Shintheory Role-Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shintheory Role-Playing

Welcome to the HUB of Shintheory Roleplaying!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nights of Lost Souls and Shadows

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

Rep! : 17

Nights of Lost Souls and Shadows Empty
PostSubject: Nights of Lost Souls and Shadows   Nights of Lost Souls and Shadows EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 7:27 pm

Nights of Lost Souls and Shadows ShuraPosting
Shura
Health: 100%
Stamina: 100%
Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Actions: ---
Active Skills: ---
Active Forms: ---
Dmg/Status Relay: ---
Theme: Beiloune-Hatter | ????

It was 5:00pm within Inanis and the skies possessed a orange glow to it indicating the sun setting. Everyone within Inanis began closing up shops and the Taverns began opening up for all of the night owls of the village, one of those taverns being The Twilight. The People there were the most unique characters within Inanis, and despite that there was no real aggression amongst anyone. As of Recently, Shura have been hanging around two very interesting individuals, and had a great deal of info on the both of them. One of them was the Archangel beauty Sophia, who possessed such remarkable beauty that it even surprised him when he saw her. The other individual was the other part of the Archangel Galatea, someone who still possessed great mystery despite the decent amount of info he had on her and the hidden monsters she led. No one within Inanis knew of the warped Kami's asides from Kimi, Noah, Galatea, the other spirits within Noah and Shura himself. Upon getting to the bar, he would make his way to the table as he would wait for another individual arrived. The Owner of the Tavern would wave towards him and began preparing a drink for him without even receiving an order.

Words ::237 Exp
Gains ::1 TEXP [Post in 2 or more RPs]
Nights of Lost Souls and Shadows Space

Last edited by Noah on Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Nights of Lost Souls and Shadows   Nights of Lost Souls and Shadows EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 8:51 pm

Nights of Lost Souls and Shadows NoahPost_SophiaxKimixGalatea-1
Noah Valesti | Kimi | Galatea
Health: 200% | 100% | 100%
Stamina: 150% | 100% | 100%
Noah's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: III [+2.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Kimi's Attributes: STR: II [+1.0] INT: II [+1.0] DEF: II [+1.0] Aegis: II [+1.0] MOV: II [+1.0] DEX: II [+1.0]
Galatea's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]

House of Noah
On top of The Temple, A figure stood casting a shadow with the setting sun. The hair of this individual motioned with the dying wind and eyes closed with the darkening skies. So much had happened recently, like aways good and bad things, and again the village was without a Kami. This no longer saddened her in the manner that it did before, holding her hand over her chest. Behind her was an Individual holding a notepad." Kimi...tonight's a special night you know ? ". Kimi remained silent before looking away." The Skies, it's sadden but weep no tears. The earth is hurt but does not break ". Kimi looked slowly to this individual again before actually saying something." Why so ? ". Her tone was kind of saddened, but she managed herself okay." The Universe, it plays cruel tricks and so the sky and earth are made victims. The sky wants to believe in hope, and the earth wants to unleash it's wrath. Both the earth and sky cannot seem to be on the same page, though the only way they can conquer over the hurt and sadness is if they are on the same page. Should the earth turn over it's harsh ways and just be with the skies in believing in hope ? Or maybe it's the skies who should turn over such passive ways and unleash it's almighty wrath ? ".

Notes:

Words :: 250 Exp
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Nights of Lost Souls and Shadows   Nights of Lost Souls and Shadows EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 9:08 pm

Shura
Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]

As Shura waited, an individual made their way to his table and sat down across from him. This innocent woman has hooded white eyes that are like two shining stars. Her silky, straight, shoulder-length hair is the color of dark chocolate, and is worn in an artistic style. She is tall and has a wide-hipped build. Her skin is light-colored. She has thick eyebrows. Her wardrobe is impractacal, with a lot of gray and white. Her eyes carried such worry in them as if she was going to get some kind of bad news. Before she could even say anything, Shura leaned back in his chair a little bit, before coming forwards and placing his elbow on the table. His arm would be up as he placed his head on it so the arm could support it. The knuckles basically pressed against his cheek as a slight smile remained on his face." It's good to see you Mariemaia. So have you been able to come up with the payment of my services ? ". The woman leaned forwards." Do you have what I want ? ". Shura gave a slight laugh before closing his eyes." I always have what is wanted. We're not going to discuss it any further until I get what I want ".

