Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Sacred Priestess

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Rep! : 17

The Sacred Priestess - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Sacred Priestess   The Sacred Priestess - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 11:35 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Sacred Priestess - Page 2 Noah_FullParty
Noah Valesti | Kimi | Galatea | Jade
Health: 100% | 100% | 100% | 100%
Stamina: 100% | 100% | 100% | 100%
Noah's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Kimi's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Galatea's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Jade's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Actions: --- | --- | --- | ---
Active Skills: --- | --- | ---
Active Forms: ---
Dmg/Status Relay: --- | --- | --- | ---
Theme: Divine Will

It was the day that Kimi and Noah were going to see what Jade could do. They knew that she had very special powers for the fact that she was wanted and protected by an Onikonjou when they went to rescue her, but ever since they arrived her they had taken more of an interest into Jade adjusting to the transition than discovering those powers. This was Noah's chance to finally see what this child was made of. They were heading to a special location within Inanis where they trained, or Noah did for the most part. Kimi honed her Archery skills in other areas. Kimi and Noah was walking down the streets to the location with Jade by their side, Kimi holding Jade's hand while Noah being on the right side of Jade. It actually appeared like they were a family with the child in the middle, though Noah had a nonchalant look on his face as they continued to the streets. He didn't expect any forms of visitations today, not from anyone which kind of made it like an off day for him. While walking, Jade would take notice of a shop that sold her favorite food, which caused her to turn towards it, which also caused Kimi to take notice of what had Jade's attention." We'll get Watermelon afterwards okay Jade ? ". Jade would turn her attention to Kimi and nod." Okay Mom ". And with that they continued on.

Words :: 261 Exp
Gains ::1 TEXP [At least 5 Posts in the day]
The Sacred Priestess - Page 2 Space
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic

PostSubject: Re: The Sacred Priestess   The Sacred Priestess - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 7:01 pm

Looking at his guard, Yuki shifts his gaze between them for a moment before turning his gaze back ahead of them as he dwells on how he should go about doing the task at hand given his lack of abilities. As Noah begins to speak, Yuki glances down to the male for a brief moment before shifting his attention back ahead of them as he listens to Noah. It sounded as if Noah had not decided on how to deploy him and his troops, though Yuki was fine with that given they didn't know much about what is going on at there destination. When the question is asked of him, Yuki pauses in thought for a moment as he glances to his troops. He wished he could say he was as he use to be, however such a thing would be false, however the male was not above falsities. After taking a moment to look back at his troops, Yuki shifts his gaze to Noah as he begins to answer the male, " Aside from my troops, Ulfric here is capable of fighting and I have regained some of my former power.. The blood of my kin ensures that I am not as weak as humans and I have been training to use a blade once again. However I have yet to regain my knowledge in the real of magic... " Yuki says as he looks at Noah.

EXP: 237
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: The Sacred Priestess   The Sacred Priestess - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 11:38 pm

The Sacred Priestess - Page 2 Noah_1

Noah listens to Yuki as he then give a feint nod as he was able to process what was told to him. It would appear as if his suspicions was correct, Yuki was capable of doing things more so in the physical realm of things and not able to do Magic Yet. He figured that his base physical capabilities was back to him, though he wasn't sure if Yuki was still the way he was in the art of the sword since he didn't see that old huge blade that Yuki used to carry around with him. Yuki words confirmed it though, he was indeed okay in the way of the sword, and therefore would be able to do things that this mission would probably require. With strength, endurance, speed all working in the Half-breed's favor, then it would help things move smoothly if ever possible." Ah Wonderful. I'll figure something out when we arrive to the site ". With saying that, they would close in, and eventually arrive at the base that now had the weapons belonging to Yuki's guards. The guards was able to see them and made their way out with the weapons at hand. When they reached them, the guards would hand the weapons over to them. Noah would look to the guards as they bowed with handing over the weapons, the bowing was in respect to Noah, Kimi and the Dark knight too.

Noah Valesti | Kimi | Rekku Member | Jade
Noah's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Kimi's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Dark Knight''s Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Jade's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
--------------------------------
Relay

xp: 250 | 7,016
Gains :: ---

The Sacred Priestess - Page 2 Noah_3
Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

Rep! : 10

PostSubject: Re: The Sacred Priestess   The Sacred Priestess - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 11:54 pm

After having said what he did, Yuki knew that this was not only a mission that he was taking part in but also training that he needed to undergo, though he had regained the physical strength that he once had he lacked in many other aspects of how he use to be and knew he needed to regain them in order to be as he once was. Once Noah had finished speaking, Yuki gives a faint nod to what the male had said, leaving the planning up to him since he was the one in charge of this mission.

With the base in sight, Yuki lifts his gaze to look at the structure as they come to it. As the guards come out, Yuki looks to them as they come to deliver the weapons that had been taken from his troops. As the weapon are offered to them, the warriors that Yuki had brought with him graciously accept there weapons back from the guards and quickly slip them back into place, now that they had gotten there weapons back they where ready to go and do the mission there leader had taken. " Thank you for returning my warriors weapons. " Yuki says as he looks to Noah.

EXP: 211
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: The Sacred Priestess   The Sacred Priestess - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 9:39 pm

Noah looked to Yuki when his soldiers recieved their weapons and when he thanked him for returning their weapons. He closed his eyes and then then shook his head slightly." Don't sweat it. There was never an intent to keep the weapons. All weapons, some exceptions given by me will be confiscated upon entering Inanis, and upon leaving the weapons will be returned to the individuals. Now let's be on our way. We cannot keep them waiting ". With Noah saying that, the Dark Knight would nod slightly, a nod that would once again go unnoticed because of the nature of his armor. Kimi would nod, and so would The Medics. Noah would turn his attention forwards as he then began moving forwards in the direction of their next destination. The full completion of this mission needed them to make two stops, one included the village that they were to be coming to an aid with. The Kami kept his guard up and naturally so did the Dark Knight and Kimi. The Medics really didn't like traveling outside of Inanis, finding everywhere else in the world a great threat on their very lives. Inanis had never been under attack, and even within itself peace always remained with no signs of crime, a place where an individual can truly grow up to live to a ripe old age. There was that incident with that little demon that made it in, but it was exterminated immediately by Kimi. The medics would gain a determined expression on their faces, similar to that of soldiers as they would do their best with this mission though, so they could hurry up and return to the paradise of Terra.

Dark Knight''s Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Relay

xp: 313 | 7,329
Gains :: 1 TEXP [Earn at 250 EXP in a day.]

Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: The Sacred Priestess   The Sacred Priestess - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 11:55 pm

As Noah speaks, Yuki listens to him and when he finishes speaking, Yuki gives a faint nod to the male's comment, " Indeed. We have a task at hand and letting it go unattended wouldn't be good. " Yuki comments as he shifts his gaze from Noah. When the group begins to move once again, Yuki lightly nudges Ulfric's side to get the large beast to begin moving once again. With the nudge, Ulfric begins to move, slowly following along side Noah and the rest of his group. The four soldiers line up two by two and follow behind there leader. Shifting his gaze from side to side as he looks ahead of the group, Yuki's thoughts begin to shift back to what he had been hired to do. Unfortunately when the topic had come up not a lot of information about the threat they will be facing was given since there was a lack of such information. With a soft sigh, Yuki glances back to his four troops for a brief moment, " If only I had brought more. " The half-breed murmurs lightly to himself, though he didn't know he would be getting into a fight today, at least with guards in tow. Not only did the half-breed wish he had more warriors to bring along, even some rangers as well, but he also wished he had someone to send ahead and scout the area they are going to, but he didn't have such a unit with him at the moment.

EXP: 262
[
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: The Sacred Priestess   The Sacred Priestess - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 11:44 pm

Given that Ulfric was near him with Yuki on top, The Kami was able to pick up for the most part on what he said and would mentally disagree. ( Hmmm... given of what we already know of the situation, more troops would probably be problematic. Then again it probably... I don't know ) He thought to himself as he then continued onwards with a determined look. Every place outside Inanis was a very dangerous place...well most places outside of other peoples villages. Unknown to them for a little period something had been stalking them... or more so someone. The individual wasn't exactly stealthy, but they kept enough distance to where suspicion wouldn't arise unless it was a special circumstances. The Medics continued onward wondering if they were going to be okay throughout this whole thing, though their confidence in a member of the Rekku Army, Noah and Kimi was high. They didn't know of the capabilities of the person that Noah had decided to employ, and giving the idea of mercenary, they were pretty sure that he would be more concerned with his own safety and the mission and not their safety. It was too early to tell, and they knew not to make assumptions because when you assume, you make an ass out of u and me. They would just have to leave it into fate's hands and just do their job.

Relay

xp: 261 | 7,590

Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: The Sacred Priestess   The Sacred Priestess - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 11:50 pm

Having fallen into silence, Yuki gazes ahead of them, his gaze slowly shifting as he scans the area in front of them in search of any sign of threat that may be waiting ahead of them. Like his rider, the large wolf too shifts his gaze, scanning the area in front of him for a moment before he shifts his gaze to glance to Noah and the others beside him, " The child, Jade, you said she is yours, however she does not look much like you, though I don't mean anything by it, I was simply curious about it. Your hair is brown and her hair is white much like Yuki's is... I'm not implying anything though. " The large wolf says as he shifts his gaze away quickly after having spoken, his comment directed at Kimi mostly given that Noah had expressed no interest in being the young girl's father. While shifting his gaze, Yuki listened as Ulfric spoke of the child Jade that he had met in Inanis. Though such a question didn't matter to the half-breed, when Ulfric makes the comment about her having white hair like he, Yuki glances down at the large beast below him and furrows his brow, " Are you trying to imply something Ulfric? " Yuki asks the wolf.

