothing, be a prideful nothing, or turn into something.” He looks back up at her and lifts a hand to brush white locks from his face in a boyish manner. “Don’t throw your life away on my dad’s blade… you need to adapt. You have to think differently. Rules protected you in Mare Maris, but they won’t here.” He shrugs, “it won’t be a problem if you’re strong. That’s why I’m training to kill my father, my pride fuels my training and make me truly stronger. By allowing me to try killing him every day, he shows that he cares for me.” The boy would look back up and point towards her stomach. “You have a weak ki center. I’ll teach you to become stronger if you promise not to do something dumb like throw your life away again.”

288 / 716
Back to top Go down
Kyro_Shiori
Intern
Intern
Kyro_Shiori

PostSubject: Re: The Origin of Ciena III [Closed, Flashback]   The Origin of Ciena III [Closed, Flashback] EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 11:55 pm

Ciena, age 15

Ciena is quiet as she listens to him intently. Toshiue knew his village and this knowledge woud help her in the long run. She flinched as he informed her of her postion in the village. The child's wisdom might just be the one thing that could keep her alive, but also aide her in becoming more than Lord Kyrojin's song bird. She nodded slowly as he kept talking and then he was pointing at her and she blinked.

"Ki?" she said in a confused voice then looked a bit chastised by the child as he said he would help her if she didn't throw her life away again. Ciena smiled a true smile at him and the warmth was returning to her. "I'll be cautious from now on," she agreed then inclined her head to him. "And I'll be your student, Toshiue."

-155/540
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: The Origin of Ciena III [Closed, Flashback]   The Origin of Ciena III [Closed, Flashback] EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 12:04 am

The boy seemed pleased enough by and nodded with the pact made in agreement. He would expand on what he said as he informs, “My father passed down a power to me that only we have. We are able to see our or someone’s Ki center. I can do it if I focus on someone long enough, but my father can do it at a glance.” As if stating matters of facts, Toshiue would explain, “it helps him know who’s the strongest in a battle, so he can run off and kill that person.” He gets back into his explanation, “it’s hard to explain what it looks like, but I can see that your Ki center is very weak.” He would continue, “even though others can’t see other’s Ki center, they can still train their own, and if they meditate hard enough, they might be able to see it inside of them. Sunji and Dae are able to do this. The Ki center is the basis of the Hitoshi strength and training. It’s internal energy that makes you physically stronger and faster. Using it can cause you to transform for an amount of time, or it can be molded to use magic or force.” He would judge her expression to see if she were following with him or not.

224 / 940
Back to top Go down
Kyro_Shiori
Intern
Intern
Kyro_Shiori

PostSubject: Re: The Origin of Ciena III [Closed, Flashback]   The Origin of Ciena III [Closed, Flashback] EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 12:11 am

Ciena, age 15

Ciena leaned forward with curious eyes as Toshiue began to speak. It was a bit adorable to hear such serious matters come out of the little boy's mouth in such a child-like voice. She tilted her head as he explained the Lord's power but also his own. It was an interesting thing and she wished to learn and do this herself. She was a creature who loved to learn new things. She grasped onto knowledge and quickly could put it to use.

She leaned forward till her cheek was pressed to one of the bars of her cage, her eyes never leaving Toshiue. When he finished she sat back, eyes alight with a new kind of fire. She wanted to learn. She was almost desparate to be able to do these things. She remembered the stronger men in her village. They had been able to do amazing things. EVen the Queen could use magic, something Ciena had wished to learn but it required her to physically train and she had not had time with her studies.

"Amazing," she finally said in an eager tone and then nodded, silently asking him to continue.

-217/757
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: The Origin of Ciena III [Closed, Flashback]   The Origin of Ciena III [Closed, Flashback] EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 12:20 am

Toshiue could see that he had her interest and she seemed to be following so far. He continues, “so there’s a couple of issues when it comes to your Ki. When I started training, I thought I needed to have a big Ki center, but I was thinking about it wrong. You don’t grow your Ki center… it just glows brighter the more you refine it. Sunji says that some people are probably born with more Ki than others, but a person with less Ki can pass up someone with a lot of Ki who doesn’t train it. I’ve seen people with a lot of Ki, but it’s poor quality... that just because they don’t know how to train it right.” A this point, he would pull a slender piece of dried meat out of the pouch he had been playing with and bring it to his mouth, chewing on it. It would resemble beef jerky in look and consistency. He would use the side of his jaw to chew a broken off piece and then continue to talk, “so close your eyes.” He would wait for them to be closed before continuing, “I want you to get a mental image of a puddle of mud.” Another bite is taken from the jerky and the smell of the meat would start to permeate the immediate surroundings.

230 / 1170
Back to top Go down
Kyro_Shiori
Intern
Intern
Kyro_Shiori

PostSubject: Re: The Origin of Ciena III [Closed, Flashback]   The Origin of Ciena III [Closed, Flashback] EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 12:27 am

Ciena, age 15

She nodded as he continued, understanding the concept. If you didn't train your ki then it was just a useless thing within you. It was a weapon within yourseolf. You had to hone your skill of reaching it. She was listening intently and then her eyes watched as he pulled out a piece of jerky. Her stomach gnawed at her with hunger pains, but she didn't show it. The smell was making her mouth water though and she sat up a bit straighter. Then he told her to close her eyes.