Words ::225 Exp
Gains ::---
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Nights of Lost Souls and Shadows   Nights of Lost Souls and Shadows EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 9:23 pm

Noah's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: III [+2.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]
Kimi's Attributes: STR: II [+1.0] INT: II [+1.0] DEF: II [+1.0] Aegis: II [+1.0] MOV: II [+1.0] DEX: II [+1.0]
Galatea's Attributes: STR: I [+0.0] INT: I [+0.0] DEF: I [+0.0] Aegis: I [+0.0] MOV: I [+0.0] DEX: I [+0.0]

House of Noah
Kimi didn't know how to reply to that so she just remained silent. Sophia turned around slowly with a soft smile on her face now." So now you see my problem do you not ? ". Kimi shook her head as to be honest. She had no idea what Sophia was actually making a reference to." Can you please explain for my Ma'am ? ". Sophia walked towards Kimi and she brought her hand up slowly to Kimi's cheek." You're such a beautiful young lady with so much on her back. You take on more by making sure Noah...well everyone in this body is satisfied. You've lost so much and have yet to gain enough to make it all worth it. In individuals like yourself, the hope stays strong and the idea of love stays true ". Such words caused Kimi to blush despite how off it was that another female had her hand on her cheek." Oh...Mi'lady ". That was the first time that Kimi had ever reffered to Sophia as such, which would be around the time that Sophia brought her hand back down." It must be strange, not having seen Noah. Trust me it's strange having been out for so long. Oddly enough...I can't feel sadness within Noah anymore with Sera's Departure. I only feel sadness within myself ".

Notes:

Words :: 233 Exp
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Nights of Lost Souls and Shadows   Nights of Lost Souls and Shadows EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 9:55 pm

Shura

The Twilight
Mariemaia reached into her pouch and pulled out a lot of jewelry in which she placed in the middle of the table, not exactly handing it over to him. When Shura looked at the Items, he chuckled slightly before reaching into his pocket." Well Ms.Maia, it looks like we're in business ". He then reached into his pocket and pulled out something that would cause her eyes to widen and fill with tears. It was a neckless with a sapphire piece in the middle." Where did you get that ? ". She kept herself maintained while waiting for a reply." I found this in the possession of Mika Arianna...or in other words your husbands Mistress. It does appear that he's not faithful to you after all, and haven't been for the past 4 weeks. He's gotten together with Mika on more than 3 days for each of those weeks, time spent at her place and occasionally in the Foxtar District. Their plans in terms of the future is unknown, but there were things that indicated that they were going to get married ". Hearing all this caused the streams of tears to just come pouring out her eyes." Let me leave you with a last piece of information as a bonus sense you deserve something good out of the situation. He can be found right now within Foxtar district near the weaponry shops ".

Words ::252 Exp
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Nights of Lost Souls and Shadows   Nights of Lost Souls and Shadows EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 10:22 pm

Kimi turned her head and narrowed her eyes at the mention of Sera's name." I just dont like her now. She comes, gets treated like a queen definitely by Noah, and then when things seem to be looking good, she ditch out on him...and he doesn't deserve that. I officially don't trust her 100% ". Sophia would bring her hand up onto Kimi's cheek and gently turn her back to face her." Don't say such things. I know how you've been towards her...and I can't say I approve. Reason is because someone such as yourself shouldn't be enveloped in such dislike. I know how...you feel for Noah. Just stick strong to those feelings and not the one of dislike. I find...myself loosing hope in what I believe...back then Prometheus preached some horrible things, and I did my best to keep Noah believing in the love...but Sera is somehow unraveling all that...and even I find myself questioning if Sera should even be allowed back. Thats why you need to be someone who still believe, because Im not sure I do anymore ". Her hand came down once again and Kimi felt her heart beats as if it was ready to pop out of her chest. To hear someone like Sophia talk like this was somewhat saddening because Sophia was the one who always seemed to be passive and optimistic.