EXP: 230 / 6,696
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: The Sacred Priestess   The Sacred Priestess - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 3:42 am

Noah initially would look towards the wolf when it began speaking, thinking it may have been something important regarding the child, but as he continued to listen, the Kami would come down to the conclusion that it was actually nothing important. It is because of this conclusion that he would remain silence. Within the words spoken, The Kami would pick up on 'Brown hair' in which he would immediately determine that the conversation wasn't towards him, but was actually towards His significant other Kimi. He would continue walking though a decent portion of his attention would shift to the conversation itself, having a little natural curiosity about the words that would be spoken by Kimi. Kimi would turn her attention towards the individual addressing her regarding Jade and she would close her eyes. From sight it was obvious to see that Jade wasn't hers nor Noah's, Noah and Kimi's had light complexion while Jade had a darker one, None of their Hair colors matched and neither did their eyes. Literally nothing about them matched which would indicate that they did not have similar genetic make up. One could think that Kimi had mated with another Male before encountering Noah or maybe Noah was okay to the idea of an open relationship, but still with no close traits , the chances of either of those would be slim to None. Kimi eyes would reopen as there was somewhat of a soft look on her face." Jade, She is not my Biological child ". Kimi would reply. Noah thought that Kimi would have told them that it was with another man as he would have been okay with the response since he knew the truth. She had spoken the truth, of which he was also okay with. A response that the Kami would not have been okay with was that she was theirs and the difference in appearance that they had was due to some kind of freak accident, biologically or even Magical." Me and Noah encountered Jade some time ago within a village...her mother was killed and father too...so we've come to the decision that we would take her on as our child and I would raise her...Noah will come to the acceptance eventually ". Kimi explained to Ulfric while she walked with the party.

Relay

xp: 433 | 8,023

Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: The Sacred Priestess   The Sacred Priestess - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 5:09 am

Hearing the comment from his rider, Ulfric glances up towards Yuki as he shakes his head faintly, " Not necessarily, simply asking. " The large wolf says with a faint nod before turning his gaze to Kimi. As Kimi begins to answer his question, Ulfric listens to the female as she explains that the child indeed isn't hers nor Noah's. Both Yuki and Ulfric remain silent as Kimi begins to speak, Yuki listening to her as well given he didn't think the child was of his lineage. From the sound of what she was saying, to both rider and mount it seemed s if the two of them had saved the young child from a life of hard ship, something the half-breed knew full well of. " Ah, alright. I understand now. " Ulfric says with a nod, " Forgive me if I caused any discomfort. " he adds as he looks at Kimi. Reaching down, Yuki lightly pats the large beast on the head before glancing to Kimi " What you two did was a good thing to do.. No child should be raised with out the guidance and care of there parents or someone that loves them. This world is a harsh place, one where a child shouldn't have to fend for themselves... "

EXP: 224 / 6,920
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: The Sacred Priestess   The Sacred Priestess - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 9:42 am

Noah closed his eyes, thinking about how Kimi just kept referring to Jade as They're child. Jade was a cool kid, someone he didn't mind knowing, but him being her father was just something that the Kami didn't want to really accept. Yuki praised it as a great thing that they did for a child, though all of it really was to go to Kimi because Noah's intentions was to leave her at the end of everything despite the messed up situation with her parents being killed. Of course, as his original intentions, he did not say anything and just continued walking. The Figure that had been following them had somehow managed to maintain the same amount of distance from them and the Party which allowed them to remain undetected. The Intentions of the individual was unknown, but for them to have followed the party out this distance gave hint that what ever the reason was, it wasn't something to take lightly. The Party continued on, and as they continued on, much would be discussed between the individuals including future plans for Inanis as well as the relief effort with Mare Maris. One of the Most interesting things that would be discussed amongst the party as they traveled to the location was rumors of the world. Noah had a special source for Information, also known as an Information broker...and Individual that Both Kimi and Noah knew...Shura. Shura charged alot for based on the information, despite being a residence of Inanis. He Held no Loyalties and could be brought at the right price. He did have a sense of Morals though, and could decide whether he wanted to part with information or not of his own free will, a right he reserved. For the Uncommon Items that Noah had parted with, Noah gained information regarding rumors about A Mystical Artifact which protected people against the very Elements themselves. Shura told the story, but thats all he had. While they were on their way to the village, Noah would share this story with him and how after this he was going to seek out the shards for himself. Noah was going to become more powerful than he was before, for personal reasons unknown to all besides Kimi. The Distance they traveled was quite a bit, but it wasn't great. Noah wasn't exhausted by the time they had arrived to the outskirts of the village, and they would be nearing the spot where a 4 other Knights suited like the one that was accompanying them was speaking amongst each other, or at least it looked like it since they were facing each other. Noah and the party would approach, everyone excluding the Medics and Yuki guards being aligned with each other. Noah's hands was in his pocket, head slightly lowered as his vest fluttered in the wind along with his hair. Yuki being to his left side, Kimi to his right, and Dark Knight to the right of Kimi. It would look cool in the eyes of others as if the Heroes has arrived to scene...well some distance outside of the scene.

Relay

xp: 582 | 8,605

Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: The Sacred Priestess   The Sacred Priestess - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 10:43 pm

After putting in his thoughts on the matter, Yuki falls silent as he thinks upon what he had just told the two regarding the child they had taken in to care for, and the fact that he had a little of his own to take care of, something that had caused changes to happen within him. Thinking about the children he had fathered, Yuki begins to desire to see them once again once he returns to the village, though with the task at hand he had been employed to do, he knew that in order to make it back to the village to see the children he had fathered, he would have to survive this conflict. Shaking his head faintly, the half-breed try's to push thoughts of the children he had fathered aside and focus more on the matter at hand to get into the right mind set to deal with the threat he has been hired to tend to. As Noah speaks, Yuki listens to the male as he speaks of this character he had ran into and the information that he had paid for, something about an artifact that sounded as if it had great powers, though Yuki couldn't help but think about the last time they had done anything dealing with an artifact, and he would caution Noah with a reminder of what had happened before, though he wouldn't advise against going after such a thing since the choice was up to Noah in the end. Arriving on the outskirts of the village, Yuki shifts his gaze for a brief moment before he turns his attention to the four knights.

EXP: 285 / 7,205
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: The Sacred Priestess   The Sacred Priestess - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 1:38 pm

The Party was there now, and when the Knights took notice of the reinforcements, they would turn all the way to them and stand next to each other in a line, awaiting their lord. They were actually surprised that Noah had decided to come out himself but still considered it an honor to have him fighting by their side. Noah took Yuki's warning to heart regarding the artifact, though he really couldn't remember much of what happened the last time they dealt with some sort of artifact. Noah would come to a stop and so with those included in his party from Inanis. Dark Knight would move ahead just a tiny to be closer to the other Dark Knights and then would get off his mount. The others weren't on their mounts but the Mounts was behind them." Sire, you honor us with your arrival and aid to the situation ". One of the other Knights would look to the unfamilar faces, mainly being Yuki's Guards. The Knights were well familiarized with the Half-Breed though not on a personal level." Brief us ". One of the Knights would Nod and then turn in the direction of the village that was under the control of the thugs." The village is currently under the control of a band of thugs, their leader name Tohma...They have the villagers hostage so we can't exactly make a move. A good portion were injured in the initial encounter, and so we had to retreat to avoid further casualty. We possess the power to exterminate the thugs alone, but not without people being killed by the thugs in the process. There are certain points around the village where there are groups of people being held hostage according to a village scout. We were given a little map and marked the points according to the scout. The locations of the injured villagers are unknown though Im sure they will become known once moving through the village. This is what we planned to do based on our reinforcements...well you all...Our Party will wait on standby outside of the village along with the Medical Party. Your Party sir move through the village in stealth, locate the hostages at various points of the village and take out the thugs holding them hostage. Once each of the points have been handled, the scout will bring us word of it being cleared to move in and we'll wipe out the main enemies. During this time the Medics will locate the Injured individuals with your help and tend to them. It is important that this job is handled with precision. If another group become aware that an rescue attempt is being made then they'll most likely kill the hostages. Chances are if you make a mistake while taking out one of the groups and one of the thugs in the group escape, they will alert the others so you get in there, take out each group with as less commotion as possible, and dont let a single thug escape. After all has been handled, then we'll continue to escort the stuff to Mare Maris ". Noah gave a slight nod, gaining the full importance of their part on this mission. Noah though would be acting as part of the infiltrating party while at the same time healing. One of the other Knights pointed at a point on the map." This area is the least hostile as most are concentrated towards the center and the east so it'll be good to enter at this point. In worst case Scenario, if we're unable to do it without casualties then we'll just move in and wipe them out. Sire I assume that you will be apart of main party...". He would then turn his attention to Kimi." Mi'lady, Protect the Lord with the best of your abilities and be safe yourself. We cannot have the lord at risk for an extending period of time. If no word is heard from you all within 30 minutes upon entry, we shall swoop the village and kill all to retrieve him ". When he said that, Kimi's eyes carried a professional seriousness about them as she then nodded.

Relay

xp: 760 | 9,365

Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: The Sacred Priestess   The Sacred Priestess - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 4:49 pm

Yuki keeps his gaze set upon the knights as they turn and stand in a line after noticing that he and the others had arrived. The half-breed's gaze remained on the group of knights for but a moment before he shifts it to the village that they had come to aid. As the knight begins to speak of the situation, Yuki keeps his gaze set upon the village though he listens to what the knight has to say about the situation. From atop his mount, Yuki shifts his gaze to scan over the village while the knight goes over the battle plan they seem to have come up with. Listening to the knight, Yuki couldn't help but think of the night when he had to retake Theden on his own, the task at hand sounded a lot like that night, it required stealth, though in the end he was forced to call upon the beast that slept with in him at the time. Unfortunately at this moment in time Yuki wasn't sure if he could call upon such a thing given what had happened to his powers. Still, the half-breed knew that such a thing may not be needed given the plan the knight is laying out and with any luck, the lack of skill the bandits have. Listening to the knight, the half-breed begins to wonder where he and his men will come into the plan given that there presence must have been unknown to the knights when they made there plan of attack, much like he and his men where a third wheel in the plan to save the villages and eradicate the bandit thugs. With stealth being a key element in this rescue, Yuki wondered if he and his men would be of use in such a thing, he had the idea of simply recklessly charging into the fight to deal with the bandits, though they had to take into account the safety of the villagers. While listening, Yuki shifts his gaze back to the four troops he had brought with him, his gaze shifting over them for a brief moment before he turns his gaze back to the village. When the knight finishes speaking Yuki shifts his gaze to Noah, " I leave the deployment of me and my men up to you Noah. " he says to the male before turning his attention back to the village as he waits to see how he and his meager amount of troops will be deployed.