She let out a breath and did so, not wanting to watch him eat. His image was a bit odd but she did as she was told and began to imagine one within her mind. "All right. What next?" she asked softly.

-148/905

Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: The Origin of Ciena III [Closed, Flashback]   The Origin of Ciena III [Closed, Flashback] EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 12:38 am

“Okay,” he continues, “you have your puddle of mud. It’s brown and murky with dirt and stuff floating in it. You can’t really use it like that. It’s not good to drink, so it’s not useful to you. We need to make that puddle of mud useful.” It would be obvious that the mud was a metaphor for Ki. “Now,” he goes on, “I want you to imagine a bucket next to it. We’re going to need more than just that bucket though, so imagine a clean rag and a ladle.” He would munch on his snake while giving her time to imagine all of this in her head. He resumes, “what you’re going to need to do is strain the muddy water in the bucket in order to make it cleaner. So what I want you to imagine is putting the cloth over the bucket and using the ladle to pour water from the muddy puddle into the bucket using the cloth as a strainer. Do this until your bucket is completely full.” He waits for her, giving her time to accomplish this in her mind before moving on with the scenario.

196 / 1366
Back to top Go down
Kyro_Shiori
Intern
Intern
Kyro_Shiori

PostSubject: Re: The Origin of Ciena III [Closed, Flashback]   The Origin of Ciena III [Closed, Flashback] EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 1:01 am

Ciena, age 15

She listen as he continues. He is very good as explain the detail in which she should imagine within her mind. Her mind is clear as she relaxes where she sits, forgetting about her hunger as a puddle forms before her and she looks at it. She is seated within her own mind. She has been in this place before when she needed to escape the world around her, but the puddle is new.

She looks into it and then to the side, making the image of a bucket, cloth and ladle flicker there. THey fade and she remains in this state of calmness. She tilted her head and concentrated. The image flickered again, this time a bit more solid. She held it and only the ladle remained. She smiled at this. It was.. fun. She felt challenged, moreso than learning to take stock of grain in the storage house. In her mind she narrowed her eyes at the spot and the bucket and cloth returned and finally remained. She nearly let out a whoop of joy, but thought better of it, no need to ruin what she was doing.

Now.. She had to fill the bucket with clean water. Interesting. She moved closer to the puddle and took took the cloth, laying it over the bucket. She then dipped the ladle in the puddle of mud and scopped out a small portion. She looked between the bucket and the ladle and stopped. She set the ladle down then grabbed the cloth and placed it in her lap, not minding if she got dirty. She scooped mud intot he thick cloth then twisted the cloth up, making it so the mud couldn't slip out. She hold it over the bucket and squeezed the trapped mud, water seeping through the cloth and into the bucket. Ciena smiled.

She strained it till no more water came forth and then emptied the dirt out of the cloth to her side and repeated the process once more. It was a calming task. It felt wonderful too do. Outside a good thirty minutes would pass when it felt like nothing in her mind. THe bucket was finally full and without breaking her meditation she softly whispered. "Done."

406/1311
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: The Origin of Ciena III [Closed, Flashback]   The Origin of Ciena III [Closed, Flashback] EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 1:03 am

After she was able to get that far in her imagination, he would say, “Good. Now that you’ve filled up the bucket, you can take off the cloth that’s over it and look at the water.” He reaches into his bag, leaning over and looking into it in the dim light, trying to find the piece he wants and then grabs it, bringing the strip of meat to his lips. He bites down on it and then tears a piece in his mouth and then chews on it. “Now,” he goes on, “look at the water in the bucket. It’s still probably pretty muddy. Even though you strained it, it’s still muddy, it’s just not as muddy as it was before. Now I want you to imagine another bucket and another cloth. Now I want you to do what you just did over again, so take the water from the bucket that you just strained and now strain it into the new bucket. After you get done with that, look inside of the bucket and you’ll see that the water is a little bit cleaner. It’s still not to where you want it to be, but it’s cleaner than it was before.” He sums up in a higher voice, “and that’s the basis of training your Ki! You can even use that to meditate, but most people end up coming up with their own way of training their internal Ki, but this is what I used starting out.” He adds, “oh, and you also have to train your body too. Hmm… since you’re Ki amplifies your body, it’s not as limited as your body… so that’s why I’m teaching you that first... and since I can’t get you out of the cage right now, this is the best way to train without going anywhere.”

306 / 1672
Back to top Go down
Kyro_Shiori
Intern
Intern
Kyro_Shiori

PostSubject: Re: The Origin of Ciena III [Closed, Flashback]   The Origin of Ciena III [Closed, Flashback] EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 1:23 am

Ciena, age 15

Even in this world that was her own she could hear his voice. It surrounded her and she listened as he explained the next step to her. He went beyond that, but she wanted to clean the water more. So she waited till he was done and looked back at her bucket of murky water. She needed another bucket. So dug deep within herself and the bucket appeared with a bit more ease than the first. She wondered that with time if the puddle would be clear if she trained herself enough.