Notes:

Words :: 250 Exp
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Nights of Lost Souls and Shadows   Nights of Lost Souls and Shadows EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 10:38 pm

Shura

Maremaia continued to cry as Shura placed his hand ontop of her." I knew it! he made me believe that we were going to be together forever. I gave him my all and he betrayed my heart just like that. People like that need to be killed ". Shura just patted her hand and looked at her with a caring look." Don't think such things. Your emotions are just at the peak now. People who do such things only due so because of the weakness in their ownselves. They don't feel that their good enough for that particular individual so they go and act on such pathetic hearts. Im right when I say this, you're too good for him... go on with your life, and find someone who deserves you. Sometimes they say that special person is always besides you, and you only later come to realize it ". Mariemaia wiped her tears to Shura's words that held truth, but ill intent behind them." Alright...thank you so much. I hope we meet again under different circumstances ". With that she would rise from the table." I hope so as well Ms.Maia. Be safe out there alright ? ". She would nod and make her way out of the Tavern, and only a few moments afterwards Shura would be approached by the owner of the Tavern.

Words ::237 Exp
Gains ::1 TEXP [At least 5 Posts in the day]
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Nights of Lost Souls and Shadows   Nights of Lost Souls and Shadows EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 11:04 pm

Sophia looked up to the skies with her sincere look, and before she knew it, the orange glow had left it." My goodness it's quite late now. Maybe we should head in to rest ". There was a slight pause before Sophia continued." Then again, it's the two of us, and asides from things with duty we dont get to hang out as much. Ladies out on the night. Maybe we can make our appearances at The Twilight ". Kimi saw this as Sophia trying to be strong after having her trusts and belief thrown back in her face. Kimi knew that she could do nothing but accept so she would nod and smile." Alright! that sounds like a wonderful plan to me. it'll be a relaxer and something that we all need after the little stress that we've had to endure over the period of time. I have to admit to you though, Im not a heavy drinker so...". Sophia laughed a bit as she placed her hand on Kimi's shoulder." Hehe don't worry. Im not much of a drinker mysef. I barely have anything unless it was some kind of special celebration or something in which would require at least something small to drink ". And with that, both Sophia and Kimi would begin making their way off the roof of the temple.

Notes:

Words :: 234 Exp
Gains ::1 TEXP [At least 5 Posts in the day]
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Nights of Lost Souls and Shadows   Nights of Lost Souls and Shadows EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 10:28 pm

Shura

Shura grabbed all of the valuables and placed them within his bag where he kept the valuables until he could get them to his hidden spot. He looked up and saw the owner approach him which caused him to lower his head a bit, close his eyes and lean back in his chair." Shura, what did I tell you about doing business in here ? " The Owner was one of the few individuals that new of his underground business and of his real name, and sometimes referred to him as such, just like now." You know not to call me by that when in the presence of others. Don't worry though I know and Im way ahead of you ". He said pulling out a valuable item in which he gave to the owner which caused the owner to smile." Now thats what Im talking about ". Shura shook his head a bit before looking at the guy." You don't make it easy ". The owner laughed slightly before turning his back to Shura." Hey be lucky I don't charge you more. My place brings in the most business in Inanis next to the Miners working in the quarries ". He began to walk away as Shura nodded, agreeing that this place was the best place for him to conduct business, which explained their arrangement.

Words ::231 Exp
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Nights of Lost Souls and Shadows   Nights of Lost Souls and Shadows EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 9:49 am