EXP: 429 / 7,634
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: The Sacred Priestess   The Sacred Priestess - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 9:16 pm

Noah would turn his attention in the direction of Yuki, His blood colored orbs upon the Half-breed and his men. Now that he had been informed on the situation entirely, Noah would know how to make use of Yuki and His men. The Dark Knight had already made it clear on what to be done, and it would be obvious that the Infiltration Party would consist of himself, Kimi, and Yuki. Noah would vocalize the party setup though just so it would be clear." Three Parties, Omega, Sigma, and Delta. The Omega Party will consist of Myself, Kimi, Yuki, Dark Knight. Sigma will consist of the remaining Dark Knights, and Delta will consist of the Medic Units along with Yuki guards. These Medics are to be protected while they do their job once the hostages are secured ". Noah looked to the Dark Knight, who would nod. There was a clear understanding of what had to be done, or at least Noah believed that everyone had a clear understanding. The result of the mission will heavily rely on that factor. His crimson eyes would become covered by his eyes when he closed them." Anyone who feel like that they won't be up to this, speak now. If you feel like your natural ways conflict with the job given to you speak now ". That was the turn back point for anyone, for after that point would be that of no return. Kimi giggled and gave a thumbs up." You know Im ready ". The helmet of the Dark Knight would motion to Noah, but wouldn't nod." I'll follow you into hell and back Sire ". The Medical Units would all nod, ready to do their job which would be less hostile since The Omega and Sigma team would be handling the enemy forces. The Kami would then Turn to Yuki and his men.

Relay

xp: 332 | 9,697

Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: The Sacred Priestess   The Sacred Priestess - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 10:24 pm

As Noah begins to speak, Yuki listens to the male as he starts to set out who will be doing what. When he had first offered his services to Noah, Yuki had thought that he would be along side his men doing something, however as Noah speaks the half-breed comes to understand that he and his men will be performing separate roles during this mission. While listening to Noah lay out what he and his men will be doing, Yuki listens to the tasks given and for a moment thinks upon the task given to his men. It seemed they would be remaining with the medics and acting as bodyguards to the medics, the half-breed had no problem with this given it would insure the relative safety of his men and that they remain alive. Turning his gaze, Yuki looks to the men he had brought with him before turning his gaze back to Noah and gives a faint nod. After setting up who will be in which party, Yuki listens as Noah make's sure that everyone is truly committed to what they will be doing here, having no problem with what he will be doing, Yuki remains silent as do his warriors since they where fine with what they re being asked to do. " There are no objections on our end Noah. Ulfric will remain with my men along side the medics. " Yuki comments before he climbs from the large beast.

EXP: 256 / 7,890
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: The Sacred Priestess   The Sacred Priestess - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 11:39 pm

With hearing the role that Ulfric would play in this, The Kami would nod as he then turned towards the direction they were to head to in order to enter the village from a different point. It was good that Ulfric wasn't coming with the Omega team because Mounts would have probably made it slightly difficult. Noah would get an odd feeling in his heart that called him to this mission. Along with gaining that odd feeling, the Mark on his arm would begin glowing slightly, the Mark of Mercy. Noah's back was to everyone so they wouldn't be able to notice it activate. It would only glow for a few moments before it stopped and the Kami brought the arm down to his side." Come, let's move ". And with that Noah would increase in his movement speed towards the direction of the entry point. The village was in view, and like moth stealth based missions, one had to get there undetected by the enemy, and so though Noah wasn't a master of stealth like Kimi, he indeed utilized his size to his advantage in this situation, moving behind things that was able to cover his whole body as well as moving and creating as less noise as possible. Kimi looked to Noah when he began moving, and right behind him she started moving quickly. She didn't move as fast as she could because she was maintaining a certain distance behind Noah. Kimi steps were more silent than Noah's, and far more smooth. The Team was now heading to the entry point, and would eventually make it there with no problems at all. The thugs was still unaware of the presence of Omega, which was a key aspect to the very mission itself.

Relay

xp: 319 | 10,016
Gains :: 1 TEXP [At least 5 Posts in the day]

Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: The Sacred Priestess   The Sacred Priestess - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 11:56 pm

Having been assigned to stay with the warriors and watch over the medics, Ulfric gives a faint nod as he looks to Yuki, " I shall guard them with my life. Don't go getting yourself kid, I don't know what I would tell everyone. " The large wolf says jokingly to the half-breed. Hearing the comment from Ulfric, Yuki glances to him for a brief moment before looking to the warriors that where now to guard the medics, " I leave the medics in your capable hands. " He says to the warriors as well as Ulfric, " I don't plan to die today. " He murmurs to the large beast before he turns and begins to move after Noah once he begins to move forward. Following after the male, for a moment Yuki wondered what it would have been like if he had help like this while taking Theden, though in knowing such thought wouldn't help right now, the half-breed pushes them aside to focus on the task at hand. In an attempt to be as stealth as he could even with his stature, Yuki crouches down and follows after the two, like Noah he too shifts behind objects to keep his presence unknown, unfortunately his actions are not as elegant as Kimi's in her movement, though the half-breed is able to get the job done as he follows after Noah.

EXP: 244 / 8,134
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: The Sacred Priestess   The Sacred Priestess - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 2:30 am

Eventually the party would make it to the entry point in which The Kami would look at the Map that he had gained from the Knights. Noah would slowly come to a stop, to look at the Map. There weren't many around in the area that they were at, but still remaining out of sight was very crucial. The Kami was in between two homes, more like an alley way with boxes in them. Kimi would follow, and so would The Dark Knight. He didn't make an attempt to move fast because then the armor would make Noise, which was why he would follow behind Yuki, being the last one to enter the vicinity. After looking over the Map, The Kami would figure the first point to hit which was like a medium sized Tavern." Alright from here, take a left, then a right then continue on until you get to a place that should be bigger than most of the homes in this area ". Kimi nodded as she would then take the lead. The Kami would wait there until everyone were to pass him and then he would follow covering the back. Kimi would be the first one to move out, and as she did, she would see one of the thugs walking slowly away from them, heading in the direction they were supposed to be heading. She would move swiftly along some of the houses, move behind the thug, align her left arm behind his head and then quickly brought her hand to the front of his face, and then brought them towards each other. The Grip would be tight, and the armor she had on would prevent the thug from yelling out. She would then pull both arms in the opposite direction, snapping the neck of the thug. This would be before the others made it out into the open to follow. She would then easily drag the body along the ground and in between two other houses into the shadows, that way the body wouldn't be easily discovered. With that, Kimi would come back out and continue moving along the homes until she got to the point where she was supposed to make a left turn. At that point she would wait for everyone else to close the distance with her.

Relay

xp: 400 | 10,416

Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: The Sacred Priestess   The Sacred Priestess - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 3:26 am

Moving after Noah as he remains low, Yuki shifts his gaze to scan the area around them, keeping an eye out for any enemies that need to be taken care of. Shifting his gaze as he scans the area, Yuki glances to Kimi and Noah from time to time to make sure he doesn't run into them should they wish to stop. When they finally do stop Yuki comes to a step as well. Coming to a stop, Yuki shifts his attention to Noah as he begins to speak, though it seemed he was speaking to Kimi. As Kimi begins to move, Yuki sets his gaze upon her and follows her as she pulls away from the group and moves to engage one of the thugs to deal with him. Keeping his gaze set upon the female, Yuki watches as she moves up behind one of the thugs and takes hold of him before snapping his neck in a swift and clean manner. Watching the female, the half-breed found he was impressed with her actions in how she dealt with the thug, though she had taken him by surprise rather then confront him face to face. With the thug dealt with, Yuki shifts his gaze from Kimi and glances around again, now that the thug had been taken care of he knew that they would be moving once again and as such he waited for Noah to give the signal before he would begin to move once again.

EXP: 250 / 8,348
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: The Sacred Priestess   The Sacred Priestess - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 3:56 am

Noah followed behind, watching Kimi in action and much like Yuki, Noah too was impressed by the way she handled that thug. He didn't expect anything less of great precision and effectiveness from Kimi. All of them would close the distance between them and Kimi at the corner where they are supposed to take a left. Before they closed in, Kimi would make sure there wasn't any more within the immediate area. Her body was lowered and arched forwards, head shifting around while keeping her ears open. She heard no footsteps and saw no one around the corner. Her eyes did catch someone further down on the left infront of what would be the place that the people in the area was being held hostage. It was like a Guard at the door, though Kimi had an easy yet risky fix for this. She would hold her hand out telling the others not to move yet as she then pulled out her bow and a single normal Arrow. She would ready it, and close her eyes. She had to land the arrow in between the eyes for an instant kill. Any other place would cause the guard to alert the others. With her eyes closed, her breathing calmed and she moved from behind the home and to the opening. She would have the arrow already readied and she would unleash it, launching the arrow from the bow. It cut through the very wind itself as it traveled to the guard and planted itself right between the eyes, instantly killing him. He would fall back without even being able to unleash a scream of pain. Kimi's fingers would slowly close in as she then brought the bow back to its strap and then continued moving. The Guard had been sniped from over 150 feet away and no one else asides from the party would be aware of it. With that action, Kimi would then make the move for the Tavern, making sure not to move in the path of any windows of the Tavern. Noah and Dark Knight would follow after.