She put the new bucket in her lap and held down the cloth. She then used her free hand and hefted the bucket onto her knee to help with leverage. She was an odd curled ball around the bucket, yet she was slowly pouring water over the cloth. It took some time but then she was done andput the empty bucket down and lifted the cloth away, happy with the result.

Slowly she removed herself from her mind and her eyes fluttered open. She looked calm and content as she peered at him. She then saw the food and her stomach made itself known again. "Thank you, Toshiue. I will use your training while I am stuck.." she paused and licked her lips. "Do you think you could get me some water and food?" she asked gentle, her stomach rumbling.

-256/1567
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: The Origin of Ciena III [Closed, Flashback]   The Origin of Ciena III [Closed, Flashback] EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 1:36 am

It looked like she had understood the basics behind training her Ki. Toshiue would be comfortable with this much for right now. When the topic changes to food and water, Toshiue would let her know, “you’re able to train your Ki better when your body is weak. Keep that in mind in the future, so right now, you’ll probably be able to train a lot better than if you’re full.” Still, that was just as an aside. He assures, “but yes, I can get you some water and I can share this…”

Just as he is finishing that statement, he looks up and realizes something. “Shit…” he would murmur silently to himself; it was like he was able to sense something. Without saying anything more, he swiftly grabs his pouch, picks himself up and scuffles over to the window. He leaps up and pulls himself up and over the window ledge, closing it behind him in the same manner in which he had entered. Just as he exited, there was the sound of the front door opening and then closing. There would be the sound of steps moving through the house and suddenly they would stop. Steps would pick back up as they neared the door of the room that Ciena was being held in. Soon the door to the room would open and Kyrojin would walk into the room. As soon as he did, the smell of blood would reek the air. His body would be covered in the substance as it was evident they had completed the task which the men had been speaking about earlier. Moving into the dark room, he would walk over to where his bed was and would like the lantern next to it on a wooden barrel. After lighting the lantern, he walks over to the cage and looks down and into it to check on his seashell. He would request a response by asking, “ya alive?”

342 / 2014
Back to top Go down
Kyro_Shiori
Intern
Intern
Kyro_Shiori

PostSubject: Re: The Origin of Ciena III [Closed, Flashback]   The Origin of Ciena III [Closed, Flashback] EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 1:50 am

Ciena, age 15

"Oh," she said, taking note of that also. She perked when he said he would get water and was about to give her the jerky when he seemed to sense something. She didn't try and stop him as he fled and she guessed that someone was coming. It must be his father. And her guess was correct as the front door opened and the Lord of the village came to the room. Her eyes widened at the state he was in. But her heart also broke. He had gone and killed those men he and his captains were speaking of earlier. Why was it they could not see the logical side of negotiation and what it could mean for them in turn.

He came over to her and she smell the death on him. She peered up and she nodded. "Yes. Of course," she replied gently, sitting up and getting on her knees to peer at him better, yet she held her shredded clothing close.

"You could use a bath, my Lord," she said softly. "I can help? Maybe I could have supper when you are clean?" she asked hopefully. She would have to play this game. Toshiue was right. She had to get stronger first. She just hoped her mouth wouldn't go and get her in trouble.

-228/1795
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: The Origin of Ciena III [Closed, Flashback]   The Origin of Ciena III [Closed, Flashback] EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 2:01 am

“Eh?” Kyrojin would seem surprised by her answer and the change in her tone. Still, it didn’t matter if she were up to something, it didn’t matter due to the fact that he was him and she was so weak. The look of surprise turns into a cheerful smile as Kyrojin would oblige, “sure.” Moving towards the cage, he would unlock it. With a metallic noise, the hinge would swing open allowing Ciena the path to remove herself from it. His back would turn to her as he made his way towards the nightstand speaking, “I guess I forgot to feed you…” The tone would be in a oops type manner. He takes the lantern off of the top of the barrel and then shifts the top to the side in order to reach in. His arm comes up, pulling out an apple with it. He puts the top back on and then places the lantern back on top, then turns towards Ciena and tosses her the apple with a “eat this for now.” After tossing the apple, he walks out of the room and towards the bathroom area where he had previously been dropping bombs when Ciena had first awoken into this strange new world.

Kyrojin enters into the bathroom and walks to the left corner where a large barrel sits beside the tub. He opens the latch on the barrel which allows pre filled water to flow. While the large barrel empties into the tub, he would crouch in front of it. He slides small pieces of wood into the furnace area beneath the tub and then proceeds to light a fire there in order to heat the water in the tub. While doing this, he would hum peacefully to himself.

307 / 2321
Back to top Go down
Kyro_Shiori
Intern
Intern
Kyro_Shiori

PostSubject: Re: The Origin of Ciena III [Closed, Flashback]   The Origin of Ciena III [Closed, Flashback] EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 2:15 am

Ciena, age 15

She sees the surprise and is pleased with herself. She could do this. She would get stronger and prove to this man she was not someone to just toss around and stab. And she wanted to show little Toshiue that she could be strong. The little boy was worming his way into her heart. He smiles and opens the door. Ciena is happy to get to her feet and stretch as best she can without letting go of the front of her torn clothing. He speaks and she remains quiet. She didn't think the man would remember to let her go to the bathroom with reminder.