Sophia and Kimi didnt jump off the roof which they could have easily done. The two took the way that they came which was from the second floor. Eventually after re-entering the building, both Sophia and Kimi would take the left path and make their way passed many rooms before ending up on the other side of the building. While walking the both of them discussed things that two females would possibly talk about when off duty or just with their friends. It revolved around males, both positive and negative, and despite the actions of another they didn't talk negativity regarding their own gender." It's funny. The good guys are always taken and it's always by the women that don't deserve squat. Im starting to see what Noah means by saying that the universe isn't right ". There was no aggression in this conversation as the two of them just talked, and laughed occasionally." Noah hates the universe for separating him from Sera...but maybe that was a sign. You know...it's funny not in a Ha Ha way that I stood up for Sera against Prometheus...but when you look at it, she didn't spare no time in leaving as soon as she got here...twice ". Kimi nodded as she agreed with Sophia." Yes, I mean if you've been away for so long you would think that the last thing someone would want is to part ways from the one they loved...unless she don't love him! ". Kimi was joking a bit as indicated by the expression on her face when she said it." Maybe she fell in love with someone else! and cheating on Noah behind his back ". Sophia laughed slightly, or more so giggle." You're horrible Kimi. You have quite the imagination ". Kimi laughed slightly and then shrugged slightly as they began to exit the building." Hey, it can happen you know ". It was night now, and above the sky was a full moon, though an area on it, more towards the bottom had a darkened shade of red which wasn't really noticeable at the moment. The both of them would begin making their way towards A Tavern in Twilight District named Twilight Tavern.

Notes:

Words :: 404 Exp
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Nights of Lost Souls and Shadows   Nights of Lost Souls and Shadows EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 11:21 am

Shura

With that business handled, Shura would remain sitting in his seat as there was other official business to be handled before he could head out. There was someone else that he was supposed to meet with though it appeared as if they were a bit late. This individual allowed him to make more than he did in a couple of jobs so the untrustworthy individual Shura would continue to wait until the next client arrived. Shura looked to the windows, gazing out into the dead of night and wondering about a few things regarding plans. At this rate, if he continued making business with this individual then he would not only be able to aford building a home, but he would be able to stock up on a lot of needed things in which would assist in what he was planning. He leaned forwards as he began tapping his fingers on the table in some kind of rhythm of which belonged to a song that he remembered from Childhood. The Owner was back over at the table as he continued with what he was doing before and cleaning glasses. His head was down though it would occasionally lift up slightly so he could have Shura in his views. He was always interested in the clients that Shura obtained, and it also gave him a heads up to do his job in which he occasionally assisted Shura in terms of Information.

Words ::257 Exp
Gains ::1 TEXP [Earn at 250 EXP in a day.]
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Nights of Lost Souls and Shadows   Nights of Lost Souls and Shadows EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 9:06 am

Actions: --- | --- | ---
Dmg/Status Relay: --- | --- | ---
Theme: Into the Network

Sophia continued walking with Kimi through the streets of Inanis, or to be more precise the Twilight District. It was one of Sophia's most favorite places to hang out within Inanis for many reasons. The violet irises of the individual scanned the area as she always did, since no matter in what city there were always individuals that existed that liked to prey on beautiful females like herself. She would be the wrong one to mess with in that way, but nobody knew that asides from Sophia and Galatea. As time passed, the red shade that was at the bottom of the moon began to cover it's surface a bit more, giving it the appearance of some kind of half blood moon or something. It was like some kind of up side down horizon in which was more red than orange/yellow. Sophia and Kimi didn't pay too much mind to the moon at the moment making their way to the Twilight District Tavern, otherwise known as the Twilight Tavern. There weren't that many individuals there, though she did recognize one of the individuals there which was Shura. Kimi recognized most of them since she is required to recognize such faces for security purposes. Recognizing Shura caused Kimi's eyes to narrow before making it over to the table. Sophia would also bring herself to a stop since Kimi brought herself to a stop.

Notes:

Words :: 260 Exp
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Nights of Lost Souls and Shadows   Nights of Lost Souls and Shadows EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 8:43 am

Shura

At this point Shura started to believe that his client wouldn't make it there as some time had passed and yet he was still there alone. Despite the personal belief at that moment, he would continue to wait because of what he would be risking if he just up and left. He brought his leg up and crossed it across the other, hands motioned up and grasped each other while his head would motion towards it and kind of lean downwards. This would put him in a position where others would get the idea of intense thought just by looking at him. In a sense he was plotting something, though it was outside of his normal plans. While sitting down, he would take notice of someone next to him who happened to be speaking to another individual quite loud. Maybe it was unintended but the conversation from Shura's position could be heard loud and clear, also taking into consideration that he concentrating intensely. With hearing even part of the conversation, the Human would bring his head up just slightly, and from the side of his face a smirk could be seen partially hidden by his hands that were together infront of the face. Could it be potential clients ? Could it be Potential information for potential Clients ? Unknown but one thing that was for sure that the info that was being spoken could, and would be used to benefit Shura.