Relay
» "Kimi" Performs "Normal Attack" on "Thug-2"
- Normal Arrow: 0 STA | Strong DMG | Ascended SPD | Critical Hit!!

xp: 371 | 10,787

Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: The Sacred Priestess   The Sacred Priestess - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 11:18 am

Slowly the half-breed moved forwards as he keeps an eye out ahead of him, his movements slow and steady to keep from making noise. When he see's the signal to stop, Yuki comes to a stop, at first wondering what was ahead that brought them to a stop. With Kimi in the lead, Yuki sets his gaze upon her now that they had come to a stop. Given that she was in the lead it was her job to take out any threat since she had spotted it. Keeping his gaze on the female, Yuki watches as she draws an arrow back on her bow before loosing it, undoubtedly firing at another thug in there way. When Noah begins to move once again after Kimi had taken her shot Yuki stats to follow after his lead, his gaze shifting as they begin to move once again. With Kimi in the lead, Yuki had begun to see what type of skills she specialized in, she seemed more of an assassin and an individual that relied on stealth rather then someone like him who chose a more direct approach to combat most of the time. Yuki could see why she had become Noah's second in command and would be so highly prized by him and his army.

EXP: 219 / 8,567
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: The Sacred Priestess   The Sacred Priestess - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 12:08 pm

When they closed in on the Tavern, Kimi would place herself against the wall besides the closed door, waiting for the others to do the same as if they were a squad getting ready to bust in a arrest some drug dealers. She looked down at the body of the thug for a second, doing the typical Marksmen thing and seeing how accurate was her hit. She knew he was dead, but she wanted to know how accurate she was in her target. She would notice that the arrow was stuck right between the eyes aligned with the eye brows. That made her very proud on the inside, something that wouldn't really display itself on the outside. She would look to the weapon that was in the hand of the dead thug and she would pick it up. She would reach into her backside and pull what appeared to be an item and she would replace it in the hand for the weapon which was a broad sword. Noah would look at her with an odd look, eyes narrowed in all. Taking the weapon of a dead person wasn't a problem, but paying them ? Kimi looked to Noah and shrugged." I don't like feeling like a grave robber, so sue me ". She whispered which would cause Noah to facepalm himself. There were a few windows, all closed and from that Kimi formulated a plan." I open the door, we move in quickly. The last person quickly shut the door so just by some chance someone try to get a scream out, it wont really alert anyone. Target the thugs and take them out quickly. Don't hesitate if they have an hostage to shield them. What ever wound they may receive can be mended. Try to avoid that if possible ". She whispered, before throwing the door open enough for the others to get through without any issue. She would rush in quickly with the broad sword in hand, followed by Noah, something that would grab the attention of the thugs inside.

Relay
» "Kimi" Aquired "Broad Sword"

xp: 352 | 11,139

Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: The Sacred Priestess   The Sacred Priestess - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 1:06 pm

Moving towards the tavern, Yuki shifts his gaze around before looking back in the direction they re going as he presses up against the wall, moving into a wall sneak mode as he follows after Noah. Drawing closer, Yuki gets a look at another example of Kimi's handy work, seeing not only that she had hit the thug with an arrow but also had hit him in the head, something that would have been rather hard to do given the size of a human head. As Kimi begins to speak, Yuki glances to her for a brief moment as he listens to the plan she starts to lay out for them. Listening to her plan, Yuki remains silent as he goes over what she is saying in his mind to get an idea for what they will be doing. With he plan set out for there entry into the tavern, Yuki gives a faint nod, though his nod is cut short as the door is thrown open by Kimi, giving them an opening to move into the tavern. With the door flung open Yuki moves quickly, following after Noah as he follows after Kimi as she moves through the open door and into the tavern. Rushing into the tavern Yuki shifts his gaze to scan the area and get the locations of the thugs they need to deal with.

EXP: 231 / 8,798
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: The Sacred Priestess   The Sacred Priestess - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 2:24 pm

The Hands of the Kami remained near the sword once he entered behind Kimi. The Dark Knight would be the last one to enter the Tavern, so he would quickly close the door behind him. There were people sitting around on the floor at various places. Some people we're holding onto each other scared. There were no kids there, but there were young individuals there that looked like they were just becoming adults. Kimi swung the sword around in a unique fashion, Standing up on one leg on her tip toes while the other leg was up in the air resembling some kind of Chinese based fighting style. All of the Hostages was sitting on the ground, some were injured which was those who had attempted something. One thing that was for sure was that the only ones standing was the Thugs. One of the thugs was some feet behind a table, and when he took notice of them, he would ready his weapon quickly and run for the table as if he was gonna attempt to jump over the table to reach them. Kimi didn't give time for that though, as she spun around quickly, extended her arm out and opened her hand releasing the sword which flew the little distance like a ranged weapon and implanted itself in his chest before he could actually get on the table. It impaled him, though he didn't fall back. It happened fast which shocked him, causing him to look down at the blade in his chest. Kimi would run for the table quickly, lift off the ground slightly and ended up on the table, sliding towards the thug. She would appear as if she was going to kick him back, but before that she would place her hand on the hilt of the sword she threw, and then pushed her feet towards him basically freeing her blade from his chest and pushing herself back. It would appear as if she rolled back on the table, though in the midst of the roll, half way through she would extend her body out which would cause her to balance herself on her head. Her arms extended outwards as if she was doing a trick, though it would allow her to parry a blow that was coming right for her. After hitting away a blade from another individiual, she would use her available hand to push off the table, allowing her then to flip once in the air and then landing on that same table on one leg, in a fight stance that heavily resembled that of a Wushu practitioner. During the time that this had occured, The Kami had made his way over to one of the injured individuals, holding his hand over them. The Dark Knight followed Noah to protect him, acting as a really huge shield." Don't worry, I'll find you, I'll save you " He muttered, peforming a spell that was capable of bringing back someone from the point of no return.

Stamina: 74% | 100% | 100% | 100%
Relay
» "Kimi" Performs "Normal Attack" on "Thug-3"
- Broad Sword: 0 STA | Strong DMG | Average SPD | Critical Hit!!
» "Noah" Performs "Revive[HP+2|MDE3|REG1]" on "Hostage-1"
- Revive: -26 STA | Abnormal SPD | [+20 HP|5% B.M|5 Posts]

xp: 533 | 11,672

Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: The Sacred Priestess   The Sacred Priestess - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 1:47 am

Shifting his gaze, Yuki gets a quick rough count of how many men are standing and seem to be the ones holding the others on the floor hostage, the count seemed to be around ten men. With the quick scan over the area Yuki notices Kimi as she bolts into action like some elegant yet deadly dancer as she launches straight into an attack. Following Kimi's lead Yuki doesn't hesitate a moment longer to rush forwards as he brings his hand to rest upon the hilt of his broad sword and draw the weapon from it's sheath. Catching the group off guard and Kimi's quick action in dispatching one of the thugs with her swift actions, Yuki is able to get upon one of the thugs before he has time to fully react to his action. Drawing in Yuki lashes out with his sword, a weapon unlike he is use to using and thus as he swings he puts the entirety of his strength behind his action as he thrusts forwards with the broad sword, sinking the blade into the thug's throat before he can fully react to the incoming attack. The blade prevents him from letting out a loud scream, his cry being mostly a bloody gurgle. Drawing his weapon back out from the thug's throat after strike him, Yuki's gaze shifts to the next thug as he lets out a soft growl. Lunging forward like an angered beast, the half-breed would go for the second thug that had come into his sight, having time now, the thug would reach for his blade and draw it, though as he does so Yuki draws in closer, reaching for him. As he reaches for the thug, he doesn't give much attention to him as he brings his short blade up. Grasping the thug by the face, Yuki tightens his grip to keep the thug from screaming as he plunges his sword into his chest, however as he sinks his blade into the thug the thug uses his last moments of life to lash out at the half-breed, though in his state he only manages to strike the half-breed on the cheek, slicing a nice little gash in Yuki's cheek before he finally goes limp.

EXP: 392 / 9,190
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: The Sacred Priestess   The Sacred Priestess - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 3:26 am

The Black Knight didn't attack anyone unless they made their way towards him, though none of them approached him due to the way he looked, possibily the most intimidating. It made perfect for guarding Noah as he did his Job. After performing that one spell, the person that had been injured badly, even with one hand cut off regenerated the hand and all his wounds sealed up. The person holding him was shocked at what just happened and looked to Noah." Are...Are you an Angel ? ". An Awkward expression appeared on The Kami's face when he was asked that question as he then shook his head." Just your run of the mill King ". And with that he would bring himself up. The person would wonder what he meant, but the lady holding onto him would look up to Noah and shed tears." Thank you for saving him! did you come to save us all ?". She asked wiping her eyes. The Kami nodded with a smirk on his face before giving a thumbs up. The two would move over to the next injured individual as he then came over her and placed his hand near her stomach where she had a stab wound." I'll find you ". He muttered as if he meant that he was seeking the core of her body, the soul which had left her body." I'll save you! ". And with that, he was able to pull her soul back from the afterlife, pushing it back into her body which had already begun to heal so she wouldn't be in pain when she came to. This woman like the other guy was in the arms of another, a man who had been crying that his wife had been killed. He looked with an expression that showed that he didn't believe what had just happened." This...can't be...Is it for real ? Did I die too ? " He asked wondering if he had died and just went off into some kind of heaven where his wife was revived in his arms." No, You didn't die which is a good thing because then I would have to use more strength in reviving you too ". Noah said in a joking manner. The wife woke up, wondering what happened and when that occured, he would quickly embrace her." Thank you child of the heavens!! ". Noah again gained an awkward expression when he was referred to as a child. Meanwhile Dark Knight watched as Kimi and Yuki continued making quick work of the thugs. One of the thugs tried swinging at the leg she was standing on the table with, though while on that leg Kimi would jump up and then land in the same place. The sword came across again, but this time she jumped just a tiny so the feet would come down on the side of the sword so it would come to a halt. The Thug would then attempt to left it up, but before he could she would motion down slightly and swing the blade aligned with the neck which normally would have forced the individual to move back if he didn't want to have his head cut off. This individual of course didn't react in the manner fast enough to part with the sword so a second later his head would be rolling on the floor. Kimi would then get off the table and swing the sword around. A Thug would come from the right and swing towards her vertically, in which she would bring her sword up horizontally to guard against it, and in that same motion she would bring the sword down and to her left which would cause the person to motion with it since he was still trying to push down on her. This would allow her to position the swords to guard against another strike from another individual. With Two people now pressing down on her, Kimi began to struggle slightly, though she would shift to the right and pull away, causing them to push downwards to the ground.