He tossed her and apple and in her surprise she let go of her clothign to catch it. The cloth parted and revealed a sliver of pale flesh. "Thank you," she replied and cleaned the fruit on her clothing then eagerly took a bite. She then shuffled after him, munching on the apple in a ravenous manner. She hadn't realized just how hungry she was.

She eats and watched him in the washroom. He gets the tub filled then places wood beneath, lighting it to heat the tub. She flicks her eyes around. Odd. Why did the Lord of the village do all this himself. Did he not have a hired worker to aide him in getting ready for bed.

She finished her apple and shuffled back out of the washroom, putting the core of the apple in a basket half filled with trash. She returned and stood quietly, holding her clothing closed.

-281/2076
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: The Origin of Ciena III [Closed, Flashback]   The Origin of Ciena III [Closed, Flashback] EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 2:24 am

After starting the fire, Kyrojin stood and looked to Ciena and saw that the apple was gone. His head tilts at the surprise that she had finished it that quickly. He simply gives a light, “heh” as his response and then walks into the main living area. He approaches the door and reaches down into a small travel pouched and pulls out a pouch filled with dried meat and fruits much like the one that Toshiue had been eating out of. He takes the leather pouch and tosses it to Ciena much like with the apple. He points to a water bucket next to the living room fireplace and speaks, “you can drink that if you want.”

Turning his attention away from her, he would walk over to a wooden structure that seemed as if it held weapons. He was still wearing light armor over his normal clothing, but he would remove his sword and place it onto the wooden holder. A few daggers would be removed and then he would place his hand on the thing, to steady himself as he stepped out of his shoes. After doing that, he walks back towards the bathroom and calls “seashell.” Standing in front of the tub, he would wait for her, expecting her to remove his armor and his clothing for him. If enough time passed where she didn’t get it, he would simply say, “take it off me.”

254 / 2575
Back to top Go down
Kyro_Shiori
Intern
Intern
Kyro_Shiori

PostSubject: Re: The Origin of Ciena III [Closed, Flashback]   The Origin of Ciena III [Closed, Flashback] EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 2:35 am

Ciena, age 15

The apple had tasted wonderful, but she was still hungry. She wasn't going to risk asking for more right now. She was a smart girl. She had learned her mistake with him and she wasn't going to do it again. Power. She needed power. It was odd. She had never thought of obtaining it before, yet now she craved it.

Her eyes follow him as he steps back out into the main living area. She follows and has to catch something again. She catches it and blinks before peering inside. Her face lights up at the sight of the food. She pops a dried fruit into her mouth as he mentions water. She chews and swallows then moves over to the water as he puts his weapons away. She drinks a two ladel fulls before she hears him calling. She licks her lips and moves back into the washroom.

He tells her to remove his clothes. She blushes as she sets down the food pouch and moves over to him. He is covered in blood and her nose wrinkles. She finally ties her clothing shut as best she can with the remaining length of the obi. She feel better and moves in front of him, hands shaking a bit as she helps with the bloody clothing.

-232/2308
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: The Origin of Ciena III [Closed, Flashback]   The Origin of Ciena III [Closed, Flashback] EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 2:43 am

Heat would be emanating from beneath the large tub as the fire would be in the process of warming it. He would be observing her as she assisted him in doing this. He would be very curious about her change in attitude, though he wouldn’t voice anything. Instead he would be happily amused at observing his new point of interest. It would have eventually become boring had she remained the ragdoll that was tossed into the cage, but now she was proving to be useful as well as fun. Noticing her hands shaking, he would ask, “ya scared of clothes?” He would hold his arms up to allow her to begin. The ties to the armor would be readily noticeable on his side; the chest armor would be the heaviest piece on him as she would find out if she were to pull it off. The rest of his armor could be taken off in similar manner. Because the armor held it in place, he wouldn’t be wearing an obi sash, so his jacket and inner shirt would freely open displaying a torso ridden with scars of past battles and learning experiences. The draw string to his pants could also be pulled easily to allow slack to reveal a simple loin cloth like underwear. In the corner would be a small pile of clothing which would indicate where dirty clothes would go. The armor, however, could just be laid against the wall.

261 / 2836
Back to top Go down
Kyro_Shiori
Intern
Intern
Kyro_Shiori

PostSubject: Re: The Origin of Ciena III [Closed, Flashback]   The Origin of Ciena III [Closed, Flashback] EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 3:02 am

Ciena, age 15

The washroom was growing warm and she felt it curling around her. It was helping drive the last of the chill from her body. It would take time for her to grow accustomed to the colder climate of the village. His voice nearly spooked her as he broke the silence. She looked up at him and huffed a bit, blushing.