Words ::266 Exp
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Nights of Lost Souls and Shadows   Nights of Lost Souls and Shadows EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 8:58 am

Sophia still waited for Kimi to move, in which she didn't. Kimi reached for her hair and started pulling on it a bit, displaying what could be some kind of aggression" Kimi...is something wrong ? ". Sophia asked with a soft tone of voice, something that would draw Kimi's attention and then cause her to shake her head in denial. " No nothing's wrong Sophia It's just that some things crossed my mind at the moment and I got mentally distracted. I it's something obvious but I can't remember ". Sophia laughed slightly to her reply, and would make an attempt at a joke." hehe you had a brain fart ". Kimi looked to here with an odd expression." A brain fart ? " She asked before Sophia lifted her hand up and brought out her index finger to the sky/ceiling as if she was preparing to give a lecture." Yes Kimi-kun, a brain fart is when you are attempting to remember something very obvious, someting that you know you should know but you just can't. This leads to head banging and hair pulling, your case hair pulling ". Kimi took in the explanation and just fell over in a pathetic manner after hearing it. Eventually she would bring herself to rise from the ground and continue to head passed where Shura was. She was really hoping that he didnt see, her and Sophia that is. When passing him, she didnt put her hand over her face or on the side because it would have been completely obvious that she was trying avoid him at that moment.

Notes:

Words :: 288 Exp
Gains ::1 TEXP 1 TEXP [Earn at 250 EXP in a day.]
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Nights of Lost Souls and Shadows   Nights of Lost Souls and Shadows EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 9:44 pm

Shura

Shura wouldn't be able to miss her as she made her way passed him. A smirk appeared on his face as he got up and began to follow behind her. This was Kimi, someone who he had encountered on a few occasions before and picked up a great deal of information about her. The person she was with though caused him to pause in his tracks...Sophia. He recalled the time he spent with her before, a time that he had to admit to himself that he personally enjoyed for things outside of information gathering. It was also that same day that he learned that she had some big connection with the Leader of the City Noah, though what kind of connection still eluded him. Maybe he would be able to get it out of her eventually, but until then he just had to play things as he would normally play it. He picked up in his movements as he closed in on the both of them and tapped Kimi on her shoulder. His eyes closed and a smirk appeared on his face." If I didn't know any better, I would swear that you're trying to avoid me. What escapes me though is what have I done to bring about this kind of evasion from a wonderful individual such as yourself ". He didnt prolong physical contact with her for fear of her getting aggravated and assaulting him, something that Kimi was quite known for.

Words ::255 Exp
Back to top Go down
Noah
Ascended Mystic
Ascended Mystic
Noah

PostSubject: Re: Nights of Lost Souls and Shadows   Nights of Lost Souls and Shadows EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 10:01 pm

Sophia walked along with Kimi in The Twilight Tavern and turned her attention towards an individual that happened to be walking right behind them. This was of course before Shura tapped Kimi on her shoulder, though Sophia would have just told Kimi that Shura was there. Sophia enjoyed Shura's presence and loved the way that he address her in such a proper manner. Kimi on the other hand wasn't subject to Shura's smooth talk and despite her kind ways, found herself not being able to tolerate it. She didn't strike him as a individual of negative influence, but she just knew that there was more to Shura than meets the eye, that he was an individual with a hidden agenda. Once feeling the tap, Kimi would turn around to face Shura in a slow manner before sighing and placing her hand on her hip." Oh Shura, If I knew that I would be encountering you here, I would have brought some kind of blunt object to beat you with. I try to stay clear of you for a very simple reason, and that simple reason is that I just dont trust you ". Sophia looked to Kimi with an odd look." Why ? ".

Notes:

Words :: 216 Exp
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nights of Lost Souls and Shadows   Nights of Lost Souls and Shadows Empty

Back to top Go down

Nights of Lost Souls and Shadows
Page 1 of 1