Stamina: 48% | 100% | 100% | 100%
Relay
» "Kimi" Performs "Normal Attack" on "Thug-5"
» "Noah" Performs "Revive[HP+2|MDE3|REG1]" on "Hostage-2"

xp: 705 | 12,377

Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: The Sacred Priestess   The Sacred Priestess - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 3:44 am

With the thug having gone limp, Yuki releases his grasp on the male as he pulls his blade from the thug's chest, letting the thug fall to the ground as he quickly moves onto the next thug in his sight. The thug backs away as he blandishes his sword against the half-breed. With sword in hand the thug would charge forward and launch into an attack aimed at the half-breed, loosing a quick horizontal slash aimed across Yuki's chest. Moving forwards Yuki doesn't stop as the thug comes at him, however he does bring his sword up to block the attack from the thug. With clashing metal Yuki pushes forwards with his strength, causing the thug to step backwards given he had no where near the strength that the half-breed possessed. Though the half-breed was stronger then he, the thug struggled against the advance as he tried to keep his ground, however with the strength being pushed against him he begins to step back, however another thug quickly advances to aid his fellow thug hommie. Rushing forwards to aid his comrade, the second thug thrusts out with his blade, striking Yuki's unprotected arm. As the blade slices into his arm as it runs across it, Yuki lets out a soft hiss of pain as he pulls back while striking out with his free arm to smash his elbow into the second thug before he can fully withdraw from his attack. With Yuki having pulled back from his attack the first thug steps forward with the opening and strikes at Yuki with his sword as he steps forward, swinging outwards at the half-breed's chest. As the thug swings for his chest, Yuki pulls back just enough to evade the attack before he lunges towards the thug as he brings his sword up and thusts it forwards, sinking it into the thug's chest.

EXP: 345 / 9,535
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: The Sacred Priestess   The Sacred Priestess - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 4:36 am

Kimi would continue with what would appear to be fluent movement, though it really appeared like that because of the comparison between her movements and the Thugs, theirs being horribly sluggish. A Thug actually tried making an attempt for Dark Knight, which appeared to the Dark Knight as the thug going for Noah, and there was no way in hell he would allow that to happen. When The thug made it to them, The Knight would bring his huge sword around around and slam it down onto the Thug. The Thug attempted to guard against it, but it failed miserably and so the sword would come down splitting the thug in half with the power of the swing applied with the very weight of the sword. It was a scary sight for others, as this action would cause blood to go flying everywhere, Even on Noah while he was in the process of healing the last person in there that was injured." Seriously ? " He asked with a portion of his body painted in red, looking at the Dark Knight with an comedic glare." Sorry Sire, I thought he was coming for you ". Noah released a sigh and did his best to not mind the blood that had painted him. The last person that needed mended was someone that appeared to have received a wound to the back, which must have been from trying to escape." I'll find you...I'll save you ". And with that, Noah utilized his spell once again, completely reviving the individual and healing him to 100%. After that use, there was some panting which displayed Spiritual exhaust." Sire you should rest ". Noah nodded his head slightly, leaning back against the Dark Knight's leg." Yea...My Stamina isn't as great as it used to be, and the spell itself isn't perfected. I just need a second though ". Kimi continued with her little battle, bringing the sword down over the neck of one of the thugs when the two had pushed down to the ground, decapitating him quickly. The other thug stepped back away from her realizing that there was a good chance that he was going to be killed now, and by her hands. Kimi twirled the sword around, attempting to get rid of some of the blood that was on it. The Thug thought that maybe if he ran for it, he could get help, so he would make an attempt for the doorway. Kimi would twirl the blade in the manner that she did before to get rid of the blood, and then she ran for him, jumping on the table and then off it to come down on the Bandit. She didn't slash him because then that would have caused him to scream. She landed infront of him, knelt a little as she then thrust the sword upwards towards the neck of the Thug, Impaling him and killing him. She had not taken notice to the wound gained by Yuki due to the distance and how Yuki really didn't react in a manner that would have alerted her that he had been injured. It is because of this that she thought all was still good and well. There were a significantly lowered amount of bandits remaining, which caused the others to wonder what the hell was going on. Two of these individuals was able to dispatch most of them rather quickly which was a scary thought, The Huge guy being feared for the power he was displaying, and the woman who appeared to be dancing with her kills, almost as a Elegant Dancer of Death.

Stamina: 22% | 100% | 100% | 100%
Relay
» "Noah" Performs "Revive[HP+2|MDE3|REG1]" on "Hostage-3"
» "Kimi" Performs "Normal Attack" on "Thug-8"
» "D.Knight" Performs "Normal Attack" on "Thug-7"
- Heavy Sword: 0 STA | Abnormal DMG | Average SPD | Critical Hit!!

xp: 643 | 13,020

Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: The Sacred Priestess   The Sacred Priestess - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 3:52 am

With his last breath the thug brings his hands up and takes hold of the blade Yuki had sunk into his chest. As the thug reaches up and takes hold of the blade in his chest, Yuki releases his grip on it and lets the two fall to the ground. The second thug, having recovered from the strike, goes at Yuki again, bringing up his sword as he steps forward and slashes wildly at the half-breed in an attempt to cut him down. As the thug comes at him, Yuki is again forced to step back and evade as the thug swings his sword. As he steps backwards Yuki runs into a table which prevents him from moving any further back. With the half-breed stopped by the table the thug brings his sword above his head as he steps forwards, bringing his sword down in an attempt to hack into the half-breed. As the thug comes down with his sword, Yuki drops down, crouching to dodge the thugs attack. As he brings his sword down, the thug sinks the blade into the wooden table as Yuki ducks below the height of the table. When the thugs blade struck the wooden table Yuki quickly raises up, pushing his shoulder into the thug and lifting him from the ground before slamming him onto the floor. Taking the thug to the ground Yuki presses his left forearm into the thug's throat to cut off his air supply. Having been momentarily stunned by the sudden impact of the floor the thug doesn't begin to react for a few brief moments before he begins to struggle against the half-breed as he starts to lose his air. As the thug begins to struggle, Yuki keeps his arm in place as he applies more pressure to the thugs throat while reaching to where he keeps his kukri and pulling the small blade free from it's sheath before he rams the curved blade into the thug's side and gives it a quick twist.

EXP: 354
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: The Sacred Priestess   The Sacred Priestess - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 6:24 am

With that kill administered by the Half-bred, The last of the thugs within that area would be taken care of and the everyone who was once a hostage would be one no longer. The Kami would slowly bring himself up as he turned his attention to the others. The people of the place would also get up slowly seeing all of the dead bodies of the Thugs, the people would want begin cheering a little bit, but before they could even cheer, Noah would shush them." Don't get ahead of yourselves. We're in the process of attempting to save everyone here, but in order for us to do so, we can't have the other bandits be aware that we're here or that the thugs here have been killed. Escorting all of you out now will give away our positions so for that reason, We're going to need you all to stay in here". The people remained still and listened with all ears. Kimi looked around to make sure there wasn't any left as she then turned to Yuki. It was at that moment that she had realized the Half-breed had been injured in the battle against the thugs. She walked over to him looking at his arm." Yuki you're injured ". She was glad that it wasn't worse consider there were possibilities of worse in a battle. Still it made her saddened a little to see him hurt even if he may not have considered it an actual injury. Noah wasn't aware of it until Kimi pointed it out, and as much he wanted to heal Yuki's wound, the spiritual exhaust was still there even though he was up and not panting as much as before. Kimi couldn't believe that she didn't realize that Yuki was injured. It was because of the way that he fought, his body slamming dudes around as if it was still in perfect shape...his tolerance for pain was remarkable. There was a reason Kimi wore some kind of Armor asides from simply wanting to protect herself. She knew that her tolerance for pain do not extend to the point where she could fight unhindered, and therefore being injured would leave opening for being injured further and eventually being killed. Any other individual would have screamed with receiving a slash, which was the reason why most of their strikes had to be kills, to prevent the thugs from screaming and possibly alerting the enemy. She looked to Noah, wondering if the Kami could heal Yukis wound, but when eye contact was made, the Kami shook his head." Give me a second, I used quite a bit in bringing life back into these individuals, I feel out of it ". Noah and The Dark Knight would begin to move towards Kimi and Yuki,

Stamina: 27% | 100% | 100% | 100%
Relay
»

xp: 500 | 13,520

Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: The Sacred Priestess   The Sacred Priestess - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 12:25 am

As the thug stops struggling under him, Yuki finally pulls his arm back as he withdraws the knife from the thug's side. Once he had his knife freed from the thug he wipes the blood from the blade before slipping the kukri back into its sheath. Raising from the ground, Yuki glances around for a brief moment, things seem to have calmed down in the are and there were no other thugs to deal with here, though Yuki wished there were more to kill here but he knew his thirst for killing would be quenched. Moving away from the dead thug, Yuki moves to the one that had taken hold of his sword and fallen to the ground with it still in his chest. Reaching down, Yuki takes hold of the swords hilt after coming to as top at the body. Holding the hilt of the sword Yuki presses his foot against the dead body and begins to pull his sword back as he shifts his attention to Kimi as he hear's her speak up about his injury. The half-breed looks at her for a brief moment as he gives a faint nod, " I will be fine Kimi. " The half-breed says, assuring her that he would be fine before he turns his attention back to his sword as he kneels and cleans the blade on the thug's clothing before sheathing the blade. Leaving the other business to Noah and the others, Yuki waits for the word that they are moving and as he waits he begins to shift his gaze over the dead thugs. Given these thugs where his enemy and he had no care for taking things from them if they possessed anything of value that the half-breed may want, Yuki begins to search some of the dead thugs for items of value much in the way Kimi had taken the sword from the dead thug, however the half-breed had no intention on giving a dead person items of value in return for anything he may find on them.