"No. I am not scared of your clothing," she answered and started on the ties of the armor with deft fingertips. Her movements were quick and then she was pulling it away and moved to the wall, setting it down, after struggling with it for a moment. She moved back to him and she blushed at the sight of his chest, looking to the side a bit as she reached out to push the jacket and inner shirt away. She had never seen this much of a man before and it was making her feel out of her element.

-173/2481
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: The Origin of Ciena III [Closed, Flashback]   The Origin of Ciena III [Closed, Flashback] EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 3:08 am

His gaze would simply follow her fingers as they worked on getting his armor off. He would be thinking along the lines that this was helpful. Since the clan practiced strength which was generally a solitary theme, he had never put much stoke into getting someone to do these types of things for him. His men were for fighting, and the slaves never really lasted long due to their lack of tact and ability to adapt to Kyrojin. They would be a bit more expendable then Ciena was making herself out to be. Since she had answered his question about clothing, he would ask, “you afraid of a man’s body?” He would hold his arms down in order to allow her to roll the jacket and shirt form his shoulders.

141 / 2977
Back to top Go down
Kyro_Shiori
Intern
Intern
Kyro_Shiori

PostSubject: Re: The Origin of Ciena III [Closed, Flashback]   The Origin of Ciena III [Closed, Flashback] EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 3:15 am

Ciena, age 15

She sort of wanted to flee the washroom. She felt shy and awkward now as she went to push off his top half of clothing. But then he asked her if she feared a man's body and she froze, hands just hovering over his shoulders. Slowly she looked at him, cheek a bright pink. She drew her hands back from him.

"I.. I'm not afraid. I have just.. Never seen a man undressed before," she replied, cheeks darkening with her soft admittance. She is quick to try and move around him to tug his jacket and under shirt off from behind so she is not staring at his scarred chest. There was something oddly thrilling about gazing upon it. It showed that he was a warrior.

-142/2623
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: The Origin of Ciena III [Closed, Flashback]   The Origin of Ciena III [Closed, Flashback] EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 3:25 am

“Ah… that it?” he would ask as he pulls his arms free of his shirt and jacket. He would turn his body around to face her and in doing so, he would notice the awkwardness she exhibited. It was an emotion he hadn’t come across before, or observed, and internally he found it a bit cute. Thinking back on it, it would seem like what Dae and Zuel had been talking about in reference to her purity seemed to be accurate. “Heh,” he would chuckle to himself amused at her reactions, “I guess ya learning new things already.” Kyrojin would be delighted at his part in introducing Ciena to new things in this manner and would motion to his pants as they were the next thing to go. If she were shy at looking at a man’s chest, she had a nice surprise waiting for her downstairs.

155 / 3132
Back to top Go down
Kyro_Shiori
Intern
Intern
Kyro_Shiori

PostSubject: Re: The Origin of Ciena III [Closed, Flashback]   The Origin of Ciena III [Closed, Flashback] EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 3:34 am

Ciena, age 15

She wanted to huff, but she stopped herself, cursing him in her mind and imagining sticking him with pointy objects. She pulled the undershirt and jacket from him and he turned suddenly, surprising her. She pouted at how delighted he seemed about things. She moved and set the dirty clothing in the pile the washroom held already then moved back to him and froze as she looked at his pant. Her pout grew and her hands were shaking as she reached out for the tie. She closed her eyes and undid it.

She peeked one eyes open and quickly pushed them down then with a faint squeak turned away from him, her face a bright red. It was clear that she was an innocent. He was the first man she had ever seen this unclothed.

-153/2776
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: The Origin of Ciena III [Closed, Flashback]   The Origin of Ciena III [Closed, Flashback] EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 3:40 am

Gleefully, he would watch her undo the tie. He finds the pants are pushed down swiftly and then looks up to see her back. This amuses him as well, causing him to laugh a bit in a soft manner on her account. “It’s gonna be hard ta wash me like that,” he would tease. It would raise the question if she had thought about the process that she offered to assist him with. There would be the sound of him stepping into the water; his pants and loincloth would be on the ground for her to pick up and place with the rest of the dirty clothing. By now, the water was beginning to warm up to a point where it could actually be comfortable. He lowers his body into the tub about half way in the middle of it and gives a soft sigh of comfort. Looking over to her, he would have a confused look on his face and he would speak, “hurry up and get in so you can bathe me.” It was evident that he was fully expecting her to disrobe before him and proceed into the tub. There wouldn’t be any soap in the room, but there would be a clean cloths on top of a barrel next to the dirty cloths pile.

218 / 3350
Back to top Go down
Kyro_Shiori
Intern
Intern
Kyro_Shiori

PostSubject: Re: The Origin of Ciena III [Closed, Flashback]   The Origin of Ciena III [Closed, Flashback] EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 5:41 pm

Ciena, age 15

She listens to the rustle of clothing, her heart fluttering rapidly in her chest. She was feeling that oddness again. Like when he had kissed her. The man was a murderer. Had nearly killed her. How was it she cold still feel anything? It scared her a bit. Yet deep down she didn't truely free him. Even when he had stabbed her, she had not been afraid. Most normal people would have been terrified and probably soiled themselves. Not her. She had just watched him, accpeting death if he wished to give it to her. Perhaps her mother had been right about her being an odd child.