EXP: 352
Back to top Go down
Dice Roller
Veteran
Veteran

Rep! : 5

PostSubject: Re: The Sacred Priestess   The Sacred Priestess - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 12:25 am

The member 'Rune' has done the following action : Dices roll

'10 (aka Steal) Roll' : 9
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: The Sacred Priestess   The Sacred Priestess - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 9:42 am

Kimi looked to everyone who seemed to be just fine thanks to Noah. Yuki informed her that he would be fine but still she wasn't a fan of people just being injured in battle. She would leave it at that though as she then turned her attention towards the door." Alright, on to the next location...and so far fourteen minutes have passed. We have sixteen minutes before the Knights move in, we have to get a move on it. Sir where is the next location ? ". Kimi asked with her attention still on the door." From this point we move back, and then make a left turn and head straight down. We'll eventually bump into the next and final spot where there were hostages at...". Noah said before lowering his eyes." Going straight will take us through the center of the village which is where it's most populated with thugs. We can't go around to the other side because we only have sixteen minutes left. It took us fourteen for just this so our only choice is through the center ". Kimi thought for a moment and nodded." We should try moving on top of the homes while making our way through the center. Dark Knight you stay here because I don't think that would be possible for you with your armor". The Knight would nod before looking to Noah." You'll be alright without me sire ? ". Noah would give a slight nod and then a thumbs up." Through Anguish, Power is born ". Noah said to the dark knight in a low tone audible to only him. There was that smirk on his face for a split moment before he continued onwards." Alright, let's get going ". And with that, Kimi and Noah would make their way out of the door, the party shortened to just Kimi, Noah, and Yuki. Immediately after walking out of the tavern, Kimi would turn to the Tavern itself, jump up to a spot that she could grip with her fingers and she would begin scaling the Tavern. She moved quickly so that it decreased the chances of her being spotted on the side of the place. Her eyes carried that serious look again, more like emotional drive for completing this mission. Once she made it to the top, she would remain down, look over and wait for the others to begin scaling the building. Noah would look up with a strange look, almost as if saying that this woman had got to be crazy. This is one of those moments where despite the slight growth, having a bigger body would have been beneficial. It then hit him that he didn't need to climb it...he was a Kami. His body would lift up off the ground, but as close to the building as possible. No wings appeared or anything, and when he reached the top he would crouch down in a similar manner as Kimi. Once Yuki makes it up there, they would make their way from building to building to make it through the center unnoticed, and eventually to the location of where the last set of hostages was being held at.

Stamina: 32% | 100% | 100% | 100%
Rekku's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Relay
»

xp: 558 | 14,078

Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: The Sacred Priestess   The Sacred Priestess - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 4:34 pm

After scavenging some items of value from the dead thugs, Yuki turns his full attention to what Noah and the others are talking about to find out where they need to go next. Coming in on the conversation as Kimi speaks of going on top of the homes to get where they needed to go, Yuki was a bit lost a first though he remains silent while listening to there plan. Shifting his gaze, Yuki glances to the knight for a moment as he is instructed to remain behind. Looking at the male, Yuki already knew why he would have to remain behind, unfortunately all the armor he wears not only works in his advantage but also hinders him greatly when it comes to getting around, though it was also a good thing he was remaining behind, he could protect these people should thugs come this way. With the word to get moving, Yuki begins to move, following after Noah and Kimi as they make there way out of the tavern. Making his way from the tavern, Yuki glances around for a brief moment before shifting his gaze to Kimi as she scales the side of the building. Remaining still, Yuki keeps his gaze on the female, watching her as she makes her way up to the roof of the tavern. At first Yuki wondered why she didn't just fly up to the roof, then he remembered that she didn't possesses such capabilities since she is just a human. In much the same fashion as Noah, Yuki would move closer to the side of the building before he too begins to raise into the air as he calls upon his ability to fly much like the kami was already doing. As he draws closer to the roof of the tavern, Yuki reaches out and takes hold of it and pulls himself onto the roof. Having made it onto the roof Yuki would follow after Kimi and Noah as they begin to move from building to building as they move towards there final destination.

EXP: 360
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: The Sacred Priestess   The Sacred Priestess - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 7:33 pm

Again like before, Kimi was leading the Party of Noah and Yuki. She moved from one building to the next in single leaps. It wasn't a city like Inanis, so the structures wasn't that big. Still it was just enough that they could effective get across to the other side without being noticed. Caution was important with their movements, making sure they weren't exactly jumping buildings to buildings with thugs right beneath them. Kimi made sure to time it well, and if both Noah and Yuki jumped right after her then they wouldn't be spotted. She ran, and leaped like someone in the Olympics, leaping distances with ease. It wasn't a surprise giving the way she fought, having trained to be fast and nimble. She was training to regain her strength, the strength she had back then that rivaled Onikonjou's and Half-breeds alike. She wanted to be Noah's Angel Champion again, though he still considered her that. She wanted the strength and capabilities to truly deserve such consideration. It wouldn't be long before they would make it to the final destination, of which then Kimi would come off the building and plant herself on the ground. This place seemed bigger than the other one but there was no guard outside, which led her to believe that everyone was inside. She stayed away from the windows just like the last place, and would wait for the others to get down to where she was before going further. Kimi's weapon was there in her hand, ever so ready for the taste of blood and to bring death upon those who were to be her opponents.

Stamina: 37% | 100% | 100% | 100%
Rekku's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Relay
»

xp: 308 | 14,386

Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: The Sacred Priestess   The Sacred Priestess - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 8:54 pm

Following after Noah and Kimi, Yuki continues to remain in the air, though he makes sure to remain low as well so he wouldn't be spotted as he made his way from roof to roof through the air. Moving through the air Yuki shifts his gaze, glancing from side to side to make sure they where not spotted nor being followed after. Coming to there final destination Yuki comes to a stop as Kimi jumps from the building and lands on the ground. Though Kimi had jumped from the building, Yuki remains atop the building keeping his high ground as he again glances around for a moment. After taking a moment to survey the area from the high ground, Yuki finally decides to make his decent. Landing on the ground Yuki makes sure to crouch down and remain out of sight as he glances around for a brief moment before shifting his gaze to Kimi. Yuki keeps his gaze upon the female for a brief moment before he shifts it and glances tO the other member of there team Noah. Ready to get into the building and finish off the rest of the thugs, Yuki turns his gaze back to Kimi as he waits for the signal they are moving.

EXP: 221
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: The Sacred Priestess   The Sacred Priestess - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 11:35 pm

Once everyone was there, Kimi would look back to the door, and repeat the process that was utilized before at the Tavern, where she would rush into the place quickly, rush and kill without harming hostages. The last person like before would have to close the door. Kimi's arms was flung back with the blade in one, moving in quickly. In a similar manner before, The Hostages was on the floor but against the walls. There wasn't any tables there but there were pillars connected to the ceiling which held the structures up, more like beams. Kimi would once again be in action, moving in very quickly without hesitation in her movements. Noah would come in, but stick more to the walls than anything since his role wasn't to combat unless needed. Kimi would come flying in, swinging the broad sword at an unsuspecting thug. The blade would come across the neck very quickly in attempts to perform a quick decapitation, but at the last second the thug attempted to move away. He wouldn't be able to avoid his fate as the blade would cut through the neck half way, causing blood to shoot out through the opening. It would kill him, but not in the effective way that Kimi would have wanted.

Stamina: 37% | 100% | 100% | 100%
Relay
» "Kimi" Performs "Normal Attack" on "Thug2-1"

xp: 237 | 14,623

Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: The Sacred Priestess   The Sacred Priestess - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 12:32 am

When the door is pulled open Yuki watches as Kimi rushes in first as she had done before and then after her Noah moves into the building. Being the last one, Yuki slips in quickly behind Kimi and Noah, pulling the door shut behind him. Inside the building Yuki shifts his gaze to get a quick count of how many thugs where present in the building. With his quick glance around Yuki dashes forwards to engage one of the thugs. Rushing straight for the thug, Yuki grips the hilt of his broad sword and as he gets with in range he pulls the sword form its sheath bringing it up at an angle and slicing across the thug's chest before he can fully evade the incoming attack. Following thorough with the quick upward slash Yuki twists his wrist and brings his sword down as he moves forwards, bringing his blade down and into the thug's shoulder as he begins to draw his own blade so he could try and counter attack. As he brings his blade down and cleaves into the thug's shoulder Yuki brings his free hand up and grabs the thug's face, covering his mouth to keep his cry of pain at a muffle. Still gripping the thug Yuki shifts his attention to the next one as he pulls his blade free from the thug's shoulder and gives him a quick shove, tossing the thug he had just attacked back into one of his friends to cause the man to fall to the ground under the weight of the body as he quickly advances upon the downed thug.

EXP: 283
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: The Sacred Priestess   The Sacred Priestess - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 7:31 am

There was something different about the thugs here, not shown by the ones that were caught off guard. The weapons they possessed was more slender, ones as if made for speed combat. They possessed the same look as the other thugs given the exception that they were wearing scarf like masks over their faces. It didn't bring about intimidation, but it did bring about a different feel. Kimi would go for another thug, aiming for the neck. This thug would motion back quickly displaying a level of flexibility that was similar to Kimi, though Not exact. It was enough to quickly dodge the sword slash, and when Kimi noticed that, she would immediately switch to defensive knowing that a counter swing was coming her way, in which it was right for her neck. She would duck quickly and brought herself up quickly in a comedic manner as if she was a mole in a game of whack-a-mole. She would take another swing at that same thug but this time not exactly going for the vitals spots because from that it became apparent that they weren't rookies, so it would be best to get in strikes when possible and not be picky about it. This swing was vertical towards the shoulder, evaded by a shift to the right by the thug who flipped back once. Kimi turned around slightly to see another thug coming at her, in which she would dodge roll to evade his strike and in attempts to create some distance. Noah just continued moving along the side, not having done any damage to anyone. Meanwhile the Mark of Mercy glowed a bit. She would have to be unique with her movements to avoid any forms of damage. She would swing around her blade, readied for an attack upon her. Not all of the thugs here were like this, as a good portion was as slow as the others at the Tavern, more so shown by the weapon the had. Some in this area had the broad swords, and some possessed these unique narrow blade. Kimi stood ready for them though. The one she initially attacked would come towards her in a rush, slashing vertically at her, in which she would dodge to the right, then spin to his backside while swinging her blade, slashing him horizontally in the back. She would then bring it up to block another vertical strike from the other one, though she would flip back appearing on top of the thug that she had just slashed. She would bring the sword down severing his spine and killing him before bringing it up quickly to be ready for the other thugs next attack. She was actually putting more effort into fighting these guys than she did at the other place, for she couldn't tread lightly and silent kills was no longer a luxury she could afford.