He teases, yet Ciena remains where she is. She hears something else drop to the floor and she turns her head faintly, peeking through her long tresses and catches a glimpse of his back as he gets into the tub. She only turns when he sinks down into the water. Her body longs for the carress of hot water. SHe can suddenly feel the dirt on her body and it makes her itch, but she refuses to scratch.

He looks at her and her eyes widen at his words. Ciena clutches at her remaining clothing out of instinct. But then she had hear Toshiue in her head. Don't anger the Lord. Ciena uses the remaining ribbon in her hir and twists it into a pile on the top of her head and secures it. She feels shy, but she was goin to have to adapt to her new life. She had to get stronger first. She is blushing and looks at her feet as she undos the tattered obi, clothing falling open. She shrugs off the ruined dress and warm jacket. It falls to the floor, the garments stiff with blood where he stabbed her. Her pale skin is marred by the rusy red dried on her flesh. She shuffles to the tub, arms crossed over her breasts. She takes a calming breath then climbs carefully into the tub, trying not too touch her flesh to his too much.

-370/3146
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: The Origin of Ciena III [Closed, Flashback]   The Origin of Ciena III [Closed, Flashback] EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 6:25 pm

A silent smile would be on Kyrojin’s face as he watches her disrobe before him. Nothing is said as she makes her way into the tub. Though it might have been easier for her to wash him from behind, he would position his body back and against the rear of the tub so that she could be in front of him. The contrast of the temperatures would take a moment to get used to, but once in, she should be able to get acclimated to it well. By this point, the water had heated enough so that wafting vapors of steam were rolling on its surface. He would rest his arms on the edges of the tub and lean back looking at her with his legs cocked open and slightly bent up since she needed to have room to be in as well. Of course, the very natural reaction of having an erection in seeing a nude female would occur since Kyrojin was a warm blooded male, but it wouldn’t seem as if he had any ulterior motives at the moment. Wondering how she was going to wash him while covering her chest, he would ask, “so ya gonna wash me?”

204 / 3554
Back to top Go down
Kyro_Shiori
Intern
Intern
Kyro_Shiori

PostSubject: Re: The Origin of Ciena III [Closed, Flashback]   The Origin of Ciena III [Closed, Flashback] EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 6:36 pm

Ciena, age 15

She wants to flee. She is embarrassed and feels out of her element. The water is pleasantly warm and she sinks into it as best she can. The water relaxes her and she is shy to look at him. But its when he speaks that her fire returns and she sens him a glare, huffing. She forces her arms away from her breasts and grabs a clean cloth.

"You enjoy making fun of me far too much," she grumbles, dipping the cloth in the water then leaning toward him and lifting the cloth to his face and begin to scrub away the blood staining him. It saddens her, knowing where this blood is from.

-127/3273
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: The Origin of Ciena III [Closed, Flashback]   The Origin of Ciena III [Closed, Flashback] EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 6:45 pm

“Heh, that so,” Kyrojin would ask as he allows her to lean in and wash his face. He wouldn’t squirm or anything like that, he would simply watch her while she washed him. He would speak on something during this process however. He begins, “I did what ya said...” At first he is vague, probably on purpose before he continues with a shrug, “Dae wanted to try it out, so I went up to their leader and tried ta talk to him... He didn’t wanna talk though… he wasn’t nice at all, so I told Dae to talk to him. Dae went and said some stuff about no one having to die, and some other stuff, but they stabbed him… so we had to kill them all…” He wouldn’t remark about whether Dae had lived or died, he would just leave it at that. There was no real explanation to why they would heed her words, but the effort had been made. As if having reported the weather, Kyrojin would move on and close his eyes as he continued to enjoy being bathed by her.

190 / 3744
Back to top Go down
Kyro_Shiori
Intern
Intern
Kyro_Shiori

PostSubject: Re: The Origin of Ciena III [Closed, Flashback]   The Origin of Ciena III [Closed, Flashback] EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 6:54 pm

Ciena, age 15

She is careful as she cleans his face of specks of blood. But then he speaks and she looks at him with curious azure orbs. They look like the sea. His words make her tilt her head to the side, curious. She is glad when he continues. She is still, listening intently. When he finishes, she is smiling. She moved again, scrubbing blood from his neck and even got some off his ear. She thought about what he told her. While it had turned out badly. They had tried to do as she told them.

"It was a good first step though. You tried. That is what counts. They are the fools for not seeing they could have lived in peace and even prosperity," she says softly and has to get another cloth. She begins getting the blood stains off his chest. "I'm sorry it didn't work. And I hope Dae is alright," she added, peering at him with curiosity. He was an odd man who confused her.

-184/3457
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: The Origin of Ciena III [Closed, Flashback]   The Origin of Ciena III [Closed, Flashback] EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 6:59 pm

Kyrojin giggles a bit and agrees that they are fools. He liked that way of putting it, since it made the other people look silly. They were able to go on with their original plan and place heads on stakes, which seemed to work like a roach repellant of sorts. With her question, he would say, “oh, he died… ya aint supposed to get stabbed with a sword, or you’ll die.” His voice would be airy and nonchalant about the event. He would let his words linger a bit before adding, “just kidding, he’s all right.” It would be obvious where Toshiue got his sense of humor from.

With her rubbing his chest and removing the soot from there, he simply relaxes more. Since his face was no longer needed, he could recline back a bit more in the tub and let her lean over him to clean him. With his eyes generally seemingly closed, it would be hard to tell where he was looking, but he was taking an inventory of her body. He liked how it looked; she was coming along quite nicely. He makes the remark, “I think I got a pretty seashell.”

208 / 3952
Back to top Go down
Kyro_Shiori
Intern
Intern
Kyro_Shiori

PostSubject: Re: The Origin of Ciena III [Closed, Flashback]   The Origin of Ciena III [Closed, Flashback] EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 7:07 pm

Ciena, age 15

She pales when he says the man died. She instantly feels guilty and her cleaning slows. Then he goes and says he is kidding and she gives him a glare. "That was a horrible thing to kid about," she huffs and resumes her task of getting the blood off of him along with the dirt he accumulated. She takes hold of his wrist and holds it as she scrubs at his left arm.

She is calm in her task and nearly drops his hand she he says something about her. She blinks, her blush returning, but in a lighter fashion. "Um. I'm gla you think so," she says softly, lifting p his hand and cleaning away the gore of the night from his fingertips.

-136/3593
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: The Origin of Ciena III [Closed, Flashback]   The Origin of Ciena III [Closed, Flashback] EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 7:13 pm

He is very amused by her reaction to Dae’s false news and developed the understanding that teasing his new toy was fun. His head would tilt as he listens to her while she cleans his arm. She was doing a pretty good job; he would probably just soak for a while to relax his muscles and then do a rush job on the actual bathing, but it seemed like she was being very thorough in making sure he was properly bathed. All he would need next would be some type of soap or scented oils to complete the pampering, but in a mountain village like this, that would be hard to find. Occasionally Dae would barter some from the low lands from time to time, however. Due to the fact that it made him smell flowery, Kyrojin didn’t put too much stock in such things. With that, he wouldn’t say anything more, rather he would simply continue to enjoy his bath and allow her to finish cleaning off each of his parts until she would let him know that he was clean. Thus, he would be silently watching her unless she said or did something that required his response.

211 / 4163
Back to top Go down
Kyro_Shiori
Intern
Intern
Kyro_Shiori

PostSubject: Re: The Origin of Ciena III [Closed, Flashback]   The Origin of Ciena III [Closed, Flashback] EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 8:49 pm

Ciena, age 15

She wonders why they is no cake of soap. She wished for one. She liked the one she was taught to make. It was strong in scent, more it was a warm spice. It reminded her of autumn. Of spiced apple cider and pumpkin pie. She would have to see if she could find a way to make her own. She just need some fat, lyre, ash and a couple of other simple things.

She was quiet as she worked. She moved to his other arm then scrubbed the leg next to her, followed by the other. She did not touch anything else and gently she washed away the remnants of his attack from her own body. When she finished she set the cloth down and looked at him.

"Done," she told him gently.

-142/3735
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: The Origin of Ciena III [Closed, Flashback]   The Origin of Ciena III [Closed, Flashback] EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 8:59 pm

After being washed himself, he would watch as she cleaned herself up. He figured he might have to find something clean for her to put on since her clothes were torn. If they were in warmer climates, he would make her earn her clothes, making her go around naked for a while before eventually allowing her to wear them, but even he knew that if she got a cold, then that would be more annoying than fun. He would see the scar he left on her; they had healers that could do a good job of removing it, but he liked it there; almost as if it were his signature on her body.

More time to tease her would present itself after she speaks that she was done. With a curious look, the lord would tilt his head to the side and say, “eh?” With that, he would stand up in the tub. With his standing, his staff would be at face height for her. Whereas she seemed shy, it didn’t seem like that notion was any part of the chaotic lord. Pointing down to his wand with his index finger, he would inform, “ya missed a spot. If ya don’t clean it, it’ll be dirty.” His gaze would shift to the cloth that she had laid down and then back to her.

228 / 4391
Back to top Go down
Kyro_Shiori
Intern
Intern
Kyro_Shiori

PostSubject: Re: The Origin of Ciena III [Closed, Flashback]   The Origin of Ciena III [Closed, Flashback] EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 9:07 pm

Ciena, age 15

Ciena had wanted to stand first, but then he went and stood and she quickly averted her eyes, leaning back as much as she could in the tub. She whimpered as he mentioned she had not cleaned his manhood. She was fidgiting, not looking at him. Her hands were shaking and she grabbed a clean cloth and held it up to him.

"Its... Umm.. Bad luck for seashells to clean it," she quickly lied, peeking up at his face from beneath long lashes.