Stamina: 42% | 100% | 100% | 100%
Relay
» "Kimi" Performs "Normal Attack" on "Thug2-1"

xp: 524 | 15,147

Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: The Sacred Priestess   The Sacred Priestess - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 10:01 pm

Before he can get close enough to strike at the thug that had fallen to the ground under the weight of his friend, another thug comes out from the left and moves in between Yuki and the downed thug. Moving between Yuki and the downed thug, the one that stepped between them quickly launches into an attack, unlike the others he had fought, this one seemed to be more experienced then the other thugs previously faced. Wielding two swords, the thug steps forwards as he slashes out with his first sword at Yuki before following through with the second sword he wielded. Before he could get to the downed thug, Yuki is forced to stop as another thug steps between him and the one he had knocked down. As the thug comes at him swinging the two blades, Yuki brings his own sword up to used as a shield, all be it a rather thin shield, but a shield non the less. Not only does he bring his sword up to block the incoming attacks, Yuki also begins to step back to evade the incoming attacks form the thug. While stepping backwards while shifting his body to evade the incoming attacks, Yuki lets out a growl of annoyance as he finds he is greatly lacking in capabilities at the moment. While Yuki steps back the thug continues his advance as he whirls his two swords through the air in an attempt to strike Yuki down. After taking a few more steps back to Yuki finally gets fed up with evading the incoming attacks from the thug and decides to hold his ground. Having decided to hold his ground, Yuki tightens his grip on his sword as he holds it out in front of him to try and block or parry the incoming attacks from the thug. With Yuki holding his ground the thug advances on him, bringing his two swords in a scissor like attack as he runs his blades across each other. The three blades meet and there is a clash of steel as the thug's strength is put to the test against Yuki's strength. As there swords meet and they begin to clash, Yuki takes a half step back. When Yuki takes the half step back the thug takes it as a sign he isn't able to brace himself against his strength and begins to push harder against Yuki's defense. As the thug begins to push harder against his two swords, Yuki lets out a growl as he begins to push right back, putting all his strength behind one swift forward thrust. With the thrust from Yuki the thug is forced stumble back as he recovers from the sudden outburst of strength from his foe. As the thug stumbles back from his sudden thrust, Yuki takes the opening and drops his sword down so the blade pointed forward as he lunged towards the thug. Lunging at the thug, Yuki sinks his blade into the thug's stomach and as he pushes his blade through the thug's stomach he lifts the thug from the ground as he lets out another growl, his anger becoming more apparent in his actions and demeanor.

EXP: 565 / 11,670
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: The Sacred Priestess   The Sacred Priestess - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 10:53 pm

Just watching Yuki and Kimi fight off these thugs kind of made him grind his teeth. He was annoyed at thought of himself being kind of useless and unable to assist them in the battle that they were engaging in. It wasn't exactly that he was useless as he could also use a sword good, but not as good as these two, and something was pulling him from actually fighting, like as if something was telling him that he served a higher purpose at the moment. It was still around this time of thoughts that the Mark of Mercy continued to shine as if it was the thing that was telling him not to fight. He could have joined the battle as nothing was actually binding him there, but instead he would check up on the people who were there, making sure that none of them was actually injured. The Thugs attention was for the most part all over Kimi and Yuki and so there was not a single one paying attention to the hostages nor Noah himself. He would begin looking over the hostages, and while looking over them one would call him over. It happened to have been the scout that was mentioned earlier who was ready to report when this place has been liberated." Was the other place liberated ? " The person asked in which Noah would then give a slight nod to him.

Stamina: 47% | 100% | 100% | 100%
Relay
» "Kimi" Performs "Normal Attack" on "Thug2-3"

xp: 250 | 15,397

Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: The Sacred Priestess   The Sacred Priestess - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 11:09 pm

Bringing the thug down, Yuki tilts his blade towards the ground so the thug would slide down the length of his blade and fall to the floor with a thud. As the body falls to the ground Yuki brings his gaze up to look towards the thug he was going for before the one he had just killed got into his way. The thug that had been knocked to the ground had already climbed to his feet and stood before Yuki, his gaze set upon the half-breed as he gripped his sword. As he tightens his grip upon his sword the thug steps over the dead thug that had knocked him over and rushes straight for Yuki. As the thug rushes at him, Yuki brings his sword up and charges straight at the thug coming at him. With his enhanced speed Yuki begins to close the small gap between him and the thug quicker then the thug can, allowing Yuki to gain more ground in the short charge. Drawing closer to Yuki, the thug brings his sword up and slashes at the half-breed once he is within range. When the thug comes at him with the slash, Yuki brings his sword up and uses it to knock back the thugs blade, swinging up with his left hand to knock the sword away, Yuki follows through with his right as he brings it up and grabs the thug by the throat and lifts him from the ground. As Yuki begins to lift him from the ground the thug begins to struggle as he releases his grasp upon his blade and takes hold of Yuki's wrist while struggling against him.

EXP: 284 / 11,954
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: The Sacred Priestess   The Sacred Priestess - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 11:32 pm

Kimi clashed constantly with this thug, swinging fast and hard at the very same rate that the thug was doing so. So far the two had not been able to land a hit at each other, parrying each others attacks like experienced Blade-Masters, which eventually caused Kimi to begin to develop sweat from just this one battle. It was intense for her. When the Thug strikes, she would knock it away with her sword, and when she did the same, the thug would knock it away with his sword. When she strikes and he dodged, he would counter attack her in which she would dodge. It just seemed that they were going back and forth with this crap. Immediately Kimi would attempt something under handed in which involved her stepping in during a strike. Her feet would come forwards and she would smash his toes really hard while stepping in to strike, and though he was able to dodge the sword strike, She was able to throw him off a second, which would allow her an opening in which she took. She would thrust the sword for an area where she had a greater chance of landing a hit, because if she could land a hit then she would hinder him and basically clench the win for herself. The thrust was sent towards the torso in which the thug tried to avoid but wasn't able to. He was able to avoid getting pierced in an vital area, but the damage was dealt in his attempts to dodge. Noah would turn his attention to Both Kimi and Yuki, keeping an eye on them as well as his surroundings while this little brawl was going on. The number of the thugs were decreasing dramatically, but wasn't finished yet.

Stamina: 47% | 100% | 100% | 100%
Relay
» "Kimi" Performs "Normal Attack" on "Thug2-3"

xp: 317 | 15,714

Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: The Sacred Priestess   The Sacred Priestess - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 11:46 pm

As the thug struggles to get free, Yuki tightens his grip on the thug's throat and works to cut off the thug's air supply. While tighteing his grip, Yuki gazes up at the thug as he struggles to get free from his grasp. Struggling agains the half-breeds grasp, the thug claws at his arm while trying to get free. After a few brief moments of holding the thug in the air, growing tired of holding him in the air, Yuki finally brings his sword up and thrust it forwards, sinking the blade into the thug's chest before giving it a twist to end the thug's life. When the blade is stabbed into him the thug trys to let out a cry of pain however he is unable to make any noice since Yuki held onto his throat. With the twist the thug goes limp, his grasp upon Yuki's arm faltering as his arms fall to his sides as the life leaves him. Shifting his gaze from the dead thug, Yuki glances around for a moment as he pulls his blade free from the thug's chest and drops him to the ground as he glances around to get a count of how many more thugs they had left to deal with.

EXP: 213 / 12,167
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: The Sacred Priestess   The Sacred Priestess - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 10:35 am

Kimi was showing signs of exhaust, but she wouldn't let up on the assault, not until this thug was put down for good. A flame burned in her, the fire that held onto the honor of fighting in Noah's Name, and so she wouldn't dare bring herself to fail in this battle. With the slash delivered to the thug before, or more so stab, the thug would stumble a bit in which would be followed by Kimi coming in towards the Torso, having the sword arched back and then thrusting it forwards. A Part of her wanted to yell with the thrust, but she didn't...only carried the look of a warrior. Her hair flowed back with such movement in an elegant way, a picture perfect moment if there were cameras around. The Thug would pause as his felt cold steal enter his flesh, piercing him in the Aorta, effectively severing it and killing him. From her and Noah working in the hospital most of the time, they had great Knowledge of the Human and Human based Anatomy, so striking vitals wasn't a big deal. The most impressive thing about such knowledge when utilized in battle is actually utilizing precision along with swift movement to bring down enemies without any harm to the vitals. This was a kill shot battle though, so there would be no place for avoiding vitals. After delivering that blow, Kimi would feel a blow to her back side in the form of a slash. It wasn't enough to pierce the Armor, but it did give her a heads up that someone was behind her. She would attempt to turn around quickly only to feel two more strikes hit her. The last of the two strikes she actually felt pierce the armor and cut through her skin just a tiny bit. She would knock away the sword quickly and then jump back away from them in an attempt to create space so she could catch her breath, but just like what she did with that other thug, this thug would do to her, not allowing her to get any break. Noah continued to examined the rest of the hostages in the meanwhile, his attention not exactly on the battle." Okay, from what I see, everyone seem to be okay asides from little minor injuries ". Noah would do minor things like take what appeared to be a clean cloth as well as other things in attempts to mend the injuries of the hostages without the use of Magic, for none of the injuries there were actually big enough to utilize Revive on them. It was then that one of the Thugs that was remaining would look to the hostages while the others was dealing with both Yuki and Kimi. Both individuals fought beyond what they could handle and so it was time to think outside of the box.