-97/3832
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: The Origin of Ciena III [Closed, Flashback]   The Origin of Ciena III [Closed, Flashback] EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 9:13 pm

All smiles he watches her, hands shaking and all. As she lied, he would tilt his head and say, “eh?” This seemed to make him think. “Bad luck’s bad I suppose…” his voice would trail as he thought on it. His body shifts to the side as if he were about to get out of the tub; it was a good indication that she would be let off the hook for this one, but suddenly he pauses and seemed to have the epiphany, “eh? But I’m strong, so it’s okay.” His grin would regrow as he would concur, “it’s not good for it to be dirty either” while squaring himself back up at eye level for her. “Hurry up,” he would complain, “so that I can eat dinner.” Since the bath was held right after he had gotten in, he hadn’t had a chance to eat or anything else before preparing for bed. He would add, “and sing while ya do it. I ain’t heard a song since I’ve been home.”

172 / 4463
Back to top Go down
Kyro_Shiori
Intern
Intern
Kyro_Shiori

PostSubject: Re: The Origin of Ciena III [Closed, Flashback]   The Origin of Ciena III [Closed, Flashback] EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 9:30 pm

Ciena, age 15

Ciena listens as he debates over her words, relief sinking in as he turns to get out. She gets to her feet also, only for him to turn back ot her and she metally curses him. She honestly had no wish to touch his privates. She gives him a glare and a huff, the clean cloth still in her hand. She dips it in the water and looks at his face as she cleans him in an almost medical manner.

"If I sing now I will have nothing to sing to you when you are going to bed," she tells him. "I'll sing something very nice after we eat. I promise," she says and is finished with cleaning him. She drops the cloth with the others and gets out of the bath, already shivering.

-141/3973
Back to top Go down
aѕceпxion
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
aѕceпxion

PostSubject: Re: The Origin of Ciena III [Closed, Flashback]   The Origin of Ciena III [Closed, Flashback] EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 9:56 pm

Kyrojin would be happy to have his way in this and would enjoy being fully cleaned properly. Still, he wouldn’t tease her any more beyond this. This little game had been fun, but it was time to move onto other things, which primarily consisted of eating dinner; she had obliged him enough not to invoke his wrath or chaotic craze for the time being. He would accept her rational that if she sang now then it would take away from when he slept, so in allowing that, he wouldn’t force her to sing; he was fairly confident that if he had forced her, then she would have sung. But moving onto other things, he had to make dinner and such, so that he could fill his belly before heading to sleep. Now that he had his new toy, he wondered if she were skilled at things like cooking.

He gets out of the tub and reaches down, picking up a dry cloth in order to dry himself off with. At this time, he was done with the game of being pampered, so he would simply handle it himself to get it over with. After that, he would make his way to the bedroom here he would change into a clean set of clothes while at the same time finding something for her to wear. He would happen across a relic shirt, a simple white large shirt from the distant past with the mysterious illegible characters of that time written on it with the symbols reading M O O N B U C K S and a small coffee cup symbol as well. As for under garments, he would give her a pair of boxers which had been bartered from a merchant dwelling the low lands of Medius. He would approach her with the shirt and draws in his hands and tell her to put them on.

From that point on, he would allow her to try her hand at cooking for him, utilizing anything she could find around the house, which would include meats, eggs, water, grains, fruits and vegetables. After dinner, he would have her go back into her cage and allow a wool blanket and a pillow to keep her warm. If there were no issues, she would simply be locked in and Kyrojin would head to bed himself with the request of a night song.

412/ 4875
Back to top Go down
Kyro_Shiori
Intern
Intern
Kyro_Shiori

PostSubject: Re: The Origin of Ciena III [Closed, Flashback]   The Origin of Ciena III [Closed, Flashback] EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 10:16 pm

Ciena, age 15

She was glad he didn't push for things. He got out and dried himself then padded out. So she used the cloth to dry herself as well. He returned with clothing and she was grateful for the clean linens. She put them on, amazed at the relic shirt. It had those symbols on it and she longed to understand them.

She would leave the washroom and laughed softly as he semed to wait for her to cook. She at least knew how to do this. Being of a household did not mean she didn't know how to be a proper wife. She cooked him up a nice omelette filled with chopped meat, cheese and vegetables. She made one fore herself also.

When it was time for bed she looked at the cage, not wishing to get in. But she was given a pillow and a blanket. She got in, not wishing to upset him when things were going well. She lay there and watched him as he got into his bed then asked for a song. She smiled faintly. She wnodered why this man loved her voice so much. She did as she promised and sang for him, her voice filling the home.

"Come little children
I'll take thee away
Into a land of enchantment
Come little children
The times come to play
Here in my harden of shadows

Follow sweet children
I'll show thee the way
Through all the pain and the sorrows
Weep not poor children
For life is this way
Murdering beauty and passions..."

-273/4246
Back to top Go down
Kyro_Shiori
Intern
Intern
Kyro_Shiori

PostSubject: Re: The Origin of Ciena III [Closed, Flashback]   The Origin of Ciena III [Closed, Flashback] EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 10:17 pm

Ciena's exp - 9121
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Origin of Ciena III [Closed, Flashback]   The Origin of Ciena III [Closed, Flashback] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Origin of Ciena III [Closed, Flashback]
Page 1 of 1