Health: 100% | 87% | 100% | 100%
Stamina: 52% | 100% | 100% | 100%
Relay
» "Kimi" Performs "Normal Attack" on "Thug2-5"

xp: 512 | 16,226

Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: The Sacred Priestess   The Sacred Priestess - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 2:36 pm

Shifting his gaze, Yuki notices the thug going at Kimi, however before he can take action to go and help her Yuki notices another thug advancing towards him which causes him to shift his full attention to the thug advancing towards him. One of the last thugs advances towards Yuki brandishing his blade against the half-breed as he charges towards him. As the thug comes at him, Yuki decides to hold his ground, keeping his gaze set upon the advancing thug as he tightens his grip on his sword while waiting for the thug to draw closer. With sword in hand the thug rushes straight at Yuki, however when he gets close enough he quickly shifts from side to side to throw Yuki off before launching into a quick thrust aimed at stabbing his blade into Yuki's chest. Keeping his gaze on the thug as he advances towards him, Yuki stands ready to defend himself from the thug's attacks, that is until the thug begins to shift from side to side, throwing him off enough for the thug to draw in close enough and launch his attack. Catching the incoming attack, Yuki draws back to evade the thrust from the thug's sword, as he draws back Yuki uses his sword to parry and knock the incoming attack away as he reaches for his kukri with his free hand. Taking hold of the hilt of his kukri Yuki pulls it from its sheath and slashes out with the short blade at the thug, however due in part to his lack of skill with wielding two weapons Yuki misses with the slash from his secondary weapon. Missing with his attack Yuki is left open for a moment that the thug takes advantage of and strikes the half-breed with a quick kick, knocking Yuki back a few steps.

EXP: 329 / 12,496
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: The Sacred Priestess   The Sacred Priestess - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 3:29 pm

While the fighting was going on, the Scout of the Dark Knight would see that the hostages there was basically safe and that he could go inform the Dark Knight, so with everyone going at it, he would rush to the entrance and rush out so he could inform the Dark Knight that he could move in. Meanwhile the Thug would look towards Noah and get an Idea." Fuck this! Im not dying alone just because Zelel is looking for some little priestess girl! ". He said looking to Noah as he then made his way towards him, attempting to take him as a hostage so he'll be able to make his way out of the building and possibly warn the others. He went for Noah because of the fact that he appeared to be a kid, so he thought he would be able to make this work. Kimi took notice of this Quickly, and despite being exhausted, the eternal flame of her soul would ignite and fuel her with energy for a burst movement, one that was utilized by dashing towards the thug that was coming at her and then dodging around him when he swung just so she could get passed him. She didn't attack him as she just continued moving towards the Path between the Thug and Noah. The Thug was thrusting his sword towards Noah, so cutting him from the back wouldn't have stopped it. She would push with everything that she had to get between them, and as she did she would swing the arm that held the broad sword towards the thugs neck. The Sword would plunge itself into Kimi's Armor and pierce her stomach, Causing her to widen her eyes in pain. The expression would immediately loosen up as her sword came across the thugs head and cut his head clean off, all before she collapsed with his headless body. Noah noticed this happen as his eyes widened a lot. He would quickly turn to her as he attempted to Catch her." Kimi!! ". He looked at the sword that was in her stomach and the blood that began to come out of her mouth. Noah had seen Kimi in bad condition before but this just appeared to be something that he couldn't look at. It looked like she was chocking on her blood, a sight Noah couldn't stand any longer." Hang on! ". And with that he would pull the sword out of her before bringing his hands on her. This was the person that he loved in pain, and such an act would usually be followed by death to the culprit. Sadly enough Kimi already delivered such judgement to the culprit in the process of trying to protect him to the best of her abilities. He Knew he could heal her, but still the sight made him shed a tear, one that he did his best to hold back." I'll find you, I'll save you Kimi! ". And with that, The Magical Energies would gather and enter her body, preventing her soul from leaving and healing the wound she had recieved.

Health: 100% | 49% | 100% | 100%
Stamina: 26% | 100% | 100% | 100%
Relay
» "Kimi" Performs "Normal Attack" on "Thug2-7"
» "Noah" Performs "Revive[HP+2|MDE3|REG1]" on "Kimi"

xp: 542 | 16,768

Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: The Sacred Priestess   The Sacred Priestess - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 3:53 pm

After taking a few steps back from the kick Yuki recovers from the attack, his attempt at striking the thug down with his secondary weapon had proven to be a worthless attempt so he knew he would have to work on wielding two weapons simultaneously as he could before, though he didn't let such a thing stop him from moving into a counter attack. Releasing his grip on the kukri, Yuki drops the short blade on the floor as he lunges forwards while bringing his right arm up, lifting the broad sword into the air before he brings down in a mighty downward slash, putting all his power behind the attack. When Yuki comes down with his attack, the thug brings his blade up to block the incoming attack, gripping the blade by both ends as the two swords meet the thug is forced to the ground, sinking to one knee under the sheer strength behind Yuki's attack. Unfortunately Yuki didn't possess the same blade that he had used before, having left at home, so he didn't have the weight of a large blade behind his attack however the strength he could put behind his attacks aided in his actions. Having forced the thug to sink to one knee, Yuki brings his foot up and kicks the thug to the ground before he begins to step in and finish the thug off. Before he can deliver the final blow Yuki hears Noah yell out Kimi's name, something that causes the half-breed to shift his gaze and look to see what had happened to Kimi. Turning his attention, Yuki sets his gaze upon Kimi, seeing the sword that had struck her. Though she was not as close to him as she was to Noah, nor did he think she would die, the fact that his ally and someone relatively close to him had been injured angered the half-breed more. With Yuki's attention no longer on him, the thug had managed to roll over and begin to crawl across the floor in an attempt to get away. With a growl Yuki turns his attention back to the thug as he begins to crawl away. As the thug crawls away Yuki steps forward and puts his foot down on the thugs back as he brings his broad sword down and stabs it into the back of the thug, sinking the blade into the thug's back which causes him to let out a cry of pain. Having stabbed the sword into the thug Yuki pushes down until it slices through the front of his chest and sinks into the wood below the thug and once it had Yuki releases his grasp upon the sword and glances around before turning his gaze to Noah and Kimi.

EXP: 484 / 12,980
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: The Sacred Priestess   The Sacred Priestess - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 4:23 pm

Noah watched as his spell pulled her from the brinks of what could have been a very bad situation. The sword wound was slightly wide due to how much of it went into her, but the spell would cause red lighting to shoot from the lining of the wound, and it would travel across sealing the wound. She coughed up the last bit of blood before she looked to Noah with a slightly weakened expression. Noah's eyes lowered a bit, having felt the emotion that was put into the gesture when she risked her life for him. It was something that shook his very soul in a way that would leave him a bit shaken up. He could just imagine what would have happened if he didn't possess healing capabilities. He would stroke her head and motion some of her hair away." Sir...don't tell me you're having a moment ". It was like she was making fun of him, which caused him to turn his head quickly to hide the tear coming from his left eye." No, leave me alone ". He would release her and let her drop back to the floor. Her body was still in the process of healing despite the wound being sealed. She would slowly get up laughing slightly while grabbing onto the sword she had before. Yuki had just handled the last thug there which was a relief to her." We should be getting out of here now...The Knights should be moving in ". Kimi said to Noah, in which would cause him to nodd.

Health: 100% | 69% | 100% | 100%
Relay
»

xp: 272 | 17,040

Back to top Go down
Rune
Supreme Mystic
Supreme Mystic
Rune

PostSubject: Re: The Sacred Priestess   The Sacred Priestess - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 10:22 pm

As Noah takes care of Kimi's injury Yuki turns his gaze back to the thug he had just pinned to the floor with his sword. Still gripping the sword, Yuki pulls back on the hilt, pulling the blade free from the floor and out of the body before he sheaths the broad sword back into its sheath. After sheathing his sword Yuki moves over to where he had dropped his kukri and picks the short blade up before slipping it back into its sheath. Once he had put the short blade away Yuki glances to Kimi and Noah once again before he glances around at the thugs they had defeated. While glancing around, Yuki lets out a soft sigh now that all the thugs had been taken care of, there were no others for him to fight so part of his job was finished, though they had yet to complete the task they came here for. Now that the fighting had drawn to a close, Yuki moves over to another of the thugs and leans down. Leaning down next to the thug Yuki rolls the body over and begins to give it a pat down in search of items he could claim as victory spoils. Moving from one dead thug to another, Yuki repeats the process on a few they had defeated before he turns his gaze to look to Kimi when she speaks up about leaving. Looking at the female, Yuki gives a faint nod of agreement to the idea of leaving. " That sounds like a good idea. " Yuki says as he raises back up and begins to move over to where Noah and Kimi are, " Lead the way. " Yuki says, glancing to Noah since he was the one in charge at the moment.

EXP: 300 / 13,280
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: The Sacred Priestess   The Sacred Priestess - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 5:21 am

There would be a nod from Kimi and Noah as Noah began moving towards the entrance. Kimi at first was moving slowly due to just recovering from a Stab wound to the stomach, but then moments afterwards started moving as if there was no problem. Again like always Kimi was amazed with Noah's healing capabilities, and knowing that this is just after losing all his power left open to what he would be able to do once he regain the level of Magic that he was able to utilize before. It felt like he had used the highest level of magic on her to heal her even though she obviously knew that it didn't stop there. She would move behind Noah quickly as they would make their way out of the place. She would look back to make sure that Yuki was right behind her. They continued down the dirt road until they would come to a right turn which led to the center of the village, and walking past their view some distance ahead would be 5 Dark Knights moving in and just relentlessly cutting down the remaining thug forces. They appeared to be doing it so easily, swinging their huge blades around, breaking through the weapons of the thugs and just cutting through them with ease. Noah would watch this occur as he expected nothing less of his knights. They even moved in a formation, side by side in pairs of two with one in the middle front of all of them. This caused the thug that was directely under Zelel to retreat from the village, leaving the items that they had taken before from Noah's party during their initial attempt to liberate the village.

Health: 100% | 89% | 100% | 100%
Relay
»

xp: 309 | 17,349

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Sacred Priestess   The Sacred Priestess - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Sacred Priestess